• 48 results
Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A brand new morning. A brand new chapter that comes with a brand new day for the elite order from Eterna island. About a week has pass since the last time the elites had to face a threat and the very first time the threat was local. Eterna had been breached by a pack of unknown enemies commanding dark creatures that chewed on the sil forces and tried to do so on the elites. However the elite order made present, and with their united forces they faced the enemy threat clearing out their home from the enemy attacked emerging victorious. This time not for the sake of the people but to protect their home away from home. 

Eterna Island:

The weather in the island was mostly calm with clear skies, windy, calm beaches. A perfect weather to be under the presence of the sun and enjoy the blessing of a favorable day.

Above the surface of Eternal lies an old empty castle of which only the tallest tower is used by Breaker who loves the outdoors better than been inside the base. Directly beneath it hidden within the earth lied the alien mother-ship which served as base for the elites and the sil personnel. Beyond the situation room, emergency room and education quarter was the sil war-zone simulation room (SWS) After a very vast reinforced door before a open room with a dim amount of lighting and decoration was a sil crowd before a super computer. The computer was large and had a oval super screen and a boomerang shaped control panel. Many sils were standing near the window looking at the arena while six other sils were getting ready to compete. They were sitting on six virtual training thrones wearing odd looking helmets that were connected by lines to the simulator.

After the security screens in the field of the training room the elite (Breaker) wearing a odd golden helmet and a different version of his black and gold armor. The elite stood straight in the center of the large simulation field. With steady breathing, and a calm look on his eyes and after letting steam flow out of his mouth one last time. The leading elite then slightly nods his head giving the order to his sil players to begin the program. As commanded by the elite, the sil activate the simulation which makes the foreground of the field shift to the imaging of a rocky plain field. Wooing inside the simulation control room the sils all cheer as they get ready to watch Breaker facing against multiple targets.  Mumbling between the sil crowed began filling the room as this was more than just a training section, to them it was a event. The only event they had on earth and the only time they had to actually have what they called fun. “Make your bets, sils!” Announced one of the soldiers. “I say Straz knocks-out Breaker in five tries!” Claimed one of the sils. “No, no! Norick, six tries!” Wagered a second sil. None of them wagered on the elite regardless of Breaker been their leader. The sil race were very competitive and disliked a straight row winner. Not to mention the odds were against Breaker once again but this time 6 vs. 1.   

In the already set arena on the rocky field all the sudden several distinct alien creatures emerged from thin air. One of the alien beings was a creature of rock with red-hot eyes and limbs. “Whoa! Norick chose a thermal!” Shouted in awe one of the sils. “Isn‘t that illegal?” Wondered one of the sils. Norick the sil controlling the Thermal alien looks at the mumbling sil and responds “Breaker did say “Anything” I’m just fallowing orders. He will not win again.” concluded the thermal player as he grabbed command of his avatar.

“Get ready. 4-3-2-1, BEGIN!”

At the conclusion of the starting shout the six alien entities all simultaneously attack Breaker. The cheering and shouting of the sils rooting for their favorite combatant could be hear throughout the whole base.

The elite leader as he is attacked by the six players he seems to have no other choice but to dodge everything that came his way from bladed tentacles, flying spikes and incoming fists to energy blasting, claw slashing and full body attacks.

The sils in the safe room were all on the edge of their seats as they saw that Breaker was not been able to counter attack. “If this keeps up, he wont last long, they are too many at once.” Assured one of the sils in attendance. “You said that the last time when they were five.” Replied a second sil as they both watch the show. Finally after a row of failed tries one of the creatures showed a new skill and teleported behind Breaker. The gasping of Breaker as he lost one of the enemies from sight filled the room. The elite leader felt the presence of the creature behind him and as soon as the elite turned his head the creature once again disappeared. A decoy.  Breaker realizing this he sharply turns his head again facing forward. But it was too late, all the sudden a thermal rocky fist landed on his chin sending the elite rolling backwards on the ground. The cheering on the safe room became even louder throughout the base as the sil hero Norick had crashed a fist on Breaker’s face.  

After sliding on his back across the field, using his hands as support, the raging Breaker sits up holding his chin. “Oh I just got mad.” Mumbled Breaker as he stands back on his first. The elite then reached for his silver mace, and once his weapon is in his grip, the Setron elite glares at the incoming lot while drawing a smirk on his face.  "Don't celebrate yet, boys. This only just begun."
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kastiel

Eterna: Elite Order Kastiel's Life

Hmmm, it was about 11:24 AM, when Kastiel decided to wake up for the first time in a brand new day. Like most people his age he had college work that needed to be taken of, but due to his lazy/perezoso nature; Kastiel scheduled most of his work during night-classes. Compared to others on the team, none of them went to college, plan to go to one, or show any type of interest in it what-so-ever.

Between events that unfolded from the week before, to this very day today. As you guessed Kastiel didn't do much. Except, well he dyed his hair purple if anything, against his will he force to train with his newfound 'master' so to speak, put near-death with also lead to a new almost completely black uniform. Along with all those signs of so-called mercy came a few new scars going down the right side of his face.

Waking up his body was completely sore, he didn't want to move, although, Kastiel felt too hungry to argue with himself for once today. Reluctanly, he pushed himself out bed only to quickly loose his footing and fall to the floor, quickly grabbing his mid-section instinctively, before he knew it. "Ugh, damnit to hell! Why did I ever agree to be 'tutored' under the wing of a villian?" I've must've been out of my f$%^&!# mind." 

Kastiel soon hears his stomach trying to talk to him. "Fine, fine. I'll just crawl a long way to my salvation. It'll just make the food taste better by the time I get there. This will also make great upper-body strength as well."

Kastiel used the power of his forearms to make his way to the bedroom door.  "Okay, that was the easy part. Now going down the stairs is going to be a big,big problem. I'll just do what any four-legged animal does. Simple enough right?"

After about a three steps Kastiel was about to get the hang of it, until a sudden large cheering of noise suddenly caused him to lose his balance, and fall a very painful fall. "Damnit Breaker, it's too early in the morning for one of your crazy games. Jeez some of us are trying to live our lives here." 

Now his abdomen was killing him, so instead he heaved himself, while his back was still facing the floor. It took more muscle this time, but it got the job done. Heading down the long hallways, he finally made it to the kitchen. Only to stop at the foot of the door. 

"Nooo, I'm so close. Dangit, well if anyone can help me. Feel free to do so."  

Now all Kastiel had to do was wait, or atleast till he got his strength back. Hopefully no one would take advantage of this moment and bother him on end.

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Battalion

Eterna Island : Battalion's life

12 : 00 AM was the time for Monty to wake up and get ready to wait for his transportation, the transportation was sent to pick Monty up and fly him to the middle of the battlefield in the Middle Eastern country. Monty then after the alarm clock rang, quickly woke up and open the window to let some sunlight in. When the sunlight hits Monty's eyes, he closed his eyes for a moment and open it again to look at the beautiful view of the island from his room. " And i think to myself... what a wonderful world " Monty sings while he was looking outside the window. Monty then went to the bathroom to take a shower, inside the bathroom he took of his clothes and took a shower. After he is done showering he fixed his hair and put on his clothes, the clothes was a skull patterned balaclava, yellow goggles, a gray black camo, a kevlar and a helmet, a black baggy pants, and last but not least his combat boots. After that Monty went out of his room and said " Happiness is a warm gun ", he was heading to the weapon depot to get some guns and gadgets.

While walking through the halls, Monty saw Kastiel, it seems that he cannot move so Monty took this chance to bother him. Monty without a second thought headed to Kastiel's position and pokes him a lot, " Hey Kastiel, Kastiel, Kastiel ?, KASTIEL ! " Monty said while pocking him. After he had his fun he ran towards the weapon depot hoping to get away before Kastiel got his energy back, Monty after a couple of minutes sprinting to the depot finally made it to the front of the depot's door. The door was filled with high tech security, and Monty needs to type the password to go in. The password was hard to type, it was like an alien language. The door opened itself leading Monty to a gigantic room filled with weapons and ammos, Monty walked towards one of the shelves. There he grabbed the M4 Carbine and the Desert Tactical Arms Stealth Recon sniper, he then put both of the weapon on the weapon carrier on his back. After that Monty grabbed some ammo and a knife, he put the ammo around his body and the knife on the knife pocket. After gaining the things he needed, he went to the hall again and closed the door of the depot.

While looking at the self closed door, he remembered that he needs tell Breaker that he was going out and that a transport will be here soon. " Okay..., now where is Breaker ? " Monty said to himself while rubbing his chin, while thinking he suddenly heard a loud cheering noise coming from the SWS. So Monty headed to the SWS and wondered what was happening there, while he was walking he looked at the surroundings and thought that the place looked bigger than before. But maybe it was just Monty's imagination, he was a dreamer after all. Monty then opened the door to the SWS and saw many sils cheering for someone that's fighting in the simulator, he then saw Breaker fighting a gigantic monster and said " I bet my money on Breaker ". Monty wanted to watch the whole fight but his phone rang and was asked to go to the landing zone by his sarge, so Monty then tries to gain Breaker's attention by using body language that meant he was heading out. After he did that Monty went to the landing zone, Monty was smiling when he saw his brothers in arms in the helicopter, so Monty gets in the helicopter and went to his objective's location.
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Charge up

Tokyo

Rebecca was heading to where she was born, Tokyo. She has not been there, since she was a child. Eventually she had ran away from her family, cause of her newly developed mutant powers. Charge sighed, "I wonder if my brother James is okay?" Charge finally got to the airport; she did not really want to go to Tokyo, but Breaker had told her that she needed to take a vacation. Charge went inside the airport and waited for her flight to arrive. It took awhile due to a late delay, but then it finally got there. "Well here we go."

Charge got on the plane she did not have any bags with, because she was only staying tonight then coming back. Charge sat down and she buckled herself in. When the plane took off Charge had went to sleep, she slept through the whole trip. Charge finally woke up and was dying to hit Tokyo already. Charge always hated going on planes, soon she fell right back to sleep and then after awhile woke up, and was finally at Tokyo. "Finally, thank you God!"  Charge walked out from the Japanese Airport. Tokyo was the still same nothing had changed. "Well here I am Tokyo!"

Charge went into the stores and started looking around. She did not like anything there, so she just left when everyone started screaming. "What the hell is going on?!" A man who was wearing a rhino suit started ramming buildingsfor no apparent reason.  "Oh come on already. I just got here and already there is a villain trying to kill people, great!" Charge ran towards the man and stopped. "You want some you freak." The man turned his head toward her and charged at her.....
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clara Mass

Ursine, Nevada

Claratina was not jumping out an aircraft one-hundred feet off the ground or forcing the heart of a murderer out of reality, no she was sitting on an uncomfortable chair awaiting an interview with the newest director of Sector Eleven.  She knew what the subject of the conversation would circulate around.  Her relationships with current members such as the non-manipulated Danielle Marionette, as well as the strength of the friendship she contains with the Breaker Envoy of Sentron.  The door slides upon as her heart skips a single beat, eyes focused on the new being with a smirk stretched across his face.  He sits directly in front of Clara Mass and sets the game for a questionaire.  "Your off the team Claratina, because I want you back on recon missions.  Your a one woman army and I've decided to make cuts." 

Tempted to evaporate his mouth, Clara Mass stands up wanting to demand a diplomatic discussion instead of taking control of people he doesn't know.  Her voice mumbles and crumbles as new people non-recognizable enter the former corridor of Jebediah Morales and Jonathan Funez II.  Words cannot describe the emotion flowing through her veins, but it did not matter for these new warriros were the latest news, swarming the once dead Sector Eleven.

"Operatives Genuine and Ojeda will be taking the places of Observer and Crusher, while Demetra takes over for Donna Mary."   

It was to much to handle, for one person.  Pondering the thought of why she had to be in this room, Clara Mass insisted that this new boss of the Termination Squad speak his mind.

"Claratina you must understand that I have the best intentions.  I called you here about Breaker.  Have you talked to him recently, I need to know if he is an ally or enemy.  Hostiles must be dealt with immediately.

This could not be true, was this man making a transition of wondrous thought so he may inflirate the mind of Clara Mass?  If so he would not succeed because this agent would not speak of events that happened months ago.  He knew of Eterna, the Elite Order, and the Breaker due to many files calculated and organizaed by previous leaders of this government agency.  Somehow he wanted to end lives of anyone who knew of the Termination Squad.  He had an agenda that no one knew of.  How did he get into this position?  Was his record imperious toward others? 

The Malicious Zaria interjected herself into the forceful discussion leading to possible breakdowns. 

"You have so many questions d!ckhead and you just started ten hours ago.  I honestly do not care about you and the Dora, Boots, and Diego who are beside you.  Btw I'd appreciate you to stop trying to be sexy." 

The dirty telepath was obviously playing an act, maybe she was in on a deal with Paully Quince?  This whole engagement was probably a set up in order for the black-ops agent to reveal the secrets she wittheld.  No longer could she stand still in front of beings that she grew a hatred for.  Over the past months there were no friends just acquaintences.  An emitting light blinded their sight, and Clara Mass vanished from plain sight.  Reappearing on shore with an unfamiliar description, Claratina tears up when looking upon a island from which she was never invited.  Manifesting her telepathic abilities, the redheaded agent tried to send a message to anyone who would answer he distress call.   Was this Eterna and if so, death would be its consequence.

As the sun beams down upon her body, a cybertronic armor crawls on her skin protecting the flesh for unpredictable occasions.  Greens eyes shined and lip gloss gleamed, her eyes closed and her mind opened.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

Eterna island

Eterna island a place Gerald had come to call home after so long on this island, he was very compatible with their team no matter what they had gone through whether it be Techno organic invasions, or people trying to invade the Eterna island and mess with the home race of Breaker, the weird but humble Sils Gerald had woken up into this brand new day, a day without a problem in the world finally a break, something he had wanted for so long in the business of hero twenty four seven, that was his life.

Getting dressed Gerald went and brushed his teeth till they sparkled a pearl white and started to gargle mouth wash and spit it into the sink. Gerald  wondered what he would do today he thought to himself, all he knew was before than he would build up a work out, grabbing his bo-staff out of his equipment locker and his bow and a quiver of about 40 regular arrows Gerald had descended into the training room to polish his already phenomenal skills in the form of archery and stick fighting.

Gerald had turned on the machine that sent some robots his way about 10 of them had came and rushed at him Gerald leaped into the air flipping and firing some arrows at their head piercing the dome of them than landing on the edge of them and making them go in and out of their heads, Gerald meant to use non fatal attacks since he was so used to going that way against his opponents Gerald decided now was the time, there was 8 of them and he would leave them in pain..well if they could feel any they would

Gerald shot a barrage of three arrows at the legs of one and watch it drop it could no longer move Gerald unsheathed his bo staff and started spinning with it droping two by smacking them in the joint of their legs temporarily stunning them. Another jumped for him Gerald leaped and hit it in where it’s collar bone would be and dropped it training was over.

Gerald went to the kitchen of the Eterna island after he had cleaned himself up. He grabbed some steaks and headed toward the grill and seasoned them lighting the grill he asked anyone in the base “you hungry?”

Avatar image for the_hudson_hawk
The Hudson Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Hudson Hawk

Eterna Island: Hudson everyday life.

The alarm clock started ringing, David opened his eyes, raised his arm too grab the clock, he took the clock and checked what time it was. It was all blurry, he blinked few times, it was 9 o´clock, David jumped out of bed, he was late for college. He ran into the shower, took him less than five minutes in the shower, he did his hair, his hair style is with most of the hair in the air like a crazy person. He opened his closet, all his closet has only Blend clothes, he took a normal clothes, or well Blend clothes.
He ran downstairs seeing few of the Elites there. "Hi guys." said David to the Elites. "Bye guys." said David and rushed out to the transportation room. 
The college was in Washington D.C. David was 2 hours late for college, he ran inside, and got into class.

After few hours in college, he needed to wait for the ride to Eterna island for about 4-5 hours, so David was just passing the time, went to the bank to get some money to buy some games and food. There weren´t many people in the bank. The door went open and gunshot heard. Everyone screamed and crouched including David.
"Everyone on the floor NOW!!!!" yelled the guy holding the gun. All the people including David went down, there were 5 guys, they seemed harmless until one of them turned to fire, another went like Iceman in X-Men, the leader turned out to be smart, weapon master etc.

"You I want you to open the lock to the Vault." said the man who turned out to be the leader, to one of his followers. The follower who turned out to have super strength, he walked toward the Vault than punched the door to brake it open and the Vault fell down.
"Nobody move, while my men go and take all your money." said the leader. While the men ran inside to get all the money.
"The police should be here in about 1 minute, I just set the alarm on." said the one of the bank people. 
"I took the alarm off, before we came in." said the leader and shot the banker. The guys who went inside the Vault, came back out and with the money.
"We got the stuff, boss. What do we do next?" asked one of his men.
"Kill the rest of them." said the leader.
As of now David stood up. Looked at the men and Shape-Shifted into the Hudson Hawk, the Hudson Hawk is half monster and a human, but more human, the Hudson Hawk can walk on walls, super strenght etc.
"Stay down, or you will be the first who will die." the leader said. 
David´s eyes turned blue and the body changed a little bit.
"I heard he is an Elite now." whistled people behind him. The man who had super-strenght was ready to attack him. 
David looked around him, some of the people were crying and few of them were really scared.
David and the man who had super strenght ran towards each other and than when they were really close to each other, you could hear the people scream.....
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SWS room:

Breaker the magnificent elite of legend stands tall on the holographic deserted red rocky field. He was holding his silver crown mace at hand, ready for the second wave. The cheering and jeering from the sils in the safe booth filled the foreground, as they were rooting for their favorite sil to win from the distance. The battle continues as suddenly from behind the teleporting alien sneaks behind Breaker seeking to wraps the elite with its spike filled tentacles. The elite’s gasping in surprise was heard before he reacted to the thread by grabbing one of the tentacles on his hand. But the alien used a second tentacle and quickly wrapped the elite by the waste. The growling of Breaker is heard as the elite uses the crown on the mace to try and cut the tentacle but it was futile. “Harden skin.” Realized Breaker before more tentacles wrapped his body.  

The other five aliens saw Breaker struggling with the tentacles and quickly saw a flash of victory. All of them together with grins on their faces they stampede toward the alien elite with the worse of intentions. Having no choice Breaker grabbed his mace and activated the electric charge and pressed the head of the mace against his own armor. The shrieking from the binding alien were soon heard as the electric currents ran through Breaker and the tentacles of the creature frying it to death. The hologram then faded away. “I am inhibit to electricity. You were not.” Explained Breaker with a smirk across his face.

A load of boos filled the safe room as Breaker was now against five. Yet, the latest creature had somewhat damage Breaker’s armor as the fabrics were torn and the kia armor elements were scratched hard and exposed.

In the safe booth Norick the sil hero then commanded one of the other five sils in the game: “Grasar, your creature is armored and super fast, distract him for me.” The sil nodded his head.

In the battle field then Grasar’s armadillo looking alien rolled up into an armored ball and became a mobile rolling threat that speeds after Breaker. “Lets see how you like this!” Crocked Grasar through his alien hologram before this one performed a homing attack crossing the field and crashing against the sil elite. Breaker flew across the room and again was off his feet on the ground. The elite’s armor is seen through the screen and it is dented inwards. “YEAH!” The cheering in the booth could be head in the field by Breaker who was having trouble breathing. “Damn” Gasped the elite struggling to breathe. “Give up, Brekka! You can’t beat us all.” Assured Norick through the communication device. But yielding was not one of Breaker’s best skills. The elite sits up and holding his chest while gasping for air he takes a knee. “Not a chance. It may be on your book to surrender, Norick. But I in the other hand prefer to leave the surrender to my consciousness.” With that said Breaker then unequipped his armor and ripped it off his chest dropping it aside. “Have it your way, Brekka.” Responded Norick.

Gasar’s avatar then all the sudden jumps high up into the air and comes down hard looking to crush the sil elite with its armored mass. The elite leader chins up and charges his fist with energy as he seems to be preparing to blast Grasar. But that was the idea all along, Norick and the aliens at that moment they used the opportunity to shoot out a raid of energy blast and incoming flying spikes at the apparent unaware Breaker.

But turns of events are to amaze, for the leader elite was actually using his peripherals under his helmet visor and had seen the play. [Targeting system engage.] Breaker's move was ready. The elite leader had scanned the area. He feinted the attack on Grasar and at the last moment he leaped skipping three steps backwards before shifting the thrust direction toward the four aliens in the distance. Grasar’s avatar crashes hard against the grounds collapsing the field causing a dust screen to rise high up blocking the view.

The thermal beam and spikes were still coming yet it was all out of their sight when all the sudden a thunderous sound filled the foregrounds “What was that? Did I hit?” Gasped Norick wondering if he had taken down the elite. But no. It was not the sound of his thermal beam colliding. It was the sound of Breaker retaliating with a powerful nova blast  which was headed toward the alien hologram. Norick’s avatar is silently overwhelmed by the flash of light before the blast reached the hologram colliding with its physic disintegrating it to nothingness along with a second and third aliens. Straz's Golem giant survived for it is immune to thermal.

The dust screen cleared out and Breaker was still standing, although, the elite’s body had been burned severely. But still regarding the pain he was trying to hide the elite still had a long grin on his face. Norick in the other hand, his rage could be hear from the safe booth to the field which fills Breaker’s ego even further and numbed the pain with the satisfaction  of ruining Norick’s chance of victory. Breaker’s nerve were rattling his hands, it was not fear, but pain from the burns. Regardless of it, he reached his communicator to savor the fruits of Norick‘s deception. “Norick. Just two to go and I win, again. The best part is that one of them seems to be unconscious. Thanks to you. How about if we end this boys I got visitors coming today.” The sils were now mocking Norick in the safe room for he had the biggest advantage yet was beaten with his avatar’s own power.

Breaker savoring the victory to come he looks over to the safe room and notice Battalion his teammate gesturing towards him a goodbye. The elite gestures by waving his hand. But in the distraction all the sudden Breaker eels the field a bit funny. “Uh?” He curiously wondered. The elite looked to the distance was Straz’s avatar a Golem alien standing alone. “Only two to go.. Golems are slow. That could only mea-” But his words were interrupted when the ground beneath him all the sudden burst and from it Grasar’s avatar emerged grabbing the elite in mid air with its claws. Breaker struggles to pull the claws off him. "Get off!" Growled Breaker but just after his words the creature's head collided hard against Breaker's helmet. "If its the only way, then breaking your consciousnesses is my goal." Mumbled Grasar's avatar before crashing its hard skill against Breaker's helmet once again.
Nyght _Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nyght _Shadow

the world was screaming around her. Kailey was kneeling down trying to help with an injured woman who honestly didn't look like she had much hope left. with a piece of metal sticking having had impaled her. There had been an explosion down town New york and it just so happened she was there on the scene. The smoke and fire billowed out from the subway. People couldn't figure out which way was up, and some were even running towards the disaster scene rather than away. "You've..got to help them" was all the woman could really gurgle out before her eyes held no light and her breathing had stopped she died. Kailey raised her hand to the woman's eyes closing them with her blood soaked hands "its okay" she managed to say. "i'll get them out, i promise" Standing from the woman's body she looked to the chaotic scene. It seemed to be getting worse. More explosions were happening not to far away. Police and paramedics were on the scene with whistles for people to hear them. Seeing them was almost impossible unless you were 10 feet away. The debris and smoke covered every inch. coughing a bit she covered her mouth. Dust wasn't exactly the best source of air. Scanning the area around her she couldn't see anyone so she went into her shadow form and started to go forward towards the subways. With explosions still going on she was positive the person causing them would probably still be below. After all who could have possibly gotten out that quickly? As she made her way through the shadows down to the subways stairs. Her heart racing. Her mind utterly confused. Nothing was wrong below ground. Everything was fine. There was no explosion. People in business suits were standing waiting for the 10AM train. Leaving her shadow form she stood there. "What the hells going on." Looking up the stairs it looked sunny and blue sky the perfect day for anyone. Kailey headed up the stairs looking at the ground and area. Nothing. It was as if nothing had happened. Standing there for a minute she tried to to sort out the details.
"Okay. I know i'm in new york...but" thinking for a long moment. "I have no idea how i got here."  She started to check her head for bumps of any sort, just in case she had hit her had some how and was being a tad be delusional. "No bumps or cuts so thats not explaining  what just happened." Slowly she started to walk. "nothings making sense." 

stopping for a light there was another explosion this time it sent her flying and caused her to hit her head hard on the side of a building. Landing with a thud she laid there for a moment her mind trying to catch up to what just happened. She waited for the pain, but no pain came. Slowly she sat up putting a hand to herd feeling the blood. "thats not a good sign" standing slowly she went to reach for her communicator to call for the elites. something was wrong. something was very wrong. How ever she had no communicator device. "i don't go anywhere with out some form of contact." shaking her head she put her hand to her head. "Okay think, where were you last. what do you remember. You were doing something with books." her mind flashed a bit seeing her laptop and her books. "Okay i was studying. where was i. what was around me." She went back to the books and laptop seeing her coffee mug with a tea bag in it that read sleepy time tea. "shhhhhhhhhhhit I'm asleep" ..."okay staying calm." Taking a step back into the alley way she rested against the wall. "he hasn't found you yet. No need to panic...yet." she took a deep breath closing her eyes she tried to relax a bit. "its pointless to get worked up on this. its utterly and totally pointless." Opening her eyes the area had changed again. She was on a cliff that over looked a very familiar body of water. She was back to where her parents had died. "Alright. 'dear' Uncle" there was venom in her voice. "How about you stop with these head games and show yourself, you coward" the ground started to shake and as it did so the it started to break away under her she started to fall giving a shrill scream that would chill anyone's bones both in her dream and out in the real world. She started to fall.

Falling out of her chair she hit the ground hard. she stayed on the floor of the medical bay for a few minutes breathing heavily her eyes darted around the place. She was awake now. She was feeling a tad to much pain. slowly she reached up for the chair and pulled herself up. wincing as she did. She was dizzy and her head hurt like hell. Putting her hand to it. She felt the gash she'd gotten in her dream. she could feel the blood the side of her face was covered in it. Looking at her paper work it too was covered in her bloody. "ow"..she sat there holding her head. "He's getting alot more powerful.." her hand went down to her necklace that her parents had given her. "what am i suppose to do now?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clara Mass

Outsider to Insider

The breeze became a soothing melody of relaxation while the sun shined only to awaken a warrior resting within armor.  Two beings stood above staring at the humane organism.  Her eyes open and the shock set in.  The is a mere beauty for anyone that sees it for the first time.  However to enter and become welcomed isn't such a delight.  Death is the toll paid when an unknown hostile is discovered.  She ached in physical as well as mental pain for the two sil soldiers grabbed the body of Claratina.  "Take her to the facility."  

She can't move nor speak just wait for any punishment given.  The unauthorized capture of an unconscious meta-human needed to be admonished.  Moaning from the pain of overusing her gifted abilities, Jebediah Morales' favorite redheaded operative, was now praying that a savior would meet her halfway.  In which, he would use his power to end the unnecessary actions of these brigands.  This man would be someone to bow down to and his personality brave and bold.  "Can you meet me halfway, can you meet me halfway?"  Drainage or a shortage, her body could not handle the sway movements of the arms of sils binding both her legs and arms.  "I want you so bad its my only wish."   

Hallucinating and singing verses to the Black Eyed Peas, the unknown sibling of the Funez Trinity sang in such a melodic tone.  She was soon dropped on a table within a room filled with darkness.  Clara Mass seeks a messiah but nevertheless no one comes to her aid.  Her arms stretched out, the right hand touching the smoothed edges of the hardened black table.  Uncertain of the devices inspecting her armor as well as external body parts, Claratina growled at the annoyances. 

Tired of not having prince charming rage the battlefield with chivalry and dominance, Clara Mass finally decided to escape the peculiar predicament.  As she focused on the hidden scenery, the floor cracked when large vines emerged.  Any alien investigating the activities of tissues, cells, and thought process of woman were gradually fading toward their death.      

"Ugh."

She was a turista to these people, a possible hostile to their way of life.  It would not be a spectacular surprise if the prize paid was murder.  Not only was she a mutant but also a mercenary trained in the arts of secrecy.   

"Why do you want to hurt me?" 

Screams of terror filled her soul and the pupils dialated due to a sickened expression.  Legs kicking and eyes twitching, this was torture and the devices were death.   

"I have done nothing wrong!"  Everything altered into utter silence and Clara Mass wondered what had happened.  Her vision tilted and equilibrium off balance, she collasped to the floor with pain both mental as well as physical.   They were probably silently discussing ways to destroy the armor that protected the flesh, and solve the complication in which death would be the toll.   Something had been done but none would care for Claratina, a young woman that had entered territory that stated that those that illegally entered would be killed on site.  Yet, something was different and Clara was still alive. 

Crawling with bits of strength still remaning, cells were staring at her as clear as the sky.  A creature was in front of her and no words could be spoken.  It was a nightmare illuminating itself in reality.  Was her mind playing stupidity games or were the vile creatures digging into her subconscious.  "Numero Uno?"  It must be a fable just setting her life back into its original turmoil.  What was their goal when muddling through her past?  Something was up and the eyes of Clara Mass were shut down.  "So, pathetic."

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Strafe Prower

Eterna Island

Strafe was outside in the dense jugnle of the island hoping to train for his up coming missions he would be on. He decided to split up the training into accuracy, hand to hand, and speed/agility. He needed work so he could stay a top fighter in the growing world that seemed more and more challenging each day. He stood in front of a tree sliding into a martial arts postion that was taught to him by the god Athena. He needed to reintroduce a few of the techniques that many had forgotten and he wanted to master these hard techniques as well. He suddenly hit the tree in two spots with his fist. The first aimed at the base of the trunk, then a jump and landed the second shot to the middle of the tree. as he was falling, he turned into a round house kick, knocking the section inbetween the spots where he connected to the tree behind it. That was well done and he needed to introduce it to Gerald. He would have fun doing it in the simulation room. 

Strafe then decided to work on some speed and agility for awhile. He jumped onto a low limb of the tree and then ran up a section of the tree. He jumped as he reached the top of his run, grabbing a high limb towards the top, then swung himself up and onto the limb. He then decided to desend back to the ground by jumping off the limb he was on to the tree beside him and running down it. That was a trick he learned from Kastiel, and doing a flip of before landing on the ground. That was something he enjoyed doing more than anything he could do. He would make sure he thanked Kastiel later. He then turned seeing that he saw a perfect target to start the next section of his training. He saw the acorns looking nuts on a tree and decided to use them. He created several shards of Ice that were thinner then a finger nail in both hands.  

He then smiled as he started the training with a leap in the air corkscrewing in the air. Most people would try to hit the nut, but Strafe was trying for a tougher target, the stems that connected the nut and branch. He threw a handful, all of them hitting the target with perfect accuracy simultaneously as he hit the ground. He then ran up a tree and jumped off, letting the others go. He hit all of his targets on the second branch as well, landing perfectly and letting out a deep breathe. That was a rush as allways. He loved training to become better than he was, seeing as he knew that the other elites weren't going to accept anything but his best in battle. With all the crazy things that have happened lately though, he would be suprised if he had gotten a little bit better than he first expected. He needed something like that to push him to the next level. 

He decided to head back to the base and shot up in the air and towards the entrance. A minute later he landed softly in front of the door and entered the base after his identitiy was confirmed. He walked into the main lobby and took a left down a long grey hall leading towards his metal room. He loved the clean and welcoming atmosphere the base always had. He walked past the rooms of all the members, new and old. Some of them were the closest friends he had and he was greatful they were so close by. He entered the room with a sigh as he plopped down on his bed and gave out a wide smile. He was going to get a little shud eye before contiuing the days various activitys. That could all change with the pranksters that were allways ready to mess with someone though. He could only hope and trust that he would get the Zs he needed. He slowly driffted off into a soft and sound sleep that showed how tired he really was from the recent events of the team.
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Charge up

Charge was ready to take down this Rhino man, so he charged her and ended up hitting hard.Charge went flying and hit the ground with a thud. "Owe you freaking....." But before she could finish her sentence the Rhino man picked up a car."Oh Crap!" Charge threw out a electric energy at the car and it blow up on the Rhino man, The Rhino man fell to the ground, Charge smiled well I better be going before he awakens.

Charge started to walk when the Rhino Man got back up. "Where do you think your going sweet heart we have not finished our battle!"  "Well we about to." Charge threw out the biggest electric energy at the Rhino and he fell on his feet. Charge went up to him and punched him in the face with her gauntlets. "Wanna go again?" The Rhino didn't respond and Charge walked away. Charge did not know where she was going to go next, but she wanted to go to her father's house even thoug most likely he would maybe try to kill her or yell at her to get out.

Charge sighed, "What was the point of coming here I should have just stayed in Eterna Island." Charge went to the beach, she wonder how it would be like if she was not a mutant. She could have been right now with her father and brother. Charge tried not to think about it. Charge took out her cellphone and thought about calling Kastiel, but she just sighed and put it back in her pocket,.Charge was getting very bored even though she just got here, she wanted to go home so she just went back to the airport.

Charge went inside and waited for her plane to come, she hated Tokyo so much it was only bringing back memories. Finally her plane got here."Yes time to go home!" Charge ran and got inside the plane and sat down. Everyone who was on the plane sat down also, and the plane took off, and Charge fell asleep.    

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Battalion

The journey that Monty's doing, will take a very long time. A day or two days tops, but Monty didn't mind, his squad was there and that was enough for Monty. They went through many things, but they made it through. Monty and his squad sang a song each day, waiting for the helicopter to finally land. Monty's squad consist of Monty himself, Private Cole, Private Adam, and Lieutenant Briggs. Cole was a sniper, although he was supposed to be stealthy, he just can't seem to shut his mouth. Adam was medic, he likes to act like a grownup even though he's not. Now Briggs he was the demolition expert, he is a discipline man but he is also very arrogant. They were a great team, even though they fight a lot. In the next day, they finally arrived and was preparing themselves to land.

The sight wasn't so great at all, bloods and corpses everywhere. The battle below was ferocious, gunshots and explosion can be heard everywhere. But before they land Monty gave them a speech before landing, " Alright people, listen up. The battle down there is gonna be deadly, but i believe in you guys. We've been through a lot, and that's why we're special. The people back home are waiting for us, so let's just finish this and go home ". The team's morale was risen, and they were landing. When they finally land Cole went out first and screamed " Come on you terrorist motherf#@kers we're gonna kill you all ! ", Monty sigh and ordered the rest of the squad to follow. He then gave the pilot a salute as it flew away, the place wasn't directly on the battlefield, they're actually in the enemy's supplies and was ordered to destroy them, but the squad has to walk a couple of miles first.

After they walked for hours, they finally saw the place. It looked like a palace, it had a giant metal entrance and was guarded by special troops. so Monty gave them an order before going in deeper to the place. " Okay Cole you shoot those bastards from far away using the silent sniper, and after that's done Briggs is gonna put an explosive in the metal door. And when it explode we move in ". Cole goes to his position and shot one in the head " One down, many more to go " , He then shot the second guy and after a seconds he finally did it " Too easy " Cole said while giving Briggs the signal to move. " On it " Briggs said while sprinting to the door, he was also carrying heavy explosives. Briggs made it after 10 seconds of sprinting, he then proceeds to set the explosives on. " Now, let's set it for 15 seconds, that would buy me time to run " , after the explosives was set he ran as fast as he could back to the squad. But the explosion burned a little bit of his foot, and Briggs fell to the ground, but Briggs didn't feel the pain his endurance was strong. Monty then helped Briggs up, and ordered the team to go in " Alright move, move, move ! ".

They went inside, only to be shot at by the enemy. They take cover using the environment around them, like pillars, tables, and other furniture. And after a hard fought battle in the main hall, the first round of enemy was finally defeated. After that Monty and his squad goes out of they're cover and went through the next room. It was the dining room, The place was filled with enemies. They shot at Monty's squad and hits Adam the medic on the leg, " Ugghh... sh!t " Adam then took out a bandage from his medical kit and wrap it all around the wound. Monty then run towards Adam who's across him, Monty became the target so he does some slick maneuvers and laid a shot on one of the enemy. Monty then arrived at Adam's position " It's gonna be okay man, don't worry we're gonna make it " Monty said, "I know but my leg f#@king hurts ". Monty and his squad was surrounded but they wouldn't surrender, so they prepare for the worse.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kastiel

Finally after thirty minutes in the hallway Kastiel drifted off into nice sleep. He usually didn't need naps, but this was an exception. All week his slumber was interupted by the following people more often than necessary. At first it would be Charge, if it was not her most likely it would be Breaker. If it wasn't him it ended up being Battalion from time to time. Even Portrait out of all people would try to just get on Kastiel's nerves the most. Only due to it being so easy. Kastiel was now in mid-deep sleep, soon he was shifting into dreamworld. Most of his dreams never even occured. He often just slept in darkness, it never really did seem to bother him often unless someone mentioned it. Kastiel never could control his subconscious, if his body could operate without him being fully aware who knows what could possibly happen.

Before he could even try to make-out what his mind was playing in front him Kastiel was suddenly awakened by the sound of footsteps, he tried to turn his head and he did, but it wasn't very comfortable. Suddenly he felt a finger poking at his constantly over and over in a rhythemtic motion. From the black glove he could easily tell it was Battalion, then after a few mintues he resorted to yelling into Kastiel's ear. As if trying to get his attention even though he already knew full well he had it already.  " Hey Kastiel, Kastiel, Kastiel?, KASTIEL!" Kastiel thought to himself, "Ignore him and he will go away......eventually." 

Still after a few seconds he still didn't stop. "Damnit" Kastiel try to grab his finger or at least a leg, but Battalion was too fast for him this time. "Just let it go like it never even happened. Nope can't do it" Using the last of strength Kastiel vaulted for Battalion, but he was already gone in the Weapons Depot. "What was the code again?" Kastiel decided to add a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "Oh, that's right. I didn't get the password 'cause I don't use weapons."

His stomach rumbled again. Kastiel was so hungry, it started to hurt. "Great now I'm even more far away than I was before. Back up the stair I go." He was so close right next to the kitchen door. Just a few more steps he would've been in there instead he just slumped back down on floor only face first this time.

Portrait then decided to make her apperance for the morning. Stepping ever so slowly and lightly Kastiel wasn't even aware of her presence, nor what was suddenly slipped under his shirt. After a few minutes the scorpion surveyed it's surroundings. Without a warning it stabbed the ground it walked on, which was consequently his flesh.  

The pain shot up Kastiel's back like a bolt of electricity, it got him running ignoring all pain. In flash he was in the kitchen moving around frantically trying to get the bug off of him. He tried not to scream, but he had fear written all over his face. He wasn't sure, but he knew someone found out he didn't like things that had more than four legs. In his most calmist tone he could muster up he said. "Can someone please get this off of me, before I hurt myself." His voice still shaky.  

"Hey Gerald. I've gone three days without killing anyone now. What's for breakfast?" Kastiel retorted with sarcasm. "Well that is all fine and dandy, but Portrait could you please get this death pet off of my body and yes I know it's yours. Who else could it possibly belong to?"

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Charge up

Charge woke up she was happy that she was almost home. Charge touched the window of the plane and her hand went through it. Charge's eyes widen, "Wow what just happened?" Charge looked at her hands and touched the window again and her hands went through again. "Awesome! I got a new power! Lets see, what else I can do?" Charge then turned invisible. "This is going to be so cool. Now I can steal Kastiel soda's without him knowing....  Finally the plane had landed and Charge got off invisible, then turned back to normal.

Charge walked and headed back home. Charge had finally got to the base when she opened the door she saw Kastiel, Portrait, and Gerald. "Ummm.. Hey everyone guess I'll be in my room...." Charge ran to her room, she wanted to go hang out with the team, but she was going to test on her new powers in the training room, but first she started to clean her room. After that she changed into her training uniform, and headed for the training room.

Charge entered the training room and she saw that Kastiel had beat her high score in training. Charge turned the level up high and turned invisible. There were sixty guards but they could not see her. Charge took them out easy one by one, but more of them appeared and theses guards had thermovision. "There she is FIRE!!!!!!!!" The guard's started shooting; Charge put a force field around her and nothing had happened to her, she then threw out a big electric energy at the guards. They were knocked out and Charge had beaten Kastiel's score. Ha! Try beating that score!" Charge came out of the training room and went to hang with the team.....

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kastiel

Portrait was just staring at Kastiel, she must've been thinking about something, but Kastiel's mind was racing to much for him to take moment. "Fine. But it's not actually dangerous, it just hurts." Portrait focused on the scorpion, and melted it back into paint. "Old habits die hard. At least I didn't sic a manticore on you this time."  Kastiel felt better and more relaxed. He wasn't one to hold a serious grudge on anyone. "Oh, you mean that lion looking thingy. With the face of a man and wings of bat? That reminds me, could you draw me a lion for a pet pretty please?" 

Suddenly he saw Portrait take out vinger and baking powder out of the kitchen cabinets. "Whoa, wait a minute. That's not used to make pancakes. Here let me show you first." Kastiel takes everything out of Portrait's hand and places it back in the cabinet. "Hmm, let's see. We'll need some butter, milk, vanilla, eggs, and some flower. Oh, and baking powder. Well at least you got that part right." 

After a few seconds Kastiel heard a familiar female voice. It was none other than Charge."Ummm.. Hey everyone guess I'll be in my room...." Seeing Charge's abrupt leave Kastiel talks to himself in a low whisper "Wow, I wonder what made her just leave in such a hurry." 

Heading back to his chair he asks Portrait, "So you have any plans for today other than Breaker probably assigning us missions to do later today and if you need help with those pancakes just let me know." 

After watching Portrait work on the group's breakfast Kastiel starts hearing noises coming from upstairs. "Oy, Charge what are you doing now?" Then he hears her screaming something. Ha! Try beating that score!"  "Did she just-no, no she couldn't have it took me a week to jusr beat hers-"   

Charge came out of the trainning room and stood in front of the kitchen door with a big smile on her face. "Yep, yep she did."

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Battalion

Twelve against four, the squad might be outnumbered, but the enemy is outclass. But the enemy has better weapons, the bullets went through the pillars where the squad was taking cover. And Adam is still injured, but they wouldn't lose that easily against amateurs. The pillars was almost destroyed, and before it was completely destroyed, Monty and Briggs finally move to the front. The radio nearby suddenly plays the song " I Don't Wanna be a Soldier by John Lennon ", it was an epic moment indeed, both Monty and Briggs shouted their battlecry and went on shooting mercilessly. But then Briggs dashes to the enemy dodging bullets and punched one of them in the head while holding another one as a hostage, Monty then ordered the enemy to give the weapons to Cole. " We're seriously gonna kill this man if you don't give those goddamn guns to Cole ", the enemy then one by one gave their guns to Cole. After all of their guns are gone, Monty and Briggs shot them all.

The place was now filled with dead bodies, and blood. But now Monty has to go to the next door, and destroy the supplies. Adam wanted to go but Briggs said he needed to rest,"Hey guys let me help you guys, my legs maybe wounded, but i still have the spirit to go on " " No Adam you need to rest, Cole will stay with you while me and Monty destroy the supplies ". Without saying anything else, Monty and Briggs goes through the next door. The place was big and was filled with supplies, but it was also empty. The people was already killed by Monty and his squad, so Briggs quickly plant an explosive near a generator. " Wait, i need to call a way out " Monty then pull out some kind of device, it was actually a device to call one of the alien aircraft from Etherna. The aircraft was moving at the speed of light to Monty's position, it will arrive more or less than 1 second. Briggs was finished with the explosive and call Cole and Adam to gather, " Cole, Adam, get over here " . Cole then carried Adam to Briggs and Monty's position, when an aircraft arrived sucking them in. It was the aircraft that Monty called, it arrived just in time. Monty's squad took a seat and put on their seat belts, the plane then went back to Etherna at normal speed while the palace below them exploded.

Mz S!lver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mz S!lver

Support

Mz S!lver had been in a support group since leaving the X-Men. A group of women that like her have other forms that they can either not change out of or are afraid of the change. Sitting around an exclusive room of Stark Tower they exchange stories...todays members are She-Hulk, Tigra, Wolfsbane, Mystique, Tildy, Lifeguard, Magma, Wasp, and Marrow. Although this may not seem like a close group, they've grown and learned a lot from one another to form a strong sisterhood.  

S!lver stands up and begins to read something she had scratched on some notebook paper. Tears well up and slide down her cold metallic skin, " I told myself I wouldn't cry..." she laughs at herself and how much she truly hates dumb hallmark moments like this. But, this was good it made her feel safe and at home, a very dysfunctional home with lots of issues and differing views, but still a home. " I want to start by thanking all of you for supporting me, it's been great to get to know all of you...Tildy I've known you since I was a member of the New Hellions and lived at the X Mansion with you. And Magma and Wolfsbane I heard many great stories of you from your time with the new x-men you both are some of my heroes. Some of you I've fought with in battle," glances at Mystique and Marrow, both smiling at her with a spark in each eye. " But you've all been a huge inspiration to me throughout, and even if I didn't know you before this I am glad we are here for each other now...so thank you again."  

"Let's here it for her!!!! Way to go S!lver you've come a long way!" She-Hulk yells as the crowd agrees with her and all stand and clap.  

She smiles and hugs each woman as they come up to give her a hug and congratulate her on her well put speech.
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SWS Room:

Tightening and even piercing the body of the elite with its claws, the Grasar’s avatar had taken the largest toll on the elite. The armadillo had already dent the helmet of the elite with just its head and unconsciousness was beginning to be a factor after so many head strikes. At the distance Straz’s golem tremble the very ground with each step as it’s intentions were to double team the elite and finish his streak once and for all.

“Ooh! The streak is over!” Cheered one of the sils in the safe room above the cheering of the other sil warriors. “Just one strike, Straz! That golem of yours is pure power! Not even Brekka could withstand it.” A massive ego boost for Straz as his comrades cheered the golem’s power.  

Struggling to break free, the elite tries to shake off the large clawed creature. But without success. The red rocky field all the sudden becomes shaded, and when the elite looks up to the heavens the yellowish eyes crash upon the large golem before him. “Smash them both!” Yelled one of the sils in the booth. “Forget about Grasar’s avatar just finish off Brekka!” Commanded Norick as there was nothing on this earth that he wished most than to crush Breaker’s pride. Just as it was commanded Breaker looks upon the very heavy arm of the golem as it was been lift upon the heavens.

The intercom then filled the room with Norick’s voice. “Are you ready to die, leader?” The elite as he gaze upon his possible defeat he narrows his eyes and frowns his brow. “Not a chance!” He cried out loud before a lightning began to dance on his body along with flames. A devilish look of agony mix with struggle came upon Breaker as he summons all his energy upon his body. The large golem hammer fist was coming down upon his existence when all the sudden the elite crossing his wrist before his sight he sharply expands his arms and like a atomic emission a thermoelectric shockwave just emits from the body of the sil elite. Like if they were stroke with an eraser both aliens were cleared out of the picture by the thermoelectric force that trembled the very base.

[Simulation complete: Brekka is victorious]

The sils in the safe room regardless of been defeated they are still proud of their leader who seems to be unbeatable even against all odds. A standing ovation from his sil comrades is earn by the powerful leader. But there was no time to celebrate, at least, not for Breaker. The amount of energy expelled by this specific hybrid storm attack had been so massive it seems to be taking a larger toll. The battle damage elite after three wobbly steps forward he just falls face first against the floors unconscious.

Norick, the sil, notice Breaker falling to the ground as well as all the other sils in the safe room. “He fell.” Mumbled one of the sils next to Norick. “I don’t think he has ever emitted this much power before.” Said a second sil on the background. Normally by now Breaker at least would of stand to his feet, but that was not the case. Straz notice as the elites in the room were mumbling about the leader‘s condition. Straz worried about Breaker not standing back up and he reach to his comrade. “Norick, I think this time he really is hurt.” Norick regardless of having some hate since he is under the elite’s shadow he still respects his commanding chief. “Get the medics! Brekka is hurt! I want them here ASAP!”

Sil Emergency Station.

Just hours had passed after the fall of the leader. Of course the elites were not inform of the condition of their leader. Breaker wouldn’t want it that way. They finally get a rest and their day would not be grieved because of his injury. The sil medic was talking to Norick and the sils that were present. “He pushed himself to his limits and broke the self-preservation barrier, again, just as he did back in Setron wars.” Perceived the doctor. “Will he be ok?” Wonder Straz. “Brekka is a hybrid sil. We do not know the origins of his second genes that grant him this extraordinary abilities. We are not suppose to use thermal abilities, but still, Brekka does. It goes against our nature. Yet, he can summon this energy. When he expelled all that thermal power he practically fried his own cells. Good news is that so far the treatment is responding well, and no regeneration will be needed. Just time to heal and for the cells to be reanimated.” Norick and the sils seemed to feel better knowing their leader would live. “Well then, while he is out I’ll be taking over. We have a intruder in containment.”

Good news… This meant he was not in fatal danger.. Not yet. 

An intruder, he said? You will takeover? No. Not on my watch.

It was unknown if it was pride or duty that spoke through the elite. For as long as he is not in fatal danger the ego of the elite will not let him rest. The vital signs of the elite started rising as the leader open his crusty eyelids. “Huh?” The doctor looked through the crystal wall and notice Breaker sitting up on his bed. “Oh-No!” He gasped before running into the room. “Sir, you must rest! You are severely damage!” said the doctor. But it did not matter to the lion. Breaker still sat on the edge of the bed mumbling: “There is an intruder. I must attend to it.” With that said the elite then stands and as he does all the cables sprang from his body. “Please, Brekka, listen to me. Norick will take care of it! Norick will take care of it! Please just stay and rest!” Begged the doctor, but not even his words can overpower the will of the leading elite. “Out of my way!” Thundered the sil before he pushed the doctor aside and walked right out the door. The doctor then stood at the door as he watch the elite walking out the emergency room wearing only a robe he headed toward the armory to get dressed. 

Regardless of the doctor’s authority there was nothing he could do. No pain would ever hurt as much as leaving his people on their own without a true leader.
Nyght _Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nyght _Shadow

Kailey took quite awhile to focus once she could find her ground to stand and not fall she stood from her chair. The gash on her head was pounding but it wasn't something she couldn't look after. Already being in one of the empty medical labs she went to the first aid kit and started to dig around for crazy glue. It worked just as well to put deep cuts together as a needle and  thread. Once Kailey found the crazy glue she set it down and looked for some disinfectant once finding that she got a gauze and poured some of the liquid onto it putting the gauze up to her cut she counted backwards from 10. "10. 9 8" still holding the gauze to her head she found herself thinking back to the dream. "maybe i should go back to the grave site. it is almost a year to the day..7. 6 5 it might explain the dream..unless he is getting stronger. In which i may have to talk to someone about figuring out another method to holding him. 4 3 2 i suppose i'll figure it out one way or another. 1" looking at the cut in the mirror she made sure it was well cleaned out.then grabbed the crazy glue and put it to the top part of the cut and pushed it down to the bottom piece. It was a quick drying crazy glue it didn't take long for it to be fixed. Once it was done with she whiped the remaining blood away. Looking over at her work station she concentrated for a moment on the shadows the blood was leaving on her work as she did that she lifted the blood up and moved it over to the sink. "No need to redo any homework." sighing Kailey shook her head still having a headache.  
"I need to concentrate on something else for awhile." Heading for the door she stopped hearing a doctor talking to someone trying to get them to rest. Hearing it was breaker. She stepped out into the hallway looking both ways for where people were hearing breaker say "out of my way" she started to follow. Not sure if he'd really want the company she just stood off to the shadows blending in. sometimes people need help even if they don't think they do and in the state he appeared to be in. he may need someone watching out for him..maybe.
then again maybe staying in the shadows might piss him off even more. It was a chance to take.

Mz S!lver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mz S!lver

The support group remained for two more hours, like every Wednesday and Frieday they would meet for 3 hours whenever it worked best for the group and Tony Stark could let them use one of his board rooms. "You know Mz. S!lver, that speech was great, it really made me feel like I can control my powers a little more." Young Tildy says this as they walk down the street to the library, "it's really great too how Mr. Stark and Mr. McCoy developed theses cool watches so those that can't change their form can walk around with everyone else! You know I think it's the same thing Nightcrawler has...he's so cute. Oops, you didn't hear that." Tildy blushes at the last thing she said, and glances up at S!lver, catching her smirk Tildy feels a little better from this.  

S!lver trying not to laugh at Tildy's embarrassment, "you know these watches are pretty nice, and Kurt is cute. Haha, your a funny one Tildy, you kinda remind me of myself when I was your age." She smiles down at Tildy and as they walk through library store doors. "So which book do you want to pick out? You said you can pick one of your choice and one for Ms. Monroe's class, right?" 

"Yah, I think I want to buy one of those romantic vampire books everyone's talking about! I feel so out of the loop....And for Ms. Monroe's class I need to find a book that reflects on how mutants and humans react to other groups of people that have faced conflict in history." 

"Oh man, Tildy Storm has defiantly bumped up what she teaches, I mean Ms. Monroe really has." 

"Yah...no kidding. Hey S!lver!" 

"Yah?" 

"Do you ever think of returning you know, home?" 

"Oh Tildy, the truth is the X Mansion was a huge part of my life and so was the New Hellions & X Men. But, I've moved on...I am a part of the Elite Order now. But don't worry I still consider you guys family, and I've got your back kid. So, lets find you a good vampire book k?" 

"Sounds great S!lver!" They start combing through young adult books reading vampire book title after vampire book title. Each had an even more handsome and mysterious than the last. Really this is what all the girls are swooning over?! S!lver thinks this as they retrace what books they had already checked so Tildy could make a final choice.
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Charge up

Charge looked at Kastiel "Try beating my score now!" Charge had lots of plans today, her brother  was coming to see her, but she had not seen him since she ran away from home. Charge ran back to her room and sat on the bed thinking if she should call her brother to see if he was still coming. She grabbed her phone and called her brother,after few rings he picked up the phone. "Hey sis!!!"  "Hey Ryan are you still coming over to see me?" "Yeah, but I think I am going to be late I am..... Whoa!!!" "Ryan you there??? Hello?!"  Charge knew her brother was in trouble so she planned to fine him, before anything worse could happen.

Charge stopped at the living room she did not want any of her friends to go with her, so Charge turned invisible and went out of the base. Charge loved her new powers they helped her a lot. Charge headed for the city where she saw smoke, she knew something was up and it maybe had something to do with her brother. Charge finally made it to the city a group of people were in a circle. Charge pushed through the crowd and saw her brother laying there on the ground.

Charge ran to her brother. "Ryan what happened?" "Oh, hey sis no worries. I just got blasted out of the sky, but look at you all grown up...."  "Ryan, really who did this to you?"  "I don't know I just got blasted out of the sky!" Okay, so lets go back to Eterna. I want you to meet my friends." "Okay lets go then!"  Ryan grabbed Charge and flew to the base.

Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaker’s armory:

The elite puts on his last gauntlet that completed his full sil armor. Although he was wounded very recently his face and superficial physic was slowly healing regenerating. However, the internal organs was another story.  

Hallways:

The leader as soon as he walks out of the armory door he meets with several of his sil guards and scientist. “Walk with me.” Ordered the sil leader as he by passed the sils and headed on his way toward the analysis and interrogation rooms. “Sir, the entity recovered was humanoid, female in form, it was alone, and was wearing a armor compose of human technology.” Reported the sil. “Any other intruder contact through out the island? How did she reach our shores without triggering the perimeter watch? I’m tired of intruders breaching us.”

“Sir, she just appeared out of nowhere. The security cameras caught her arrival. It would appear that the teleportation was unwillingly as she arrived nearly unconscious. And no, the scouts have found no other intruders to this point.” The elite looked pleased with the information and was ready to meet with this intruder.

Sil Interrogation table room:

Breaker finally reached the interrogation room where the intruder was been examined. The elite was looking into the room through a harden transparent field wall. The human as said by the sils was wearing a type of armor. The several engineers had just found the tools to remove it and were just waiting on the orders from the sil leader. Breaker looks at his scientist and wondered. “Have we run an GX-ID match?” (Gradual X-ray Identification.) “Not yet, sir. But I am up to the task, just give me a minute.”  Responded one of the scientist.  

The screen before the scientist all the sudden opened a new window. The window began running a program that launches a sudden flash at the unconscious armored female on the table. The first phase was done, and the second phase began. “Graduating the three-dimensional features.” Reported the scientist. Breaker was standing before the glass wall as he was looking at the screen. In the screen the armor was shown intact, then it all the sudden in the screen it disappeared and the X-ray image reached her bone structure. “Oops, a bit too much.” Alien technology is like a blessing. The scientist was graduating the image to such degree that they were able to see the each and every one of her inner organs and muscle tissue. The scientist keep graduating the image until finally the naked body of her's is pictured on the screen. The camera scrolls to the face of the female. “Bingo!” Exclaimed the sil scientist before a picture is taken. “OK, sir. I will proceed to look for matches in the human public files”

Activating the browser the picture is scanned and the system research her characteristics in  the government files. ”OK, Identification in public government files is unknown, sir... Should I hack into the several government secret organizations and seek her ID there?”

But something about this woman trigger Breaker’s memory. He knew the intruder from the earth takeover mission. It was her family who had changed the fate of the world by saving Breaker and his unit. But what was she doing there? The elite regardless of the law been [All intruders must be vanquished at sight] he sighed as he was once again going to break his own rules. “That wont be necessary. Remove her from that armor and take away any weapon or device on her. Dress her in civilian clothing and place her in one of the spare rooms…” The elite while he was giving the orders, he was still angry at himself for breaking protocol. Yet, he continues:  “..Just keep surveillance over her at all times. I want three sentinels at her door. While she is unconscious she is our guess. But when she awakes if the woman becomes hostile. You have permission to kill.”

The elite then with a sharp turn he retire from the room steaming in stress for his own rule had been broken because of his compassion. As it was ordered the scientist seek to proceed. The sils scientist prepare several machines ready to deactivate the armor or remove it by force with power tools.
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kastiel

Kastiel was very enthusastic over his newly drawn Lion. He never had a real pet before except for a couple of fishes here and there. It was like Christmas to him to the point he even forgot what he had to do today. Kastiel had asked Portrait about her plans for today and she replied with, "Yeah, I have plans. I have to go apologize to all the major governments I annoyed. Should be fun, except for the part where they try to kill me anyway. And I think I have the pancakes. At least, they are round and brownish and not on the ceiling."    Charge had came back from her trainning section for the day. "Try beating my score now!" As quickly as she came, she left. The pancakes were done; smelling the food, the lion growled at Portrait. She threw a pancake at it. After staring at the pancake for a while, it ate it. It didn't die. "Oh, great! The pancakes are ready!"     "Oooo, I'll try some." Kastiel literally grabbed a plate full with a steak Gerald cooked of course. Kastiel was engrossed in his meal. Everything tasted good, the lion walked over and wanted some meat. He placed his front paws on the table with head and mane as well looking at Kastiel. "My, my you're so hungry for a painted lion. Well, here two steaks for you. Just don't get fat on me." 

Everyone in kitchen heard some commotion in the hallway.  “Out of my way!”  "Oh, noes. Everyone look out Breaker is in one of his moods again. For anyone who doesn't know this probably the 'I hate everyone who isn't Sil and doesn't listen to me' one. I swear he's worse than someone on menopause or something." The noise became louder.  “Sir, the entity recovered was humanoid, female in form, it was alone, and was wearing a armor compose of human technology.” Reported the sil. “Any other intruder contact through out the island? How did she reach our shores without triggering the perimeter watch? I’m tired of intruders breaching us.” “Sir, she just appeared out of nowhere. The security cameras caught her arrival. It would appear that the teleportation was unwillingly as she arrived nearly unconscious. And no, the scouts have found no other intruders to this point.”     

Kastiel began looking quizzical for second, then turned to Portrait. "Hey, before you leave how 'bout we visit the intruder and make sure she doesn't take out Sils or doctors watching over her." Kastiel said with a smirk on his face hoping Portrait knew what he really ment by what he said.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kastiel

Portrait leapt to her feet, tossing the Rosetta Stone and Mona Lisa to the side. "Yeah! Let's go 'keep an eye on everything' What good would heroes be if they didn't interfere in everything!  "Lead on!" Kastiel lept to his feet as well. Only to hear the lion attempting to purr as he left. "No, no. You stay here and as treat you can eat the rest of the food here, if you please." He turned back to Portrait. "Now with that taken care of the real fun can begin." 

Leading the way Kastiel stepped out into the hall. "Hmmm, no sign of Breaker yet and all the Sils seemed to have disappeared as well." Heading toward the emergency room, he saw the doctor. He looked a bit shocked and frightened. "Don't worry Doc, we'll make sure not to run into Breaker, especially right now. By the way where is he?" "I really don't know, most likely to see the intruder." Is he going to kill her?" "Don't know, you two will have to go find out for yourselves."

Walking through a set of double doors the pair was heading to basically the 'jail room'. There were many sils this time all lined up against both side of the hall, like a king walked down the isle. Kastiel could still hear his loud voice, barking orders again.  They didn't try to tell them not to come in for the simple fact Breaker just left them there.

That wont be necessary. Remove her from that armor and take away any weapon or device on her. Dress her in civilian clothing and place her in one of the spare rooms…”   Breaker got quieter this time. Forcing Kastiel to open the door and look through the transparent field wall, knowing no one could see them....yet.  

“..Just keep surveillance over her at all times. I want three sentinels at her door. While she is unconscious she is our guest. But when she awakes if the woman becomes hostile. You have permission to kill.”     

Seeing the situation unfold before his eyes, he asked Portrait. "Iwonder what made him show compassion like that? Surely, he didn't have relations with the woman, before did he?"  

As it was ordered the scientist seeked to proceed. The sils' scientist prepare several machines ready to deactivate the armor or remove it by force with power tools . "Okay just to plain ahead in case he comes out this way. I'm going to teleport us to the other openning to the main room where the woman is, if you feel strange after the fact just let me know. Teleportation isn't for everyone."

After they teleported to the other opening it was the exact duplicate as the first except no one was in there except them.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clara Mass

June 15, 1988

The sun is shining as usual with mother cooking rice and eggs. While father discusses a vital situation with his son about forgetting Cassandra Adams; the two little girls of the house skip their way into the kitchen.  As the baby, Claratina giggles and mimics the actions of Clarissa. "Wait for me Clarissa.  When I'm in car mode, I gotz a speed-limit.  Its law dontcha know?"  Stopping in her tracks in order to listen, young Clarissa squinches her nose showing annoyance.  "You can't tell me what to do.  Your the baby and I'm the big kid."  Knowing her sibling was being bothered, little Clara Bear can't help but laugh out loud.   The spacious room slips into silence as the wondrous aroma of lunch persuades the two girls to end the bickering.  "Is mommy bringing us to meet Callista again?"  Shrugging with confusion, Clarissa answers with the gathered information stored within her brain.  "I don't know...do I look like a dictionary?" 

Its a day unlike any other day, when a wealthy family of five sit and devour the delicious food served.  Not by a maid but by mother herself, Maria Funez politely orders her lovely children to eat the food God had thankfully given to the Funez family.  A smile on her face so boldly shone.  Little Claratina decides to smile as well.  Upon Jonathan finishing his meal, he notices little Claratina preparing to leave for her as well as mother were intending on visiting Madame Callista.  It is said that she foretold upcoming events that would shock any customer whether middle class or the rich.   

"Bya Johnny.  Mommy says its quality time day.  So, we gotz to get movin on out." 

After kissing her father and siblings before the brief departure, little Claratina skips her way out the door.  The redheaded pony-tail sways back and forth with blue eyes twittering with the intruding sunlight.  Amazed by the beauty that is nature the optimistic child embraces her surrounding environment.  Not wanting to await her babies silly actions, Maria Funez pushes her child forward.  An hour later the two enter the shop of Callista.  Pausing with excitement, little Claratina a.k.a Clara Bear giggle with enthusiasm.  "Mommy....can we talk to her now?  Mommy?"  Troubled and paranoid, Claratina searched for her mother.   From the shadows appeared Madame Callista. 

"Do not worry my child.  Your mother has not abandoned you yet.  Only when your are a teenager will she leave you on your backside. Come here so we may talk.  I have great news, your trickled vocabulary shall heal on your ninth birthday.  Is that not good?  I am not a danger my child for your mother is near...and as of right now your presence is most welcomed for you are an omen of what mankind is intended to be." 

Astounded with a hint of confusion the little girl thought - Was mommy playing an act?  Sure Claratina loved to be the center of attention as a baby, but when it came to strangers she attempted to act as sophisticated as possible for the public to notice.  The Funez Trinity of heirs were required to show ettiquitte, for the reputation of Funez Industries would possibly be on the line.  

Present Tense

"But mommy will you stop treating me like a demon.  I said I would do my homework after dance class.  Just please stop talking about Callista!  Why do you hate me so much!  All I try do is be gentle and nice.  Your never satisfied with me.  You treat me as if I'm a disgrace to the family since I haven't decided what I truly want to be in life.  I'm not Johnny or Clarissa.  Will you ever understand that.  Daddy doesn't care who I am just as long as I feel acomplished.  You treat the three of your children like a contest.  I'm trying not be disrespectful but you leave me no choice to speak the truth." 

Her eyes open only to witness captivity and revisit flashbacks of checkered beginnings.  Feeling her body as if it were a pillow, Claratina notices the missing body armor.  Although the subconscious thoughts yell out anger and not diplomacy, Clara Mass bides her pain.  As long as she did not feel external pain all would be fine, but one must be careful what they wish for.  Inside the body of Claratina a sharp pain crunches the lungs.  Gasping for air the redheaded mercenary was given an adrenaline boost.  Without the armor that wrapped around a naked body, white bloods cells began to work over-time so the punctured wounds may heal rapidly.  Noticing the clothes on her body, a sigh of relief became overwhelming.  Yet with the sight of three sentinels all was not a paradise but the essence of jail.   

By focusing her mind onto the deception of an alien race seeing her in the nude and Breaker not allowing a pardon.  A gap formation allowed the reality-warper to step out and with her veins pumping with blood, she almost felt unstoppable.  "Where is Breaker!!"  Three sentinels turn staring down at the hostile with orders to kill, the look on their faces could frighten man but not Claratina.   

"Permission to eliminate is allowed.  Terminate prisoner at once."  Luminous light that could distract many, blinds the vision of Clara Mass.  "Bring it."  A trio of full force beams triangulate against the vigilante.  She stills stands when the dust settles.  With torn cloths and partially burnt hair, the redheaded reality-warper filled her tank of rage.  Crimson katanna blades extend from each hand and with a three hundred sixty spin, the two weapon tear the head of Sentinel One. 

"She has managed to destroy a sentinel.  Kill her immediately!"

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Battalion

After a couple of hours flying, the squad finally arrive at the island. The jet landed smoothly in the hangar, the plane parked by itself cause it was on auto-pilot. Monty walked towards the door of the plane, he stopped for a moment and turns around, looking at the squad. " Mission success team, you were all great, ut not as great as me " the squad then laugh and threw a tissue found in the shelf near the seats, " Ah..., get out of here you cheeky bastard. "" Yeah ! ". Everyone laughed including Monty, but before he leave Monty looked at Adam and give him a little smirk " Oh and Adam, get better okay " Adam then answered " I always do, medic remember " . Monty then gave a salute to everybody and in return the squad gave him a salute also, after that Monty goes out of the plane and headed to the kitchen while the jet slowly fly away.

Monty was really hungry and wounded, there are cuts on his hand, and some bruises but it was normal for Monty. But before he opened the kitchen door, a commotion came from the hallway. " Interesting.... " Monty said while wiping the dust of his vest, although Monty only heard some weird blabbering about a prisoner he was eager to find out who it was. Monty went to the interrogation room, there he saw a woman wielding two katanas, she did a three hundred sixty pin with her dual katanas and tore the head of a sentinel. One of the sil soldier ordered everybody to kill her, Monty then walked towards Kastiel and Portrait " Let's start the party " Monty duplicate himself into 6 people each have the same amount of ammo and grenades, they then point their guns at the door to the room where the girl is held. " Everybody on my mark " Monty was going to give them the signal to shoot, Monty's clones were pulling the trigger slowly concentrating to improve accuracy, now all they have to do is wait until she gets out.

Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaker's office:

Just after the elite left the room he walked through the hallways and found shelter in his office. The decoration was that of ancient armors and trophies. The sil arrived at his desk and slowly he sat on his chair laying his body on the cushion.  While resting his still sore body they elite is brought back for a second to the beginning on earth, the takeover, where he met the woman in custody.  The elite is seen closing his eyes one second and just as fast without realizing time had flied and there was an emergency. The door of his office splits open and Breaker’s loyal soldier captain Balgot entered the room reporting a misfit. “Sir, the individual in custody has gone berserk. She already neutralize an officer.” The door then opened again and Norick the sil hero entered. “Brekka, you broke the rules and look what happens. I have told you a million times about these humans- They cannot be trusted! Yet, you go soft and let them roam free through out our base and even teame-” But the elite as a sil couldn’t take the words of the sil hero. It was bad enough that the leader had committed a mistake and now he had to endure been lecture by an armature? Not a chance. Breaker stands to his feet and with a forearm smash ton the desk the elite crushes the wooden counter to pieces. “HOLD YOUR TONGUE!--” Roared the fierce lion to the sil hero. Breaker stepped before the sil and faced Norick clashing eyes face to face. “--Or lose it.” Concluded the elite leader.

Remembering his place, the sil hero lowered his chin, and over the rage that filled his soul he manage to suppress it, and make up for his offense. “My apologize… Sir.” Breaker sighed and pushed the hero aside as he walked out of the office leaving a last order: “Order to double the guard in each corridor. Call the medics and to activate the Rebirth program for our guard. As for the human- I’ll deal with her myself.” The door seals just as the elite walks out. 

Guest rooms, hallway:

The elevator reached the hallway and out of it Breaker stepped. The elite had a focus mind as he felt betrayed by one of the few humans he believed he could trust. When the elite Breaker arrived to earth after he was betrayed by his own race he learned that no all humans were just a void in the universe. He learn that some have something special that not many living humanoids in the galaxy shared. Compassion. Yet, over all hospitality shown by the elite, once again the true nature of the human kind is unleashed in a single form.

The roaring voice of the sil warlord thundered the corridors when he shouts an order: “HOLD!“

Like the soldiers that they are in an instant all activity in the hallway is ceased. Guards warlords and sil soldiers were now filling the corridors surrounding and aiming their plasma cannons at the intruder who kept called the name of the leader. The sil lion open way through the formation as he walked and when he reach the frontline he stands between his sil troops staring at the human at the center. Breaker stands tall crossing his arms as it is obvious that he is not pleased with the guest’s behavior.

After sighing loud the sil then saw to lecture the woman on the situation as it was through his eyes. “Let me see if I understand.. I change my mind over taking over your little planet. I save you and your people from imminent death at the hands of my brother, I sign a peace contract with America to avoid your enemies from taking advantage of the damage after the invasion. I keep your family and friends safe with my team. I break my rules and let you live, I accommodate you in our guest-room---!“ The head of the elite turns and lay his eyes upon the headless body of one of his sentinel sil guards. He points at the body as he fallows on his words: “--And this is what I am awarded in return from you? A headless officer?!!” The raging words of the elite cause the sils surrounding the human to load the plasma cannons which causes a feint buzzing charging sound to fill the ears of the one present. “Now, Katanna, You have 60 seconds to explain yourself, convince me! Not to turn you into dust. Tell me: Why do you betray my hospitality and make me lose face before my people along with all hope of coexisting with the human race?”

The elite again awaiting response he cross his arms waiting for the explanation. 
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Charge up

Charge and her brother were almost to the Elite base until a group of aliens started to shoot lasers at them. Charge put up a force field on her brother and herself. "Who the hell are they???"  "I don't know sis but they kinda look like you. You know with the ugly face, big eyes." before Ryan could finish his sentence Charge smacked him on the head, "OUCH!!!!!!!! I was only kidding" "This is no time for your stupid jokes don't you see we being attacked by aliens with GUNS!" "Oh right almost forgot."  "How can you forget when they in front of your face?" "Hey don't yell at me! You know what, lets just beat the crap out of them."

Charge threw out a invisible energy at the aliens, some of them fell out of the sky. "Ha, take that you freaks!!!" Charge and her brother were winning so far, but more just kept coming and coming. Charge and her brother did not know how long they can keep fighting with theses things, if they just kept coming. "Uh... Ryan do you have any ideas??" "Yeah just one want to hear it?" "Okay, what is your idea?" "Okay we run like little babies!"  "Wow that was your idea?" "Well yeah in less you have a better idea?" "As a matter of fact I do."

Charge threw out the biggest invisible blast that knocked all the aliensout of the sky. Charge's nose started to bleed a bit, she had never used that much energy. "Wow, sis you blow them out of the sky good job!" "Yeah I need to work on that move." As Charge and her brother were about to fly away one more alien shot Charge's brother out of the sky. "RYAN!!!" Charge flow with speed and grabbed her brother. The alien had got away but she was lucky that her brother was still alive.

Charge knew she could not stay outside anymore so she headed back to the base with her brother in her arms. Charge layed him on the sofa and looked around. "Where is everybody?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Clara Mass

Listen Up

No one knows what I've gone through.  Toyed with like a Barbie doll having to date Ken, fighting for the right to ride that saddle because Madison and Chelsea want their chance at satisfaction.  My mother abandoned me as a teenager and Jebediah Morales enlisted me with Sector Eleven in my early days of adulthood.  I've managed to help Breaker end the Takeover he had participated in.  I even fought against my former allies to end world domination.  I've abused powers that can very well kill me.  Yet, I do all of these stunts for the greater good and this is how I am repaid.  Breaker points the blame onto me?  I did not come here purposely.  I came here subconscious.  I was losing my grip on humanity, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Armor is torn from my body allowing creatures to see me in the nude.  I am not a lab rat...I am human with no where to go.  My name is Claratina Funez and my only true friend hates me.  Only because I couldn't handle being trapped within a cell.  If he knew I didn't do it intentionally, that I respected him, and even idolized his humanism.  These are the thoughts that flow through my mind, but words I shall never dare to speak. 

No one understands me and I blame everything upon myself. 

"Just kill me dammit!  My life is shit just like every other Funez relative I have.  Its a curse and I will be damned if I completely lose my sanity.  You have to know that I didn't want this to happen." 

I actually said what I felt, a shocker if you ask me.  For years sheltered within the doors of Sector Eleven.  Killing threats without a whisper and living a luxrious life.  Some say I could've taken over Funez Industries as the rightful heir before Jonathan Funez II.  They say I would've been in the spotlight but harrased by those that seeked the destruction of Funez Tower.  I did not care for that was a past life in which those that I once loved did not share the same affection.  When Requiem struck Earth, I partially cared for Closure in addition to my resurrected brother.  But I cried for Clarissa, she was my personal watchful eye into my departure.  Besides the previous the present seems to be bashing me.  Brekka gave a speech about hospitality and I give three sentences and two exclamations, jam packed with the honest truth.  That is what I call an honest achievement.  I have some much time to think, because Breaker knows that more is to come. 

"Hospitality?  If a cage for animals is for guests, well I'd hate to be the prisoner.  Which reminds me...do your friends know about the threat that nearly dominated America.  I saw him Breaker.  The explanation is complete and questions need answers, but I doubt I will get any.  So, how does this going to go down.  The sils treat you like a bitch with so many rules so lay it on me like white on rice, sugar bear.  I know you want to give me yet another accusational speech.  I believe my sixty seconds are over, your turn.  Make it spicy." 

I believe this is the last day I breathe.  Oh well it was nice knowing everyone that tried to kill me or died by my katanas.  I just feel bland knowing I'm acting childish, honest, serious, with a hint of being poetic.  My mind is like a bottle that has dent, that fractures its entire image.  I'm judging myself because no else will.  I am my own greatest critic.  I now believe my words chosen will just add steam.  No way to tell what Breaker is thinking due to that helmet.  The only downside to this, well his Elite Order might attack me without his authorized permission.  How do I know?  By simply searching for any humane minds, I can tell by their thought process that their either young in age or are strategically misleading.  He's breeding a new heroic fleet, but for what.  I just wonder if I'll get any answers. 

Beads of sweat make her hands moist as the brutal tension escalates.  The chemicals exterting from her pours, release pheromones that may or may not sway his judgement.  Emotions oddly set off her powers for emerald light flickers from the eyes.  Her thoughts portrayed the Breaker Envoy of Sentron, maskless.  If it worked thoughts would be read.  She needed answers if Brekka did not accurately answer.  Hopefully, he would or disrespect would be considered on her part.  Actions always have consequences on those that believe their doing the right thing.  Clara Mass gently brushes her hair back, attempting to act kinky.  A role she has never had to play. 

Who am I?  Well I'm Jillian Woods...errr....Katanna.  A woman with pride knowing that debrieving oneself is a deragatory of one's self worth. 

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kastiel

The fight ensures. Of course, it wasn't something Kastiel looked forward too. An intruder here, and intruder there. This was getting old quick and who was this woman? Someone Breaker knew? Someone who wants to know more about us as a team or organization? Who knows, Kastiel certainly wasn't the 'who' in this situation nor was Breaker. He barely had control over his own troops. Now it's even worse. How long would this team last now? 

Portrait was too occupied from having a bit of doozy due to the teleportation. Kastiel was watching the whole situation now, to busy to notice anything else now until a sudden death appeared. " He has managed to destroy a sentinel.  Kill her immediately!" "Hey Kastiel, did I do that? Because I think it want to kill us"  Kastiel simply shook his head. "No, but I have feeling this was just the start of it. The woman seemed so confused and distressed Kastiel felt very sorry for her. It caused him to grow misty eyes toward her.  

Breaker came in a minute later with a stern face, no emotion or compassion whatsoever made itself clear. Well, he had a right to be the woman just attacked one of his men, but she had a damn good reason to do so. Everyone in the room saw her in the nude, most human women would act just like she did, except to a lesser degree, but the same nonetheless. “Let me see if I understand.. I change my mind over taking over your little planet. I save you and your people from imminent death at the hands of my brother, I sign a peace contract with America to avoid your enemies from taking advantage of the damage after the invasion. I keep your family and friends safe with my team. I break my rules and let you live, I accommodate you in our guest-room---!“ The head of the elite turns and lay his eyes upon the headless body of one of his sentinel sil guards. He points at the body as he fallows on his words: “--And this is what I am awarded in return from you? A headless officer?!!”          

"Damnit, why isn't he trying how to figure out how the situation unfolded within itself? He's too clouded with rage, it's just a matter of perspective simple as that. It's not that hard to figure out people, heck some of those guys looked a lot longer at her naked body then necessary. But that even could've been out of simple alien curosity, still wrong consequently.  

“Now, Katanna, You have 60 seconds to explain yourself, convince me! Not to turn you into dust. Tell me: Why do you betray my hospitality and make me lose face before my people along with all hope of coexisting with the human race?” Breaker crossed his arms waiting for the explanation.       

It was Clara's turn now. 

"Hospitality?  If a cage for animals is for guests, well I'd hate to be the prisoner.  Which reminds me...do your friends know about the threat that nearly dominated America.  I saw him Breaker.  The explanation is complete and questions need answers, but I doubt I will get any.  So, how does this going to go down.  The sils treat you like a bitch with so many rules so lay it on me like white on rice, sugar bear.  I know you want to give me yet another accusational speech.  I believe my sixty seconds are over, your turn.  Make it spicy."  

At this point in time Kastiel almost have had enough.

"Make it spicy? This girl is gonna make me roll my eyes at her. I mean really that's just really, really pathetic. If someone went ghetto on her, I wouldn't blame them. Not at all." 

In an attempt to act attractive she simply pulled her back rather unsually slowly and gently. That made Kastiel just walk out of the room and enter into the guest room where the debate is at.  

"Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute peoples. Now I have had enough of this woman here right now, Breaker. I can't believe she just pulled her hair back in an attempt to.......I don't even know what she's trying to do. I mean come on, girl. I know you can do better than that, but you don't have to degrade yourself as a lady. That is what set me off, and that little trick that you are trying to do is not going to work, at least with me. Due to my mindset and crap I don't even wanna get into, but I think you get the just of it, don't you? So why don't you make that spicy for me?

Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guest room hallways:

The very voice of the woman before the several sil warlords, sentinels and guards was a dreaded torture. The elite warlord was already in enough stress caused by his officer Norick. Norick believed Breaker had gone soft and was not the same hard ass as he was once before. But it was not only the hero Norick’s believes, Breaker knew at heart that these believes aroused ever since he gave up his campaign to take over the earth the first time. This had happened nearly a year ago, and still the voices were mumbling behind the sil elite’s back. Voices. Voices that confirm the disillusion that Breaker had brought upon his people, the sils that had set sail within the Brekka space colony so many years ago hopping to one day have a new home for themselves. But instead all they achieved was to be treated as weapons. Isolated, ruled, monitored and disrespected by the pathetic chimp-race called humans.

The elite as the woman let out her rage and tried to touch Breaker with her speech on how sad her life had been he stand tall awaiting the part that is suppose to convince him not to avenge his comrade with her execution. But it never came, and like all humans the woman ended up blaming the person next to her and not herself for her misfortunes.  Only some words actually interest the the sil lion and that was the apparent revelation of the contained inmate in the holding cells. Breaker had not many answers, just one. “A human like you would never understand.”  and the other part that he saw interest. The elite quickly reached to his side grabbing one of the sil cannons been held by one of his warlords as it appeared that he was actually thinking of killing Katanna regardless of her touchy speech. But then one of the elites came into the debate.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute peoples.”
“Kastiel?” Acknowledge Breaker in the background. Kastiel continues: “Now I have had enough of this woman here right now, Breaker. I can't believe she just pulled her hair back in an attempt to.......I don't even know what she's trying to do. I mean come on, girl. I know you can do better than that, but you don't have to degrade yourself as a lady. That is what set me off, and that little trick that you are trying to do is not going to work, at least with me. Due to my mindset and crap I don't even wanna get into, but I think you get the just of it, don't you? So why don't you make that spicy for me?”

Breaker after the interruption he looked at the elite member Kastiel with the [We’ll talk about this later] face.For it was obvious that the young elite was snooping around. Breaker then proceeded with his late intentions as he addressed the woman in trial: “Now, the way I see it. Is that, your life is as worthless as your political system and “order“, and I am willing to make you a favor--” Breaker quickly aimed the cannon at hand at Clara. He shifts the cartridge to “Arc” (Techno-viral cannon) and with a straight face and cold as ice heart he pulled the trigger. But suddenly, crossing through the several sil warriors and gunners a third voice of a female filled the corridor “Breaker, no!” And just after the command a female red head advanced and pushed the cannon aside. The blast from the cannon instead of hitting its target it was derailed. The blast impact the wall and its containment began chewing the sparkling wall. The wall began to dust as it was been affected by the arc sil ammunition.  

[The arc is a powerful sil nanobots weapon which not only disband molecules but they also burn everything they come in contact with thermo-electrical charges.]

With a surprised look the sil elite gasped “Ms. Jones?” Leilani had arrived in the scene just in time and avoided the imminent death of the woman. The elite with a frown on his face he demanded an explanation to the agent “What is the meaning of this?! Why are you in Eterna?!” Leilani responded "I am here because I am the only one you trust and the only one that is welcome in Eterna without been stripped and scanned.” Leilani pauses for a second and hands Breaker a enveloped.  “The secretary of defense sent me, he wishes to discuss the future of the alliance between the US and Eterna, and, certain things that came to his attention just recently.”  

The elite was still holding the cannon at hand. His attention drifted from Leilani back to Clara and then back to Leilani as he still expected a real answer, “Don’t change the story Ms. Jones. That woman has violated the agreement between us, she has invaded my domain, she dares to mock me and even beheaded one of my sil sentinels. Why did you interfered?!” Leilani after scratching her head and sighing she simply responds with a silly remark “I thought sils could regenerate and it took only a few seconds.” But instead of amusing Breaker all she achieved was test the sil’s patience. “Ms. Jones-!”  “Fine! I understand the situation, Breaker. But- Uh, well, we must be adults and look for the rational solution in this problem.” Leilani at that moment she grabbed Breaker’s cannon and looked over her shoulder at Clara Mass: “Drop the weapons, Clara.” Then she turned back to the sil leader. “Let me have a walk and talk to her, please.” she begged the sil lion.

Holding the rage within, the elite with a straight face he had a last look at Clara and then closes his eyes focusing on the woman’s kind family that helped him in the past and his teacher Saa. After a quick growling sigh, the elite sharply turns around and walks through the sil battalion behind him all the way to the back. "Sils, clear the room." He ordered. Breaker then resume his walk but before entering the elevator he stops, “Kastiel, since you enjoyed the debate- I hope you also enjoy been Ms. Leilani and Clara’s escort.” The elite with that he then entered the elevator and as the does began closing he added "And I hope you do what is necessary if she becomes hostile, again." The doors seal shut and the elite was off the scene.
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Battalion

Monty was waiting to attack the woman, but it was unnecessary cause Breaker entered the room with a pissed off face. Monty looked at Breaker as he passed him, he wanted to say something, but it wasn't the right time. As Breaker entered the room where the nude woman is located, he then absorbed his clones back and walked to the front of the harden transparent field wall. Breaker and the Women was debating about something, Monty heard everything. Both sides has a good point, but this debate may result another war or great battle between the sils and the humans. That's the worse outcome yet, but Monty won't interfere. But then Kastiel went inside the room where Breaker is and starts blabbering about nonsense, " Where's his manners ?, he should have asked for permission if he wanted to say something, but oh well.... " Monty's thought was correct Breaker didn't seem happy, he used his ' talk about this later ' face. Breaker then ordered Kastiel to escort the women.

Monty thought he would help Kastiel to escort them, in case his puny body can't handle them both. So Monty offered Kastiel a helping hand, " Hey Kastiel let me help you " he then stands beside them and created 5 clones around them. All clones each has a Carbine and a pocket knife for short range combat, but he didn't know what powers does the women have. If Monty is not careful it could cause him his live, but whatever he thought. If he dies he dies, if he lives he lives. So Monty then looked at Kastiel, " Kay let's go Kastiel " Monty then opened the door that will lead them outside. As he waited for them to go out, he said " Ladies first " with a smile.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Clara Mass

Heart-Broken

Time pauses for just moments as the swift movement of his hand sets a weapon into full offense.  Her hair floats due to pure instinct moving her body forward but the device is still intended on execution.  Believing this to be her final moments on Earth, nothing seems to set off a flash of previous events.  Closing her eyes and expecting the horrific....nothing happens.  For a familiar redhead jokingly diffuses the near death experience.  Her heart drops in relief over the presence of Leilani.  A friend from the old days.  “Drop the weapons, Clara.” She then turns back to the sil leader. “Let me have a walk and talk to her, please.” she begged the sil lion.  Afterwards, Breaker still withheld is immenent rage but dispersed the sils and ordered Kastiel.    

“Kastiel, since you enjoyed the debate- I hope you also enjoy been Ms. Leilani and Clara’s escort.”          

Bowing her head down in embarassment, Clara Mass couldn't look into the face of a former friend.  No matter how wrong he was did not matter.  It was true that these foreigners had looked down upon the human race.  In addition, to having one interruptive baby-sitter the reality warper gained yet another.  With a smile stating ladies first, codename Battalion had become annoyance number two.  

"You two are going to be warned.  Make one joke out of stupidity and you'll get it.  I'm not degrading myself whatsoever.  Its called do whatever it takes for survival.  You had pity on me Kastiel and I don't need it.  I was nearly killed moments ago by a man I highly respected.  I've lost that idolization due to the realization of how incompetent this race is.  Do not speak, before I wipe your memories clean.  I bend reality to my will sweet-hearts.  Just give me some time to speak with Leilani and I'll get out of your hair.  Is that okay or do you want to start something you can't end?" 

Brushing the two off like the two insignificant twits they are.  Claratina turns to an ally that had rescued her merely moments ago.  By placing her hand upon the forehead of the former classmate, the unfolded events were telepathically sent.   

"What has happened Leilani?  Did you know of Num--."  She stops in uncomfortability, knowing that the two young members of the Elite Order were possibly listening on the conversation. 

"Were friends right Leilani?  Get me out of here.  I don't want to send this island into the bottom of the ocean.  I just need reasoning to believe nothing peculiar is going on."

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Charge up

Charge looked at her brother who was hurt she picked him up and headed to her room. "Man. I can not be doing this." But Charge had to, it was her brother who was hurt.  Charge layed her brother on the bed. "Wait here Ryan. I am going to find out what's going on, but first I am going to get one of the doctors to take care of you.

Charge ran out of her room and headed to find one of the doctors, Charge checked everywhere but then finally she found one, "My brother is hurt and he is in my room can you take care of him while I am gone?"  "Uh... Yes take me to him...." Charge took the doctor to her room. "Okay he is right here please help him I'll be right back!" "But wait where are you going???" "I'll be back I am going to find Kastiel and the others." Charge looked everywhere but she could not find her teammates. "Man this is going to take forever."    

Leilani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Leilani

Hallways:

Avoiding further violence and the obvious shattering of the US./Eterna alliance by putting her own reputation and life at risk against the alien elite‘s authority. However, they were still in Eterna and as long as they were in Eterna they were under Breaker’s domain. Before leaving Breaker had order a sneaky member of his group to fallow the two mistress across the base and on top of that a second member tagged along. Regardless of been the one who put the team together she was been treated like any other peasant, however, Leilani did not mind since she is accustom to work under the laws of the military; But Clara, she was a whole different story.

Turning to the two scouts Clara made her position clear with the elite boys while Leilani just watched and notice how Clara had not change one but from her former self. She was still the same old rebel from college. Leilani heard as Clara spoke about losing respect for Breaker, but what she don’t realize is that her and Breaker are more alike than she thinks.  

“Just give me some time to speak with Leilani and I'll get out of your hair.  Is that okay or do you want to start something you can't end?" Inquired Clara as she finish her tough talk to the boys, but Leilani didn’t want that. Leilani trying to avoid trouble and keep her job she tries to keep the peace between them “Never mind them Clara, they are just doing their jo-” But before she can finish Clara turns to Leilani and place her hand on the agent’s forehead as she sends a telepathic message.  

"What has happened Leilani?  Did you know of Num--."
However Clara stopped before she glared at one of the elite boys almost as if she realized that even her psychic powers were compromised. Leilani realized the situation and with a smile she jokes: “Oh, yeah, that’s probably why Breaker assign him….” Referring to Kastiel’s telepathy.  Clara then turned to Leilani as she apparently had gather some sort of important information which she could only trust to a friend or to a government agent. "Were friends right Leilani? Get me out of here. I don't want to send this island into the bottom of the ocean. I just need reasoning to believe nothing peculiar is going on."

Leilani, knowing how ill temper was Clara she decided to leave Eterna before Breaker changes his mind was their best option. “Sure, we’ll use one of the helicopters.” Leilani, turns to the elite boys and addressed them “I’ll take her to the air-strip, we’re leaving Eterna.- Tell Breaker I’ll talk to him soon.”

Leilani and company after reaching a exit she then grabbed Clara by the arm and pulled her in the elevator and seal it shut before Kastiel and Battalion could enter it. A muffled “Bye!” is heard from the inside of the steel box as the elevator goes up. 

Surface/ Main entrance/Exit:

"The airstip is not far, we'll get on my car and just fallow the road to the end. You'll see the bell 222 in the distance and then we'll be off sil turf." Said Leilani. The elevator was a straight shot to the surface where a small foundation lied. It was the main entrance to the alien mothership that serve as the Elite base underneath the surface. Walking out the elevator Leilani addresses Clara as they walk, “Haven’t change one bit, have you? Well except for been grown, yet, you still get me in trouble.” She after a small chuckle she sighs nostalgically, “Like old times, yes?” She smiled.

The two women walked out of the small building and where walking over to a parking lot that was right in front of the entrance. There was a time where Eterna was a US secretary at one point used the base as a survival camp to train the special ops field agents. Now there were not many visitors in Eterna anymore. Not since the US. government gave Eterna over to Breaker and it became a sil base. The parking lot was empty, in whole lot there was only a single car, one, which was Leilani's.Sils use Scavenger ships and Racers to move across the island, they saw cars to be primitive. Leilani walked over to her car and threw her keys at Clara before the agent opens the door and sat on the passenger seat. 
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Clara Mass

Walk of Fame

Further murder and violence could have shattered the relationship between Eterna and the United States of America.  Over the actions of a frantic woman these tremors could have broken political alliances and without the aid of Leilani, death would have been the final musical note.  At the moment in which Claratina had manifested the visual image of Number One, the sense of another telepath ended the message. Additionally following the important broadcast, a cry for help was immediately transitioned into a friendly aid.  Yet, the joking expressions and optimist values shining brightly made the former problem no more.     

“Sure, we’ll use one of the helicopters.”  Leilani, turns to the elite henchmen and addresses them politely.   

“I’ll take her to the air-strip, we’re leaving Eterna. - Tell Breaker I’ll talk to him soon.”       

With great surprise the friend from college had yanked Clara Mass into an elevator.  With the quickness of that action, Battalion and Kastiel were not able to follow their assingment.  A sigh of relief is able to calm her agonizing nerves.  Turning ever so slightly to Leilani, the redheaded reality-warper winks.   

"I can read your thoughts sugar bear.  I appreciate you saving my ass but don't compare me to Breaker.  Its enough that he hates me.  Until we get to the air-strip, I'll continue with our chat but I have a feeling the Elite Order won't back down that easily.  Their pesty little squirts that believe their respectable for living on Eterna.  Besides all the problems, I hope I'm not causing any problems in your area of working.   What happened to you after the near perfected Takeover?  That was the last time I really saw you and then everything went poof." 

"The airstip is not far, we'll get on my car and just fallow the road to the end. You'll see the bell 222 in the distance and then we'll be off sil turf." Said Leilani. The elevator they had exited from showed a  straight shot to the surface where a small foundation lied.  It was the main entrance to the alien mothership that served as the Elite base underneath the surface.  

When walking out the elevator Leilani addresses Clara as they walk.  “Haven’t changed one bit, have you? Well except for being grown, yet, you still get me in trouble.”  

She after a small chuckle sighs nostalgically.  "Like old times, yes?"   Leilani puts on a beautiful smile. 

Laughing over the reminisence of college, Claratina Funez smirks.

"Did I always get you in trouble?  From my perspective, we did get in trouble but my looks kept us out of detention and even worse.  This car you have can't get us off the island.  So, were depending on my amazing teleportation skills?  I can see your car now since its the only one on Eterna.  When we step in, I'm guessing it'll be my turn to explain the previously interrupted message.  Lets bounce!"

The parking lot was empty, in whole lot there was only a single car, one, which was Leilani's.  From the insight of the government, sils only use Scavenger ships and Racers to move across the island, because they saw cars to be primitive technology.  Before the agent opens the door and sits on the passenger seat, Leilani walks over to her car and throws her keys at Claratina.  Excited over her V.I.P treatment, Clara Mass enters the riveting interior. 

"I saw Number One.  That bastard is still alive.  Something needs to be done before this treaty between alien foreigners and the U.S.A. becomes war.  I'm afraid the worse is yet to come."

The presence of yet another being set off her own security.  Pushing the gas...the car began to speed at high mileage.  Risking both her life as well as Leilani.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kastiel

The sudden appearance Leilani surprised Kastiel he just stood their amazed at her timing and at other 'things' as well. Breaker was clearly angry from her interupting his death sentence and making sly jokes about it as well. Clara looked like she was saved by God himself. Did she know her from before? Were or are they friends? Breaker knew just about as much as Kastiel knew. No more, no less. 

"Sils, clear the room." He ordered. Breaker then resume his walk but before entering the elevator he stops, “Kastiel, since you enjoyed the debate- I hope you also enjoy been Ms. Leilani and Clara’s escort.” The elite with that he then entered the elevator and as the does began closing he added "And I hope you do what is necessary if she becomes hostile, again."    

Turning facing both Leilani and Clara he eyed them carefully. Ignoring Battalion and Clara's comment; he was serious now. He had to concentrate hoping not be discovered piercing into her mind. From inspecting the two Kas could immediately tell Leilani wasn't really looking for trouble infact she was trying to avoid it all together, unlike her friend there. Eyeing Kastiel like he was a baboon, like she knew he was a telepath. 

“Never mind them Clara, they are just doing their jo-” But before she can finish Clara turns to Leilani and place her hand on the agent’s forehead as she sends a telepathic message.  "What has happened Leilani?  Did you know of Num--."    Why did she stop? Was it truely that obvious? Leilani realized before even Kastiel fully knew. “Oh, yeah, that’s probably why Breaker assign him….”   Kastiel spoke to himself. "Yep, she knew. Though luckly he had more tricks up his sleeve that no one was aware of yet. 

Clara seemed nervous. Was it because he was listening to her mind, it didn't matter she wanted an escape plain and simple. "Were friends right Leilani?  Get me out of here.  I don't want to send this island into the bottom of the ocean.  I just need reasoning to believe nothing peculiar is going on."    

“Sure, we’ll use one of the helicopters.” Leilani, turns to the elite boys and addressed them “I’ll take her to the air-strip, we’re leaving Eterna.- Tell Breaker I’ll talk to him soon.”

Leilani and company after reaching a exit she then grabbed Clara by the arm and pulled her in the elevator and seal it shut before Kastiel and Battalion could enter it. A muffled “Bye!” is heard from the inside of the steel box as the elevator goes up.  

Kastiel didn't even attempt to stop them, he knew where they were going. "Hmmm, helicopter? Where would you find a helicopter? In a hanger I guess, but where would there be a hanger?" Motionning with his hand he wanted Battalion to follow him. "Let's just take the elevator they used, simple enough. But Battalion I want you to stay in the shadows snipe whatever transportation they are using. Do whatever is necessary, except no head-shots please. I'll just handle the rest as a distraction. See, ya- Oh and after this please find Charge for me, before she gives birth." 

Stepping out of the elevator he hummed a jolly tune walking among  a patch of grass and then unto solid concrete. Surprised he saw a human car in the lot, the only car and it was driving at a very high speed. Like they knew he was coming. "Seriously, a car was the best idea? C'mon try harder than that, it's not like I enjoy this."   

Picking up speed he flew 20 feet above the car, then he lowered himself to make eye contact with the two. "Hey gals, you missed me?" Kastiel immediately teleported into the backseat. "Hey, Mrs. Leilani looking fine as ever I see. Can't forget Clara too the little witch with awful forehead winkles driving the car for us." Kastiel placed both of his hands on each of Clara's shoulders. "Where do you think you're going?"

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Battalion

While waiting for Kastiel and the girls, Monty just looked at them thinking that maybe all of them is having a telepathic communication without him. If only Monty had telepathy he could read Kastiel's mind and act like a smart-a**, Monty was thinking about other things while the other is having a conversation. When suddenly the girls goes off by themselves, they used an elevator near the room. Kastiel didn't even attempt to stop them, he knew where they were going. Kastiel said they were heading to the hangar, Kastiel ordered Monty to follow him but he must also stay hidden cause he needs to snipe the vehicle that the girls were using. Monty then goes inside the elevator with Kastiel, after that they go to their position. Monty created 4 clones, 1 stayed with him while the other two goes off to find charge. Monty and one of his clones walked through thick grass and hid somewhere along the road, there he could see the road to the hangar and waited till the girls arrived. " Okay, we're gonna hide here for awhile, other than that we're gonna keep our mind shut cause the enemy has telepathy " " Roger that sir, but i think it would be better if i hid somewhere in the hangar, that way if you failed i'll be your plan b " Both agreed and the clone went off. " Now to prepare myself  " Monty said while searching for the target with his riffle.

Meanwhile the 2 clones that went off to search Charge went to her room, there they saw his injured brother and a doctor. One of the clones asked the doctor for Charge's position " Excuse me doc, have you seen a pregnant woman running around ? " " Oh yes i saw her, she went out a couple of minutes ago " the doctor replied " Thanks " the clones then exited the room and went to the hallways. And after a couple of minutes of walking, they finally found her. The clones then approached her and ordered her to follow them " Charge, Kastiel is looking for you, he's somewhere near the parking lot follow me " They then walked to the elevator and pressed the up button. While waiting the clones looked at Charge and said " When you finally reached the parking lot, you might wanna help Kastiel " The clones then looked at the elevator as it slowly opens " Ladies first "

Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaker’s office

The elite walked into the medieval decorated office holding the enveloped Leilani had handed him. It had been a very stressful day in Eterna. The sils are unhappy, Eterna keeps getting breached and now the situation Clara Mass and the sils had created. The elite walked over to his comfy chair as he opens the envelope.  He sat down and drift himself closer to the desk as he takes a look at the documents. It was a meeting which the elite would have to assist that very day to discuss the sil armada’s role with the US if some events may occur. “What are they thinking?” Inquired the elite. For the very idea that the sil army would be involve in human wars was preposterous, but Breaker did have questions and this would be a perfect time to be given an answer.

The elite reaches his communicator and speaks “Prepare my transport and call Norick to my office.” The elite then stands to his feet as he places the papers into the envelope once again. The sil hero, Norick, walks into the office in that instant. “Did you summon me, sire?” The sil leader looks over at Norick as he answers “Yes, I need to step out for a while and I need someone to take care of things here while I am away.” Norick saw this quite suspicious coming from Breaker all the sudden. It was not a scout’s duty to do this task and Norick had upset the leader before. THis naturally caused him to react in a defensive pattern: “What game are you playing Brekka? Are you getting back at me because I acted the way I did earlier today?” 

Breaker listens to the words of the gray sil, but he stood silent as he prepares a portfolio.

Norick felt ignored after the unanswered question. Preferring dishonor above embarrassment the crimson gray made his thoughts clear with the leader in case it was all about a grudge of some sort:  “ Look, I already apologize for my actions and I assure you there will be no second apology.  My duty is to scout the island - I know my place in this dreaded land. If you want to get back at me, do it, torture me, take my rank away, lash me and beat me to the ground to near death if you like. But don’t insult my intelligence  because you wont like consequences. I'll assure you that..Sir."

Breaker had finished his briefcase after listening to the threats of the sil before he stands once again face to face against Norick. But he seems calmed even after such threat “See, that is why I am ascending you, Norick. My officers are in new Setron and since Gore had betrayed me I didn’t want a new general at first. I thought I could handle everything, but I was wrong. I have too much on my mind and I need someone to pull the strings when I’m not around in Eterna. I thought to myself "Who better to lead than someone who dares to look me in the eye and face me even if I could exterminate him for disrespecting me?" I got no one else: The elites are young and  pride will not let the sils fallow any of them, unfortunately. For this reason and more you are now my general, meaning, you will be in charge when I’m away in negotiations.” 

But Norick did not agree with the decision for he was a sil and like all sils he disliked the humans: “Find someone else, I wont get involve with your humans.” He said as he turned around wondering if Breaker would respect his decision. “It is not negotiable. You wanted to have word in sil matters, correct? You defied me and even dared to turn your back on my orders. You wanted authority? Well, now you have it, general." Breaker then grabbed a coat and turned on Norick as he addressed him with a subjection "If I were you, Norick, I would try to make peace with the human elites--” Breaker at that moment he grabbed the briefcase and headed toward the door and before going through it he added “They are humans and a bit obnoxious to us. But If you ever need them, even you who hate them so much, they would be there for you. For us. As we are here for them." With those final words the elite leader left the room and headed toward the transport area. 

Norick stays back thinking about his new responsibilities and the words of the legendary Brekka.

Racer Port:

The elite leader then arrived to the port area. A very large gray and white room with a control center and a port for the Racer pods. The Racers were floating in a gelatinous mass and attached to a acceleration machine. A pair of operators were sitting behind the port control center computers. “Is my Racer ready?” Asked Breaker as he step by step got closer to one of the Racers. “Yes, sir, ready to go when you are.” Nodding at the operator Breaker reached to the control panel that was in his left forearm armor and activated the Racer. The port opens a slide door and the racer opens the cockpit before the elite climbs in and gets strapped and initiating the the engine. The initiating roaring of the engine fills the room before the elite pulls the acceleration handle and the racer is propelled sliding up the tube and finally (Like coming out of a cannon) The Racer is launched into the heavens above before it takes trail heading toward Capitol building to set the future of the Eterna/US. alliance.
Leilani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Leilani

On the road:

Although Clara’s actions confirmed the words of Leilani the Termination Squad member did not saw them to be truth. The very comparison to Breaker just bothered her even more as she didn’t think it to be truth. Just like she didn’t believe she caused trouble back in school.

Leilani saw as Clara entered the car and close the door and as she had previously assured she then explained her witnessing the survival of a old power:

"I saw Number One.  That bastard is still alive.  Something needs to be done before this treaty between alien foreigners and the U.S.A. becomes war.  I'm afraid the worse is yet to come."

Leilani couldn’t believe it and at first doubted the words thinking they maybe just her hate speaking “What? Number one? Breaker’s brother? Is impossible, Clara. I saw him with my own two eyes, he had a large hole in his chest!”

Clara accelerates the car seeking to reach the airstrip before more trouble find their way to the two college friends. Although Leilani was in doubt and had a certain amount of disbelieved she still weighted possibilities. Her face express a found possibility as she is reminded of the very words she had told Breaker just a few minutes back in the hallways: [“I thought sils regenerate and it only took a few seconds.”] The eyes of the agent widen as she saw the possibility of Number one’s survival. After all the body was taken by Breaker’s unit and only filed to have dispose of the body and all the humans were given were pictures of the damage body and words. “Oh my god. If this would reach the US. department of defense it could cause the alliance to shatter and Breaker would have no voice in the matter. It could even cause a new wa-” But at that moment from above the voice of Kastiel interrupts the agent’s powers of deduction  

"Hey gals, you missed me?" Kastiel immediately teleported into the backseat. "Hey, Mrs. Leilani looking fine as ever I see. Can't forget Clara too the little witch with awful forehead winkles driving the car for us."

Leilani looks up at the elite member before this one disappears and reappears at the back seat. He laid hands on Clara’s shoulders as this one was driving. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a swaggering tone. Leilani knew that this would only anger the already ill temper Clara and that if Clara attacked or hurt Kastiel it would only cause more trouble. Reaching to her utility belt Leilani grabbed her teleportation device and activate it before she looks at Kastiel: “Sorry, but this is national security matters.” After she concluded the agent swiftly reached to set the teleportation device on Kastiel’s shoulder. The device would activate immediately after contact and was set to teleport Kastiel back to the teleportation port inside the Eterna base.

“He’ll be back, we don’t have much time. I don’t know what to do about this. If we talk and the secretary is aware of Number one’s survival  it could be the end of the alliance. Breaker will be persecuted as a criminal along with the Elite Order. But, In the other hand. If we could tell Breaker he could vanish Number one from earth and no one will even know.”

Leilani looked over at Clara as she wonder what where her thoughts on the current situation it was obvious that in other circumstances a person in Clara’s shoes wouldn’t help the person who nearly kill her just minutes ago. However this never crossed Leilani’s mind for they were friends: “Use your powers and take us to the Capitol building Clara. After the meeting is over we can confront Breaker and make him vanish Number one from earth." Leilani waited hoping her friend would do what she told her and what the agent thought was the best way to avoid violence. But every mind is a world and everyone has their own perspectives.
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Battalion

Gripping the riffle tightly on his hands, the elite steadily aimed the gun to the vehicle as it passes by. The car's spinning tire created a trail of dust, thus blurring Battalion's eyes. But quickly he reacted by wearing his goggles, he turned on his heat sensors, the heat coming from the tire was seen. But the car was far from him, so he runs to the middle of the road and saw the rear of the car. The riffle he was using wasn't an ordinary riffle, it was sil technology. The bullet could absorb any liquid, the elite shot the thing straight to the cars' rear bumper, the bullet went through it silently. But the bullet was so fast and hard it made it into the car's gas container, by Battalion's calculation the car will ran out of gas before it could even reach the hangar. So the elite then walked slowly to the nearby palm tree, and just stood there with his back on the tree.

Meanwhile in the hangar, the clone went to the security room. There he activated the hangar's defense system, he then went outside the hangar. He sat there looking up at the hot sun, it shined on his goggles and his weapon. The clone pull out his weapon, he reloaded it and holds it in his hands while waiting for the vehicle. Not long after that he pulls out his cigar, and light it up, the smoke went out of the clones' mouth as he exhaled. It's been awhile since he last smoked, and it feels relaxing when doing it again. So the clone then put his gun down, and lays down.

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Charge up

Charge looked at Monty. "Why does Kastiel need my help what's going on?" The elevator stopped. "Ladies First."  Monty said."Thanks!" Charge walked out and so did Monty and his clones. "Okay lead the way!!!" Monty and his clones went ahead and Charge followed behind she did not know what was going on she wished she never went to Tokyo she wished she could have been here right now helping out. "We are almost to the parking lot!" 

Charge followed Monty some more finally Charge and Monty had reached the front door, Monty Opened the door for her. Charge walked outside and the clones followed behind. Charge and Monty headed for the parking lot, but then Charge was not feeling so well she felt like throwing up, but she could not let that slow her down she had to find Kastiel, "You okay Charge?" "Yeah lets just hurry and make it to the parking lot!" Monty leaded and Charge followed they finally made it to the Parking lot.  "Uhhh.... Monty what is going on?"   

She suddenly Kastiel in the back of the car, then he was gone. Charge decided she needed to find him first above all else. "Monty, stay here for a second. Follow me if  you want to, but I need to go find Kastiel first, before anything else happens."  Walking back in and going back into the elevator Charge started to cramp bad, after finding Kas she would need a doctor as soon as possible.  "Crap, I need to hurry this up."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Clara Mass

Years Ago…

Juicy lips, sugar coated with a wondrous spray of Chanel fragrance.   Blonde hair with brown eyes, often shifting to blue in the sun light, she is a delicacy to some but a virus to others.   Dressed in white attire, with streaks of black, embedded with diamonds the woman stands with total defiance.   Tapping on her glass of champagne while whistling to gather attention, eyes of wealth stare upon her.   She smiles with the very attention of showing of her perfectly structured teeth.    

“Try the vodka my fair acquaintances.   It is the best money can by.   The first to take a sip will become a King or even a Queen of this fine foundation.    Do not worry, I have sipped the substance myself and loved every second.   Now please continue with this fine evening.” 

A foolish trick indeed, one not often used by executed in such a correct manner that even a God of Mischief would be fairly impressed.   She was a young Queen of Ice, but acted far behind her childish age.   A teenager to be exact, of fourteen years and gratefully adored every minute of this better life.   Her features and verbal actions, gestures of maturity, she was such a fine specimen.   Like the game of follow the leader, her recipients drink speedily to gain a seat on the council of Future Conquerors.   A political organization bent on world order. 

However, these men and women simultaneously fall like the .   Her prey was clearly in sight for he had not fallen for the trickery. 

“Why are you here Jebediah Morales?   If it is not for a seat like the others so badly wanted, what is it for?   Wait, I could find out but that would just be a major spoiler, would it not?” 

Dropping is elegant glass filled with C-ROC.   The man of the hour raises a single eyebrow and grins at the obscurity of the youth. 

“The things we do to children.   Your young and vibrant, you surely deserve a better life.   How about joining a team, I plan to assemble?   It’s a way in which you can get away from this soon to be devastating life.   Queen of Ice, are you peeking in my mind?” 

She smirks and rolls her eyes like the typical teen.   Twirling her hair in such a flirtatious manner, she responds respectively with the addition of her dominative attitude. 

“Fear not Jebediah for I have only gathered what I must notably deserve.  I will let you out with a warning.   This is to never come near me ever again or face the wrath of my God-Given telepathy and strength.   Your team will do well with addition of my demonic sister.   My mother once told me and my brother, that she was a reality-warper.   Although, not considered a mutant like I she was born with the gift of magic.   Nostalgic would you not say?   Goodbye Morales and yes Termination Squad is a fancy name that gets right to the point.   By the way your visions are an omen.” 

Her nose wrinkles over the enjoyment of toying with another, but as always the doll will often become rebellious toward its unofficial master. 

“She was next on my list.   Thank you for your cooperation.   Your gifts are truly amazing.   Use them well and you may be one tough cookie.” 

Turning around to the exit, from which the party-goers now laying unconscious, had entered.   Morales pops his collar and pushes the door open.   Outside waits a limousine, ready to take him to the following destination.   A shop in the slums of , where is next candidate would hopefully be.   Except that is a story later to be explained. 

From within the beautiful plaza, the gorgeous blonde nods her head back and forth as her hand presses against her forehead, inspiration comes a knocking. 

Cassandra will have my head if she discovers my treachery of allowing one to tell.
  This was a test to prove that I can play deceptive and that cards can easily be played when held by my hands.   Oh well guess its back to running on the streets, I wonder if mommy is home.   I here Johnny is Thunderbolt, but that’s a rumor from the .   I wonder…is the codename Katanna reasonable when fighting crime?   Better head off before I actually lose my splendid face, its God’s will and it shall be done.    

Her name was Clarissa Funez and many bashed her without warning.   Calling her names and bombarded the poor kid with the nickname of being a man.   Such phrases were absurd, only if they knew that the words she spoke were to mimic her brother.   To seem good like him but they will never know.   The only good stories of Clarissa told were that of her connections to the Future Conquerors and recently the resurfacing of her mind being injected to that of Clara Mass! 

The Present 

In a world where chaos between the super-human community and the government is on the rise, where threats come and go in which humanity pays the reconstruction of disaster, people desire help and go into the oddest places, in the darkest corners you will find a Sector dedicated to help man and woman alike.   Their first sign of defense is their political actions but when all goes to hell their debaters switch into new gear.   The first fleet is that of a redhead, her codename Clara Mass and she is a devastating beginning.   If back-up is demanded, beware of a Termination Squad not to far behind. 

Unbeknownst to some, Clarissa a.k.a Katanna was an acrobat with sophisticated tastes.   She was a girl beyond her age group that wanted a different perspective on life.   From which elegance, beauty, and intellect could be used as one.   Her timeline of actions not pieced together just yet.   Clarissa died over suicide, not being able to handle the tragic life of being insulted and battered with every sway. 

“Preposterous!   You ignore the very presence of your sister, due to the interventions of a friend and teleporter?   Can they not wait moments, so the two of us may chat?   I know you cannot see me, but you can hear me.   I will not deal with your belligerence little one.   I demand a fucking answer!   You are soon to be my peasant, so listen immediately.”     

Leilani was looking over at her friend, wondering what thoughts processed insid e.  

“Use your powers and take us to the Capitol building Clara. After the meeting is over we can confront Breaker and make him vanish Number one from earth." Leilani waits hoping her friend would do what she told her and what the agent thought was the best way to avoid further violence. But every mind in this world contained by man personalities have their own perspectives.      

"He wanted to kill me Leilani.  Why can't I just return the favor without the interjection of others?  I need you to give me the worse case scenario." 

A gesture of worriness fades with the wind for the car and two redheads vanish only to reappear in front of the capitol building.  "Alot has changed since the Takeover.  So we walk right in?"