The Crisis

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DaggerKlutz

DaggerKlutz was in the president’s office. It was everything he expected and more. He was a little disappointed that there wasn’t a platinum bust of himself in here but at least there was golden one. Besides, he did look better as a golden bust anyway.

The phone rang. The ringtone was the presidential song, this made DaggerKlutz giggle just before he answered it. He pressed a button to put it on speaker. It was his secretary. In her lazy ‘I don’t care’ voice she said, “Mr. President, those streamers, balloons, cake, and clowns are here.” DaggerKlutz grin got even bigger. “Thank you. Please set them up at the universal jumper. They are vital to my evil operation.”  With that done, DaggerKlutz hung up the phone.

The evil genius spun his chair around so he could look out the window and see the lawn. This was one of his evilest plans yet. Not only would one universe suffer his evil but another one will as well. One of his recent inventions has paid off. A Universal Jumper. He had ‘jumped’ from one universe where he is just the CEO of the Hairy Back Corporation to one where he was actual President of the United States. With this presidential position he could make some heroes learn how truly sinister he was. Of course, he had to deal with the Patrick Back in this universe. Let’s say that this universe’s Patrick Back was in a better place.

In Hawaii Patrick Back was enjoying his vacation by tanning at the beach while gulping down a nice, cold pineapple smoothie. It was nice for that other DaggerKlutz to come over and handle his presidential matters while he takes a vacation. Being both the president and evil was hard work. He really needed this vacation. The real president started to laugh. Now he could be evil and be on vacation. He should have made a Universal Jumper himself to get more Patrick Backs. You could never have enough evil or vacation.    

Back at the Vine Universe’s DaggerKlutz, the one who actually wasn’t the real president. He was in front of the Universal Jumper. Celebration decorations were surrounding him. It looked like a welcome party and, in a way, it was. DaggerKlutz punched in a command in the Universal Jumper. Now three heroes would be pulled into this universe and fall into his evil plan.

The current plan was to extract Sha, Charge-Up, and Slight from the Vine universe. They would be teleported through the arc in front of him. Then DaggerKlutz would say these lines.

Hello heroes. I am the good DaggerKlutz. I welcome you to this universe. I am the President of the United States and I need your help. Our military, allies, and own universe’s heroes couldn’t stand a chance against this threat. It was through my genius idea that I decided to build this Universal Jumper so I may get the aid of more heroes. So will you answer me these two questions? One, will you help me and my universe? Second, is my counterpart in your universe bald as well?”

DaggerKlutz snickered at his own genius plan. He was brilliant. Once the heroes say yes, because they are heroes who help the innocent, he will send them on a bogus mission. Then the gap created by the Universal’s arc started to glow blue. The heroes were coming. DaggerKlutz quickly grabbed a handful of streamers, preparing to shower the heroes with them once they arrive.          

Pre Crisis Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pre Crisis Sha

Sha sat on her couch playing with Ka’len; she continuously tossed him in the air and catching him.  “Hey Sha a letter came in the mail for you” Carmen said, handing it to her. The Ninjan Queen looked at the letter; it had the official seal of the U.S government; scoffing she tossed the letter in the fire. “Those bastards don’t understand I’m retired, I don’t give a damn about the country, and I don’t give a damn about its people” Sha said still playing with her child. In the back of her mind she knew she would have to go, or she would be placed under arrest.

Truth be told, she had no problems with the actual American people, but she hated how they were so flip floppy with their loyalties. “I know you don’t particularly like the people but it’d be a whole hell of a lot easier if you just  go to the meeting; you do owe America that much?”. Thinking about the incident that happened a few months ago, she had no other choice but to agree to go. It was still being televised all over the new, the event that was being called “Heroes Folly” The U.S Senate had called for all the heroes whom had been apart to be part of a safety meeting"

Regardless of the Media, she was going to see what Washington had in store for her, but she was not going As Sha, she would come under her earth Alias Shayla Lopez.   “Whatever you do hon’ please don’t get into any trouble Gwen said, watching Sha board the commercial airliner. The plane slowly took from the run way, and shot off into the air; feeling awkward that she wasn’t flying herself she slipped her IPOD on and zoned off. A little while later her plane was landing at BWI in Maryland, from there she would take a train to Washington.

Unbeknown to anyone in the current universe, the planets were realigning and the events of the universe where spiraling out of whack. Anomalies were popping up all over the worlds, Soon the population of the universe would need to be “reset” so that everything was back to its original settings. If the parallel universes continued to interact with each other, the inhabitants in both worlds may experience characteristics of the other.

The Ninjan Queen began to nod off, the smell of water deprived homeless people and cigarettes serenaded the atmosphere in the train. Keeping her legs crossed and her eyes ahead she continued to look forward. Not long into the train ride, she could feel the train jerk as if it was being pulled. Sure enough as they road past a certain block, passed what appeared to be a dinosaur. “Was that a…” Sha didn’t have to finish the sentence as everyone quickly looked around asking the same question.   Her Keen eyesight was beginning to act up; it notified her of a whole bunch of “punctures” in time. “Something is going on…” Sha said standing in the middle of the Train deck, watching as the sky became black as charcoal.

As she sat in the train terminal, she felt what seemed to be a tug at her body. a feeling of distortion came within her mind as if something was toying with her. She felt as if she was being pulled apart from herself; there weird thing is, no one else noticed seemed to noticed the discomfort that she was going through. Falling to her knee's and coughing some white substance, the pain was triggered by her keen eyesight; as time continuously became broken it hurt Sha by notifying her. Finally a vortex appeared behind her slowly pulling Sha towards it's point. "NOOO" she screamed completely helpless as she was pulled into the abyss.  When she came too she was laying on her neck upside down inside the White house. "Dude what the hell?" she said still holding her stomach. As she looked up to see a bald man of business... she got the feeling that more or less something drastic was about to go down.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

The Hydro Hero sat alone on a wooden park bench. Around him he could here the subtle conversations from the families having picnics, and the giddy laughter from the kids a few yards away playing cops and robbers on the jungle gym. The sun was beginning to set, so he knew that they would all be gone soon, and a new drove of patrons would well in. But in the hour or so between then and now, there would be silence. The mix of no sound, and the twilight leaving the sky, creating an array of colors not seen throughout the rest of the day, was peaceful. Sitting there, in his spot, or at least he claimed it as his own, Slight could enjoy his alone time, before the real work began.  

Being a hero was a full time job. Every hero, who actually gave a darn about the place they called home, or the idea of being a hero knew that. But you didn't have to be a super hero to know it. Policemen, Firefighters, people in the military, even teachers knew it. Giving all of your time to help someone else, staying up all hours of the night to work. Yes, everyone would get tired, even exhausted from it all, but, it was their duty, what they had chosen to do with their lives. And though, it is rarely noticed, or given adulation the work itself was rewarding. One of the best gifts to give a hero is time alone, peace and quiet, time to think. And if it was not given, then you have to make it for yourself. Which is exactly what Slight did. 

The wind began to blow in a continuous zephyr against his back. The dried up leaves fallen from the willows and oak trees, skidded against the concrete under the bench. The park lights began to flicker on, sounding like young crickets learning how to sing the insects song. Slight began to hum a quiet tune to himself, "Atticus" was the song that had been stuck in his head for a week now. Grande Central Park was beautiful at any time of day, but it was enchanting at this time; almost like it was in a world of it's own protected by a magical force of some sort.  

This theory was further proven, or so he thought when a strange light strip appeared directly in front of him. As it grew, Slight readied himself to defend or attack whatever it was. He was so intent on watching the radiant rift, that he did not noticed the leaves being pulled closer and closer to it. Only when it was too late did the hero realize that he was also being pulled toward the hole in existence. As his body entered into whatever he was entering, one thought remained in his mind "Oh, crap"  

When he reappeared, the location and scenery had changed from serene to industrial. He looked around, to see a bald man, taller than he was, smiling, well more of a smirk facing him, and Sha. How she got here, he had no clue but seeing some of the things he'd seen, he didn't question its realness. 

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaggerKlutz

Sha, Charge-Up, and Slight appeared, just like DaggerKlutz expected. In a cheerful mood, the evil genius tossed the streamers onto the two heroes. It looked like a celebration. Then DaggerKlutz said the lines he prepared for the occasion, “Hello heroes. I am the good DaggerKlutz. I welcome you to this universe. I am the President of the United States and I need your help. Our military, allies, and own universe’s heroes couldn’t stand a chance against this threat. It was through my genius idea that I decided to build this Universal Jumper so I may get the aid of more heroes. So will you answer me these two questions? One, will you help me and my universe? Second, is my counterpart in your universe bald as well?”

The evil genius grinned. He must of sounded convincing. After all, this was another universe where he was president, the heroes would assume he was telling the truth. Sha would still be a little wary because she knew DaggerKlutz and disliked him greatly. She would always harbor a distrust to him. That is why she would be the hardest to convince. However, DaggerKlutz was confident that he could trick Sha. He wasn't an evil genius for nothing. Luckily, Charge-Up and Slight didn't know the evil genius. Convincing these two heroes would be easy. In fact, having those two convinced would make Sha much more likely to go along anyway.

The plan was so brilliant that DaggerKlutz almost snickered. After tricking them then the best part can start. All that DaggerKlutz needed to do was convince them he was 'good'. This plan had so much brillence put into it that what these heroes were experiencing was only the beginning.

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Charge up

Rebbecca sat quietly on the couch flipping through some mail that Mr. Foster the mailman dropped off for her and the family just a few second's ago. She let out a small sigh thinking about her husband and father-in-law who were at war with these creatures on another planet which she never understand and cared about, all she had cared about was her husband and father-in-law coming home safely. Rebbecca still flipping through her mail was trying to see if there was anything important for her to read, but there was nothing that interested her but the bills which she could totally pay off. After awhile of flipping through her mail one finally caught her interest, she then opened the unknown letter and she began to unfold to see the contents inside. 

Dear Mrs. Montgomery..... 

"It's been so long since we've sat down and talked ever since I threw you out of my house and I wanna apologize for doing that and not being the father you wanted me to be, but I want to be there for you now . Meet at the coffee shop near where I live. Anyway I just want you to move in back with me and live a normal life, and I know that will be hard to do since you're a mutant and went public with your abilities but still I want you to come back, If you want to talk meet me at the coffee shop like I said."       
                                                                                                                                                                                                          "From your father, Franklin."              

Rebbecca was on the verge of tears, she couldn't believe her father was now asking to meet him and wanted her back, but she didn't care how he felt or what he wanted. Rebbecca wiped the tears from her eyes throwing the letter behind her.  She knew she needed some air and sometime to think, so she got up from the couch and grabbed her black leather jacket which was laying on the couch and quickly put it on herself. Rebbecca opened her front door and walked out closing the door behind her and locking it. It was a nice cold breezy day. Rebbecca suddenly created an invisible stepping disk under herself and elevated it with herself into the sky enjoying the nice atmosphere. After awhile she headed toward the city to just ride in peace and watch the people. Rebbecca then finally made it to the city and landed on the sidewalk, but then suddenly as she was about to step off her stepping disk a portal opened in front of her and sucked her inside of it. 

A portal opened in the middle of the room and kicked Rebbecca out not knowing what had just happened, she got up from the ground and scanned the place noticing a tall bold man and two familiar faces. It was Slight and Sha. Rebbecca looked at the three confused and mumbled. "Where the heck am I?!"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_

The president of this reality paced around the room, not nervously, more in an arrogant and joyful way. Almost like he was floating aimlessly. Slight, who was really just confused about everything sat down on one of the oval office long chairs. He turned back towards the door, where another rift was appearing. "Someone else is coming"? A woman fell through. Slight recognized her as Charge Up, a hero who had allied herself with COPs like he had. She spoke, revealing her feelings, ones that reflected his own, and undoubtedly Sha's as well.  

The man that had obviously brought them here, stopped loafing around and stood astutely. He cleared his voice, like he was preparing to give some inaugural speech. Slight had hoped that it was just a mistake, and that he and the others would be able to go home soon, but with what was coming, that was not going to be a possibility.   “ Hello heroes. I am the good DaggerKlutz. I welcome you to this universe. I am the President of the United States and I need your help. Our military, allies, and own universe’s heroes couldn’t stand a chance against this threat. It was through my genius idea that I decided to build this Universal Jumper so I may get the aid of more heroes. So will you answer me these two questions? One, will you help me and my universe? Second, is my counterpart in your universe bald as well?”  

The predicament sounded serious...enough. There was something odd about the fact that only three heroes had been called upon to help an entire country/world. Also, his tone did not match the demeanor that masked him. But, like in the earlier part of the day, the duties of a hero were absolute, and he was obligated to help. Slight knew of Sha's sordid past, but assumed that she would also help. And Charge Up, while he had never met her, she seemed to him at least be hero enough. 

No one else spoke, so Slight decided to do so. He sat up, stretching nonchalantly as if he was ambivalent to the entire case. "Look. I'm not exactly sure where we are, but I think it is our job to help him. I'm willing to help you. And I don't know who DaggerKlutz is, so I can't say if he is bald or not."

Pre Crisis Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pre Crisis Sha

Sha walked into the room and what seemed like a place of seriousness and business was quickly transformed into a place for celebration? Sha looked around at the people with an eyebrow raised. “Soo this is where the Tax money goes” She said a bit sarcastic.   Eventually the room began to change, as if the time rift was being changed again, this time Slight appeared. It had been a while since Sha last seen Slight, but she wondered why he was here. “They got you too huh” She said crossing her arms now suspicious about this whole event.

She took a step forward and the time rift began to shift again, this time Charge up; a former Love member was standing next to her. Sha slightly jumped back a tab bit scared.” JESUS WOMAN DON’t DO THAT!” Sha said holding her chest and breathing hard. It was only at that moment that she noticed Daggerklutz; she must have really been caught up with the whole celebration to not notice the whole bald head thing he had going on. While it was no mistaking, she had nothing but the most unrelenting hatred for him, and just the sight of him made her snarl with anger.

Though there was something different about him, he was shaped in a sort of blackish aura. This wasn’t something everyone else could see but only Sha. Her Keen eyesight was telling her that he was a time shift interruption. Her first thought was to step forward and say something, which is until Daggerklutz started first. “Hello heroes. I am the good DaggerKlutz. I welcome you to this universe. I am the President of the United States and I need your help. Our military, allies, and own universe’s heroes couldn’t stand a chance against this threat. It was through my genius idea that I decided to build this Universal Jumper so I may get the aid of more heroes. So will you answer me these two questions? One, will you help me and my universe? Second, is my counterpart in your universe bald as well?”

Slight stepped up first, Sha didn’t particularly like him either; she fought with him not to long ago and the wounds from the battle had just stopped hurting. "Look. I'm not exactly sure where we are, but I think it is our job to help him. I'm willing to help you. And I don't know who DaggerKlutz is, so I can't say if he is bald or not."  IT seemed that Slight was on board and from that Charge up also seemed to be in line to help. Sha stepped up nodding her head in thought, but her attention quickly shifted from DK to

Sha’s eyebrow rose; “Is that it…that’s all you need to be convinced?   What exactly will we be doing? Sha said with her eyes locked on Slight. She turned around and faced Daggerklutz “are you aware” Sha stopped making quotations with her hands “Good, Daggerklutz that your universal time jumper is offsetting things in this world. “I’m not obligated to do a damn, thing because as all of you know I don’t care for earth…and I’m retired, but I’ll agree on one term and one term only.” Sha said stopping letting the tension build up. “You let me break this DAMN CLOWN POSTER!”

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaggerKlutz

A grin appeared on DaggerKlutz's face. Slight agreed almost too easily. Charge-Up would probably tag along too. All that was left was Sha. DaggerKlutz looked over to Sha to notice she looked skeptical. He wasn't surprise about this, he did cause her misery. She looked over at Slight and asked “Is that it…that’s all you need to be convinced? What exactly will we be doing?" She shifted her attention back at DaggerKlutz. There was a hint of impatience in her voice when she said, “Are you aware, good Daggerklutz, that your universal time jumper is offsetting things in this world? I’m not obligated to do a damn, thing because as all of you know I don’t care for earth…and I’m retired, but I’ll agree on one term and one term only.” A short pause followed with DaggerKlutz wondering what Sha would want. Would it be money, information, a promise to not do evil thing. “You let me break this DAMN CLOWN POSTER!

DaggerKlutz was disappointed at Sha's demand. Not only did it lack creativity but he thought that clown poster was hilarious.DaggerKlutz looked at the clown poster for a moment before reluctantly saying, "Fine.... meanie." The last word was more of a whisper but he was sure Sha heard that.

With the heroes on board with the operation DaggerKlutz pointed to a nearby slide projector and commanded, "Blinky, can you please turn on the projector." A clown with a blue nose and yellow hair sigh before turning the machine on. DaggerKlutz looked at Blinky. He had a look of disappointment. "Aren't you suppose to do something else?" Blinky sigh and walked over to the nearby light switch to turn off all the lights. The only light was coming from the projector. Blinky the clown slowly walked back to the slide projector. DaggerKlutz shook his head, "No. Not that, the other thing." The blue nose clown grumbled something under his breath just before he squeezed his nose to make the squeaking noise. DaggerKlutz smiled, "Thank you Blinky."

The first image was of DaggerKlutz's (the real President DaggerKlutz) presidential enorgeration. The bald badie began to speak about the image. "Six years ago I ran for president. I won by collecting seventy percent of the votes."  A click echoes across the room as the picture changed. This time it showed some truthful bar graphs. "On my first term I was able to decrease crime by twenty percent, lower unemployment to .05 percent, increase international relationships, wipe out the national debt, and globally led the deconstruction of nuclear weapons." Another clicking noise was made to show DaggerKlutz in the oval office next to his golden bust. "Two years ago I was reelected. I am currently on my second term. While I have not been as successful as I was during my first term the majority of Americans still approve of me." 

The next click didn't show DaggerKlutz. Instead, it showed a picture of a computer with a beating heart on the screen. "A few weeks ago a virus known as 'Heartache' was released into the world. We don't know who created it or why but this thing is dangerous. Heartache can collect data faster than anything else on the planet. At the moment, it is in the sewers of New York city. Normally I wouldn't ask for help from other dimensions but Heartache has created a force field that prevents any heroes from entering a certain range.But Heartache has no data on you guys. You heroes should be able to get pass the force field, you won't even notice it, and destroy Heartache. If Heartache isn't destroyed by sunset then it will gain enough information to make its own universal jumper and get data on everything that has ever existed."

The light was turned back on. DaggerKlutz looked at Sha, Slight, and Charge-up. "Will you be able to help us?"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Sojourn_
 “Is that it…that’s all you need to be convinced?   What exactly will we be doing?" Sha spoke after he did. There was a hint of arrogance in her voice, or maybe it was something else. But she was right. Being in an alternate reality, and not knowing who anyone was, was a problem and then there was the fact that he, Charge Up and Sha would be going out on some obscure mission. In effect, he agreed.  “Good, Daggerklutz that your universal time jumper is offsetting things in this world. “I’m not obligated to do a damn, thing because as all of you know I don’t care for earth…and I’m retired, but I’ll agree on one term and one term only.”   “You let me break this DAMN CLOWN POSTER!”  

The "Good DaggerKlutz" began to converse with his somber clown.    "Six years ago I ran for president. I won by collecting seventy percent of the votes."  A click echoes across the room as the picture changed. This time it showed some truthful bar graphs. "On my first term I was able to decrease crime by twenty percent, lower unemployment to .05 percent, increase international relationships, wipe out the national debt, and globally led the deconstruction of nuclear weapons."  "Two years ago I was reelected. I am currently on my second term. While I have not been as successful as I was during my first term the majority of Americans still approve of me."    Heartache' was released into the world. We don't know who created it or why but this thing is dangerous. Heartache can collect data faster than anything else on the planet. At the moment, it is in the sewers of New York city. Normally I wouldn't ask for help from other dimensions but Heartache has created a force field that prevents any heroes from entering a certain range.But Heartache has no data on you guys. You heroes should be able to get pass the force field, you won't even notice it, and destroy Heartache. If Heartache isn't destroyed by sunset then I will gain enough information to make its own universal jumper and get data on everything that has ever existed. "Will you be able to help us?"?" 

Slight spoke up once again. "You know where I stand" He turned his head to look over at Sha, glaring. Charge Up, and Sha stood up. "I guess we are off then"? When it was time to leave, no one else said a word. As they left to defeat the evil, Slight could only think that it was only them whole could help this world. 

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charge up

Rebbecca looked around the white shiny room still confused everything in the room looked so neat and organized like the tall bald man who stood near his desk. As Rebbecca was about to say something else she was cut off by a familiar voice. ” JESUS WOMAN DON’t DO THAT!”Rebbecca quickly turned her head to the voice to find out it was Sha who shouted at her. " Um..... Sorry Sha! I didn't mean to startle you". Rebbecca said calmly. It was then the tall bald man stepped in and spoke. "Hello heroes. I am the good DaggerKlutz. I welcome you to this universe. I am the President of the United States and I need your help. Our military, allies, and own universe’s heroes couldn’t stand a chance against this threat. It was through my genius idea that I decided to build this Universal Jumper so I may get the aid of more heroes. So will you answer me these two questions? One, will you help me and my universe? Second, is my counterpart in your universe bald as well?”  

Rebbecca placed her hand on her chin like her husband would do when he was thinking really hard, she knew something was not right about this man and what he was saying but she couldn't put her finger on it. Rebbecca watched as Slight stepped forward and began to speak back to the man."Look. I'm not exactly sure where we are, but I think it is our job to help him. I'm willing to help you. And I don't know who DaggerKlutz is, so I can't say if he is bald or not." Rebbecca scratched the back of her head and nodded. " Um..... I agree with Slight and I guess we could help you and your universe, but I don't think I know you in my world to know if your bald or not. She said looking at the man known as Daggerklutz strangely. As Rebbecca was about to say something else she was cut off by Sha. “Is that it…that’s all you need to be convinced?   What exactly will we be doing?" Rebbecca agreed also with Sha but still this man needed help. “Good, Daggerklutz that your universal time jumper is offsetting things in this world. “I’m not obligated to do a damn, thing because as all of you know I don’t care for earth…and I’m retired, but I’ll agree on one term and one term only.”   “You let me break this DAMN CLOWN POSTER!” Sha said with anger. 

Rebbecca looked confused at everyone in the room, so she decided to just keep quiet and listen to what everyone had to say into Daggerklutz began to converse with his somber clown. "Six years ago I ran for president. I won by collecting seventy percent of the votes."  A click echoes across the room as the picture changed. This time it showed some truthful bar graphs. "On my first term I was able to decrease crime by twenty percent, lower unemployment to .05 percent, increase international relationships, wipe out the national debt, and globally led the deconstruction of nuclear weapons."  "Two years ago I was reelected. I am currently on my second term. While I have not been as successful as I was during my first term the majority of Americans still approve of me."    Heartache' was released into the world. We don't know who created it or why but this thing is dangerous. Heartache can collect data faster than anything else on the planet. At the moment, it is in the sewers of New York city. Normally I wouldn't ask for help from other dimensions but Heartache has created a force field that prevents any heroes from entering a certain range.But Heartache has no data on you guys. You heroes should be able to get pass the force field, you won't even notice it, and destroy Heartache. If Heartache isn't destroyed by sunset then I will gain enough information to make its own universal jumper and get data on everything that has ever existed. "Will you be able to help us?"?" 

Rebbecca sighed deeply and looked up at the man. " I guess I'm in this with my friend's and we'll do whatever it take's to save your universe from this threat". She said smiling and followed Sha and Slight out the door quietly.

Pre Crisis Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pre Crisis Sha

If Sha had laser vision, Dagger klutz would’ve been dead no if ands or buts about it. She knew he was a well respected official in the world, but reputations did nothing for Sha. Killing him would have made the nation more, but she would have finally relieved herself of this “Monkey on her back”. She had to shake the feeling off these wasn’t her thoughts; they were chaos’s.   Slight moved out first, Sha then followed, she said nothing as they exited the building it was clear she wasn’t for team unity.

“Surely it doesn’t take all three of us to do this, so I’ll meet back up with you two later” Sha said flying off in the opposite direction. She looked down at the inhabitants of the cities and laughed. She knew this was the time before she came to earth. This world would soon be affected by the coming of Sha, the Civil War, Gambler, Ester and a whole host of other characters.  This world happened to be much simpler compared to that of the one she now lived in.  “IT’s a shame… three strong heroes to blow up one computer” Sha was thinking about the big picture.

If indeed that machine was as smart as Patrick made them to believe it was, then as soon as Slight and Charge entered that area that computer would scan them and be immune to their abilities. “How could Daggerklutz be elected president if he wasn’t prevalent in this time” Sha thought to herself; however she finally wrote it off as her being too much of a skeptic.   “I guess I should go and see how Slight and Charge are going” Sha said finally conceding to herself. Turning around she sped off towards New York City.

When she got to the city it was almost unscathed; Desirina Redhead had not yet started “judgment day” and New York looked like it did prior to the events. It was at that time that a huge bulletin appeared on the screen high above Times Square. “We’ve just caught this live action footage of Mighty Magneto and Renegade Lantern located in a Californian Desert, the two apparently met, and not long a confrontation broke out”. These two men would be monumental in the making of Sha; both of them shaped her personality. Mags taught Sha of ruthlessness, while RL taught Sha of justice; it was only when Kurrent came into the picture did she put these two traits together. “I can make it!” Sha said revealing her intentions, and without thinking about it, she sped off towards California to catch a glimpse of her too trainers.

[Elsewhere in the universe]

“I sense a great disturbance in time, Ziccarra must NOT meet with RL or MM, if so the Universal Wall will be shattered, and the heroes of Yesteryear won’t have anything keeping them in their time…neither will the villains.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_

In the Air

"I can't freakin believe Sha left us...GOD...What is with her"
Slight said against the wind. Charge up who followed closely behind, couldn't hear what he was saying. The quiet venting was enough though. There was a chill in the air, and with every exhale of breath the water vapor froze, only adding to the obscurity of the clouds. He looked back at Charge Up who was keeping tight to her body, and he took that gesture to know she was cold. Sometimes he forgot that cold was a nuisance for others. Falling back a bit, Slight was about to heighten the tempuratures around her, when they broke through to clear sky.  

They both saw it. Hovering in the air, Slight and Charge Up stayed quiet. The vista presented what was New York City. A used to be majestic urban jungle, now over run by technology. It was at first hard to believe what DaggerKlutz was saying, that a giant computer had taken control over it. And that it had a heartbeat. That was complete rubbish, until he heard it. The slow pulsating throb was reassurance of what he said.  

"Alright...Lets do this" A bold statement like that was a front. While he had confidence, Slight had no idea how to shut an organic computer down. Thinking it best that Sha and Charge Up be here, even though Sha had deserted them even before they left, he knew that this task would not be an easy one. When they came face to force field, Slight and Charge Up braced for any possible impact but there was none.  

Immediately they started to attack at the monitor. "Your attempt are futile. I will amass all intellect in the world, and the universe." The computer began to speak as if it was feeling their scratches. For almost an hour, they battered away at it, attempting to take it out, but Heartache just kept switching it's mainframe from one computer to the next. Charge Up spoke "We need to get its heart"! Slight had an aha moment when she uttered those words. Of course...Nothing could live without a heart.  

Fighting through defense after defense they found the heart of the computer. Having previously formulated a plan, Slight froze the heart, causing it to go into a technical cardiac arrest, shutting the communications down within the computer system, and halting all processed information. Charge Up, created a force field within the heart, expanding it until the heart exploded in a glassy red burst.  

The two heroes congratulated each other on a job well done, and were headed back when Slight sensed something. A temperature change, a drastic temperature change. 
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DaggerKlutz

A man in a white T-shirt looked at Patrick Back and pointed five fingers up. He silently mouthed off numbers as his fingers went down. When his pointer finger was the only one up he mouthed off the word 'one' and turned on the nearby camera. Patrick Back looked at the camera with a serious look on his face. It was time to deliver an emergency message to the public. 

"Ladies and gentlemen of the United States of America. This is your president, Patrick Back, speaking to you about an emergency situation." His voice was calm as he spoke. He was being professional and charismatic. "Within the few hours three super powered people have invaded our universe and started to terrorize our great nation. Two of them have just destroyed the organic generator I built to help New York maintain ego-friendly energy. Most of New York has been left powerless. Fortunately, hospitals have back up generators so the patients are still stable."

Patrick Back began to lift up pieces of paper, each had a picture of Sha, Slight, or Charge-Up. "These are the culprits. They look like, sound like, and even have the same powers as our own universe's Slight, Charge Up, and Sha but do not be fooled, these impostors are evil and should be avoided at all costs. I advise all American citizens to stay indoors while these villains are combated." Patrick Back flashed a small smile, giving the viewers hope. "Instead of risky the well being of our policemen, army staff, or even unprepared heroes I will contact the villain's universe and ask for the help of heroes who have defeated these terrorist before." Patrick could image everyone watching cheering for him and his brilliant idea. 

"We will be at a level red emergency situation until these villains are stopped. Hang on in there citizens of America, we'll get through this." The camera clicked off as the equipment was moved out of the oval office. Patrick Back grinned, now it was time to strike. Evil genius style.

A couple minutes later DaggerKlutz was typing in commands on his Universal Jumper. He would be bringing Tank and Feral Nova for this one. Tank would be good for the job since he was loyal and quite powerful. Nova was needed because she was Sha's arch-nemesis. Plus, this universes Nerx was the top secret service agent. For all DaggerKlutz knew, he was just hiding in the shadow waiting for anyone to attack the evil genius. With the combined strength of all three villains, Sha, Slight, and Charge-Up would have a hard time. 

The gate of the Universal Jumper opened with a deep blue swirl. DaggerKlutz began to laughed, he was thinking about the possible evil this was bound to happen.   

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Tank awoke that morning in a sleazy apartment he rented under the stolen identity of Jax Waller. The pipe overhead dripped water over his foldout bed and the rats should have been splitting the rent. The super was Pakistani, he didn't watch American news and Tank hadn't been on his channel for a couple years, so he didn't seem to recognize him. He pulled up his pants, laced up his boots and through on his jacket, taking his goggles out of the pockets. Tank reached for the knob on the door, which was peeling and termite infested. When he opened it, there was a massive and brilliant swirling torrent of blue energy. He quickly slammed the door shut. Waiting a moment, he opened it again and debris flew through the air and was sucked into the mysterious portal. He slammed the door again, checking his clock. "Oh." he whispered and swung the door open, jumping into the portal. "PARTY TIIIIIIIIIME!"

He landed face first in a grassy knoll, well groomed, very impressive lawn. He'd probably have to burn it to piss the guy off. He looked upward, realizing it was the White House. Even better. Then, there were bright flashes coming left and right, all around him. He stood up and suddenly, he heard the murmuring of a massive crowd. The press. He always wondered what it was like for the heroes, getting all that attention, and not from the police. Among the questions, he heard "What's your name?" Whether they just found the jumper and came in or Dagger was actually so eager to push the joke of presenting villains as heroes, it was kind of annoying. "Uh, my name's... Tank." he said, trying to get his bearings on this world, which seemed exactly the same, but a few inches to the left. Suddenly, he remembered what heroes always look like and he puffed out his chest, putting his hands on his hips and raising his chin awkwardly high in the air. "My name is Tank." he said with a sudden bravado, "President Back told me your world was in trouble and I had no choice but to come to your aid. I assure you, Slight, Sha and Charge Up will be brought to justice, on one world or another. Now, if you'll excuse me, back up a bit." He signaled for them to back up and they did so, not out of fear. How peculiar. He got down on one knee, raising both fists above his head as they began to glow orange. "BLAMMO!" he shouted and slammed his fists into the dirt, sending him flying into the air. Cameras tracked him into the sky as the reporters watched in awe. As he soared, Tank cracked a wicked sneer. "Suckers."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Nerx

Crawling under the laboratory floors Nerx followed Dagger through the machine behind the shadows as usual in order to securely monitor his boss, and to make sure that the mad scientist is safe. This time  Nerx had bought a decent supply of miniaturized humans to be kept as playthings and/or food rations, along the mission of guarding the leader Nerx comes to this place as a supplier of human meat. Recently this alternate earth had become a hotpot for all sorts of things craving human flesh. Dagger would not be too happy for this as he is not fond of these type of crimes, even a mad scientist has standards but that man doesn't need to know.

His product is an innovation, portable diet size humans which can be stored up to a month without feeding. A sociopath's wet dream as their limbs can be easily torn of or manipulated in pleasant ways couple with the advantage of them being the average size of an action figure. They can feel , they can scream and best of all they can be easily disposed. Nerx is currently preparing to unveil this new idea to his would be buyers but also a job to keep his boss safe at all costs, he will have to multitask to do both. The first batch of humans are kept in a compartment similar to an egg casing, a dozen a pack but more space efficient.

Nerx then followed through only to find his boss in the same room with two heroes. One of which would be a grade a shoulder candy if she were depowered and another one which had the smell of water all over. Nerx kept himself hidden using one of Dagger's tech, so for this time only his boss is fully aware and the heroes are still dazed from the teleporting and suspicious. Nerx then shifted his focus to his toys and begins to send a message to all his customers with a parallel hive mind transmission, and creatures in the area are interested.
---
N2 is always with the president and never more than a hundred yards away, "Blinky, can you please turn on the projector." A clown with a blue nose and yellow hair sigh before turning the machine on. DaggerKlutz looked at Blinky. He had a look of disappointment. "Aren't you suppose to do something else?" Blinky sigh and walked over to the nearby light switch to turn off all the lights. The only light was coming from the projector. Blinky the clown slowly walked back to the slide projector. DaggerKlutz shook his head, "No. Not that, the other thing." The blue nose clown grumbled something under his breath just before he squeezed his nose to make the squeaking noise. DaggerKlutz smiled, "Thank you Blinky."  The things Blinky had to endure for his boss, Nerx' is his name and loyalty's the game.

Nova X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nova X

Quickly he turned to run away, only to be tackled down by Feral Nova, her more feral demon instincts taking over as she flipped him over so his face was facing hers, her lips curled in a toothy grin as she slowly ran her index finger along his left cheek, scorching the skin as she did so, causing the man grit his teeth in pain.

Leaning into his face Stephanie licked the small streak of burn across his face as he then spat at her. Jerking her head back she grinned, the spit evaporating off her face as she put her hands over his eyes. A horrific scream filled the jungles as Nova boiled his Aqueous humor, the fluid inside his eyes causing them to suddenly burst from the heat and pressure being put on them. Removing her hands from his eye sockets she licked the remains of his eyes that were smeared on her hands off.

With a maleficent chuckle she then pulled her right fist back, it glowing red with hellfire as she then thrust it downward at the man, and right through his skull. Blood, bone, skin and brain tissue flew upward towards her face as she let out an demonic laughter. 

Pulling her fist back she sniffed at her bloody hand, savoring the sent of blood as her demonic mind had fully taken over.

But before she knew it, the demon was standing inside what seemed to be… the white house. Surrounded by men in slick black suits, guns aimed at her as she licked her lips, her hands slowly rising up, ready to set this entire building on fire. She didn’t know where she was, how she got here or what was going on, but this seemed more fun than asking questions.

“Wait!” A mans voice yelled out as he stepped forward, holding a paper in hand, waving it around in a craze matter. “Stephanie Ardor, President Back has asked me to speak to you on his behalf. Please, sit.” He moved his hand down, showing a seat just about a foot away from Nova. Sitting down she began to wipe her blood drenched hand upon the white seat, her feral instincts told her to kill everyone in the room, but the little control she had, she decided to see exactly what was going on, and where the hell she was at.

The man began to explain the situation to Stephanie, exactly what was going on. Everything that was spoken to her about was boring, nothing she was interested in at all, something about computers, alternate universes, and someone by the name of DaggerKlutz. But the one thing… the single element that caught her attention.

“We brought you here, because you have the most experience when it comes to battling the Ninjan Queen, Ziccarra.”

Her head picked up, a sly grin on her face as she leaned forward. “Ziccarra is here?” Her almost claw like fingers began to tap against the hand rest of the chair she sat in. Sure, Slight and Charge up were interesting, but Ziccarra… just hearing her name again sent chills down her spine. Their fight was so brutal, so chaotic… unleashing their powers in a heavily populated area had never been done before… but there was a first time for everything. Just the thought of amount of casualties made her chuckle with excitement. “Ok… I’m in, I’ll be this worlds… ‘Savior’.”

The man gave a nervous smile to the crazed woman as he then cleared his throat. “Good then, glad to have you on board Miss Ardor, but um…” He slowly stood up. “Maybe we should get you cleaned up first…”

Thirty Minutes later…

Her demon ruby eyes glowed in the darkness, her body slightly hunched over as she watched the two heroes attack the computer. Her lips curled into a smirk as her entire body began give off an eerie red glow. Quickly rising the temperatures inside the sewers, the water that ran through began to boil as a homicidal laugh could be heard echoing through the complex tunnels.

“You two… are under arrest for destroying the…” she paused for a moment, as she pulled out a small piece of paper. “Organic generator…” she shrugged her shoulders as she set the paper aflame. “So… you have two choices… die quickly… or die slowly.” The stink of the sewer water began to become more patient as the water began to turn into steam, she knew how the two heroes fought, she knew they would team together to try and take her down, even though she had already defeated one in battle before.

"Hold on... we are missing someone." She counted the heroes again. "Sha..." she growled. "Where is she!?" She screeched out in anger, her body bursting into its blood red flames. "I was promised her!" She took a deep breath, trying to calm her feral blood. "No matter... you two will suffice." She stretched out her neck. “I should wait for the other… but what fun would that be?” She hissed as she threw her arms forward, a wave of red and orange flames rushed towards the two heroes
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaggerKlutz

It seemed that there was a malfunction with the Universal Jumper. Everyone brought over was suppose to come through the archway almost simultaneously but people where coming in at different times and recently, in different places. Tank appeared on the front lawn just a moment ago and Feral Nova hasn't shown up yet. Maybe some staff member already found her. He hoped they mentioned to her that everyone had to be captured alive and well. No serious injuries were allowed. Oh well, there were still three people available to help.

DaggerKlutz ushered Tank into his oval office. When the evil genius sat down he said, "You two Nerxes can come out. I will need the two of you for this." Hopefully the two would come out as requested. DaggerKlutz knew that both were here. This universe's Nerx was always hiding in the shadows and his universe's Nerx followed him. DaggerKlutz noticed that his Universal Jumper reported that an additional person came along with him and he couldn't think of anyone else who would tag along. 

With everyone, excluding Feral Nova, listening DaggerKlutz began his monologue. "Thanks to my evil plan all the heroes are in trouble.
Slight and Charge-Up are reported to the nation as terrorists and Sha is confronting two powerful villains. Now I will need all of you for this next part.Tank, you will follow Feral Nova. She may need help taking down Slight and Charge-Up. But if Miss Nova gets out of control then I will need you to restrain her. You can endure her flames so you are the man for the job." DaggerKlutz shifted his attention away from Tank and to the multiple Nerxes. "You two will follow Sha in secrecy. I'm not entirely sure why she didn't go along with the others or what she is planning but my reports do tell that she is heading to California. I want you to wait for when she is done and tried. Then you two will capture her. Remember everyone, capture them alive. I don't want them to be seriously harmed in any way. If I see them really hurt then you will have graveyard shift for the next month."

DaggerKlutz got up from his comfy chair and walked over to the door. He opened it and politely pointed out. "This is a good day for evil. Let's do our best villains. Mwhahahahahaha!" 

CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainCockblock

DaggerKlutz gave Tank, Nerx and Nerx their orders. He had always wanted to work with Nova. They might learn something about mass murder from one another. He jumped out of his chair and noticed, on the stark white wall of the oval office, an oil painting of President Al Gore. Even he got a laugh out of that. "Don't worry, boss. These boyscouts are goin' down. You can count on that." He then pulled his goggles down over his eyes and sauntered out of the office. He wandered down the hall. With the door to the oval office still open, he looked to a nearby secret service agent, broad shouldered and stern looking. "Hey, buddy. Lemme see yer gun." Tank, as a "hero" from another reality, was given power over this stiff in a suit. He reluctantly pulled out his pistol and Tank smiled, suddenly grabbing his arm and frantically shouting "GUN!" then promptly crushed his arm by lightly pressing down on it, then grabbed the sides of his head, face ridden with pain and panic. His expression begged the question "Why?" and Tank gladly snapped his neck. Two more agents came around the corner, guns drawn. "He pulled a gun, tried to make a move on the president." Tank explained, "You guys gotta watch who ya hire. I shouldn't have to do yer job for you." and he casually strolled out of the building. Now, there was blood on his hands. He was primed and ready to get down to business. 

New York City, some time later...

This city was oddly quiet, it was still a busy hive of pretentious artists and businessmen, but there were fewer gunshots, fewer bitter arguments that resonated throughout the neighborhood. There was no sound of a wooden bat pounding a kneecap into jello. Tank couldn't stand it. He'd call it hell, but he'd like that. He wandered between the yellow streetlights, waiting for a film noir narration to butt in. He marched into the center of the street and tossed a manhole cover aside then dove in.

He trudged through the murky waters, more waist then water, actually, and followed the sounds of struggle and fighting. At last, he rounded a corner and the sudden light of a furious flame came across his eyes. He cracked a smile and narrowed his eye, "Bingo." he said to himself and raced into battle.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nerx
Clown & Clown

Nerx: well hello hello hello N3rx, I got the new package here and I bet that your universe has never seen anything like this before.
N3rx: Indeed, what could it be foreigner? I hope its not one of those sparkly vampire immigrants, just so you know we took an initiative then proceed with an ethnic cleansing on those things back then and the monster community rejoiced.
Nerx: No no no silly, this one is simply a marvelous innovation in a world where monsters like us are having a hard time eating humans due to those pesky heroes and why would I give something that would defame the image of us monsters? Why I come with the blessing of miniaturized humans of course, Ta daa! [shows N3rx the models]  and they come in small sizes... Think of action figures that can scream plus [pushes a finger in the ribcage] these things are easy to conceal, I have them here in this egg pack !
N3rx: Delightful, I can picture this being on the cover of the Monster's Magazine, we can even hold a human eating contest to promote it. But before I go along with your plan you have to what makes these things so special? Since it is a new thing but I need a way to tell this innovation to the rest of our community. Besides that in this era of humans, overpopulation is a gift that our monsters are having a good time.
Nerx: But can all of them dispose 'normal' size humans with 100% efficiency? Can all of them make out good recipes? There is where this new product comes in, think about the small size, the efficient spacing plus the added comfort of ease in cooking . Besides nyou should try some of my human pasta line for monster pet food, they are very popular in my native universe.
N3rx: ...
Nerx: These widdle people can be stuffed in a kitchen blender or  rubbed down on a cheese grater like so [pulls a man from the egg carton and grates him face first]
N3rx: And you need me as the agent to sell this product?
Nerx: yes....
Both: All Right! [high five] 

"You two Nerxes can come out. I will need the two of you for this."  

It is very convenient that both of these monsters can talk in their own language or the boss would simply go nuts from their conversation, DaggerKlutz may be an evil villain but even he has some standards about human life. In this field of work adequate technology is provided, one convenient one that makes the little people seem like animated gingerbread men, crackling and flailing with funny expressions. N3rx pressed his fingers to rub off the facial expression from the surface, while the other bit in his other hand  wailed and moved frantically in fear. Dancing as others watch in denial, an inside joke for both monsters to reflect on the helplessness of humanity. As far as people are concerned there is a huge mess in the floor, a velvet carpet littered by broken gingerbread men. Ones that will inadvertently show its true form once the effect wears off, DaggerKlutz looked in disgust seeing two clowns munching on those biscuits messily. Cookie crumbs along the floors, and human bodyguards looking in confusion. then again that is exactly what both Nerxes want people to see, random acts of pleasure.

"You two will follow Sha in secrecy. I'm not entirely sure why she didn't go along with the others or what she is planning but my reports do tell that she is still in New York city. I want you to wait for when she is done and tried. Then you two will capture her. Remember everyone, capture them alive. I don't want them to be seriously harmed in any way. If I see them really hurt then you will have graveyard shift for the next month."  

Nerx: Pull my finger blinky
N3rx: Sure thing!
-Both of them disappeared in a shroud of harmless flatulence-

The cloud of deadly gas re-emerged in Wall Street, at first it was a commotion of men trying to stand themselves up after witnessing  two malevolent clowns popping out of thin air. Minutes later they walked out of the building wearing expensive business suits, the scent of Sha in the oval office is a beacon which these monsters can home in at any time. So without further ado the dastardly duo dived in the ground and by phasing through layers of solid matter they followed her without much of a problem, although further behind. After a police officer went in to answer the distress call in Wall Street she fell back with a gaping mouth as the entire room is filled with the dead.
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Charge up

Charge Up followed closely behind Slight on her invisible stepping disk. Charge stood silent not saying a word through the entire ride, it was only because she was thinking about how this mission didn't make any sense. Rebbecca looked down from the sky, everything looked deserted and quiet which only made her worried more about this whole earth switching thing. Rebbecca felt the strong wind hitting her body which made her shiver, she then noticed Slight whom was looking back at her it was probably because she was going so slow, she thought. Charge decided to speed up the pace to catch up with Slight when suddenly she noticed they were already in New York City. Rebbecca couldn't believe her eye's the city was taken over by  the computer that the tall bald man mentioned about. "W-Wow...... I can't believe this happened!". Rebbecca whispered to herself. Charge looked back at Slight who was also shocked, she then heard him spoke. "Alright...Lets do this" 

Charge Up sighed and landed on the ground with Slight facing face to face with the giant computer. Suddenly without warning Charge and Slight began to attack the computer monitor.  "Your attempt are futile. I will amass all intellect in the world, and the universe." Rebbecca and Slight continued to attack the computer for almost an hour, her hair was all messy and she began to sweat. " "We need to get its heart"! She shouted frustrated. Charge watched as Slight froze the computer heart causing it to go into a technical cardiac arrest, this was Charge chance to make her move. She then created a force field within the heart, expanding it until the heart exploded in a glassy red burst. She then began to bleed from her nose, since she put her full power into destroying this thing.

Rebbecca and Slight gave each other a high five after defeating the computer but then suddenly a woman covered in flame's appeared in the scene. “You two… are under arrest for destroying the… Organic generatorRebbecca eye's widen in shock. " N-N-Nova?! Is..... that you?!". She said to herself.  Rebbecca couldn't believe on what was going on how the heck did Nova get here.  “So… you have two choices… die quickly… or die slowly.” Charge already knew this was gonna go bad, so she got into her fighting stance and was ready to take this woman down. "Hold on... we are missing someone." Charge knew Nova was referring to Sha who ditched her and Slight during the meeting with the bald man. "Where is she!?" Charge looked at Slight then back at Nova who was pretty upset about Sha not being here. "No matter... you two will suffice." Rebbecca eye's widen. " This is gonna turn out bad!" Charge said nervously. But then suddenly without warning a wave of red and orange flames rushed towards Slight and her. Rebbecca quickly put up a strong invisible shield in front of herself and Slight, protecting them from the blast sent by Nova. Charge then waited to see what will happen next.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_

The two heroes still hadn't talked much. Maybe it was the fact that they were brought here, in this dimension against their wills. Or maybe it was that they had to kill within the first hours of them being there. Either way, with what was happening now, they would have to open the floodgates of communication, and fast. 

They were met by two other, people. Slight almost immediatley recognized Nova, who had the most sinister grin on her face. Slight had seen that look on her before. Some months back, when the KOV tournament was just starting, Slight was paired with Feral Nova in the first round. As they both battled back and forth, pushing themselves to their limits, he was forced to delve into his Oracular powers, and she was forced to utilize the demon blood that ran through her veins. In the end, Slight lost, and Nova won. But that was not the point. He had seen a force that was able to not only survive the might of the Oracle, but also combat with it, and win. That was the point. Win or loose, he hated seeing her like that. 

The other, Slight recognized from when Warsman attacked the center of the country. In Lebanon Texas, the king of destruction himself, waged a war, fought by very few, and the losses were great. It was because of him, and Eclipse, and several other heroes that the entire country did not look like the dilapidated mess, Lebanon did. His name was Tank. He was able to not only last the duration of the fight, but also inflict damage on the shell of a physical being that was Warsman. He knew that taking him out would be no small feat, and to boot, Nova was ready to kill. A true poison cocktail. 

"You two are under arrest for destroy the Organic Generator. So you have two choices...die quickly or die slowly." You know how when something dawns on you, and you feel like you've been hit by a sack of bricks. Well, with the wrought of those words, Slight knew what had been done. There was no real threat, there was no veil keeping heroes out. What was, was that they both had fallen for a dug out trap.  

The Hydro Hero looked over at Charge. Her eyes bugged. Stuttering, she managed to ask Nova if it was really her. In response,  she got another question. In all of the mental chaos happening with him, Avery had forgotten that Sha had left them. And now, Nova, obviously wanting to spill her blood once more, desired to see her old enemy. When she realized that Sha wasn't coming, she attacked with the same hot anger he'd known before.  

Sending a wave of fire at them both. Charge Up was quick to act. Throwing up one of her famed invisible shields, she protected them both from the blast. In return, Slight, sent an equally strong wave of telekinetic energy at both Nova, and Tank. He knew it wouldn't be enough to take either of them out, but it would buy them enough time to plan their course of actions from here on out.     

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By shanana

The Queen of Ninjeta, was already in route to California, for some reason killing Renegade Lantern is all that would appease her for now. As the site’s past her by she could only think of the carnage that would follow. Sha right now had no control over chaos, the being was too close to the realm of darkness to control. However in the pit of her stomach, she felt what appeared to be some sort of tug. This stopped Chaos in her tracks and caused her to stay suspended in the air for a while. “I’ve smelled this smell before” The being said with her nose sniffing around curiously. “So, you can feel it too” Sha said to Chaos trying to get the beast to reconsider her plans. “Right now, something terrible is happening, and you are completely ignoring it!” Sha said to chaos again.  She continued to sustain flight this time with dark tendrils coming from her body. “Fine” She hissed and the being turned around and sped back towards New York. Despite deciding to return to New York, Chaos picked up a shadowy aura following her, so instead of  going straight to NYC; she landed on the ground. “I know your following me, let’s make this quick and easy” she said, relinquishing control back to Sha; who stood surveying the area, looking for her stalker.    

CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Feral Nova didn't waste a second, hurling a blast of fire towards both the do-gooders. Tank followed in suit and lunged forward, ready to punch into Charge Up's chest and take her heart. He considered that going easy on her. But suddenly, it was as though a unbreakable wall was in front of him and lashed him back, throwing him across the room. Tank fell, entirely submerged in the knee-deep sewage. He jumped to his feet, wiping the smell of nut n' corn crunch from his face.The Daredevil Detonator, staring down his opponents, began to laugh. "Ha ha ha ha ha! I always hated force field types." he said, "Never wanna fight straight up, 'cause they know they'll lose. Cowards. I guess I'll have to take you apart and see how you scream when there's nothin' to protect you from ME!" And with that, he charged up his fists, raising them over his head and clapped them together in front of him. The explosive force from the clap was sent straight for Charge Up, resembling a flaming crescent blade.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nerx

Two set of heads slowly veered above the ground stopping when their noses fully appeared above the dirt, their eyes followed her movement as her senses begin to track them down. In this game of hide and seek the clowns used their hive mind communications to devise a plan to get her back unharmed. "lets use sleeping gas on her and if that does not work we can use sleeping laser beams" nerx suggested while diving deeper underground " what if that doesn't work? I mean she is a premier hero around here and she is one of those humanoid bullet type of hero that can go hard without losing the ability to hit hard."n3rx replied " then in that case we just need to hit harder without damaging her sweet skin". Without warning two gaudy figures popped out if the ground in between Sha and Chaos. In mid jump they released a cloud of knockout gas that has been tested with dozens of humans, but will it work on her alien physiology? Nerx does not know and he will find out shortly whether it will be a blonde in his shoulder or a punch in his face. Something indicates that things may be going for the latter as he senses anger headed towards him.