The_Astrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Astrum

A recollection of Atlantean history:

Each division of the people of the abyss occupied the oceans of the world since before even spoken history. As the first mammal rose to the shore, the first Atlantean dove to the floor, as man grew intelligent and began to migrate, the Atlanteans began to chart the seas. Eventually man built empires behind the shore, and beyond the reach of even sunlight and divided by nature itself, the Atlanteans built theirs.

In the beginning Atlanteans (As they're known now) were separate and ignorant of each other. When the original empire discovered their brothers and sister they immediately shared the same banner, though not through free will. The original empire, an advanced people, attacked every corner of the ocean, claiming all clans for the first as slaves and colonies. Around 1621 the clans finally managed to break the grip of Atlantis and the Merciless king Gargus. That wasn't the end but the start of a battle that would stand for nearly 200 years, further dividing the clans to not trust one another even after their shared upheaval. Eventually the blood that stained the ocean was so thick it rolled onto the shores drawing in sea fairing men across the planet, and either for their own financial or influential gains, or strong moral views, man joined the battle.

In the surface year 1786 the last war was fought, a world war between all races just below the horizon. It raged on until 1795, when the father of Meison Calidus, called a summit at the Northern peak of the Earth. A representative from each clan came, George Washington owed the First Atlantean Empire, and it's King Braison Calidus, for their help in the naval front of the revolutionary war. His forward thinking and it's effect on the rogue colony above intrigued Braison and gave him hope, earning the President a place to speak for humanity, as well as help offer a solution to avoid ultimate destruction.

Thus, under a customized constitution, Atlantis became not one City but a conglomeration of every sentient ocean native's clan.

NEW ATLANTIS- Capital of the Atlantean Civilization

No Caption Provided

The Atlantean people from all six Colonies and four corners of the globe flock to the Capital as a Muslim would Mecca. It is the epicenter of their history and home to the most influential scholars of the deep in both native and foreign sciences. Acclaimed throughout the seas and whispered among the surface as the most advanced city to ever exist. It's full history is still a mystery many set out to unravel. Their main accomplishment is their power source, a recyclable energy with a limitless/unrecorded life expectancy. This power source is theorized by the Encantado (Below) Colony's Magi of having magical properties at it's foundation, though nothing has been proven or credited by the Atlantean scholarship. This has been a long standing argument since the power source was forged by an unknown source some 10,000 years ago.

Location- The Atlantic Ocean, 200 miles off the coast of New Jersey.

Surface Relations - Undecided

Government structure - Monarchy, Head of the world's empire. Ruled currently by Jagon (Yay Gone) Mos the Stuart of Meison Calidus in his absence.

Civilization Type - Advanced

Look description- Atlantean natives situated below the Western Atlantic bare a strong resemblance to man, only discernible by their pointed ears, webbed toes and blue or purple skin.

Distribution - Wave riders(A fast and stealthy manta shaped deep sea vehicle), energy based weaponry and blades, general knowledge on most if not all things science and Mythology related

No Caption Provided

The Encantado: Colony One

No Caption Provided

The Encantado are a wise branch of the atlantean race, ever delving into ancient libraries to study how to further control the power of magic, and the elements of the sea itself. They have been regarded as hermit's by nature, though if pushed they will use force. The Encantado have a sect within their city that practices the art of water bending, a skill only a rare few can even begin down the path of mastering, though if able to the elders of the sect are willing to do so.

Location- The Pacific Ocean, 500 miles off the shore of Central America

threat level- Neutral

Government structure - Monarchy

Civilization Type - Magi

No Caption Provided

Look description- Atlantean natives situated below the South Eastern Pacific bare an even stronger resemblance as well as even a relation to man through mixed breeding thanks to a perverted novice Magi thousands of years ago who invented the first version of the breathing apparatus all surface visiting Atlanteans outside of the Capital wear to journey topside today. only discernible by their pointed ears, pointed nails, pointed ears, pale skin, and distinguishing tribal tattoos infused to the skin through the use of a needle and water-bending

Distribution - Mystic knowledge of the deep, magical items, enchantments, rogue Magi (Magician/Wizard for hire.)

Landmark - The Black Library. A source of nearly unlimited scrolls filled with answers, questions, spells, and philosophies.

No Caption Provided

(More coming soon)

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_House_of_L

The youngling has become a Jedi :)

NameIess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NameIess

Amazing job ♥

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By A1

@Mr_LeBeau: haha good looks

Can I get the other one deleted?

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mr. Mercury

So the map icons show the network of the entire Atlantean race? Right?

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Mr_LeBeau: Why is it necessary to make accounts for locations...

>.>

This is an honest question... You seem to be a fan of this method... Is there a deeper reason?

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Meison_Calidus said:

yeah let me switch accounts

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By A1

@Mr. Mercury said:

So the map icons show the network of the entire Atlantean race? Right?

Nah just a designation of location

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Meison_Calidus said:

yeah let me switch accounts

Preciate it

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By A1

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@Mr_LeBeau: Why is it necessary to make accounts for locations...

>.>

This is an honest question... You seem to be a fan of this method... Is there a deeper reason?

It just looks better and more official than posting with a user account.

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Its not necessary, I personally just like the look. Lots of people just use their regular account. Which if thats how they feel looks the best is fine as well.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Meison_Calidus: Oh, nice set up man

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Meison_Calidus: @Mr_LeBeau:

Okay. thanks for the answers. its an aesthetic choice rather than a functional reasoning.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By A1

@Mr. Mercury: Thanks

@Naamah_Obyzouth: np

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Its cause what I say is law thats why ;P j/k

@Meison_Calidus: So delete this one right?

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By A1

@Gambler: haha you know which one man

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Meison_Calidus: It was a close call

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By A1

@Mr_LeBeau: Blame it on the ah-ah-ah

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 614azrael
Nice! Just dont know please of force to much n atleast my aliens :P there not in libraries much
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kratesis

Neato!

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Surkit

@614azrael said:

Nice! Just dont know please of force to much n atleast my aliens :P there not in libraries much

Thanks. I'm gonna add more colonies tomorrow, it'll be harder not to find something to do :P

@Kratesis: thanks Krit kat

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kalinda

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Surkit

@_Enchantress_:

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thunderbolt

Cool beans. Little Surkit has left the street xD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Surkit

@Thunderbolt said:

Cool beans. Little Surkit has left the street xD

We'll see lol

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By A1

Bumping

Adding the full colonies and switching up some detail tomorrow

Callisto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Callisto.
Home.
Home.
_Sawyer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Sawyer_

The Titan know as Aquarius swimming with such grace to the Atlantean Capital to see the amazing city under the sea.The Atlantean Empire is great and it's influence is vast but there are other cities under the sea that doesn't belong to the Atlantean Empire.He visits the market or what the Alteanteans consider a market anyway.He looked around seeing what around him and kept swimming around the capital city and enjoying the city. Swimming though the city with no problem even the water here is not the same as he imagine.He smile at the passing Atlanteans on his trip in the Capital City.

Avatar image for faatina_knightfall
Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I make my character living in this place? She isn't Atlantean, in fact she's an alien.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Reef

@meison_calidus@surkit

I found it, New Atantis! I'm an Atlantean from a Royal bloodline. My city has fallen into ruins and have been searching for this place since its destruction. Where could I find the man in charge around here, cause I want in!

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Surkit

@reef said:

@meison_calidus@surkit

I found it, New Atantis! I'm an Atlantean from a Royal bloodline. My city has fallen into ruins and have been searching for this place since its destruction. Where could I find the man in charge around here, cause I want in!

You can do whatever you want short of destroying it ort taking over. Odessa Calidus is the Queen

_Sawyer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: So glad that other people are noticing this.

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
Surreal SaDiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home.
Home.

SHE WILL RETURN

(As soon as I figure out how to get back into the account....)

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

@surreal_sadiablo: Enter an underscore for the period when you log in.

So instead of signing in as callisto., you'd sign in as callisto_

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
Surreal SaDiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surreal_sadiablo: Enter an underscore for the period when you log in.

So instead of signing in as callisto., you'd sign in as callisto_

did that, I've forgotten the real password -_-

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kinglsayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kinglsayer

So Atlantis will rise again?

Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starla speed just below the surface moving at 75 knots, testing her speed was one of her favorite pastimes; in the water she was faster than a jet. She could circumvent the Earth in 5 hours, granted she didn’t run into some sort of storm. She couldn’t help but feel like, something in her life was off; waking up every day and racing dolphins became mundane. She didn’t feel as if she had a purpose other than to live and die.

Resting on a sandbar off the coast of Key West, she watched from afar as humans; speculated from the shores.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@perfect_: (Can I interact here somehow...?..You're the OP right?)

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: No I'm not lol, but I'm sure you can

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Awesome. One of my characters will be here soonish.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By A1

@perfect_ said:

Starla speed just below the surface moving at 75 knots, testing her speed was one of her favorite pastimes; in the water she was faster than a jet. She could circumvent the Earth in 5 hours, granted she didn’t run into some sort of storm. She couldn’t help but feel like, something in her life was off; waking up every day and racing dolphins became mundane. She didn’t feel as if she had a purpose other than to live and die.

Resting on a sandbar off the coast of Key West, she watched from afar as humans; speculated from the shores.

In what a land dweller would call a beach home, Meison carves corral against the sharpened edge of his trident into small figurines of his family. One for Little Odessa, now queen of The empire. Another for Callisto, who changes as quick as the tides. Dozens more of his people scattered across the bedrock appearing as though they swam for the surface but yet stayed stationary, maybe speaking more about the former King than their selves.

Sea life give off a distinct marker via sonar and wave pressure from fin flaps; Meison had been alone, except for the occasional fisher's boat passing above, for half a year now. He could feel the kicks and here the underwater garbles of humans against the Floridian shores. But this time as he finishes with the tip of a hand carving it snaps under the pressure of a vortex hurling itself through the sea. He didn;t know the pattern but he knew the patter. Those were two human, or Atlantean..? Legs.

No Caption Provided

Throwing on some clothes he ventures out into the sea towards the anomally with his trident clicked into it's back holster and shortened

Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meison_calidus:

No Caption Provided

She watched with her Keen eyesight, as the humans gathered on the beach to try and decipher what she was. In-between them was a large gathering of tiger-sharks; many of them figured she was a suicidal human; and watched in horror at what was coming next.The ripples in the water-underneath her drew her attention. Something was coming fast; this was no porpoise, this was another being.

Dropping into the water, she glanced around to see if she could make out the direction. “Where are you?” she asked, making out a figure off in the distance. She knew of the people of Atlantis; and even visited the city often; but rarely did she ever see anyone on the outskirts of the empire. It’s where she tend to stay, not being of linage.

The chiseled figured approached her, taking her off guard; he was ravishingly handsome and seemed to navigate the waters with ease. She didn’t let this fool her though, hiding behind a buoy, she peeked out at him.

“Y-yes?” she said,treding the water in her tribal Aquarian battle armor.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By A1

@perfect_: Surveying the beach head Meison's peeked brows fall inward in confusion. Shakey camera phones snap photos and videos from field away as twin tiger sharks swim with a slow span towards him, and encircle where they would usually pierce. "What drew you beautiful beasts out, hm...?" Placing a hand on either head as the rest of it's school swims away he rubs their heads firmly, the rubbery skin nonabrasive to his own smooth tough hide as they flip over a few times in ecstasy then swim towards a lone buoy.

Watching their fins the outcasted princes eye line rises to their destination, seeing two marine green eyes staring back at him with a tentative gaze. Diving under a wave he came closer, she was a hundred yards into the deep blue but it took him a mere moment to reach within three feet of her, "Your demeanor...your attire... You are not human...but that armor, it is not Atlantean. What empire do you claim?" As two toned arms cross pressured pectorals the prince sits in waiting, a tiger shark slowly sliding underneath his thighs and raising upward as a water bred mount, yet not like a broken steed but a generous host.

Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meison_calidus: She took that moment to glance at the tiger shark; it swayed back and forth beneath the prince; waiting patiently. "I am not native to this planet" she said, still treading the water. Her body began to crystallize becoming water itself before retracting her armor. Her fluent skin glowing elegantly in the sea. "I have been here for years and years; living on the outskirts of Atlantis" she admitted. She even traveled within the city, able to make her body one with the ocean; the alien sub-mariner could travel undetected.

"Do you wish me to go?"

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfect_: "I am Meison and no...no I don't. I'd rather you came with me. The humans are...not hospitable to those they don't understand. " The former Kings words rung true as he recalled his last encounter with the surface world.

His apparent affinity for the sea made the mysterious alien woman that much more entrancing as she took a pure liquid state, his normally hardened eyes softening in appreciation and amusement. "Swim with me."

The tiger shark ducks down into the waters until it was invisible above the surface, giving the prince a running start as a favor before sliding from underneath as he begins kicking around 60 knots towards his cavernous domicile. Dipping down under the mountain of corral and coming up through the small pool to an air pocketed home of gold and azule, ivory like columns. " Treat my home as you would your own." He said before slicking back his jet black hair and replacing the trident on his back above a mantle built purely out of sentiment. " Tell me more about yourself, Alien woman who turns into water. Or do you have a name?" A coy smirk creasing his lips as he turns slightly towards the puzzling foreigner

Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meison_calidus: She took a seat, marveling at the posh interior of his his casa. "You have exquisite taste" she said, running her hands along the golden tables. "My name is Star" she said, with a slight giggle. "I come from a Planet in space called Ninjeta; my people are water faring people. I am their Queen; Starla of Aquaria" she said, folding her legs in the process. "Much like you guys here, we have land dwellers that tend to be our natural enemy" she explained from what she could remember.

"What are you doing out here on your own, don't you guys typically travel in packs?"