Post Edited:2008-04-01 19:04:27

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skeletor

Skeletor had arrived to the wasteland where he would duel with his opponent in order to become victorious in the ongoing tournament

*"The sun is pretty hot around here... good thing i can't get skin cancer!"

Laughs, than moves along his trial

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova was flying through the sky’s of were her first battle was to be held for a tournament she signed up for. She was told by a mysterious man to go to the wastelands north of the Kalahari Desert in South Africa to face her first opponent.

Feral Nova’s eyes burned with energy as she had a sly smile on her face looking down at the area below her. She was excited to fight her first opponent even though she had no idea who he was or what his powers were. She then spot something on the ground, a walking skeleton is what it almost looked like. Nova quickly then landed on the ground with so much force that the ground below her shook, dirt kicking up around her as her flames slowly died down back into her body.

She looked up at the being who she saw from afar and looked at him with amazement.

“Hey… you’re a walking skeleton!”She said as she pointed to her opponent with her left hand. She then lowered her hand and took a better look at him.

“Well no use in just staring at you, lets see what you can really do!”Nova said in excitement.

She then pulled back her arms, making a tight fist in each hand and slightly crouched down, she then powered up as her whole body burst into flames. The yellow and red flames danced around her body wildly as she stood up straight looking right at her opponent.

“Alright, lets do this!”she said flew straight to Skeletor, leaving a trail of fire behind her.

As she came closer she made a fist with her flaming right hand as she pulled her arm back, getting ready to try and get a hit on him. When she was only one foot away she swung her mechanical flaming fist at him, aiming for his sternum, the bone that helps keep his ribs held together

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skeletor

Skeletor surprised by the rapid speed Feral Nova had built up, and the massive blaze surrounding her, was stunned as she came closer and closer before she could hit her opponent with her right flaming fist, Skeletor used a somersault to dodge the rapid fist of flaming fury

Thinks to himselfthat was close... too close!

"Impressive my blazing darling but now it's my turn!"He said while kneeling on the ground as a result from his summersault

"I sure hope you like lightning bolts!"

Skeletor quickly turned around facing his foe that just had turned towards him, he then unleashes a blast from his Havoc Staff which was determined to paralyze her

Post Edited:2008-04-01 20:23:35

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova saw as Skeletor dodge his attack by somersaulting away from it. But as soon as he landed on the ground he turned around and pointed a staff aiming at her which shot out what looked to be an electric attack.

“Oh snap!”Nova said as she quickly regained her posture from the missed attack and brought her hands together out in front of her creating a fire shield around her body.

However when the attack hit her shield she wasn’t able to fully protect her. A small portion of the attack hit her left hand. Nova jumped up in shock as she dissipated her shield, her hand was twitching from the attack.

‘That attack must have made its way down to my inner body armor, cant let that happen again.’Nova thought to herself as she shook her hand to try and get it back to her control once more.

She looked back up at Skeletor with a bit more aggression. This time she powered up once more and used her right hand to take aim at the might warrior. She then shot out five fireballs at him, each of them reaching up to the temperatures of 1,852F. She aimed the first shot at his right ulna, the second at his left femur, third at his sternum, fourth at his left humorous and the last one at his maxilla. She then flew up in the air and over Skeletor, she was about twenty feet above him as she took aim with both her hands at the top of him. When the fire balls reached him she then shot out a stream of cherry red fire down from above him coming down at his head

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skeletor

Skeletor stood astounded as the five fire balls were about to hail upon him as he reached for his Havoc Staff once more to blast the fire balls down one bye one, though he did so quite easily he missed one and had to dodge it with a magic shield that blasted away by the heat the ball inhabited

"I guess I underestimated you"He said looking up at the fire wave that was about to rain on him

Skeletor used his Havoc Staff once more to unwield a small tornado in Feral Nova's direction to throw the fiery rain back at her, while circling his Staff

"Nice try!"
Post Edited:2008-04-02 14:41:41

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova watched as her own attack came back at her inside a small tournado.

"What the heck?!" She tried to get out of the way but was cought up in it.

The power of the wind inside the tournator spun her around, she couldnt tell which way was up or down. The tournado kept spinning her until she managed to get out, smashing into the ground face first. The dirt kicked up around her and settled on her body, her fire now out. Her own fire attack didnt hurt her because it came from her but the smash to the ground broke her nose, it was now bleeding ozzing with her warm blood as it rand down over her mouth and down her chin

That was so stupid! she said as she got up and whipped her blood off of her. She then Looked up at Skeletor.

Nova powered up once more, her fire bruning brighter than it was before. Nova this time jumped into the air and when she came back down she pulled her right arm back and smashed it into the ground. Using her super strength she caused a shockwave coming at Skeletor to try and stop him from moving. She then flew at him at ground level and pulled her right arm back once more. The dirt danced around her body as she flew at him her eyes burning with anger. When she was only two feet away from him she swung up aiming for his chin and then powered up her left arm and attempted to smash her fire into his sternum once more.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skeletor

The shock wave Feral Nova created had knocked Skeletor off his feet, leaving him unprepared for her next attack

"Ugh... dammit, I'll show you!"Skeletor said while kneeling on the ground

As soon as skeletor looked up and wanted to blast Nova with his wand again she already was two feet infront of him charging at him with her fist aimed at his chin and the other one at his sternum, with Skeletor's Havoc Staff ready he was able to dodge the first strike with the Havoc Staff but the second strike caused it to break and skeletor to fly back about 7 feet

"My precious Havoc Staff! You broke it! ... I guess I'll have to pull out my Sword then!"

Skeletor pulled out his double wielded sword and departed it into two, he has perfect control over it and it's more dangerous than his Staff was, now charging at his opponent with the two magic swords

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nova smirked to herself as she saw her attack got rid of that staff. But her jaw dropped when she saw Skeletor pull out his double blades.

"You got to be kidding me!" She said as she watched him being to charge at her, both swords glowed with energy as he came at her.

"Alright, swords, I can deal with swords... I think." Nova said as she clapped her hands together and started rubbing them faster and faster.

Within seconds the fire around her hand grew until the the fire became so bright it would blind anyone around it but Nova herself. Her hands were now at 2370 F anything close around this would burst into flames in a matter of seconds. She then held up both hands into the air, she took a deep breath and then smashed them into the ground, the fire in her hands went into four different directions. One came around to his left and charged him that way, the second one came from his right, while the other two came right to the front as he continued to charge at her.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skeletor

While Skeletor is charging at his for she suddenly starts glowing like a sun, then unleashes a ground fire in four directions

"so bright..."He said while holding his eyes shut

seeing the upcomming wave of flame from four different directions while Skeletor was charging at her he stopped instantly and threw one of his magic swords at Feral Nova while he back flipped backwards until the flames were gone

Post Edited:2008-04-05 13:40:44

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova sighed to herself, she missed AGAIN.

"Dang I'm loosing my touch."Nova said as she got back up from the ground, trying to figure out what to do next.

She then saw from her flames came a sword, spiraling though the air and towards her. Nova just smirked to herself, she knew that the sword should melt away into nothing before even reaching her body. So instead of bothering to move, she stood there, getting ready to attack once more. That is until she felt a sharp pain slice through her left shoulder.

"GRAH!"Nova cried in pain as she turned to see Skeletors sword stuck inside her shoulder."B-but, i-it s..should have me-metaled!"Nova said as she gently grabbed a hold of the mystical sword with her right hand. She took a deep breath and yanked it out of her body. Nova screamed from the pain it brought her, she lowered her head to the ground as she felt her warm blood pour down from her shoulder down her arm and stream off of her finger tips.

Nova lift her head from the ground and looked at the sword, she then saw why it didn't melt upon contact. This sword was a magical sword, one that cannot melt by her man made flames. She cursed to herself as she placed the sword next to her and placed her right hand on her would. Focusing her energy on her right hand she shot a stream of hot fire onto her wound, causing it to burn and close up any arteries and veins that were exposed from the attack.

She then picked up the sword with her right and and stood up. Her body swaying back and forth. She lost a lot of blood but she wasn't done, she still had fight left in her, she just wouldn't be able to use her left hand as much anymore.

She then levitated only up enough so that her feet were off the ground, her right hand holding firmly onto the sword as she then flew right towards Skeletor, she flew at him while she rose her body temp. This time she was going to go all out. She yelled as her flames became so bright that they were no longer able to be seen by the naked eye. She was now in her 'white fire' mode, her most powerful form. As she came flying at him the ground shook, and the Earth below her was being broken apart. When she was ten feet away from him she shot out a stream of white fire at him, something he wouldn't be able to see but feel if it hit him. She aimed for his face hoping to cause that skull of his to melt off his body. She then pulled back the sword that she held and when she was only one foot in front of him she lunged it forward at him with all of her strength while shooting fire through it, hoping to cut through his vertebra so that his top part of his body would no longer be connected with the bottom part.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skeletor
"Dang I'm loosing my touch." she said while getting back up

One of the magical swords that was swirling through the air cut the blazes asunder as soon as the opponent was about to commence an attack and sliced the flaming entity on the edge of it's shoulder. She cried in pain as she gently pulled the mystical sword out of her shoulder unleashes a blood current streaming down her arm and unto her finger tips. She looked back up and glared at the sword as she placed it next to her. Soon thereafter she burned the wounded spot on her body. She stood back up with a groggy stasis, supposedly from the high amount of blood loss.

"Something wrong my dear? Your spark just doesn't seem to be the same old. AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahah"

The blazing foe started to levitate with only a inch width apart from the earth, with the right hand grabbing hold of the departed magical blade. She charged towards the overload of evil while her flames grew larger by the moment. Skeletor fired a electrical blast into the heavens tearing the humongous clouds above the barren lands apart, unleashing a heavy rain. The flames of the burning creature got brighter and brighter, firing a white blaze towards the man formerly known as keldor and lunging towards him with the other half of his own sword. He was barely able to dodge the fire stream but it wasn't enough to get away from it uninjured. A part of his right arm was boiled away and his skull was partially blackened on one side.

"Arrrghh.... You'll pay for that!" He said as she swung the sword at him while the ground was shacking and the remaining desert plants smoked away.

While being able to barely dodge the blazing fire pillar he was briefly hit by his own sword on the tip of his shoulder, quickly gaining full control of his other sword through the magical abilities he possessed, he used the moment of surprise to gain distance from the shining force and hurled his swords from two opposite directions at her steering them by a magical force.

"You see, if you keep that nice little temperature of yours, you'll be petrified by the cool down process that is commencing as we speak as the rain is pouring down upon you as it slowly turns into steam. You cannot win this!"