One Moment in time

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Morning_Dew

“Sh!t, it’s Solace” the gun men said as he fired at the teen through a broken window. “Damn straight B!tches” Maya said landing on the outside firing her Ion energy blowing a whole through the wall. “Hello beautiful” the gunmen said tossing a grenade at her; then rolling away quickly. The grenade exploded knocking Solace back into the middle of the street. “Uh…that hurts…so bad” glancing up the gunmen had tried to make a run for it. “Ohhh no you don’t” she said pushing up off the ground and flying in pursuit.   “Maya are you forgetting your date in 3 hours?”   Sicily asked coming in over her Sethosphere. “I’m not forgetting it; I just have some matters that come first” she said grabbing the man around his waist and taking off into the air. “You do know the whole mask gunmen thing is so cliché…you could’ve at least wore eyeliner” Maya said flying at least 50 feet into the air and then releasing him into the cold Solace City atmosphere. He screamed the whole way down; when he got to about 30 feet, Maya teleported and caught him. “Whose city is this?” Solace asked holding him by his pants leg. “It...It...It’s MAYA’s!!!” the man screamed”, this brought a smirk to her face; because he did have the right answer. “Uhh wrong!!!” and with that she dropped him again. He let out a screech yelling back to Maya, “its yoursssssssssssssss”

She teleported down towards the ground and caught him just as he was scheduled to make impact with a Chevy Tahoe. “Good answer” she said dropping him on the ground for the police to take him in.   “Oh officer, watch yourself, his boxers weren’t brown when I found him” she said with a smile and then flew off. Landing on the Omega Haven she waved to her OH team and then quickly use the teleporter to gain access to the O.S.S.   She had been out all day; and she was just visibly tired. Looking at herself in the mirror she could see the exhaustion running from head to toe; however she forced herself to make an effort. Quickly getting naked she got in the shower.

When she finally emerged, she felt relax the tension was gone; she dried herself off and then sat down on her bed. Eventually sitting turned to lying…and laying turned into her under the covers with head nicely place on her pillow. Maya had fell asleep completely forgetting about her date with Marc.

“Uh…that was the best nap I ever had” Maya said sitting up in her bed; as she wiped the coal from her eyes her son lay vertical at the end of the bed watching the Zero Squad cartoon. “What do you mean nap…you’ve been sleep half the day” Rameek said. “WHAT! OHHHH CRAP!!!” she said pulling the comforter off herself realizing she had never put any clothes on. “Rameek, get out I need to put some clothes on”, Maya said holding the covers above her breast. “Why do you sleep naked” Rameek said angrily walking over to the door. “Ros says women who sleep name turn into lesbians…what’s a lesbian?” Rameek said taking her off guard. “Rameek...go…I’ll have to have a conversation with Ms...Savage” Maya said quickly tossing her sheets aside on her way to the bathroom.

When she got fully dressed, she stepped on the teleporter, and beamed herself down to the Omega Haven. “I told you, you were going to screw up, I don’t know why you treat that man so bad”  Sicily said as Maya swift ran through the OH, before teleporting back to earth.   Arriving at Marc’s house she knocked hard on his door. “Marc, open the door it’s Maya”, she didn’t hear anything; she wondered if he was there; it would be no surprise if he didn’t want to speak to her. She had missed two previous appointments prior. “Crap…crap..crap” she said banging her head on the door.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Mr. Mercury

"I think you need to move on, why are you still stuck on her?", Theo asked slitting his light brown eyes at Marc. Stirring in his chair, Marc rubbed his half-unbuttoned shirt. "Because you don't f#ck around with a lot women when you got a good one", He didn't make eye contact with Theo he literally stared off into space as they sat in the backyard. His mind was wandering and wresting with itself. Maya  was a no-show again and he wondered if she really was worth it. Theo could be right. "What makes her a "good one", she treats you like her b!tch.", Theo iritatingly replied, staring at Marc waiting for a good answer he knew Marc didn't have. There was no response, Marc tightened his jaw and star gazed in the opposite direction of Theo. 

"You know what I noticed though", Theo knew Marc would be unresponsive so he continued,"You haven't been with any one-night girls like you were with Tessa". Theo struck a nerve, "Don't compare our relationship to Tessa." Through the sliding door, Jimi cheerfully ran up to his brooding big brother," Markie! Markie! Your girlfriend's in here!" Marc rose his clenched fist in front his tense mouth, "You let her in?" Jimi grabbed Marc's hand away from his mouth then held onto it, "I let her in she's at the front door waiting, she's pretty! Come on!" Theo laughed lightly . Marc rose slowly out the cushioned chair and let Jimi lead him into the mansion; while, Theo stayed seated and simply said, "I'll finish talking to you later". Marc looked back over his shoulder; He could sense the anger in Theo's tone of voice. 

Surprisingly Marc's disappointment transformed into anger when he saw Maya standing at the door. He cracked a fake grin as he approached her. "Seeee she's here", Jimi let go of Marc's hand and smiled at Maya. He gave Marc a tight hug.  Marc lifted Jimi up in the air and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When he put Jimi back on the floor, Jimi said bye and ran into the backyard with Theo.  He promised himself he would argue with her about it so he sucked it up because he didn't want to run her off. 

Marc started talking with his hands in his pocket. "Yeah you were late, but your here now, so don't stress it." He looked down and noticed his blue chambray was still unbuttoned, revealing his chest.  Maya stepped closer to Marc and started buttoning up his shirt, "Marc I'm sorry...". He could smell Maya's sweet perfume when she got closer, it excited him. Marc put his index finger to her soft lips, " Don't worry about it. We missed the dinner reservation, but this is LA." Maya finished buttoning his chambray shirt and he grabbed one of her smooth hands, "Let's go." He lead her to the car garage and his all black Mustang chirped and the headlights flashed, signaling, he unlocked the car doors. He stepped in and the engine purred, when he turned the key in the ignition. The car began to rumble from the bass of Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y's "Car Service" playing through Marc's iPod; he quickly turned the volume down to a moderate level. As Maya gracefully sat in the passenger's side and closed the door Marc put the car in reverse as the garage door finished lifting. "You still wanna eat?", Marc asked as they drove down the concrete path leading to the gate.

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morning_Dew

He was quiet; it wasn’t a trait Maya usually associated with him, especially since he loved talking to her. She could see that he was hurt a bit on the inside; and it was all her fault.   She didn’t even muster up enough strength to say anything; she just looked down playing with her leggings.   As the sun came over the buildings she threw on her sunglasses, for one to hide her shame and for two, to protect her eyes.   She hated L.A it was paparazzi central, but she figured she’d be less noticeable if she didn’t wear her usual jewels or drive her Aston Martin.   “You still want to eat?” Marc asked breaking the silence, “Yes, but I want to eat somewhere low scale…let’s go to a Chinese restaurant”. Always Maya’s food of choice, she preferred to get it from the smaller restaurants as opposed to the high end places because she felt the food was just better. “Ros says thank you for the flowers” Maya said almost smiling at him.   She was amazed how quick Marc had broke the Roselyn’s shell, she usually stayed so angry all of the time; but she didn’t treat Marc that way, She actually respected his presence in her mother’s life. It was a sight that probably brought Maya and Marc closer. “Listen I know you don’t want to talk about it, but I’m really sorry about last night, I was patrolling Solace City and then by the time I got home it was, late and One thing lead to another and I overslept.

He didn’t say anything, he just gave her a smile; one that she couldn’t tell was sincere or not but they pulled up to Chow’s Chinese restaurant, on the north side of L.A. Marc opened her door and the two walked hand in hand, in the restaurant and took a seat by the window.   As the two awaited their food, Maya sat looking at Marc, gazing at him through her sunglasses.   “What are you doing later on?” Marc asked, taking a sip of his drink. “I actually don’t have anything planned, I have a clone watching SC, and my stocks get sent to my phone, I guess you can say this is one of the few days that I’m free” she said taking a sip from her lemonade.   Marc reached his hand over the table and removed some lint from her head.

“Listen I know…I sometimes act like I don’t like you…and I can be blunt” “Overly critical” Marc interrupted, “Brash” Maya continued. “Unaffectionate” Marc said again. “Hey Hey hey, Now, I’m opening up here!” Maya said smiling. “But the point is, I don’t want to rush things between us, I don’t get to many constant things in my life, and I want to keep the ones I have.” Marc switched sides opting to sit on the side where Maya was opposed from across her. She crossed her legs and rested her head on his shoulder.

She was glad he couldn’t read her mind, because she loved spending time with him; but as long as he didn’t know that he wouldn’t be able to gain control of the relationship. A tactic she learned from her mother; which could be good or bad considering how you look at it, but from her stand point as long as she was in control she wasn’t allowing herself to be hurt again.

She glanced down at her phone, and then looked up at Marc smiling. “Het wanna go to a basketball game tonight…the Lakers are playing” 

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Maybe this was karma for the way he treated all his previous girlfriends, if you could call them that. He always "lost contact" with them when they got boring, usually within two to four weeks. Dating all those girls taught him something. The girl's he met always seemed perfect at first, but as the longer they stayed their ugliness revealed itself. He called them "Beautiful Disasters". Beautiful women with flaws that were like cancers to their relationship. Tessa was his serious girlfriend during these "Beautiful Disasters"', she always knew when he had a girl around. She'd call for small talk then ask the same question for the different girl every time, "Are you f#cking her?" Depending on his mood Marc would tersely say yes or go into detail. It drove Tessa mad, she would curse him and end their conversation. There were numerous times she would show up to his apartment at the time and attack the girls. "Hey", Marc snapped out of his unfaithful past when he heard Maya's tender voice, ""Wanna go to a basketball game tonight...the Lakers are playing" 

Marc stared at her for a second thinking, "I hope she doesn't make me hate her existence". It made sense to him now, he knew why he felt this way. Half of him was pulling towards the original Marc, but the other half wanted to mold a new one. "Yeah, but what about your celebrity problem", Marc separated himself from Maya and ate the last of his Chicken Lo Mein. He looked from his eating as Maya started to talk, "It's a basketball game they can't harass us while a game is going on". Marc finally made eye contact with a skinny brunette eating with her boyfriend. "Marc?", Maya called for his attention. He broke from his gaze with the brunette, "Yeah I'll go" Maya grabbed his arm, "Don't worry about seats, they always pay or reduce the price when celebrities go" She leaned her head on his shoulder again. "Free seats make it hard not to go", Marc said as he caught the skinny brunette eying him from across the restaurant again. Maya caught this and marked her territory by kissing Marc on the cheek; Marc pulled his cheek away from her lips and eyed the brunette. "Marc, I think we should leave", Maya said scooting away from him. Marc knew she was pissed, so they left. Maya walked ahead and looked back as Marc smiled at the brunette one more time before they left the restaurant.  

Maya walked to the car with her head down while Marc swung his keys appearing to be in higher spirits. The Mustang blinked and chirped and Maya angrily got in, slamming the door. Marc got in, but didn't start the car. "Why do you always forget I'm a psychic Marc.", Maya stared straight ahead and Marc chuckled, "Then you know I tried to make you jealous" Marc leaned over to the passengers side and gently kissed Maya's moist lips. He broke and grabbed her and kissed her viscously breathing heavily. But he suddenly stopped himself and put his forehead on the steering wheel, "F#####ck". He broke and Maya knew she still had him.

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morning_Dew

She sat in the car with her hands folded and her back against the seat firmly. She might’ve had mark on a “leash” but he was doing a hell of a good job of “pulling” her emotions around.   Even after he kissed her she couldn’t get rid of her jealousy, it actually brought tears to her eyes. “I…I’m tired of this Marc” she placed her sunglasses back on her face to avoid being snapped by a Paparazzi camera.   they’re car slowed down hitting a red light, Maya was finally able to get over her tears and then tough feeling in her throat to reform her words. “I’m tired of being in relationships; where I feel like I’m playing a chess; Light, Apollo, now you …I’m tired of it…I have problems I know but…I won’t do this anymore.” Maya said talking over Marc whom was trying to get a few words in. As the car stopped at another red light, Maya hopped from the car and on to the side walk; it didn’t take long from that point for her to be lost in a sea of camera’s.

She walked a good ways down the street before heading into a local Hilton Hotel; heading into the lobby she quickly got herself a suite, somewhere she could just lay low until she decided to head back to her life.   As she got to her room, she flopped down on the bed with her face stuffed in between her pillows.  “My dad kills my mom, I get adopted, I get radiation poison, my mom goes missing, she comes back, but we find out she’s skrull and now relationship problems”. She often found herself stressing out over every little problem, but this one more so. She liked Marc, they’re chemistry was good, but he often kept secrets from her, Like Tessa McIntosh being employed by Omega Justice; had she known in Maya’s words “Best believe sh!t wouldn’t have went down”. She had her own things she needed to work on as well but, unless both of them agree to ease up a bit this relationship won’t last.

From the safety of her bed she could heard her phone ringing; it was a Beyonce tone so it was one of her family members. “Hello?” Maya said only to hear an innocent voice on the other end of the phone. “Auntie?” Zariah said with a cheerful outburst. “Hey...Zariah...how are you?” Maya said trying to sound like she hadn’t been crying.

“I Fine, I wanna see you…” Zariah replied sounding bored. “Sure, I’ll come get you tomorrow” Maya said; it almost cheered her up to hear how perky the news made Zariah. “OK I’ll go back my things bye!” she didn’t know why Zariah liked coming over so much, both of her daughters were well into their teens, Rameek really didn’t like playing with her and her dolls, but Maya figured she needed a mother figure, or someone who had kids; which Maria didn’t.

“Maya” she heard his voice, it was Marc, he was speaking her name with his mind; she happened to catch it. “Yes..Marc-“ she didn’t finish her sentence, someone had kicked her door in and gassed the whole place. “Crap…” Maya said falling on to the floor gasping for air. “Marc….help…” she said as she was tossed over one man’s shoulder and then carried down a back fire escape.   The masked man removed his mask and let out a menacing laugh. “Now…Maya…let’s talk business…”

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Maya showed him the emotion he kept trying to pull out of her. But it was an emotion that only made Marc feel lower than she made him already feel, she left him. As he watched her walk farther away with the paparazzi, his heart tightened and grew sore. It wasn't his heart physically, it was his spiritual heart. This pain surprised him and it intensified as Maya walked farther away, fading into the crowd of paparazzi and pedestrians. The light flashed green while Marc stared at a now Maya-less Los Angeles sidewalk. The car behind him honked it's horn; Marc faced forward and drove straight. His thoughts went wild and he parked on the side of the street. He couldn't drive with all the emotions clawing at at his heart. 

Marc drove to Beverly Hills and parked in front of a house on Orange Street.  He chose to feel his anger more than his heartbreak, not a good choice in this case. He walked up the small narrow steps and knocked on the door. He looked back and saw a silver Jetta parked in the front, so somebody was home. The door lock clicked and the door swung opened, "Marc?...What are you doing here?" A Japanese girl with a pouty doll face and powdery brown hair answered the door. Marc sighed, " Can we talk?". She could sense he was troubled and frowned with worry.  "...Come in". She grabbed his hand and guided him inside. He stopped at the door and shook his head, "Sorry Kana, but I don't think it's right to coming to you with girl problems. I gotta go." Marc turned around confused at himself, "Why the hell did I come here", he wondered. Kana gripped his hand harder and nudged him back, "Wait, girl problems". Marc knew what she was trying to get at with her question, "Look I'm sorry I fell off the face of the Earth, but I'm...", Marc didn't know what to call Maya,"I'm seeing someone. Sorry I opened up an old wound, but I shouldn't be here." Marc broke from her grip, "F#cker", Kana clearly whispered as she stormed back into her house.  He walked across her lawn and got  back in his Mustang. "Don't dig a deeper hole", Marc thought as he let out a long sigh and pulled out of Kana's house, a Beautiful Disaster.

"Maya?", Marc tried to get her attention through her telepathy. "Yes..Marc-" It worked, but her voice cut off. "Maya, Talk to me". She didn't respond. Marc made a left on Fairfax and Maya's voice came back weakly, "Marc...help...". He was confused, "Maya! What f#ck is going on, where are you....Maya!" He made an illegal u-turn on Fairfax and headed back to Santa Monica boulevard. Maya never asked for his help; Only an hour ago she  said she opened up to him. So this cry for help was serious. Marc grew impatient with the heavy LA traffic and parked his Mustang at the first place he saw; Burger King. He shoved his keys into his pocket and shot into the sky with a custom air current guiding him upwards. Even though he was unrecognizable, he could spot people on the street below pointing into the sky.  He increased his speed and seconds later he arrived to the last intersection Maya and him were last together. He flew down the street Maya walked down and noticed a crowd of paparazzi loitering around a Hilton hotel. Marc flew to the back of the hotel to land unseen. 

To his surprise as he flew to the back, he saw Maya flung over a man's back. "What the f#ck!", Mercury furiously thought. His anger surged through his body and naturally activated his cosmic powers. His eyes glowed a spring green, matching the cosmic aura around him. Marc homed in on the man and sped towards him. When he flew closer, the abducter looked over his left shoulder. His eyes widened and Marc yelled, "What the f#ck are you doing with my girlfriend" Marc ensnared the man in a cosmic mold and he fell towards the ground. Marc focused his other hand on keeping Maya cosmically levitated in the air as her abductor slammed to the floor. He rushed towards her and held her limp body in his arm, also checking for any signs he hit her. "Maya!", she didn't respond. He set her in the back of of an empty F-150 truck bed and tackled her abductor. Marc  kicked him in his stomach as he rose from his fall. "Punk ass b!tch!", Marc pinned him to the ground and savagely pounded his fist into his face, one after another. His fist begn to cover in blood, but he continued wailing on the man's face, "SONNUVAB!TCH!"

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Morning_Dew

Maya slowly stirred to the sounds of grunting and thumps; slowly her head rolled against the plush seats of a car she had been sitting in. As her ocean blue eyes opened she caught glimpse of blood popping into the air as if it were grease. Opening the door and getting out she saw Marc pounding a guy’s face in. “MARC!?” she said catching his fist he would not hit the man again. “Baby…calm down..I’m ok…it’s ok” she said pulling his head into her chest hugging him with tears coming down. “It’s ok…I’m fine” she said kissing him on the lips trying to get him to calm down. “You saved me…” she said smiling at him wiping her tears away.   “Of course I did…” he said finally coming back to his senses.   Maya walked towards the man whom Marc had Ko’ed. “We should take him somewhere” Maya said hovering in the air, Marc picked the man up by the collar and the two flew off towards a car warehouse not too far from the Hilton.

As the man’s eyes opened, he was confronted with Marc and Solace; with an angry look on her face. “Now… that you’ve awakened you’re going to tell me what I want to know…and if you don’t…” Solace smiled and then looked at Marc. “I’m going to crucify you” The man’s eyes widened with fear he later seemed relaxed and let out a laugh. “You can’t hurt…me your heroes” It didn’t take long after he finished his sentence for Marc to smack him across the face. “Mercury here isn’t” Solace said with her hands on her hips. “Now…who sent you after Maya Lopez?” Solace said, it seemed like the man wanted to give up; but he also wanted to test how far Solace and Marc would go. “Give me the nail…” Solace said picking up a nail and a hammer and placing it on his skin. From her mind she emitted a powerful psychic wave that intensified his pain receptors; what she was doing was making his mind think that he was being hurt worse than it was.

He screamed loudly as Maya simple smacked his skin with the back part of the nail. “Ok…His name is Boris, Cheklakiv from the Ukraine… Maya Lopez’s Omega Justice Business is a threat to his Russian imports…” Maya looked at Marc with a smile, and then walked off. “Where are you going?” He said looking confused. “I’m going to Ukraine” he smiled and then shook his head following the young blonde. “Tessa, its Maya can you send the coordinates for the Ukraine to my sethosphere so I can teleport.” It didn’t take long for the Justice Mansion member to message he back. “Sure thing boss they’ve been sent”. Tessa responded , Maya checked he Sethosphere and then went to the airport.   “Coming with me?” Maya said looking back at Marc. “Why are you going here again?” Marc said confused. “Because someone is trying to kill me” Maya said taking a seat on the jet. “Well you don’t know if they’re trying to kill you, I kicked that guy’s ass before he had a chance” Marc said running his hands though his hair. “That’s right you’re my hero…”   Maya said sitting on his lap and kissing him passionately.  “It’ll be a while before we get there… better get some rest, she said planting her head in his chest and slowly going to sleep.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr. Mercury

After name dropping Boris Cheklaviv to various Ukrainians, Marc and Maya were lead to Mariupol, Ukraine. There last lead said he was on his weekly yacht party in the Sea of Azov and that's where they headed. He also discreetly explained the activities that took place on Cheklaviv's yacht parties. But he clearly stated, there were more women than men on his boat.  

"I hope he's not too far in his party", Marc joked with a hint of sincerity as they flew in the cool Ukrainian air. Marc knew how these parties worked; Bored rich men payed women, usually strippers and porn stars, large amounts of money to unquestionably please the men attending. They always ended with orgies and Marc definitely didn't want to bust in on that.  

They flew west along the Mariupol border looking for the marina Cheklaviv departed his yacht from. Once they arrived at the marina, they headed south over the blue ocean. They expected to find Checklaviv's female filled yacht out at sea.  

Farther south out at sea, they spotted Checklaviv's extravagant yacht.  Discerning his yacht from the others wasn't difficult; Cheklov's yacht alienated itself from all the other yachts. It floated near the canal running to the Black Sea.

"Well, they're not on deck", Maya said laughing softly at Marc. "I'm not going down there myself, your walking in on that too", he said furrowing his eyebrow as Maya gently landed on the polished wooden yacht deck; Marc followed.

Cheklaviv's yacht was three floors. Marc and Maya stood on the second floor; the deck. An open living room to their left had cheesy Ukranian club music playing from the stereo. Open bottles of liquor littered the floor while unfinished drinks were scattered across the table. Swim wear and shirts were thrown around the room, literally hanging off the TV, stereo, ceiling fan and couch.   

"Why do these tools have nice things", Marc complimeted picking up a liter of Stoli Elit vodka. "They're opportunist Marc, they only get so far leeching off other people", Maya answered cringing at the underwear swinging with the fan. "Your my muscle if they need to be smacked around, okay?" Maya turned to Marc and smiled sweetly. Marc pushed his hand forward and a man froze at the side opening, snared in Marc's green cosmic energy. 

"Yeah, I can do that", Marc smirked and punched the cosmically snared man between his eyes; He released his bind and the underwear clad man fell unconscious to the floor. Marc raised an eyebrow examining the half-naked man and asked, "Damn, how much did they have to pay these women?"

Headline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Headline

Maya walked seductively into the room where everyone was, she scrunched her face up at the site of the naked women and half bald, hairy old men. She removed her Omega Justice badge and flashed it around the room.   There was a man on stage whom she only assumed was Cheklaviv as he had the most jewelry and the most girls with him. “What is it that you want with me?” he said, with a harsh Russian accent; Maya looked at Marc and then took a step forward placing one leg on the stage, it didn’t take long for the men to remove their weapons and present them towards Maya, Boris told them to relax. “Why are you sending people after my boss?” Maya said with a snare on her face. “The girl is a threat to our trafficking campaign…and I need her out of my way…it’s nothing personal…just business” Maya didn’t like his Answer; she glanced over to Marc and sent him a message telepathically. “Take that right side…I got the left”. Maya turned around quickly shooting a Magnetic pulse to the left side of the boat which stripped them of their weapons; and caused them to stick to the side of the boat. Three of the gunmen dropped their weapons and charged Solace at one time.

She hipped tossed a man towards Boris, and then pushed the other two down with a Magnet push, turning around she focused her attention on Boris, whom just happened to have escaped. “You let him…escape?” Marc said looking at Maya. “I wasn’t paying attention” she said with her hands out at her side. “I’m going after him” with that she flew right through the floors of the Yacht to the deck where she saw Boris running towards his limo. “Geez…” she said shooting a beam of light towards his car destroying it on impact. “Oops” she said flying down next to him. “You don’t get it do you?” Boris said turning to Solace. “I will kill Maya Lopez…but first I will start with you…” With that a man in a metallic suit flew over head shooting cannon down towards Solace.

“Holy crap” she said ducking out the way, but still being knocked away by the impact of the blast. She rolled over towards the edge of the dock; with her blood seeping from the side of her Solace uniform. “sh!!!!t”  she said as she grabbed her side; watching as the blood dripped from her French tips. Glancing up she saw as the limo with Boris in it sped off down the road. “MAYA!” Marc said finally coming out of the yacht. “I’m fine babe…go get Boris.” Maya rose to her feet slowly; pushing herself up from the floor trying to maintain her balance.

“You’re a pain in the ass” she said looking at the man in the iron suit; she could see no emotions, just ruthless intent as he charged his cannon up again. Maya struggled pulling her hand from the dirt positioning it by her knee. As the cannon fired, Maya teleported jamming her knee into his sternum; she then monkey flipped him over her, and quickly fired an energy beam; which exploded with the iron body in mid air.

Solac’s blast mangled the metallic suit; leaving the almost severely burned body steaming. The young hero walked towards him with her hands on her side aiding her wound. The Russian KGB agent laughed from inside his broken metal shell. “ Solace… your nothing…your name came from…Sha…you just living in her image…” His word’s infuriated the young Solace; whom took the words to heart and removed her uniform tossing it down next to him. “Ahhh…now I see… your Maya Lopez…that explains it…” he said with a bloody smile on her face.

“Leader of…Omega…” before he was able to finish his sentence, Maya removed her hand and fired a beam of energy killing him on the spot.   (…… Computer iniatializing….Maya Lopez…Murderer). Maya stood above him in her Bra and Panties looking down at him with a red glare coming from her eyes.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Seeing Maya bleeding on the ground, bothered him. The obvious truth was, her job was dangerous. Marc knew he wouldn't get used to it. He constantly glanced back at the yacht as he flew after the escaping limo.  Marc preferred to fight the metal man while Maya chased the cowering Checklaviv.   But the quicker he caught Checklaviv, the quicker he could help Maya.   

The limo burst through an alternate exit from the dock as Marc was in pursuit. Flying overhead, he debated whether to kill him or not. When the sunroof of the limo opened, a man fired an AK-47 at Marc. "Whatthehell!?", Marc said deflecting the bullets with a cosmic shield. He thought Checklaviv drove in the limo alone.  Disintegrating the car didn't sound so bad with that in mind.

Marc positioned his body vertically and extended his arms, with both thumbs pressed together.  He pushed his hands up and a wall of rock rose from the ground. The driver didn't have time to mash the brakes. The limo slammed into the rock wall and Checklaviv shot through the rear window.  His chubby body rolled quickly over the dirt road and glass, closer to Marc.  "Sh!t", Marc said quietly.  

He hovered to the ground and heard Checklaviv groaning.  He was still alive, but for how long? Marc scanned for any bystanders, but only saw a squirrel dashing into the woods to his right. Then noticed the AK-47 wielder slumped over the roof of the limo with his weapon laying on the dirt road, he was dead. Marc rolled Checklaviv on his back with his foot. As Checklaviv got rolled over, he grit his bloodied teeth trying to cope with the pain. Mercury opened one of his palms and Checklaviv was surrounded in green cosmic energy. "Kill me you freak!", Checklaviv taunted with his thick Ukraine accent. "You wish.", Marc said arrogantly as he hovered back into the air.

Checklaviv rose soon after Marc had levitated six feet into the air. With Checklaviv floating below him, Marc flew back towards the docks. "What...the...", Marc dragged out as he saw a girl in her bra and panties. She stood over the mutilated body of the metal man Maya attacked. Marc pushed forward and landed on the ground. Checklaviv landed soon after. "Maya?", Marc asked as he put his hand on her shoulder.  Shocked, Marc looked down at the dead body. "What happened Maya? Y-you killed him..", he looked at Checklaviv, who stared in terror. Probably wondering if he would have the same fate as his henchmen.

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Morning_Dew

Maya stood in the frigid Ukrainian air in her bra and panties; looking at her “art” in a rage. It hadn’t registered in her mind that she killed him; she was feeling the insult. She hated to be called anything remotely related to Sha; despite “Solace” being the name that Sha gave her, it drove her absolutely mad. It was the touch from Marc that pulled her out of her trance, returning her to reality. “I—I didn’t meant to!” she said looking down at body of the metallic KGB agent. She turned around, placing her eyes on Boris. “Are you scared Boris…” she said walking towards him with her energy glowing in her hands.   “Maya…” Marc said as she stalked towards him. Grabbing him by his throat she suspended him high into the air; with her eyes turning a crimson red. “If you tell anyone about what you saw here…I will return…and I won’t be after you…it’d be your family” she said tossing him a side. It was at that point she felt a huge surge run through her body.”No…” she said holding on to her stomach, it seemed then everything came back to her. It all happened once she remembered Andferne, his face triggered a surplus of memories, and she had lost during the split between her and Lonestar. When the split occurred she could only access her Omega Capabilities through her nature.    “Andferne, Lexi…Hawk, Lstpaladin, Nighthunter, Light, Arcana…they’re my family…” she said laying on the ground in the fetal position. “Marc... go away” she said as she unlocked the lost memories of her mind; trying to re-create the events of the past.

Reality "M"

“Maya dear, what’s wrong?” Maya looked up from her drink she gave a slight smile and then continued to stare at the pulp concentrated in her orange juice. The waiter came towards her and sat in the chair right next to her. The woman’s accusing eyes rested upon a sully Solace.

She ran her hands up and down the should of Maya trying to comfort her but Maya wasn’t in the mood for cheering up. She slipped her coat and fastened the buttons. As she walked towards the door, she could hear the crackle from the relentless thunder and the pitter patter of the forever rain. Through all of this, she heard the words, which she didn’t want to but needed to hear. “Ever since that whole thing with Light… and the death of your kids…you haven’t been the same. I reckon you won’t ever be, but living happy is a hell of a lot better than dying miserable.” Maya’s Prada heels began again this time tears strolled down her face, people strolling pass her could see the tears, they knew tears. Tears run down the face slow and steady, while rain races down the flesh on its way towards the ground.

Maya wiped the pesky tear from her eye cursing her glands. Her umbrella wasn’t doing its job; the rain was coming down profusely. She was coming up on what was the entrance to the ICE LAIR, she had not penetrated its gates in at least 3 months, and she swallowed a heap of guilt, and continued up the hill to the entrance. Maya stepped on the sensors, and the whirring of a computer, resonated from the right of her. “Voice…identification needed” Maya swallowed her guilt one more time, and responded, “Lopez, Maya- Solace” the gears jarred and snapped the dragon opened its mouth and Maya preceded into the Ice Lair. Maya ran in this time searching frantically for Andferne. She remembered this time…Light was the first person she ever fell in love with, they played back and forth until she couldn’t take it anymore, eventually she was told her kids were dead, which sunk her into a depression.

Years later, she would find out her kids were on Ninjeta, and everything was fine. As she scurried around the mansion she saw Hawk sitting on the couch, watching Television with LP. The sight of them two together brought a smile upon her young face.   “HAWK, Paladin!” she said running over to them and lunging herself upon them. “Damn it Maya I hate it when you do that” Hawk said spilling Barbeque Sauce all over the couch.

“Sheesh darling, you act like you haven’t seen us in years…” Arcana said coming from the kitchen, with Andferne behind her. “Oh my God…I’m home…” she said… with tears coming from her face.

“Yes…you are…you’ve been gone for nearly 4 months…I’d like to talk with you” Andy said with his hands folded. Maya stood up and followed him into the briefing room; she was so warped into her own reality that she couldn’t tell it wasn’t real.