KOV Round 1: Jake Malcom vs Kurrent

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jake Malcom

It had been sometime before Jake done anything since his training with the necromancer. He gave Jake the abilities to restore his body plus much more. Now standing at a grave unmarked with sigils of disgust and disappointment strung cross it Jake stress at the grave with look of remorse on it. What he hadn’t expected with these new powers was the memories of both the necromancer and his brother, draining the magicians of his powers just like his brother’s he performed one last trick.

He transferred all of his memories and his brothers into Jake giving him countless hours of torment and pain he has ever imagined.  Now standing at the grave he knows exactly who is buried here, a tear of blood ran down his face as he plunged his fist into the earth letting loose his necro powers. They seeped into the earth and the bones came to life, the one beneath the soil showed himself skin forming onto his bones. The man before him was none other than the necromancer’s brother, fury raged to the surface and the necromancer slammed a fist into Jake. “What have you done?!!!” Jake stood and took the beating he so rightfully deserved, then as the man stopped tired and needing rest he spoke “Your mine now….you can live in this way for all of eternity. Do the things I robbed of you, now please accept this.” Jake went to turn away but was stopped. The brothers hand firmly on his shoulder he spoke “You don’t realize what you’ve done do you? Now that you brought me back not only with my powers which were strong, you brought me back with my brothers which were tenfold. Recklessly you did this brining me back to make yourself feel better. But you’ve again put me through torture because I cannot leave without you kind sir, you’ve once again left me within hell. But this time hell whilst I am one of the undead.” Jake couldn’t take it anymore, the torment he was causing everyone he’s ever touched it was almost too much. Then it all happened so quickly, the world flashed with bright lights, the darkness of the cemetery was gone one single person stood before him.

“Your Jake Malcolm are you not?” the woman stood half naked in front of him. He glared at her for a moment before walking past her “Tell that f@#king bastard he comes anywhere near me I will end him. I will not be one of his cronies, three hundred years and it’s still the same answer.” The woman stretched her hand out grabbing his shoulder tight squeezing, bones cracked under the pressure. Jake stood without looking he spoke to the brother “What is your name?” the brother spoke “You killed me without knowing my name, wow I feel pretty.” Jake sighed “Just tell me dammit.” The necromancer sighed “Joshua” Jake smiled and continued walking “Since you’re my servant now, please end her.” Josh laughed “Nope couldn’t if I wanted to.” Jake stopped turning around him saw just Josh “Where’d she go?” Josh smiled pointing behind Jake who before he could turn was knocked unconscious.

Few Hours Later

Jake wakes to the sounds of lightning followed by a “Hey.” Leaping to his feet with single move he was standing face to face with the mighty hero Kurrent. He looked around finding himself in another cemetery, he sighed glaring up into the sky then back down to Kurrent “You realize none of this is real right?” Kurrent nodded “I also know why we’re here.” Jake looked at Kurrent who pointed to two headstones “Well isn’t that cheerful. I also know who brought us here, he’s been after me for years to join him, but this time looks like he wants to see me fight.” Kurrent looks at Jake “Your really going to do what I think you re aren’t you?” Jake gave no time for reason or answers his body erupting into necroplasm. Head to toe he was covered in a makeshift armor thick and hard, but also fluid. “Got to admit this is kind of cool.” He said before making the ground beneath his feet shift as the earth beneath them ripped apart and flung at Kurrent.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Kurrent
"Well played"....muttered the battered hero from the kneeling position as he looked toward his opponent. Blood poured from under his right eye like a waterfall and the left side of his face looked like tenderized meat. Still that was not as bad as the hole in the left side of his stomach that is what really worried the Electric Ace. It was difficult to stand but he did so none the less. Standing he looked at the man before him that had caused him so much pain. He began to pull out his silver knife which was the best weapon he could think of against  his foe due to his Vampiric origins.  With his knife in hand he took his stance and gripped it tightly before saying "Alright Twilight....let's finish this"

A few minutes earlier

Since he had arrived at the cemetery The Hero had been scouting the area. He checked his exit and formulated a strategy but what he didn't account for was the vast power that could be felt coming off the villain.  “Your really going to do what I think you re aren’t you?”  said his opponent and before he could respond Jake was lunging at him. Quickly Kurrent side stepped and placed his foot atop a near by tombstone. Using the tombstone he exploded into the air towards Jake in a corkscrew like motion. As his head was at about a 45 degree angle from Malcolm, Kurrent pulled his guns and crossed them out in front of him. 

With the height that he jumped in he was able to clear Jake with about 2 feet to spare. With his body rotating in the air  directly over Jake he pulled the triggers several times raining down a shower of electric bullets towards his enemy. Each shot although not aimed if hit would cause devastating results to bear skin with the armor that Jake wore it was no telling what would happen but the message would be sent that yes, "he really did do what he thought".

He landed facing the direction he was once at and already his weapons were holstered  back in there place. Using the natural spring the body causes when you land he took off at what he hoped to be a stunned Jake. The momentum gathered helped him hurl himself towards the villains mid section with his electrified right foot leading in front. It was obvious that Jake had great power so the only thing Kurernt could do was chop him down, control the pace and keep him guessing. The prize was at hand was too great, to be King of The Vine was a title that only few have been able to claim and as far as Kurrent was concerned he would be the next to do so and god help whomever stood in his way.
Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jake Malcom

Kurrent was defiantly the fighter Jake had wanted to fight if things came down to it. The man was the epitome of mutant endurance; he knew things and could do things Jake could only dream of accomplishing. His moves were superb as he moved above Jake s he launched himself at the Electric Ace. Watching the man leap over him was something to see because this was the first mistakes the man made in his fight.

The bullets lodged in the thick rock like armor over his body, smirking he said “Was that suppose to…” then it hit him the electricity it flowed through him. Dropping down to the ground he gripped a tombstone and lifted it from the earth tossing it at Kurrent who kicked through it with swift kick, the kick landing right where he wanted it to. Jake was flung backwards into a tree, it wasn’t shown visibly but the bullets were doing their work tazzing him in such a way he wasn’t able to react to anything. The world went fuzzy for a moment; Jake gritted his teeth as the bullets were still lodged in his armor. Standing up gripping the tree he pulled it from its roots and swung it like a bat hoping to if not hit Kurrent keep him busy dodging it. His body trembled as the armor cracked and shattered, falling to the ground in clumps he was defenseless for a few brief moments. “Okay that really f@#king hurt you bastard.” Snapping his fingers the ground shook violently before bodies began to rise from their graves. But these weren’t the undead they were demons; along with the demons he called forth his two accomplices rose from the graves. Ralph and Josh stood on either side of Jake. “Josh keep him busy with magical attacks, Ralph give me a hand.” Jake grabbed Ralphs hand and tore it off to the undead man’s displeasure mumbling something about that being his useful hand something Jake didn’t want to know, tucking the hand into his pocket he spoke “The man controls electricity, and in some ways can see it in the dark. But what happens when the man he’s searching for in the darkness has no electricity within his body. What happens if his opponent is dead?” Jake disappeared into the darkness of the cemetery. Hiding behind trees and grave markers, he circled around Kurrent.

Josh made few hand gestures before launching beams of energy at Kurrent, firing not directly at the man but close enough so that he would have to move. He was moving Kurrent into location for an ambush from Jake who hid in the darkness of one of the crypts behind him. Firing beam after beam at Kurrent he was luring him closer and closer to Jake then finally.

Jake smiled in the darkness of the crypt cutting himself blood dripped from his wrists and chest. He had recently fed n was full of the life lasting blood of a  virgin. Virgins were the most powerful of blood to consume and in many ways best for blood magic. “Shikonji, Gonto, akuwasumb. Times five.”  The crypt lit up like the fourth of July as green and red lights filled it. Suddenly hundreds of beams shot out from the crypt, they shot towards Kurrent. But just as they got closed they turned into hands and went for Kurrents legs and arms in hopes of grabbing him and keeping him in one place. “Your something difficult my friend, can’t have you having the use of those dangerous arms or legs.” Jake launched himself out of the crypt his fangs bared he opened his mouth wide and a massive beam of necroplsm erupted from his mouth and shot towards Kurrent. As it flew drops of it hit the earth and the tombstones melting them, if this attack worked it would be the swift and bloody end of Kurrent.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kurrent

It happened in a blink of an eye. The impact of the tree hitting the left side of Kurrent's caused his helmet to fly off as his body twirled in the air violently from one side of the cemetery to the other.  Soon after Jake uttered a few words but Kurrent could not focus on his voice as he was still trying to gather his wits from the attack that left the left side of his face mashed up. Suddenly the ground began to rumble and the dead began to rise. With his senses regained he looked around and was shocked at what he saw, "What is this Thriller" he said aloud as the demons began to make there way towards him. He took his stance and was about to attack the oncoming supernatural beings when he heard a blast of energy.  

The blast of energy from Malcolm's minion hit a foot or so in front of him but was followed by several more. That is when Kurrent began his move. His head was pounding from the tree attack but his focus was all there. Not only did he have to avoid the demons that didn't seem to be doing much of anything but this thing that was shooting not to mention that Jake was nowhere to be seen. as the beams flew Kurrent dodge each of them preforming acrobatic moves that he has mastered over the course of his life.  Once the shots stopped Kurrent pulled one of his guns with his left hand. Immediately he fired off five shots placing them all in the chest of the creature attacking him. He could not confirm the kill because his attention was taken by several lights heading his way.  Some sort of magic made the lights turned into hands that grabbed Kurrent and hoisted him upright.  It was then he knew that all that was smoke and mirrors and that he was meant to be in the position he was in. 

Held down Kurrent knew that he had to be released fast before Jake could deliver his imminent killing blow. With out hesitation The Electric Ace lived up to his name and began to produce electricity throughout his body. A sharp electric shock ran through all the hands touching him and fried them off of his body. The next thing he saw was Jake launching  towards him and a blast of something Kurrent had never seen before coming towards him. As the beam began to leave his mouth Kurrent took aim popping off three well placed shots of pure electric bullets towards Jake's groin area. In a rapid motion Kurrent rolled out of the path of the devastating beam but was not fast enough as a small portion of the necroplsm hit the right side of his face right under his eye causing blood to erupt from the spot. 

A blistering pain shot through his nervous system as it felt like his face was burning. This was not the Jake of old, this Jake had power that could make him rule the world, perhaps even contend with Final Arrow or Darkchild himself. In this battle what Kurrent lacked in power against suck a foe he made up for in will and attention to detail. He noticed that Jake had a wound on his chest which had to be self inflicted. Keeping his gun held tightly The Hero pulled out of his Kali sticks and extended it completely. In a rush he ran towards Jake Malcolm with cruel intentions. With the distance closed he jumped towards the villain thrusting the metal Kali stick towards the wound in his chest with enough electricity behind it to stop a whales heart. He then backed up a few feet tossing the stick to the ground and fired off four shots from his gun once again this time towards the villains face with emphasis on his eyes and mouth.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jake Malcom

Jake hissed as his attack was swatted away like it was nothing, but small grin came to his face as he watched his necroplasm do its damage. The man was strong both in body and in skill, his body was causing the necro do do little damage. If he hadn’t been a mutant the necroplsm would have done more than simply blister and pop his skin, he would have had nothing left. Kurrent was something Jake couldn’t figure out, even mutant there was something underlying that kept him from receiving a more fatal reaction with his necroplsm.

Jake’s curiosity took control and he paid too much attention in trying to figure out why his attack did so little, his Kali stick slammed deep into his chest a roar of pain escaped his throat. Kurrent grinned wide, his attack doing its job Jake couldn’t move for those brief moments. In slow motion it seemed, Kurrent dropped the Kali stick and leaped back few steps before pulling his guns out. The bullets moving in slow motion coming closer and closer, then blood splattered against the crypt door behind Jake. He screamed even louder, but not out of pain but anger. “You sodding bastard!!!!!” Holding his hand over his right eye, he dug his fingers into the socket pulling what remained of his eye, tossing it onto the dirt beneath his feet he barked at Kurrent “Two sodding months!! It took two months to heal these the last time, and I’ve only had them for ten months!!!” Jake was referring to his eyes healing after his match with Precise last year.

His jaw was partially hanging on the bullet slicing the bone in two; he looked even more like the undead his jaw broken and only one eye left. Taking his palm he brushed it over where his right eye should have been, thin layer of necro formed over the hole. His teeth showing he snarled at Kurrent “Since you have just now and gone pissed me off, I’m going to be taking the gloves off now.” Grabbing the hand he took from Ralph his jaw opened wide, he dropped the hand into his mouth and swallowed. Breathing in deep he looked to Ralph “Okay I get why you called this your good hand….you sick f#@k this taste like balls.” He shuddered in disgust.

Josh in the distance was rolling laughing hysterically, Jake shot him a death glare and he stopped instantly. His hands glowing with energy he was ready, but Jake stopped him. He could feel Kurrents body beginning to shut down, he knew somewhere deep that he was not fit for this fight. That Jake was his superior, but that didn’t mean he was going to give up so easily. Something Jake had to make him do himself.

Jake stood his hands turning into pure necroplsm his fingers sprouting long talons and his face contorting “Never done this before Mr. Bulb, don’t know what it’s going to do.” His took his jacket off and his shirt, so the rain that began to fall would splash against his skin. Soon thin lines of red formed on his muscles, the blood magic was coursing through his veins. But he had very little blood still undigested in his system; the power was going to exhaust him. He needed to finish the fight quickly, so he could feast “So Kurrent, buddy how bout after I kick your ass…I have you for dinner huh?” He smiled before launching himself forward, he knew that Kurrent wouldn’t let himself be taken so easily with another blast attack, and this needed to be up close and personal. His skills were pushed to the max with the blood magic in his system, for this short time he would be stronger.

He sidestepped Kurrent, then pulling back hard and swinging even harder he aimed at Currents side. Hoping to shatter a few ribs in the process, then stepping back bouncing off his own momentum he launched himself forward then swinging upwards for an uppercut to Kurrents jaw. He followed the uppercut with side punch towards his face.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kurrent

Very vocal was the villain as the evident frustration was building when Kurrent was overcoming his powerful attacks.  Perhaps now he knew that this was no walk in the park and although Kurrent was outclassed in power by the Supernatural Sensation his tenacity and will to win gave him strength.  After a sicking display of things the Hero wishes to never picture again the onslaught was on once again but the tactic was of the Vampire was different. 

A focused Jake continued to make his comments and at the same time changed the form of his hands. Still that didn't worry Kurrent as much as the rain that began to fall knowing that his powers would be distorted if he became too wet.  When this thoughts got back into his opponent he noticed that his body was now different and that he was progressing towards him fast. Kurrent quickly stepped back but Jake prepared for such a thing and was able to penetrate the left side of his stomach with his long talons. As the Vampire pulled his hand out blood followed and instantly Kurrent knew at least a few of his ribs were not intact. Still on the assault Jake delivered and uppercut towards Kurrent's jaw that came with such force that it caused him flip in the air violently. While his body rotated  the gun in his hand flung off landing several feet away from the action and before his body even hit the ground the relentless Jake sent a blistering punch that sent Kurrent's rotating body in another direction into a tombstone breaking it in half. At first he tried to stand but the body could only take so much at a time. He did notice he was now near his helmet. With his hand he reached over for it and used it to prop himself on a knee before putting it on his head for extra protection.

"Well played"....muttered the battered hero from the kneeling position as he looked toward his opponent. Blood poured from under his right eye like a waterfall and the left side of his face looked like tenderized meat. Still that was not as bad as the hole in the left side of his stomach that is what really worried the Electric Ace. It was difficult to stand but he did so none the less. Standing he looked at the man before him that had caused him so much pain. He began to pull out his silver knife which was the best weapon he could think of against  his foe due to his Vampiric origins.  With his knife in hand he took his stance and gripped it tightly before saying "Alright Twilight....let's finish this" 

The rain began to fall hard now and Kurrent knew if he was going to make a move with his powers so that he could control it, it had to be now. He put his left hand over the large wound on his stomach giving pressure as best as he could. Suddenly he took flight towards Jake, the moisture in the air prevented him from going as fast as he wanted to but it still got the job done without putting too much trauma on his devastating wounds. Now in front of the villain Kurrent was blessed with several targets in the form of red veins that could be seen around Jake's body. Still keeping pressure on his wound Kurrent began to slice away with his silver knife making sure that Jakes talons did not interfere with the exchange. Veins in Malcom's arms and neck were the focus of the five quick slashes. The burning of the silver on the Vamps skin and the draining of blood should even one of the slashes connect could be what Kurrent needs to make this a more even bout or even finish him. 

To add to that using the close distance as it was Kurrent smashed his head forward towards the vampires other eye the one that wasn't filled with necroplasm. It might have been that move or the fact the Jake has had Kurrent flipping around for the past few minutes but Kurrent began to feel woozy. The rain was falling hard now and the battle field was becoming a large puddle. Jake and Kurrent were both on a mission both poised to win but like the saying goes "their can be only one"

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jake Malcom

The rain splashed against Jakes chest, the muscles shimmering within the moonlight above he smiled wide as Kurrent flopped in the air then falling hard to the ground with a loud thud. He was one resistant sonnova bitch, his true face in view Jake couldn’t get over the sight. He was battle torn, living through so much pain and strife through the years it had taken its toll on the Electric Ace. The helmet probably felt like it was thousands of feet away from him; he reached bones cracked or broke even further as he did so. The sound of this brought an even wider smile to Jakes ears.

He slowly walked towards Kurrent “Come on soldier, lets end this. You can go home now, just sit there and let me do this for you. One bites…its all it takes. Then you can rest for eternity.” Josh and Ralph disappeared into the shadows both piping up “Your heartless….don’t take this from him. Let him die with honor you   f@#king...you  vampire.” Jakes head jerked towards his followers glaring at them. Suddenly Kurrent struggled standing using the helmet as a boost. He stood swaying from side to side, his side dripping blood.   Jake sighed almost feeling bad for Kurrent, the man spoke  "Alright Twilight....let's finish this” He  grinned through blood at Jake “Fine, die the warrior’s death. For sake my one act of kindness.” He tapped his fingers along his pant leg waiting for Kurrents next move.

The thunder and lightning were filling the air; no noise was heard for those brief moments as Kurrent took flight running full tilt towards Jake. Suddenly something shined in the darkness; it took Jake by surprise filling him with irritation “Silver…..” The swings were direct, aiming at his veins. Blocking the first few swipes of his blade, Jake slapped them away with his talons. He reached forward going for Kurrents neck…his one grave mistake. The blade dug deep into his chest and his arm, three deep gashes. No blood surfaced only the burning sensation of pure silver filled his body,  as his  arm and the part of his chest the blade slashed became useless. His arm coursing with silver, he tried using his blood magic to purge his body but to no avail. They would take hours to heal. An epic roar filled the air, Jake cursed with rage not letting Kurrent get the upper hand he saw his next move right away. He slammed his head forward slamming into Kurrents, he pushed against him. The mud beneath their feed slide against them, they slide but neither was going to give in. Blood trickled from both their heads “You will not make this easy for yourself will you!! LET ME WIN!! “Jake took a deep breath and continued pushing with all his might, this man was in will power ten times stronger than Jake “Please, if you let me win. Death won’t be the end, I will turn you. Make you stronger, fighter like yourself should live forever.”

Then it happened, his footing went and Jake went down. Falling into the mud he pushed back up before he could fully fall, as he came up he swung his elbow hard upwards aiming for Kurrents chin again. Following the elbow uppercut he flipped backwards onto a tombstone. He knelt on top of the tombstone looking at Kurrent “Sorry, if you’re not going to make this easy on yourself. I will end this as quickly as I can.” Snapping his fingers undead hands burst through the cemetery grounds. Reaching for Kurrents feet to stop him in his tracks, Jake didn’t even wait to see if the trap worked. His body turned into hardened necroplasm and he lifted his good arm aiming at Kurrent “Please just give up.” His arm formed into a cannon made of necroplasm and he fired five large beams of acidic necroplasm. One aimed right at Kurrent, the next directly in front of him, then the three others shot off to the right, left and directly behind him. Either way he leaped he was done for. Jake whispered to himself “Have mercy on your soul.” 

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kurrent

“Please just give up.” said Vampire to Kurrent who was caught by several hands that had come on the Dark Lord's command. Suddenly the villains arm became a weapon immediately he began to fire. The Hero was out of options but had one final idea. The water on the ground from the rain surrounded the battlefield and under Kurrent's feet would be a weapon.  

The first shot flew through the air but there was no time to move, Kurrent had one shot at this and if it meant risking his body so be it. He began to electrify his body which sent a dreadful electric shock stunning the hands the grasped him. Also it sent a tragic jolts of electricity through out the water in hopes the Jake's feet would still be on the ground. The effects would be like throwing a toaster in a bath tub times 100 and would be sure to injure Jake dramatically. The last resort attack did indeed leave him open and without chance to move he was hit in the chest. The electricity still coursed through him and perhaps was what saved his life as it negated the deathly kiss of the necroplasm. Still the force behind it caused him to leave his feet again this time backward.  Waiting of him were other shots fired by Jake that impact the ground causing a wave of pressure which rocketed Kurrent across the cemetery. 

His body landed hard then he forcefully rolled, stopping by force against a nearby crypt. He laid unconscious out of the fight. After suffering such blows from the Vampire it was a shock that he was still alive. Had Jake survived Kurrent's final attack his hunger would still not be fulfilled. The Electric Ace unconscious and laying in the ground still had aggressive streams of electricity flowing through his body should anyone get touch or attempt to move him the would suffer a killing blow like the one Kurrent had sent to Jake seconds ago. Still The Hero can rest assured that although that this battle with Jake Malcolm was over there would be more and a new respect would be there. 

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jake Malcom

Watching the heroic actions of a man such as Kurrent would send a shiver of respect through anyone’s spine, but not Jake. What he saw before him struggling to stand was something entirely different. Watching the first blast of necro slam into Kurrents chest, his armor chipping away from the blast he was shot to the ground in immense amount of pain. Then watching his body motionless on the ground Jake looked deep into his soul, the very thing that has plagued him for centuries and he….felt sorry. The other blasts shot forward just moments after Kurrents body twitched slightly, sending his body rocketing across the cemetery. Jake sat on the tombstone watching his body fly through the air.

Moments went by before Jake leaped down from the tombstone, only to feel everything go black. His body went numb, but he felt the rock and brick slice his skin open more as his body was sent flying through the cemetery. Looking up to the stars he snarled  "F@#king tricky bastard.... " then he passed out. Two hours passed before Jake would wake. Standing, the rain had stopped all that was left, was the remains of a cemetery. HE went over to the tombstone marked for Kurrent; he studied it thinking to himself. Then he brought what strength he had left in his body kicking the tombstone clear across the cemetery. Filling the hole made for Kurrent with necro then covering it with dirt; he walked over to Kurrents unconscious body. He knew the man would survive if he was allowed time. He knelt down then went to grab him…then he stopped. Sighing he looked around then snapped his fingers, Ralph appeared next to him “Touch him.” His friend looked at him puzzled “Why?” Jake snapped then pointed to Kurrents body “Touch him.” Ralph shrugged then knelt down putting his hand on his chest. Suddenly a surge of electricity surged through Ralph sending him airborne, standing up from the jolt Ralph flipped Jake off before snapping his fingers then he was gone.

Jake looked longer at Kurrent, then touching him with a nearby stick he snapped his fingers again Josh appeared “You too, touch him.” Josh smiled “ F@#k you, no way I saw wht h appen to your buddy. No freaking way. Jake grabbed Josh’s wrist then touched Kurrents body with it. Nothing happened Josh cursed at Jake before disappearing himself into the shadows. Jake stood up looking at Kurrent; his hunger was creeping upon him. He needed blood; he stared at Kurrents exposed neck then knelt down. The urge to drink was too much, and then he wrapped his arm round Kurrents waist hoisting him up onto his shoulder. He was forcing his urge to feed away “Nope, I’m sure I drink your sorry ass blood id get some form of poison. My bad karma is high enough; don’t need to go draining a fallen soldier.” Jake turned around and began to walk out of the cemetery “Your something else, and maybe your slightly awake up their but know this. I spare you, so we can fight on our own terms. Not on someone else’s, this fight was unprepared for either of us. You were not at your top game, you need time for preparation. So I’m going to give it to you, five months after this we will fight again. Then if I win once more, I will not even contemplate turning your downed body. We got a deal?” Kurrent was still unconscious, but Jake felt that he heard him. Looking at the gates to the cemetery he looked up “alright you prick. Turn the game off, get me some virgins!!!” Kurrent still on his shoulder he thought “How am I going to get you to safety?” Before Darkchild could transport Jake he snapped his fingers bringing Josh.

“Get this man back to earth, your magic is strong. Teleport him home, I don’t know where nor do I care…just off this planet.” Josh nodded waving his hands before thrusting them forward. A thick mist washed over Kurrents body, and then it was gone. Teleporting him to….Alaska. “Where’d you send him?” Josh shrugged “You said you didn’t care.” Jake shrugged with a smile “Good point.” Then he was transported in a bright white light.