Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

Zeraz Tower - 1:54 p.m

Sipping on Magic Valley Vodka, Clarice Zeraz squints as she swallows the alcoholic beverage.  Crossing her legs the redheaded mercenary rocks her head back and forth in hopes that her acquaintance will soon arrive.  "Sorry for the delay Aunty but with the company getting back on its feet, I decided to buy some potato chips"  Dropping his grocery bags upon entry the Son of Thunder makes his way to his desk made of marble.  "Nephew tell me why I'm here so freaking early"  Pouring Zombie Bacardi into his plastic cup, Closure sarcastically sticks his tongue out.   

"I want to kill G'bandit" 

Losing grip of her glass the cup Clarice withheld shatters on the floor.  "Um last time that happened you said you almost died.  John do you want me to handle this?  Think of it as a early birthday gift"  Finishing his five ounces of Bacardi the Conclusion to every Complication slams his left hand on the table.  "Chauncey activate holographic television screen"  Complacent and feeling charged with willpower, Closure walks to his aunt and grabs her by the hand.   

"I called you today to analyze some footage I took when I first battled the mercenary known as G'bandit.  It was during my membership with Veritas Inc and well I utterly sucked as a combatant at that time.  Forgetting not to train your mother's techniques after eleven months can cause trouble for me so the match ended in a draw and boy was I upset.  I want you to help me listen to his vocal patterns and his reactions to the way I spoke and moved.  Maybe together we can figure out a way to bring him out of hiding.  Lately he's been like Sleeping Beauty, awaiting for a magical prince to stab him in the ass" 

Empire State Building - 11:54 p.m

(Flashback) “Hah..Heh-heh.. The brotherhood isn’t  a mommy and me cookies and cream picnic club. We do no accept your kind.. Heroes, are nothing but blind men and women bound to a code of law not of their own. I am one man away from my freedom. I find the man I seek, and then I am free to do what I please. I can enjoy a sweet long vacation in California. No guns, no mask. Sleeping without fear of been shot at night by the merc competition. I’ve found people to trust in the brotherhood. Do you really think that I’m going to bring you and your law bound hero squad to my brothers’ door steps?!"  
The trap was set with a perfect prediction.  Closure excited by the damage done, ran to the window.  He was sprinting to the sky ahead.  The explosive weaponry G'bandit held had shifted into a canon.  Astonished, Closure attempted his best to run faster.  However he turned back, only to see G'bandit yelling in immense rage.  

“YOU’RE TOO LATE HERO!

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

I‘VE WRITTEN YOUR DESTINY!!”

Closure dove out the wide window he was sitting on.  The canon shot came at Closure and launched him farther into the sky.  The wall shattered, tiny drops of blood poured down like rainfall.  Closure looked at the moon shining on his face.  Falling rather slowly heard the sorrowful voice of his father speak in his mind.  Closure suddenly reappears on the roof, only to see a gigantic semi-cloaked sentinel.   

"Wow, only if this man knew I was not the hero he sees me as, I am just a confused young-man trying to find who he truly is...super-hero or mercenary.  We could of been friends"  
Closure turns to see a figure on the top of the Empire State Building's antenna.  He quickly takes out another hand-gun.  Closure aims at the chest and pulls the trigger.  The target is hit, yet there is no reaction instead the creature disappears into the night.  "Ah hell at least I tried."  Closure runs and jumps of the rooftop.  As he gets closer to the third floor, he gnaws his favorite dagger into the building.  Inhaling speedly, Closure jumps down.   

"That was a great fight G'bandit, but now that I have 46 hours left to do what I want until meeting up with Chaos Agent, mine as well locate The Wondering Spider."  
Closure looks up into the sky to see no Sentinel in sight.  In the corner of his eye, Closure can see his beautiful gun that he accidentally dropped.  "There you are sexy."  When Closure enters the dark, gloomy corner.  The empire state building is overwhelmed by the army and the local swat team. Arriving too late..Like always.. which makes America's national security screwed up.     

(The following event was Veritas Disassembled in which Closure visits Adam a.k.a The Wondering Spider)  

Zeraz Tower - 2:22 p.m

(The Present Tense) Though it makes her clumsy drinking from the bottle, Clarice finishes the delightful Magic Valley Vodka and warps it out of reality.  Walking closer to the 3-Dimensional screen she turns unsteadily to her nephew.  "If you want my honest opinion he becomes a hater when you try acting like him.  I suggest mimicry"  Smiling like an orphan being adopted by Angelina Jolie the Son of Thunder hugs his aunty tightly.  "Even though your brain probably hurts a smige could you make me a costume?"  Clarice looks at him with an upset parental gesture.  

"As long as it counts as your birthday gift then sure.  By the way am I acting out of character?  Vodka does crazy stuff to my tummy" 

Empire State Building - 3:46 p.m

Pacing his footsteps, Jonathan ponders on how G'bandit would sound in a pissed off tone.  Then it hits him like a holy epiphany and he grabs his microphone from the concrete.  Using his fingers to make a countdown he points to his trusty robot Chauncey to start the camera.  He turns to his aunt and makes sure she matches his color scheme.  Closure slaps the vitamin water out of her hand and demands focus. 

"Good morning New York City this is Red Brotherhood commanding officer known as G'bandit and my trusty anchor woman slash side-kick and her name is none of you business.  Anyway I am making this broadcast to let everyone know that this sexy ass mercenary has returned and I demand my number one fan find me this instant and if he does not I will blow up what NYC holds dearest!!  If the authorities try to trace this broadcast you will epically fail.  Now take it away my serious yet no-name side-kick slash anchor woman.  Tell these people the weather forecast for the next forty seconds and cut for commercial break" 

Walking off his comedic talk-show set the Son of Thunder pulls off the mercenary mask he so dearly despises.  Wiping a drop of blood from his mouth, Closure begins to stretch for what happens next.  "This better work"
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Phoenix Chronicles war room:

The gunner enters the room with a cup of hot chocolate at hand.

Rain looks over her shoulder and turns her attention back to the screen after a sigh and a head shake in disapproval.. “You know Band.” She addresses the merc. “When I say: “You have to see this!” In a desperate way over the communicator is because I expect you to just come running into the room like your life depended on it. Not to go to the espresso machine and then calmly walk in holding a cup of chocolate like nothing is happening.”  

Band walked towards her and stopped just behind her blowing on the chocolate cup hoping to cool it down. “I love that espresso machine, Is free. Anyway, what is it?”

“Nothing important-- Just that G’bandit is on the NYC jumbotron again while you were sipping on some chocolate.”  Reveals lady Purple Rain.

“Another copycat?” Exclaims Band. “Damn, Is the second one this week!” He expressed. “Do you have the video?” He then inquires his sexy field agent.

“I do. I performed a voice check on it is none of the other copycats.” Reported Rain

"Yeah... I know is none of the other copycats because I slit their throats. Now show me the video woman." SAid the merc.

Rain does as commanded and Bandit pays attention to the video playback:

"Good morning New York City this is Red Brotherhood commanding officer known as G'bandit and my trusty anchor woman slash side-kick and her name is none of you business.  Anyway I am making this broadcast to let everyone know that this sexy ass mercenary has returned and I demand my number one fan find me this instant and if he does not I will blow up what NYC holds dearest!!  If the authorities try to trace this broadcast you will epically fail.  Now take it away my serious yet no-name side-kick slash anchor woman.  Tell these people the weather forecast for the next forty seconds and cut for commercial break" 

The playback stops and Band has an epic look on his face. “Dejavu-- little lady-- I see you.”  Puns the merc.  “Did you hear what he said Rain? He dares defy your tracking skills, babe! Show this clown we mean business!” JOked the merc with his hacker.

But the faker's scenery was obvious, and it brough back some memories: “Band, you know the background is the same place you fought-- Wait a minute-- That‘s the Empire-”

“Exactly.” Entwined Band. “It’s him again.” Acknowledge Band. Drawing a smirk on his face the merc then fallows up: “My celebrity stalker. I guess he misses me-- After all it’s been such a long time since we last saw each other in Ninjeta. *Sighs* He grew some nuts after all” Joked the merc referring to the talk he had with Closure in Ninjeta.

“Are you going? Asked Rain. “You know he probably has something up his sleeves.” She pointed out.

“Yeah, I got to admit that I’m curious.” Express the mercenary. “I wonder if he matured at all. Also it be a good practice. Last time he was mostly running. I wonder how the scenery has changed since I don’t have as many advantages as I did that time.”

Band then bends over and invades P. Rain's personal space and kisses her on her cheek. Rain makes an epic awkward expression. “Oooookay?” she express the awkwardness. Laughing Band then turns around and puts his mask on before walking out of the room announcing “I’ll be back for dinner.” 

Ninjeta.The Secret war:

The mercenary using his super hearing he hears several incoming projectiles inbound to his self and maneuvering his swords as he turned the mercenary deflected the incoming knives. Gazing upon the knives the mercenary quickly identify the threat. "Closure."

"Criminals like you G'bandit, don't deserve to be on a team.  You as well as I know that a merc can't be trusted." 

Said Closure while the mercenary smiles under his mask while looking at one of his swords which was shattered by the adamantium daggers. The merc then squads and grabs both knives from the floor as he responds. “The boy from new York, so, you survived my thermal cannon and the fall from the building.. And now you came to avenge your defeat by stabbing me on the back.” Bandit then raises back to his feet using his greatest weapon now against Closure as he then adds “You’re saying that I don’t deserve to be on a team? You don’t know what you are talking about.” Closure then turned his back on the mercenary for a short period as he apparently went to aid the other mercenary of wolf pack, which only gave time to the mercenary to make his move. Closure then grabbed his bow and shot several arrows but the merc was not there.

A prayer coming from the archer was heard and from underneath the mercenary appeared right next to him placing Closure’s own blade next to his own neck “I could kill you right now and get it over with, but I wont.. A bit of advice: Stop judging me. For what I recalled you are not perfect ether; you are nothing but a boy looking to play. Grow up and see the bigger picture! You want to be a hero? You think attacking me on the back is heroic? This only makes you as low as I am- if not lower. The next time grow some b@lls and face me like a man. Now. We are on enemy soil and you like it or not we are allies in this planet. Kurrent needed help and we came- don’t make me regret it and start chopping you and your little team to bits along with your precious leader.” With that said the mercenary then phased through the land and came up through another side as he dropped sheathed his swords and gaze from the distances as Closure left the perimeter as Bandit notice the effectiveness of his greatest weapon on the battlefield.. His mouth.

Present time, Empire State building: 4:49 pm

Because is not adequate to fight in a very public place like the empire state building in the middle of the day. Band instead of going to the game he chooses to bring the game to him for some privacy. Standing on top of the next building Bandit had brought a bow with a single red and black arrow. He was also wearing a type of backpack.  It was not important- he couldn’t care less if he hit or not he just wanted to catch the kid’s attention. Pulling back the string along with the arrow butt the merc set his mark. He was aiming to give Closure a flesh wound on the kid’s left arm. He stands his ready and releases the only arrow he had which traveled to the distance heading straight to Closure’s left arm.

Regardless of the conclusion the merc then fold up his mask lip high and placed a whistle on his lips. He blows and the whistle is heard across the land bringing all attention to the mercenary. Drawing smile on his face the mercenary then steps on to the edge of the building before he gives a military salute to Closure and base jumps into the abyss.

The arrow contained a note with a simple message: “You want me? Come and get me.” Meanwhile Bandit’s parachute pops up and he manages to reach a building rooftop. He runs on the roof and jumps off onto an emergency ladder and then down to an alleyway.  The merc the cracks one of his tracking bullets which spill a green phosphorus liquid and he runs out of the alleyway and into a manhole. The merc keeps ruining through the sewer leaving behind the green liquid for his enemy until he finally stops.

“No one will bother us here…” Said the merc to himself as he sets a tripwire stun grenade under the sewer water. The grenade was concealed by the putrid brown water just at the entrance of the chamber where Bandit was waiting for his adversary.  “If he manages to make it in alive.”

The ninja then used an “Invisibility” trick by jumping on the ceiling and holding on to the walls with both hands and legs concealing his presence. An old school Ninjutsu trick for assassination and concealment.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Legacy_

Saint Mary's Cemetery of Peace

(11:31 p.m) He held her tightly by the waist, kissing her from the forehead until he reached her neck, and although it brought back memories of a simpler time the former temptress known as the Donna Mary pushes her ex-husband away.  Crossing her arms she turns around to see Jonathan while sitting atop an unmarked grave.  "Why here?  Why now?"  Daniela looks over to her emerald coated Bentley as a way to make sure her babies were still safe within the vehicle.  She cues her former lover to speak by licking her upper lip.

"I'm not playing games Dani.  I might be dying!  I called you here for some quiet time.  I need to know if and when I pass if my kids are gonna be okay"  Chuckling at the insult the Donna Mary stares blankly into the eyes of the young father of two.  In her heart she still loved this man but a voice gnawing at her thoughts spoke to her and reminded her about the pain he had brought on her life.  Daniela needed her own sense of closure and screaming at John lifted a heavy weight from her shoulders.

"You left me for a costume.  I gave up my life of assassination for my kids.  You abandoned your family to work on your dead father's worthless company.  I cut away all my contacts from my job so I could grow a family with my husband.  You decided you were to young to be tied down.  The excuse you gave me was that you wanted me to be safe when you know I can handle my own slack.  I love John but you made me change my entire life-style for nothing!  Don't you ever call me again.  I feel sorry for you John and I hope you beat this problem, I don't hate you....I just don't love you" 

I'm one of the smartest people to ever walk this earth.  I'm a handsome millionaire.  I'm strong, agile, and most of all I'm kind of a super-hero.  But sometimes I do forget who I am and where I came from.  Sometimes I feel insecure and stupid.  Sometimes my arrogance and sarcasm turns the ones I admire, love, and work with change their outlooks on me.  I try my best to make everyone happy but they still dislike me.  I really don't know what I do wrong.  Sometimes I wish I didn't exist and by the looks of it God may be granting my wish 

Empire State Building - NYC

(4:50 p.m) An arrow glides through the wind seamlessly and by timing the impact correctly the Son of Thunder gracefully cuts the red arrow with his favorite adamantium dagger.  A loud noise catches him off guard but only makes Closure smile.  G'bandit was standing on the roof of another building, surely to change the environment of the upcoming fight.  The mercenary salutes the Son of Thunder in a respective military stance and jumps off the building, signaling his opponent to follow. 

Beside Closure's foot the broken red arrow contained a small note with a simple message: “You want me? Come and get me.”  Picking up the note the Son of Thunder walks over to his ally the redheaded mercenary known as Clara Mass.   

"I need you to analyze this message.  Not one person in the world has the same exact performance when writing.  I know its gonna hurt but I need you to figure out his identity.  Once you do that scan the perimeter for a man with a high heart beat and teleport me to his location.  If you can't find out his identity right now just send me to my possible death, I'll understand"   

Twelve minutes later the Son of Thunder arrives in a sewer and when he inhales the aroma, he vomits black residue.  Afterwards a tracking bullet somehow locks on his position, running as fast as he could, Closure spins around quickly releasing a flurry of bullets.  The reaction immediately causes him to fall on his now scrapped left knee.  Pieces of concrete fall around him, leaving him confused about his location.

"F#ck me!  Sh#t I should of professionally walked here! Dammit!"  By slowing down his heart-rate and breathing, the pain on his knee soon became numb.  The mercenary was indeed hiding somewhere in the darkness and by playing monkey-see-monkey-do, Closure may have already sealed his fate.  Clicking the button on his comm-link the Son of Thunder softly speaks.   

"I need you to be my eyes and ears"  Sliding his hand into his back pocket, Closure clutches two grenades, and lunges them into the abyss.  "Did you feel that?" 

My name is Joan Rochelle Adams but I'd prefer you call me Jonathan Zeraz or John for short.  The name makes me feel normal but it reminds me of my stupidity.  Sure I'm rich, smart, handsome, and strong.  But what I lack is obedience and I know that.  I keep telling myself one day I'll be as great as Kurrent or Andferne but I know I'm genuinely hated.  My words irritate people and I know that.  I keep telling myself that since I was trained to be a killer that I can handle any situation but I can't...my ignorance made me leave to America.  If I had never left my homeland...maybe I'd be as profound as Gambler or as skilled as G'bandit.  I really don't know what I do wrong.  Sometimes I wish I didn't exist and by the looks of it God may be granting my wish.