#113251 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_: Infiltrate the Gothic Police Department and get them to forgive Cassandra and let her back onto the force.

I joke, but I could swear I saw someone recently, some actor, and thought "he looks like he'd work for Grif." I just can't currently remember who it was.

#113252 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

It's probably too early for me to make alts, but I just thought up an awesome character idea that I'm going to hold onto for later. The Guzzywukit, who is this crazed, territorial wendigo/big foot like monstrosity with a Cajun accent. a bit like Fuzzy Lumpkins from PPG but far more ugly and insane.

#113253 Posted by Inner_Demon (2335 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_ said:

I need a new RL look for gifs. I was thinking of Lucas Hood from Banshee, but I can't come up with a reason for Vincent to be dressed as a cop.

We could be partners. >;)

No Caption Provided

#113254 Posted by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

420+Coachella= I hate my life.

#113255 Posted by Lucian_LeBeau (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

You're an RN right? I have a question, do you get to setup your own med cart?

#113256 Posted by Lucian_LeBeau (1524 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#113257 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_ said:

I need a new RL look for gifs. I was thinking of Lucas Hood from Banshee, but I can't come up with a reason for Vincent to be dressed as a cop.

Mads Mikkelsen from Polar would be a dope Vincent look

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#113258 Posted by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova said:

You're an RN right? I have a question, do you get to setup your own med cart?

Na I’m not an RN Lol

#113259 Posted by Red_Jay (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that I don't see any "archer" Characters anymore.

#113260 Posted by ParagonxXx (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#113261 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

Work kicked my behind today. I was gonna go for a run, but idk now 😅

#113262 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Think I actually cleared out my real-life to-do list for now.

That feels a whole different kind of amazing!

#113263 Edited by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, it feels like I'm forcing the issue by piling on the poor character and it feels a little cliche.

Guzzywukit Backstory.

While the legends and tall tales centered on the origin of the Guzzywukit vary wildly, ranging from: a government experiment run a muck, a misplaced extraterrestrial, lost on Earth or a primordial race undocumented by man have floated about through the ages, the truth, sadly, is much bleaker. Born Homer Guillory the 5th in a settlement in Louisiana area on January 2nd, 1662 to the Guillory family, one of the richest and influential families in the area, yet this wasn’t as ideal as it sounded. The byproduct of inbreeding, Homer was disfigured, with large, blocky, misshapen features. It was widely believed that he was the result of the incestuous union of his father and eldest sister, which it known among the family to be true. Considered an embarrassment, a stain on the good family name, homer went widely unloved outside his figurative mother (grandmother by biology) and some of the help. Homer was abused mentally, constantly teased and insulted, was denied any formal education and physically, the center of cruel pranks, beatings and forced to starve on occasion.

Homer endured this torment the best he could until his twenties where he snapped and gun downed his family, even his mother. Escaping any punishment, Homer fled into the woods, as he got further and further from his past he started working on a new life. Becoming a drifter, Homer took random odd jobs and the rare handout from kindly strangers to get by. Eventually Homer settled down in the town of Hooperville, Massachusetts. There he formed a kinship with an African slave girl named Audrey. They were very good friends, visiting with one another in town during jobs or Homer would unwind with Aubrey and the others slaves in there quarters when he could. Yet, in 1692 the mass hysteria around witchcraft began to grow. Audrey was often pointed out as a Voodoo witch by some of the townsfolk and Homer was the first to stand up to defend her honor, which lead to several altercations and nights in jail for him. One night a crazed mob amassed to put Audrey to death and once again Homer intervened, allowing Audrey to escape, but he took over as the target of the crowd. Homer was attacked castrated, tarred and feathered and finally left for dead, which he did shortly after. On that following somber morning, Audrey returned to recover the body of her fallen companion. While she didn’t practice Voodoo, she knew people who did. She took the corpse to a circle of shaman and retold the events of the previous night, she begged them to bring Homer back, they agreed yet he wouldn’t be what he once was. The circle spent days on a ritual which morphed the body into a hulking terror of anger and malice, an avatar of revenge. The creature was sent loose on the town of Hoopervile where it spared no one, it completely eradicated the town. Yet its power couldn’t be corralled and it turned its sights on Audrey and the Shamans, the being formally known as Homer once again destroyed the only ones that showed him any gentleness. After that event, the creature stormed off into the woods.

History of the creature’s activities is scarce, with hundreds of reported sightings all across North America and Mexico. It isn’t until late 1968 where the creature was finally caught and brought to a secret US military facility for proper study in the hopes of using the creature as a personalized weapon of mass destruction. The monster remained in captivity for years until it eventually broke out and laid waste to the entire base. Back on its own in the world, it was now spotted on every continent on multiple occasions and all subsequent attempts to either subdue or annihilate the creature by any sovereign force ended in disaster. The beast earned the reputation of one of, if the not the most dangerous forces known to the world, leading credence to the cryptid’s famous warning “No fool should be messin’ wit da ol’ Guzzywukit!”

#113264 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

First taste of anything caffeinated since early last month. On top of recent energy levels...I feel like a damn super Saiyan!

Line 'em up...

#113265 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

For the first time in a long while, I am going to sleep “early” 😅

#113266 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Can you fight like a crow?

Loading Video...

#113267 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
#113268 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio
#113269 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a part of me that really wants to go all scavenger/Frankenstein on Lazuli's bio. It's been so long since I've used her...But that bio is one of those ones that, when I look at it, I really like as a complete package, and I wanna put it to use.

#113270 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

For all the time that took me, it's a lot shorter [and not to mention less overwhelming] a bio than I thought it'd be. The only things that really took me time were indecisiveness, being finicky over wording/how to start in the first part, and research.

#113271 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I could have a running gag where CG is always broke, taking jobs that don't pay well or refusing the money outright. which upsets Leonie because she's more fiscally aware, the ship needs repairs or they owe rent on the apartment, something to that effect.

#113272 Edited by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

My baby Lady Mormont T__T I love her

Seeing her in armor and arguing with her cousin that she is going to go into battle with her men like the little bad@ss she is made me excited and terrified at the same time because there is no way she's going to survive all of that without any sort of training... god please let her have had some training at one point in her tiny life cause my heart won't be able to take it if she dies.

#113273 Edited by _Dirge_ (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

It's GOT, we got that last moment with all of those characters bc they all about to die...I say something happens with the dead burrowing into the crypts and all of the women and children down there get wiped out. Grey Worm, Edd, Beric, Tormund, Podrick, and maybe Brienne will go down holding off the all of the dead outside. I see The hound, maybe Jaime, and maybe Jorah surviving the battle. And theon will die defending Bran.

#113274 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

It feels way too nice when they don't answer the phone.

#113275 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Took a bit to shake off the cobwebs after that little journey, but mentally I'm right back where I was.

#113276 Posted by _Dirge_ (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Jerome Flynn (Bronn) is in the new Dark Tower series. I'm curious to see who he'll be playing.

#113277 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff Hardy is officially adorable.

#113278 Posted by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_:

I know I know I know T_T I know a bunch of them are going to die. And I think the whole crypt thing is a horrible idea. The Night King can raise the dead, ,that crypt is full of dead people. A lot of them arnt going to make it. What I can't believe is that Jon is cool with leaving them all in there after what he saw at that village! >__>

I agree with Brienne death, she was knighted, she got that acknowledgement that she has been wanting her entire life. She's going to die.

I'm ok with all those deaths... I'm just not ok with Lady Mormont death. She's too amazing T_T She want's to go out and fight along side her men even though she's aware of the danger and death and she's the last of her name isn't she? I MEAN HOW BAD@SS CAN YOU BE?! LOOK AT HER IN HER LITTLE ARMOR

Image result for lady mormont

I want her to live, is that so much to ask!? T_T everyone can die :P

#113279 Posted by ParagonxXx (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Took a bit to shake off the cobwebs after that little journey, but mentally I'm right back where I was.

Welcome back. :)

#113280 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope that but was draft-saved before my computer shut off.

#113281 Posted by Shawn_Savage (269 posts) - - Show Bio

One more win and we're domestic champions. Time to complete the treble.

#113282 Edited by Da_Guzzywukit (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I hopefully can remember this password lol

#113283 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhh noooo, that's what I get for typing in the CV text box.

It was gonna be a quick reply but that still stings.

#113284 Posted by Da_Guzzywukit (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I should get around to finishing Invincible.

Avatar image for ivana_strigidae
#113285 Posted by Ivana_Strigidae (665 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#113286 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

I really love Aloy's design. Especially the way she pulls off the Shadow Carja armors.

#113287 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to say it won't be decent, but I'm already calling the beats in my head for the new Joker. I mean it's just Falling Down with more clown white :P

#113288 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that one pretty much decided itself. [NSFW]

Loading Video...

#113289 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (179 posts) - - Show Bio

All I've had today is jellybeans and coffee.

#113290 Posted by _Araneae_ (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Cali people love Logic more than DMV people do.

#113291 Posted by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

Cali people love Logic more than DMV people do.

Logic is what we do!

#113292 Posted by Amazonian (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Me when the Rubies keep destroying the Diamonds (Just teasing) xD

No Caption Provided

#113293 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazonian: That last one wasn't even bad! And if you think so, you should've seen what I was working on before Red Jay cut my flow with his post.

#113294 Posted by Amazonian (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: You're killing it regardless. We run this joint ;)

#113295 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio
#113297 Posted by Red_Jay (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: I’m so sorry about that lol. But you do you :)

#113298 Posted by Rosso (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_jay: Noooo, that was perfectly fine. Probably better honestly. It was gonna keep going and that little interlude kept it from doing so.

#113299 Posted by _Dirge_ (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda like the sound of the Blade mastery feat. But, two points into con also sound's good. So does the tough feat though...

#113300 Posted by Feral Nova (58333 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel super irritable today and I don't even know why