User Lists: 0

Chael... what on Earth, LMAO.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I have no love for that kind of grinding. Whew.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really is a damn shame Mercy isn't still writing here. I'd love Tessa's involvement in the current saga, and I will forever hate that we never got to finish what we were doing.

I'd gotten all excited...

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can’t get ‘em off me!!!

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can’t f with LeBron he’s corny.

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailers didnt really do Titans justice. Still....Raven (the actress and portrayal) is the worst and the entire plot seems to revolve around her so....there's that <_<

Sii-la

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailers didnt really do Titans justice. Still....Raven (the actress and portrayal) is the worst and the entire plot seems to revolve around her so....there's that <_<

No question. Every time she speaks its an over reaction that seems forced. I get that she's fourteen and just a kid but there are...better kid actors out there.

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sii-la: I've always liked the emotionally repressed anti-social Raven. Not that Raven has ever been very important on my list of worth while Titans, she's better served in the background imo. Withdrawn and emotionally secluded. That way when she actually does show emotion, it means something. It has an impact. But hey, Robin surprised the hell outta me. So did Starfire actually. The actress is pretty good which helps.

Both Venom and Titans are marginally better then I anticipated going in.

Sii-la

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazhun_sanvun: I'd agree with that. even when they did her Trigon arc on the show she was distant and AVOIDED help, she didn't run to find it. It's why she ended up possessed to begin with (Power of friendship blah blah). I hope the actress finds her footing moving forward, I've seen shows start with terrible acting that led to a finale episode with great acting after the time/experience.

They're all good i'm just wondering what the angle is with Starfire. Is she like Deadman meets Superman now?

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My diamonds dancing hopscotch, they holding hands

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about making a comeback.

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sii-la said:

They're all good i'm just wondering what the angle is with Starfire. Is she like Deadman meets Superman now?

Right? She's like a Terminator with amnesia lol. I dont remember her murk'n fools in the comics but I'm here for it!

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was doing this for you then I’d have nothing left to prove!

Sii-la

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sii-la said:

Right? She's like a Terminator with amnesia lol. I dont remember her murk'n fools in the comics but I'm here for it!

Without blinking though! Damn Star...Complete 180 from the naive cartoon/comic version but I'm not mad at it. Looking forward to seeing Beast Boy in the next ep. I think it'll be Hawk and Dove's debut too. I wonder if they'll have Extant at some point if she dies.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see if I can nail this funeral post.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting economic dynamics.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No better way to start a post like this than inFAMOUS 2 Blue.

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see Valerie and Vincent interact. They both have well developed characters that they've both put years into building and all their hard work and devotion have paid off in excellent characters. Each has a unique style that would make a great contrast in a scene too.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkshade: They're like total opposites and that would be fun to see.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three hours of sleep. Tonight is going to be fun -_-

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106275  Edited By Rosso
Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Yeah that was ridiculous, LMAO.

It makes me want to create a Spider family team at some point.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: Never thought about a family but I've always liked Gwen Stacy's spider-look. And Silk too, although Gwen probably has more art. It's one of my "in my spare time" things, although I'd have to manage it some kinda way because the alt I have set aside for that kinda thing (@_araneae_) has a very similar name to Puzzler's new guy as well. And that might make a sticky mess. [And/Or some funny IC drama, but also OOC a sticky confusing mess, depending on people.]

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: I've seen you mention it before. You should run with it one day if you're feeling heroic. Or if you want to subvert the natural expectations for the look, use it for a villain.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: I wanna! And make her work for Iron Phantom's reporter people. Or for a rival media organization or something. It's one of two character projects I'm working on in my spare time. [Speaking of, I'll end up PMing you about the other at some point.]

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: That's actually a pretty cool idea. I don't know which city you'd base her in but I can see her working for a media organization in Valor City. Looking forward to it!

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: See, I wanna make moves in Valor, have for a while, but Closure's got that whole "you need to talk to me" thing going on and he's really busy IRL so he disappears and there's no way to keep him honest. [I mean "keep him honest" in the colloquial sense. Not as in "he's a liar," which...I mean he is (Arya Stark face), but as in to keep him around.]

My big concern there would be I'd be doing things, wanting to do things, then he'd vanish, and I might have a big or small plan that I couldn't go through on because I couldn't get permission.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be funny if someone made an actual character, like not an NPC, an actual character that they were using consistently, and gave one of those funny names like Amanda Hugginkiss or Sharon Partners.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Yeah that's always frustrating when you have these ideas but aren't sure if you need permission because it may run the risk of stepping on someone else's toes. It's even worse when you have a post written and then you realize you may need permission for the idea you want to incorporate, so you have to wait, LOL.

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

It'd be funny if someone made an actual character, like not an NPC, an actual character that they were using consistently, and gave one of those funny names like Amanda Hugginkiss or Sharon Partners.

Gowen Commando. Yu-bin Jackinov.

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom was pretty good. Critical are the real trash lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3a854b20adf
deactivated-5d3a854b20adf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to my future plans with this character.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking a break from this post. Walking Dead, tonight! :D :D :D

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'll type something.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Benson Henderson is an almost comically bland and boring fighter.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cognitive abilities of F1 drivers are interesting, to say the least.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As strange as it seems, I'd rather dissolve than have you ignore me.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess back to Deathstroke. I wish I could draw lol

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel that all the time.

Sii-la

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cognitive abilities of F1 drivers are interesting, to say the least.

I wish I knew how you develop that skill set. It's pretty incredible, just the fact of driving and being precise about it considering your body by all accounts feels like it's just sitting in one place while your mind takes in all this sensory information to make ridiculous fast reactions.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so full! ?

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106298  Edited By Hawkshade

So it was Yennifer that got race swapped, not Ciri.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sii-la: I've always called F1 drivers the racing equivalent of fighter pilots because you do really need to be very intelligent. High spatial awareness is a given since F1 car's don't offer very good visibility for the driver, which makes things like defending one's position in a track even more difficult because your visibility isn't great but you still need to manage your positioning of the car to make it difficult for an opponent to overtake you while simultaneously analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of the car behind you e.g. if your opponent is using soft tires that have better grip but don't last long, or medium tires that have worse grip but last longer.

All while driving an incredibly fast and light car with unconventional aerodynamics but also having to be familiar with the specific track you're on so you know what to do in certain parts of the track. Sometimes defending your position instead of wasting your ERS for a senseless overtake is better, other times it's better to follow a slower driving line to optimize braking and manage fuel consumption and so on. Beyond that, an F1 steering wheel features a lot of buttons, switches etc. for the driver to control things like engine mapping which manages the power delivery of the engine, the DRS to manage power distribution in the rear tires when entering and exiting a turn, the break balance, multi-function switches to control the chassis etc., so an F1 driver will be performing a ridiculous amount of tasks from the steering wheel alone, all while almost constantly driving well over 300 km/h (as much as 200 mph, sometimes over it) down the straights and tight corners of a track for as many as 70 or so laps.

It's even more work considering F1 drivers must always have a decent amount of technical and engineering knowledge to be giving constant and exact feedback to the engineering team about the car's behavior versus how they want it to behave so that the car can be corrected for any mistakes made during setup (this is one of the things that separate the great F1 drivers from the rest, knowing how to setup their cars). All in all, it's a lot of information for an F1 driver to process while accounting for potential changes in conditions. Any normal person would be overloaded by the volume of information F1 drivers are exposed to. And most ordinary people can't even properly start an F1 car, much less drive one properly at the high speeds and high stress conditions F1 drivers are always exposed to. And that's to say nothing of the physical demands of F1 racing. F1 drivers are exposed to lateral g forces during sharp turns and corners that normal people aren't, several times per lap for over 70 laps, so they lose weight from fluid loss.

The body needs to be very well trained to handle these stresses. Hitting corners where the g force on the head and neck can be up to 5 g is why F1 drivers do a lot of neck strengthening exercises. Your heart is also put under a lot of stress because save for pit stops to very quickly change tires, there are no breaks on race days. It's up to (sometimes over) 70 laps of a very long race that demands a lot of endurance from the cardiovascular system, especially because your heart rate will be through the roof. Your arms need to be strong, and your legs even more-so to generate the brake pedal pressure needed to stop an F1 car from going 200+ mph in heavy breaking areas (though the g forces they're exposed to help in this regard).

And because the power to weight ratios of F1 cars are unconventional, they only generate good downforce when going very fast, meaning that F1 drivers drive a lot faster than normal people when taking corners because in a normal car, you decelerate when taking a corner. So F1 drivers also have to train out the voice in their mind telling them they're going to crash and die every time they corner at higher speeds than normal people do. Overall, it demands a lot from the mind and the body.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers