#100601 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio
#100602 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Vince 3.0
Vince 3.0
#100603 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: A bit far from our usual fare, but it is still considered a form of RPG - taking place on CV - so this would be the proper place for it. I will be, at the very least, giving it a read-through. It's not the first I've heard of Pathfinder, though I'm not overly familiar.

And there's no need to be nervous. There are several information guides pinned at the forum, but for a more personal touch, people are available for questioning.

Thanks. It wasn't so much being nervous, as being overwhelmed. I wasn't really sure where to start. I'm going to spend some more time in here though, and I'm sure I'll come back with some questions. Thank you!

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#100604 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass will be in it?

#100605 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio
#100606 Edited by Shield-Maiden (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

Frozen in the snow

She already knows

It's hard for me to let go

Ayeeeee!

#100607 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#100608 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass Shiva and Cain together...on screen. That fringe character climbed tooth and nail to this point I'm hyped if its true. I just hope they dont go the new origin route I liked the old version more. Wonder if itll carry into the batman movie.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
#100609 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Take me home, country roads.

#100610 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

Corypheus was such a disappointing villain in Dragon Age: Inquisition. The potential for ethical complexity was there, especially given his motive and the ambiguous existence of the Maker. So much buildup but he felt like such a shallow villain. At least Solas was a more fulfilling antagonist in the Trespasser DLC.

#100611 Edited by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: I tried playing that game. I think I got about 75% completed before I moved onto something else. I never finished it. Too many things were a huge turn off for me. No more healing spells, no DLC unless I made the jump to a PS4, no auto-regenerating health after a battle, etc. Instead of allowing us, the players, to play how WE want, we have to play the way Bioware wants us to play and that was WAY too restrictive. Each new Dragon Age game that comes out gets more restrictive and less fun to play because I have to play their way and not my way.

#100613 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio
#100614 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: DA Inquisition was a good concept but there were a lot of problems with it, as is common with EA published games. DA Inquisition is also very grindy and not everyone has the time or willingness to grind so much in a game where a large percentage of it's content is in it's paid DLCs. I liked the lore, I liked the potential for the story especially with Corphyeus. But oh well. I don't have a lot of hope that Dragon Age 4 will be great just because BioWare has to do what EA tells them to. So that means a non-fulfilling gaming experience unless you buy the string of DLCs they'll release.

#100615 Edited by Shield-Maiden (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be done with my post today or tomorrow, hype ^_^

#100616 Posted by Mockingjay (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@mockingjay: You okay? :I

I am, thanks for asking! I was just saying that my teen/adolescent years was an up and down experience for me (mostly bad), so I should write a new chapter.

#100617 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
#100618 Posted by Sequitur_Crix (150 posts) - - Show Bio
#100619 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be done with my post today or tomorrow, hype ^_^

Awesome! ^_^

#100620 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

Underappreciated feature: No hard limit on the size of gifs that you can upload on CV. [Or if there is one, it allows for a lot of leeway.]

#100621 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: LOVE that feature. ^_^

#100622 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill Burr might be my favorite comedian.

#100623 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_:

Bill Burr is a legend.

You check out Doug Stanhope?

#100624 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#100625 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_:

He did a show called No Place Like Home back in '16, it's really good.

#100626 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_ said:

He's up there for sure.

'there's an epedmic, of golddiggin*****'s. Nobodies talkin about it'

#100627 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperor_von_doom: I might check it out.

@animus_ said:

He's up there for sure.

'there's an epedmic, of golddiggin*****'s. Nobodies talkin about it'

lmao its that rant he went on while in Philly that puts him at the top automatically.

#100628 Posted by Tessa_Callahan (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell: G, did you see that Margot Robbie’s BOP movie is going to have Huntress and CASSANDRA CAIN?!

#100629 Posted by Gripper (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

100 posts in one year!

#100630 Edited by Mockingjay (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: That's nothin'. I used to do that in one day!

#100631 Posted by Gripper (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@mockingjay: Nope, what I meant was I've been in a RPG for one year with 100 posts!

#100632 Posted by Mockingjay (106 posts) - - Show Bio
#100633 Posted by Gripper (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@mockingjay: I'm not bragging, in fact I'm dying to see it come to an end.

I'm just saying it sounds impressive

#100634 Posted by Mockingjay (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper: I think the fact that it lasted a year is the most impressive thing about it. That takes patience and a not so short attention span, lolz.

#100635 Posted by Feral Nova (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy sh!T....The Birds of Prey movie is gonna be about saving Cass Cain from the villain of the film; and her father, David Cain. Aaaaand LADY SHIVA IS ON THE SQUAD!

I must be dreaming

I CASS IS GONNA BE IN THE MOVIE BUT I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE PLOT! I instantly thought about you because I knew you would be just as excited as I am! WE'RE GOING TO SEE CASS ON THE BIG SCREEN G!! Is Shiva gonna be in it!? I didnt' see that >___> BUT I'M EVEN MORE PUMPED!!!!

#100636 Posted by Walter_Hughes (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I had no clue there was a movie being made.

I'll just wait and see.

#100638 Posted by Feral Nova (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

Corypheus was such a disappointing villain in Dragon Age: Inquisition. The potential for ethical complexity was there, especially given his motive and the ambiguous existence of the Maker. So much buildup but he felt like such a shallow villain. At least Solas was a more fulfilling antagonist in the Trespasser DLC.

The final battle was so underwhelming for me. I actually forgot who the bad guy was and I had to look him up cause I couldn't put a picture to his name LMAO that's how forgettable he was for me xD

#100639 Posted by _Dirge_ (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....

#100640 Posted by Walter_Hughes (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...

#100641 Posted by Feral Nova (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

Image result for hmmm gif

#100642 Posted by Feral Nova (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

did closure jump already? I'm gonna have to drag him again.

#100643 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell said:

Holy sh!T....The Birds of Prey movie is gonna be about saving Cass Cain from the villain of the film; and her father, David Cain. Aaaaand LADY SHIVA IS ON THE SQUAD!

I must be dreaming

I CASS IS GONNA BE IN THE MOVIE BUT I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE PLOT! I instantly thought about you because I knew you would be just as excited as I am! WE'RE GOING TO SEE CASS ON THE BIG SCREEN G!! Is Shiva gonna be in it!? I didnt' see that >___> BUT I'M EVEN MORE PUMPED!!!!

If I had to guess they specifically tied in her background with Shiva recently in the comics as a foundation for the movie to adapt.

#100644 Posted by Animus_ (417 posts) - - Show Bio

If I eat a burrito for breakfast does that make it a breakfast burrito or a burrito for breakfast?

#100645 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_ said:

If I had to guess they specifically tied in her background with Shiva recently in the comics as a foundation for the movie to adapt.

Nah I dont buy that. They've been mother/daughter for over 18 years. Way back in 2000. The re-re-launch stuff with David Cain and Mother may have been foreshadowing though. What I heard is that this storyline of a little girl raised by a David Cain like assassin figure was suppose to be the main plot for Suicide Squad 2 and Margot was like nah forget that, I want it for BOP. I dont think the more recent Cass/Shiva stuff was a set up for a movie. Even with the re-telling of Shiva being her mother, back then the BOP wasnt tapped for production or on solid footing (if any footing). Personally I think everything that happened after the relaunches was just reaffirming canon.

#100646 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: I'm freakin out maaaaan lmfao. What is happening that all these fan dreams are coming true? I'm convinced we're living in a Simulation Theory.

#100647 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

#100648 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
#100649 Posted by Feral Nova (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: I'm freakin out maaaaan lmfao. What is happening that all these fan dreams are coming true? I'm convinced we're living in a Simulation Theory.

Man DC better not disappoint me with this. Cass is a bad@ss worthy of only the best! Oh and Shiva too but mostly Cass xD I just hope they don’t just have her in this movie then just drop her and we never see her again. She needs to be in EVERY DC movie! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! IDC IF ITS AQUAMAN 2 I BETTET SEE CASS FIGHTING A SHARK UNDERWATER! lol

no but foreals im so fricken hyped! I’m sitting here trying to figure out who they’re gonna cast for her >_>

#100650 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperor_von_doom: Welcome.

Are you looking forward to 76? Opinions seem to be divided.