#100552 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
#100553 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

This'll be easier than I thought.

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#100554 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3664 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
#100555 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
#100556 Edited by _Dirge_ (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never beat Skyrim. Always get bored when with the main quest line and end up doing my own thing. Come to think of it, I've done everything else in that game beside the main quest line.

#100557 Posted by Walter_Hughes (122 posts) - - Show Bio

If the UFC was a Japan-based promotion, we would actually have a chance to see Brock Lesnar vs Chad Mendes.

#100558 Posted by Walter_Hughes (122 posts) - - Show Bio

If I showed his brothers through actual visual representation, I would probably choose Lex Luthor and/or Walter White.

#100559 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. He might have even been out from the first strike. From that position, incredibly impressive.

#100560 Posted by Hawkshade (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

When I get 44 kills on my Sith:

#100561 Posted by _Dirge_ (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I want another Witcher game.

#100562 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel great and have absolutely no appetite today. Had to force myself to eat despite not having anything all day.

#100563 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_:

Story is boring.

Chaos however...

#100564 Posted by _Dirge_ (3548 posts) - - Show Bio
#100565 Posted by _Dirge_ (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

And it's back to work.

#100566 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_:

Get mods.

Play as a Khajiit Pilgrim who can sneak behind his opponents by jumping up mountains and smashing through heads with a quarterstaff.

Or use any of the 250+ spells someone dreamed up. Against lore-friendly monsters with custom models.

Or just make everyone dance while they're talking to you.

#100567 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1441 posts) - - Show Bio

When you so far slaying the post

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#100568 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3664 posts) - - Show Bio

I trusted the process even though it's taking over a week and counting.

#100569 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

He might have found more success if, instead of shooting the takedown, he kept the pressure against the cage and followed up on those big strikes.

#100570 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Make friends with Jarl Balgruuf

Rob him blind

Still friends

#100571 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see Sage pick up a win. He's a good guy.

#100572 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a The Gifted/Runaways crossover <_<

#100573 Posted by Animus_ (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell: You'd be luckier to get a cloak and dagger/runaways crossover.

#100574 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
"Destroy all s-s-s-s-synths. No exceptions!"

#100575 Posted by Grimmwald (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, France did it. It’s like I said, Croatia didn’t have the defensive shape to contain Mbappe.

#100576 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#100577 Edited by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

The hunt begins anew...

#100578 Edited by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

On principle I feel I should be against AC Odyssey because of how drastically it's been changed while keeping the same name (I don't think you even play an assassin? And the mythos feels wholly disconnected from the roots), but I feel like...maybe I'll actually pick it up.

Of course, I am a sucker for RPGs and personalisation.

#100579 Posted by Animus_ (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Yeah its confusing. I feel like they should make the next game be the true first assassins, as in the humans that broke from the precursor race. Tell that story.

#100580 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_: Oh, from the looks of it I think it should be fun, and I'm glad the game is being made as it is and that we're getting it. Just...the name feels outta place. I feel they could've run a different name and probably have the game do just as well with marketing not even too different from what we're getting.

Someone told me though that the plan was to go in this direction for a while now. Honestly I'm not sure, since I haven't kept much in touch since Ezio, except to play with the Frye twins (mostly because Evie), and I still haven't finished an AC game since the first one.

#100581 Posted by tparks (11673 posts) - - Show Bio

After a discussion with a few mods, I've had a Pathfinder campaign I'm running moved over from Offtopic, to the RPG forums with you bunch.

From what I can tell, these forums don't usually have other systems of games used very often. But if anyone is interested in a PBP Tabletop sort of gaming experience, feel free to check out my thread. Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords - Application Thread

Besides that, I've always been curious about how the CV RPG games work. In the 6 years I've been on CV, I've never got my feet wet in these forums. Besides my Pathfinder thread, this is my only post in these forums ever. Everytime I think I'll check this place out, I go to read the CVnU stuff, and I get overwhelmed with how epic it is. Maybe I'll spend some more time in these forums though, since I've had an RP itch that I haven't been able to scratch lately. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

#100582 Edited by ParagonxXx (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Nice to meet you! I am Paragon and it's good to know your going to read up on the CVnU stuff! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with your Pathfinder game. ^_^

#100583 Posted by Hawkshade (4612 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Welcome to the RPG section tparks and I'll check that thread out.

#100584 Posted by tparks (11673 posts) - - Show Bio
#100585 Posted by Mockingjay (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the forum!

#100586 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1441 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Nice to meet you and welcome to the RPG section ^_^

#100587 Posted by _Dirge_ (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Need a new look/RL look for gifs. Suppose I could keep using Zach Mcgowan.

#100588 Posted by ParagonxXx (3574 posts) - - Show Bio
#100589 Posted by Mockingjay (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I should try to enjoy myself before I...well, die. Honestly, life is too short come to think about it.

#100590 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1441 posts) - - Show Bio
#100591 Posted by Grimmwald (3091 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Welcome to the RPG section! :)

#100592 Posted by tparks (11673 posts) - - Show Bio
#100593 Posted by Walter_Hughes (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: A bit far from our usual fare, but it is still considered a form of RPG - taking place on CV - so this would be the proper place for it. I will be, at the very least, giving it a read-through. It's not the first I've heard of Pathfinder, though I'm not overly familiar.

And there's no need to be nervous. There are several information guides pinned at the forum, but for a more personal touch, people are available for questioning.

#100594 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock and metal are good in general, but it's like when I get an ITM song, instant in the zone.

#100595 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand finding neat possibly-coincidences, or reading into things because you like to entertain various theories and levels of analysis; but when you read into literally everything and swear your word is gospel on junk you know basically nothing about, it's just pretentious and dumb, and maybe that's why people don't wanna talk to you much.

#100596 Posted by Animus_ (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

@animus_: Oh, from the looks of it I think it should be fun, and I'm glad the game is being made as it is and that we're getting it. Just...the name feels outta place. I feel they could've run a different name and probably have the game do just as well with marketing not even too different from what we're getting.

Someone told me though that the plan was to go in this direction for a while now. Honestly I'm not sure, since I haven't kept much in touch since Ezio, except to play with the Frye twins (mostly because Evie), and I still haven't finished an AC game since the first one.

Why do you feel it's out of place, and what direction is that? Greek history?

#100597 Posted by Rosso (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@animus_: Surprisingly, we've come full circle.

Why do you feel it's out of place

@rosso said:

On principle I feel I should be against AC Odyssey because of how drastically it's been changed while keeping the same name (I don't think you even play an assassin? And the mythos feels wholly disconnected from the roots), but I feel like...maybe I'll actually pick it up.

what direction is that?

@rosso said:

Of course, I am a sucker for RPGs and personalisation.

Of course, that [latter] part is just based on one person's theory and I'm not even sure exactly on what grounds the theory stands. That is, a friend mentioned he watched a video of some guy speculating on "most likelies," so...not sure how much credence to give that, but I could see how it possibly could've been.

#100598 Posted by Animus_ (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: I'm asking what it is that was changed. I don't know what theory you're talking about.

#100599 Posted by Phantomshell (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy sh!T....The Birds of Prey movie is gonna be about saving Cass Cain from the villain of the film; and her father, David Cain. Aaaaand LADY SHIVA IS ON THE SQUAD!

I must be dreaming

#100600 Posted by Animus_ (376 posts) - - Show Bio