Writing Confessions

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_catalyst: Yeah, it's not a thing right now; although I remember a couple of alts tossing around the idea recently. But the guy who championed it got splattered by Valerie Huntington [the mutant monarch (or part of the family at least) in Venezuela], so the landscape is...as ever, wide open for it. But it hasn't happened or come up majorly.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_catalyst: I like your character's power set. Very interesting. ^_^

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Gotcha. I have a lot of work to do then. Thanks!

@paragonxxx:Thank you! It's not super combat based, but that's what I like about it.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to sleep because work in the morning. Don't wanna sleep because work in the morning.

Jungala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100357  Edited By Rosso

@jungala: Yeah but I literally just got off! And I have to wake up in like four hours to go back. -____-

I'm going...

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neymar will never be the best player in the world. He's very very talented but he's also a tactical and systematic liability. He's also neither as naturally talented as Messi or as mentally strong and hardworking as Ronaldo.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100359  Edited By duchess

I’m watching the Kill Bill movies for the first time and omg. I can’t believe she did it to ol’ girl’s eye just like that I’m screaming. Lol

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There’s so many movies I can’t watch just because that annoying Chloe Moretz girl is in them. But she picks corny movies to be in so I probably wouldn’t watch ‘em anyway.

Jaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Zaubs using Syonide as a look

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100362  Edited By Jaya

I just realized i accidentally deleted my Jaya post I've been working on the last couple of days when i did my Ms Nova post LMAO DANG IT MAN

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the other thing. No matter how tired I am or how little sleep I've gotten, I never sleep well the night before first shift. Just...antsy. I always wake up before my alarm, and I can never fall back asleep before the point of "What's the point? Just get up."

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that it's soybeans getting hammered by Trump's trade war is low-key hilarious.

Animus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just took out like ten guys without going down in BF2. I need to start recording this ish.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#100366 Feral Nova  Moderator

well I guess I forgot my Ashley account password cause I just got locked out of the account -_-

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animus_: If you have a PS4 or Xb1 then it's always recording. And discarding.

You can go to your settings to determine how much, but when you hit the "share" button there's an option to save a video clip up to a certain length of time retroactively (i.e. making sure the system doesn't discard it).

So like if I do something cool in a game, I don't have to go "I wish I was recording." It already is, and I just hit the button and "save video clip" to let it know "I wanna hold on to the last 15 minutes (or however much)" and I can then go in and trim if necessary, and maybe do other things. I don't remember if there is for the other things though, because I only ever trim on the PS4, transfer to a flash drive, and then use my computer to do anything else (usually saving clips for a gif).

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

Do you have to log onto PS website to be able to save the clips? Because I tried to go into the PS4 app and look for it there (because on xbox you can look at recordings through the app) and I can't find them >__>

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well I guess I forgot my Ashley account password cause I just got locked out of the account -_-

LMAO!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#100370 Feral Nova  Moderator

For about three minutes I couldn’t figure out if it was Thursday or Friday...

Adam_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: oh wow I wish I knew that earlier lol thanks. Im about to start uploading them to my youtube

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: I have never done that. But I also don't know anything about an app. (Like a phone app? I just did everything from my PS4.)

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_newcastle: You and my roommate. Do guys just not press buttons to see what they do?

Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol button mashers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sequitur_crix: Not like that, sucka! (Only in certain games and characters.) I mean...you've got this button sitting there all that time and never wondered what it did? (Or accidentally pressed it because that's also happened.)

Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

That's the other thing. No matter how tired I am or how little sleep I've gotten, I never sleep well the night before first shift. Just...antsy. I always wake up before my alarm, and I can never fall back asleep before the point of "What's the point? Just get up."

I hate it when that happens to me. >.<

Adam_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: lol I've used share but ain't know it worked like that

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They left without me! Now I have to catch up V_V. They are so going to have fun with me at Boot Camp T_T

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: *Hugs* Shame on them!

I thought you already did boot camp?

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Nope! I have to take my test coming up before I can get checked up by the docs, swear in, pick my job, and then get a ship-date. Right now, I have been working out with soldiers and people enlisting like me. Today is a special thing at my recruit station and I am late for the workout at the park D:

No Caption Provided

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: Ouch! Well I hope they understand. Anyways, I know how busy boot camp can be and you likely won't have much time to do things on Comic Vine for about 6 weeks. Please let me know when that happens so I can be ready for that. ^_^

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Lol, oh they'll understand alright. I definitely will give you guys a notice when that happens.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: Awesome! I'll sure miss you when your doing boot camp. *Fist bump*

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was born to be a Slytherin. And a Sith, LOL.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100387  Edited By Rosso
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: LOL, exactly. Btw, thoughts on the England vs. Croatia game? And how the France vs. Croatia final may turn out.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: England played well first half and missed a few opportunities but Croatia dominated everything after the break. Deserved winners. I am gutted I didn't bet on it as I fancied 2-1 extra time and Mandzukic to score. The final I think will be 3-1 France I cant see Croatia's slow heavy defenders dealing with Mbappes pace and trickery.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musa_bashir: i went easy on you, the quote amused me though. Believe me, the other options where more towards what you would have expected.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100395  Edited By Grimmwald

@cassius_knightfall: It was an interesting performance, especially because I feel like Gareth Southgate did commit a few tactical mistakes that, while I won't say cost England the match, did affect their overall ability to impose their tactical vision on Croatia. England went with a 3-5-2 formation which unfortunately asked Lingard and Dele Alli to do a lot of work. They were playing as part of a three man midfield (with Henderson as the lone holding midfielder) with the task of running forward to support Harry Kane upfront, but also having to drop back to midfield to close down on opposition players in order to keep them from playing the ball from deep and to stop Croatia from creating chances, and whenever the ball was switched out they had to run to the wide areas of the pitch to help the wingbacks.

Advanced midfielders who are meant to be supporting the two strikers up front shouldn't be running around the pitch that much. And it prevented them from retaining possession of the ball, and without Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard to consistently feed him the ball from good positions, Harry Kane was isolated up front. He won't do anything if he's not being given the ball. And he can't be fed the ball if Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard can dropping far too deep to help Henderson protect the back three or have to drop down to the flanks to help the wingbacks defend against Croatia's wide midfielders. It's why England eventually resorted to their old tactic of passing long balls up front. Unfortunately that doesn't work anymore, and it hasn't worked in years. If all Harry Kane and Sterling are being fed are long balls because the advanced midfielders behind them are deep in midfield or even in defense so they're too far to feed them proper passes, it neutralizes England's ability to create chances and score.

And whenever Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard would drop deep to help Henderson, it left a gap in midfield for Croatia to exploit. Even worse, whenever Dele Alli and Lingard had to run to the flanks, it created a lot of space that exposed Henderson and England's midfield to Modric, Rakitic and Brozovic. And that's just about the last thing you want to do against Modric, he's the world's best midfielder. Give him space and he'll use it. Furthermore, with all the running Dele and Jesse Lingard had to do, they tired out very quickly. Too tired to cover the open space they kept leaving behind whenever they'd run out of position. The game was decided in midfield, as most games usually are. It was a tactical blunder. Had Croatia not played the combined extra 60 minutes from the two games before England, they'd have been fresher and probably would have taken the lead earlier and more convincingly considering how often Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard were getting caught out of position.

The 3-5-2 is a very demanding formation and it can be strong with the right personnel, just like any formation. But it needs a very strong midfield three for it to work. You need an amazing holding midfielder to retain possession so that your attacking midfielders don't have to keep running around the pitch whenever the opposition team switches the ball up because it's otherwise impossible to cover all that ground with a midfield three. It's been England's main formation in this World Cup but it's failed every time England faced teams with an elite midfield. Belgium exploited the formation's weakness, and now Croatia did too. Gareth Southgate should have picked up on the formation's tactical weakness. Especially because England are overloaded with world class talent. With that being said, I don't think Croatia will beat France.

They've gone to extra time in the last three games for a combined 90 extra minutes. They've literally played one game more than everyone else because of it. They'll be too tired to deal with Mbappe's pace, and I don't think they're getting past Kante or Pogba who will be walls in midfield.

Adam_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: you like the fringes idea of what either of those are but you do fit. I'm curious what a with not unlike Rahzan would look like. Like he isn't just evil for evils sake he's got a purpose to be a with that was at one point noble but became twisted

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100397  Edited By Grimmwald

@adam_newcastle: I would be a Slytherin if they put that sorting hat on me, LOL. I would also explore the Dark Arts a lot more. Voldemort was a mass murderer but like Dumbledore, he had a desire to push the boundaries of magic beyond what most thought possible. That's appealing. Discovery and advancement of new magic would be a motivating factor for me. As for the Sith, I just prefer their ideology over the Jedi's. The Sith ideology isn't inherently evil. It's more-so about how one should wield the Force than an imposing some kind of ethical standard. I could easily create a good Sith character just as easily as I could create a violent and bigoted Jedi.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodnight♥
Goodnight♥

Adam_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: ink the page and I'll sign it lol. Wizard world alternate earth could be interesting

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers