#251 Posted by rhys_eichner (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Rhys walked over to the newly formed pile of ash taking a handful and blowing them through the air. He watched them flutter off into the wind and dissipate. The kill was clean, he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye, a man on the roof, Rhys called out to him.

"So, there are two possibilities here. Either your a hunter who is baffled by what just happened, or your another monster who has come here to fight me. If you are the former feel free to speak with me however if you are the latter, well, you will soon meet the same fate as that beast."

Rhys pointed to the pile of ash before cracking his knuckles and taking his signature stance.

#252 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@rhys_eichner

No Caption Provided

: "You must not stay put!, these are not your conventional Vampires. I am Gabriel Vanhelsing, and there's a citadel nearby where I hold refuge. Will you join me? and discuss your journey into this wretched place..." Gabriel says pointing out a bell tower of the nearby church. "The master of this realm won't have that vampire rest for long, especially not her. I've personally put her down, too many times .... " he continues as a group of cloaked monk looking types mass on the streets dragging an inverted cross, reciting the dark mass. One of the monks, sense the ashes of the Vampire and walk over to gather her remains.

No Caption Provided

It appeared more bone then flesh, eyes glowing red but focused on reclaiming the ashes rather then noticing any living being about. It seems to be spectral able to glide on the wind, as it gathered the ashes by scooping and ingesting them.then gliding off towards the other hooded monks. Gabriel didn't even bother to engage, as he's saw this before. "Those are the gatherers off bones and ash, they comb the city around this time, just after the zombie horde that cleans the streets of blood n gore." says Gabriel, climbing the fire escape back towards the roof tops. "it's like clockwork, I usually sleep by it.... Night n day kinda thing, in this eternal darkness.... it's what keeps me sane" he continues before pointing out again the tower, stating that is where he'll be if Rhys needs some refreshments as the church flows with holy water. Tipping his hat, Gabriel traverses the roof tops back to his humble sanctuary.

#253 Posted by rhys_eichner (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

Rhys heard what the man said and gave very minimal attention to the beasts that were there. He rolled his shoulders back and began to speak.

"Alas, I would love to follow you however, it seems my free time has come to an end. I am needed somewhere else however I will make my return. You can count on it."

Rhys dusted off his clothes and made his way out of the WOD. This wasn't the last time they would see him however.

I hate to do this to you again but, I am going on a bit of a hiatus with this character. It may end up being permanent but, I highly doubt it. I will be jumping back on him once I finish something I have planned and when I do that I will be back.

#254 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Sylvanaya, dark elf hunter trekked for much time across a harsh wasteland, of giant scorpions, tarantula, venomous lizards, and massive snakes. It was a constant battle of creatures hungry for each other, allowing her to shadow step swiftly by. A city appeared in the distance, something she's never saw before. A glow of astral energy surged before her eyes, as she was able to see the energies of the dark beings through her enchanted eyes. An adventure awaited her, and a new existence beyond that of a mere hunter.

She entered the city using her arrows to form a ladder against the city wall, creeping over onto the streets below. A group of vampire feeding on a cornered few humans, were interrupted as she landed between the two groups. The vampires hissed, baring teeth and claws, while the humans backed into the corner fearing for their lives. Sylvanaya, knew of humans as enemies yet the vampires posed a greater threat at the moment. In an instant she swung her bow, to back off the vampires whom were advancing slashing towards her. She then fired off three arrows, which caught each vampire in the center of their heads bursting into flames as incendiary arrows were used. The humans smiled, but began to advance themselves drawing guns, but before they could fire Sylvanaya released three more arrows, each striking the hearts. what kind of place is this.... she asked herself. She checked the corpses for coin and weaponry, gathering what was useful, as she walked towards a tavern sign. A surge of spectral energy lingered around her, but was dismissed.

"Greetings fine lady, what bring you? " says the bartender whom she noticed was a ghoul, the bar was stocked with blood, and other mystical bottles. "Refreshments, I definitely need a drink" says Syvanaya. "What is your drink of choice? we have a unique menu to suit most tastes." says the bartender. "Essence of ichor...." she says, "A fine choice, I procured this vintage three hundred years ago" he says while popping the cork and handed it over. Sylvanaya says "that's the stuff!, a bottle if you will", "right away, that'll be five souls me lady" says the bartender sliding the bottle over. Sylvanaya pours it into a wine glass and sips, feeling her half life held at bay and a new energy surging inside. Souls did he say.... damn.... this place surely was strange... "souls can be gathered as coin here sir? " she says questioning, "I figured you knew this as you already have six souls" say the bartender looking puzzled. ah yes, I killed six of these beings so that's how you earn them. her thoughts came to realization. Finishing her bottle she gestured to pay, and the ghoul grabbed her hand absorbing the spectral energy which was surging around her. "Come back again, wont you....." says the bartender, waving good-bye.

Sylvanaya had the urge to find lodging, but first she'd have to acquire more currency. A hunt was in order, and this was a new but exciting experience to prey upon others whom are also seeking you out.

No Caption Provided

#256 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylvanaya, came across a landscape after receiving a vision of almost a nightmarish location.

No Caption Provided

A tree massively stood, blackened branches and hollow of life that it's roots reached into the distance draining all essence into them and releasing a putrid sap which dried venting vapors toxic to inhale. A variable wasteland anywhere near that ebonwood tree, in fact she would call this place just that Ebonwood her new homeland.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#257 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

It's over, finally. Oz sat down in the middle of the corpses. Flipping open his pocket watch, he let out a sigh of relief as he listened to the melody to help calm him down. Those things just kept coming, he thought was done for for sure. He took a deep breath before scanning his surroundings. He seemed to in some kind of large city. A very ominous feeling permeated the air, It was not unlike the feeling he got in Sablier. Is this part of the abyss?

Loading Video...

"How did I even get here" He said aloud. The last thing he remembered was saying goodbye to Gilbert before disappearing into a flash of light with Alice. Speaking of Alice, where is she? Did she appear somewhere in the city as well? "Yes, she had to have. I can feel it."

No Caption Provided

He stood up before closing the pocket watch. "If she's out there, she'll be waiting for me. I better find her or we'll be late for a very important date..."

#258 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto

No Caption Provided

Out of the shadows, a humanoid rabbit appears or what appeared as such until closer inspection. A rather well made rabbit suit, "Hello, I'm Frank. What brings you to this horrible place of ours...." says Frank, "A young lady arrived earlier being confused she wandered off, I tried approaching but she fled quickly" continued Frank.

Just as Frank was speaking a barrage of bullets ripped through his body, and a gang of skeletons on motorcycles rolled by dragging a human female behind them still screaming:as she clawed the road. They burned rubber....laughing aloud.

No Caption Provided

Frank, sat up. "That happens all time here, I'm used to it by now" he says dusting himself off as the bunny suit regenerates saturated in blood.

#259 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

Oz's instincts told him to give chase, but before he could the group had already sped off into the distance. He had never seen a bicycle move so quickly before.

There was a slight groan as the man in the rabbit suit sat up and began dusting himself off. "That happens all time here, I'm used to it by now" he said. His wounds were already completely healed.

No Caption Provided

Did he just say he was "used to it"? Used to getting shot? What kind of place is this, and why is he wearing a rabbit costume? For some reason, I find that a little offensive. "This guy is totally suspicious." Oz mumbled to himself.

On second thought...

No Caption Provided

Compared to the Hatter, he's completely normal!

"Ahem..." Oz cleared his throat. "I am looking for a friend of mine. Girl about yay high, has long brown hair and a red coat. Bit of an attitude problem... Have you seen her?"

#260 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: btw, wouldn't Sylvanna know the werewolves as "Worgen" instead of "Lycans"?

#261 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto
(it's an amalgamated term, when in Rome and such....)

No Caption Provided

Frank looked confused about the description, he was after all merely a rezzer human construct. Everyone in WoD knows their meant to be food not conversationalists. "A red coat would be like a sore thumb here, imagine a bull pen and a matador." says Frank, "I would leave the human district if you'd like real questions answered, most of us are rather simple folk trying to keep to ourselves. I skinned a large rabbit once and took his coat to keep warm.... plus it keeps away the Nargles". he says looking from left to right, crouching into a hopping posture and hopping around.

No Caption Provided

A Djinn notices Oz standing near the giant rabbit and stares and casts an illusion to torment Oz.....before vanishing into thin air.

No Caption Provided

#262 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: (I think it's more in character if they used the terms most familiar to them. At least when using inner monologue. I am going to switch to first person, the third feels kind of awkward xD)

No Caption Provided

lol using a picture of "red riding hood" in place of Alice? Blasphemy! =P

I'll roll with it, but for future reference the Alice that Oz knows looks like this:

--------

"Why do you wear that stupid man suit?"

No Caption Provided

The question caught me off guard. I felt a chill run down my spine as he turned and looked at me. His eyes seemed to peer into my soul. Does he know... that this body isn't mine? Before I could respond, he continued on as if it never happened.

"A red coat would be like a sore thumb here, imagine a bull pen and a matador." He said. I tried to picture Alice getting chased around by a bull, but for some reason I could only see Alice as the bull and Gilbert as the poor sap being run down.

He continued speaking while glancing left and right. "I would leave the human district if you'd like real questions answered, most of us are rather simple folk trying to keep to ourselves." He crouched low before hopping slowly and clumsily across the street.

No Caption Provided

This guy is starting to get on my nerves.I trailed behind him, unsure of where else to go. I guess my only choice is to stick with this clown for now. His eccentricities feel oddly familiar.Part of me wonders if I'll find Break under that mask. Stupid hatter... Why did you have die?

"I skinned a large rabbit once and took his coat to keep warm.... plus it keeps away the Nargles". He said, when he noticed me following him.

I swallowed nervously. Did he say got that costume by skinning a rabbit? Is this some kind of trap? Is he going to turn me into another costume of his? I slowed my pace to let some distance build between us. "Um, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly are Nargles? Are they a type of chain?" I asked, trying not to raise any alarm bells.

An image suddenly popped into my head. It was Alice, she was on the ground looking up at me. I stopped walking in shock, but the image vanished about as quickly as it came. It was just an illusion. I have seen enough of them in the Abyss to know not to be fooled. But where did it come from? My eyes darted at the windows of the various buildings surrounding us. We were being watched, I could tell. If they get in my way, I'll destroy them...

No Caption Provided

#263 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto

No Caption Provided

Out of nowhere a heard of mutated ravenous rabbit jumped on Frank burrowing out of the ground which trembled as they mounded on him blood spraying everywhere, along with a torn apart fur suit. :

No Caption Provided

Another being of the WoD appeared, "Serves him right, those rabbits could smell their kin on him. Death comes to all here eventually... Even our guests, those by the way are Nargles. I'm a watcher..... I record moments of death, and no Oz...... haven't seen hide or hare of her in my booklet. " he says with a sinister grin, baring all his teeth. A scream is heard in the distance.... "I must be off, duty calls you know.... must not be late" he says running through the nearest building like it wasn't in the way at all.

No Caption Provided

A plush black rabbit, lay where once the killer rabbits were as they dispersed back into the holes they came out of. It was a sign, a token, a gift to tell Oz he was on the right path or merely a ruse to torment him from the one he seeks. Either way someones playing a game with him.

#264 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: "Another suspicious person". I thought to myself, as I watched him disappear through the wall of the building. He said that he "records death", but still... Something tells me this won't be the last I see of Mr. Frank.

The mass of rabbits dispersed back into the holes they came out of; leaving only a small plus B Rabbit toy in their place. It brought a slight smile to my face. This brings back memories...

No Caption Provided

Is this a sign that I am on the right path, or did someone simply leave this here to torment me? In any case my only choice is to move forward. I stuffed the rabbit into a small satchel under Echo's cloak.

"But where do I go now?" I said while pulling at my hair in frustration. This place is so random. I suppose I should be used to it by now, after-all it's not much different from the abyss.

Think Oz. Remember all those detective novels you used to read. What is the first step to solving a crime?

No Caption Provided

Thinking like the culprit. So, if I am Alice and I found myself lost in some strange place. Where would be the first place I would go?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Food... I let out a sigh. The answer was so obvious. That's definitely the first thing she would look for. Kind to think of it. I smell food right now. With new-found energy I began trailing the scent; every step, bouncing with excitement. Who knows, maybe I could have some fun in this place after-all.

#265 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto

No Caption Provided

Roasted meat, sliced meat, bbq'd meat, and raw were all on display... the meat in question though was of a rare variety in the mortal realm. Human flesh and the chef of the evening was Mr. Voorhees our resident butcher. : He stood proudly over the meat, watching the dark creatures and being feeding on his entrees.

#266 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Excited upon arriving at my destination, I immediately burst through the door drawing the attention of everyone inside. Except these were not people... In fact, there was not a single living human in the entire room. I felt bile rise into my throat just what exactly was on the menu. Did Alice come here? She wouldn't eat here would she? I mean... Maybe if she were really really hungry, but... No. Alice does not eat people!

My thoughts snapped back into the present when I noticed everyone was staring at me. I could hear them whispering to each other. "Human". It was then I realized how much of a mistake I made. How could I have let my guard down like this? A large scary man wearing some sort of mask slowly walked towards me with a large butcher knife.

No Caption Provided

"Sorry everyone, I think I have the wrong address. Please, enjoy your meals!" I said, while backing away. As soon as I turned towards the door, it swung open and I found myself face to face with a beautiful woman. She was tall with dark blue skin and pointed ears.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#269 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

The butcher placed his butcher knife down on the table, and as if not even concerned with Oz's entrance grabbed a stack of plates and began doing the dishes. Sylvanas, smelled the scent of the human flesh cooked in many ways and brushed aside Oz to get to the food. She'd been starved since her trek out of the forest of woe. Everyone whom was staring at Oz heard his comment about being in the wrong place, and went back to their meals. Stupid humans always wandered out of the human district after all.

No Caption Provided

In the alley way outside the restaurant Frank stood looking in at Oz motioning towards him. "Oz, that's not for us to eat...." says Frank, looking brand new again. "something for you, friend" Frank hands over a silver chain with an onyx rabbit pendant on it.

No Caption Provided

as Frank hands over the chain, he falls holds his gut and spontaneously bursts into flames.:

#270 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: The woman brushed me aside and continued about her business without saying a word. I was about to approach her when I caught a glimpse of Frank out of the corner of my eye. He was standing in the alleyway outside the restaurant, motioning for me to come to him. After a deep sigh, I walked over to him, grumbling to myself, annoyed that I didn't get the chance to learn her name.

"Oz Vessalius, that's not for us to eat...." His costume had completely reformed, not even a spec of blood remained. "something for you, friend" he said, as he handed me a small rabbit shaped pedant.

As soon as I took the necklace he immediately burst into flames and vanished, leaving me with little more than a baffled expression. Again? What is with this guy? I swear, this guy is every-bit as vague and unhelpful as Xerxes Break... I scowled in frustration.

As I was about to take my leave, I heard a soft gloomy voice call out to me. "You look like you are having a bad day. Would you like to talk about it?" Turning towards the voice, I was shocked to find two hideous creatures, one red and one green, sitting at a table. A table which had most definitely not been there a second before.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The creature with blood red skin continued speaking to me. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. My name is Lord Loss. This here, is my most loyal subject. You can call him Artery." The small green creature broke out laughing hysterically as he waved at me in acknowledgement. "You do not have to state your name, if you would feel more comfortable that way." He finished.

I eyed the two creatures, unsure of how to react. As if sensing my distrust, Lord Loss spoke again; "Perhaps a game of chess would put you at ease? Don't worry, it's just a friendly match, I won't play too seriously. That is... Unless you would like to make some form of wager?"His voice was somehow both malevolent and remorseful at the same time. It was as if a dark cloud of sorrow surrounded his entire being.

A large red and white chess board appeared in front of him. My mind swirled with conflicting emotions. My instincts told me not to trust him, yet another part of me wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. In the end, I decided that I needed information, and this creature may very well be my best shot at getting it.

"Red or white?" He asked, as I sat down in front of him.

An image of Alice in her usual blood red clothing flashed before my eyes. "Red." I answered instinctively. After-all, white has never been a very happy color for me. Red on the other hand seems to represent everything I have ever held dear.

This seemed to get a slight chuckle out of him. "I have never met a human who didn't choose white." He said it, as if it held some sort of deeper meaning. "This means that for once, I actually get to go first!"

As we began playing, I allowed myself to relax and slip into a more casual mood. "Do you play chess with random strangers often?" I asked.

"Why yes. In fact, people from all over this city come to me wagering their lives over this splendid game! Most of them are looking to rid themselves of various curses; Lycanthropy, vampirism... That sort ofthing. Very few of them succeed however. Don't worry though, I will go easy on you..." His face contorted into a mischievous grin.

I'd heard stories of creatures such as werewolves and vampires, though I had never actually encountered one. I suppose if sorcerers, chains, and contractors exist, then so too would other strange beings. "Not to be rude, but what exactly are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I am a demon. Though I suppose in your world you would refer to us as chains. More specifically, I am a demon lord. The closest comparison would be your White Queen, or shall I say, Will of the Abyss." I tensed at the mention of Alice's twin sister.

No Caption Provided

"Fear not... As far as demon lords go I am quite bottom of the barrel. I certainly pose no threat to a demon of your caliber, Oz Vessalius... Or shall I say, the Bloody Black Rabbit." He said, noticing my discomfort.

So many questions began popping into my head. "You mean you know who I am? Do you know where I can find Alice? Are saying there are chains that weren't born in the abyss?" He put his hand up to cut me off...

"I do not know where Alice is, but yes; I know quite a bit about you Oz Vessalius. I have wanted to speak to you for so long. Unfortunately the White Queen tends to dislike outsiders entering her realms; though she does enjoy a game of chess every now and then. When Artery informed me of you bursting into that restaurant, I came as quickly as I could! Like many demons my minions have a taste for human flesh. I on the other hand feed off humans in a... different... sort of way. " He paused to judge my reaction as we continued exchanging chess pieces.

"A demon shoved into a human body and forced to live the life of a child in the human world. Quite the fascinating tale. Artery here was in a similar situation once upon a time. Though for better or worse, he was rejected by the one who once called him brother and he was returned to me. He was not in the human world for very long, and never developed the emotional capacity that you seem to have. If he had grown up in the human world, I imagine he would have turned out quite likeyou..." He smiled, this time with a hint of what appeared to be genuine kindness.

I felt a familiar pain in my chest as memories of my father flooded my mind. I remembered him slapping my hand away, and calling me "filthy". My sister on the other hand accepted me, even after finding out exactly what I was. After glanced at Artery who was, giggling to himself, oblivious to the conversation at hand; I focused my attention back to the game. My way of driving out the thoughts I didn't wish to think about.

"So, there are other worlds like the abyss out there?" I asked, hoping to break the awkward silence.

"Did you know that some variation of the game of chess, seems to exist in every human dimension I have come across?" He asked.

I couldn't tell if he was being rhetorical or not. "What does this have to do with my question?"

"Everyone focuses on the pieces, but the board is what is important. For it has existed long before the games created to accommodate it. At least, that is what a certain druid told me... You see, the squares on the board represents the many worlds that exist. The red ones represent the worlds that belong to beings such as us. The white worlds belong to that of the various human species. Much like the pattern on a chessboard, they always wrap around each other for balance. So yes Oz Vessalius, there are many demon worlds out there. Each have their own demon 'lord'. They vary quite drastically in shape and size, and even rules. Each demon world has a unique environment that changes to reflect the lord ruling it. I am sure you have noticed how your 'abyss' and the demons in it seems to resemble that of a broken toy box?" He looked up at me to see if I had any more questions.

"What about this world? Is this a demon world, or a human world?" I asked.

He looked at me with an amused expression. "Ah yes... A brilliant question. This is a very unique world, Oz Vessalius. An artificial one. It exists not on any square, but rather on the lines between. Not just any line, but very specifically at a crossroad. This is the only world you will ever find that is equal parts human and equal parts demon. Someone created this world. For what purposes I know not." He let out a sad expression, as if realizing that he had little else to say. "By the way... It's your move." He said, after taking my last knight.

I immediately pinned his king into place with my queen. "Checkmate." I said. The knight had always been my favorite piece. As a child I had loved reading stories of chivalrous knights who would sacrifice themselves for the masters they protect. Thinking back on it now, I suppose my disposition towards heroic self-sacrifice stemmed not from any sense of benevolence, but rather self-loathing and irrational guilt. In any case, Alice is my queen and I am her knight. But I have no intention of sacrificing myself. No, we will be together till the end no matter what.

He began roaring with laughter. "Thank you Oz Vessalius. This has been a very interesting match. Though we made no wagers, I suppose I should give you a reward. Perhaps a tip to set you on the correct path. If you head east from here, you will arrive at a mansion. The owner of that mansion is a rather well connected witch who goes by the name of Beato Beatrice. Though quite gifted at chess, she is unfortunately an insolent child with no respect for her elders! Nonetheless, for some reason she has managed to get a demon lord and his entire legion to pledge their loyalty to her. It's ridiculous! In any case, she may be a cruel woman, but I am sure she will help you if you give her a something in return. She loves puzzles. In fact, I have prepared a perfect puzzle for her." He motioned for Artery to hand me something.

No Caption Provided

"This device is called Lemarchand's Box. Even with her intellect, it should take her some time to solve it. You'll have time to spend the night there, but I suggest you get what you need and leave before she does." He said, coldly.

#272 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Lord Loss watched as Oz said his goodbyes and took off for his destination. His plan was going quite perfectly. It was not the fact that Beato Beatrice beat him in a chess match that angered him. No... Such a thing would in most cases earn his respect, especially when it comes to humans. It's the fact that she dared to treat him like an amateur. She'll get what's coming to her soon enough. He thought to himself.

No Caption Provided

He could still see her gloating at him every time he closed his eyes. The humiliation was excruciating.

#273 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto

As Oz left, Lord Loss was encountered by the creator of this place he ventured into. A skeletal cloaked figure known to most as Death, among many names.

No Caption Provided

"Old friend, I heard your inquiry of the design of this place. It's simple, I do not work for crossroads any longer. I am master of the crossroads realm now, and traffic between realms is now open for business. Twas a nice game of chess you let him win. This world of darkness always existed but it's doors were unavailable, as orders were ....Now this is a haven for dark beings, creatures, and those wishing to venture into a place of shade" says Death

"That puzzle box will surely surprise any whom open it. Lucifer loved to banter on about the mortals he'd consumed by those arrogant enough to open it. Beato Beatrice, will truly enjoy her last challenge. I've been trying to guide that young demon along his way, but perhaps my methods are a lil dead to his era of thought. I would enjoy a game of chess sometime Lord Loss, lets say the death of humanity..... *He grins*... I look forward to our game". continued Death.

A massive tome erupted from the earth, skulls and bones were used in it's construction....two massive doors flung open, releasing a putrid odor of rotting flesh. Death inhales and walks inside as the doors slam shut and the tomb buries itself under the ground repairing anything the eruption had broken.

Oz noticed a Mansion on his journey to the East.

No Caption Provided

The home of the witch Grizelda, out of the mansion was an apple grove who's apples were ripe and ready to be eaten. The apples were enchanted by the witch to subdue those whom ate them placing a obedience hex on the unsuspecting victim. The mansion it self appeared run down, shattered windows, loose boards, but the trees were strong and healthy with apples of plenty. A delicious trap she's used for centuries to lure in passers by.

No Caption Provided

#275 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Elsewhere in WoD

No Caption Provided

A dark ritual was taking place, the summoning of Hecate as the stars were aligned for her presence.

No Caption Provided

The goddess arrived and her worshipers, praised her beauty, power, and then sacrificed themselves in her name. Hecate stood raised her arms and her followers as well stood upright even in death. Their wounds healing, as Hecate sang aloud a "The earth, the air, the fire, water, return...return...return...,The earth, the air, the fire, water, return...return...return..." these words Hecate and her followers did sing into the night as they held hands dancing around a pyre of blazing timbers, all nude but safe with in their goddess's reach.

Loading Video...

(Please only play video if 18+)

Hecate then gave each a kiss on their foreheads, as the alignment was ending she returned to her realm. The followers, returned to their coven on the eastern estates vowing their return next year feeling empowered and youthful once more.

#276 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: I stared at the mansion, scratching my head in frustration. Am I at the right spot? It looks completely abandoned... If only that demon has been a bit more specific. My eyes narrowed at the apples growing in the trees surrounding the property. The extreme contrast between the vibrant orchard in the withered forest made me feel rather uneasy.

"It's obviously a trap." I said to myself. I recalled the various fairy tales that my uncle used to tell me and my sister when we were kids. The idea of some form of misfortune befalling those who consume fruit growing in such areas has always been a rather recurring concept. Sometimes the apple would cause one to fall into a deep slumber. Other times the person would simply be trapped there, unable to ever go home. In any case, I am certainly genre savvy enough to know that eating any kind of fruit growing in a place as dead as this would be a bad idea.

"I take it you aren't going to have a bite?" A young woman appeared before me in a flash of golden light. She was wearing a brown ball-gown dress decorated with various stripes and frills. Holding up her beautiful ginger-blonde hair was a bow adorned with a red rose. She gave me a mischievous smile as she took a puff from a long unlit pipe.

No Caption Provided

"My apologies. I only acquired this property recently after winning a rather lengthy witches game. I thought about having the apples removed but decided against it." She continued. "After-all... traps where you don't know who will get caught, or even whether anyone will get caught at all, are more thrilling and interesting! Wouldn't you agree?"

Her smile was cruel, but in a rather playful sort of way. I felt a certain sense of familiarity in her presence, as the way she carried herself reminded me of Alice. "What happens to the people who eat them?" I asked. I could feel a blush form on my cheeks when I noticed how attractive she was.

"The original owner was a witch by the name Grizelda. She used the apples as a way of forcing unsuspecting visitors into servitude. Each of these apples are enchanted with a powerful hex, one bite and you'd have been completely obedient to the land owner. I on the other hand, have no need for such methods. If you had taken a bite, I would have simply released you from the hex and sent you on your way like the others. Oh, and you don't have to worry about Grizelda, she has been... Disposed of..." She answered, letting out a slight cackle.

"I am looking for someone named Beato Beatrice. Are you her?" I asked.

She studied me like a child with a new toy. "So you were looking for me. I had my suspicions, but you were standing out here for so long I wasn't sure what to think."

It's a bit early to let my guard down, but she doesn't seem anywhere near as evil as Lord Loss had described her. I can't say his word is particularly trustworthy either. "Lord Loss told me that you would help me if I gave you this." I said before handing her LeMarchand's box. I didn't like the idea of being some kind of pawn, but if this was the only way to find Alice, I'll have to play along. For now...

#277 Posted by Twin_Dragons_ (100 posts) - - Show Bio

They stepped back onto the tainted soil, blue boot meeting stone ground and black cloak fluttering through tainted air. The twin dragons Arthur and Kaspar Feilhaber were here on yet another mission however, this time they were sure they could get what they needed. Arthur walked forward, his foot splashing in a puddle that lay before him. He stopped, his brother Kaspar stopping behind him. The two looked around, Arthur (the blond) was the first to speak.

"Come out vixen, were back like we said we would be. However we have a different request, we want to speak with whoever is in charge here about matters that would benefit us all."

The two waited, behind them trailing a few feet behind was Clash, one of the five demons of Eclipse. He had tagged along not only for protection but, he also was their military expert and would serve a good purpose being here.

No Caption Provided

#278 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@twin_dragons_: "Vixen is it?" her words both heard but her presence was not, a mere thrown trick and then a faint image of her was saw "My master knows your presence, and knows the matters you speak" she continues. "The quickest way to speak with one such as our master is to die!" she says grinning at both of them. "your flesh has the stench of life about it, this disgusts the master and an audience will only be granted once your mortality is shed." she says before fading back into the shadows.

No Caption Provided

Her words meant audience with this master would be separation of ones spirit from flesh, both knew death was one option.

No Caption Provided

"Greetings gentlemen, I overheard the situation..... I am a dealer of unique objects and I believe the one you require is Ichor of Undeath, it will release your soul temporarily allowing passage into the Skull lair. Your demon friend knows .... as his eyes can see the masters castle, you see it's right before you..... but not at the same time. Spirits, demons, and other undead creatues can make it visible and gain entrance, so what do you say? " The djinn asks...... "my price is simple, if you do not return to your bodies in 24 hours... then I own them." he concludes. Holding a flask emitting a vile odor...

awaiting all those whom die, shall they face the masters judgement
awaiting all those whom die, shall they face the masters judgement

#279 Posted by Twin_Dragons_ (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

Arthur raised a single finger and scratched his chin, he was faced with an interesting decision. Either he and his brother gave up their life to gain an audience or they took a deal from a shady Djinn. Arthur dropped his hand and shot the Djinn a look of pure rage.

"You dare open your filthy mouth in an effort to attempt to trick me. Do you know who I am, Arthur Feilhaber is my name and I am a remnant of Eclipse. I have power you haven't ever seen before, so if you think I would ever give up my body to your tricks and lies your mistaken. Rather I'll have my friend here enter, he is our advisor after all."

The demon behind them stepped forward, dropping his hood and looking at the massive palace. He spoke

"If it is alright I will be the one to gain audience with your leader. However, if you attempt anything I will be forced to remove that pathetic head from your body. I can guarantee I'm faster then you."

#280 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Beatrice looked intently at the device, inspecting every detail. It was a puzzle box, unlike any she had ever seen before. Her fingers traced the lines etched into the design, feeling for any movable pieces. She could feel a powerful aura come from within the box. It was most certainly demonic in origin. "Marvelous" she said out load. A gift from Lord Loss? Or a challenge, perhaps... She imagined the inner-structure of the box, her mind already working on ways to solve the puzzle.

She turned her attention back to the young man standing in front of her. "What is your name?" She asked.

"Oz... Oz Vessalius" he responded. She could feel two separate entities contained within the body standing before her. The dominant one, the one that she was speaking to was most certainly a demon of an unknown origin. Different from the presence she sensed within the box, and most certainly not one of Lord Loss's furniture. It was some kind of rabbit from what she could tell, possibly created from a stuffed animal. The other presence she sensed was the host. His presence was feint, as if on the verge of disappearing entirely. It takes a powerful will to continue existing with only a few fragmented memories left. How interesting, she thought to herself.

She smiled politely. "Very well Oz. Perhaps we should speak somewhere more private". She said, referring to a certain reaper. She turned and opened the gate behind her. "Please follow me." She said, motioning for him to follow.

The scenery made a drastic change as they stepped through the gate. The dilapidated mansion, was now fully restored. Several windows were lit with lighting, and music played in the distance. The dry swampy terrain was replaced with a vibrant garden filled with golden flowers.

No Caption Provided

"As of now, you are no longer in the world of darkness. You have entered my domain." She turned to face him. "That mansion was one of the few places in that world that could be linked to a pocket dimension such as this. Welcome to the land of the golden witch!" She exclaimed.

No Caption Provided

"This garden is almost as beautiful as you!" He said, while handing her a red flower.

She felt blood rush to her face, as she stared at him with a baffled expression. Where did he even get a red rose? All the flowers that grow here turn golden. The situation was so random, that she couldn't help but start laughing uncontrollably. He was very odd, even for... no... especially, for a demon. At least he was far more gentleman like than a certain someone...

No Caption Provided

"I am quite flattered. However, I apologize. I will have to turn down your advances. I am married after all." She said, showing him the ring on her finger. "He is away for now, but one day he will return here."

Oz shrank down, as if he had committed the ultimate of sins. "I'm sorry." he responded, completely embarrassed.

She gave him an amused smile. "Well. In any case, you said you needed my help. Perhaps you should start at the beginning...?"

#281 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@twin_dragons_

The demon approached the  castle
The demon approached the castle

: "I am not going in there...." says the Djinn becoming smoke entering a nearby sewer grate. There were great statues of cloaked figures each holding an hourglass with the bottoms cracked and drained of sand at their feet. The castle was dank, and smelled of fresh corpses and a frigid ambient temperature that could freeze time itself was about.

No Caption Provided

from the entrance way cloaked figures much like those seen standing outside stood inside the doorway lining the walls ...hidden faces ....skeletal hands gripping daggers, wands, maces, bows, short and broad swords alike. They seemed to watch the demon intently as he passed by eager to attack and appease their master. A staircase lay ahead beyond the entrance it lead downward and the steps appeared infinite. At the bottom a great pit of bones and the walls with encrusted in them as well....skulls with hollow eyes staring towards a center point where a throne sat, and on the throne a dark cloaked figure sat holding a massive sickle and wearing an hourglass.

No Caption Provided

"Greetings Clash, I am aware of your masters sending you to gain audience. Speak ......" says Death, clasping his hourglass and pausing time. "Time is so fragile....now that we have eternity..... divulge your masters ideas" outside of time both Clash and Death now stood with Death awaiting the demons story.

meanwhile the twin dragons stood waiting Clash's return.

No Caption Provided

A royal guardian stood watch of these two at a fair distance, it's vision shared with it's masters own.

#282 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@wearelegion:

"Well Oz, this is quite an interesting situation you have gotten yourself into." Beatrice said, with a smile on her face. It's not all too often that she comes across such an interesting plot.

Oz looked up at her, eyes filled with hope. "So you'll help me then?" She could hear the urgency in his voice. From what he had told her, this Alice person seems to be quite important to him. She narrowed her eyes, as she thought about what to do next.

"Very well, Oz. I will see what I can do. In the mean time, I am sure you'd like a place to rest and perhaps even a change of clothes? Lucifer here will show you to the guest room. Dinner should be served in an hour. Give or take..."

No Caption Provided

Oz jumped in his seat, when the maid appeared next to him. "Thank you for your hospitality." He said, attempting to bow as the maid impatiently dragged him off towards the mansion.

Once alone, Beatrice took a deep breath before examining the puzzle box Oz had given her. He said it was from Lord Loss? "Interesting..." She thought to herself. The two of them weren't on the best of terms, so it seemed odd that he would give her a gift as beautiful as this. Perhaps it was simply a challenge, though she suspected there was some sort of catch.

"Ronove!" She called out. He appeared before her wearing his usual butler uniform, along with the monocle that always sits over his left eye.

No Caption Provided

"Yes, milady?" He asked, in his usual polite and fully devoted tone. Ronove was a powerful lord, and one of the great demons of the 72 pillars... He was her oldest companions, and the most powerful demon under her command. Having originally served her teacher; he was much more like a father to her than any mere servant.

She held up the puzzle box so that he could get a better look. "Do you happen to know anything about this device?" She asked.

"That is the Lament Configuration." He said. "The box was created in the 17th century by a toy maker named Philip LeMarchand. It is said that whoever opens the box will experience all the pleasures that hell has to offer. In truth, it is simply a portal to the world of the cenobites. You may know them better as the surgeons." She looked up in surprise. She had heard tales of such creatures from the witch Immacolata. If she recalled correctly, Immacolata's furniture, the Rake, was originally a necromancer who had mistakenly summoned such beings.

Ronove continued speaking..."They are demons created from human bodies led by a being known as the Hell Priest. Essentially they are a cult devoted to pain and suffering. They are considered fanatics even among the various demon worlds." He made a look of disgust.

All the pleasures that hell has to offer? This description only served to entice her more. She wondered if they had anything to offer that she, the endless witch, has not already experienced. "Oh my... Lord Loss has given me such a wonderful gift" She cackled.

"Milady, your laugh lacks elegance" He said, with a sigh.

She paused to regain her composure. "Oh, sorry about that." She responded, before laughing in a more lady-like tone.

Of course, this would all have to wait. First, she would have to figure out what to do about Oz. A demon and his master sacrifice themselves to save their world, and suddenly find themselves here. The question is, for what purpose? Was it a miracle? No, miracles are one thing that never happen in the World of Darkness. One thing was for certain however, there was no way that this could happen without Lord Death knowing about it.

"I am sure you overheard my conversation with that rabbit?" She continued... "It seems someone has chosen to play a cruel game with him. I'd like to play too!" She said excitedly.

"And who's side will you be taking this time?" He asked.

She gave him a mischievous grin. "Oh you know me, I always love siding with the underdogs" She said, as a matter of fact. "It seems, that I am going to have to have a chat with Lord Death."

His eyes narrowed at her. "You two aren't on the best of terms. Perhaps lady Erzebet could arrange a meeting?"

She thought about it for a moment. While it's true that lady Erzebet thinks highly of her, she doubted Death would agree to make any sort of appointment. After-all, she is the Endless Witch, a human with the power to cheat death and can even control the flow of time itself. Everything about her defies the natural order. She imagined that he would see her very existence as an insult. "It is difficult to corner a king without a wall to his back, and even more difficult to corner one with open spaces in all directions." She told him.

He let out a chuckle. "You are going to enter his domain uninvited? You are as brazen as ever..." He said. "Very well. I will watch over the household while you are gone. I will tell Gaap to follow you, while keeping her distance." He bowed before taking his leave.

------

No Caption Provided

There was a loud bang as Beatrice forced open the doors to the throne room. The sound echoed all throughout the castle, as the two occupants turned to look at her. One was a demon, a non-local from what she could tell. The other... The other was death himself. Though he had no eyes, she could feel his annoyance as he turned to look to look at her.

"Sorry for the interruption!" She yelled, excitedly. "Also, your furniture... Ahem...Your guards..." She said, correcting herself. "Refused to let me in. Something about not allowing the living into the thrown room? In any case... Your toys were rude so I broke them!" She opened her arms letting three sculls bounce across the marble floor; each making loud cracking noises that echoed around the room. They belonged to three of the cloaked skeletal guards that had attempted to bar her way.

No Caption Provided

"Don't worry. They were dead to begin with, I am sure you can find a way to fix them. Or, I can even do it for you. I am the Endless Witch after all." Her face contorted into a sadistic smile. "Oh, and if you were wondering how a living human found this place, it's actually quite simple... I have died many times before..." She said, flatly.

No Caption Provided

#283 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

No Caption Provided

Standing from his throne, the castle itself vanished around them and for miles in each direction skulls could be seen and nothing more. "Always a pleasure to be interrupted by a lovely lady, a change in venue was in order though I hope you don't mind......Purgatory this place was once called you know. The skulls of angels, demons, and man lay here.... consecrated land you see. A place where I bring evil that's out of control, for the place is holy ground....Now then, what is it you want? " says Death before looking upwards noticing an angel scouring the place for damned souls.

Arch Angel Durial
Arch Angel Durial

:Spotting the trio of unholy blasphemers standing on this holy land, "Brother, why do you enter this domain in such a time ? Are those with you damned awaiting judgement to Hell?" his voice booms over the area rattling the bones below. "I am taking them to Hell for their crimes , I shall carry out their damnation myself " says Death. "If you need a hand, we are but standing by brother as always" Durial's voice boomed once more, before soaring higher until out of sight. His gaze however was still felt by all, as if standing with them.

"Now, you were saying?" Death continues....grinning back towards the Endless Witch, and Clash the demon.

#284 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Beatrice wasn't sure how a skeletal being could grin at her, but she could tell that he most certainly was. Well, this is an unexpected twist, she thought to herself. So the great Lord Death, ruler of that world was actually a rogue angel... She was surprised at how easily Lord Death was able to dismiss the archangel. All the angels she knew despised witches, and operated with a smite first ask questions later mentality. Dlanor A. Knox was practically one of the only exceptions.

Despite Death's claims of dragging them to hell, she wasn't scared. She knew Ronove had sent Gaap to serve as her backup. Between herself, Lady Gaap, and that strange demon; she was sure that they could stalemate even lord Death himself. Even if the other angels intervened, she and Gaap would have no trouble escaping. After-all, Gaap was a princess of hell. A demon who, as described in the Key of Solomon, has power to move both objects and people from anywhere she wants and too anywhere she wants. As the personification of the very idea that "things often vanish", she could even steal souls right out of Heaven if she wanted too.

Beatrice turned her attention to the demon that was originally speaking with Lord Death. While not even in the slightest bit phased by the change in scenery, she could tell he was still scanning his surroundings. Most likely looking for any possible escape routes or terrain to use to his advantage. "Well then... It seems I get to go first." She said.

She turned and looked up at Death who was now towering above them. "Have you ever read a book by the title of Alice in Wonderland?" She stared at his face looking for any possible reaction. Unfortunately his lack of skin and muscle served as the ultimate of poker faces. "It's a story about a young girl who chases a white rabbit down a hole that leads to another world. It seems I have encountered an astoundingly similar tale. Parallel worlds, funny how they work... In any case, a young rabbit showed up at my door-step today; this time, he seems to be the one chasing Alice. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, now would you?" She finished. She took a puff from her pipe, her face twisting into a wicked smile in an attempt to match Death's intimidating aura.

No Caption Provided

#285 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion

"Alice, passed through my realm as that giant black bunny, and bumped into one of my own creations. Of coarse Frank intrigued her, and they conversed for some time before he was dragged into Hell by a wish he once made with a Djinn whom calls the World of Darkness home. Unfortunately, Frank grabbed her hand whilst being dragged into another rabbit hole ...lets say. I may enter and exit Heaven or Hell freely... as this was bestowed upon me for servitude til the end of time, due to a momentary lapse of judgement siding with Lucifer about the whole apocalypse thing.: Most angels now give me space as they fear contamination or plague hence my flesh-less look. I think of it as a perk, plus that holier then thou bastard seems to of given my World of Darkness distance from intervention. So this is why I was bringing you to Hell, you do not all have to venture with me.... but it would be wise to not wait around purgatory too long as my brethren are anxious to smite. " Death says while slicing his sickle through the air cutting a door way out of nothingness.

No Caption Provided

"Be damned all ye whom approach this infernal doorway, open as I may transport these forsaken souls" Death's words cause the doorway to open and a gush of flame and air burst forward igniting Death whom shook it off. "Shall we? says Death pointing into the horrifying visage before them.

No Caption Provided

#286 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@twin_dragons_: Outside The Castle:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lady Gaap floated over the castle, keeping watch on the surroundings. She was told by Ronove to follow Beatrice, and to provide backup in case anything went wrong. In the castle, she sensed 3 different presences. Lady Beatrice, Lord Death, and a fellow demon. A rather powerful one. At the top of the castle, she noticed a royal Guardian sitting on a perched dragon. He was staring intently at two mages standing outside the castle. The mages had a similar aura as the demon that she sensed in the castle with Beatrice. No doubt they were from the same world, probably companions.

Gaap felt a sudden surge of energy before all three presences vanished, leaving behind a feint but menacing aura. An aura known by demons all too well. "Shit. Purgatory." She said out loud. She could give chase, but that wouldn't be the best of ideas. A normal demon entering purgatory is one thing, but a powerful lord such as herself would instantly draw the attention of every angel in the vicinity... It wouldn't be hard to make her escape along with Beatrice, but if they did that, then Beatrice wouldn't be able to get the information she needs...

If only there were someone else she could send in her place, just to see what's going on. Then it hit her. She could send the two mages outside. Surely they would want to check on their friend... She instantly teleported down to them.

No Caption Provided

"Hey, You two! I am sure you noticed your demon friend vanished? I can send you to him if you want..." She said.

#287 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Sylvanaya had planted acorns from the forest of Woe and restored the lost forest around her great Tree fortress, except these trees were tainted with dark essence and survive off the souls of the animals and other beings hunted in the forest. Their bodies left for the trees to consume and grow strong.

No Caption Provided

#288 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

The trees began to spawn more hostile flora from their roots able to lure in animals and other beings using scent pheromones, and bearing fruit with magical properties. Sylvanaya often picking the fruit and making potions and toxins to tip her arrowheads. The blood blossoms in particular a sought after growth as they are soul essence transmuted into luscious fruit giving the eater extended lifespan and rejuvenating flesh appearance. Another use of the blood blossoms is to concoct a spore of birthing which would create pods when mature releasing a forest elf of her blood line as she would sacrifice her own essence at the moment of seeding.

No Caption Provided

Gestation for pod depending on soul capacity, meaning Sylvanaya would have some hunting on her hands if she wanted to raise her children. So she began to scout her forest for any wanderers venturing into her hunting grounds. The occasional wandering human, and dark creature ensnared by her traps awaiting a swift death from a steadily aimed arrowhead is what met her targets. She then dragged them into the pod area while chanting a ritual, as each of the targets approached death their souls were snatched and charged into the pod which stretched its vines to envelope the bodies consuming the tissues and bones to create a new life.

#289 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: (Could I come in with a clone of the laughing lord? He'll use a false name just for the moment...or is it false. Is it even a clone?)

#290 Edited by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

The laughing lord walked through the dark quietly observing everything around him, assuming it was even him. No one had ever been able to kill him. He always turned out to be some sort of remotely connected clone of his. Every time an attempt on his life was made it turned out to be a clone. It also turned out that he allowed each one of them. And now, as alwayd, his youthful body was looking for pain. Anyones pain. And as always hidden forces hidden in the dark guarded him. The demonic like soldiers and brain manipulated monsters all at his command. His every sense waited. Much like a humans but it also seemed to be enhanced. If it were a clone it was probably far less powerfull than he really is. If it were him his true power must be hidden.

#291 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

At Beatrice's Manor:

After changing into a new set of clothes, I stepped out into the hallway and greeted by a servant who was outside waiting for me.

No Caption Provided

"Greetings sir. Lucifer told me that if you require entertainment, I was to lead you to the recreational room." His voice was deep and scratchy.

"Yes, I'd like that." I said, before bowing to him.

The butler led me through a long hallway, paintings lined up on both sides. The mansion was large, though perhaps not as large as the one that I lived in when I was younger. It made me wonder how the servants were doing right now. They had always been kind to me, despite my frequent pranks.

"Here we are, sir. Lady Beatrice's apprentice is already inside." He said, before bowing and taking his leave. I could hear voices coming from the room. When I opened the door, there was a little girl was sitting on a couch. She was staring a box displaying moving pictures, it also seemed to be where the voices were coming from.

No Caption Provided

#292 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I am tired. That last post was really sloppily written, I know. I felt like I need to at least put something out there today. Don't want to fall out of habit.

#293 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@admirallogic:

Wandering the streets of the World of Darkness, the butcher looked for more juicy meat for his window. His eyes caught a dark man standing among monsters and decided to walk over as they appeared lost. "You ...........there...., meat no around this side, GO! East! ..... I am ....Butcher! .... come by.. for ... fresh kills" he says as charging off in an eastward power walk. Not being big on words the Butcher stumbled upon a group of prostitutes whom spat and laughed at his clothing, one even kicked him in the balls while the other one pulled out a nine millimeter pistol unloading a clip into him. The butcher fell backwards, and both began to urinate on his body.

The Butcher merely stunned, grabbed each by the leg and as both screamed and kicked he stood to his feet each ankle in hand. He raised his hands high into the air, dangling them both on either side then giving a firm grip proceeded on smashing the two hookers bodies towards each other. Their heads collided and cracking noise was heard as both skulls were caved in, and blood began to flow. He dropped the bodies, and pulled out two meat hooks sliding each foot through like a spike. The bodies were then hung on the nearest fence post to drain fully into the streets as he continued to find more choice meat.

A nearby thug watched the Butchers rampage and spoke up "Hey pussy try that on a man next time" he said while swinging a steel baseball bat. The Butcher saw the guy was thick and quite muscular, a nice specimen. As approaching the thug he's met with a bat to the face, which the Butcher shakes off. Then grabbing the thugs throat squeezes til he can feel the spine which then is forcefully ripped out of the thugs body, shoved into the ground, and followed by the head being struck by the thugs own bat until it was clear off and rolling down the street. Another hook was taken and pierced through the thugs designer shoes and pinned to the fence to drain.

No Caption Provided

The laughing lord is finally approached by a Shinigami named Kyba, "What brings you into this WoD, and with such an escort?" says Kyba.

#294 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

"Pain!" He laughed like a madman, "Lovely pain! I can watch even more from here...or cause it myself." He covked his enormously

smiling head, "Can I give you pain?" Three of the demonic like soldiers slowly took a few steps in front of him.

(Is that Jason Vorhees?)

#295 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic:

Kyba said "That is the Butcher, he tends to the meat cuts ... which the darker beings devour from his shop in trade for soul energy. This is the currency here, the more you have the richer you are in means of purchase anyways. That being used to be known as Vorhees, before he was snatched by Deaths grasp... now he's The Butcher, and for him pain only brings pleasure such as yourself. I am a servant of Death, a watcher .... I record a log into whom dies and how so. If you seek pain, then visit the human district to the east. Follow the bodies.......they'll show u the way. " fading before the laughing lords eyes, appearing again near the fence he witnesses the Shinigami write into his booklet only to fade again.

No Caption Provided

#296 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

The Laughing lord chuckled staring at the Butcher, "Care to have fun?" He stared at him with a sadistic look in his eyes. Laughing, and sort of jokingly, he continued, "I want your flesh." He said making a serious face which broke into a laugh again.

#298 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic

No Caption Provided

The Butcher swiftly slashes with his machete tossing the Lord aside as in this realm visitors are not empowered as the residences whom wander this domain. Once the lord was brushed away, he continued on his path of collecting meat for his shop. In the distance he could hear an echoing laughter of the lord whom was not killed, nor felt the action against it.

:

#299 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

"Even in this realm. I'm ready for all." Another human copy of him said holding the head of the last body. He reached behind him and pulled out a twig.

"Let's play!" He burst into laughter as he plunged it into the dead heads eye and they both laughed as the laughing lord through the old head at The Butcher.

#300 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@admirallogic

No Caption Provided

Suddenly, the Butcher stopped in his footing as turning around to view the double headed laughing lord. Triggering a landmine, he burst into flame with chunks flying everywhere. One should always watch their step, in the WoD as danger is only walk away. A group of vampires overlooking the explosion began laughing and pointing at the Butcher's body blown to pieces. A group of scavenger ghouls began gathering the chunks into satchels dragging them off into a swampy terrain, which they submerged into until reaching their subterranean cave: where they stored as the piece of meat n flesh to devour.

Just as one of the ghouls was to bite into the Butchers hand, it grabbed the ghoul by the throat raising it as if body was still attached and snapped the throat. The other ghouls seeing this dropped their satchels and fled the cave back into the swamp. The Butcher pulls himself back together as strands of sinew reach out like webbing towards the other pieces and begin regenerating into the massive being known as the Butcher.

No Caption Provided