#151 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth: "Oh sister it's just been some time since I've had you around and I tired of the servants..... the streets are looking more lively, new characters have been making a scene. A witch in the lycan den, a succubus/demi god in the Coven... plenty of blood on the streets thanks to this franken psyco walking about... not to mention the hunters... it's all rather good for business. Alas I do with you'd drop in from time to time and wreak a lil havoc and remind them of their place....especially those arrogant vampires.... glad their coven is in other hands at the moment. I have been cloning the humans from local psychiatric hospitals to spice up the hunt for the other citizens. A constant flow of souls, I can't complain.

#153 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Meanwhile Merdah escaping the building by smashing through sewer grate he found inside descending through the labyrinth until finding a subterranean den just under the human district where he could grab folks and drag them into the sewage system to have his fun with. Designing a maze that lead towards den location with booby traps along the way to discourage snooping, while he's out or resting.

With the vampires hunting for him, he figures to lay low until word from his master. Every now and then vampire patrols scan the streets for hopes of the transmitter that just suddenly vanished in the area. The coven council was not pleased with their most trusted assassins, giving them no access to the coven until he's located. Selena amongst them the most out raged as her tracking beacon just vanished in the human district. She spoke with the guards watching the area with concern again about the monster and again they shooed her away.

Selena knew many entrances into the mansion and went into the monitoring lab where their lead tech was working on a new design. "Selena, not suprised to see you inside", he says ... "what would prevent your beacon from showing up ? " she asks, He stares puzzled and says "nothing less distance and lead, perhaps water too" he says, Selena realizes the sewers sound like a perfect match . He then hands her an upgraded outfit similar in look but resistant to extreme force threaded with demon blood and embedded with lycan fur, also hands over several new tips for her crossbow. She then exits using the hidden passage . She pulls up the schematics of the sewage system on her cars voice activated internet and seeing the human zone dispatches some blood letters to investigate before getting down and dirty.

The blood letters reluctantly lifting the manholes and crawling inside looking about, seeing nothing but sewers and feces start walking the map outlined by Selena. "The methane levels down here are high" says one of the blood letters, "no fire arms then" says Selena.. they take out their unique weapons, silver talons, silver bull whip, samurai sword...the funnels branched out and was not on her layout. "layout is incorrect, were forced to break up the group" he says, "proceed with caution" she says. Creeping towards the end of the tunnel or what they thought but triggering traps did each of them, one sealed off and filled with toxic gas .. another filled with steam so hot it melts flesh from bone..... an acidic produced from the filth concentrated sprays inside liquifying another....the last guard reaches the den door and twirls the lock to open but it was a false lock and triggers the last trap where the top and bottom squash like a pancake. Selena watching as all life indicators of the team faded away. Realizing he's smarter then she thought walk over to each sewer grate dropping in smoke grenades creating a thick fog down the streets.

She hoping to smoke out the beast from his hiding place, whilst finding a place to perch and wait for the signal to emerge. The smoke instead was sucked into a filtration system that vents sewage gas every 24 hours.

In other parts of the city, two angels have been spotted on vampire security cams and and being dealt with by a squad of blood letters. The cams just came back into sync revealing the blood letters were destroyed, Selena monitoring the event via her com enraged at the fall of her trainees, her being the capt of the squads should of being asked firstly to assault. "F-cking angels here? " she says all the rules are being broken, the masteriseither getting weak or ignoring it. Either way presents danger in this world of ours, she thinks to herself. She orders the blood letters to watch the skies using the mansions long range air defensive system, but Myt and Jesus are resting back at the citadel by then.

No Caption Provided

#154 Edited by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

The child in her room was weeping, staring into the silence ever peeping. Dread filling the air, as if death itself was there. The slippery shadows never stopping, the strange movements almost hopping, as the soft gleam of night's light came downward, her gaze was pondering ever onward. Upon her closet there was a tapping, the sound of it constantly rapping, for from darkness before, there was a creature at the door. Lifting her sheets to hide her face, the girl's heart began to race. The creatures claws extend, and with a swipe, give the little girl a violent end. Without a shriek or a cry, the girl in the room will sorrowfully die. Now with a crunch and a twist, the Boogeyman tore the corpse limb from limb, dragging remains out the door, leaving the place looking grim.

No Caption Provided

For as the monster left the place, the parents came in, having heard a sound, and the disgusting site, disturbing them to the core, is what they found. A mothers scream came to the Boogeyman's ears, and as he ate the child, and in turn he looked up and smiled.

No Caption Provided

(So, I wasn't sure how to introduce this character. I decided to try the Boogeyman before trying my other character)

#155 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@hunterzillas:

The shadow king watching Boogey man enter the nether realm with child in hands devouring it with a devilish smile. The king flies off to intercept the demon, guards following close armed with ethereal spears designed to destroy creatures the king could not reason with. "Demon, this is a place of dreams for children.... which powers this realm and the creatures with in it. Do not bring the human flesh in this place again, or I shall loose my justice on you" says Shadow. The guards begin to surround the demon spears closing in.. "What say you Boogey ?, abide by the rules of this realm or die breaking them? " says the king. "The flesh of adam and eve is sweet yes, but please try some adult meat." he continues.

No Caption Provided

A shadow in this place deal more pain then that of it's reality counterpart....all one has to do is believe.

No Caption Provided

#156 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

The Boogeyman looked around, seeing the guards and the Shadow King, unimaginable hatred piercing through its gaze. Interacting with the other demons was something it hated. It did not mind being around them. In fact, it gathered more power from its surroundings, but having to interact with them directly was not something it enjoyed.

It was a secluded creature, and that was how it liked to be. Of course, it was willing to defend what it does. It had slain more than its fair share of demons over its existence.

Looking at the creatures around it, the dark being cackled, extending to its full height, extending its long arms. But at the same time, it began to glow. The creature looked at the shadow king. Maybe the Boogeyman could have won a fight, maybe not, but it decided that it shouldn't attempt to confront the Shadow King yet.

The Boogeyman nodded slightly, just enough for his message to come across. It would agree to the Shadow King's terms....for now. And with that, the Boogeyman dissipated, leaving the realm of shadow, and those behind.

#157 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Selena notices that Vamptress inscribed demonic runes into the structure of the mansion keeping the angels out, wonders if it was for the coven or just to save her self. She then sneaks back out of the mansion to search for the beast she's been hunting, grabbing heavier ammo and weapons of choice. She's counting on his cocky attitude to give her a clean shot or more so to keep him down this time, climbing the cityscape she prowl through the cool night.

Merdah safe in his subterranean home seeing the carcasses of the dead vampire dragged them back to his lair resetting the traps as he left them. Devouring their now decomposing flesh sliding it in his mouth, slurping it up like sardines. He truly enjoyed immortal flesh as it felt as if he was absorbing their essence and empowering his own, his very muscles trembled and doubled in size. A craving now was born similar to the thirst but not for merely blood but the flesh of immortals, living or dead.

Selena discouraged decides to go check out the Lycan den, still being occupied by the old witch Grizelda. The fountain of blood becomes visible as she gets closer and the lady waving her in also in range for her to scope and snipe which she quickly holsters and is about to shoot when the lady submerges in the fountain. Another tactic to get her to come inside but Selena knows better as she watched her other blood letters vanish, never returning. Having brought heavier gear with her she pulls out a .50 cal revolving Gatling gun and begins firing a barrage towards the fountain but hits nothing except for the actual castle built to withstand more then that damage. Selena seeing no results tosses a grenade belt and watched again as the fountain remained and not even a dust of smoke arose from the explosion that charred the walls of the exterior shaking the castle and sending a rumble to where Selena herself stood. She then backed up and tossed a c4 package with a uranium core, lets see nothing happen now... she thinks to herself. *Bazoom!* the sound was heard through out the city, after tremors shock the area, gusts of wind and debris flew out from the den location. The fountain still stood and the lady no longer hiding stood and laughed.

No Caption Provided

Selena realized a larger strike would have to be organized and turned away and took to the sewers to attempt to track down Merdah whom has been eluding her.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

She begins her search.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#158 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth: "Oh sister it's just been some time since I've had you around and I tired of the servants..... the streets are looking more lively, new characters have been making a scene. A witch in the lycan den, a succubus/demi god in the Coven... plenty of blood on the streets thanks to this franken psyco walking about... not to mention the hunters... it's all rather good for business. Alas I do with you'd drop in from time to time and wreak a lil havoc and remind them of their place....especially those arrogant vampires.... glad their coven is in other hands at the moment. I have been cloning the humans from local psychiatric hospitals to spice up the hunt for the other citizens. A constant flow of souls, I can't complain.

No Caption Provided

Naamah gives her brother a gift. A painting of her with her most favorite brothers. The painting depicts Gabriel (Left), Lucifer (Center), and Naamah (Right). It is as they were in the beginning, back before The War, back before The Fall. She hopes that Gabriel will treasure it as much as she has. "A gift for you, brother."

#159 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth: "Oh sister, such a beauty ... a reminder of our days of glory. I will cherish it always." he says snapping his fingers as the imp take it and hangs it on the wall illuminating it with torches on either side. "For you dear sister I bestow upon you a home here with me or if you desire your own castle. This world is built on souls and the power invested the more vast it can become, not to mention a utopian grandeur of our minds working together shaping it." he says.

meanwhile, a portal ripped open into the world of darkness and spat out a unique item.

No Caption Provided

and there it sat on the streets of WoD, waiting for someone to rub it and release the Wysh Master inside.

A clone walking the streets kicking garbage around, trips falling face first with a lamp in front of his nose. Dressed in rags his sees a golden lamp, and swipes it up. Returning to the human zone he finds an abandoned building, one of his usual hideaways. Using a rag from one of his old shirts he polishes the lamp as it appeared dirty. Smoke rises from the lamp releasing a Djinn.

No Caption Provided

"Greetings master, what are your wishes? you have three....there is a price for these wishes, 1/3 your soul.... A trifle for your imagination is your limitation on what you may ask. Now master what may I do for you?" says Wysh Master. "um whoa, m-m-m-master, me? wishes.....no way..this is a dream" says the cloned man. "well master lets make your dreams come true, just ask and thy shall receive...." says Wysh Master..."I guess yeah, lets try this out....something about my soul, bah not using it anyways. Hmmm.... I wish, I was stronger then these things that hunt us." he says, "As you wish" Wysh Master says eyes glowing as the man begins to bulge all over ...lifting a couch with one hand, punching through a wall, headbutting and smashing a brick. "Alright I am ready for my next wish, Genie" says the man, "Djinn, actually master...wouldn't you rather call it a night and try out your strength on those whom scare you..but if you insist, then merely wish" says Wysh Master. "My second wish is for speed faster then any monster whom hunts us", says the man. "Done!" Wysh Master replies...eyes glowing again, the man zips around the apartment building ...up & down the stairs. Astonished at his speed and strength he walked out of the building leaving the Djinn waiting.

A group of vampires spot him as he gingerly walks in their zone covered in rags as usual, they surrounded him. Shouted names, "hey blood bag, yer a big one, looking tasty" says the vamps, tossing the rag cloak off his back.

No Caption Provided

"Now lets dance" he says, grabbing one of the vamps before they could run away ..the others fleeing entering their residence calling the blood letters. Pounding the vamp hard into the wall closest then a final punch through the chest grabbing its spine and taring it out. He then staked the rest of the body parts to the front of the residential vampire building. Then speeding back to the Djinn, "I'm ready for the final wish..." says the man. The Djinn smiles, "of coarse master, what shall it be? " says Wysh Master. "I wish, for immortality" he says, "As you wish, but I must remind you that this was your last..." Wysh master says, glowing his eyes once more. The man was no longer human but had become a statue made of pure Gold, immortal in every sense. The Djinn then walks over placing his hand on the golden statue drawing out the essence that created this man into himself.

picking up the lamp and walking out of the building he places the lamp on a bench, then transforms back into smoke entering the lamp. waiting for the next master to rub and release him.

#160 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

(Djinn have come to WoD)

#161 Edited by Re-Animator (5 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Carried on the winds of a growing darkness; the sounds of the deceased swayed gently amongst the breeze. His body contorted from the pressure of a tightly bound noose. His face, sunken in anguish from the grip of the noose. Fixated into eternal slumber; it was the sight of suicide that stood before the child one autumn morning.

"They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...sometimes the mind bends so much that it snaps in two".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I, myself have often thought about suicide to the point of fantasizing over the most romantic methods of self-execution.To be shot down in a hail of gunfire, to be eradicated in a spectacular, explosion, to fall and have my guts splattered all over time's square for the world to see.Oh, how I have dreamed and pondered such schemes over and over in my mind!

Just like the remnants of my own flesh and blood (and judging by the steady rate you, my much adored reader is finding these confessions) I'm afraid I am not long for this world. Yet, even though my time is slowly coming to an end, I look forward, with great anticipation to our eventual confrontation.To finally meet face to face, eye to eye, and mask to mask ...all at long last.

No Caption Provided

For this special occasion, I have left you, my reader, with something fitting. Think of it as a memento; a retrospective souvenir offered to you as a reward for all of your hard work and handiwork
so far. In regards to the fine, young gentleman that hangs before you, I have named this piece"Reenactment of a Father's Suicide". I hope you enjoy this piece as much as I have.Piece by piece, the puzzle is gradually coming together. Letter by letter; determined to solve the mystery, I can sense your anticipation; an indescribable, unstoppable,unkillable desire to finally put an end to the killings. To salvage what's left of the "pieces" scattered throughout the alleyways and refuges of the darkness that has already engulfed you. Yet, dear reader, I must warn you. The further you step into the darkness, the closer you get to finding the truth. Be careful what you wish for.

I will be waiting....

#162 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@re-animator: Gabreil vanhelsing doing his sweep of the area, comes across a tree with a young man hanging and surprisingly left untouched, shooting down the noose he looks over the body and finds a note stuffed in the pocket. He reads it, and shakes his head in disgust as realizing this is a sick persons demented game of attention. For good measure he splashes holy oil over the body tossing a lit match, watching the body burn a sunder.

No Caption Provided

Finally dousing it in holy water, saying a prayer for the angels to carry the soul to salvation. Then Gabreil headed back to the citadel and ran tests on the note, and ran it through the database of known criminals, but nothing ..... slamming his fist on the table.

Meanwhile Selena catching the scent of burning flesh leaps building tops spotting the fire, zooming in with her scope seeing a man in a trench coat by the flaming corpse. Watching him toss a liquid to douse the flame, then a blinding light surrounded him and he vanished moments later. Her scope useless in that lighting, the body now visible being alone. She jumped down to street level and investigated the body for herself, the holy water giving off an unbearable scent to her. A familiar odor lingered of a note leaving psycho she was still hunting, perhaps now that man is on it's trail as well.

Knowing the zombies couldn't eat this one she tossed incendiaries to reduce it to ash and have it blow away in the night wind. Before leaving she places a new cam in the area with motion detection as if this is a hunting grounds for the assailant then perhaps she'll catch a photo or video feed.

#164 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Merdah making his home in the abandoned subway train, and tunnel systems feeling quite comfortable in his solitude bodies strung up hanging to dry like processing jerky over a large bbq pit. The scent of which sometimes lured in predators which live in the underground as well. New york crocodiles have noting on the creatures living down in these depths, hence Merdah barricading his own den.

No Caption Provided

The evils of this world has no bounds, and the surface is where less abstract live.

Selena traveling through the sewers came across one of these monsters, it was a sub class of vampire.... A Nosferatu. There once of a war amongst the vampire classes and the ones whom controlled a more magik aptitude reigned supreme exiling the others. The Nosferatu remained and claimed the sewers as their territory, and for centuries neither came across each other and lived peacefully. Selena's presence was a reminder of an ancient grudge, with her beauty and poise as the Nosferatu looked on with pure hatred in his eyes.

No Caption Provided

with honed senses it stares in contemplation of Selena being down there. "Tremeire what gives you the right to enter our kingdom? your kind is not welcome, leave now!" says the nosferatu as it darts into the tunnels. Selena, confused at why he called her that title as she hadn't heard anything to do with that culture in centuries. She continued on but dropped a few land mines with proximity sensors just in case she's followed, by any more of those grotesque looking vampire beings.

She enters one of the many tunnels tossing flash bangs as she walks deeper wearing eye shields to prevent damage to her own eyes. As she enters this system water is over flowing the aqueducts, creating a submersion path that she could follow or give up and lose a chance of finding him. She presses on as a beast spots her viewing underwater and charges....

No Caption Provided

mutated having multiple legs it approached swiftly, Selena back flipping and reaching a high ground pulls out two glocks and unloads a clip each as the gator finally falls in a pool of it's own blood. Mutated piranha then begin leaping and devouring the gators body. Which is when Selena tosses a few grenades into the water sealing off that system, "he's fish food that way" she says. She chooses another direction dashing down the tunnel tapping c4 packs on each wall, reaching the end a submarine style lock mechanism seals a doorway. Placing her hand on the door, she doesn't sense any pressure, and cranks it open.

No Caption Provided

The portal led where she had never been, and figured whom ever placed the the cover did so for a reason.. and closed it again. She then used acidic compound to weld the lock closed unless broke open. Again she sped out of the tunnel back into the main corridor ... with so many choices how is she to find him? she wonders, she then walks over to the exit hatch and sits in her vehicle that's waiting. She presses a button that injects her with human blood as she hasn't fed in hours, and the direct approach gives her euphoria.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
#165 Edited by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

"Aw crap slept on the job again". "I wonder why humans come here or why I did". He pondered that for a moment. "Well I better scrub the floor". So hours past and he finishes. "Whew I'm hungry I'll get some chips and other sh!t to restock the fridge". Then again I could get killed doing this"."But what the heck I need food".So Mike walked out the door and towards the store. "I have a bad feeling about this". (Sorry for my inactivity there was something going on in real life)

#166 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

The WoD streets were quiet, the stench of decaying flesh aromatic in the streets. The zombies weren't doing their usual clean up rounds... instead they seemed to be wandering the streets walking more upright mumbling actual speech looking fully regenerated, the zombie overseer Capt'n was readying a crew and designing a new ship. The vampires, lycans, and demons as well seemed more intelligent . Death gazed on this new era of his kingdom in awe but they all still would need to feed eventually and the streets once more would run with blood.

The witch Grizelda tired of the lycan den grabbing her walking stick and strolled out on the the streets of WoD to explore once more, spitting apple seeds where ever she walked... raising a tree ripe of apples to allure willing victims to take a bite. They lycan leader Lucius sensing his castle free of scent of elderly hag took his throne once again... standing high upon his castle walls the lycans howl at the moon so full and bright.

The coven mansion holding their annual feast of plenty, where the humans are lined up and bled dry using an instrument that siphons and fills their wine glasses.

elsewhere the clone communities were a buzz as they were fed up with being a constant target and were reinforcing their homes and building an armory to fight back against the dark forces whom pursue them.

Death sits on his throne... gazing with pride of his cities splendor and synergy.

No Caption Provided

#167 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: The local grocer had a butcher shop at the front, showing various cuts of fresh meats and every thing else was sorted conventionally.

No Caption Provided

A hulking brute of a man stood with a heavily stained apron and large butchers cleaver watching with a blank impression as new people entered his shop. The butcher catered some more darker tasting clientele as well, but this time a man strolls in catching the sights of Mr. Vourhees the local butcher. Fresh tender meat is hard to come by Mr. V. thinks to himself.

No Caption Provided

His shop was filling up rather nicely, and his security/ trap system would surely fill the quota for meats today. Mr. V. walks into pull onto the heavy chains with dangle behind him, which begin the doors and windows to seal shut with heavy alloy doors sliding and interlocking into place. The grocery shelves submerging into the flooring and sealing off, exposing a vast group of citizens huddling into t a group defensively, at what moment Mr. V. steps out of behind his counter cracking his neck. The lights are the next thing that turns off, automatically ... Mr. V's mask built in infrared giving him an unfair advantage, but his cuts would have to be exact as not to ruin the meat, hooks began to fall from the ceiling as the final part of the trap mechanism was released. Mr. V. began hurling swinging hooks towards the mass, catching some just under the chin, others in back of their heads and what not, all they can hear is a zipping whoosh and then it's too late. As the bodies become hung he walks over dragging a chest freezer and begins to amputate tossing the pieces into a large icy solution to keep the meat fresh. Mike however stayed low to the ground able to cling tight enough to a grocery shelf, avoiding being spotted during the massacre. The process was repeated until the last customer, then Mr. V. walked over to his counter pulling the opposite chains releasing the doors and windows just in time for his nocturnal clients to arrive. The grocery shelves were released after the clients left and the butcher didn't even check the shelves as he was tired after cleaning up, during that time Mike slipped out with groceries he stole before running back to the citadel.

Avatar image for crimson_vigilante
#168 Posted by Crimson_Vigilante (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Edited by Salubri_Cain (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#170 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Children of the night, I look into the abyss we know of as the World of Darkness, and I am once again inviting all dark beings and kindred to join our dark domain. A place where all urges are free to explore, all rituals or eccentricities are divulged. Come be amongst your fellow kindred or dark manner of creature ....etc. . Fresh humans are spawned daily for feeding or whatever your desires.

#171 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Selena now energized after her inoculation places charges and around the sewer as she begins her ascent out back to the streets of Darkness and blood. As she's leaving she's followed by the Nosferatu whom gathers the devices and tosses them into the portal she once closed moments ago. Little did the Nosferatu know a chemical was being released that begins to dissolve after a small period of incubation, and the armor and partial flesh and fingers of it are degenerated in moments causing it to bleed out. The only chance for survival to surface and feed, and after 2,000 years the Nosferatu rise.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#172 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio
#173 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

now on the streets of the World of Darkness, his presence is felt by the other vampires. Erzebet comes as she always does and he shocks her to see. "Greeting cousin" says the Nosferatu... Erzebet being a Tremere elder is able to keep him back or elude an attack if tried. *hissing* instinctively she says " Why now do you surface? ", "it was your kin whom forced my ascending from the solitude but now I see the reasons of the past are no longer a threat, the others will soon join me." he says noticing a human covering with a shawl trying to conceal their scent and scurry by. He flashes over to it tossing the shawl into the air, using his large nails to slice across the body and with the other hand lifting the human high over head letting the blood flow into his mouth. Erzebet appalled flees back to the mansion and the grotesque feeding habit of the Nosferatu. On leaving Erzebet dropped a marking beacon form the Blood letters to find her last location.

Now fed, the Nosferatu again crawls into the sewers to spread the word of the world changing and chance to reign over the coven whom presently has power. Blood letters arrive at the scene, finding the beacon but no Nosferatu. The scent they follow back to the sewers, attaching land mines to the manholes though out the city was their first idea. Erzebet was questioned about the physical nature of the Nos, as her ability as an elder to see presence of strength or power level of the creatures/people she contacts. Her diagnosis was that the Nos. had a highly regenerative body but susceptible to daylight or ultraviolet lighting ... in conclusion they were faster, stronger, and more durable physically then the other clans. A war of arms would mean the defeat of their current way of life, but Mekhet and Tremiere were not known for physical assaults and have been progressing similarly on their own strengths.

The council decided to let them come, as to remind the Nos. of their place. The shadows which the Mekhet, embrace shall protect them as they have before. Chanting in a circle which now Selena floated mid center as the essence from each council member began to siphon into Selena, for she was their Queen. A ventrue in truth but masked as a Gangrel for her own protection, but the time was upon them to awaken her true gifts. She slumber during this coronation as well as the residence residing within the coven this very night, no distractions. Selena was then released and teleported to her new royal chamber, of rather unique design as there was no doors or windows, merely ventilation. Vampire glyphs imprinted all over the walls written in royal scripture,.

She awakens to see herself in a golden cube shaped room floating in the center somehow, opening her mouth to speak, the room expands to a larger room and a throne rises from the flooring. She humors the idea sitting into the throne, and visions of all over the castle come flooding into her mind, and thoughts of other vampires as well. She closes her eyes and decides to chose one train of thought to follow and upon opening them see's she is now inside the other vampires body able to do so as she choose. Scared she goes towards an elder whom she spoke with often, Erzebet whom sensed her presence within. "Greetings my Queen, how may I serve you? " says Ezebet, "What is happened to me? how do u know I am here? "says Selena, "Please sit your Majesty and I shall let you see through my very visions of the ceremony" she says placing her palm on the vampires forehead. Like a movie in motion Erzebet played what she had watched with her own eyes, and spoke within her mind about the clan protection she had as a child. "Why prison me in this room? " says Selena, "You may venture out as anyone you desire or any animal, not much a prison I would say" says Erzebet.

Selena closes her eyes again, now awakening into her own body. These new gifts would take some getting used to she thinks to herself, perhaps her freedom merely lies in whom to possess. Still speaking to the Queen knowing she can hear her Erzebet speaks of Queens able to use all abilities Vampires are aware of, not ones were born into. Selena smiles, imagining herself being in her previous room feeling her body tingle and shadow forming from her hands for a moment. More practice....these walls can't hold me...my place is on the streets ... she thinks to herself. Closing her eyes once more listening to her peoples thoughts and viewing through the eyes of a bat soaring in the night sky.

No Caption Provided

#175 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

From the sewers rise a horde of Nosferatu using an emergency maintenance entrance underneath a human district strip club. Security footage shows a massacre as horde brutally feeds on the strippers and people in attendance. Blood letters are dispatched and Queen Selena possess one of the blood letter females grabbing her favorite weapons and all arm themselves with radiated cartridges The letters reach the strip club but it's empty and the humans are all torn apart with blood everywhere, a zombie pheromone grenade is tossed inside.to attract the clean up crew. A flock of bats a seen soaring in the distance, Selena takes aim and drops one from the sky causing them to flee.

The blood letter reach where the bat should've been and see a Nos. laying on the ground missing it's head. "So they can shape-shift" says Selena. how interesting a skill to have, as she remembered possessing a bat. The team drove the body back to the mansion for dissection, everything Erzebet saw was true.

The body of the Nos. began to heat up, eventually bursting into flames. Queen Selena realizing that rest in the room was thinking as well. The Nos. were serving a darker master... the darkest of all and the fact the body became overheated and sundered to ash which gave off a sulfur scent.

No Caption Provided

An anger raged within Selena as Demons were mortal enemies of most immortals as they murdered all not just humans. A vision entered her mind as one of the priest she possessed tasted the ash.

No Caption Provided

Lucifer loosed from his 1000 year rest now residing in Hell with his disciple Satan whom worships his master once more relinquishing his dominion to him once more. the vision then faded as the priest began to transform and become grotesque as a Nos. The others in the room beheading it before it could be used against them, the head rolled into a pit of flame and the rest of the body was placed into the fire as well.

Meanwhile Lucifer getting a glimpse into the coven and feeling Queen Selena's presence looking back knew that the Nos would be targeted sooner then he anticipated . Opening a portal to The world of Darkness he releases two demons to create a lil chaos while his Nos. take over the coven.

No Caption Provided

Lust (powers of persuasion and to seduce all to her side)

• inspires carnal desires, perverse urges, takes away all inhibitions
No Caption Provided

Violence (Unspeakable torture and unbound rage, a wrecking ball to encounter)

• inspires anger, hate, selfishness, and blind rage

#176 Edited by Re-Animator (5 posts) - - Show Bio

"Talking to yourself is not a sign of insanity. Answering back is".

For the longest time, I had hid away from the world. Stepping back into the shadows; vanishing from the gaze

and spotlight of the public eye long enough to become a distant memory.Perhaps even a myth or an urban legend

of sorts. Where shock and disbelief had dissolved into acceptance. Where the sightings of a murder scene had become

a place of remembrance. The memories live on.

In my absence, I have engulfed myself in my own personal darkness; my own private hell, if you will ..where the confines of reality and the pleasures

of the surreal are sewn together seamlessly. It was in this makeshift workshop that I began to divulge myself into something far more ...enticing.

A contorted arm leftover from an alleyway struggle now stitched together to the gutted torso from a subway altercation.The petrified face of a

lifeless escort decorated with the eyes of an innocent bystander. Their flesh coated with dried blood lathered over their pale,porcelain

coloured flesh. A site ever so beautiful to behold.

Each piece, a work of art. Each addition, another piece of the puzzle slowly coming together In the silence of my workshop,

their dilated eyes watch closely from a distance. Always fixated from afar. Always watching me. Each and every one of them

...a constant reminder of the sins that I have committed in the world of darkness.

Yet, in my own twisted way, I like to think that each victim is still very much alive. And, soon enough...they will be.

No Caption Provided

#177 Posted by Geth (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@David_Saint_Clair

#178 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Meanwhile Lust and Violence were disguising themselves as a Lycan and a Vampire (a Nos.). Lust wandered near the Castle where the scent of the lycans were strongest, and two male lycan transformed approached her, she having a freshly healing lycan bite was welcomed inside but with an escort. Lucius the elder kept an eye on her as new faces are always better watched until loyalty is proven. Lust easily caught the attention of the males, causing jealousy amongst the mated pairs. Lycans mate for life and are not usually swayed from their bond, butLust was proving stronger. She began having the males contending for her affections asking for trophies of vampire kills. A truce was made between the immortals, yet her trance had the males ready to break it.

Violence stalked the Nosferatu clan whom traveled unorganized attacking human residences making bloody messes where ever they fed. He stepped up making a claim for leadership, as was common amongst the vampires to duel for such commanding roles. The current leader swiftly attacked slashing away at Violence whom stood unscathed and laughing, which made the attacker rage and claw harder. The useless efforts were thwarted in a clutch of his throat raised above Violence high, and the staff he carried shoved pointy end under the jaw bone separating the spine and raising the head like a totem. The body of the previous leader was then torn to pieces, his skull kept on the staff as a souvenir and reminder to the others. `Now we the Nosferatu, a strong and proud clan shall show all to fear us once more`` Says Violence. Transforming into a giant bat in comparison to the others, guiding them towards the Coven, and instructing them telepathically to watch for a moment to take out the guards.

Selena was locked in her fortified royal chamber, but their presence was felt and a stronger feeling of danger as she could sense the demon with them. She alerted the guards to travel in pairs and to stay close to the turret stations, her people would put a fight up if anyone tried to take their home.

Lycans were creeping on the Coven grounds watching the bats high above, yet fearless of being spotted as they were out for a trophy. Selena senses lycans ordered orders the low frequency sound emitters to be set off to deter and force them out as well to throw off the bats telemetry. *howls* were heard as the lycans retreated shaking off the trance state, Nos began to fall and transform while others flew off. Guards fired turrets armed with luminescent ultraviolet ammo, looked as if a light show was going on. Nos. whom were hit burst into flames immediately, Violence soaring above screeched a hitch pitched sonic boom. It had shattered a turret causing rounds to fly everywhere hitting the vampire guards lighting them up as well, the turrets now aimed towards him. Time to retreat as both sides lost followers, Selena tried to grasp at Violence yet found herself unable.

Selena realized that the demons mind was going to need more practice to conquer and focused on just that.

#180 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Selena, practiced and practiced in her solitude actually being able to more and more shift her solid state into a shadowy mist but not enough yet to escape her protective barrier spells which keep her inside the very walls. Otherwise, she has been working on focusing her possession ability and using it on stronger willed vampires each session to harness her dominance enough to control a demon. Interesting to Selena, the walls inscriptions appear to be disappearing as her abilities are increasing in strength. This gives her a relieving sensation of her efforts reaching a point of escape once empowered enough to do so.

No Caption Provided

Lycans returning to their lair empty handed to Lust, she looking on with hell in her eyes. The lycan men hold their heads low whimpering in shame, Lucius sitting in his throne in disgust at their weak demeanor. Calling the men over for council of their whereabouts and receiving nothing more then lost memories and shadows in their minds. Even to taste the blood gave no answers, and this worried him. Something was in his den, and his senses were not picking it up.

Elsewhere, the Nosferatu were regrouping as many of them were taking out quite easily by the turrets at the coven mansion. Violence, did not estimate such a weakness to ultraviolet ammo. Regrouped at an abandoned building he confronted the remaining Nos. appearing in his true form, they now bowed in recognition of their masters bloodline. He told the Nos. they would have to feed upon him and purge the vampire blood that weakens them, each lined up for the meal that awaited. Once all had fed, and their once weakness had to be tested. Violence recovered a gun from of the guards and unloaded a clip into an unsuspecting Nos. which flew backwards barraged with bullets that seemed to look like photon blasts. The Nos. however, stood up and dusted off his chest as the wounds healed instantaneous and they all laughed in their new found power. Violence then began to devise a new plan of assault..

No Caption Provided

"Children of the World of Darkness, and those whom walk amongst the shadows this is an official notice that WoD is now CNVU Mystical location. So feel free to make this a home, if you have not as of yet and indulge in the darker side of life that the other realms deny or deem inappropriate" -weARELegion

#181 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: "Johnny? Johnny where are- Oh sh..."

Paul vomited. Carl fainted. The other's simply muttered four letter words and started in disbelief. Johnny was face-down on the pavement, soaking in a small pond of his own blood. Sitting on the back steps of the club with his foot grinding Johnny's head into the pavement was a man contently smoking a cigarette. He wore a brown leather jacket and black jeans and had wild white hair and yellowish skin. He turned to look at Johnny's mortified friends and grinned madly, revealing dagger-like teeth.

"Evening, fellas." He took one last puff of his cigarette and put it out on the back of Johnny's neck. The young man opened his mouth to scream but ending up gargling blood. His torturer looked down angrily and snapped at him. "Shut up, Johnny." He stood and stuck his hands in his pockets, walking in an intimidating fashion towards Johnny's friends. One of Jon pulled a knife and rushed him, but in an instant he had been disarmed and disemboweled. The man threw his twitching body against the side of the club and savored the sound of his bones crunching against the building. The remaining men drew their knives and charged. They stood little chance.

Strigoi licked the blood from his hands and lit another cigarette. He began to hum his favorite song but was interrupted as a strange portal appeared before him. It seemed to whisper to him, beckoning him closer. He wasn't sure why, but it felt homey in a way. He paced for a minute or so, examining it closer. He finally stopped a few inches from it and shrugged.

"Why the **** not?" Strigoi stepped forward and the portal closed, leaving the alleyway quiet except for the occasional whimper of pain from Strigoi's victims. Carl chose this moment to regain consciousness, only to faint again after seeing the alleyway's new crimson paint job.

Strigoi found himself standing in an alleyway quite similar to the one he had left behind, but the smell was different. It smelled of evil and death. Strigoi smiled. He waved his hand and a gust of wind carried him to a rooftop above. He looked out and saw a bleak cityscape. He could hear moans and cries of the undead and shrieks of distress echo through the streets. His smile grew wider and his evil heart began to pump with excitement.

"Hell yeah."

*cue Strigoi theme song*

Loading Video...

#182 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@racob7: A corpse rises eyes a flame turning towards Strigoi, the ballad of the dead welcoming their brethren.

#183 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7:

As always Lady Erzebet greets Strigoi as he enters the streets arriving moments later

No Caption Provided

"Greetings Strigoi, welcome to our great realm of shadow and mayhem. A pleasure to meet one such as yourself, your kin have not been in this place for quite some time. Our streets are now yours to explore, many abandoned properties exist if you choose to make residence. If your looking for a bite, the human district is not far and is a delicious place to grab a meal. Mind the zombies, they keep the city clean and usually stay away from us immortals. I now bid thee farwell and leave you to explore " Says Erzebet.

#184 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

The chaotic World of Darkness was in a way a home for me.Granted a dangerous,where just about everything was trying to kill each other.I guess in a way that makes it a home for something like me.A mercenary with a uncontrollable thirst for violence.This cold unforgiving night,I had been hired to take down a freshly turned vampire.Something I wasn't really experienced at taking on.The only thing I really know about the creature.was that the only way to kill was a wooden stake to the heart.

Now sitting in my muscle car,I wait for the apex predator of the night to show its damn face.The alley way I wait in is dark,decraped.Im probably the last thing with a heart to have stumbled upon in the last 100 years or so.The moaning of the dead echoed through the alley like the sound of nails against a chalkboard.This place would make any sane person go insane,but thankfully I'm not a sane person.My mind has been altered by the abuse of the experiments to make me the perfect killing machine.Then throw in the fact that I'm a werewolf and you could understand why I am the way I am.In my opinion,I have gone completely unhinged due to the fact I was born with a natural rapid healing factor.A strange noise,in the cryptid alley in front of me.It sounded a lot like someone sucking on straw but no liquid is left in the cup.

Swiftly I flipped on the headlights.The creature was taken back by the light reflecting onto its eyes.Before I thought it could react,I attempted to run it down in my car.In a split second I was in the driver seat of my car then I was spread out like a rag doll on the cold asphalt.I tasted the iron of my blood.My lip had busted open,I as began to stand up,I noticed my leg had a bone broken in it.However this didn't slow me down any.I stood up to meet the snarling beast.It looked like a naked pale corpse,without any genitally.Its claws were dripping with fresh blood,It stood up on like a newborn deer.I began to awkwardly to charge at,its sudden change of speed when it got close to me.Striking out with it's claws,it shreds through my ballistic armor.The creature began to lick its claws clean of my blood.Without hesitation I unslung my AK.And fire a burst into the monster's chest.There was nothing,no blood,gore or pain from the shots.Just burning bullet holes where the shots connected with its mass.

The bullet holes quickly began to close themselves."Shit." I found myself mumbling as the creature looked at me with hollow,pure black eyes.I make a mad dash for it going the opposite way,jump over my flipped over car and roll as I make impact with the ground.I could hear the creature's foot steps behind me as it gives chase.Its footsteps taking the patten of my beating heart,I begin to run the side of one of the buildings that make up the alleyway.As I'm top of the rooftop,I go to turn around.Before I could turn around to take aim I was grasped from behind.The claws cutting deep into my flesh,exposing muscle.In a panic,I slammed the back of my combat helmet into creatures face.However it didn't budge.Out of desperation I unslung my disk mines.Boom!The side of the building is blown away.The explosion sends me skidding across the rooftop along with the creature.I stood up,my whole body aching with pain.The open gash in my torso slowly began to visualbee assemble itself.

As I thought the damn abomination was dead.It appeared out of the smoke from the explosion.It exploded out of the smoke like a bat straight of hell.It swiftly bite down onto the side of neck.Blood gushed down the side of my neck.The Vampire quickly collapsed onto the ground and began convulging on the ground.As a dark liquid began to ooze from its mouth.Im not sure why exactly that happened,I just assumed that my healing factor would make me immune.Before I went more into what happened,I quickly impale the creature in the chest with the stake,I had brought.With the contract done,I set out to my apartment.I layed in bed just staring at the ceiling.

#185 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: OOC: Before I make a move, is your apartment in the World of Darkness?

#186 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: Goodie. back to IC:

Strigoi smells the air.

"Something's bleeding." He smiles.

His enhanced hearing picks up the sounds of gunfire, followed by a loud explosion. He decides to investigate.

Strigoi transforms into a crow and flies towards the blood smell. He finds a dead vampire and sees a man limping through the streets. He decides to return to his "human" form and follow from a distance, sticking to the shadows and using his stealth. He is lead to an apartment building. After listening for several minutes he decides to make his move. He steps into the building and climbs the stairs to the man's room. He reaches his door and slips underneath it as mist, reforming on the other side near the man's bed. He clears his throat to get the man's attention and prepares to be attacked.

#188 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: The familiar sound of someone clearing their throat.I snapped up to my feet.My chest was nearly done healing.The person didn't seem to be an immediate threat.I looked him over as I slid my combat helmet over my face.However just in case,I grabbed onto the sun katana underneath my bed.However I didn't retract the laser from the hilt.

"What business do you have here?" I questioned.Hoping that this man was just curious and this wouldn't lead to a fight.Im not really sure what I would have to pay on damages if I was to go ballistic as a werewolf.

#189 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: "I was just bored and you seemed like fun, so I figured we could play a while. I was hoping you'd attack me right away, but I guess this gives me time for a warm-up."

Strigoi throws his coat and shirt to the floor, revealing a ripped body. He does a few quick stretches and does a bit of shadow boxing. He cracks his knuckles and puts up his dukes.

"I hope you still have some fight left in you, I'd hate for this to be too easy!" He grins and his sharp teeth gleam like knives.

#190 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: I watch the stranger as he gets ready for battle.Apparently he came looking for fight,and he found one.I took off the remains the of the shredded armor off.The super soldier serum had buffen me up.I unleashed the blade,releasing orange-yellow light."This one fight you can't win." I replied to the mysterious man.The dark room was now illuminated.Light reflecting off the visor of my helmet.I stared at him through the visor,hiding my facial features.

"Tell me,do you bleed?"

#191 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: "You call that a taunt? I hope your fighting is better than your monologuing, Cool lightsaber, by the way, can I have it?" Strigoi attempts suggestion, trying to influence his foe's mind and get him to surrender his weapon. It's a dirty Trix, but Strigoi has very little sense of honor. "Pretty please?" He snickers like a child.

#192 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: I quickly do a lunge strike like a fencer.Just to test what the stranger's abilities were.After that I would ram him with my left shoulder and fall back with a vertical slash aimed to split him down the middle.

#193 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: Strigoi is caught off guard by the attack and narrowly avoids the thrust. As he is rammed in the face by the man's shoulder he realizes he totally forgot suggestion requires eye contact and he can't see this guy's eyes. As he reflects on his stupidity he tries to think up a strategy, but is interrupted. He manages to catch the man's hand as he brings a swing down at his head and throws a wild punch at the man's gut with enough force to knock the wind out of a bull. He's too pissed right now to think of something fancy.

#194 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: The shoulder contacts but the slash fails miserably.The man catches my arm and deals one hell of a blow.On impact I feel some of my organs shift,but due to the healing factor it wasn't that serious.However the force behind the punch knocks me through the wall.I am able to stop myself from skidding,by rolling on the impact of me hitting the ground.I slowly rise up to one knee and toss an electric grenade into my apartment.

#195 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: Strigoi sends his opponent flying through the wall. As he walks towards the hole something flies in through the window. His enhanced vision lets him see it in slow motion, and when he realizes what it is he punts it back outside. He intends to return it to its sender.

#196 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: The attacker sends the grenade back toward me as it rights between us,I pull out my handgun that was strapped to my left leg.Bullseye!The grenade bursts,into an explosion of electricity.Harming neither of us.I take aim and fire a three round burst.Aiming the acidic ammo at where vital organs should be.

#197 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: Strigoi begins to zig zag towards the man, one of his acidic bullets striking him in the leg and another in the shoulder. Darkness surges around the wounds, healing his flesh almost as quickly as it melts away.

"Put away your toys and fight like a..."

Strigoi becomes smoke and closes the distance. He reappears in front of the kneeling man and swings his foot upwards at his face.

"MAN!"

#198 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: The bullets have no effect on the man.Before I could respond he disappeared into smoke.As quickly as he disappeared,he delivered a snap kick that connected with my jaw.I stumbled back before emptying the cartridge from the handgun and then tossed the gun.The healing factor had did its job my torso had fully healed from the early encounter.Without hesitation,I released my dual phantom claws from my left knuckles.Suddenly,I charge at the man to slide under him.If the attempt works,I would then attempt to german suplex him.But if it fails then,I would attempt to get into a defensive position.

#199 Posted by Racob7 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: Strigoi leaps into the air as the man slides under him. He lands and begins to groan as his body changes shape. In a moment he's taken the form of a wolf large enough to take down a bear. Darkness swirls around his body and his eyes glow red. He speaks, but the voice seems to come from all around him and sounds almost demonic.

"It's been fun, but I'm done playing with you. Now we fight!"

Strigoi charges, his paws shaking the ground. He lunges at the man, ready to rip him apart.

#200 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: "Im suprised it didn't take you three hours to transform."I coldly state.The man transformers into a large wolf.As the wolf lunges,I fall onto my back and pull the blade hoping that it would cut the beast in half,also I through my clawed fist to impale the side of the beast's skull.