#101 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Skytale pushes back against the barrier, as it begins to crack he realizes what Skullitor is doing and prepares to teleport. "Your servant deserves a reward, Skullitor. You owe her your life." With a flash of emerald Skytale disappears, off to wander the stars once more. He will return another day to finish what he started.

#102 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: Now in hell castle Skull begins to absorb the souls damned so as it may teleport again back to WoD. Which doesn't take very long being in hell after all, Skullitor begins the teleportation ritual and the castle starts to transport. Rising back into it's established location, covered in an anti-magic field held in place by Ilsa.

#103 Edited by Re-Animator (5 posts) - - Show Bio

My childhood was far from perfect.

My father; a man of faith was a strict, devout Christian planted firmly in his beliefs. A father that never hesitated to preach

his narrow-minded outlooks towards his family on a daily basis.

My mother, spared from the hardships of reality, fell ill during my infancy.

What little information that I managed to gather about my mother from over the years was pieced together through stories of resentment.

I was a burden to the family. A burden, as I was often told, that contributed to the death of my mother and brought her to an early grave.

No Caption Provided

"It was god's will" father said.

Through his cold, stern eyes and, in extension, the eyes of god himself, my father looked at my mother's
passing as a form of punishment. Lack of repentance and the consequence of infidelity. There was no exception.

No Caption Provided

And so, through the fruits of such an affair, a child was born.

The sole reminder of the dark temptations that reside within us. The burden of guilt and the bearing

of shame made flesh.

No Caption Provided

Now, in this day and age, most "accidents" and "mistakes" are nipped in the bud in the earliest stages of pregnancy;

but to give up an only child,one of god's greatest miracles, was simply out of the question.

My father, ever the main of faith, had a better idea.

It is said that in every cloud lies a silver lining. How I wish that were true in a world of darkness.

____

At first, my father looked at this situation as an opportunity; a second chance, if you will. to start over and create the wholesome,

religious family that my father always wanted.

But, as time passed and the years went by, the life that my father had originally envisioned gradually turned into a strained relationship

plagued by regrets and the winding downfall of

As the pressures of raising a child, mixed with the responsibilities of a single parent escalated, my father began to slip further and further

into a state self-medication.

It wasn't much longer after that my father started losing touch with the world around him. His method of coping with the outside world became

the root of his addiction.

Alcohol, his vice of choice, slowly changed my father into something else entirely.

As all habits are formed, the effects of his addiction manifested without notice , but, with time, all it took was a few drinks

and my father became something else entirely.

No Caption Provided

By the time I was 9 years old, I could already see the cracks forming between my father and I. But, it was also during this time

that I began to see the world for what it truly was.

No Caption Provided

A cesspool of filth and degradation.

The superficial frauds of false appearances which hid away true intentions. The fabricated put-ons and self serving faccades of the dishonest. The flesh made illusions

masquerading as reality.

All masks. All masks carved with plastic smiles grinning from ear to ear.

No Caption Provided

____

No Caption Provided

Dear reader. I'm afraid you'll have to look much harder for what you're searching for. This particular body had a few more items attached to it that I so desperately

needed for a current project of mine.

Until next we meet.

#104 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@re-animator: (post this in your profile) the note was okay to leave....

Selena stumbles upon another corpse with missing parts and wonders is this demented murderer some kind of Frankenstein or descendant of Victor. His creations once wanders these streets but the supernatural societies established locations and together tore those monsters apart. The pieces scattered amongst the clans and covens never spoke of again.

Perhaps this madman is trying to reassemble or worse create a stronger version to wreak havoc on our world we covet so. Either way this being must be found and stopped for their horrendous actions. The zombies clean the streets but these pieces left behind aren't rotting but living making the zombies go into frenzies and attacking more then just the mess they were meant to clean.

"my children, these hunters and outsiders are becoming an annoyance to our ways. The mortals created for food at our cloning stations are beginning to grow arrogant, feeling protected by these factions. It is time we remind them why they fear the night and the monsters whom lurk amongst the shadows!. " says weARElegion.

A simple message to all whom choose to defy our ways.

No Caption Provided

#105 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95 With the choice in Darksiders hand, of torturing these lycans more or bite them and taste the blood memories inside seeing the past.

Another option would be raiding the lycan den and capturing their leader Lucius. Gabreil advising the latter to be a last resort as fire power is limited between the two.

"What say you Darksider?" Says Gabreil.

#106 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: "We should hit them with where it hurts.We should capture their king."I stated.Answering the veteran's question.

#107 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

"Pray with me, as we're going to need quite the arsenal or an unexpected ally" Gabreil says walking over to heavens door. washing his hands in holy water, then loudly speaking out the lords prayer .... The doorway opens shining light throughout the citadel an arsenal of holy imbued weaponry lays before the two men.

No Caption Provided

#108 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Lucius king of the Lycans hears news of his fellow lycans being caught and tortured. Fearing the worst an invasion he opens an old passage in the catacombs below his castle it leads to a labyrinth.

No Caption Provided

The lycans descend into the depths their castle now bare of defenses and doors wide open. Perimeter defenses shut down, and a dead lesser lycan lays slaughtered by a silver edged sword. The entrance way to the catacombs sealed once more, and the lycans wandering the labyrinth which also leads into the citys main sewage systems.

@darksider95

#109 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabreil and Darksider storm the castle with no resistance, both staring at each other "they were tipped off, that link between their leader must work both ways", the castle was vast yet thermal scanners indicated nothing within the building. Gabreil began to plant traps for if they ever return, "silver oxide, napalm...should be a warm welcome' he says. Darksider appearing discouraged started sniffing around for clues.

Lucius senses his presence begins to take in alternate passage that would lead Darksider away from the castle.

Suddenly a blip shows up on the scanner heading away from the castle, Gabreil begins to pursue "Coming sider? he says as he kicks open the door mid run. Dropping to one knee, and pulling out his modified sniper rifle, the heat signature sill in range. He fires a silver round blessed in holy water, it reaches its target hitting the back of the kneecap severing it completely off. Lucius, now enraged and hopping as he begins transformation running on three limbs as the fourth begins to regrow. Lucius takes refuge in an old mining quarry.

Gabreil catches up and all he sees is a deep quarry with many entrances and the minerals throwing off the readings.

"crap lost him in that mess down there" as he tosses grenades to seal all entrances by causing an cave in. "now we just sit back and wait for movement" he says as he lays down in some brush posting his sniper rifle. "Darksider got ya a memento, his leg from knee down." tossing it towards him.

Meanwhile a new visitor to this dark world was torn from the bowels of hell and unleashed onto the streets. A psychotic serial killer persona who's on a leash by the devil himself. Lady Erzebet feeling his presence goes to welcome him, as he charges at her with his lumbering arms attempting to tare her limb from limb. She nearly escapes by traversing the shadows the beast stalking her scent, his name is Merdah.

No Caption Provided

and those whom stand in his way learn it well.

@darksider95

#110 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@wearelegion: Selena hearing about this monster crawling through the streets from Erzebet decides to investigate. She starts at the location where Erzebet encountered it and picks up a scent, she climbs to a vantage point to watch the streets for movement.

No Caption Provided

she glancing over usual action areas seen many feedings by vampires and lycans and the few humans mugging, prositutes, rapists, drug dealers, and normal things to see. The creature was smart enough to stay hidden as the blood letters would surely teach it a lesson.

Selena crouched patiently with sniper rifle in place playfully shooting lycans not to kill but for sport.

#111 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

The abandoned building of the WoD begin to reshape as weARElegion wills it,

No Caption Provided

and guests begin to arrive at the Castle.

@doctor_wheatley

#112 Posted by boschePG (6315 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

I just reread this. Jon Black is going to spend a lot of time in this city. I can see it

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
#113 Posted by Doctor_Wheatley (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: (Yeah, Mr-Teddy would fit in here too.. Were almost done the negotiation in the laboratory... next stop. The World Of Darkness)

#114 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: @doctor_wheatley: The carriages waiting outside the laboratory were pulled by undead stallions, which swarmed flies as they crawled with maggots. The carriage was nearly blanketed in gnats making the lab almost invisible to the naked eye. A fog rolled in thick and consuming filled with vapor of rotting flesh and bog gasses, the carriages opening inhaling the fumes leaving the mere scent behind. weARElegion sitting on his throne of bones awaiting his guests

No Caption Provided

#115 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95

Meanwhile Symbiot in the body of a zombie, following the horde as they move from place to place devouring remains left by the many creatures that roam the streets.

No Caption Provided

A group of Hunters were came to a screeching halt, as they saw the horde doing their clean up duties and for fun started picking them off.

No Caption Provided

Symbiots' host being shot a couple of times, by high caliber rounds fell to the ground in pieces. "Die zombie scum" says one of the men, "Get em boys" says another, a grenade is thrown and the horde drops to the ground as the men run over and blast away at their heads. A splash of zombie blood gets in one of their eyes, blood which Symbiot was attached to, he wiped his eyes laughing it off. The zombie virus and Symbiot were now spreading within the man who now retreated inside their van as they sped off. Symbiot learning more from this man then the zombies memories, seeing it in some kind of nightmarish world. The body of the zombie that was previously host liquified as all hosts do when Symbiot leaves them, now having a map of the city and information on what lurks in the dark.

When reaching the compound the infected man walks into the bathroom and begins starring at his face in the mirror, looking at his gums, and under his eyelids. Early signs of infection would of been present but Symbiot was keeping them at bay for the moment, until it could figure out a new host. He felt stronger, more aware of things and a slight craving to kill ... but being a hunter this was a normal thing at times, he shook it off brushing his teeth and washing up for rest. His scars from long past were healed and cuts n scrapes from the day were no longer present either those facts eluded him, until changing beside another hunter he was bunked with noticed it. "Dude your scars, are gone .... and I thought you got scratched up earlier fighting a demon, there not a mark on you" says the man, looking into the mirror he became fearful and looking at the other man said "Do it bro, before I change into something horrible" . Symbiot knowing there's no time waited for the other man to react puling out his gun and firing dead center of the infected mans forehead, calculating the position focuses concentration. At that exact moment of impact turning he flesh into a steel kind of hardness, as he leaped forward growing the finger nails driving them into the other hunter. The other hunter continuing to fire knocking back the zombie infected body free of Symbiot, watching as the body began to liquify "That was new", says the man. The other hunters at that moment hearing the commotion armed with heavy assault gear kick open the door seeing the pile of goo and the other man with gun in hand. "All clear" they said dragging the man to the informatory.

Stitching him up and inspecting for infection which was not present so they released him back to a new quarters. Symbiot knowing the risk that was waits for the mans wounds to heal on their own, but begins to spread more within his system claiming the body for itself. The mind being put into a coma like state, and then began upgrading increasing strength, agility, intellect and combat techniques. Symbiot then kept up appearances running missions and began to climb in ranks. Eventually it was given rank of elite, which allowed freedom of the swat formation and the compound whenever it wanted.

Exploring was always an enjoyable part of the life of a symbiote, so gearing up and out it went hunting and interacting with some darker beings whom noticed his non-human scent and gave mercenary jobs against other immortals.

No Caption Provided

it's body might change but his gear stays the same.... A mercenary for hire.

#117 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Merdah finding his refuge in an abandoned building or so he thought as voices from the apartments above started echoing as if this was a fully functional residence. In fact the humans, clones or not... were squatting this as their own place in this nightmarish city. He heard laughing, babies crying, smelt food cooking, and a rage began to build up inside... let dropping a bloody hunk of meat in with a school of piranha. He slowly climbed the stair case and began to walk down the hallways, smelling each door as he passes by. He preferred to start off with a single woman... easily over powered, and could quench other carnal desires. Creeping silently through the halls even licking the door knobs to sense his pray to come...an hour past and the voices started to die down as most were going to sleep. Lights in doorways went out, and locks were chained and bolted, Merdah snickering at their feeble defenses. Finally coming across an apartment with the scent he desired, a fresh menstruation..... and the sounds of snoring from the mail box. He reaches out and a skeletal key materializes in his hand as he goes towards the lock, fitting a perfect match unlocking the door. No chain or deadbolt in addition which surprised him, sniffing around he locates her sleeping on her couch in the living room. She was wearing nothing more then a pair of panties and a long t-shirt, he began to drool.

With one hand he reached over and palmed her head, enclosing her face within his hand as she began to flail and kick. Her screams muffled by the mans large hand, with his other hand he tore off her panties as she bleed all over the couch. He then placed his hand underneath the flowing blood letting it pool in his hand then bringing it close and lapping it down as it ran down his chin. She began to bite as she was losing air and he responded by releasing her as he grabbed both legs in one hand flipping her upside down, "Scream!" he says, holding her high staring into her face as the blood now dripping down her face. He then pulls her closer and runs his tongue across her damp body as she indeed begins to scream loudly. It's then when he enrages slamming her back and forth into the walls of the apartment, painting the walls red then flopping her onto the table. Half dead but very much alive, she begs for death..he smiles and says "Not before dinner" materializing a large serrated butchers knife and begins to dismember her alive. Starting at the feet,hands,forearms, shins, arms, thighs, leaving the torso and Head. Eating it raw as she watched whilst laying in pain and continuing to scream, searing the wounds close to prevent bleeding to death. "Now I'm feeling frisky" he says as he unclothes exposing his 10 inch monster, her eyes saying more then her screams could ever as he lumbered towards her. Mounting her and whilst holding her throat using her and tossing her lifeless body aside. He then picks up her body and throws in the oven on 300 F, a slow roast he thinks to himself intending on returning later.

Feeling kinda spent from all his fun he lays on the bloody couch and catches some rest leaving the door unhinged and half open.

#118 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

weARElegion says "To all my children and visitors alike, I bid thee welcome and remind all to indulge in your carnal desires as there are plenty of humans to go around thanks for the soul recycle station which returns each soul to a fresh new vessel".

#119 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The coven mansion is in an uproar, everyone is discussing about this monstrosity on the streets attacking even vampires, Selena and her other blood letters ordered to increase their scouting efforts to possibly bring this beast in for judgement.

No Caption Provided

"I've tracked him to the cloning residential area, it's forbidden for us to enter", says Selena. "We'll send a message to the Justice, but in the mean time monitor his actions". says the council, Selena leaves the room walking towards a shielded off zone staring into the cursed throne room where her adoptive father/leader once sat. Then walking away and heading out the main doorway to her black Mercedes and heads towards the residential area. Standing outside the guarded zone, guarded by human clones whom begin to target her as laser pointers light her up. She asks "Any disturbances ? in your compound... I've tracked a beast this way, his scent lingers", "We have our own to watch out for such signs, Vampire..*spitting* Nothing to report so far, now off with you before we loser our patience". says the man.

Selenas' temper beginning to race, as she see's their nervous veins pumping fresh blood and hearing their ignorant tones. She keeps her cool, remembering the ancient pact and backs off sitting back in her car out of reach of the fire arms being used. Radioing to her coven, "Humans deny trouble, so we're locked out" she says. Meanwhile in a lower chamber the elders begin a summoning ritual to call about Justice/Shadow. Shadow rises, seeing vampires around him "What do you call me for? he says. "we need your aid as a force not following the city rules now resides in a forbidden area, as per pact" the council says. "it has been seen, and weARElegion wishes to see more before Justice is done" says Shadow, "The matter is done, I shall depart, the payment I take this time is a lesser shadow" as he crawls across the flooring reaching out towards a young female barely turned snatching on to her shadow taring out beneath her as she collapses in front of the gathering. The gathering momentarily startled then resuming conversation as if nothing occurred, the girls body becoming ash in seconds after. Shadow then disappearing as if mist in the wind, back to the world of shadows where he now resides as King.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
#120 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike Schmidt read the peice of paper again he couldn't believe what he saw he just had gotten fired from his job as a night guard he sighed and went up to his small apartments patio and saw the zombies eating some dead human body's he watched them eat the corpses he hoped he didn't become one of them he wondered if there could be another job he could take so he could pay the rent for his apartment

#121 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@ironspiderchan45: Spotting Mike from a behind a garbage bin Gabreil was taking cover behind, realizing Mike was new to this area as he was looking at buildings in a non-human sanctioned area. Gabreil then walked up behind and whispered towards him *pist,pssst* Mike turns around seeing Gabreils pistol targeting him and Gabreil asks "Are you wanting to die tonight? ... This city is not safe for people to just wander. The gun isn't for you, a vampire female usually welcomes all new visitors to this place. Somethings scared the vampires lately except the blood letters (an elite group of vampire assassins)." says Gabreil

#122 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: I'm sorry sir I didn't know that plus this is where I used to work and what do you mean by blood letters *he then would notice that the termination slip had a address in the non human zone*

#123 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry if I don't post back fast I'm replying to other threads

#124 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

"The blood-letters are a group of vampires whom have no fear, and prowl the night always" as Gabreil begins to climb a fire escape towards the roof top of the building. The citadel, a place of safety not far from view, "that is a place if your in trouble to head to...*pointing it out*... I am heading there now, take care. " he says.

A demon walking on street catches a scent of the two...

No Caption Provided

grunting, snorting, and stomping towards the alley way where the two were standing. Seeing nothing *roars* spooking rats and the demon shakes it's head and walks back on the main streets prowling for more prey.

@ironspiderchan45

#125 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Later *runs out the back door and several alleyways to get back to the non restricted area and buys a room at a ratty motel* Okay that was weird zombies and vampires what's next the illuminati

#126 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@ironspiderchan45: "Greetings says the motel owner, with his pet rats walking about his office. My friends and I bid you welcome... don't we .... FRIENDS...., We are many rooms available. Do you need a wake up call? Room service is available our Servant Mr. Bates will handle all calls." As Mr. Bates hands over the room key.

No Caption Provided

#128 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

Why thank you and OH MY GOD RATS *grabs the key and runs into the room and looks out the window to see if the demon was still chasing him*

#129 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: Inside the motel room Mike found feces everywhere, specifically rat droppings and most the furniture and bedding were nibbled and tore. There was a stench coming from the closet, of a victim whom last spent a night at the motel whom was just about ripe enough to explode if anyone disturbed it. The fowl odor was luring Mike to investigate..... Just as the door knocked, *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" it was Mr. Bates, "Everything fine in there???, I may of forgot to clean the room ... " says Mr. Bates. The sheets on the bed crusted over with dried blood stains, the walls crawling with roaches... a large pile of human crap in the toilet clogging and no plunger in sight.

#130 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Oh god I think I'm gonna puke *hears Mr.Bates* You. Don't say

#131 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: "one second before I clean your room, the guests next door want my services as well" as he knocks on the room next to Mikes, *KNOCK, KNOCK" The young couple opens the door, exposing a similar looking room as described by Mike, the man pissed off and shouting "we didn't pay for this, how could you run a place like this? we want a refund", "now, now, I can't do that... what kinda business would we have if our customers got all their $$$ back...hmmmm" says Mr. bates holding a machete in each hand behind his back. "we're leaving out of the way they both say " rather loudly, then a *thump, thump, and a splashing* Mr. Bates saying "that's better now, no reason to lose your heads" as he drags the two bodies over to the bed then piling their heads on top turning the t..v. on and thanking them for their calling ahead closing the door behind him. Forgetting all about Mike, and returning to the office.

#132 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: mike would stare in horror and try to find a way out without getting detected he then wondered if he could find a window of some sort or a secret passage way he realized to play it safe he pushed his bed onto the door and hoped that would keep the horrid Mr. Bates out for a while

#133 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: Gabreil still watching from a distance, he shakes his head seeing Mike pick that very motel. He comes around the back of the room placing c4 on the back window that was barred up, and walked around front knocking on the door then ducking out of sight. Knowing that Mike would check whom was at the doorway allowing the c4 to blow making a hole for him to escape, Gabreil stood out back waiting and keeping an eye out for Mr. Bates.

Mr. Bates hearing the explosion was about to run out when Mr. Willard the office manager said not to as it was a trap, his lil friends told him another man was outside with guns. "Ben, your family truly are my friends" says Mr. Willard.

#134 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Mike would jump through the hole and then says "I owe you one and umm where is that safe place you were talking about?" Mike shivered remembering what mr. Bates had done to the couple and hoped he wouldn't go looking for him later

#135 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: Gabreil steps back firing a cable towards the top of a building, "we climb now" he says, climbing the cable up to the top of a building. The citadel was closer then Mike knew, hidden behind a mirage of holy magic to look like an bell tower. Once both walked through the the doorway it was a citadel of gigantic proportion with many rooms and holy relics about, plus an up to date state of the art holographic gps system on all the evil locations through out the city. "Welcome to the citadel of power, our last safe zone in this city for heros. There is another place where humans stay, well clones .... like the two you met, rather psychopaths. The human zone, it's liveable if you don't get murdered by the residents or the monsters whom stalk the night. I prefer here where I can watch and hunt specific targets after doing some research on them." Gabreil says. "There's an armory, and we do suggest using melee weapons most the time as ammo is limitted" as he points it out. "Plus a lil prayer goes a long way, as our fountains contain holy water and praying rejuvenates energy while you drink it. Otherwise you may come and go as you please, your security coat means you used to watch over places... well we do need someone to do that here, perimeter walks and mopping the grounds in holy water on a daily basis. Are you up to it Mike? there's no pay but free room and food, plus if you really need $$$ the evil around here use gold as currency so feel free to vanquish and reap the rewards. "

#136 Edited by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: well sure I guess I could do that I mean at least nothings gonna kill me here and are all of those "humans" like that

#137 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: "There are hunter clans around but they jump all over the city establishing bases that are temporary as they need them, but the residence of clones... yeah all vicious killers, even though some do get along and make families ... but yes the creator of this world is an evil being so his creations are as such as well. I traveled here because the vactican mentioned a citadel lost to darkness as the previous hero that guarded this place was either murdered or joined the dark forces. Watch the citadel and keep it clean and perhaps I'll train you to hunt these fowl creatures, until that time you earn your keep. " says Gabreil

Meanwhile a horde of zombies crawl amongst the streets below eating scraps of flesh and lapping up blood they come across, by the time they pass through the streets look brand new and very welcoming. All this can be seen by the monitors inside as well as from the roof top. "Should you need me, kneel and pray... saying my name and I'll feel your call" he says. 'Now I must hunt for a lycan leader whom has been avoiding me lately, but my sensors say he's in the neighborhood again.. so I leave you now.".

#138 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Later try not to die Mike watched the zombies in disgust then checked the moniter out of habit checking out all the rooms he then realized he forgot to grab a weapon from the armory so he started walking to it slowly and carefuly

#139 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45: Gabreil did not return that day nor for the next few days, the lycan he was hunting eluded his capture. Another shown up on the monitors, a Frankenstein type man covered in stitches and monstrous in size noticing the camera and ramming his fist into it smashing the connection. The voice receiver was still intact, "Merdah, has come and I shall find you M.....i.....k...e.." says Merdah. Circling the lower boundaries of the security system destroying all cams, and becoming furious at not finding the bell towers entrance. Merdah begins to climb the building, til reaching the top and looking across the city line.

No Caption Provided

The view of the citadel hidden behind the enchantment, a bell tower and the brute being harmed by loud noises stays far away. Jumping back on the streets below, walking back towards the sanctioned human zone.. perhaps to catch a bite.

As Merdah is strolling the streets the demon from whom was wandering the streets earlier spots him. "you there!, big human..you've got some balls being out this way" says the demon, Merdah realizing it's talking to him, "You don't want to do this chum, plus I am tired of demon flesh for one evening" he says in response. The demon passing by two female demonlings earlier raped and chewed on like a dogs toy then tossed aside like trash, "Ah so your the one whom defiled my kin " says the demon. "Those two snatches were barely worth my time, puny meat on em" he says. The demon enraged charges his bull horns towards Merdah, whom grabs each horn catching it midst charge. The steps on the demons shoulders and pushes with all his might, separating the skull and horns from the flesh.

No Caption Provided

Then pulling out a large sac, filling it with the carcase throwing it over his shoulder. As he continued his walk back to the human sanctioned zone.

Meanwhile Selena had been watching and waiting for his mistake of leaving the zone, the time was ideal. She sitting on her perch began to target him with her scope.

No Caption Provided

loading a specially formulated c4 tipped arrowhead, the shaft being an alloy fused with nitroglycerin crystals. She fires one shot targeted at the location of the heart if it had one. Then waiting for the exposed organs would fire again, *boom* as the arrow struck splitting him open. A black ooze began to pour out on the streets and Merdah dropped the bag, he began to drag himself through a nearby broken window. The black ooze trailing behind, every drop flowing back to the body it left. Merdah lay clutching his chest noticing the stitching all burned away but then seeing the ooze seeping back inside and the stitching sewing itself back up. He crawls back out on to the streets, looking around just in time to get two arrows deep in his eyes. Selena watching as he yanks each one out the eyes burning in black flame then inserted again into the sockets.Merdah yelling "away with you pesky fly, I am going home.." Selena, silent as to hide her position fires a beacon dart into the sac he's carrying to verify her suspicion of the Human zone. She gets on her radio "Blood letters it's on the move" she says watching her gps .

#140 Posted by Ironspiderchan45 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: "Oh no the cams are disabled this is bad maybe I should tell someone here about the problem if anyone was here" Mike said he was worried that he died and almost decided to pray to get him back though he might mad he thought so he wondered through the building moping the floors with holy water while he did it because he still had a job to do and he wouldn't want anymore of those things in the building.

#141 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironspiderchan45

Gabreil walks in doorway dragging the leader of the lycans wearing a shackle to restrain transformation, and throw him in a cell. "where are the slavers? where did you liberate the others from?" Gabreil asks Lucius whom replies "Release me and I'll show you the way, my family needs me" sensing his pack was in actual danger.

No Caption Provided

Indeed his pack was in danger as an elderly witch known as Grizelda had stumbled on the werewolf property as it was unarmed and vacant on the upper floors. Whilst walking the ground she thrown magic apple seeds which grew an orchard around once gloomy land, raising immediately into luscious apple trees. Vines from the roots of intertwining the castle spreading through out searching for any living thing within sprouting spore pods if inhaled would transform one into a child like form.

No Caption Provided

Grizelda watched as wolf puppies came running up from the catacombs whining and yelping, she waved her hand and sent them outside the castle to feed on the local rabbits and small game around. Whilst she began to redecorate, starting with the outside view making it more luring for children and adults alike. When children looked at the castle....

No Caption Provided

When looked by Adults........

No Caption Provided

Both looks she has a different look as well....Each to ensnare the senses and lose yourself in so she can feast upon you later.

Back at the citadel Grabreil checks over the monitors and noticing some were blacked out, looks over at Mike whom just got back from mopping up. "What the hell smashed the cams? Mike...." says Gabreil, continuing to check the long range sensors it shows a strange amount of energy concentrated on the lycan zone...realizing Lucius might be telling the truth he drags him outside tossing him off into the streets remotely releasing the restraint. Stepping back into the cover, watching Lucius transform and with a roaring howl bolting back to his zone. When reaching it the pups came running over and all he could see is the casino was enraged about to storm it with hostility but didn't make it past the gate as security guards carrying uzis with silver bullets came firing their way. He scooped the pups and backed off to an old lycan subterranean home.

No Caption Provided

Lucius now realized he needs help ... but whom could he ask as the vampires merely tolerated his people. Perhaps the Justice may help, even though summoning is costly and he'd rather seek help before asking that Shadow being. He contemplated hiring Hunters but knew they could turn on him as well, it was quite the conundrum, watching in stealth as humans were lured in men, women, and children, never seeing a soul come back out.

Gabreil followed behind and watched as the humans were walking into casino, and thoughts of making some quick dough came to his mind too. Something kept him out though and he decided to head back to base planting a digital surveillance cam in a tree close by which was ripe with apples. He grabbed one and brought it back to the citadel, upon entering the apple rotted in seconds turning to ash in his hand.

Gabreil placed the ash into a diagnostic machine and ran tests on magical properties... revealing the an ancient evil, who's been preying on humans since their creation. Grizelda as most known her as, the computer displayed multiple images as her true form is rarely shown except when eating.

His search for the lycan slavers would have to wait, perhaps darksider could assist and increase my odds he thinks.

@darksider95

#142 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Selena noticing the clones wandering like zombies towards the lycan territory using her scope she zooms in on the area watching as the humans vanished after walking inside the compound. She fired a probe arrow high over the compound and sent images back to the coven for further analysis, which she received on her cell exposing a spectrum of magical energies. "A witch, is in the den" she radios back to the coven.

A pack of blood letters are dispatched to investigate, as they arrive no scent of lycan is present. A strong gust of blood flows their way, as they turn around a fountain of blood appears along with a vampire female bathing inside motioning them to come closer. Intoxicated by the aroma they walk inside towards the fountain as the sky opened up shining daylight across the orchard, the vampires not even noticing as the light lit them a blaze.

No Caption Provided

Their essence flowing into the witch whom cackles at their feeble attempt to pursue her.

Loading Video...

#143 Edited by Vamptress (7 posts) - - Show Bio

On the main street near the entrance to the World of Darkness, a succubus enters the city eyes wide taking it all in.

No Caption Provided

Her scent alluring to any within a mile radius.

#144 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@vamptress:

Approaching Vamptress and introducing herself as the hostess of the land, Erzebets' eyes magically upgraded with eye drops that show what species she's looking at. "Welcome succubus to our city and here's a map of the area, if there's anything you wish to know just say my name Erzebet" she says to the demon. "mmmm, your quite pretty, where can a girl get a fresh meal?" says Vamptress, Erzebet points out and highlights areas of human/clone sanctioned zones and warning her of hunters making this their home as well. "Lots of yummy humans in those areas", says Erzebet.

Vamptress then takes off skipping down the street as she's spotted by another demon "hey fresh meat" the demon says. Vamptress stops for a moment to see what caught her attention, it was another demon of lesser design, she blew a kiss towards the other demon telling it to go hang itself. His eyes glowing, he tosses a heavy rope over a nearby tree and nooses it, then pulls it tight and jumps . Vamptress smiling the whole time as she watched his essence flow into her.

No Caption Provided

#145 Edited by Vamptress (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: After watching the demon hang itself and devouring it's essence, she walks over setting it a blaze with flame that emerged from her very palm. A group of humans were walking by on the way to check out the Casino everyone been talking about and noticed her roasting the demon. She appeared in a human form, and they ran over and congratulated her on his defeat,. Vamptress, asks them "would you like to take a group photo with me ?" as he began to undress into something more skimpy like a black bikini, the men watching in awe getting all excited. She then began to ask them to hold her as she was laying on her side,

No Caption Provided

The men not seeing her true form as she uses her tail interweaving their feet and her whip interweaving their throats as being held up. just as the flash goes off sliding her tail off spinning the men counter clockwise and her whip tightening and spinning off clockwise sending a twist through out their bodies squeezing each of them like ringing out wet towels. The flash ends capturing the twisted bodies and the spray of blood raining down on vamptress. The Polaroid falls out and she looks and smiles saying "what a kodak moment", tossing it in a locale trash bin as she peels the flesh of the men eating at her leisure.

After her meal, she decides to search for a place with darker energies her eyes showing a flow of dark power. She continues to follow the scent and finds herself standing at a gate with a vampire insignia. Mmmmm blood suckers she thinks to herself, pushing the buzzer. Knowing the dark languages she says "Let me in, I am Vamptress", Erzebet get called to the office and see's it's her tells security to let her in her eyes glowing partially as she was only partially influenced by Vamps presence.

Vamptress walking into the coven and all eyes on her, Raven a rich vampire host approaches "Welcome, I'm Raven how may I be of assistance?" he says.... "Mmmm get me your most vintage stock of bottle of blood, I thirst " she says. Taking a seat on one of the queen throne, as all begin to whisper and stare. Raven returning with a 1500's vintage pulling the cork and pouring her a wine glass. Vamp grabs the bottle from his hand and tells him to get the glass for himself and swigs the bottle, the on lookers gasp in her rudeness and etiquette or lack of. Raven says "the niceties are usually respected in another house " he says, backing up amongst the others for a protective look. Vamp chugs the rest of the bottle, tossing it against a wall *smash*, "Hospitality towards your gods isn't what it used to be" she replies. "Now kiss my feet and apologize, or your entire coven dies" she continued. Erebet runs over kissing her feet, Vamptress kicks her aside "Not you slave!" she says. Raven compelled to, begins to walk over then starts crawling as the others watch on gasping at his obedience then kissing each foot and exposing his throat. Vamptress walking over and driving her serrated teeth and sucking him towards death... tossing his weakened body aside like the finished blood bottle.

"Now to all those whom wish to remain in their living death, serve me well and you can return to your pleasantries", she says with a smile and blood drooling down her lips.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#146 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

She appears upon the wind, like a cloud of Black Death. Who is she?

Who else, but thee one and only Crimson Goddess of ill repute herself.

The Goddess Queen known as Naamah, the mother of Darkness. The mother of sin. The mother of murder, herself.

She has come to this place, at the start of a new era, a turning of a new age. One yet to be set in place, by her very own talons.

#147 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

"Greetings Lady Naamah, I am Erzebet hostess of this domain... my master welcomes you and wishes audience at his castle" says Erzebet.

waving her hand and casting a portal spell, "There my lady, a passage is now available" she says. Then fleeing back into the shadows, back to her coven.

No Caption Provided

on the opposite side of the portal a carriage awaits, the driver waiting for Nammah to step inside then off to the castle.

@naamah_obyzouth:

#148 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion:

A hand of silence goes up towards Erzebet, as the Queen marches towards her carriage.

She would speak only to the master, the underling was of no significance to her majesty. She enters the coach and makes herself comfortable.

The energy of the portal spoke in a language fluent to the Queen of Darkness. She knew that the gateway was there for her passage.

"Take me to your Master." The Queen commands.

#149 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

The carriage arrives at the castle and the doors are open, with an imp silently waiting and motioning for Naamah to follow as he lit torches along the way down the stairs as the castle was deeper then it was higher, the scent of decomposing flesh laying about. The imp running forward into a darkness being lit by a radiance of the masters throne, a sort of holy glow in the darkness of his solitude. Naamah approaches and see's he's waiting "Sister it's been some time....looking stunning as usual.... How do you like this place? " he says.

No Caption Provided
#150 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

The ride was abrupt. The carriage was a nice touch, an old world class that the Queen Goddess was accustomed too.

Upon her departure into the bawls of the castles inner sanctum, a foul smelling boil of an imp illuminates the path by way of torch-lit corridors.

In almost no time at all Naamah stood before one of her dearest siblings. The horn blower, the herald of death. A being almost as Anceint as herself, for Gabreil was fourth born amongst her Kin. Only Metatron, Lucifer and herself were elder.

"A place is less important than the company one shares the place with." She replies with her trademark smirk. "It pleases me, to see you too Gabriel. Looking as handsome as ever, my baby brother."

She finds a place to seat herself down beside him. "You wished for my presence... What can I do for you my dear?"