#51 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabreil, a rogue Hunter see's the new visitor on the balcony in open sight dangling his feet. He decides to put darksider in his cross hairs then firing a silver note canister which opened to reveal a map to the local church which is on holy ground. The canister blessed in holy water, and inscribed with scriptures .. the map visible only those with a soul.

No Caption Provided

#53 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: Thud!I flinched a little when a strange canister collide into my chest. I leapt for the falling canister. I landed with it in my hands. The streets smelled of the decay of rotting flesh. This armor was made to withstand my transformation into my wolf form.I have nearly destroyed my primary armor with sudden changes in my form.I open the canister to see that there was a map to one of the most unlikely places.A church,someone clearly wanted my attention. But for what where they a friend or an enemy.Hopefully they are a friend, someone who knows about my werewolf ancestry.And why I was the only one in my generation to be one.@bloodphantom and @justicepaine both lacked what ever genes that made me a werewolf.I began to yell as I transformed into my wolf form and made a made dash up a building heading toward the church.But I could smell something.Something I had only smelled before on my own clothing.

#54 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lycans in pursuit of Darksider followed close behind scaling the building and they began to leap high into the air as the scent got stronger and finally leaping toward their target.

No Caption Provided

#55 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Atop a tall building there is a flash of emerald light. A hooded figure appears. he is still, silent, and expressionless. His heavy cloak flows in the cold wind.

#56 Edited by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: I managed to turn around at the leaping lycan .However that did not prevent it from biting through my shoulder leaving a huge gaping gash.I began to make a mad dash for the church that was in my eyesight.

#57 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@skytale: Catching the flash of emerald and then a man in a heavy cloak blowing in the wind, Selena decides to just keep a close eye for now as no mischief as been saw of it. Meanwhile she watches a group of lycans leaping towards an old hunter outpost and takes aim with her sniper rifle modified for increased distance by 10 times the normal capacity. She then inserts a wolf bane serum filled slug and fires into the center of the lead lycan. The serum would regress the transformation for 24 hrs. Why not a lethal round? a treaty amongst the vampires and lycans was signed, non lethal combat is tolerated. Selena radios Lady Erzebet to greet the new visitor.

#58 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

A gust of wind and a trail of shadow that crept off the ground forming a Lady whom greeted the cloaked man "Welcome to the World of Darkness, are you here for pleasure, hunger, or to hunt We do have a variety of amenities to be explored and we encourage blood shed and being yourself. The laws of mortals don't hold merit here, even though some try to enforce them. Our bordello is quite welcoming as well as our weapon shops are another favorite to visit, pardon my look.. my meal tried to escape then I heard you were around so I came immediately." Her fangs ever present as she smiled during her greetings to ensure hospitality. "I must depart now as my duties here are vast, see you around ..." she winks.

No Caption Provided

Seeing the lycan bite into Darksider Gabreil fires a silver bullet into the eye of the beast using his smith n wesson splitting the beasts head in half, leaving Darksider to dash towards the church. Once at the church Gabreil splashes holy water over the open gash and notices the wound starting to heal. "Your a new species of Lycan" he says realizing a soul was intact. "The lycans generally aren't the biggest worry here though, the vampires are even quite tolerable but those damned skull heads are the scary ones. It's definitely harder to kill something that doesn't have flesh or blood to blow apart." directing Darksider into the church. Inside looking more hi-tech then the outside appearance, from a state of the art door and security system, "The Vatican order of knights" once lived here and invested in Gabreil to reclaim the holy grounds.

Pointing at a digital hologram projection of the WoD he using a laser pointer shows all the hostile locations of each species. "This can be your home if you choose, but I do ask for your signature and devotion to the order. The choice is yours, you have 24 hrs to decide... rest for now and we'll discuss decisions later." A holy parchment signed by previous members hangs on display.

@skytale @darksider95

#59 Edited by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: I heard a loud yelp,I didn't want to turn back.I kept running.I made it to the church.I turned back to my human form. A man then throw water onto my wound right before it healed. He seemed shocked.He called me a new breed of lycan.I wasn't what that meant exactly.I sat down to rest and decide on the offer he gave me.The transformation and my healing factor putting to much strain on my body.Maybe he would know about my ancestors.That and I had the means to stop the things that went in the night.Making it my responsibility to so.I got up and signed the parchment."By the way thanks for the help back there.Do you know why the lycans attacked me?" I asked him.

#60 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

The hooded man steps from the edge of the building, then floats down to the streets below.

#61 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksider95: "That was Lucius's men, sometimes they bite first ask questions later, I usually wear silver iodized lotion now seems to keep them off my scent", says Gabreil. Noticing Darksider signed the parchment he smiles and embraces his new brother of arms, "now if your here looking for answers about your lycan heritage, I've only heard of slavery of your kin in the before Lucius's reign. He liberated the lycans from their masters, Demons I believe used them as watch dogs and servants. I also heard of a military navy seal outfit that was using lycan blood mutated to make super soldiers, Germans. Rasputine and Bloody skull working together under their leader Lord Skullitor" sliding pictures from WWI & WWII on the screen as well as before that time in occultist outfits. "Hard to kill, those bastards" says Gabreil, "btw we do have few other hunter groups in this area most do not co-operate. On occasion a founding member comes back to check up on us through heavens gate, and that's how this building stands as it repels entrance by evil and imbues the waters with healing properties". Pointing over to the doors, and heavens light shining through a diamond inlay.

No Caption Provided

#62 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@skytale: Selena watching as the cloaked man floats down and decides to follow,

No Caption Provided

Standing in his way she decides confront him.

No Caption Provided

throwing a razor discus.

#63 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: The man steps to his right, narrowly avoiding the projectile. He turns to his assailant and a powerful gust of wind erupts from his hand.

#64 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@skytale: The wind blew in Selenas' face and increase but she held her place, and pulled out 2 glocks and unloaded neurotoxic venom rounds hoping to strike and paralyze Skytale.

No Caption Provided

#65 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale begins to glow with blue light. The bullets seem to hit him with no force at all. "Projectile deflection aura." he says, "I would have used it earlier but you caught me by surprise."

#66 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Lowering her weapons realizing the pointlessness of it, she fires into the ground rupturing a hot water main causing a gyser of steam hot enough to melt iron to erupt.

No Caption Provided

as she made her escape back to the Mansion to warn the elders of their new threat.

@skytale

#67 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Skytale watches the girl flee behind the wall of physics defying steam. The steam parts around him as he walks away.

#68 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: (physics defying is least of worries around a Hellgate, but it explains various reality anomalies) A man steps out of the darkness. "Das was excellent how you handled the vampire" says rasputine

No Caption Provided

His tw minions by his side, "we represent a darker power here, and our lord skullitor wishes an audience", Outreaching his hand to properly welcome Skytale, eyes glowing green behind his shades which barely mask it. "I am waiting!" he says harshly. both minions stepping back into the darkness.

#69 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale gives the man a firm handshake. "I appreciate not being attacked without provocation," he says "I am Skytale."

#70 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: "Now we take shortcut,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Follow to Castle Skull" says Rasputine towards Skytale, opening to courtyard of guards and a Throne

#71 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

stepping through the portal Lord skullitor awaits "Welcome, Skytale....I felt essence on these lands" he says in a raspy tone, "We are currently at civil war with the Vampires,Lycans, and most other of the living, and we would like your allegiance" ...his staffs eyes begin to glow and spectral energy begins to flow beneath his cloak..."we can pay you in life, meaning we can give you the gift of undeath", he shows a talisman, a ring, and a cloak. "Wearing those will give u: the ability of undeath, the power to talk to the dead, and the ability to stealth a night, these gifts with your soul bound commitment"....his voice deep and enticing

#73 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: "I'm afraid I must reject your gifts, they are simply of no use to me. However, an alliance seems promising. Consider your enemies defeated, Skullitor." Skytale removes his cloak, revealing an unexpected appearance.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111201514/4213527-3224611561-10143.jpg

#74 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rasputine raises his hand to open a new portal using spectral energy, instead turning towards Skytale and casting it directly at him causing the portal to encase him transporting him back to the alley way they first met. "Vampire!, scum! BE GONE!", words that trail off as Skytale is torn from the castle. Rasputine, who family was ravaged by the vampirism plague and was forced to seek out powers that would one day give him vengeance.

No Caption Provided

@skytale

#76 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the same alley way yes but on the wrong side of the Hellgate, the other side consisted of a similar look in exact locations just a lot hotter and demons galore. Rasputine didn't realize his actions as he cast the portal whist standing in a summoning circle of hellfire.

No Caption Provided

Now in hell Skytale must find a way out, or a way to appease the gatekeeper. The demons skulking about haven't noticed him yet but won't be able to resist his fresh meat scent soon. Meanwhile Lord Skullitor knowing of rasputines' disgust for vampires apologizes to his loyal necromancer. Destroying the gifts and sending their dark essence into Rasputine as a gesture of contentment.

meanwhile just opposite the gate stood "weARElegion" or Death incarnate creator of WoD also holds the power to open the gate at will. On occasion traversing to feed on the wayward souls, as his appetite persists, to hold the WoD manifestation together.

Gabreil and Darksider, depart into the street of WoD, looking for track down some lycans and perhaps bring one back to the citadel for questioning.

No Caption Provided

@darksider95:@skytale

#77 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Skytale casts a brief clairvoyance spell to give himself a bird's eye view. Upon locating the hellgate, he summons a mount. The spectral steed is a horse capable of race car speed. He jumps onto the horse and rides towards the gate, hopefully the gatekeeper will listen to reason and allow him passage.

#78 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: As skytale approaches a demon descends a with a question "Who dares approach my gate?" in a hissing almost deafening screech.

No Caption Provided

#79 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale explains to the gatekeeper the misunderstanding that led to him being sent to hell. "I assume using your gate isn't free, how may I earn passage?"

#80 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: Payment is simple...Souls, I need you to gather me souls you've tortured for their sins ...the deeper circles or hell has the most worth while sinners, but beware of the demons doing their own gathering as they won't appreciate your efforts.

#81 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: "How will I know when the task is complete? Will there be a signal?"

#82 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

"you begin to take on a more demon like form, claws...horns...tail..and wings. Once your transformation is complete come to me and I'll siphon the souls and return you to your true form. Beware, you make enjoy your task more so then your desire to make payment." The gatekeeper says with a snicker.

@skytale

#83 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: "I was planning on taking the form of a demon to blend in, but I suppose I'll be able to sense when I've become the real thing." Skytale begins to shape his body to look more demon-like, perhaps it will fool the demons. "How's this, convincing enough?"

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/238/5/6/demon_sketch_by_alexpascenko-d5cjom6.jpg

#84 Edited by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: @encriptor: Before embarking trough the portal,I ordered a supply drop.It landed in front of me.The ordnance crate fell from the sky with a heavy thud.Shattering some of the street's pavement.I collected my new armor from the crate along with my gear.And followed behind the others through the portal.Pulling my sun ray katana as I entered through the portal.

#86 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: The HUD of my new armor should be able to track the movements of anything that gets to close to me.Just in case I, flicker the the helmet's mini map on.No dots appear. Everything was going fine for now.

#87 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: "I shall return later with my payment, Gatekeeper." Skytale teleports back to the alleyway and starts searching for souls to torture.

#88 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: For each tortured spirit the torturer received a euphoric feeling like a snort of cocaine, with the same addictive properties. Every demon doing the torturing was once a human whom made a deal and now serves for eternity in hell. The transformation just increases their ability to inflict more punishment and the euphoria makes them like junkies. Eventually they lose all looks of humanity and the cruel beast just takes over getting it's fix. The gatekeeper knows this and sends wayward visitors to their doom. Virgil another wayward spirit tries to warn those whom he encounters in passing but never succeeds as the need to escape the fearful visage before them is always too much. Virgil watches again as another ventures from the doorway to embark on a facade of a mission, but no longer does he have the will to warn anyone. Now he just watches and sketches to record the lost souls.

No Caption Provided

#89 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale's quiet heart makes it impossible for him to experience powerful emotions such as euphoria, a feature his creators used to make him fearless and incorruptible. He feels nothing as he claims his first victim.

#90 Posted by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Virgil watches in wonder as this new soul taker doesn't show signs of turning....perhaps......just maybe.......to see that would be my release of this wretched place. As virgil made an bargain with the demon that non shall lay harm upon him in exchange for his soul in hell but, if any one is to best the gatekeeper at his task then virgil n the the victor would be set free.

As the Skytale takes on his task ...the visage of the once human begs and pleads for mercy,

#91 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: A mission completed the demon stays true as deals made are the only certainty that one can trust from them even in hell. The door burst into flames revealing the entrance to WoD a confusion for Virgil expecting to see purgatory. Virgil's human form fully restored and both Skytale and he now stand in front of weARElegion whom stands within a transient state, then awakening to see both standing at his feet. "Away with thee, our meeting is not yet", He waves his skeletal palm in disgust and both appear in the now streets of WoD once again.

No Caption Provided

Lady Erzebet arrives to welcome Virgil and Skytale, "Greetings gentlemen, what brings you to our city?, I am Erzebet hostess of this land, anything you wish to know of ask me. We can accommodate any sinful taste, you both seem rather pale... perhaps a pint of blood at the local tavern. We do have hunting grounds for those whom prefer a fresh kill, unfortunately humans come around here less n less but fear not, as our breeding facility spawns out quite nice specimens. Our bordello is a place most fancy, please, I ramble on what say you?". Blood trickling down her lips as she just fed, her eyes persuading an answer and her physique as alluring to the men. Each Skytale and Virgil look at each other before they comment ...

#92 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seeing as Skytale returned Selena walks over as Lady Erzebet is talking and points her glock point blank at Skytale. "Erzebet, one is a mage ... the other a human" says Selena, "You know your senses are dulled after a feeding, next time call us to scout the visitors" ...Selena turn her aim to Virgil fire a slug into the center of his head, "figured you'd just deflect it again mage", as Virgil falls the catches his body sinking in her teeth and feeding until dry ...tossing him aside.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Looking back at Skytale for an instant then walking off ...back into the night.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile Gabreil and Darksider stumble upon a lycan feasting on humans....a rather large lycan.

No Caption Provided

The lycan literally dismembering and taring out throats, shredding flesh, it's also noticed that the lycan had silver shackles on his feet meaning it's trapped in place as a chain restrains it to the ground. "seems the beast is a captive, shall we liberate it or force it to regress and try questioning it? " says Gabreil to Darksider....

No Caption Provided

Gabreil noticing a crate just a above the beast fires and drops it onto encasing it within, the lycan very aggressively snapping ...

@skytale @darksider95

hearing the howls of the trapped lycan others come to it's aide.

No Caption Provided

"Great more lycans to talk with" says Gabreil, dropping wolf bane gas.... to transgress the lycans to human form.

#93 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale watches the girl disappear into the night. These creatures are obviously nothing like Sahi vampires. They are monsters, not people. Skytale becomes invisible and transports himself to Skullitor's castle, he must find Rasputine and his master and ask if an alliance is still possible.

#94 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: Rasputine elsewhere visiting a club, Skytale comes across a grotesque zombie shackled to the wall, reaching out towards him...it speaks "Bevare whom you choose as friends ere"

No Caption Provided

"I vas once ze Bloody Skull before Rasputins' allegiance, now I am this... " crawling into the featile position. Ilsa whom returned to the castle watched as Skytale was warned with a smile on her face she cranked a wheel on the wall opening a holes below the zombie which started to crawl with maggots. "Zat should teach him to talk ill of Rasputine", says Ilsa... the objects offered to Skytale she now wears, "You ver expected mage.... Lord Skullitor awaits"

No Caption Provided

she snaps her fingers, and walks a at marching pace towards the throne room.

#95 Posted by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabreil and Darksider now easily able to capture the men whom lay nude and confused, using silver collars chain them and drag them back to the citadel for interrogation.

@darksider95

#96 Edited by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale follows the woman, examining his fingernails as he walks.

#97 Edited by Encriptor (476 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

A vision of horror did the mage see...the effects of the castle were beginning to show. There was no pain about it, but instead a tingling of powers growing about it. Entering the throne room Skullitor awaits....

No Caption Provided

"welcome back wandering mage, have you considered my offer?" says Skullitor. "I have only one thing to offer you this time...a wand, using his staff raises a cage from beneath the throne. A skeletal cloaked figure still clinging to the bars with wand in hand, the wand drops to the ground and the caged figure crumbles.

No Caption Provided

"Pick up your gift and claim the power it holds" says Skullitor. The throne now lowering to the original position.

No Caption Provided

Awaiting a response Skullitor sits back in his throne, noticing the mages fingernails ...the change is upon him....take the gift and be restored...the castle feeds on flesh and good essence.....a curse some say... but the power from it is to die for, he ponders to himself.

#98 Posted by Skytale (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@encriptor: Skytale ignores the offer and begins to speak. "I have made a decision. You're dangerous, too dangerous to be my ally. I came to this world to spread my reputation, and defeating a being such as yourself would do just that." Skytale's eyes begin to glow with pure magical power and the floor begins to crumble around him. "I'll make this quick." He fires a beam of undead destroying energy that begins to tear it's way towards Skullitor at incredible speeds.

#99 Posted by xdarksider95 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearelegion: The man work up to come face to barrel with my AK."This is loaded with silver bullets.I suggest you start spilling everything you know about the origins of the lycans." I stated.My visor hiding my face.

#100 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@skytale: Ilsa wearing her gifts stands in front of the beam "I am not undead, mage" she says, " and I will defend my master" absorbing the beams energy as she picked up the wand that Skytale ignored awakening an ancient evil mage inside her blood line.

No Caption Provided

creating a magical barrier over Skullitors throne, absorbing energy and intensifying the barrier. then entering the barrier her self and slowly expanding it to push Skytale from the castle. Skullitor muttering a mantra causing the castle to begin to traverse to Hell ...his former homeland.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile Gabreil and darksider interrogating lycans.....

Gabreil likes the AK pointing at their heads but offers another way, since they are wearing silver collars preventing their transformation. A keg of silver iodide rolls over towards Darksider, this will prevent healing and burn like acid. Low doses are usually enough to inspire a reaction, otherwise I've always liked old fashioned approach like pulling their teeth.

Gabreil washes his hand in holy water making a prayer, then asks politely "is there any more slavers ?, or has Lucius freed you all?" he says. "Lucius is their leaders name .....their liberator, they do all share memories of their freedom" he says to Darksider. Another idea comes to mind , "Darksider you could drink the blood of one of them and see their memories, as you are a lycan. Not in the building though, you'd be banished now that I think of it from returning. The truth easier realized that way, the choice is yours." he says to Darksider.