Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Embargo

Valor City

No Caption Provided

Whether by design or hearsay, news traveled fast. From the four corners of the city, whispers turn into full-blown rumor, which drew S.T.R.I.K.E. to the divided city to answer some of the tales.

The Deputy Commander, Agent Patricia Norfleet, descended from the vessel flanked by Lt. Commander Stacy Hollins into a sea of reporters pleading for her attention. Hollins was better suited for these sorts of ordeals, but with Commander Ruby missing, Norfleet was the designated second in command.

She first extends her hands outward, to silence the hungry crowd. Once they finally settled, she approached the podium to explain the reason for S.T.R.I.K.E.'s arrival.

"I'm going to get straight to the point, starting with what we know. Our Intel division informed us that The King of the False Bay Musa Bashir, The International Terrorist Ada Guillaume, and an unknown woman met here in Valor City. We can say for sure that this was NOT another plan to attack Valor City, rather a meeting that went South. The whereabouts of Ada Guillaume and the other woman are currently unknown. We believe Ada may still be in the United States. As for the other woman, we have no significant details about her other; then, she's somehow connected to these two.

The bronze director paused, allowing them to take their notes and gather themselves before she went any further.

"Our intel and recon branches have tracked Musa back to the Rogue Nation, As you may or may not know, Musa has been linked to terrorists and maybe in possession of weapons of mass destruction, Unlawfully crossing international borders. Because of this, I've approved a STRIKE Campaign into the Rogue Nation to depose the Bashir Monarchy."

Again, Agent Norfleet paused but the moment she did questions followed.

"Commander Norfleet, are you afraid that this press conference will give the Rogue Nation to prepare? Why not take a preemptive S.T.R.I.K.E.?"

Norfleet hated reporters, they always asked questions she was prepared to answer, however Lt. Commander Hollins formerly oversaw STRIKE Operations, the red-haired woman stepped forward to answer the question in Norfleet's stead.

No Caption Provided

"We have to put some of the responsibility on the people living in the Rogue Nation. They need to know we're coming, they also need to understand that once Musa is deposed, they will have the crucial choice ahead of them. They can remain an independent nation with a new government, or they can rejoin South Africa it's up to them. But also, we'd like to extend an invitation to any meta's looking to make a difference, we believe we can get this ordeal over with swiftly with their help."

Norfleet nodded to Hollins as if to say good work. "That will conclude..."

"Commander Norfleet, what does S.T.R.I.K.E. know about the National Track Star that was murdered on live television?"

She'd heard but hadn't had the time to actually look into the case, but considering this happened well within the jurisdiction of American Heroes, she saw fit to let them handle it. Despite the fact that she used to actually work with the slain track star.

"The Murder of Kristina Huntington was tragic, my deepest condolences go out to her family. S.T.R.I.K.E. will assist in the case when we're called upon. That'll be all the questions I'm taking thank you."

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, there go my chances of joining S.T.R.I.K.E.

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: See? You still need a friend.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiandra: Yeah, about as bad as I need a brick to the head.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

1. I thought S.T.R.I.K.E was evil >_>

2. <__< this is a trap

The Murder of Kristina Huntington was tragic, my deepest condolences go out to her family. S.T.R.I.K.E. will assist in the case when we're called upon.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: That’s what you get for thinking

@rosso: 😅 Yeah you messed that up lol

Drifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: I am a perfect little angel and I would've made a great agent! Probably director someday, someway.

Kyushi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems extremely interesting to say the least