Avatar image for _longshot_
#701 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Avatar image for cainpanell
#702 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Indeed!

Avatar image for 1146abel
#703 Posted by 1146Abel (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Now, we just need to alter the plot a bit, decide who gets to be our wolverine, and which of the three will end up being the Red Skull that we inevitably beat the everliving eff out of!

But seriously, if we can get a rough plot idea I can put up something in the rpg idea thread by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.

Avatar image for cainpanell
#704 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Now, we just need to alter the plot a bit, decide who gets to be our wolverine, and which of the three will end up being the Red Skull that we inevitably beat the everliving eff out of!

But seriously, if we can get a rough plot idea I can put up something in the rpg idea thread by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.

Actually, I Haven't read Old Man Logan, But I Have an Idea, Maybe Put a few characters important to ours in it? (For Example, Cain's best friend Alex.)

Avatar image for 1146abel
#705 Posted by 1146Abel (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Now, we just need to alter the plot a bit, decide who gets to be our wolverine, and which of the three will end up being the Red Skull that we inevitably beat the everliving eff out of!

But seriously, if we can get a rough plot idea I can put up something in the rpg idea thread by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.

Actually, I Haven't read Old Man Logan, But I Have an Idea, Maybe Put a few characters important to ours in it? (For Example, Cain's best friend Alex.)

I'm perfectly fine with whatever works. Heck, I could even have 1147 alive and trying to kill the long-since defected Abel.

Avatar image for _longshot_
#706 Posted by .Longshot. (5303 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel: I was thinking more dystopia than wasteland. Superheroes were forced our after some sort of major disaster, Longshot was arrested and is just now getting out, welcomed by a very different world. So on, so forth.

Avatar image for cainpanell
#707 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Now, we just need to alter the plot a bit, decide who gets to be our wolverine, and which of the three will end up being the Red Skull that we inevitably beat the everliving eff out of!

But seriously, if we can get a rough plot idea I can put up something in the rpg idea thread by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.

Actually, I Haven't read Old Man Logan, But I Have an Idea, Maybe Put a few characters important to ours in it? (For Example, Cain's best friend Alex.)

I'm perfectly fine with whatever works. Heck, I could even have 1147 alive and trying to kill the long-since defected Abel.

Tjat sounds cool. I'll have to do it tomorrow though, WAAAY Too tired.

Avatar image for maya_liafador
#708 Posted by Maya_Liafador (5861 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for 1146abel
#709 Posted by 1146Abel (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel: I was thinking more dystopia than wasteland. Superheroes were forced our after some sort of major disaster, Longshot was arrested and is just now getting out, welcomed by a very different world. So on, so forth.

Sounds good to me.

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@1146Abel said:

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666 said:

Liam Neeson

Old Cain VS. Old Longshot (Played by Daniel Day Lewis). Hell yeah.

Now I'm trying to think of who would play old Abel. o_o

Ray Fiennes.

Aaaaand we got our movie.

Oddly enough, that makes me want to do an Old Man Logan rpg involving older versions of our characters..

I'll sign up.

I believe we have a masterpiece on our hands, gentlemen! To the typotorium!

Now, we just need to alter the plot a bit, decide who gets to be our wolverine, and which of the three will end up being the Red Skull that we inevitably beat the everliving eff out of!

But seriously, if we can get a rough plot idea I can put up something in the rpg idea thread by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.

Actually, I Haven't read Old Man Logan, But I Have an Idea, Maybe Put a few characters important to ours in it? (For Example, Cain's best friend Alex.)

I'm perfectly fine with whatever works. Heck, I could even have 1147 alive and trying to kill the long-since defected Abel.

Tjat sounds cool. I'll have to do it tomorrow though, WAAAY Too tired.

If anything I'll only have the thing for the rpg idea thread up tonight, to attract interest. No way I can get an intro post done at midnight.

Avatar image for mercy_
#710 Posted by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Stone? IDK

Avatar image for 1146abel
#711 Posted by 1146Abel (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Emma Stone? IDK

Scarlett Johansson? Seemed to play a bad*** female well enough.

Avatar image for abattoir
#712 Posted by Abattoir (878 posts) - - Show Bio
Take A Wild Stab In The Dark!!
Take A Wild Stab In The Dark!!
Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
#713 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1453 posts) - - Show Bio

@1146Abel said:

@Mercy_ said:

Emma Stone? IDK

Scarlett Johansson? Seemed to play a bad*** female well enough.

She also pulls off a redhead pretty nicely if I say so myself.

Avatar image for thee_champion
#714 Posted by Thee_Champion (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Chris Hemsworth.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#715 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Monica Bellucci

Avatar image for duchess
#716 Posted by Duchess (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Emma Stone? IDK

Scarlett Johansson, actually.

Avatar image for urbs
#717 Posted by Urbs (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's that big black from white chicks? That's the guy who would play me, but he would have to be serious for once.

Avatar image for agentmask
#718 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: michael clarke duncan?

Avatar image for urbs
#719 Posted by Urbs (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask: Nah, but he would play my character just as well, if not better. Especially since he taken on more serious roles before.

Avatar image for agentmask
#720 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: Terry crews?

Avatar image for _psy_
#721 Posted by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats me :P

Avatar image for urbs
#722 Posted by Urbs (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask: Yeah him, he's more muscular than Michael, but a lot more goofier too.

Avatar image for agentmask
#723 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: Ha, yeah his old spice commercials are pretty funny.

Avatar image for urbs
#724 Posted by Urbs (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask: There's old one? I've only seen the more recent ones, but even in those he funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#725 Posted by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask said:

@Urbs: Ha, yeah his old spice commercials are pretty funny.

His were funnier

Avatar image for agentmask
#726 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: the oldest one i remember him being in is the one where he kicks over buildings and stuff, then Isaiah Mustafa came around and then terry came back with the commercials like his head coming out of his biceps

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#727 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs

No Caption Provided

:

Deebo... I can't remember the actors name. But that guy. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#728 Posted by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: thats tiny lister

A more flattering image :P

Avatar image for urbs
#729 Posted by Urbs (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask: I can't believe i missed those. Old spice seems to have a large line up of great black actors.

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Thank you, Deebo used to be my idol back in the day.

Avatar image for agentmask
#730 Edited by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: Lol, i can't argue with you there :) my favorite commercial of his is the one were he is taking off his mustache

Avatar image for agentmask
#731 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#732 Edited by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@MrMask said:

@nonfiction91: Lol, i can't argues with you there :) my favorite commercial of his is the one were he is taking off his mustache

And my favorite with terry crews... the second one

Loading Video...
Avatar image for duchess
#733 Posted by Duchess (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

Candice

Avatar image for agentmask
#734 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: THAT'S THE ONE! I could probably watch that all day and still find it funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#735 Posted by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMask said:

@Urbs: Here are some of his older ones

@nonfiction91: What movie is that from?

Beneath Utopia I think? cant remember.

and yeah that vid was pretty funny

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#736 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

eM Eh Tee H Oh Dee Man

(+)

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#737 Posted by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

eM Eh Tee H Oh Dee Man

(+)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#738 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: CHEA!!!! but I kind of want someones else too. Someone more younger but Mef is the only guy that pops into my head. (+)

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
#739 Posted by deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1 (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

@nonfiction91: CHEA!!!! but I kind of want someones else too. Someone more younger but Mef is the only guy that pops into my head. (+)

Meek Millz

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#740 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

@nonfiction91: HAHAHA I dunno I was thinking Kendrick Lamar but I dunno I gotta see him with a Full grown beard.

Who are your top 5 greatest of all time dead or alive MC's?

(+)

Avatar image for mr__mercury
#741 Posted by Mr. Mercury (20664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One: Method Man, Badass

@nonfiction91: You listen to his Dreamchaser mixtape?

Joseph Gordon Levitt

James Franco

Avatar image for agentmask
#742 Posted by AgentMask (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one could play mask i guess. Sure i use Charlie Day as his unmasked appearance but it's not like he takes his mask off that often anyway.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#743 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

No Caption Provided

Monica Bellucci

LOVE LOVE Monica Bellucci. I think she suits Naamah well :D

And for Kiara I'm leaning more towards Kate Beckinsale these days.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#744 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan:

I totally see Kate Beckinsale for Kiara aswell it suits her, and it makes her look even more like Naamah's niece ^__^

Naamah will treat Kiara as a sister more so then a Niece however, she has earned that right. Hex is a niece... Hex has more growing to do. Kiara is a grown ass woman, and has earned alot of respect. Naamah would not play the aunt role with such a lovely creature.

Avatar image for ruvik_
#745 Posted by Ruvik_ (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Shia LaBeouf.

Avatar image for alt
#746 Posted by ALT (165 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

But Ginger

Avatar image for rumble_man
#747 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

Fassbender

Avatar image for akube
#748 Posted by Akube (854 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for chucknorrisreturned
#749 Posted by chucknorrisreturned (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris in his prime

Avatar image for canine
#750 Posted by Canine (3846 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided