Avatar image for belladonna
#401 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
@Charmix said:
" @Constantine said:
" Ooh I'd totally eat him up, he's a sex god :D "
And I'm the goddess of love xP "
an interesting mix that would make ;D "
Maybe sometime later xD
@Andferne said:
Charmix & G'Bandit (A crazy magical love) "
xD Awwww bunny xDD
Avatar image for precise
#402 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Con, um no :P I like men with pretty hair :P "
Flips his hair.
 
Because you're worth it! :p
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#403 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio

Day Hunter and Slyver
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#404 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Con, um no :P I like men with pretty hair :P "
Flips his hair.  Because you're worth it! :p "

Swoons :P
Avatar image for constantine
#405 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Con, um no :P I like men with pretty hair :P "
I have pretty hair...
 

 ...See!!
 ...See!!
Avatar image for constantine
#406 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Con, um no :P I like men with pretty hair :P "
Flips his hair.  Because you're worth it! :p "
LMAO
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#407 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Con, um no :P I like men with pretty hair :P "
I have pretty hair...
 

...See!!
...See!!
"

O_O!!! 
Looks at Precise... then Con... then PRecise... then Con...Then PRecise
Avatar image for constantine
#408 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio
winks
Avatar image for refuel
#409 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderer & CPG

Avatar image for precise
#410 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan: 
 You can't resist Antonio :p
 You can't resist Antonio :p
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#411 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK...who'd I pair up with????
Avatar image for refuel
#412 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan: 
 You can't resist Antonio :p
 You can't resist Antonio :p
"
I love that movie O_O
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#413 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Refuel said:
" Wanderer & CPG "
Jossed.
Avatar image for dreadmaster
#414 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan: 
You can't resist Antonio :p
You can't resist Antonio :p
"

-_-
Avatar image for belladonna
#415 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :)
Avatar image for precise
#416 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Refuel: Who doesn't love Desperado? xD
 
@~The Wanderer~: lmao :p
Avatar image for refuel
#417 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wanderer & CPG "
Jossed. "
^^
Avatar image for precise
#418 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster: We agreed, I'm desperado.. you're Zorro :p
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#419 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan: 
You can't resist Antonio :p
You can't resist Antonio :p
"

o_O I hate you :P 
Hangs head and goes and stand by him
Avatar image for dreadmaster
#420 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @dreadmaster: We agreed, I'm desperado.. you're Zorro :p "

Whatever! xP
Avatar image for belladonna
#421 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wanderer & CPG "
Jossed. "
 Awwww why not xP
Avatar image for refuel
#422 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#423 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Refuel said:
" ^^ "
Uhmm...it means that the suggestion was denied :P
Avatar image for refuel
#424 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: I know.
Avatar image for precise
#425 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" @Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan: 
You can't resist Antonio :p
You can't resist Antonio :p
"

o_O I hate you :P 
Hangs head and goes and stand by him "
Woo hoo! Holds out his arms :p
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#426 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Oookay...soo...
Refuel and Constantine? xP

Avatar image for belladonna
#427 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Refuel said:
" Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol "
Hard one xD
Soldier-Boy?:D
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#428 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "

As in Charge Up... >.>
Avatar image for belladonna
#429 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#430 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" @Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan: 
You can't resist Antonio :p
You can't resist Antonio :p
"

o_O I hate you :P 
Hangs head and goes and stand by him "
Woo hoo! Holds out his arms :p "

Slids into them all nonchalant like ^_^
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#431 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol "
Hard one xD Soldier-Boy?:D "
... Isn't that her brother? O_o
Avatar image for belladonna
#432 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol "
Hard one xD Soldier-Boy?:D "
... Isn't that her brother? O_o "
Omg I'm so sorry TT_____TT I didn't know
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#433 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
 
 
"

Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#434 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Would be more amazing if it wasn't Greg Land x__X
Avatar image for belladonna
#435 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
No Caption Provided
"
Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Awww 
Ummmm you and ...... Refuel :)
Avatar image for precise
#436 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Slids into them all nonchalant like ^_^ "
Snuggles :p
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#437 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol "
Hard one xD Soldier-Boy?:D "
... Isn't that her brother? O_o "
Omg I'm so sorry TT_____TT I didn't know "
Sicko... XD
Avatar image for belladonna
#438 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Charmix said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Refuel said:
" Wondering who´d I would paired up with lol "
Hard one xD Soldier-Boy?:D "
... Isn't that her brother? O_o "
Omg I'm so sorry TT_____TT I didn't know "
Sicko... XD "
xD
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#439 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Slids into them all nonchalant like ^_^ "
Snuggles :p "

Giggles and plays with his hair
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#440 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
 
 
"
Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Awww  Ummmm you and ...... Refuel :) "

she's evill...I can't be with an evil chick...it just wouldn't work...I like being single anyway....
Avatar image for belladonna
#441 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
No Caption Provided
"
Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Awww  Ummmm you and ...... Refuel :) "
she's evill...I can't be with an evil chick...it just wouldn't work...I like being single anyway.... "
x3 awwww♥

Were all bound to find love sooner or later

Avatar image for _sojourn_
#442 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
 
 
"
Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Awww  Ummmm you and ...... Refuel :) "
she's evill...I can't be with an evil chick...it just wouldn't work...I like being single anyway.... "
x3 awwww♥

Were all bound to find love sooner or later

"

I really am dreading that...cause in real life, it'll make things soooo freaking complicated....
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#443 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" I really am dreading that...cause in real life, it'll make things soooo freaking complicated.... "
Oh, believe me, it makes things VERY complicated.
 
But it's worth it :P
Avatar image for precise
#444 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Giggles and plays with his hair "
Smiles but casually mentions not to put his hair in pigtails
Avatar image for refuel
#445 Posted by Refuel (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" IDK...who'd I pair up with???? "
Charge xP :) "
As in Charge Up... >.> "
Yes :) you don't like her D:?
I had to post this x)
No Caption Provided
"
Nice pic...not that I don't like her...more that I don't know her...but that is an amazing picture "
Awww  Ummmm you and ...... Refuel :) "
she's evill...I can't be with an evil chick...it just wouldn't work...I like being single anyway.... "
x3 awwww♥

Were all bound to find love sooner or later

"
Lol I´m with Elian Allen anyways lol 
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#446 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19713 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Slight said:
" I really am dreading that...cause in real life, it'll make things soooo freaking complicated.... "
Oh, believe me, it makes things VERY complicated. But it's worth it :P "

I so sincerly doubt that....
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#447 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Kiara_Sullivan said:
" Giggles and plays with his hair "
Smiles but casually mentions not to put his hair in pigtails "

o_O Drops teh rubber bands
Avatar image for belladonna
#448 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Refuel said:
" Lol I´m with Elian Allen anyways lol  "
Elian Allen as in G'bandit alt or am I wrong? :/
Avatar image for precise
#449 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" But it's worth it :P "
Flips his hair :p
Avatar image for belladonna
#450 Posted by Belladonna (12084 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @Slight said:
" I really am dreading that...cause in real life, it'll make things soooo freaking complicated.... "
Oh, believe me, it makes things VERY complicated. But it's worth it :P "
I so sincerly doubt that.... "
So worth it ;P