• 161 results
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@rosso: That’s one reason why you shouldn’t bother worrying about it lol. Worrying never helped anyone, believe me. The most that you can do is simply pump out awesome content and hope for the best, knowing at least that most can appreciate what they recognize.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I don't think I worried too much about that. I mean, it'd pop up in my head pretty much every time I was doing the thing, or reading a post back which contained the thing. But threads like this and WC can be used to assuage those kinds of worries by at least putting it out there. Granted, it could be I make an explanatory post like that and the people I'm interacting with never see it so they just keep on thinking I'm a goof, but hey.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll do grand ^_^

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#154  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Zoe tends to make horrible jokes at horrible moments due to her anxiety. Its a coping mechanism for her whenever she is scared/nervous/anxious. She tends to blurt them out without thinking, causing her to apologize afterwards.

Would rather suffer in silence than ask for help. It's not a pride thing. She just doesn't like to inconvenience people, like at all. The times she does ask for help, she can even be heard apologizing to the person she's asking help from. Opposite to that, if someone she considers a friend/family needs help, she's ready to jump up and help with little hesitation.

When people randomly take her picture by herself, she doesn't know what to do with her hands. She alternates giving thumbs up, peace signs, 'ok' sign, heart sign, wave and such. She does ok in photo shoots where she's being directed on what to do.

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Washington tends to mimic the body language of whoever he's directly talking to. It's not a conscious choice, as it's actually his brain mapping and memorizing out the quirks and ticks of an individual should Wash decide to replicate that person's form.

The same goes for phrases and cadences, as he has a tendency to repeat what a person has said to him. This is yet again a subconscious action.

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juno

Hums and sings nonsensically whenever she works with her hands, she does so as a tempo to keep her focused on a task. This extends to flying ships, as she'll actively go out of her way to ensure that music is playing before she even takes off. It's a focus mechanism that she uses, where she times a song's cues to what she's doing to the ship, as if cues to keep track of complicated flight. Overall, she uses music to stay on track.

Micro-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Micro-Man

Reed will usually act very stiff and robotic when interacting with people that he has never met before, as well as generally not engaging in the normal behavioral patterns that you would find with people in awkward situations. While he maintain very little eye contact and speak in an almost monotonous tone of voice. He will usually put his arms flat by his sides and lean over slightly, making it some that his posture will become closed off to the person that he is interacting with. The only conscious action of his part however is the amount of variation in his voice.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Cutting_Edge

Arthur has a tendency to not only speak in a rapid fire matter, but to also make his sentences as short as possible, while also conveying the full extent of his thought process. This will compel him to skip conventional phrases like "that being said" or a word as simple as "anyway". Paradoxically, his hyper verbal tendencies often force his speech to be filled with unnecessary content that only prolongs a fairly simple idea.

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Marcques_

Due to having unusually sweaty palms, Marcques tends to rub his hands together excessively before giving someone he deems equal and respectable a handshake. Whenever he meets someone, he always checks is own pockets to see if he has something to defend himself. He then checks the other person's pockets by eyeing them

He does a daily and nightly sweep of his cars to make sure noone placed a bomb on them anywhere, usually going as far as removing the engine and battery to ensure his safety

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helena has a habit of blowing into any hot beverage and meal, even though she can’t be burned.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By _Dirge_

Vincent has a tremor in his left hand.

The_Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By The_Epitome

Epitome will blink 10-15 times per minute, despite his eyes not needing any form of lubrication. He does this to maintain something of a human aesthetic and not off put those that he interacts with.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cutting_Edge

Arthur exhibits some mild symptoms of OCD that refer to repetitive behaviours, such as, the need for things to happen in an almost rhythmic and balanced fashion. For example: he will at times feel the need to pace back and forth exactly two or four times in one spot or rub his hands exactly twice in an uncomfortable situation. He does this almost completely subconsciously and failure to do so can lead to feelings of discomfort and general unease.