What is the toughest battle that you have ever been in (In Character)?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(IC) Explain what in all of the fights that you have ever had was the most difficult. For myself, the most difficult battle that I have ever been in was coping with my parents' murders.

It can be any kind of battle by the way: physical, mental, emotional, etc.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to IC, Paragon's most difficult battle is the one she's currently fighting now. She's been blamed for the destruction of Suicide Slum and now has to surrender herself to her greatest enemy or else her friends get killed.

Kaija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodamnbatman: Oh geez.

Well, in Kaija's case it would be mental. And it would be dealing with the discovery that she was half demon and loving herself despite that fact. It was a struggle that she dealt with for months (real time) and spanned over the course of... probably more than a dozen RPs. Kinda changed the way she viewed herself and the world as well as her values and what she was willing to do to maintain a happy life.

I know that that's all very vague, but that's because it was the kind of conflict that spanned into most parts of the character's life at the time.

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Musa or Dog? Ultimately I have to go with Musa for Hawkshade's toughest battle because he lost that one twice lol.

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zafir Karim's overall battle with France...

For Joseph, well he's legitimately had only one fight with another user, but the aftermath of it was basically ptsd which I think has become his most difficult fight.

I don't know about other characters though, because there were some fights that they lost which weren't actually seen IC as something they'd think up as difficult.