What Inspired Your Characters?

Avatar image for captainess_boricua
Captainess Boricua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright so I've been talking to Dread about what inspired some characters and decided to make this into a legitimate thread because I'm curious to hear some of these stories. I'll start off my telling my own story of inspiration with Captainess Boricua. 

During the days that Eternal Chaos and Maelstrom haunted the Vine, myself and EC used to talk about random things and he one day mentioned he wanted to create a "Captain Boricua" account. Of course I immediately thought the idea was brilliant, moreso when he told me about what Captain Boricua's amazing super power was... slinging Goya cans at mofo's with precision aim! Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes straight. Goya and Hispanic people just go hand in hand, sadly. *Lol.* And it was just an awesome joke power. I kept trying to convince him to make the account but he never budged. So I finally told him that if he made the account I would make a sister account for him named 'Captainess Boricua'. Unable to wait I created the account and a day later I already had a history set up for her... by that time EC changed his mind and instead of going with Captain Boricua we started this whole play on the Captain America family so he ended up making PR Agent.  So basically Capness was meant to be a joke account to an extent and she became something more... gotta love when things take off unexpectedly!  

Now tell us your own stories. 

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

Dreadmaster- was taken from a Yu-Gi-Oh card. 
Beachmaster- was taken from Dreadmaster (has a picture of David Hasselhoff at the beach for an av)
Editboy- Wanted to join "Editman" on his editing crusades.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Well, Decoy Elite doesn't have as good as story as my older characters but here it goes.

Well Decoy Elite was a name I picked in an little know forum. Decoy Elite is basically a mix of Decoy Octopus and an Elite from Halo.(It was a Halo site.) Anyway, one day I wondered into this site and I noticed the battle forum. So I immediately made a profile, using my usual name, Decoy Elite. Well when I found out about the RP thing on this site I decided to join in, only to find out I had to use my Forum name as my characters name. Well, rather than make a new account I instead created a small back story and some powers that matched the name Decoy Elite.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Well I guess it all began on a early winter night, I was very and I mean very lonely, after spending a month on the Vine, trying to get points, i realized that there were few viners following me, so I say to myself "Gosh why aren't people following me, I have points what does it take?". That same night a few hours earlier I read a thread that a guy made, he wanted to built a team, I entered his character profile only to find out he had way more "followers" than me. He wanted to make a team, a RPG team to be more exact . So it took me about an hour of convincing, I was trying to convince myself to leave the lone wolf thing and find some people to talk to. So I posted on that thread, wanting to join, to see what RPGing is all about, I had no idea what RPGing was, what can I say I never read a RPG until then, I saw a few names (Yes SHA your and Feral Nova's) but never RPG before. I went to sleep as usual after a night of fighting myself over something, usual thing for a lone wolf like me, sometimes I think it is better for me to have had another personality, I bet we would agree more. But anyway next day when I wake up, and enter the Vine I see 3 PM, two of the were inviting me to be part of that team, and another from one of Portrait alternate accounts, saying that if I want to join one of his team, so I say yes, probably using a form of telepathy he found out I couldn't RPG. SO he introduced me to Time Walker, Battalion in mutate form. TW told me what RPGing was and gave me the first lesson in RPGing. Soon I met Urban Spaceman, a very serious RPGer, he actually was the guy that told me I had no bio. What can I say it was a long day, but I made my bio, well half of it, using the gadgets a character I drew about 9 years ago. I would add his darkness power about 3 weeks late after seeing the what look Portrait gave me, The Darknes/Jackie Estacado, what can I say my favorite comic book character. I added the darkness ninjas after seeing an episode of Jackie Chan Adventures, I love the Shadowkhan. So thats about it. I currently have about 100 followers and I am living well still in the same place, :), hope you like my short origin story.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By cly

A wild imagination and a certain book. :P

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@cly:Keeps his fingers crossed. Hope that was about me.

@dreadmaster: Dreadmaster has in the Destiny hero Dreadmaster. Wasn't expecting that.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Magnum 1.0's story was based loosely off Crack Down and Cable from X-Men.

Magnum 2.0, James Bond like Super Agent.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cly
@Michael the Fly: lol That was mine.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@T.J. Magnum said:
" Magnum 1.0's story was based loosely off Crack Down and Cable from X-Men.  Magnum 2.0, James Bond like Super Agent. "
Magnum in reality - a form of Mutant James Bond. Lol.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@cly: Lol, now thats what I call short. I like the dragon rider concept, remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh!
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum
@Michael the Fly:
With Heat Vision :)
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Originally, I joined another site that was about Vs. System, a card game based on Marvel and DC Comics. After being a member on the site for a good year or so, I started talking to one of the members on MSN, Octagon_Freak. One day, Octy was telling me about this comic book he was making up about his friends who were going to have powers. So I told him to add me to the comic, and he asked me what powers I should have. At the time I was thinking how awesome Invisible Woman's powers were, but I wanted him to have some sort of draw back to his powers. So I came up with the idea of him being stuck as invisible. As for the name, original I called him Invisible Man, but neither Octy or myself like the name. So we kept throwing different names back and forth, but none of them sounded cool.  Jokingly I said, "Nobody" but after hearing it we both kinda thought it would be funny to have an invisible character named Nobody you could do some puns with. A few months he told me about the Vine as a cool place to get comic book pictures. I ended up joining the site, but originally as spiderman621. It wasn't until I really started getting into rpgs that I decided to use the character, Nobody.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Day Hunter

The original DH was based off of Ryan Reynolds character in blade trinity, Hannibal King, then later on a mixture of King and The Comedian from watchmen. From there a wild imagination, and changing with the vine. Now I'm back full circle and he still has aspects of what he was originally but he's more or less based off Daredevil and Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cly
@Michael the Fly said:
" @cly: Lol, now thats what I call short. I like the dragon rider concept, remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh! "
Short and sweet. :P Thanks. Yu-gi-oh's cool.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@T.J. Magnum said:
" @Michael the Fly: With Heat Vision :) "
Lol.
Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Knox

I wanted to have villain counterpart of my hero profile. I've always wanted to be a villain who is rich and has a lot of surbodinates. My hero profile is based on love, while this one is based on greed and rage. I wanted a superstrong powerhouse at first, but then i decided he would become the leader of a vast criminal organisation.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Well i remember wanting to make a character to play around with in the threads lol, i honestly never thought CPG would actually turn into my main, but as for powers  Songbird and Pixie pretty much inspired me to make her. 

My first account Old Lace, well his character was inspired from Jean Grey, before i came to the vine i was a HUGE fanboy of her. lol

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Portrait: Actually you have the second most important part, if not the most important part.:)
You and Battalion, or Time Walker.
Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cellywyn

Some interesting stories so far.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Maybe I should have add something about Captainess B.

CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CDviper

mine is kinda based off of of me...well some of the parts like my dad being a weapons maker and my training with them and the whole luna thing except the white pill that never happened but some of the powers and such are made up although i did the personality off of me so i can Rp him better.

Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cellywyn
@Michael the Fly said:
" Maybe I should have add something about Captainess B. "
I'm curious as to why?
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By The_Warlord
@Portrait said:
" Here all the characters are. I've provided links to the ones that have bios. 

Portrait
---I'm not exactly sure how the idea of Portrait came around. I know it had something to do with my reading a huge amount of H.P Lovecraft's work, much of it at late hours which can take a toll on the nerves. Somehow I combined this with the Picture of Dorian Gray, which had been on my mind a lot for no reason in  particular. Maybe it had been the graphic novel version I had recently purchased, maybe something else. Whatever the case, I came up with a character. At first it was barely an idea. I had no idea how any of this actually worked, and had not yet integrated the Cthulhu Mythos. Then one day, everything finally meshed. And I really got the origin together while stuck in a hotel room with my brother. It was either write an origin or listen to him sing the Austin Powers theme over and over, and over again. 

IcarusMach9---this is actually the character I had in mind when I created my Icarusflies account. (You know, the Lego one). At the time there wasn't the whole dual personality thing, Icarus was just a character that could fly fast. I had come up with the design while sitting on the bus after seeing Julius Caesar. Which could very likely be the reason Icarus' alternate personality is named Julius, but that could just be a weird coincidence. I'm not sure, but I think I also wrote his origin while sitting in that same hotel room being annoyed by my brother.  Anyway, just an interesting bit of trivia, Icarus is the only one of my characters that I've made a Lego of. 

Fractal--Fractal was originally pretty much a version of Johnny Sorrow. Which eventually became something very much other. But I do still get ideas for Fractal from Johnny Sorrow. Trivia: That really long fan-fic  I wrote was actually inspired by the comics. It had never before occurred to me to give Sebastian Calamity a love interest, but the first issue of JSA All-Stars (actually only the last page. All that other stuff was just preamble to the introduction of Johnny Sorrow) made me think about it a bit more. 

Conductor--Who knows what I was thinking. I sure don't. 

Solar Orchid--I just wanted a hero profile. This didn't actually take all that much thought. Killing him off and turning him into a ghost was a lot better. 

Starheart--The entire Starheart character was based of me wanting to use the Ray for an avatar. 

Yportne--Originally based on the concept of mirrors 'eating time' in the Doom Patrol books. More specifically, Alias the Blur 

Mortality--I had always had some sort of nemesis planned for Portrait, but the idea had been vague. After posting images of Dream of the Endless in the 'what would your character look like if their gender was reversed' for Portrait, the idea developed. 

Io--I had been reading a lot of stuff by Chekhov and Nabokov, and I wanted a character that I could have fun with using a lot of that Russian stuff. And I wanted a character to join the Wolf Pack. (Io couldn't join because he wasn't my main account. So after the Elite Order collapsed I joined Wolf Pack with Portrait, and am having a fine time). Io's powers were lunar based because I was thinking 'werewolf' which led to 'moon' and so I ended up with tidal stuff. 

Premonition-- Premonition is based on several short stories by Philip K. Dick, primarily the Minority Report (more the movie than the book for that one) and some story I can't remember about a woman who goes into the future to sell stuff.  

Marvin the Robot and Zem the Mattress--They're pretty much what the names suggest. Both Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy characters which I thought would be fun to use in RPing. And I was completely right about that! 

Randolph Carter---He is a character in several of H.P Lovecraft's stories. I thought he would be a good guide in my Voyage to Lost Kadath RP (shame on everyone for not joining! I spent more than an hour on that OOC!) He also served as a good narrator in the aforementioned fan-fic. 

Gestalt--I have no idea how I thought of Gestalt. The concept definitely came from Theodore Sturgeon's book More Than Human, but how that turned into a viral swarm I do not know. 

Messenger Mercury-- I think I was going to a superhero costume party with a friend, and I was wearing a Flash sweatshirt. I decided my superpower was to deliver mail, and then that morphed into the character that now delivers mail in the RP forum. 

Homunculus--The less said about this character the better, but I guess I can go into his origins simply to explain why I cannot use this character (I'm way to freaked out by it). I based Homunculus on a character called Bill in Philip K. Dick's book Dr. Bloodmoney, Or How We Got Along After the Bomb. Look it up on Wikipedia if you want more information. 

Claquesous--He's based on the character Claquesous from Les Miserables. I just could never figure out a way to really use him. The quote that gives info about him is currently his status if anyone is interested. 

Cypher-D--Came up with this one on the way to somewhere, don't remember much more about that. Remember thinking that I wanted him to look like one of those wooden mannequins. 

Bat Vampire--I just wanted a profile for the Batman team, and that's about it.  

Romulus--I don't know why, I just wanted a profile named Romulus. Though I toyed with the idea of Remus first. 

Josh Mardon--Kid character, used mostly to play with the other kids in the Dragons Lair thread. Based off some conversations with Captainess Boricua, then actually used Josh Jackham transported from the DC Universe at the moment of his 'death'. I used Josh because his father, Weather Wizard, is one of my favorite characters.

Guide Dog and Ptolemy-- I wanted to use Hellhound as an avatar. "
I suspected a few of them were yours, nonetheless they're still awesome
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@Cellywyn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
I'm curious as to why? "
Thats simple, she is one of the few people on the Vine that made me laugh, each and every time I talked to her.
Plus she is one of the people I had the most longest of conversation when it come to posts, PM not included.
Delon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Delon

Delon-My son. He was reading a SUPER old Justice League issue with Metamorpho on cover and he was moving round like morpho "extending" his arms. And then screaming out random shapes so i got the idea of him from metamorpho and the idea of an swiss army knife changling.

Darkchild-The name came from Illyannas alter ego, andmy own twisted imagination. Also from a sh!tty relationship which spawned his original origin.

Alexander Arkady- Boredom pure f@#king boredom. I was crusing like usual in my car and thought how cool would it be if i could transform metal. And the bio went from that.

Crazy Eights-Now this one is just funny. Ever get those super long car rides and your mind just f@#king wanders. Well it did in a short ten minute drive which felt like longer since i was doing something i didnt want to. And the wait for the passenger to get into the car and do their stuff at the place we stoppe d at I came up with eight different characters. Bored, i said ya know their all badass why dont i mix em up and have em be crazed like Typhnoid and as moronically sarcastic as Deadpool. Then viola Crazy Eights came to be, also based Marv on a moron i work with. Burn him punch him anything he doesnt feel it right away. Takes a few seconds to feel pain

Jake Malcom-James Marsters, was watching Torchwood i think when i came up with him. Had him in mind, and Spike as well. Rest was all off top of head

Ginju-Needed a new badguy since DC was now good an dead.

Darkchilds Personalities
Erik-Had a buddy who was always the goodie and always a killjoy. And Erik came from this

Ginju-the original Ginju was a amagalm of Lobo, Alucard, and Myself. A way to release those inner demons

Genesis- The real f@#ked up me, those twisted thoughts.

Fanfic Characters

To many of my readers surprise most of the characters are all based on me. In the unfinished Sinner Stories and the finished each character is part of me or what I would do in their given circumstance. I also have people in my life that inspire me to make these characters.

Mac-My uncle, hes a smartass and stubborn as hell. So he was kinda based off my uncle

Mikhail-My best friend Jordan, hes that type of mellow guy the girls just love. Yet he thinks their all morons

Collin-a mix between me, a poof i know that will remain nameless and imagination

Bea-A mix of crazy women in my life

Puzzle Box characters

In all honesty, they were characters in a dream i had been having for months.
Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cellywyn
@Michael the Fly said:
" @Cellywyn said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
I'm curious as to why? "
Thats simple, she is one of the few people on the Vine that made me laugh, each and every time I talked to her. Plus she is one of the people I had the most longest of conversation when it come to posts, PM not included. "
I see. I wasn't aware of any of those feats. *Lol.* Always good to know. =)
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By Sparda

For my original RP character, Sparda, I just ripped the name from Devil May Cry and then slapped it on Dante's character. I wasn't too much into "originality".

Later on when I made Acheron, my friends and I had made a school project where we made a horror video. The costume inspired me for the look of Acheron, and then him just being a street-brawling meta was mostly from gritty Moon Knight fights or somesuch.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambit, plain and simple. But I like to believe my character evolved and incorporated other character traits, such as Deathstroke, David Cain, Lex Luthor and others.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kurrent

Renegade Lantern - was meant to be a mix of Hal Jordan and Dick Grayson (my two favorite characters)

Kurrent - was my attempt at making an original character. He takes influences of other characters I really like. Daredevil, Cable and Havok

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

Super-man 23. Super-man 23 just started off as something that I liked, My bio for this character is great read it sometime. Truth & Justice is really what inspired the name.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Belladonna

Let's see where to start, it was on April 1 of 2009 when I went with my cousin to Barnes and Noble, we played hide and seek, and found him at the graphic novel section. He was on the floor reading! Literally, and he threw me a comic book of Avenger vs. Justice League. At first I was like, O M G what a total nerd, then I started browsing through the book, the images were a bit scattering due to many characters fighting then I saw the Scarlet Witch! I was like "Ohhh I like her." then I saw her used her power of "Chaos Magic" which was said in the book to have the equivalent force of a hurricane and an earthquake. Then I saw another person who was mystically trying to find her, Zatanna, and once again I was like "I like her."!  Thats what spark my comic book love. After that I read Ultimate Power where all the Ultimate inhabitants lived and battle the Squadron Supreme. I read the Emma Frost series and loved her. After that I backtracked some old comics and got new ones. While searching up Scarlet Witch I came upon Comicvine then I click and was amazed. As a lover of Final Fantasy 10. I saw the word Rpg and click it. I signed up and wanted the name Charmcaster but it was tooken so I added the I and X to the word Charm. After a week or so I stumbled upon Maelstrom account and fell in loved with her writing thus began my own bio and ever changing reboots xP and so here I am now :)

Avatar image for captainess_boricua
Captainess Boricua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Charmix said:
" After a week or so I stumbled upon Maelstrom account and fell in loved with her writing thus began my own bio and ever changing reboots xP and so here I am now :) "
Maelstrom was the reason you started RPing? Wow... I'm actually really surprised by that.
Avatar image for malice_wonderland
Malice Wonderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malice Wonderland was inspired by a song...Called Malice in Wonderland by the Noisettes. I had listened to the song for almost a year, and decided that because the movie was coming out, I should go ahead and just make an account. I've pretty much based her bio off of the song, and a fantastic game I played a ways back called Darkened Skye. That's pretty much it.. 

Slight- Well a lot of things go into him. His sense of right, his race, and his sense of self are all inspired by me, or Avery S....(you shant know my last name).
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
Alexander Anderson from Hellsing played a huge part on how I wrote my characters bio but I wanted to be an archer since nobody else was, so I used the look of Oliver Queen one of my favorite comic characters.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Light

I like superman.  

That sentence right there explains the rest.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Andferne

Obviously looks are based off of Cap and Cyke. Besides that Andferne is me. Or I guess I should say was. lol

Chosen One is just my take on a martial arts themed character.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#41  Edited By EganTheVile1

eganthevile1's name simply comes from my old gamertag in the no longer existant (for many years) online game Starship Troopers Battle Space (which charged by the hour and once led me to receive a 260 dollar AOL bill one month!) the tag was originally The Vile One but me being an egomaniac added my last name to the beginning of it which due to character limitations forced me to modify it to EganTheVile1 which now also serves as my gamertag on XBL. The drunken mercenary cyborg thing just made sense when I started RPing, when I first came to CV I had my character under the God/Eternal description, but modified it to a cyborg so (though yes I am the most bad-ass cyborg that ever was or will be) my character would have some reasonable weaknesses like magnetism.... The chain smoker booze drinker aspects are just me in real life!

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Precise

Quite simple, I was watching Troy (the movie) and loved Brad Pitt's take on Achilles (although the movie was historically incorrect :p). So I based Precise's personality of Achilles's personality. From there on I just build my character up. 

Arrogant, proud and all that stuff :p

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#43  Edited By talon_x23

I liked x-23 the consept of a girl meant to be something she''s not amazed me and the best part is unlike all the others she was no really trying to change it, she always striked me and when i joined the sight i was going to call my account Talon but the name was taken so with out thinking I added he X23 part. to tell you the truth I had nothing planned and from there....i got here.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Nevann- based off of Sasuke, and Itachi when it came to skill Personallity was more based off of Kakashi.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Acer

NeVann inspired me :P

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

sure I did :P

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Marksman

Bullseye and I wanted a guy who would have super powers that would help him whilst not being considered overpowered

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Um.... yeah I didnt make this account xD BUT I know the reason behind it! :D

The person who did create the account, made it originally to be a evil demonic fire demon man and be the archenemy of that persons main account. It was suppose to be a minion of Archdevil (some of you might remember him... maybe xD) and was suppose to work under him in rpg's and such. At the last minute it ended up being changed all together and Nova ended up getting her own story and became a girl! xP lol As for why this happened I THINK it was partly caused because the person who rpged as Archdevil wasnt really on, and... didnt really know how to rpg, so instead of waiting for him to develop his skills, she ended up changing Nova to be her own character. The story and powers behind Feral Nova was mostly based on a imaginary friend that the person used to have when they where younger. She was still suppose to be evil, but ended up being turned neutral because the oringal maker figured that it would be more fun to have a friend in cannon rpgs than an enemy she was going to have to constantly fight. As for the name Feral Nova... I'm going to assume that it came from one of alexiuss art work from Deviantart.com. Um... I think thats about it lol

Now, some of you might be asking who havent been around that long... WHO made this account?

SHA! :D ..... ok yeah I'm kidding xP lol 

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Belladonna
@Captainess Boricua said:
" @Charmix said:
" After a week or so I stumbled upon Maelstrom account and fell in loved with her writing thus began my own bio and ever changing reboots xP and so here I am now :) "
Maelstrom was the reason you started RPing? Wow... I'm actually really surprised by that. "
Remember master jedi use the force ;)
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50  Edited By shanana

Like Nova my account wasn't mine to begin with anyway, but she was created to be a sister of my friends's Tekken account, which went of the basis that they were the last TWO surviving Ninjans, after some begging we changed the story up to were Sha was a queen from this place that had been expelled and the rest is history. IT's pronounced Sh-ay for people who don't know, but it''s supposed to be an acronym that means. Super Human Advanced.