What does it feel like to run so fast? (CVnU)

Avatar image for deactivated-634b058bacec0
deactivated-634b058bacec0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hi. My name is Zephyr, but some call me Flash Lightning. I'm believed by many to be the fastest woman alive.

A lot of people as of late have asked me what it feels like to run so fast. It's hard to explain to these people because it's one of those things that you have to experience for yourself to know what it feels like. But I'll try the best I can.

Running as fast as me, it's like no other feeling in the world. It's like everything stops moving except you. Your the only thing that is moving because your moving so fast and they aren't. Have you ever wanted to run as fast as you possibly could and never get tired? I get tired but it takes a pretty long time.

Running like I do is freedom. And since I regularly run far beyond the speed of sound, I can't hear anything. It's silence. I can collect my thoughts and think about things. I don't just move fast, I can think really fast too. Too often, I have thought about waaaaay too many things during a boring conversation just to help pass the time. But hey, I'm getting off track. This is what it feels like to run, not how I spend my time conversing with people.

Imagine the biggest rush you have ever felt in your life. Running is a lot like that. But unlike skydiving or riding on a fast roller coaster, running is done under your own power. You go where you want to go and do what you want to do. You can run faster or slower. You can even vibrate your body so quickly, you pass through walls! Sometimes when I do that, it tickles a little.

There is no feeling in the world that best describes what it feels like to run like me. But it's awesome! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love what I can do. The best thing is, I get offers to race others who are fast like me. Such as my good friend Paragon from Metro City. We've had a number of races, all for charity of course. Sometimes, I let her win a few just so I can let her brag about it. The smile she gets, the feeling of achieving a victory, it means a lot to her. I can't win all the time, I don't want my friend, or anyone else, to resent me for that. So, at the end of the day, if my friend Paragon is happy then so am I. But just between you and me, I let her win some of those races between us but don't tell Paragon I said that, she'd kill me.

When asked if there is anyone I haven't raced yet, I'd have to say that would be Feral Nova. I have heard from Paragon that Feral Nova has access to the Speed Force. Fascinating! I'd love to meet her and ask her how she managed that. I have tried to teach Paragon, but she doesn't seem to understand the principles of how to do it despite being a genius. I guess not everyone is meant to access the speed force.

Well, gotta run! A hero's work is never done. Especially mine. But hey, if you want to drop by and look me up, I can be found in Glade City. I'd love to meet you and have a cup of coffee. See ya later!

Noah_Noble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssssshhheeee'sfaaaaaaassssstttttt

Hawkshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good!

No Caption Provided

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper: Thanks! *Grips your hand for a handshake* ^_^

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dusk_zephyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zephyr huh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dusk_zephyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dusk_zephyr

@zephyr186: Great name and great post! Perhaps I could come and have a look.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

__Hawk__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

when did track 100 m dash....it felt like i was flying in like a different dimension.