Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@arquitenens: @impero:@satar@vitriol@the_shogun@schlampe:

I just realized this, but trying to manipulate the people that control the government into being more favorable to the mutant cause could be a type of empire manipulation, or claim, maybe. So I wanted to get approval from you guys, (the CoE, right?) before I try to do something major that most people probably wouldn't defend against (since it would be covert, and, frankly, not exactly action packed).

The plan is to manipulate politicians in positions of power to become more sympathetic to the mutant cause by "infecting" them or those close to them (children, spouses) with DNA alterations that would turn them into (you guessed it) mutants. Eventually I would go after high value cultural targets such as prominent actors or actresses, the president, mayor of Gothic, etc.

Also, I kind of had a favor to ask. I was wondering what the state of mutant policy in the USA. I know from the_shogun's description that they're still ostracized (as they should be, the dirty mutants), but I don't know the US's official policy on the matter. Are there laws to ensure equal opportunity, protecting them from discrimination (in housing, education, employment, etc.), are they protected by anti-hate crime laws (or whatever they're called)? Because if they are, it's kinda pointless for me to be here in particular. Thinking back I really should've checked this stuff out first...

I like it.

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst said:

@arquitenens: @impero:@satar@vitriol@the_shogun@schlampe:

I just realized this, but trying to manipulate the people that control the government into being more favorable to the mutant cause could be a type of empire manipulation, or claim, maybe. So I wanted to get approval from you guys, (the CoE, right?) before I try to do something major that most people probably wouldn't defend against (since it would be covert, and, frankly, not exactly action packed).

The plan is to manipulate politicians in positions of power to become more sympathetic to the mutant cause by "infecting" them or those close to them (children, spouses) with DNA alterations that would turn them into (you guessed it) mutants. Eventually I would go after high value cultural targets such as prominent actors or actresses, the president, mayor of Gothic, etc.

Also, I kind of had a favor to ask. I was wondering what the state of mutant policy in the USA. I know from the_shogun's description that they're still ostracized (as they should be, the dirty mutants), but I don't know the US's official policy on the matter. Are there laws to ensure equal opportunity, protecting them from discrimination (in housing, education, employment, etc.), are they protected by anti-hate crime laws (or whatever they're called)? Because if they are, it's kinda pointless for me to be here in particular. Thinking back I really should've checked this stuff out first...

I like it.

But muh freedoms

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't we just have him influence the elections mildly and have the government gradually view them more favorably?

Also I mean, right now we don't even have a canon government, we should probably fix that.

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Honestly, I don't think turning the friends and families of mutant-haters into mutants would logically garner them any sympathy :1

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fmj:

I know if they did it to the mayor of Gothic it would earn the furious anger of two Hawk Lords for sure.

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Seems like a step in the opposite direction lol

Now, if it were done without their knowing, and not to every major star, I could see it working. But everyone important suddenly becoming mutants? It'd be a different case. They weren't born mutants (or thought to be), so there would be no new effect. Now, if a politician's son got turned, it would be like he was one all along. That'd kick off change.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fmj: It would force them to come to terms with it or destroy their family, I guess?

That was the idea, anyway. I'm totally cool with this blowing up in my face, that's part of the fun. I was honestly inspired for the idea by the acceptance of homosexuality in American culture and the personal approach came from Rob Portman's sudden 180 on gay marriage after his son came out.

Now is it a perfect analogy? Hell no. But I don't know that IC! And he is gonna try it regardless of whether it'll work or not because he's an optimist and that's what optimists do: they turn people into mutants to sway public policy.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By The_Catalyst

@fmj: That's actually exactly what I'm going for! They're not supposed to know they were "turned" in the first place, that's the beauty of it!

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst: I'd participate :)

And by that I mean hunting you down and blowing up your house with a guided rocket.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fmj:That'd be fine, if you catch me doing anything shady anyways. <_< >_> MUTIFY!

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok maybe I'm not in the know...I thought people just looked down on mutants but people here are starting to make it look like the US puts them in prison camps.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Catalyst

@gale_xanders: Nah, not prison camps. I'm thinking more like what the US had when segregation was still legal, but less formal (not legal).

Mutants are denied service at restaurants, aren't hired, aren't accepted into certain universities, and those that try to defy the order of things are hounded by the equivalent of the anti-mutant KKK. While the government doesn't sponsor these things, it also does nothing to hinder them. Doesn't pass or enforce laws that make things any better for mutant kind.

Hmmm.... Maybe I should make an anti mutant hate group.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst:

The more you know.

None of my characters are mutants, so =).

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The_Catalyst

At least that's what I think mutant life in America is like. I'm sure someone who's been here longer probably knows more about it.

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@thecatalyst: Most of the beast-like muties moved to Venezuela.

Revenge of the Fallen RP probably tossed human-mutie relationships back to the Stone Age, it may bs even worse than you described IMO I think it might be nigh-impossible for a meta to move about DC undetected due to that event but that's just my two cents.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By The_Catalyst

@felix_faraday: But..but...I can manipulate my DNA to look human! That'll work!

Right? Maybe?

Frack it, PIS go!

FMJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst: Most of the beast-like muties moved to Venezuela.

Revenge of the Fallen RP probably tossed human-mutie relationships back to the Stone Age, it may bs even worse than you described IMO I think it might be nigh-impossible for a meta to move about DC undetected due to that event but that's just my two cents.

Indeed, this thread and Demosthenes came about because of that event.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Nah, not prison camps. I'm thinking more like what the US had when segregation was still legal, but less formal (not legal).

Mutants are denied service at restaurants, aren't hired, aren't accepted into certain universities, and those that try to defy the order of things are hounded by the equivalent of the anti-mutant KKK. While the government doesn't sponsor these things, it also does nothing to hinder them. Doesn't pass or enforce laws that make things any better for mutant kind.

Hmmm.... Maybe I should make an anti mutant hate group.

I like this idea.

Canon wise I think the only legislation that has been passed was the Registration Act, way back at the beginning of Prime. So the government does have the power to force people to register and keep track of all the mutants.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Catalyst

This is Kate Connely for Action News 6 here in Delaware. The Nation mourns the loss of twelve of Buckeye High School's best and brightest today as news of this tragic event continues to stream in. We are told two students, Matthew Green and John Hadley, armed with two automatic rifles, stormed the school earlier this morning and fired upon the entire student debate club, as well as several of its supporters...

Word has just arrived that the two students, Green and Hadley, were once a part of the debate team, but were let go shortly after a scandal involving accusations that they threatened and harassed rival debate teams...

This just in! I am being told that both students, Matthew Green and John Hadley have reported that 17 year old Stephanie Jacobs,a student at Buckeye academy who is also known to locals as the rogue vigilante "Brain Child", not only influenced their actions today but mentally commanded they go through with the massacre. They claim she invaded their minds and controlled them like "characters in a videogame". Ms. Jacobs is being taken into custody now,and although her lawyer alleges that there is no evidence linking her to these crimes law enforcement officers are not so sure...

While the extent of her involvement is currently unknown, it has been revealed that Ms. Jacobs did indeed register with local authorities, though when it came time to put down her exact extranormal ability Ms. Jacobs left the line suspiciously blank. Her mother claims it was because she was only 12 when she registered, and the exact nature of her abilities was yet unknown, but many others are claiming it was a deliberate attempt to manipulate others using her telepathic powers to get ahead in life...

A statement from the suspected mutant terrorist Stephanie Jacobs, claiming that her powers are based on "empathy" and not telepathy, as was previously hypothesized. Several children and their parents have come forward to corroborate this statement, claiming that in her time at the local Boys and Girls club Jacobs helped them through "tough times", counseling them and making them feel "safe" and "peaceful". It is the opinion of this news station as well as law enforcement officials that this is a display of her extranormal ability, and is likely a manipulation on Ms. Jacobs part in a bid to free herself...

...mutant terrorist Jacobs sentenced to death today, despite confessions from both Matthew Green and John Hadley that she was not involved and did not manipulate them in any way. It has been discovered that both were members of the local Boys and Girls club and had in fact had contact with Jacobs, where they claim to have learned of her mutation. Both have recanted previous allegations that Jacobs effectively controlled them, but authorities are only taking these claims as further evidence of her mutant abilities. A small detail of Denver's own Maverick is guarding the terrorist now. Being that their soldiers are immune to telepathic assault, they have been hired specifically to guard this especially dangerous prisoner...

This has been Kate Connely for ABC 6 Action News, your world on your time! Sleep tight Delaware!

BZZZT

I can't stand the news.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Kate Connely for Action News 6 here in Delaware. The Nation mourns the loss of twelve of Buckeye High School's best and brightest today as news of this tragic event continues to stream in. We are told two students, Matthew Green and John Hadley, armed with two automatic rifles, stormed the school earlier this morning and fired upon the entire student debate club, as well as several of its supporters...

Word has just arrived that the two students, Green and Hadley, were once a part of the debate team, but were let go shortly after a scandal involving accusations that they threatened and harassed rival debate teams...

This just in! I am being told that both students, Matthew Green and John Hadley have reported that 17 year old Stephanie Jacobs,a student at Buckeye academy who is also known to locals as the rogue vigilante "Brain Child", not only influenced their actions today but mentally commanded they go through with the massacre. They claim she invaded their minds and controlled them like "characters in a videogame". Ms. Jacobs is being taken into custody now,and although her lawyer alleges that there is no evidence linking her to these crimes law enforcement officers are not so sure...

While the extent of her involvement is currently unknown, it has been revealed that Ms. Jacobs did indeed register with local authorities, though when it came time to put down her exact extranormal ability Ms. Jacobs left the line suspiciously blank. Her mother claims it was because she was only 12 when she registered, and the exact nature of her abilities was yet unknown, but many others are claiming it was a deliberate attempt to manipulate others using her telepathic powers to get ahead in life...

A statement from the suspected mutant terrorist Stephanie Jacobs, claiming that her powers are based on "empathy" and not telepathy, as was previously hypothesized. Several children and their parents have come forward to corroborate this statement, claiming that in her time at the local Boys and Girls club Jacobs helped them through "tough times", counseling them and making them feel "safe" and "peaceful". It is the opinion of this news station as well as law enforcement officials that this is a display of her extranormal ability, and is likely a manipulation on Ms. Jacobs part in a bid to free herself...

...mutant terrorist Jacobs sentenced to death today, despite confessions from both Matthew Green and John Hadley that she was not involved and did not manipulate them in any way. It has been discovered that both were members of the local Boys and Girls club and had in fact had contact with Jacobs, where they claim to have learned of her mutation. Both have recanted previous allegations that Jacobs effectively controlled them, but authorities are only taking these claims as further evidence of her mutant abilities. A small detail of Denver's own Maverick is guarding the terrorist now. Being that their soldiers are immune to telepathic assault, they have been hired specifically to guard this especially dangerous prisoner...

This has been Kate Connely for ABC 6 Action News, your world on your time! Sleep tight Delaware!

BZZZT

I can't stand the news.

intense read. stirred some emotions

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst:

It's too bad Munoz isn't there to see if she's a good person or not.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst:

And you say Iron Phantom is your only good character.

Pft.

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By The_Catalyst

"Dammit, how does..? Snake in there, under the tree, around the rabbit..? No, damn... Never could get these stupid things to work... How am I supposed to play aide when I can't even figure out a damn tie?

Celvice, you could do more than just sit there gawking you know!" The frustrated mutant turned toward the Shogunate's agent, an amused smirk on her face as she sat patiently at the dinky hotel's coffee table. Unlike her Orochi brethren she had forsaken the trademark crimson red ninja attire for something more fitting for her assignment: a simple white blouse with a grey jacket, all accentuated with a form fitting pencil skirt.

Her gaze went from the pathetic fumbling at his neck to his eyes, annoyance displayed clearly in her narrowed stare. At the outset of their journey together he had cowered at her gaze, his eyes turned aside and his throat swallowed hard. Those were fun times.

Celvice rose from her seat, briskly walked over and cinched the tie to his throat. "Grk!" She kept her eyes on her work, ignoring his attempts at communication, the choked out pleas for mercy, even going so far as to shrug off his attempts to tap out. In a blur of motion she fastened his tie in the traditional Windsor knot and left it there as his face went blue, turning back the couch and plopping down upon it. The recent lack of activity did not sit well with her.

McClain clawed at the tie, wrestling his fingers into the tight knot and eventually dislodged the key piece of fabric that was crushing his windpipe. He stood there, hunched over, gasping for the next three minutes as oxygen, and color, returned to him.

"Thanks" he choked.

Now properly attired, he was off on his stroll down historic Pennsylvania Avenue, alone. Where he was With each step he came closer to Capitol Hill, to House Speaker Eric Grimmler's office. He strolled in through the front entrance, flashing his ID card to the guard at the makeshift checkpoint. With a slight nod he was let through. This next part he'd prepared for weeks ahead of time. By rewriting his DNA and coding it so it fell within standard human deviation he could trick the scanner into allowing him through. He did this by maintaining his immune system at a very precise level of effectiveness and keeping the original configuration of his DNA disguised as an infection in his left hand. Too weak an immune system and the mutant "infection" spread, too strong and he condemned himself to life as a muggle, making the entire operation meaningless.

He stepped through the scanners, surrendering his right hand so they could draw the pinprick of blood they needed to test his DNA. An eternity passed as they examined the results, sweat began to bead around his forehead as they pointed to the screen, tracing an invisible circle upon it, both seemingly confused.

Then the guard's eyes rose to meet the mutants, and he spoke.

"Oh you're still here? You can go through. Sorry, got distracted. Lenny here was showing me this video of a cat scaring away a raccoon. Crazy right?" The guard chuckled as Christopher wiped his brow. "Yeah, pretty crazy..."

From there it was up the stairs to a secondary checkpoint. The scanners had already checked for metal, metas, and mutations, but it was up to a manual search to find more exotic weapons created from glass, plastics, and the odd magical artifact. As an ungloved hand touched his left wrist ge felt a familiar jolt run down his spine.

A mutant.

Judging by the sensation of his DNA he possessed the gift of super strength, one if the more common mutations.

Is it one of the Shogunate's spies? One of the "good" mutants the governnent actually trusts? Maybe someone else that's managed to sneak in? You know what, it doesn't matter. He's not in the game plan.

Looking directly ahead Christopher McClain, known to these people as Christopher Caplain, was waved forward into the building. Hurriedly he made his way past the guards and began a measured jog to the Speaker's office.

He wasn't about to be late on his first day.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

(If you can find a reason to be in D.C., sure. That was my concern going forward with this RP, why would anyone be there, how would they notice him, and why would they care? You're free to join though!)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Custodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecatalyst:

The moment he entered the room he entered an argument. "I told you once already lady The Speaker is busy and he's not the cops. You need to go somewhere else before I call..." The woman speaking to the stranger in the room paused when she saw Christopher enter the room and had a sudden look of relief on her face. "OH thank god! Tell this...this...thing, that the Speaker of the House is busy. I have something to take care of, thank you and welcome to the job." She said and left him standing in the office alone with an unusual looking woman who held our her hand in a gesture meant to reach out for someone to return.

"No wait I..."

No Caption Provided

The strange woman sighed and lowered her hand. "I do not understand, he is The Speaker, he should be able to tell me information that I seek. Why am I not allowed to see him?" She asked Christopher since he was now the only one in the room. She shook her head and began to pace around the office a little. "I suppose they send intern entities to deal with people they no longer have the patience to speak with. I will never get to see him will I?" She suddenly paused and turned back to look at Christopher. "Who are you?" She asked as if she'd suddenly just realized he was actually there and she wasn't just speaking to thin air. "I am The Custodian. I am here to find my brother and I was hoping The Speaker would be able to tell me something that could help me find him. You...are an annex of The Speaker correct? You could perhaps show me to documents and information The Speaker has access to and I would not have to occupy his time?"

(She's a little disoriented, roll with me =) )

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_custodian:

"Hey, wha? No, I..."
Well, ship. I don't even know where I park my ass yet and already they're tossing the crazies at me.
"Well, hi. Names Christopher Caplain, newest aide to the Speaker of the House." He took a few tentative steps forward as he offered her his right hand to shake. "And I think there might've been a bit of a mix up. Representative Grimmler is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and I don't know what you think the Speaker does exactly, but he probably doesn't have the information you need."
Wait a minute, intern 'entities'? 'Annex' to the Speaker?
"Okay, so first things first, the House of Representatives that occupy the building you're in now don't actually have information on missing persons. That would be, as my colleague earlier was likely trying to tell you, the police department. Entirely separate building, and I am actually new here so I actually wouldn't know where that is. I'm sure Larry at the gate can help you though."

This is Kate Connely with the latest developments on the Buckeye High School Massacre. All appeals on the part of Jacobs, the mutant terrorist that orchestrated the massacre, have been met with quick dismissals. In a case without precedent, Judge Murray has set the date of execution at only two days from today, and the decided upon method: firing squad. Judge Murray has cited not only the extreme nature of the case but the danger the inmate poses to State employees as reasons for defying normal operating procedure, and so has petitioned @maverick_6 to handle the execution itself. As of today his proposed course of action goes, rightfully, unchallenged. This information has sparked the formation of a mutant mob claiming to hail from Buckeye Valley and a parallel protest from the peaceful residents of the same area. Law enforcement has been called in to keep the mob under control.

Chants of "Free Stephanie Jacobs" could be heard resounding from the small gathering of mutants and mutant sympathizers, each holding a sign with illustrations of the local hero Brain Child, pictures of the young Stephanie Jacobs, or slogans representing what they saw as a great injustice. At the head of the protest were her parents, each sporting newly graying hair, her father's eyes sunken in and black around the edges, her mother's face red with tears still running down her cheeks. Also joining them were a well sized group of children and young adults from the Boys and Girls club, all of whom had come to know her as a counselor and friend. Among them, but not donning his uniform, was the registered Daniel Macon. He and Jacobs were currently involved together, unbeknownst to her parents, as a crime fighting duo.

He would awe and frighten "evil doers" as he called them, with walls of flame and she would use her powers to bring the situation to a peaceful end. The two had originally met through the Boys and Girls club counseling program. He confided in her the fear that came with his abilities, the horrors of inflicting such pain on another human being, and she was the one who proposed their alliance, that forbade him from using his powers to actually hurt anyone. Together this motley group of protestors huddled together on the sidewalk in front of the nearby high school, chanting in the cold of November.

Opposite of the protest was another group, three times as large and twice as loud. "Death to Mutants" and "Gut the Murderer" could be heard from their ranks. Their teeth gnashed, their eyes shone sharp and potent rage.

This just in! As expected the mutants involved in the Buckeye High School protests have turned violent, summoning a wall of flame in an attempt to engulf the peaceful protestors. Luckily the police managed to hold off the rest of the mob long enough for local hunter, Grett Barbers, to incapacitate the mutant summoning the flames. Luckily Mr. Barbers was just returning from a hunt earlier today when he saw the chaos caused by the mutant menace "Candlelight", yet another mutant "vigilante" turned violent when exposed to the truth. Mr. Barbers is being treated for minor burns, received when he rushed over to ensure the safety of his fellow man.

15 year old Daniel Macon was rushed to the E.R. as officer James Fallon shook his head, tears in his eyes. The boy's shoulder had been pierced by a .44 Remington Magnum, his ribs crushed under boot heels, his face, bludgeoned by the same instruments, was unrecognizable. One eye swelled up to twice its size, the other hung lazily from the shattered portion of his skull. The two had worked together for the last two years, Fallon had even given him his work number to facilitate the pickup of criminals incapacitated by the crime fighting duo. With the mask on and his voice altered, he never would have suspected the boy was so young...

PresidentSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Press Conference.

*ahem*

"Ladies and gentlemen. I live in the United States of America. Have since I was born, in a hospital near here, in fact. My parents were not high on the economic ladder. But we scraped by. I almost dropped out of high school to get a job to support my parents, but dad believed in education. Always had. And I could;t be more grateful to him. I was accepted into college on a scholarship, and later chose to go to law school. After that, I opened a law practice, which focused on providing legal help for groups that are often legally discriminated against. But we were forced to close our doors, after it was revealed that... well, that could do this." The crowd collectively drew breath, as he leapt almost twelve feet into the air, and landed as lightly as a cat. "No, I'm not a mutant. However, I was the target of several hate groups, who's smear campaign against me prevented me from getting a job for months. I was, however, eventually elected District Attorney in New York, which led me to a political career tat I haven't regretted once. Which is why, ladies and gents, I'm announcing that I will be running for President of these United States." Samuel Washington spread his arms, and the velvet curtain slid open behind him, revealing the banner announcing the very same thing. A defining combination of applause and questions followed. Sam tried to answer all of them, but he barely managed half before it was time to leave. "Remember," he quipped as he stepped into the car. "Vote for Uncle Sam."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By _Creed_
No Caption Provided

Canada sends it's regards! Sorry!

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: (your review is coming along, albeit slowly)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PresidentSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erlking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@presidentsam: Demosthenes is called Uncle Sam too!

We're gonna have to fight for the name (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

PresidentSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheat: So, elderly statesman versus superpowered twentysomething.

Erlking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@presidentsam: That's right man. Love the confidence too, having "President" in the name ;)

Whose alt is this, by the way?

The_Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erlking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Ah! I wasn't quite sure. I don't like jumping right to conclusions, I know sometimes it can be awkward if you mess up :)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheat: So, elderly statesman versus superpowered twentysomething.

Damn orpheus. Make a case for yourself. You are supposed to make a case AGAINST the opposition. Not FOR it. (:D)

Erlking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: He's referring more to the debate, rather than an actually physical confrontation between the two. Elderly statesman would make a better President, superpowered twentysomething would literally kick his ass :)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Make me want to force Dr. Quentin into the ring.

Erlking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your argument:

I can jump 20 feet into the air and I am not a mutant. I am an American. Vote for me.

Demonthesis:

I have made very good defense reforms, more experience and is actually old enough to run for president.

He has moar feats.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celvice rose from her seat, briskly walked over and cinched the tie to his throat. "Grk!" She kept her eyes on her work, ignoring his attempts at communication, the choked out pleas for mercy, even going so far as to shrug off his attempts to tap out. In a blur of motion she fastened his tie in the traditional Windsor knot and left it there as his face went blue, turning back the couch and plopping down upon it. The recent lack of activity did not sit well with her.

McClain clawed at the tie, wrestling his fingers into the tight knot and eventually dislodged the key piece of fabric that was crushing his windpipe. He stood there, hunched over, gasping for the next three minutes as oxygen, and color, returned to him.

"Thanks" he choked.

That was really funny lol.