#501 Posted by The_Catalyst (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: (Quick question. I was just sorting through the CVnU locations, and I didn't see a Washington DC (it cuts off at Valor City). Closest I can get is the White House, but I'm not so sure I wanna get mugged and murdered on the White House lawn)

#502 Posted by Feral Nova (57498 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_catalyst: yes no one has ever made a Washington DC thread. You can, if you like. But what’s the question?

Moderator Online
#503 Posted by The_Catalyst (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Just saw I didn't ask. This is embarrassing. My question was going to be if I couldn't just import the canon, but that would be a hassle, I now realize. I guess I'll get started on a DC thread... or maybe I'll just move this to New York or something. Never designed a city before, kind of intimidating.

Anyway, now Im just thinking om screen. Thanks Nova! Sorry to @ you with a nonexistant question, then not ask a question lol

#504 Posted by Feral Nova (57498 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_catalyst: unfortunately we can’t import this thread to CVnU because the creator of the thread intended this to House CVU canon. Plus I would have to read over the opening post of the thread and edit out anything that may have CVU canon which wouldn’t be respecting the CVU or the creator of this thread. You can always import your interaction to the “anonymous thread” for now if you’re planning on making a CVnU Washington thread or if you just REALLY want it in Washington DC but don’t want to hassle making a thread.

Also, be sure to look at the “official CVnU location thread” (which can be found in the information thread) to see which threads are considered “active” because there are actually SEVERAL “White House” threads due to there being several presidents in the CVnU (they each made their own White House thread). So some of them are not even writeable anymore.

Moderator Online
#505 Edited by The_Catalyst (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Gotcha. Anonymous location thread sounds like a great idea for now! Thanks again!

@rey_king: Let's go anonymous!

#506 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_catalyst: unfortunately we can’t import this thread to CVnU because the creator of the thread intended this to House CVU canon. Plus I would have to read over the opening post of the thread and edit out anything that may have CVU canon which wouldn’t be respecting the CVU or the creator of this thread. You can always import your interaction to the “anonymous thread” for now if you’re planning on making a CVnU Washington thread or if you just REALLY want it in Washington DC but don’t want to hassle making a thread.

Exception: Posts before this one happened before the change and would be canon to CVnU.

But from now on, yeah. What she said.

#507 Posted by The_Catalyst (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Okay, good! I was worried I'd have to import that stuff over to a new thread or something. Thanks Arq!

#508 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
#509 Posted by Lichter (5806 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_catalyst: @feral_nova:

Far be it from me to hoard a good location in a dead universe. As the original creator I authorize it to be changed to either CVnU / CVU, or CVnU (whichever looks better).

#510 Posted by IronPhantom (482 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@lichter: Lichter! You son of a gun! How's it hanging!?! It's good to see that exasperated clothed face again!

I'm just running into all my old pals these days!

#511 Posted by Lichter (5806 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironphantom:

No Caption Provided

Hey man! I've been great. On break from college atm, but overall better than I've ever been. How are you? It's been at least a year, right?

Most of us moved to a new site, but I check in every so often. I can DM you the address if you want to join.

#512 Posted by IronPhantom (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: Sure thing! I'd like to read up on what you guys are doing, but I've got roots here, and I don't know if I can handle two sites at once. It's been oh, two or three years? I think closer to two. Maybe. Not entirely sure. I'm happy to see you've been doing well! I heard your secret identity got out on CNN or something, but the video was gone by the time I actually took a look.

I also heard about the big move! Man, it's pretty sad seeing so many familiar faces move on. I get there was tension, but I'm an optimist. I'm hoping that one of these days we can arrange some sort of giant, inter-dimensional war so I can bust your head with Iron Phantom again! But last I read I heard you have hand-held ship buster canons, so that may not be the best idea either...

#513 Posted by Lichter (5806 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironphantom: Ha, yeah, Nox posted the clip the actual night of the event. I'm not shy, though, so it's not a problem. The town hall was super cool. Comey's sticking around to teach next year too, so we may actually end up talking again, as he'll be in a department relevant to both my majors.

Far as the move to the new site goes, it's been great so far. Orph, Maverick, and Nox are there, as well as some people you haven't met yet (in addition to the original natives of the site). As far as ship-burster cannons go...that's years away. Lichter's been retired as a character for a long long time. I'm doing a lot of other stuff, though.

Have you written anything on here since returning or is this the comeback night?

#514 Posted by IronPhantom (482 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: I'm the Catalyst too, so you're seeing me on the second day, I believe, maybe third, of my comeback week. It's refreshing to come back and start writing again! I love it! I did the Action 6 news thread, and a small post in Valor City, but nothing major. Still getting my bearings and all.

What kind of character you up to this time? I remember Jack was your first, I think. First I saw anyhow. Unless maybe you weren't that one Dead-Shot guy? You've done an awful lot, man. And wow, you did it with aplomb. It's good to know you're still up to that on the other site! send me the PM and I'll check it out!

#515 Posted by Lichter (5806 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironphantom: Yep, I was Shootout. That was still amateur hour, though. I've got four on the other site (one hero, one antihero, one villain, and one anti-villain) but I'm running through their stories in sequence, not using them all at once. The formatting over there looks a little strange at first, but there's way more you can do with posts. Boxes, colored texts, different fonts / font sizes, moving text...I still mess around with it a lot. It's hard to get the hang of at first but rewarding to master. We'd be thrilled to have you check out the new site, too, so I'll PM the address to you :)

#516 Posted by Rey_King (2081 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_catalyst: I'm up for it..sorry for the late reply..I've been dealing with things