Welcome to the Warehouse
Nestled between a donut shop that closes too early and a furniture store that never seems to get any customers is the cavernous den of the Warehouse-dwellers. Locked in the forever-dark of labyrinthine shelves, it is said that they are no longer mortal - or even human!
All jokes aside, Warehouse 451 is the one-stop destination for all those looking to start a collection of games, comics, manga, graphic novels, Blu-ray releases, clothing and apparel, posters, figures, puzzles, or add to an existing one. Our employees maintain and navigate the shelves with an encyclopedia-like knowledge. Not finding that one vintage comic that would seal your place in nerd Valhalla? Our tables of longboxes are yours to look through at your leisure.
We accommodate gaming events ranging from the classic War Fiend to lesser-known titles such as Legendary and Last One Out.
Ask about what we can add to your pull list! Deliveries are guaranteed on-time and punctual. Ask about how we can make your visit to the Warehouse one of many and save up to 85% on your first purchase.
Owned and operated by Keith Anderson.
Register manned by Ray Swanson.
Places of Interest:
- The Wall of Fame - a collection of photographs and autographs from famous heroes (and villains)
- Reading Corner - near the almighty coffee and hot chocolate machine, where bean bags and blankets migrate
- Sort-of-a-Cafeteria (Soac for short) - Keith's idea of drawing in more business and where he makes sandwiches and cookies, open 11-3; don't get grease on the pages
- The Battlefield - dioramas and wargaming tables galore, very popular on War Fiend Friday and Saturday
- Dueling Chamber - opposite from the Battlefield, where Legendary is primarily played but more card games are getting extremely popular
- No smoking allowed, curls and yellows the pages
- New releases bi-weekly
- Come in with your superhero costume on and be added to the Wall of Fame
- Employment opportunities available