Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ziccarra_Liafador

24 hours before the final fight

No Caption Provided

For a good portion of the day, my mind rummages through the final moments of my bout with Alexander Apex. It was almost as if seeing me brought forth some latent feelings, feelings that seemingly produced hesitation or lack of judgement. I won. It's hard to understand how a man that was hell bent on killing me, was brought down by a series of my more simplier manuevers. I suppose the only comfort is knowing that even though I killed him--he is not really dead.

Clara Mass, my first round opponent fought me to the limits of my energy; and even though through employment of my Cardinal abilities I was able to forgo pain, my body took the hit shortly after I won.

The second round against Alexander was a bit different than anything I've ever faced. I had an opponent that fought me meticulously, using the advance deceptions methods to persuade the enviroment against me. I knew how I wanted to win; but I don't think I was ever prepared for the outcome. It is only now, now that I sit here in this hotel...or cell; I'm not exactly sure what it is to be honest. It is only now, that I realize he may have had some sort of infacuation with me.

The fact that I cannot find any solid information on my new opponent tells me something in the room is preventing me from knowing. There are whole gaps in the news presentation that omit names and images instead they only describe her last fight as "Hot, Passionate, and Emotional". None of that describes any of the fights I've ever had, but If that's the case I want to be ready for anything this woman has to offer.

Death is something that arrives in three's and we are each other's third victim; I do not plan to lose after coming so far, but I know that if there was ever a perfect time to play the ace of spades, now was the time to do it.

My thoughts are abruptly interrupted by the opening of my door, and with it a muscular woman standing about 5'8. As my eyes briefly meet with hers I could tell she was some sort of slave; she peered down as if communication was forbidden. Instead she moved toward my bed, resting an invitation on the nightstand, and opened a tray of makeup. A party apparently, one to be held in my honor; intriguing to say the least. The woman begins to apply my make-up without a sound, instead of making eye contact I try to learn as much about her through her body.

Her wrist were littered with scars, her lips seems to have been sticthed shut, and as hard as she tried to hide it her hands were very coarse. This woman was a former champion of one of these galaxies. How did this happen to her? Selfish thoughts infiltrate my mind, was this soon to be my fate?

Not long after she started, I'm finished; which tells me she's been doing this for a while because it usually takes hours to beat my face.

Think of me...
Think of me...

She prompts me to rise to which I do, but compared to her I'm a stick; but even in the fact of what was clearly an intergalatic champion I maintain my composure, Ha Warriors code.

Instead of looking down, she glares directly at me; as if a fight between the two of us could happen right here right now. I am typically docile but in the face of this former champion I found myself getting riled. She clearly supported my opponent. "Think of me as an offering to your preferred champion if you want to, by this time tomorrow...you will see first hand who the better victor is" I say snatching my clothes from her. "I shall be ready in 45 minutes."

Fight Night

The Ring is right there
The Ring is right there

I can hear them, outside this locker room in an uproar. 70,000 fanatics waiting to get their fill of glory and gore. I know just from the party that many of them are cheering for me, just like an equal portion will be cheering for my opponent. The crowd is split, which will make for an interesting evening. The only thing going through my mind now, is who is the favorite? What are my odds? And if they are stacked against me how far must I go to secure victory? My control over the Goddess throughout this tourney has been spot on, we have synced in so many ways that our Brain/Brawn combinations delivered us here.

Just one more fight, just one more battle, just one more insulin shot; before I am home back to my own exploits. The firefly like cameras prompt me to the entrance, music blast and I'm drawn to it. Is this supposed to be my theme song? I like it. Their cheers ingnite the battle hardened Goddess resting inside of me, she knows what this is and what this means--and she is ready to deliver.

As I walk down the ramp to a series of cheers and jeers, my eyes focus on several of the participants that loss. Three people I'm quite familar with catch my eye. Cassius Knightfall someone I knew when she once shared the last name, I send him a cordial head nod before turning my gaze to Alexander Apex. We share gazes, but only for a moment and for the first time since we met we exude the same emotion--confusion.

Then there's Clara, in a bold move the Enchantress steps up in my face. We are nose to nose like we could go again right here, right now. "The ring is right there" I say mushing the chaotic storm queen out of my way, she wants to act, but it tis almost as if something her is holding her back--which is good. There does not need to be TWO deaths here today.

I walk the steel steps and enter the ring, I almost immediatly notice the cover hanging over head. I will have to make a hole to transform, if she lets me. As my music ends I hear thousands of people...chanting my name.

"Introducing first, from Earth; THEEEEE GODDDESSS!" The announcers voice booms in my mind, followed by the ravenous roar from the crowd. I stand in the middle of the ring, ready to fight.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2 Feral Nova  Moderator

The Executive sat before the controls of the broadcast room, hundreds of holographic screens littered before him as several different highlights throughout this tournament played through of each character that had been a part of this extraordinary event. He wouldn't have ever guessed that these little savage creatures, humans, would boost his ratings as they have. A cocky grin stretched along his lips as the glow of the screens illuminated his face in the dark room. Toys, posters, clothing, those strange foam fingers and even energy drinks have been created especially for this event, filled with things that humans seemed to enjoy back on Earth during these events. Now it was just a couple of days till the main event. He could smell the money this final event was making him.

We don't need another chip
We don't need another chip

A much smaller being with green tinted skin walked in, wearing a white lab coat. "Mr. Olek Feral Nova has been retrieved, should we're prepping for another instillation of a chip."

Olek let out a scoff of a chuckle. “We don’t need another chip for her for the final round.”

“B-but sir, what if she refuses to fight?”

Turning his entire body to his worker Olek gave a huge grin as you could almost see the dollar signs in his eyes. “Trust me, Ms. Olisnicky will have more than enough motivation to fight for this final battle.”

One day ago

For the first time since these games started, Zoe was with a clear mind, standing awkwardly in a navy blue dress that was created just for her. A party was being held in her name as it almost looked like a rewards ceremony of sorts, only… no other of the contestants were there, only her. She could only assume, whoever her next contender was, was having a similar celebration somewhere else. Her mind was racing with thoughts of her last two battles. She still didn’t know the name of the man she first fought, the gunslinger, mercenary like combative maneuvers who she was so convinced killed her sister. The chip telling her, manipulating her mind into seeing what she thought was her sister. It was so real to Zoe, she could see even the smallest of detail in her sisters face, it was her sister, or at least she thought it was. She fought this man, with everything she had, every ounce of power and energy she could muster was to kill this man. Did she kill him? Was he ok?

No Caption Provided

Then there was Jacob. The two weren’t on speaking terms before the tournament began. Bitterness and anger got a hold of Zoe, causing her to pull away from not just her boyfriend, but her best friend. She couldn’t even remember the last conversation the two had that wasn’t We Are Legend related. But when she saw him this last time, she was so relieved to see his face, to see that smile. The petty grudge she was holding against him was gone in that moment. But The Executive had other plans, activating both of their chips, forcing the two lovers to fight each other to the point of Zoe not only burning down the Savage Land but almost killing Jacob. If it wouldn’t have been for him freeing her from the chips control, she would have killed him. But the battle made a complete 360 when the heated battle between two warriors, turned into a heated passion between two lovers.

So now here she was, being interviewed by several alien species bombarding her with questions like, “How does it feel to be in the finals? Do you plan on going home after the tournament? There are rumors of you and Last Guardian signing a movie deal is this true?” as creatures from all over the galaxy crowded her with flashing lights, trying to take video or picture of the finalist. One by one she answered the questions with a fake smile plastered on her face. She was told to appear grateful for the party and be kind to guests, in doing so, they wouldn’t put another chip in her brain. Little did she know it was an empty promise since they weren’t going to place one inside her anyways… but that was beyond the Fire Goddess knowledge.

But she couldn't help but wonder who this final contestant was that she was going to fight. Whispers in alien foreign language that she couldn’t figure out filled the room. The only thing she could figure out, was that her final combatant was a female and was getting the popular vote because of her savage battle tactics. Zoes history of battling on Earth wasn’t a great one, in fact, she had been beaten more times than she could count. But a person fitting the description of her opponent? Who could it be? There were dozens of women back on Earth who were formidable warriors.

“One final question! If you could tell your opponent anything right now, what would you tell them?”

Zoes blue eyes looked up at the camera, “Don’t waste my time, just bring it on.”

Now

I'll be fine
I'll be fine

Zoe stood close by her entrance to the ring, she could feel the thundering booms of her opponents theme song in her chest as the thousands of people could be heard crying out in excitement, causing the WALlie to be unable to hear the name that was called out. Her heart was racing as her hands began to actually sweat, why was she so nervous? She wasn’t nervous before with any of the other fights. Taking a few deep breaths, jogging in place for a moment, trying everything to keep her nerves down for the moment and all she could keep thinking was, 'As long as I don't throw up, I'll be fine.' Was it because now she was fighting for an audience? The last time she fought with an audience was during her battle with Ziccarra Liafador in Puglia, Italy. Those Cardinals decorated in white uniforms, chanting in unison for the heroes death at the hands of their former Matriarch. Flashes of that battle came to her mind as she took in a deep breath, she had to get a hold of herself. Zoe was… probably light-years away from Earth, far, far, far away from those Liafadors.

Just then Zoe felt a forceful push on her back as she was shoved towards the stage. “NOW!”

A familiar song began to boom from the speakers all over the stadium behind her as her name lit up in in a large screen behind her,, flash of fire from each side of her stage. The floors vibrating from the music, shaking Zoe down to her core.

D-J Khaled

Hey, yeah (we the best)

All I do is win win win no matter what

Got money on my mind I can never get enough

The crowed cheering was louder than the music. Aliens of different races standing up, some with posters of her name, others wearing foam fingers and some even dressed themselves up as the Fire Goddess. Zoe was never a fan of wrestling, but she had seen a few matches because of her younger brother, and with the exception of the aliens, it had the exact feel to it. Zoe smiled, waving to the crowd, getting lost in the moment.

And every time I step up in the buildin'

Everybody hands go up

Everybody hands go up
Everybody hands go up

In that brief moment the entire stadium went silent as they threw their arms, tentacles, wings, whatever limbs they had, up in the air. The music was paused as Zoe stopped walking for a moment, occasional cheer was faintly heard. With a smirk Zoe threw her arms in the air, tilting her head upward towards the beings in the stadium and the crowed screamed with excitement as the music kicked back up where it left off.

And they stay there

And they say yeah

And they stay there

Zoes eyes then caught the sight of love, Jacob, walking up to her as he gave her a hug, pulling himself away from the other former contestants. Wrapping his arms around her he leaned his lips towards her ear. "You can do this. Don't let her get to you." He had to yell so she could hear. What did he mean by that? She could see the security begin to slowly roam up as Jacob then pulled away, but not before giving her a good luck kiss. "Woohoo!" Was heard from the crowed as the Last Guardian gave her a wink before turning back to the crowd, flashing that charming smile as Zoe finished making her way to the ring.

As she pulled herself up, her eyes widen as her entire body seemed to freeze for a moment. It was her. The woman who had made her entire hero career a living hell was standing before her. "Ziccarra Liafador." Zoe spoke, her voice shaken a bit. She was here? Of course she was here. This had to be some sort of sick joke. Right? Catching herself just standing there she stepped into the ring, her heart pounding as her smile wiped away from her face.

"Introducing her opponent,also from Earth; FEEERAL NOVAAAAAA!"

No Caption Provided

The crowed from both sides of the stadium began to cheer, scream and cry out both the champions names in union, cheering for their hero of choice. The referee then stepped up, wearing the iconic black and white stripped shirt as he motioned for the two women to take a step forward before each other as they were now in just arms length of each other. As he was explaining the "rules" of the match his voice became inaudible to the Fire Goddess. Instead memories of their previous fights quickly began flooding her mind, how Ziccarra fought, how she defended herself and most of all, the two things she used in battle to cripple her. Zoe began feeling small standing next to The Goddess, as her eyes shift over to the side lines, seeing Jacob at a distance for a moment as he gave her a solid nod. He was right, she couldn't allow the former Matriarch to get to her, Zoe needed to stay focused. This was no longer about the game, this was personal. She didn't exchange words, only glares as she waited for the fight to begin.

Just then, the bell rang, and Zoe wasted no time in laying down the first attack. Slightly bending down her shoulders widen as she opened her arms, attempting to wrap them around The Goddess, lift her off the ground and slam her forcefully on the ground. The Final Round had officially begun.

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ziccarra_Liafador
Interesting
Interesting

@feral_nova: There is a strong sense of nervousness tunneling through my stomach. I am not scared, few things in life scare me; but there is so much pent up anxiety surging through my veins I cannot help but feel my focus fleeting. Strolling around the ringing doing my best to stifle the innoucous shrieks from the crowd, My attention is once again in the rafters. I know at some point in time I will need The Goddess; but If I miss that Lightning strike I could tip my opponent off to my plan.

I find myself wondering If I will be able to control The Goddess, It tis the last fight and it feels as if; she's getting increasingly impatient. Then it hits me...am I only controlling her because of the chip? The larger woman inside of me has never been so obedient, what if the chip is controlling her--then I am being handicapped. Surely here and now would be the time to allow the coal pressurizing Goddess to do what she does best...right?

My head snaps in the direction of music, the arena literally trembles at the astonishing roar of the crowd. Small tremors move through the ring like ripples on the ocean. As I turn my head in her direction, I can finally see who my opponent is. "Nova..." The subtle whisper leaves my mouth before I even have time to process it. I know this woman; I have made her life a living hell on three occasions. Once in Malaga, Once in Italy and once in Emerald City. A cocktail of emotions begin to circumvent my mind, I honestly want to experience anger but I cannot; my seperation from the Goddess suppressed that emotion--She can feel it...I cannot. My mind is trying to substitute anger with another emotion, and shock is the only thing that registers. My fists trembling, No anger, but tighter than ever, I can feel my face reddening, No anger. Then it hits me like a roundhouse kick, I could never get angry even if I tried--because what I am really feeling is guilt.

I ruined this poor girls life, and now I have to do it...again. As she charasmatically prance down the ramp, she leans over and places a kiss on one of the former combtatants. It was at this moment that I Immediatly begin to strategize. She was in love, and she openly project it. This was a battleground, and love has no place in war. Atleast not in a war that features me. I know myself, I will exploit every aspect of this revelation until it causes internal pain. Because I am guilty, because I am at fault; I have to beat this resilent woman not physically but mentally.

"Vocare Ad Regnum" I whisper, Knowing now that I will have to bring the full wrath of the Cardinal Kingdom on Zoe. We stand parallel to one another, I act as if I don't know who she is. The ref comes between us explaning the rules; apparently the people on the outside are in active play. There's the winged girl who actually seems to be cheering for Zoe, Damn. Clara, and I know without a doubt in my mind that she will attack me the moment my feet hit the floor. Last Guardian, Zoe's lover...and well yeah. Cassius and another guy I've never seen before, Aizen? I think it was. Those two are wildcards; and even as a mind reader I shall never know the truest intentions of Alexander Apex. So...I am on my own.

Despite it I know my advantages, the last time Zoe and I fought...I was not The Goddess. As a matter of fact I was somewhere near 45 years old, struggling with diabetes. Now I am 27, WITH The Goddess. My flexibillity, agility and reaction are all at completly different ranges from that time we fought in Italy

No Caption Provided

I need to stop thinking, in fact as I lay here on my back I know I do! The sharp ping of the bell faded so quick that I barley heared it; before I knew it the vengeful woman's hands were wrapped around my waste despositing me unceremoniously to the mat.

Pain shoots through my shoulder, and because there is no Cardinal skill in play--I feel it all. Instictivly rolling out of the ring for a reprieve; I suddenly became privy to what the word "LumberJack" meant in this context. Clara Mass sent a powerful haymaker streaking across my jaw. My head forcefully pulls back toward the Last Guardian and the close Cellphonegirl, forgoing the pain for now, I throw my hands up to the bottom rope using it for leverage. Pulling myself into the ring, I kick both my feet outward into Clara's stomach knocking her on her ass. Like I did oh so many times when we fought.

On my feet now, slumped over the top rope it pours, My blood. It streaks down my nose like rain on a waxed car. If I am going to win this I need to stay focused. The absence of The Goddess works in my favor, depending on whether or not I can actually meet with the Lightning. Wearing down Zoe in this form right here, before delivering the killing blow with The Goddess, that is the plan. Because I already have enough guilt on my conscious.

Pushing my injured frame off the ropes, I immediatly learn how elastic this rope actually is. Strong enough to support my weigh, and powerful enough to create some momentum. Leaning back, I propel myself forward in a dead sprint straight toward Zoe; when I'm close enough, I drop down to one knee allowing the sprint and the momentum of the rope to carry me the rest of the way.

As I rise I attempt to throw my hands around her waist, pushing up on my knees whilst bending at the hips. I hope to send her sailing over my head with a german suplex.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

@ziccarra_liafador:

No Caption Provided

As her arms wrapped around The Goddess body she was able to lift her up from the ground, and slam her back down upon the mat of the ring within a second. Her attack successful as some of the crowd cheered while the other half booed at the sudden attack. Zoe, getting, maybe too much into the role of performer, threw her hands in the air once more as her fans copied the same motion as their champion. Zoes head turns to find that the Cardinal Goddess had rolled off the mat, going down to the floor. But the Fire Goddess stood back as she watched as the past contenders began to simultaneously try to attack her. Note to self, try to avoid the floor as much as possible.

She watched as The Goddess pulled herself up from the assault, causing the others to back away, knowing they had no right to be coming onto the mat. While the floor was their land, the mat was only a spot for champions. Ziccarras blood then began to trickle upon the mat, staining it with her crimson fluids as Zoe couldn’t help but give her a satisfying grin. But as the two locked eyes for a moment, she could see the cogs in the Laifadors mind began to turn. Zoe stood firm, her hands brought up close to her face, taking a boxers stand, ready to defend whatever was brought her way, or so she thought.

She came at Zoe from the ground, like a viper striking her pray, too swift for the Feral Nova to keep up with. Instead the WALlies world literally flipped upside down as felt The Goddess arms wrap around her waist, lifting her up the mat and slamming her forcefully upon the ground. Her head slammed into the mat like a sledgehammer, her vision actually going black for a moment from the sudden attack as her body tumbled a few feet from the momentum of the attack until her the upper half of her body was hanging out of the ring.

Shaking her head her vision cleared to see Apex rushing at Zoe in full sprint, his fist pulled back, ready to collided with her face. She brought up her arms to protect herself, but instead a thunderous boom was heard as Jacob slid in between the two fighters at the last moment, holding his shield up as it blocked Alexanders attack. “ZOE GO!” Jacob yelled through his gritting teeth as he kept The False God at bay.

But before she could reach for the rope, Cassius came in, hooking his forearm around her neck and pulling her forcefully down onto the floor head first. But before another attack could be launched, a wave of light slammed into the Knightfall, causing him to fly back into the commentators table. Blair making her dynamic entrance as a portion of the crowd cheered her name, wearing pink wigs and holding up replicas of Earths cellphones. The celebration came too early however, as an attack came from seemingly out of nowhere. The Arcanian, using his amazing speed to land a punch to Zoe’s face, causing her head to snap back as she then felt a blow to the stomach, causing her to heave over, wrapping her arms around her abdomen as Blair once more came to the rescue, creating a wall of solid light between Zoe and Aizen.

Taking the moment to pull herself back up she slipped between the ropes, her eyes shifting from the ground to Ziccarra. “Is that it?” She scoffed at The Cardinal Goddess. “Why are you holding back? All those times we’ve fought, you’ve never held back, WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK NOW?” She screamed in anger, the anger that she had built up for so many years against the Liafadors being brought up to the surface. The atmosphere within the ring was beginning to grow warm, as Zoe’s emotions caused her to involuntarily rise the temperature. She could tell that the Crimson Cardinal was holding back, and it was giving her a burning like sensation in the pit of her stomach. She needed to try and stir the emotions of the Cardinal Goddess, but she knew how well she was able to control them from her past battles. She needed something more than just petty insults… she needed to threaten her… or those she cared about.

No Caption Provided

“Did you know three of your daughters are on the same team as me at the moment?” Zoe gave a twisted smile. “Yeah, Cat, Selene and little Tassi. Like my life wasn’t a joke enough. But do you know what I’m going to do when I’m done here? I’m going to go back to Earth and make their lives a living hell JUST LIKE YOU MADE MINE!” Zoe’s eyes gave off a golden glow as she pushed herself forward, moving quickly to close the distance between the two women. Her hands balled into fists as they ignited into feral flames at the last moment to give her attacks a extra damage. Making an attack that would travel the shortest distance, leaning forward, Zoe launched her left fist forward, aiming her attack at the jawline of Ziccarra. Her second attack came just a second later as she leaned back, shifting her body weight to her right foot as she launched a kick with her left foot, trying to hoot the dorsum of her foot to the right side of her body in between her ribs and hip. But that wasn’t it, moving with the momentum as her feet planted themselves on the ground she leaned forward once more as she twist her shoulders with the turning of her torso as she attempted to land another strike at the temple of the Liafador.

“Don’t waste my time Liafador, fight me!” Her body began to give a crimson glow as she brought her fists to her side, her body bursting into flames as a wave of fire rushed towards The Goddess, not so much as to harm her, but as a way to call out to use her power that she was hiding from her.

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh Zoe..."

Zoe's body rolls out of the ring, instead of feeding into any of the theatrics I just pace back and forth; watching the action as it happens. I do not care for the fans, I am only here to win; and to do that I must keep my emotions in check. Pacing back to the center of the ring, I lock eyes momentarily with The man Zoe calls Jacob; He is familiar....yes I have seen him before. Back in Iceland, that tis where I know him from. As devious as it sounds I can use him in the grand scheme of things.

The action on the outside draws another sound generated quake from the crowd, this one coupled with jeers and cheers. The ring underneath my feet moves involintarily with each increasing decibel. Moving back to the top right ring post, I sit with my hands folded waiting for Zoe to finally make it back into the ring. Part of me wants to scale these ropes and moonsault to outside, but the rational side is telling me not to take unnecessary risk; my time in this form is limited after all. It takes sometime but she finally makes it back into the ring, as much as it seems like it; I am not really paying attention. If I wanted to talk, I would audition for a novella on daytime TV. Instead of firing back at her initial outburst, I realize I know have my desired reaction; and all I did was a simple german suplex. Time for phase 2.

The ref prompts me to move back into position to fight, but then...I hear the names of my baby's. I am compelled to listen. Learning that Selene, Cat and Tassi had found refuge with We Are Legend was news to me, but by my lack of outward facial movement she has to see that it does not effect me. Years of mental toughening coupled with archaic occult practices aid me in my ability to remain phlegmatic in this types of situations--and she knows that.

"Oh Zoe" It is all I could bring myself to say with a geniune smile stretching chin to chin. Does she really think anger is the key? Apparently so, she charges; but I continue to stand like a novice, no stance, no guard, No anger. Her fist slams into my face and almost immediatly I am reeling backwards, my singed flesh manifest as clouds of soot flailing above us in the air. The anger is real, each one of her devestating blows is laced with an insatiable rage that only my death could seemingly quell. Her kick slams into my ribcage shattering the bone, The force causes my entire body to freeze only for a moment. She moves in again looking to strike me again; I show enough wherewithal to forcefully smack her fist away, before falling to the mat.....and...and... Breathing is hard, even the short choppy breaths that I have been trained to use cause the sharp knife-like barbs of my shattered cage to molest my lungs. The fight is still on, that is apparent in the continued squeals of the siren-like crowd.

As soon as I can breathe, it becomes apparent that now it is time for phase two. With each inhale I can feel the surging pain shooting through my body, I could employ a Cardinal skill; but that is exactly what Zoe is expecting. "Ehnnn" I grunt scaling the ropes that provide leverage for me to lift my body. My lips, usually seen adorned in a crimson velvet matte, are dripping with my body's own "crimson velvet matte" in the form of blood.

Zoe is angry...good. I wish I could be. Truthfully Zoe's aggression is not a bad thing just yet, but as I rise to my feet I am subtly trying to tap into her mind trying to increase her aggression to the point of blind rage. Leaning against the ropes with my hands cradling my shattered ribs, I purposely fall to the ground, making it seem as if I have succumb to the pain. Rolling out again, the luberjacks, LG, Blair, Aizen; immediatly ambush me...all but Clara Mass.

She knows, She knows I do not make a move without it having some effect on a future plan. Repelling the pain I extend my hands outward to a reasonable level of comfortability before "TK pulling" all the lumberjacks forcefully toward me, knocking them down just below my feet.

Pulling down with my hands extended toward the roof, I watched as the iron structure came decending downward attempting to distract Nova, but injure atleast two of her allies. Not Blair though, moving via teleportation I have her extended below me. High above the arena, with the little pixie flailing in my gasp; I turn my head toward Nova finally speaking my peace on her previous words. "I do have to worry about my children when we are home, but you have people to think about now! GODDESS GIVE ME STRENGTH!"

The sound that is unmistakable cries from the heavens, it's very presence silences a once ravenous crowd, on the blare of thunder stirred the skies above us, lightning parted the sky and completly eclipsed Blair and I. Her throat his released from my powerful grip and like an olympic sprinter poised to win a relay--I pass the baton.

Is this the power you seek?
Is this the power you seek?

In the middle of the ring, I returned, This time as The Goddess. The smoldering remains of the lightning that brought me to life cackle before me. Adorned in a red body armor with a cardinal embroidered on the chest plate, pteruges and greaves, I was set to finish this battle.

The sounds of my own deep breaths are silenced by the exuberant wails coming from the crowd. I can feel her pores expunge hatred, that's fine. By the end of this fight I will expunge all her blood through those same pores. Who the hell does she think she is?! Veering left and right to guage the crowd I can see, they didn't want Ziccarra...the wanted a known killer they wanted me. Her tactics against the "Little woman" proved to be superior, but against the likes of me 99% just doesn't cut it.

"Is this....the power you seek" I ask arrogantly, I'm pretty sure she can tell the difference in my demenor, Ziccarra cared if this women lived or not. Me? I don't. Anyone who openly threatens the lives of my little girls will be dealt with indiscriminatly. Controlled Chaos....it feels so good.

I extend a finger in her direction taunting her, feeding off the anger she so graciously projected. If she's so big and bad, come see what the baddest is about! Using one of my hands to cradle my ribs, I use the other to attempt to knock her off balance with a TK pull. Moving via teleportation I execute four attacks all supplemented via teleporation to keep my deception act intact.

The first is a knee strike toward her abdomen, the second an axe handle aimed for the back of her head, Third a psionically charged haymaker from the right in the event the first and second actually land. Finally in a fit of rage...the rage Ziccarra wish she felt so desperatly, I construct a psionic shield with the hand cradling my ribs and send it toward her face amplified by a TK Push. She wanted power...now she has to take it from me.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

It was like something was fueling the rage inside her mind, but it wasn’t something she could see. She was blinded by the anger, her eyes growing tunnel vision as they focused on the single individual before her. Everything, everyone else was no longer a concern for The Fire Goddess in that moment. She could see the pain Ziccarra was in as her hands attempted to hold her now fractured bones in place, and it brought Zoe joy as a half-grin pulled along the right side of her face. The Fire Goddess began to rush her, but before she could reach her, The Goddess dropped herself to the ground, leaving Zoe leaning along the ropes, looking down as the lumberjacks begin their assault.

But not before the original WALlie watched as Ziccarra pulled the fellow warriors towards her, causing them to fumble. Zoe’s eyes widen, something was going to happen… and then it did. The roof made a loud creaking noise as everyone, including Zoe looked up to see the ceiling begin to collapse. She watched as a portion of the now debris came crashing downward towards the lumberjacks… but her eyes were focused on a single person. The rage left her, for just a moment. “JACOB!” she yelled out as she threw herself over the rope, taking a stand next to her love before throwing her hands forward. A rush of fire escaped not just her hands but her entire body, roaring to life as it’s searing heat caused even the people in the audience to cover their eyes from the brightness and temperature. As her power collided with the debris it began to break down quickly into brittle smaller pieces that would cause little to no harm to anyone. But she wasn’t ready for what was about to come next.

“Are you ok?” She asked, turning to her love, her flames dying down before a blast of crimson energy collided into her abdomen. Her body flew backwards as her spine collided into the edges of the mat. Alexander then came, a fist slamming into her jaw, Zoe’s head snapping to the right as blood spewed from between her lips before Jacobs shield slammed into the back of his head. Cassius was seen coming to flank Zoe, but then… everyone seemed to stop what they were doing as an ominous thundering was heard from above them. Everyone’s eyes looked up towards the sky, knowing well that there were no signs of a thunderstorm before.

But Zoe was so preoccupied… how could she let herself become careless. Her eyes looked up to see her friend, Blair, struggling in the grasp of Ziccarra. “NO!” The hero yelled pushing against Cassius as she tried to reach her teammate. “LET HER GO!” The Fire Goddess commanded in vein.

A blinding flash of holy lightning came down from the sky as if Zeus himself threw it downward. The bellowing boom of the strike causing the entire arena to tremble under its power as both contestants and audience gasped at the power display. Zoe’s feet even had to skid to a stop to shield her eyes from the blinding surge of power. Lowering her hands her eyes caught the sight of not the now Goddess standing before her, but of Blair who now fell limp to the ground. “BLAIR!” Zoe screamed as she knelt down for a moment to grasp her friends body in her arms. “Blair, come on Blair, wake up.” She shook the young pink hair hero’s body, trying to stir her as the crowed was so busy cheering on Ziccarra.

Tears flowed from Zoe’s eyes as she held the corps of her friend in her arms. “NO!” she pulled Blair close to her chest, rocking back and forth for a moment as security came rushing in along with a medical team, trying to pry her friend from her arms. The hand of Jacob gently grasped onto her shoulder as Zoe finally let go, allowing the team to take Blair back. Her love is telling her something, probably words of encouragement, telling her not to let herself become blind in anger, but the blazing hero couldn’t hear anything. Her bows collided with each other as she made her way back to the ring, none of the lumberjacks attacking her, sensing the anger that had peaked in The Fire Goddess.

I'm going to KILL you!
I'm going to KILL you!

Getting back in the ring she spat out the remaining metallic tasting body fluid from her mouth as she saw the true Goddess standing before her. The words didn’t even seem to reach the heroes ears. “I’m going to KILL you!” Zoe roared, tears of rage sizzled in her eyes as they gave a deep crimson glow as Ziccarra began to taunt her. Taking a step forward a sudden invisible force pulled against her body, causing the younger hero to stumble forward. Then the assault came.

Her body heaved forward as Ziccarras knee slammed into her abdomen, pushing against her diaphragm as the air was forcefully pushed out of Zoe’s body. Then, fists slamming to the back of her head as her body slammed into the ground, her vision going blur once more. Trying to push herself up from the ground a punch then landed forcefully against her face causing Zoe’s head to whip to the side as a shield then slammed into the champions face, causing her head to jolt backwards, her body flying back as her body flopped on the ground. Crimson blood escaping from her lips and nose, blunt forced laceration to her right eyebrow as she could feel her nose shift from displacement and to top it all off? Her ears were ringing... this hurt.. a lot. But she was turning that pain... into anger.

No Caption Provided

Zoe began to crawl to the rope, grasping it in her hands as she used to it to pull herself back up to her feet, unsteadily as blood from her eyebrow laceration began to be pulled down into her eyes from gravity, causing the hero to literally see red. Her entire face throbbed in pain, and the more she talked, the more it made the pain worse. She could feel the swelling of her right eye begin to slowly shut her eye.. The anger continued to grow, her fists trembling. Every memory of Ziccarra harming her was brought to her mind. It was time for justice... no... revenge. Funk the tournament, funk the rules, funk everything that The Executive was trying to get out of this. It was time to burn that b!tches eyebrows off.

Just then, a flicker of electricity danced along the iris of her eyes for just a moment, activating her speed force. In a blink of an eye she was gone, running around the entire ring over and over again, vacuuming the air out and creating a vortex of wind, trying to keep Ziccarra in the middle of it to deprive her of oxygen. This was just to keep her occupied, force her to be stuck in one spot while the next attack came in. Skidding to a stop her body would become engulfed in a blinding display of golden and ruby flames as she pushed herself up into the sky through the hole that Ziccarra provided. The flames struggling to keep up with her as she rose high above the stadium itself. And even before her flames could reach her, Zoe threw out her hands forward as a flood of fire came down from the sky and into the stadium right towards the ring. The blaze baptized the ring in it's power, the flames even pushing off of the ring itself and onto the flooring, forcing the lumberjack fighters to retreat back as the aliens in the stands began to gasp as the flames had become untamed, actually setting props in the stadium flooring on fire. They began to realize... there was nothing there protecting them if one of the champions were to unleash their full power and quickly began exiting the arena like roaches that were suddenly exposed to light.

Before the flames could die out, Zoe flew back down towards the ring, breaking the sound barrier as she came down like a missile towards The Goddess. The ring melted down as the stadium was almost completely empty she then began to just try and assault Ziccarra with a series of punches, not holding back her strength as she threw her fists at her one after another. There was no technique to her attack, there was no specific way she executed them. She was angry, she was pissed, she wanted to make her bleed and feel the same pain she felt.

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Phase two turned out to be successful, The Goddess was now in play, and the raw power she lacked as Ziccarra had finally returned to the Cardinal Champion. She stood across from Zoe, seeing the young hero not as bones and flesh, but an intricate configuration of colors--namely red for the rage seeping from her body. "You are going to kill me? Results hun, not reaction" she teased, keeping a wary eye on the whereabouts of the lumberjacks circling the ring like Hyenas.

Extending her right hand out, The Mighty Head of Medusa appeared in Ziccarra's hand, a fabled blade she dispatched many timesto cut down many opponents in her life; it was called upon to do the same thing here. Only, before Z could actually manuver to make a move, Zoe begin to circumvent The Goddess with inexplicable speed. Actually, The Goddess knew exactly what this was--before she died the first time, she was a practicioner of this ability. The Speed Force.

Gagging violently, The Cardinal Queen experienced difficulty breathing, and thanks to Zoe's skillfully placed kick earlier; her lungs were already working ardously to compensate for the displaced cage. "Sm..." she tried to murmur, but the severe lack of oxygen reduced the battle hardened Queen to one knee. If only she could've TK tagged Nova, it would've been nothing to freeze the speedster even at these ridiculous speeds; but now she was in the epicenter of an immediate firestorm being pelted by razor sharps winds and wayward debris.

There was only one thing to do now, fight back. Cupping her hands with consciouness fleeting, The oxygen deprived Goddess channeled her explosive psionic energy in her hands, as the ornate energy swirled around--she waited. Patience it was something the woman so incensed couldn't comprehend especially not now. Holding on to her few luxurious breaths, Ziccarra unleashed a searing force of mental energy to repel Zoe's flames. As the two forces converge in the space between the two would-be champions, Ziccarra teleported from the vortex ignoring the pain that surge through her abdomen by inhaling copius amounts of the flame polluted oxygen.

Crawling on her knees trying to proper herself up on the melting barricade, the energy; supplied by both Zoe and Ziccarra came colliding back into the arena sending an almost atomic force rippling through the structure. In the aftermath, The Goddess had been buried through rows and rows of concete and uprooted seats. In lieu of this 70,000 fanatics made their way frantically towards the exits proving that there was no stadium that could handle the might of two champions poised to kill each other.

Section 113, Row 14, seat A; It's where Ziccarra's resting place had been marked. Signaled by the copius amounts of blood dripping off the sorched brittle concete slabs. Unnoticable to anyone currently trying to flee, the thick pile of rubble slowly started to tremor; and with it a forceful TK push that sent it all reeling in the opposite direction. Blood drip from her body like sweat, her neck was like en elegant canvas for her own life-force as it seemingly dried and then reanimated with each of Zoe's assualts. Most of her exposed body were left blackened in the wake of Zoe's firestorm. But years and years of battle pathed the way for encounters like this. Clara Mass exhausted the Goddess with devestating energy attacks that test the limits of her stamina, but Zoe? Zoe initially test The Goddess' durability--and as a woman who fought her husband to the death twice, she'd find Ziccarra was more than stacked in that regard.

But...there was still a plan in effect. Her previous opponents gave her the tools to winning this battle, and nearly at it's completion Ziccarra was poised to walk out of her as intergalatic champion. Innumerable tactics had been meticulously employed to defeat Zoe, to the previous audience it appeared that Ziccarra was forcing the hands of Zoe. There was arrogance in her showmanship to fuel the waterfall of rage pouring from Zoe's pores. There were skills she adeptly dispatched in previous bouts that had yet to make an appearance here, Why? because the most dangerous assualts are mental.

No Caption Provided

Rising with improper stature, Zoe's fist continued to pummel Ziccarra's olive-toned features. Zoe's fist came screaming across the right side of her face, blood erupt from her mouth like a geyser, spilling the crimson force on the melted mats below. Another strike, this one from Zoe's left, trigger the defensive mecanisms in Ziccarra's mask, a mask that she previously had not announced was on her face. It took position to the left side of her face, appearing only as a half-mask. Another strike, this one prompted the Cardinal Goddess to enact countermeasures to ensure she didn't get Ko'd before seeing her plan through, ducking under the wild haymaker, Ziccarra sought to manuver to Zoe's backside attempting to bring the Fire Goddess' spin down on her knees. Before she could transition into anything else, she felt herself bending backwards to evade Last Guardian's shield veering over her head. This was the final piece, he was all she needed to secure victory. The first part of this three phase plan was to incite rage into Nova to augment her usual rational thinking something to facilitate putting phase 3 into motion. The second was to kill Blair, it revealed to Ziccarra that even at the point of absolute rage...there was someone that still had her trust, someone that could make her vulnerable. The 3rd? was to be explained later.

Last Guardian

Last Guardian is mine
Last Guardian is mine

His shield effectivly took Ziccarra's attention off Zoe, turning in the general direction, his star spangled fist sent the former Spanish Prime Minister skipping along the dilapidated mats into the already shattered barricade. Normally, she'd proceed with the task at hand, but to complete the final part of the plan--she needed him.

With the ring now gone, and BOTH combants forced to finished the bout on the outside, this one on one match became a battle royal.

The inevitable meeting between The Goddess and Last Guardian was set. Between them Alexander Apex hovered preparing to shield who he precieved as his wife from a two on one assualt by the hands of LG and Clara Mass. "You take Clara, Last Guardian is mine. Darling, I have a plan in effect...just be ready" She commanded, playing on the infacuation he exhibited previously.

"You're not going to win!" Last Guardian screamed, to which Ziccarra mimicking his statement with the same exact statement. "You're not going to win!" Confused, LG picked up a slow trot with his shield in hand, Ziccarra did the same emulating both his movements and as best she could his breathing.

With a psionic shield in her hand the Cardinal Goddess and the WAL Avenger went for the same move sliding on the ground the two shielded heroes collided creating a glittery display of chemical based sparks, before Ziccarra push her legs outwards to in an attempt to kick his shield. Always aware, LG sent The Goddess airborne to which she landed on both of her feet, somewhat rattled by the shattered ribcage she'd been nursing since the kick.

He charged her again, swinging over the top with his shield, Z cleverly ducked underneath before quickly rattling him with a backhand. His recovery was damn near fantastic as he was swifly able to compose himself before sending a painful kick towards Z's injured ribs.

"EHNNNN!" She grunted, dropping back to one knee nursing the pain coursing through her body. Having secured the things she needed, his voice, his movements, his smell; Ziccarra activated her Cloak of the Chamelon skill.

"Darling now!" She screamed in her regular voice, having secure LG's desired position between herself and Alexander. Flashing in a display of ionized crimson energy the False God fired a powerful optical energy beam towards Last Guardian, at the same time Ziccarra's mask activated. The result cause the shield to repel the energy back toward everyone in play, but Ziccarra's mask tried to force an illusion of just Last Guardian and Zoe standing in the middle of a rainforest. In any event, should the illusion not stick. Only Feral Nova and Last Guardian would stand.

ZOE!
ZOE!

"ZOE!" He screamed, through the dense smog crafted by Alexander Apex's heat vision. "ZOE!" He screamed again, but in reality it was the Cardinal Goddess of deception luring the rodent to the snake pit.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Feral Nova  Moderator

It was a blind rage, one punch after another made contact, the crimson gloves that covered Zoe’s hands were now torn from being worn and her bare knuckles drenched in the blood of The Cardinal Goddess. But she didn’t stop, even after the blood began to splatter on her own face, on her own chest, staining her uniform. She didn’t stop as she couldn’t even see the skin color of the Liafador anymore, completely drenched in her own blood. She couldn’t, even if she wanted to. But somehow, through the fury of Zoe, Ziccarra managed to somehow dodge her fist, and move fast enough to grab a hold of Zoe from the backside. Grasping the Fire Goddess into a hold as Zoe struggled to break free. But a release was made as Jacob, like the true hero he was, leaped into action to try and protect his love.

No Caption Provided

Zoe’s eyes shift over to not Jacob and Ziccarra but rather Alexander and Clara, who were the closets of the two pairs. “Rah!” Zoe screamed at the top of her lungs as she lunged forward. As Alexander grabbed Clara by the roots of her hair to finish her off, Zoe came rushing in, her bloody fist slamming into Alexander’s face as it forced him to loose grip of the Mistress of Mayhem. Blood of his beloved smeared upon his cheek as he stopped to glare back at her. He was aligned with Ziccarra, this made him, her enemy as well. “He’s mine.” Zoe grumbled to Clara as she watched the Violet Eyed Vixen slowly back away with cautious eyes of not so much Alex, but Zoe.

Blood stained the WALlies uniform, but most of it didn’t belong to her. Her face however, seemed disfigured with acute swelling as her blond hair seemed to have become blacken with dried blood. Her head throbbed, her neck gave a sharp stabbing pain and her entire body felt like it was about to give up on her. The only thing keeping her standing, was the fact that Ziccarra was still breathing. Pushing herself forward the two power house warriors began exchanging blows upon one another. Blood began once more spewing from between her lips as suddenly a crunch was heard coming from her nose as her crimson fluid gushed down to her chin. She stumbled back, loosing her footing for a moment as she felt a blast of energy collided into her abdomen. She dropped to her knees, being brought down by The False God as he suddenly made his way behind her. His strong arms grappling her into a sleeper hold as his grip only tightened the more she struggle. Trying to gasp for air, her vision began to slowly grow black as a green light came smashing downward upon Alexanders head, forcing him to let go of the hero. Zoe fell to the ground, gasping for air as her head turned to see Clara wielding a green, energy constructed hammer in her hand. “You can repay me by beating that bitch.”

As the hero stood to her feet she looked over to see that Last Guardian was now standing directly between Ziccarra and Apex.

“Jacob!”

“Darling now!”

No Caption Provided

The two voices cried out at the same time as Alexander unleashed a crimson energy from his eyes and directly at the Last Guardian. The hero rose his shield to protect himself and as impact was made, a blinding flash engulfed the entire area. The deadly energy being reflected off Jacobs mighty shield and sent flying back towards Zoe and Clara. Instinctively she shoved Clara to the ground as Zoe got on her knees, towering herself over Clara as she put her back in the direct line of fire of the blast. Creating a protective dome of her own flames she felt the beam collide into her fire. The sheer power caused Zoe to let out a cry out, pushing her tired abilities to their limits as the force of the impact almost made her loose control. As the attack finished Zoe lowered her arms, bending over as her hands dug into the ground. A thick white smoke drowned the atmosphere around her as the sound of birds chirping and bushes rustling was heard. Was she… standing in the middle of a forest?

Breathing heavily Zoe's eyes slowly opened as she looked down to see that Clara was not in the same spot she as just moments ago.What was going on? How did she get here? “ZOE!” she heard her name called out by the all too familiar voice of her love. Her blue eyes widen as her head frantically looked around. “JACOB!” she called out to him only to hear him cry out her name once more. As the smoke began to clear she could visually see the forest more clearly. Red Wood trees towered over her as the rays of the sun seemed to peek between the trees, reflecting off the morning dew that still clung onto leaves. How did she get here? They were just in the middle of the arena and now-

“Zoe!” She heard him again, coming behind her as Zoe turned to face Jacob, alive and well and standing before her. A relief smile appearing on his face. “I’m so glad you’re-” but he was abruptly cut off as Zoe seemed to shift her attention back to the new scenery around them.

“Shhhh..” she shushed him, holding out her hand as her brows pushed against one another. “She did this, this… this is one of her illusions.” Zoe began to mutter, recalling the mask that almost fell off of Ziccarras face earlier. “The mask! Just like from Italy!” Zoe shouted as she began pacing around the area. “This whole thing is an illusion cast by her, she’s, she’s planning something…”

“Zoe, what are you talking about?" The camouflaged snake began making her way closer to Zoe.

Her face began to twist with frustration. "She did this! The forest, this is Ziccarra's doing!"

"Babe, you need to take a deep breath, wherever she is we'll find her... together." She felt Jacobs hand touch hers and Zoe's quickly snatched her hand away. Giving him a questionable look. "What?"

"How do I know you're not her?" She spat out at Jacob before taking a step back. Her paranoia creeping into her mind.

"Zoe, you can't be ser-"

"You don't know her like I do Jacob!" Tears of frustration began to trickle from her eyes. "I was seventeen when we first fought in Spain, I wasn't even a funking adult yet but I got beaten by her. If there's one thing I learned about her during my fights with her, it wouldn't be something she wouldn't do, she's like a spider, sets a trap and waits for you to just step into it."

He let out a huff of air, nodding his head as if accepting her paranoia. "Ok... well... how can I prove that I'm not her?"

Zoe took a step closer, her eyes trying to find any fault in his features, but none she could see with her naked eye. Her mind began to fill with questions she could ask. How old was she when Lauren passed away? How did her mother and brother die? What did Zoe want to be when she grew up? No... all those were things known by other people outside her family. "How did my dad pass away?" It wasn't something that was known to just anyone. Her father passed away when Zoe was a young child, she only had a couple of memories of him. But she remembered telling the story of her father to Jacob one day. He would know this.

The two stood just a few feet apart as Zoe stood her ground, ready to attack if he got the question wrong. Little did she know however... was that Ziccarra had the ability to not only cast illusions... but read minds. One ability that the Fire Goddess was not aware of.

"You said he was killed by a client. He was a lawyer." Jacob answered without missing a single step, standing his ground, not even bother to take a defensive stance in case he got the answer wrong. He just seemed so confident in his answer.

Jacob...
Jacob...

"Jacob..." The hero let out a sigh, relief washing over her as tears ran down her face, not from anger, but a moment of peace. It was just her and Jacob right now. It was really him. She took another step forward, cupping her hands around Jacobs features. "Jacob, I'm so sorry." She whispered softly as she went in for a kiss.

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ziccarra_Liafador
It's ok.
It's ok.

It all seemed so real, this leafy paradise was an intricate machination drafted by the Cardinal Goddess of Illusion. In the space that parted them, The enraged Fire Goddess and the False Guardian, Squirrels scoured for food under the bristles of whispy moss. Ancient 'sentries' stretch away from crinkly floor, likening their presence to a yawning human stretching at first morning's light. With their celestial presence berries hang ripening from the tips of their 'fingers'--and only Ziccarra knew how much energy she'd actually saved to construct this intricate feature. What was the purpose? Why create a sight so beautiful? A tannin brown primitive forest seemingly untainted by the breaths of humankind--until now. Its woody incense was from centuries of snapping branches crashing to the forest’s floor and rotting silently. The composting, organic smell rose up in waves like a dense perfume. Every sprawling tree that surrounded them reminded Ziccarra of a watchful guardian, a silent sentinel of the groves. It reminded her of the Guardian she pretended to be. Why create something so beautiful?

Because nature was beautiful, but also full of deception, like the non-venomous Milk snake, that decieves it's prey with the branding associated with the toxic Coral Snake. But this, This was quite different this was a form of aggresive mimicry known in nature as predators that share similaries with other harmless species. Ziccarra was like the deceptive anglerfish, residing deep down on the ocean floor enthralling it's prey with a grand show of theatrics...right before it delivered the killing blow.

Humans are animals too, the same laws of survival that governed various kingdoms of Animals also governed humans. "It's ok" He replied, flashing showy grin. Here it was, the unsuspecting fish moving toward the light dangling in the darkness. Her oponent leaned in for a kiss, to which she was met by The False Guardian's own tender lips.

No Caption Provided

The force between them finally repelled their lips; and like acid Ziccarra's illusion cause Last Guardian to deteriorate revealing she'd be there the entire time, stealing a kiss from a woman who wished to see her dead. Poetic Justice, Death with a Judas Kiss.

Manuvering her wrist upward, Ziccarra sought to send her potent psionic energy surging through Zoe's core from close range. If this was to be the end, atleast she sealed it with a kiss.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

As their lips touched Zoe could sense something was different. Jacobs lips were… softer… fuller… different. But this was Jacob, she was just being paranoid, Ziccarra had fooled with her mind so many times that she was questioning everything. He sound like him, he smelled like him, he even tasted like him. She needed to relax, she needed to just- “Bitch! Open your eyes, it’s her!”The voice of Clara screeched in her mind as Zoe pulled away from the kiss, shaking her head for a moment from the sudden intrusion of the Mistress of only to see that it was Ziccarra standing before her, and not her love. Her face twisted into a mixture of disgust, surprise and anger all within a second.

No Caption Provided

The mirage began to melt away as the arena shift back to reality all around her. Her lips began to part, her eyes filling with anger ready to unleash a verbal assault, but before she could, the palm of the Cardinal Goddess was now pressing against Zoe’s abdomen. A powerful blast of energy rippled not just through the core of Zoe’s body, but her entire body. Some bones shattered on impact, some organs being torn open from the intense force of The Goddess power. If she wasn't so close, the effects of the attack would have been different, but Zoe allowed herself to lower her guard, to allow Ziccarra to get close enough to launched this deadly assault. Her body was launched backwards, rolling on the ground like a rag doll, slamming into debris until finally coming to a halt.

Crackling and gargling, escaping from Zoe as she struggled so hard to breath, a sharp stabbing pain surging through her entire chest. Shatters of her ribs lodging itself into her lungs, digging deeper with every shallow gasp of air. Still alive as lower extremities were disfigured, broken in several places. The WALlies body was broken in so many different places she couldn't tell what hurt more. Her skin began to grow pale, blood oozing from her lips, drowning in her own blood from the internal bleeding. How could she have allowed herself to have become so careless, she knew… she knew it was her and yet… she still fell for her illusions a third time.

Her eyes looked around for a moment, her head become lightheaded as she could hear her own heartbeat throb in her head. In a daze her eyes looked off to the distance to see Clara standing, being held against her will by Alexander while Jacob, her Jacob, was seen trying to rush towards her side, screaming something... she couldn't make out what it was, it might have been her name. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion as her eyes then landed on Ziccarra with that sly grin. As if she knew this battle was now over, as if she knew she had won. With every ounce of strength she had left, the broken Fire Goddess rose her hand up from the ground. Trembling with pain as she grit her bloody teeth, her blood shot eyes glaring at Ziccarra as she channeled her newest power since she last fought the Liafador. She could feel the body heat Ziccarras body was radiating off. Without mercy, she forcefully balled her hand into a fist as she attempted to forcefully pull her warm blood in Ziccarra’s already wounded lungs, to cause the once Liafador Matriarch’s to drown in her own blood.

With a final choking breath, Zoe’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body went limp upon the ground the moment Jacob's arms scooped her up from the ground. Shaking her body, trying to wake her Jacob yelled her name, tears coming from his face as the Last Guardian held the fallen hero in his arms. One last time the black spherical camera came from above, zooming in on the two lovers before shifting it's view towards the venomous Ziccarra before cutting out for the last time. Was this tournament worth it? Was all this violence, destruction and death worth it?

The_Executive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Executive

@ziccarra_liafador:@feral_nova:

And The Winner Is...

No Caption Provided

The moment he saw the image on the screen, Marss Olek knew that this would become this year's tournament’s enduring image. A state-of-the-art stadium had been decimated, blackened soil spreading out in a mile-long radius around it. In the very center of the chaos knelt a man holding his dying lover and a woman standing across from the pair with an unrepentant smirk on her face. Always the forward-thinker, the Executive was already picturing how the scene might look on posters promoting next year's event.

Adorned in a most-ostentatious Raxian ceremonial garb, the genius visionary strolled through a platform in the center of Legatus City Stadium, the site of the Tournament's closing ceremony. Booking the prestigious venue on such short notice had cost the Network a pretty penny but had to be done as a result of the Arena's thorough destruction. The price tag didn't matter too much in the long run, "The Invitational" having made the Network enough money to fund their shows for the next fifty seasons, at least.

As the blue-skinned life-form entered the scene flanked by a group of security guards, the crowd went wild, cheering the man who had delivered to them such an amazing two weeks of unbridled entertainment. The cheers for Marss paled in comparison to the ones for Ziccarra Liafador who came onto the stage next. Although she had been marketed as the "villain" for the tournament finale, she had become a symbol of femininity and independence throughout the whole ordeal, a loyal fanbase, which called itself the Z-Heads, rising up to cheer her on. Yet even Ziccarra's cheers were overshadowed by the euphoric roar that spread out across the stadium once Feral Nova was brought onto the stage. The Fire Goddess had quickly become beloved in the Raxus Nebula as a "Mega Face" who fought for love and vengeance, despite the fact that she didn't seem to respond to the crowd's adoration nearly as eagerly as her raven-haired counterpart.

The Executive waited several minutes for the vociferous cheering to die down before speaking. "You two put on a show for the ages in the Grand Finals and I cannot be more grateful."

Making momentary eye contact with each woman, Marss continued. "The judges have come to a decision." Mimicking the Earthly practice, a drum roll began to rise from the rafters. After pulling out an envelope from his breast pocket, the Executive ripped it open and feigned surprise as silence once again filled the air.

"The Winner and Grand Champion of the Raxus Prime Invitational is…"

No Caption Provided

"Ziccarra Liafador! CONGRATULATIONS, ZICCARRA. Golden streamers fell from the ceiling as fireworks went off in the distance. Ziccarra'stheme song played in the background as two strapping young Raxians made their way to the Cardinal Goddess and handed her a bouquet of exotic alien flowers. A third Raxian handed over a jewel encrusted golden belt that would no doubt cost a fortune back on Earth.

"Before I reveal the final reward, I'd like to mention that the two of you, along with all of the other challengers will wake up tomorrow back in the place that we first found you. Time works strangely here. Although you have enjoyed our presence for two weeks now, you'll find that less than a day has passed since your disappearance on Earth."

"Now...with that out of the way. "

"Ziccarra, as your final reward, you may ask of us anything that you want. If the technology of the Raxus Nebula can provide it, you will have it. WITHIN REASON. No, we will not mutilate or otherwise doom ourselves. I’ve seen way too many of your Earth movies to fall for that one." The crowd laughed nervously at the thought of giving the vengeful Earthling woman that kind of power.

"Speak, Ms. Liafador, what is it your heart desires?"

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: @the_executive:

No Caption Provided

It was finally over, the senseless violence, all of it in the name of entertainment. It was only now, now that she was on stage surrounded by thunderous cheers that she realized she was more prepared for this tournament then she knew. Clara Mass, her first opponent, fought too much like her Reality Warping daughter Maya. A person she trained with all the time.

Alexander Apex was like her ex-huband and current fiance, Alexis Pettis. Their love was unparalled but the two had fought each other to the death on multiple occasions. Then there was Zoe.

Lost between all the rage and hatred was a hidden history of friendship, Friendship shared between the two women until a series of Ziccarra iniated events sent them down this path. Zoe was the only opponent here that Z actually knew, the two boasted many physical encounters with Ziccarra coming out on top all of their bouts. Zoe moved toward her pedestal across the stage, even though the pain from their bout had long subsided, she could still feel the hatred suffocating the air between them.

Laid out in the front row of the crowd were all the combatants that failed to get here. She couldn't help but release a quaint smile toward Clara. It was apparent the mistress of mayhem hadn't learned how to deal with her failure, which was a shame because she had two rounds to prepare for this moment.

The Executive addressed the crowd in his telltale charismatic way, he spoke in a way that pandered to the audience drawing cheers, and what Z could make out as "Request for primitive intercourse" which admittedly made her gag.

Ziccarra's pacfic blue eyes snapped back toward The Executive as the drums rolled, and that's when she heard her name called. Victorious. Almost instantly, Ziccarra's body begin to sway to her theme music repelling Clara's glare with her own sardonic grin.

Now with flowers in hand, and belt resting around her waist the Cardinal War Goddess moved with her prep-team to address the Millions....

"Before I make my request, I would like to say It has been an honor. An honor to be taken from my home and fight for your viewing pleasure. I have to think my prep team, Dakt and Uza for helping me deal with the throbbing pains each round presented. I want to think Jogga for making me look elegant for each of my interviews. I would also like to thank Clarice Michelle for providing me with a much needed warm-up to make it here today."

Z's eyes immediatly dart toward her first round opponent before sending a plethora of blown kisses her way. "As for Zoe, nothing will ever stimulate me more, than the kiss you gave me" She continued purposely antagonizing her previous opponent.

"But a warrior is only as strong as her equipment, so for my wish. I would like a brand new shield, composed of your strongest elements. Something that will repel magic.

The_Executive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador:

But a warrior is only as strong as her equipment, so for my wish. I would like a brand new shield, composed of your strongest elements. Something that will repel magic."

Immediately, the order was sent to the gifted forgers of the planet Miastar, the very best that the Raxus Nebula could offer, and immediately they knew exactly how they'd fulfill it.

Small and Lightweight enough to be expertly wielded both offensively and defensively.
Small and Lightweight enough to be expertly wielded both offensively and defensively.

The majority of the shield would be made from a mixture of posmium and xanthinium. P/X alloy was used in the helms and armor of Miastar's legendary Silverly Legion. Its advantages were many, most notably, P/X had the ability to absorb momentum and distribute it equally across its surface, so as to drastically lessen the force of any impact.

In addition to the lightweight P/X alloy, a more exotic element, neglum, was introduced in the bonding phase. Neglum was a pitch-black substance harvested from the gigantic red aurochs native to the planet Onyxia. This bovine creature had evolved over thousands of years to resist the magics of the Onyxians who nearly hunted it to extinction. The substance found in the aurochs' blood literally repelled magical bolts of energy, enchantments, or any other magic attacks that the Onyxians could throw their way. When it came time for the Raxians to conquer Onyxia, this substance was the deciding factor in the war, helping the blue-skinned conquistadors defeat the Onyxians in the span of five days.

The final step of the forging process involved the blacksmith adding febrix dust to the finest edges of the shield. Material coated in febrix had the ability to be sharpened to such a degree that it could slice through most any material when traveling at high enough speeds. Making the shield not a defensive aid, but also an offensive weapon.

Able to deflect high-caliber bolts of concentrated magical energy.
Able to deflect high-caliber bolts of concentrated magical energy.

Soon after these finishing touches were put on the Shield, it was delivered back to Raxus Prime and handed over to the victorious Ziccarra Liafador. The Cardinal Goddess only had a brief moment to regard the shield's beauty before she, along with the rest of the fighters, was loaded into one of the pods that would instantaneously deliver the group of Earthlings back to where they had been abducted from.

As a lightshow filled the room, and the pods became emptied of their passengers, Marrs Olek regretted the fact that he had to give up the Earthlings. In such a short amount of time, they had become media icons in the Nebula, each having formed a loyal fanbase. But as the images of each battle flashed before his eyes, the Executive was content with the events of the past fourteen days. With a supremely smug smirk on his self-satisfied face, he walked out of the teleportation room and into a hallway flooded with reporters.

"Was it really worth it?" asked a young yellow-skinned female, a look of judgment in her beady eyes. "Was the bloodshed, pain, and violence that you put them through in the name of entertainment really all worth it?"

His expression never once changing, Marrs Olekk responded succinctly. "Yes, yes it was. And it will be worth it again next year."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

See Yall Next Year
See Yall Next Year

Not likely :P