#1 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

In recent event's Dark Arrow and Photon decided to form their own team of Vine Villians with the due to the missing of the Mighty Magneto. But unexcept events made this a dark event. Noir_Dark, the creator of the first VV, came back on the scene demanding control over the VV. Shortly after this Mighty Magneto, the face of the VV for a long time, return and expecting command. WIth this turn of events, the VV has been spit int different groups and are now at war with each other over control of the Vine Villians.

Normal RPG rules apply.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate had recently been asked to join the VV by Last Arrow when the chaos happened. The VV has been torn into peices but he wasn't sure where to stand. He decided to stick with Arrow though he hasn't seen him since the mess started.

"I am not sure how this is all going to turn out but by the end of all this the VV will never be the same again." Nate said to himself. The wind was blowing his purple hair around and his tail was waving behind him. Nate had trained his body hard but even with all that and being an alien would it be enough to stand against the other forces of the VV and would he be doing it alone? Nat just stood there as these thoughts filled his head.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild stood waiting for the storm to begin, knowing that the VV of the world will collide and the battle will be brutal.

The coming battle will be long and intense. And i will be by your side to the end my liege and i will fight for our VV. I may be the only still member next to Photon but i will fight all who go against us my liege.

he bows down before Magneto

What shall we do my liege.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf walked up next to DC. "Hey there, DC. Guess who's back?"

He turned to Magneto and bowed. He stood up and said. "Your White Knight is here." Cryo turned to DC and said, sounding like he was bragging,"Yup. I'm a White Knight, now."

#5 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc turn his attention towards Cryo

smacks him

Do not be infantile around our liege. Stand up and act like a true VV prepare for WAR!

#6 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf held his hand over the spot where DC had smacked him. "What the hell, Man!? I'm on your side!" Cryo bared his claws and pulled FrostBite from his neck.

"I'm ready for War. Are you?"

#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate closed his eyes and let his senses feel the energy around him. He cleared his mind an could feel the forces of the VV gathering.

"Hmmm...looks like this will be fun." He said to himself. "Guess I better get going and see if I can find someone." He got into a stance ready to take off and in an instant and a burst of light he was gone flying through the sky at incredible speeds.

#8 Posted by Noir_Dark (879 posts) - - Show Bio

This has nothing to do with anything, your fighting for a prize that you can't win.

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter where the VV end up i will follow Magneto to the end