Vine Growth

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hawk

For those of us who have been on the Vine a while I wonder..........does it seem that there are people on here who you just now noticed and are training others? The number of active teams have grown too. Does this water down the talent?

What are some other things you noticed?

Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Adam Warlock

People get too damn serious and mix VIne with real life

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Adam Warlock said:
"People get too damn serious and mix VIne with real life"

I agree whole heartedly... OMG did I just agree with you o_O Something is the matter with me o_O
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Desilation
Hawk said:
"For those of us who have been on the Vine a while I wonder..........does it seem that there are people on here who you just now noticed and are training others? The number of active teams have grown too. Does this water down the talent?

What are some other things you noticed?"
well i just thought things were normal but now that you mention it
Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Adam Warlock

*keeps comment to himself*

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I remeber when every battle thread turned into a fight. Now people are more willing to listen and actually debate as opposed to hurling insults. Sure from time to time it still happens, but its to be expected.

mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mark1212
Hawk said:
"For those of us who have been on the Vine a while I wonder..........does it seem that there are people on here who you just now noticed and are training others? The number of active teams have grown too. Does this water down the talent?

What are some other things you noticed?"

i don't think talent's getting watered and there have been alot of newcomers which is good for circulation otherwise this placell look like ghost town........ plus i used to be one of the newcomers not long ago
Denisus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Denisus

Well is been a while since I made my team and I notice Mobb Deep is history now, Ice is history, the masters of hell a team that started when I last visit is nowhere to be found.. Gambler is evil again, yea a lot is change.... yet my team is still dead, bummer.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan
Gambler said:
"I remeber when every battle thread turned into a fight. Now people are more willing to listen and actually debate as opposed to hurling insults. Sure from time to time it still happens, but its to be expected."

I remember when we any thread turned into a fight. We hurled are accusations and our mean words and then it died out xP I still ahte Duchess though :P She was the first person I yelled at on the vine xP
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Desilation
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Gambler said:
"I remeber when every battle thread turned into a fight. Now people are more willing to listen and actually debate as opposed to hurling insults. Sure from time to time it still happens, but its to be expected."

I remember when we any thread turned into a fight. We hurled are accusations and our mean words and then it died out xP I still ahte Duchess though :P She was the first person I yelled at on the vine xP"
yeah we get that to much
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Gambler said:

I remember when we any thread turned into a fight. We hurled are accusations and our mean words and then it died out xP I still ahte Duchess though :P She was the first person I yelled at on the vine xP"
Thats true. I think back in the day we allll tried showing off a lil and sometimes it got carried away.

As far as teams go, sometimes I wonder how cool it would be to have one hero team and one villain team. I do kinda think alot of great Rpgers go unnoticed.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I never showed off o_O Your insane :P

YEah I always wondered about that. I remember when the HFC and the LEV were the main hero and Villain Teams. That was fun.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Nighthunter

Some peoples that I used to talk every day are now gone or barely on-that sucks

There are some great newcomers that bring a new dynamic-that's great

Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Adam Warlock

RPG's have become more popular, being in a team is a almost must.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I've noticed that if your not on a team you cant really get into RPG's. Hence why I joined HFC :P

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Kurrent
Hawk said:
 Does this water down the talent?
I would have to say that some of the new users get too much credit sometimes and some of the older guys that have been consistent for about a year now get put off. I will not lie the new users have talent but the older guys were the ones that set that standard. I am HUGE on new users getting there name out there and staying there but now it seems like  you see people make one or two post and they are already getting their name on the underrated list. So in a way this kinda does water down talent or maybe it takes a little more to impress me. I dunno

The teams growing I think is great because it gives everyone a place. One team may not be what you are looking for so you go to what you like. Now if we can start fresh and  get all the teams to RP together and leave the BS in the past I think it would be EPIC.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

When I got here, only four teams existed, the VV, the Ultimates, the Suprimity and the HFC...personally I enjoyed those times far more, but that of course is because every RPer participated in a single RPG and it seemed like every RPG included everyone, but now, things are so divided and such its not really as interesting IMHO.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kurrent
Jack the Ripper said:
"When I got here, only four teams existed, the VV, the Ultimates, the Suprimity and the HFC...personally I enjoyed those times far more, but that of course is because every RPer participated in a single RPG and it seemed like every RPG included everyone, but now, things are so divided and such its not really as interesting IMHO."
Yeah I understand team untiy and that teams will do an RP just for themselves and that is cool. but show some love to the masses
Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gloom
Kurrent said:
"I would have to say that some of the new users get too much credit sometimes and some of the older guys that have been consistent for about a year now get put off. I will not lie the new users have talent but the older guys were the ones that set that standard. I am HUGE on new users getting there name out there and staying there but now it seems like  you see people make one or two post and they are already getting their name on the underrated list. So in a way this kinda does water down talent or maybe it takes a little more to impress me. I dunno

The teams growing I think is great because it gives everyone a place. One team may not be what you are looking for so you go to what you like. Now if we can start fresh and  get all the teams to RP together and leave the BS in the past I think it would be EPIC."
Quoted because wise.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Sparda
Kurrent said:
"I would have to say that some of the new users get too much credit sometimes and some of the older guys that have been consistent for about a year now get put off. I will not lie the new users have talent but the older guys were the ones that set that standard. I am HUGE on new users getting there name out there and staying there but now it seems like  you see people make one or two post and they are already getting their name on the underrated list. So in a way this kinda does water down talent or maybe it takes a little more to impress me. I dunno

The teams growing I think is great because it gives everyone a place. One team may not be what you are looking for so you go to what you like. Now if we can start fresh and  get all the teams to RP together and leave the BS in the past I think it would be EPIC."

Gloom said:
"Quoted because wise."