• 103 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for hawk
#1 Edited by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

I am looking through images on another site and come across Domino and X-23, and I can't help think Risky and Talon. So comicvine has so interrogated my mind that characters have completely different backstories than Marvel or DC intended.
What Characters do you see and think of a Vine Character instead of the real one. 
 

  • Thor - LP
  • Dom- Risky
  • X-23 - Talon
Avatar image for dupe
#2 Posted by Dupe (1409 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman - Hawk
Jean Grey / Phoenix - Feral Nova
Supergirl - Some ninjan girl.. sha :p
Any teen that does something mystic - Wanderer
Flash - Paragon
Gambit - Gambler
Havok - Kurrent

Avatar image for talon_x23
#3 Edited by Talon/X23 (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

....um...if I understand this correctly then... 
 

Feral Nova


 Phoenix
 Phoenix


 

The Hunter

 Wolverine
 Wolverine

Hawk

Angel
Angel

Gambler

 Gambit
 Gambit

Kurrent

Havok
Havok

The Hottness

Iron man...and other's lol
Iron man...and other's lol

Risky

 Domino
 Domino

G'bandit

 Deadpool
 Deadpool

Lst Paladen


 Thor
 Thor

Andferne

 Cyclopes
 Cyclopes

Light

 Superman
 Superman

Simon Williams

 Sentry
 Sentry
Avatar image for talon_x23
#4 Posted by Talon/X23 (10703 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:
" I am looking through images on another site and come across Domino and X-23, and I can't help think Risky and Talon. So comicvine has so interrogated my mind that characters have completely different backstories than Marvel or DC intended.
What Characters do you see and think of a Vine Character instead of the real one. 
 
  • Thor - LP
  • Dom- Risky
  • X-23 - Talon
"
You know just for that I'm thinking of changing my name/account...Talon/X23 is too comic based for my character...now...all I need is a damn good name..
Avatar image for hawk
#5 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" @Hawk said:
" I am looking through images on another site and come across Domino and X-23, and I can't help think Risky and Talon. So comicvine has so interrogated my mind that characters have completely different backstories than Marvel or DC intended.
What Characters do you see and think of a Vine Character instead of the real one. 
 
  • Thor - LP
  • Dom- Risky
  • X-23 - Talon
"
You know just for that I'm thinking of changing my name/account...Talon/X23 is too comic based for my character...now...all I need is a damn good name.. "
Just change it to Talon. 
Avatar image for hawk
#6 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Dupe said:
" Any teen that does something mystic - Wanderer "
Love how specific that is ;P
  • Time Trapper (Pre-Lo3W):  Voidheart.
  • Thara Ak-Var/Flamebird of New Krypton:  Nova.
  • Atom Girl:  Risky.
  • Jack Hawksmoor:  Kurrent.
  • Hawkman:  Hawk (too easy).
  • Wonder Man:  Simon.
  • Batwoman:  Lady Nightmare.
  • ...etc etc. >.>
"
Archangel dang it. lol 
Lucien Barnes....or.....
Avatar image for the_international
#7 Posted by The International (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" ....um...if I understand this correctly then... 
 

Feral Nova


 Phoenix
 Phoenix


 

The Hunter

 Wolverine
 Wolverine

Hawk

Angel
Angel

Gambler

 Gambit
 Gambit

Kurrent

Havok
Havok

The Hottness

Iron man...and other's lol
Iron man...and other's lol

Risky

 Domino
 Domino

G'bandit

 Deadpool
 Deadpool

Lst Paladen


 Thor
 Thor

Andferne

 Cyclopes
 Cyclopes

Light

 Superman
 Superman

Simon Williams

 Sentry
 Sentry
"
Perfect
Avatar image for dupe
#8 Posted by Dupe (1409 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Dupe said:
" Any teen that does something mystic - Wanderer "
Love how specific that is ;P "
Tis the truth! :p
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#9 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk said:
" Archangel dang it. lol  Lucien Barnes....or..... "
lol never heard of Lucien Barnes (the pics are familiar though), and I'm more into DC, so...you're Hawkman! :P
Avatar image for the_international
#10 Posted by The International (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos - Doctor Who
 
Lady Nightmare - Elektra
 
Sha - Supergirl
 
Void - Doctor Doom
 
Darkchild - Thanos
 
Arrow - Lucifer
 
Akira Overdrive - Fantomex

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#11 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:

" Tis the truth! :p "

Except that mystic ≈ magic, and I don't even use magic...>_> lol
Avatar image for dupe
#12 Posted by Dupe (1409 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Except that mystic ≈ magic, and I don't even use magic...>_> lol "
You're from another planet, you used to be the guardian of earth. You lost your memory and you can do time travel thingies.. aka mystic. :p
Avatar image for lady_tlieso
#13 Posted by Lady Tlieso (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk - Hawkman  or Angel
Feral Nova - Phoenix or Firestar
Risky - Domino
Hunter - Wolverine or Lucian
Rina - Harley Quinn  (i know she hasn't used this look in a while but she still reminds me of her)
Gambler - Gambit
G'Bandit - Deadpool
Homicide - Jessica Biel
Talon - X23
Warsman - Gladiator  (sorry Warsy, I will always picture you with a mohawk)
LP - Thor
Kiara - Anita Blake

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#14 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe said:

" Your father is from another planet, you used to be the guardian of earth before retconning it away from continuity. You lost your memory and you can do time travel thingies.. aka mystic. :p "

 Fixed it for you =p. But well played xP
 
Avatar image for shanana
#15 Posted by Shanana (59276 posts) - - Show Bio

Wandeee u trying really hard to make Nova flamebird lol

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#16 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Wandeee u trying really hard to make Nova flamebird lol "
LOL.
Shifty eyes I don't know what you're talking about...>.>
Avatar image for bio_guyver
#17 Posted by Bio Guyver (6931 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wanderer is Wiccan

Avatar image for warlock360
#18 Posted by warlock360 (28181 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderer - Jace Beleren (either that or MoM, from the looks)
 
Sha - Supergirl , Ms. Marvel
 
Darkchild -  Solomon Grundy, Jerusalem Spider
 
Arrow - Alucard
 
Mighty Magneto - Magneto
 
 Gambler - Gambit (you can change the av but your always gonne be him ;P)
 
Drifter - Moon Knight
 
Methos - Methos / Doc who
 
Feral Nova - Phoenix
 
Andferne - Cyclops
 
more to come, if i dont forget it xD

Avatar image for shanana
#19 Posted by Shanana (59276 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Feral nova - Jean grey
  2. Gambler- I stilll think he's more of Deathstroke then gambit.
  3. GB- deadpool
  4. Kurrent- Cable
  5. Light- superman
  6. War Killer- Captain America
  7. Precise- Magneto
  8. LP-Thor
  9. Risky- Domino
  10. Charmix- Emma frost
  11. Cpg- Songbrid
  12. Wandee- Superboy
Avatar image for bio_guyver
#20 Posted by Bio Guyver (6931 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum- Peacemaker 
Ronin-  Hawkeye  
sha- Super Girl 
War Killer- Captain America(Bucky) 
Andferne-Captain America(Steve Rogers)/ Cyclops 


Avatar image for constantine
#21 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

Avatar image for whisper_
#22 Posted by Whisper_ (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

Was just talking with Risky about this the other day.  
 
Honor Girl - Stephanie Brown 
Risky - Domino 
Talon - X-23 
Kurrent - Cable 
Gambler - Gambit

Avatar image for legacy_
#23 Posted by Legacy_ (11250 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Dark Huntress - Rogue  

  • Mighty Magento - Magento (Obvious is it not?)  

  • Obi Wan Kenobi! - Self-Explanatory  

  • Lazystudent - Captain Britain  

  • Eclipse - Invincible  

  • Hesperus - Damian Wayne  

  • Mistress Redhead - Black Widow
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#24 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure:  lol iam preety sure i have tied ol Captain Britain down as mine now. Even though many others have used it for awhile.
 
ALSO 
 
Constantine - The Doctor
Avatar image for sylver
#25 Posted by Sylver (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda glad that I don't stick to exactly one character, and to more of a "one look"...but I've always wanted to keep Sylver on one character some time, but her personality/experiences change things.  Right now i'm sticking w/ Arwyn. 
 
Hunter - Wolverine/Lucian 
CPG - Songbird/Pixie 
Talon - X23 
Risky - Domino 
Hawk - Archangel/Hawkman 
Feral Nova - Phoenix 
Gambler - Gambit 
Avatar image for illituracy
#26 Posted by iLLituracy (13551 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Whisper_ said:
Risky - Domino
Did this the other day. Then I got angry and asked myself why.
Avatar image for whisper_
#27 Posted by Whisper_ (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl - Sha Ziccarra.

Avatar image for thepuzzler
#28 Posted by ThePuzzler (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

Night rake- beta ray bill

Cain- The punisher

Mr.Name- Question/batman

Warren- Kid devil

Grinner- The joker/ deadpool

Mr.Superstar- Booster gold

Solar eclipse- Super boy

Ringleader- The joker once again

Avatar image for cainpanell
#29 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler said:

Night rake- beta ray bill

Cain- The punisher

Mr.Name- Question/batman

Warren- Kid devil

Grinner- The joker/ deadpool

Mr.Superstar- Booster gold

Solar eclipse- Super boy

Ringleader- The joker once again

REALLY!!??!?!!?

Avatar image for thepuzzler
#30 Posted by ThePuzzler (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: (Yup :p thats who i see you as XD)

Avatar image for cainpanell
#31 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: no i mean everytime you see punisher you think of Cain?

Avatar image for thepuzzler
#32 Posted by ThePuzzler (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Yes

Avatar image for cainpanell
#33 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: YEAH!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED B**CHES

Avatar image for lots_of_love
#34 Posted by Lots_Of_Love (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Di-Vine the savior - Captain Mar-vell

Morpheus - Franklin Richards

Ravek - Death Stroke

Power Plug (Ran) - ??? uhh

Major USA - Captain America

Avatar image for cainpanell
#35 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

Di-Vine the savior - Captain Mar-vell

Morpheus - Franklin Richards

Ravek - Death Stroke

Power Plug (Ran) - ??? uhh

Major USA - Captain America

iron fist? OH WAIT NO GABRIEL FROM L.M.S?

Avatar image for libertyprime
#36 Posted by Libertyprime (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Who am I?

Avatar image for ladydeath
#37 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter - Wolverine

CPG - Pixie

Talon - X23

Risky - Domino

Hawk - Angel

Feral Nova - Phoenix

Gambler – Gambit/Slade

LstPaladin- Thor

Azra- Blood Rayne

Naamah- Purgatori

Mattersuit- Wolf (Hunter Killer)

Sha- Supergirl

Andferne - Cyclops

Dark Huntress - Rogue

Avatar image for libertyprime
#38 Posted by Libertyprime (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladydeath: who are you going to be lady death?

Avatar image for ravek
#39 Posted by Ravek (2983 posts) - - Show Bio
@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

Di-Vine the savior - Captain Mar-vell

Morpheus - Franklin Richards

Ravek - Death Stroke

Power Plug (Ran) - ??? uhh

Major USA - Captain America

Not seeing it.... Orange isn't really my color....
Avatar image for ladydeath
#40 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Libertyprime: I am not going to name myself XP

@RavekTheConquerer: Nah you are Boba Fett

Avatar image for ravek
#41 Posted by Ravek (2983 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: Don't forget Jango and Cassus ^.^
Avatar image for mercy_
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (94681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Constantine:You good sir, are indubitably The Doctor.

@RavekTheConquerer: You're totally Boba Fett.

Moderator
Avatar image for ravek
#43 Posted by Ravek (2983 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: and Jango and Cassus Fett :D
Avatar image for ladydeath
#44 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: I agree with DH...totally Boba Fett.

Avatar image for ravek
#45 Posted by Ravek (2983 posts) - - Show Bio
@ladydeath: ^.^
Avatar image for constantine
#46 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Constantine:You good sir, are indubitably The Doctor.

rawr ;D

Avatar image for mercy_
#47 Posted by Mercy_ (94681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Constantine said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Constantine:You good sir, are indubitably The Doctor.

rawr ;D

Meeeeeeeeeow.

Moderator
Avatar image for constantine
#48 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Constantine said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Constantine:You good sir, are indubitably The Doctor.

rawr ;D

Meeeeeeeeeow.

woof :P

Avatar image for lucifer_elohim
#49 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

(Bump)

Avatar image for lucifer_elohim
#50 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Sam: King Bradly(Full metal alchemist)
  • Grinner: Dr.John Watson
  • The slasher: Jack the ripper/ V
  • The Puzzler: The doctor
  • Cain: Always will be the punisher XD
  • Dark sorcerer: The red hood/ Batman
  • Mike-Pool: Dead pool
  • Lady death: Lady death
  • Warren: Night crawler/ The kid devil