Villa Sol (CVnU Character Home/Location Thread)

• 61 results
Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@catalina_liafador: @thee_champion:

The smile was plastered on Tassi’s face as her head tilted back to look at her big sister with joy. But she could feel something was wrong with Cat not wrong… but that she was… sad? Worried?...scared about something?… something else was going on. However the tiny Pettis didn’t dwell on it, not even for two seconds. As soon as the feeling came on, it washed away with the overwhelming excitement that could be felt with the rapid beating of her heart.

Her eyes looked over to Maya who was speaking to… something… she had been doing that a lot lately. But… Tassi couldn’t feel anything. There was no energy that the youngest could feel. The only thing it could be was that either Maya was using her powers to hide her friend from Tassi… or there was no friend? She asked Maya before who it was she was talking to and Zabella was all she was told. But she didn’t say anything. Because Tassi had Star and Yaya had Zabella.

"You girls are going to meet so many new friends, and go on all types of different trips you should be excited. Pops are you ready?"

Tassi nod her head “Yes!” Tassi was excited to make new friends. The only other person who was around her age she played with was Yaya. And she loved Yaya like a super duper lot, but she wanted to make even more friends!

The duo (Tassi and Star) ran out the doors after their father as they stood on the steps, looking up at the sky with a gasp and smile as the gust of wind left behind by her dad caused her dark brown hair to dance around her head for a moment. She couldn’t wait till she could fly like that! But… while she was soooo super excited to start her first day of school, something had been weighing on her since dad told the two they were going to be going to school with normal humans. But she didn't feel like daddy would understand, so instead, she asked the person she felt could relate a bit more. “Cat… what if they’re scared of me? Like how people were scared of mommy?”

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tassiana_pettis@thee_champion

No Caption Provided

She could only nod at her father's wisdom regarding humankind, though the resurgence of Anti-Meta sentiment was being forged in the States, there was no doubt in her mind that eventually, it'd spread to her reason of the world.

Shortly afterward their dad went airborne with Maya her eyes drop down to Tassi, as excited as she was; she could see something was bothering her youngest sister. "Oh, honey" Cat called out dropping down to a knee before Tassi.

"People will be scared, people fear what they don't understand darling. I'm sorry but that's just the way works. Show them who YOU are. Be proud of Daddy, Be Proud of Mommy; but be unapologetically you. The people who are supposed to be your friends will show, the ones who aren't will show too--don't try to please everyone"

Cat scoffed a bit there was soo much she had to tell Tassi, but they were going to be late soon. "Here I got you this. I mean I realize you could just contact me mentally, but you're supposed to be getting a 'regular' childhood. She said sticking the iPhone 11 in her bookbag before hoisting Tassi and Star in her arms.

'Ruff' Star barked. "Yeah and you better not pee on me," she said responding to his question; she was going to fly with them.

In a fashion not as epic as her fathers were, Catalina flew in tow with Tassi and Star. "Take care of your sister. Something tells me she's not going to have a good first day"

Maya

I hate it
I hate it

From start to finish the little Power Princess Protest every part of going to school. Her Daddy's advice to not get wrapped up in her head, but that was the hardest part!

In her father's arms, she whined and rebelled with fussy moans, but there was nothing she could do. Before Takeoff Zisabella told her that she had to be good in school or else she could be something called grounded.

Maya didn't know what grounded was, but if it meant she couldn't fly anymore she hated it! "Papa...why can't I stay at home with you," She asked with more whine than actual speech. Truthfully she was scared, she'd spent every moment of every day with Daddy and Tassi and now she had to go be around others. She didn't like new people.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: @tassiana_pettis:

No Caption Provided

In the sky above, mortal concern seemed insignificant. What man concerned himself with the affair of ants? So then, what god concerned himself with the affairs of men? Such thoughts reached the pits of Thee Champion's soul more and more as the days swept by. And more and more, he understood that his only anchors to this world and it's people were his daughters. Were it not for Maya in his arms as he soared, and Tassiana in Catalina's, he'd have left for the stars long before. Perhaps to father a pantheon of his own, other Miraclemen and lesser Marvelmen like his sons, Achilles and Orion.

Together, they'd roam the cosmos in pursuit of lore and knowledge that'd elude mankind for eons on end. But as the Great One drifted across the open sky, his mind wandering while his eyes swept the streets below, the protests of his firstborn drew his attention.

"Papa...why can't I stay at home with you"

While most would dismiss Maya's words as the objections of an introverted child, Thee Champion knew better. Maya was his daughter, a godling en route to the divinity of greater deities like himself. And her detachment bore little difference than his own. Meeting his daughter's eyes, the Great One answered with sympathy and empathy, "Maybe you and your sister are too different. She's more in touch with the mortal half from her mother. But you, you've always been more in touch with your divine half. It's why your powers came to you so easily. You're not afraid of what you are, whereas Tassi is afraid that others will be afraid of what she is".

Stroking his daughter's cheek, Thee Champion sighed, "You're too much like me for your own good". Smiling, he drew her head against his chest, "Truth be told, the main reason I'm sending you to school is to watch over Tassi. You'll learn a lot there, make friends, but Tassi needs you. You're a little older than she is, and it's a big sister's job to stand up for her little sister if the other kids are being mean to her. If you're a good girl and go to school like daddy's asking you to, I'll teach you about the universe, about cosmic secrets and all those things you try to do yourself. Deal?".

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Lost_Carbon  Online

Badass just checked this place out

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Lost_Carbon  Online
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: @8th_wonder:

She fidgets with her hands a bit as she took in the wisdom of her eldest sister. “I'll try." The Darling Pettis smiled, looking up at Cat. She was different than Maya, while Maya didn’t seem to worry about trying to fit in with mortals, it was Tassi who was worried what the mortals would think of her. It could be because of the spotlight she was exposed to as a child. The interviews, photoshoots with mommy, the consistent exposure to human culture and the lack of Cardinal and Miracleman exposure. Her family directed Tassiana since birth to have a stronger connection to the mortal lifestyle rather than the ones her own siblings grew with. For whatever reason, they wanted her to have the humanity that the rest of the family seemed to lack.

But then her blue eyes widen as she looked at the phone. There was no reason for a iPhone, literally no reason, she could simply telepathically call Cat, or even teleport to her. But even without making much sense of having one, a wide smile appeared on her face. “OH WOW! DADDY SAID WE COULDN'T HAVE ONE!” She watched as Cat tuck it in her backpack, but not before catching the picture of daddy and mommy on the phone case. Now she was going to have mommy and daddy with her all the time! Tassi then left her hands up to Catalina as her eldest sister picked her and Star up. "Can we facetime tomorrow?!?" Her voice went up a couple of octaves higher with excitement.

The trio began to fly and Tassi couldn’t help but giggle in excitement. She hadn’t learn how to fly just yet. She could kinda fly… but she didn’t know how to direct herself… or land without crashing into stuff. Daddy said it would come with time. The talk of her older sister came up. “Yeah… Yaya doesn’t seem excited to go to school. She’s been talking to her invisible friend a lot. But don’t worry Cat, Star and I will keep an eye on her, right Star?” Star wagged his tail before barking, his ears flapping in the wind. “Hey, Cat, did you like school when you were my age?”

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @tassiana_pettis:

No Caption Provided

The stubborn Power Princess tried her hardest to keep her grimace, but the thought of being able to learn from her papa forced a crack in her iron-clad scowl. "Ok papa," She said without too much more resistance.

It took Maya longer to warm up to new people, and she wasn't typically as trusting of others as Tassi was. They were a near-perfect balance, Tassi could assist Maya in meeting new friends, and Maya could protect her little sister from anyone that might try to hurt her feelings.

Still, she didn't like the thought of being away from him; which she indicated by face planting right in his chest. "...I don't want to leave you by yourself..." She whispered muffled by his muscles before her head perked back up almost snake-like. "Papa, where are your brothers and sisters?" That was the thing about him, she never saw him with friends or family; save for them. Maya had Zisabella, Tassi had Star, but he had no one to keep him company.

------

Cat nodded at Tassi's confidence in being able to keep Maya safe. It wasn't just the enthusiasm Cat could see flowing from Tassi, she could also feel her energy too. Flying with Tassi in her arms allowed Cat to be close enough to feel the energy output from Tassi's body it was almost surreal.

"That's a hard one" Cat replied kissing Tassi's forehead in the process, only to receive a rather sloppy kiss from Star. "...Nope still can't get used to it. From what I can remember I liked school, lots of people. Lots of activities; you meet friends who have things in common with. It was fun. Pretty soon you'll be inviting those people over for sleep-overs and parties. It's going to be a good day girlie."

Cat pointed downwards signaling for them to drop a block away from the school so they could get the feel of actually "Walking" them to school--and for secrecy. "Hey. I don't tell you this often enough, but you know I love you right?

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: @tassiana_pettis:

In the heavens where immortals walked, Thee Champion and his daughter drifted past the clouds, more in conversation than in search of her school. In the cosmos, the Great One had raced past light years, and glimpsed at the final flare of dying stars an eternity away. To catch sight of a school from a few thousand feet above, was child's play. In fact, Thee Champion already had. Yet it was his daughter's protests and detachment that kept his feet from touching ground. She was him, and he her.

"It'll be okay", the Great One softened, a gentle hand on the side of her head as she buried her face in his chest.

"...I don't want to leave you by yourself..."

Maya murmured, her eyes glancing up at his, curiosity soon following.

"Papa, where are your brothers and sisters?"

What else was Thee Champion to do but surrender to a father's smile and answer his daughter? After all, neither Tassiana nor Maya knew the truth behind his miracle birth, the kind that of rarity human eyes could never hope to behold even in an eternity of lifetimes. "Daddy has no brothers and sisters", he began, sinking through the clouds in a steady descent. "Daddy was not born from a mother and father. Instead, I came into existence from a unique and chaotic fluctuation in entropy".

From the folds of reality, Thee Champion simply came to be. A god by cosmic decree. A Miracleman.

No Caption Provided

"And it happened in the core of the Sun". Mankind had long marveled at him. Like Apollo, he was beautiful and uniquely tethered to the Sun. Like Heracles, his great strength was unmatched by gods and men alike. Like Christ, his was the miracle birth one who lived among man - and had given his life for them. And like the Sun itself, man must look up to glimpse at his red and blue glow. "There's no need to worry about leaving me by myself, baby".

"Daddy will be fine. Besides, I can't go to school with you", he joked, piercing through the clouds like a ray of light heaven-sent. Children, their parents, teachers and staff members alike all marveled at the familiar glow of the Sun racing along Thee Champion's frame. They murmured and whispered, some in astonishment, others in disbelief, but the Great One paid them no mind. Instead, he met eyes with his daughter and carried her as any father should.

"I know you don't want to be here but I hope you have fun today. Keep an eye on your sister. And once you're home, we'll play games and I'll teach you about the universe", he promised with a kiss on Maya's cheek. Setting her down on her feet, Thee Champion smiled, "Daddy loves you, okay?", and his eyes swept the grounds for Catalina and Tassiana.

Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @catalina_liafador:

Tassi giggled as Cat kissed her forehead and laughed a bit louder when Star gave his own kiss to Cat. But her eyes widen at the talk of school. Activities, friends and SLEEP OVER PARTIES!? She saw that in a movie once! She didn’t think they were real! “Woooooow!” Her hands pressed against her cheeks, the hype for the first day of school only grew.

The trio then landed on the ground as her feet pressed against the grey sidewalk as her gloved hands grasped the straps of her backpack with Star standing right next to her like the good fur brother he was. But she could see in the distance that Dad and Yaya decided to fly in. But Tassi was always told to have a ‘normal’ childhood and that meant walking like a normal human… even if she could get there super fast if she wanted to.

"Hey. I don't tell you this often enough, but you know I love you right?”

Tass’s head tilted up at Cat as she gave a gentle smile, similar to that of their dad’s. “I know Cat. And you know I love you THIS much right?!” She outstretched her arms as far as they could go as her smile widen as far as it could. As she put her arms back at her side, her hand couldn’t help but reach up for Cat’s as her gloved hand grasped her eldest sisters. “I’m really happy you came. I was a little scared about today. You made me less scared.” It was always a way she felt with Cat. No matter what was going on in the world around them, Cat always brought a calming reassurance to Tassi that everything was going to be alright and always made the Pettis feel safe. She felt safe with daddy too, but… it was different with Cat.

Just then a bunch of a other kids seemed to almost come out of no where as the school was before them. Children of all sizes and ages were seen walking onto the campus grounds with their own parents and even other siblings. Her hand grasped onto Cat’s a little tighter, she was excited and nervous at the same time. “Oh there’s Daddy and Yaya!” she pointed ahead at the father/daughter duo who were waiting for them. Tassi gave a little hop as she gave a BIG WAVE with her free arm. “HI DADDY!” She yelled out, only to have a few other men turn around in instinct from hearing the same name their own children called them.

The energy felt was incredible! A lot of excitement but also some fear. It made Tassi feel a little better knowing that others were a little scared too. The Goddess of Tomorrow She could see the children and even guardians of them marvel at the sight of her father who was dressed in his Thee Champion uniform. Some had already pulled out their phones to take pictures of the Miracleman while others simply stood in awe. It reminded her a lot of the times at the Palace. When they would go out for ice cream people always seemed to crowd them, always wanting to take pictures and ask questions. But some began to look over at them, and their eyes focused on Cat more than Tassi. But other kids who were around them focused more on Star.

“Everyone is looking at us.” Tassi whispered, noticing that people were being drawn to her family as the sisters closed the distance. Trying to pull her own eyes away from those who were staring, she could see the kids around her age begin to group up together in front of a door. Was that the same class she was going to go to? “Which door is ours?”

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @tassiana_pettis:

No Caption Provided

Maya's brow bent in concern at his revelations that he was without brothers and sisters. She couldn't imagine waking up and not seeing Tassi and Star it was horrible!

But as her eyes glance upon his once more, she could feel his contentment. Soon, however, reality set in. They'd descended on to school grounds and all eyes were on them. As her feet touch the ground the Power Princess instinctively hid behind Alexis' cape, what did they want? why did they stare? "Love...you...too" She said sheepishly that is until she heard a familiar call from not too far.

----

Cat threw her head back at Tassi's explosion of energy, 'I can't believe she's this hype over a sleepover' but it brought a genuine smile to her face to see Tassi happy. They'd been through a lot with each other, and now she was getting the life Cat always wanted for her--a normal one. The two played a game of who loved who more until Tassi spotted daddy and Maya not too far off before releasing another one of her telltale Tassi wails, one so loud it startled the people in their immediate area. She could feel their eyes, her adept hearing could hear their whispers, but she paid no mind to them. She wanted to show Tassi that if she was comfortable none of them could do anything.

Stopping in front of their father and a cowering Maya, Cat released Tassi to Alexis whilst taking hold of Maya. This was weird for them both. Cat was Zisabella in Maya's mind, nothing any of them could say would change that, In Cat's mind, Maya was somewhere in the cosmos doing whatever she usually did.

"You're the big sister now. Be brave. Be Beautiful. Be you." She said kissing Maya on her forehead like she'd did Tassi. It was here that she realized, she didn't have a relationship at all with big Maya.

"Take each other's hands" Cat commanded watching as Maya extended her hands to Tassi so the two could walk with each other. Maya took a prolonge stare at Cat as if she'd heeded her every word, and then turned back to their dad to show him she understood.

"I have to go now, girls." She knew they wouldn't understand but surely their dad did. The last thing this place needed was a 'Ziccarra' sighting. "Catch ya at the house old man? I have something I wanna talk about"