• 104 results
Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Universal War RPG is an RPG where you use your top four contributions as your team, and you lead them in a war against the other teams. You can also make alliances with other teams with the permission of that team's leader. The only members not allowed are cosmically powered beings, overly-powered beings, teams (such as X-Men, Avengers, etc.), objects, locations, or concepts. You start at your persoanl base, which can have technology, but not an incredible amount. For information on teams, and to post your own team, check the OOC.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

DC looks at his army of four men. Each one has their differences but they all are here to follow one man Darkchild

Tomar Re: What shall you have me do my liege.

Donald Pierce: Stop sucking you wank.

AS Tomar and Pierce bicker Red Star and Grifter look on.

Red: Looks like thier at it again.

looks at Grifter

Grifter cocks his gun

Grifter: Ill take care of it if they get out of hand.

DC: Alright are you done i have something to tell you all.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Akwa

The drop-pod crashed down into the landscape.

The doors slid opened and Akwa leapt out. "Come on troops! Move out!"

With Jedi discipline, Qui-Gon Jinn, Aalya Secura and Ki-Adi Mundi jumped out.

A few seconds later Bender slowly walked out, lighting up a cigarrette.

"Bender!" Akwa said. 'Could you at least try to act organised?"

"Up yours, meatbag!"

Akwa sighed and pulled out a remote with the words saying Patriotism Circuit. Akwa pressed the button.

Bender leapt up and snapped to attention. 'It's every robot's duty to give their lives to the good of the team!'

Bender looked horrified at what he just said. "Oh crap! You told me you had that circuit removed!"

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"You gettin' this, Doop?" Enigma asked the alien cameraman. Enigma looked directly at the camera, with Dracula, Straw Man, and Hellstorm in the background. Enigma pulled up a soldier from the pile that he and his teammates were standing on. "Hello planet earth. This is simply a warning, and anyone who does not comply to our complete domination, will end up like these!" Enigma held the fatally wounded soldier up higher. "Say hello to your new lords and masters. I am Enigma. The maniacal figure to my right, some of you may know him as Skirra Corvus, the Straw Man, the owner and host of HTV. I think you know his power. To my left we have the ever dashing va,pire lord, Vlad Tepes, better known as Dracula. Behind me, we have the Antichrist, Satan's very own son Daimon Hellstrom, or, as you will be calling him, Lord Hellstorm. And this, my friends," Doop turned the camera around to broadcast his own face, "is our champion, Everyone's Favorite Talking Blob, Doop! Now that you recognize your lords, you will know to comply to our demands. If you wish to join our ranks, and share in our power and domain, we are accapting recruits as of now. We will be here all day, but I'm warning you, if you try to overthrow us, you'll end up like the rest. Enigma, out." Doop turned the camera off. "I think that went well, my liege." Dracula told Enigma. "Please, Vlad, we are equals, you may call me Enigma." Enigma respionded.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

DC sense the teams of the world coming together.

Donald come before me

Donald: Yes my liege.

I need you to go to were i am sending you and i want you to find the one Enigma, because i have use of him and his team. Take Red with you thier are ones with him with short tempers so he will be your backup.

Donald: Yes my leader.

Donald is sent to the location. An he sees a man dressed in blue.

"Are you Enigma, my liege has need of you and this can be done the easy way or the hard way."

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Yes, I am Enigma. Your statement amuses me, as does your courage. I will converse with your lord, and we will see what it is that he wants with us." Enigma replied, apparently taken aback by the statement.

Hellstorm took a step forward, and raised his right fist tightly, "What do you mean, my lord? We should smite these fools for even thinking about challenging our gathered might!"

Enigma snapped backwards, brows bolted down in the middle, "Silence, Daimon! We will hear these fine gentlemen's words, and see if we can accept their propositions."

"Very well." Hellstorm said, stepping back.

Enigma looked back to the men before him, "Very well, take us before your master."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

Yes Daimon i heared of you looks like you have gotten soft being around the humans. hahahah.

Donald looks at Enigma "So i take it your gonna take the easy way dammit!"

Donald grabs a hold of Enigmas shoulder and waits for DC to bring them back.

"So blue man, you always this much of a wussy"

and in that instant their transported back to the base.

Dc: Welcome Enigma.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Welcome indeed. Cut the small talk, and tell us what you want, or I'll give ol' Skirra the go-ahead." Enigma's men looked to the side and saw Straw Man holding a painting of an army of undead. Straw Man glanced at DC, "I'm going to assume you know my abilities. Please, make this quick." Straw Man warned.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

DC immediatly pushed button and all of Enigmas men were in tubes.

Dont worry their not going to be harmed but ive done my research and your men tend to loose their tempers. And i dont need it now.

My point is that, you Enigma are the only one of the men i have seen and sensed that has one thing going for him.

Not being a idealic moron. For you know what is in store for this world, and you will take upon it. Now i know that your man known as Straw man will free him self soon so i want you decision before my patience grows slim.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"This could be fun, either way. Since you state that Straw Man will be free soon, but don't mention anyone else, I take it your knowledge of my other mates is a bit limited." As Enigma finished his sentence, Doop busted through his tube physically, Hellstorm teleported out of his, Dracula turned to mist and crept through a microscopic crack between the cieling and the tube, and Straw Man stepped out of Enigma's pocket. "I like the notion though. I'd like to see if it would be worth it though. How does a bit of a sparring match sound? Your best underling versus mine. What do you say?"
Post Edited:2007-06-16 23:15:07

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon turned around in his chair. Onslaught stood in the center of the room, looking into Doomsday's eyes. "That should do it," Onslaught said as he turned over to Octagon. "I put in the mental block just like you asked me to Octagon. You should have no problem controlling him now." Octagon stood up and walked over to Doomsday. "How do you feel big guy?" Doomsday looked down at Octagon and grunted, nodding his head to the side. "Oh well. Ok, head count. Persuader, Validus, Onslaught, and Doomsday. We're all here. Ok, are we ready for battle?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild

I dont need to answer that my men will

and with that Donald erupts from te shadows tackling Hellstorm

Donald: Ello mate!

and Donald holds what looks like a pulse gun to Hellstorms head.

Donald: i know this wont kill you but i havn't used Gladys in a long time. So Red when are you going to show up

Red Star walks up behind Straw Man and

Red Star: For a man who is so knowledgeable Enigma you didn't see this coming, how human.

Grifter just sits in the balcony.

Darkchild: Grifter you have the field in sight.

Grifter on com link

Grifter: Yes my liege the fat one will be gone if any of them make one move.

Darkchild: Were is Tomar.

Tomar steps up beside Darkchild

Tomar: Right here my liege i will never leave your side

Tomar looks directly at Dracula

Tomar: I hear En Saba Nur took you out a while back their Drake

Darkchild nodes and looks at Enigma

Darkchild: You know i did my research enigma i am not a fool. So i decided to see what your reaction would be, and i see i had no need to be worried at all. You can have your men stand down.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"This does not answer my question." Enigma said from behind DC. He laughed gently, and then was again standing before DC, all of his men at his side. "You know what bullet time is, correct?" Enigma asked. He laughed again, and the next instant, Donald was holding a gun to the head of Red Star, and Grifter is in Dracula's former containment cell. "I did not form this team with no method. With my abilities combined with my mates, we can achieve anything imaginable! Be careful who you attempt to intimidate, Darkchild, for you may get on the badside of someone."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Computer turn off the program

And in an instant all the men of DC's team vanished

I would advise your men to stand down because at this moment my men are out side wiring this place to blow and i know more than one of them has a very twitchy trigger finger.

All i brought you here for was to talk not fight, for if i wanted that i would have attacked you when you were still at your base or even the second Donald teleported you here. Now all i ask of you is a seat at my table, all of your team will have seats. And at that table i will ask you one question. What do you want?

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Hmm, your table, you say? How's this, you and your men come and take a seat at my table, then we'll talk. How does that sound? Though it is near same, I just want everyone to realize who is in charge here."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octagon Freak

Onslaught looked up suddenly. "I am picking up enemy thought activity in several places. I'm leaving to investigate." Octagon walked over. "We'll all leave." Persuader stood up, and threw his axe through the air, and a portal opened up. They all walked inside, and stepped out to see a building where several men were outside rigging the building for explosion. "They're in there. Enigma and Darkchild. They're discussing someting, possibly an alliance. There is some violence that seems to have subsided. Pitiful humans," Onslaught said.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Donald brings his arm up and shoots his pulse gun right past the head of Octagon-Freak

"You their little man stay right their i dont want to waste anymore of my lieges time."

Inside DC makes his decision

" So you want me at your table fine then i propose one thing. Two of your men stay here as do two of mine so that we wont have either of our teams trying anything stupid. And for your pleasure the ones ill take will be the smarter of the group Grifter and Tomar return to my side. Donald and Red stay here and make sure the one outside stays outside, no confrontations just make sure they stay outside.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Your decision is as wise as you, Darkchild. I'll leave you, Hellstorm, Dracula, to stay here and keep an eye on things. Come men, let's away."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon throws up a shield to block the blast. "You fool, do you realize what you've done!? Onslaught, take care of these pests, and I assure you, the boy will die at your hand. I will deliver Franklin to you. And any other hero that betrayed you. As long as I get what I want." Onslaught turned to his enemies. "You fools dare attack me? Do you know who I am?! I am the ONSLAUGHT!" Onslaught threw up his hand and shot a huge blast towards Donald. Freak turned to Persuader and Validus. "You two stay here, I'm going inside to see what's going on." Freak teleported in next to Enigma and DC. "What's up guys?"

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Hello." Enigma responded casually. He looked at Freak, "I'm sorry, but will you excuse me for a moment? We can't have any casualties yet." Enigma said as he bulleted outside. He remained in bullet time long enough to move DC's men out of the way of the blast. He turned bullet time off, and looked at Onslaught, "Look at what you've reduced yourself to." Enigma said with a sigh. He rreturned to bullet time and brought DC's men back inside with him and turned bullet time back off. "Now, where were we?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Darkchild

Freak if your men ever attack without warning again i will be unable to control mine.

Donald was being nice he missed on purpose you sod. If he wanted to hit you he would of now if your gonna come come if not stay here and tell my men why you shot at them when they were trying to be nice.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Octagon Freak

"I see how you are. That's no fun. I believe we were at the part where I was wondering what the hell you two were doing in here." Octagon thought, "Onslaught, keep yourself outside and the others as well. Don't want this to get messy." Octagon looked at all the people in the room. "It's a little crouded in here, doubt half my teammemebers would fit in here."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Just outside of Earth's orbit

=======

The massive star cruiser hovered just outside of Earth's Orbit. Aboard the massive transport were a collection of Lord Gambler's personal Army. Lord Vader, Master Kanobi, General Grievous and Mongul.

There had been a great disturbance in the force and Earth was the focal point. Other armys were already there and in position for an all out war. No one was sure how or why this had started but if Earth fell into the control of one man's army, other planets would soon follow.

"Let us see how this plays out. No need to reveel ourselfs just yet." said Lord Gambler

I agree Master gargaled the General

It seems are best course of action, I agree said Master Kanobi.

"So its settled, we shall wait."

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Enigma looked at Doop, "Did you get that? The part where I saved DC's men?" Doop nodded. "Good, we can use that," Enigma replied. "Anyway, Freak, I believe our numbers give us the rights to ask the questions." Hellstorm appeared behind Freak with his hellfire trident in the small of his back. "What are you doing here, Freak?"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak teleported across the room, leaning against a wall. "I'm here because you never call me, and I never get to see you." Octagon shook his head, "I suppose I'm here for the same reason you two are. I'm wondering what's going on, and what this little meeting is all about."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild

DC looks at freak

" So again you cower in the face of true power, i remember when we fought once, oh the glorious day it was."

So enigma when shall we begin our talk , YOU AND ME. no one else

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Me cowering? Nah, I'm just avoiding contact. Don't really feel like getting my spine stabbed out. And don't tell me your going to have a party without me? That hurts my feelings." Octagon leaned beack up. "I remember that day. And it was glorius, but let us not get carried away like old men and their memories."

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Whenever you wish, Darkchild. But, it seems that Freak has gathered quite the team, though they are a bit mindless. Could we have a place for their power? We should discuss all of this. Come." Enigma finished his word, and Darkchild and all his men, as well as Enigma and his men, vanished.

The group reemerged in an unknown location. "Welcome, Darkchild, to my base of operations. I think you'll find it's psionic proof build quite satisfactory, as no telepath can trace us. You are free here to speak your mind, as no one can here anything said within these walls, save for those who are within these walls."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild

OLD MAN!!

DC starts to charge his fist up to burn freak to a crisp

No i will not stoop to his irritating level, easy as that may be i have order to continue with. Now Enigma are we going to start this discussion soon or what.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Feel free, DC. No one can spy on us here, and no one knows, save for me, where here is."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Well that was quite rude." Just then Validus broke down the wall, panting and pointing at Persuader. "What's the matter boy? Did he take your chew toy?" Validus nodded. Octagon walked out to Persuader and snatched a Superboy doll, and tossed it to Validus. "Onslaught, can you get a fix on their location?" Onslaught looked down. "No, they have moved to an area in which my powers cannot reach. What cowards they are." Freak sat down on a stump. "Well, guess we'll start playing the waiting game."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

So what is your idea that it needs to have me in a different pockt universe

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Pocket Universe? I assure you I have no idea of what you speak. Where did you get that, Darkchild?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkchild

Enigma i am not an idiot i know what im in but dont worry i have no clue as in where i am. Now onto the subject what is it you would have me do or need me for

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"The world, Darkchild, the world. We both want it. We can both have it. Emperors. So easily attained, if we were to work together. Imagine! We could rule the earth!"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Darkchild

HAHAHAH

Well then this day just keeps getting better every minute. Well when does the genoside start

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"When we gather enough followers. I believe we may need a few more, but not many. When we have our force, then, you will have your genocide."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild

You hear that boys we get genocide.

talking to all of his men telepathicly

Red you get yours for your father

Tomar yours for all of your fallen GL's

Donald... ok you just want to kill

and Grifter for all of the crap done to you over the years

THIS IS WAR AND WE WILL WIN!!!

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"That, Darkchild, is why we saw you as a very stron ally. Your skills as a leader, your enthusiasm, with all of our skills, we WILL RULE THE EARTH!"

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon sat around, playing fetch with Validus. "Onslaught grows tired boy. We will move now, or you shall perish." Octagon stood up. "Don't forget that you're a little older now, and you aren't what you once were. If you kill me, then you won't get the boy. Now if I have to, I'll get this nifty little gem here to put up a mental block, and you still won't get the boy."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Invasion

=======

The large bay doors opened on the side of the star cruiser and a small transport flew out and headed to earth.

Destanation: New York City said Grievous

"Good, we shall take the humans by surprise and set up a command post." replied Gambler

The shuttle landed near Central Park and Lord Gambler and his force exited. They took to the streets and immadiatly started the destruction. Vader took an on comeing school bus and useing the force sent it flying into First National Bank causing a huge explosion.

"That building there." yelled Gambler "Thats the one."

Grievous and Obi-Won stormed the skyscrapper while Mongul, Vader and Gambler caused more destruction.
Post Edited:2007-06-17 00:48:06

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Octagon Freak

"I sense more violence in New York. Oh how a dispise that city. The city of my death and the city of the Fantastic Four." Onslaught groaned. "Maybe we should let them burn the city to the ground so that the Fantastic Four are defeated regardless. Then I can get to the boy." "Calm down there Chuck, we're going to wait here until those two bozoes come back." Octagon said. "Maybe later we'll go to New York to see what's happening."

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-man hangs upside down from a web. "So Time Trapper I need your help. The Earth is going to being dominated and I need your help with that. I need a team that can help me defeat this new threat."

Time Trapper laughed and then said, "Ok, I will help you to see how this all turns out. I will provide us with other members. First, someone who you have a past with." At of the stream of time Sandman appeared.

"Whats going on?" Sandman demanded. Spidey dropped infront of him and Time Trapper said, "I am Time Trapper and I summoned you to be apart of our gather to save the Earth. Choose to disobey and you will be sent to the end of everything and never exist again." With that threat Sandman agreed.

"Finally we need someone who is used to war. Someone with great power. Ahh...I know." Once again out of time Captain Mar-Vell appear.

Spidey dropped infront of him and said, "Cap Marvel! You're alive! This is great. We need someone like you for our team. We are going to be going back to my time on earth and save it from its greatest threat. That is why you are here."

Mar-Vell couldn't believe what he was hearing but agreed to help Spider-Man. And with that Time Trapper sent the four of them back to the present time Earth. "Now tell us what is next." Time Trapper said to Spider-Man.

Spider-Man thought and said, "Ahhh..."

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Akwa

Akwa stalked into new York City, his group following behind him.

Akwa paused as he saw Qui-Gon twitch.

'What is it, Qui-Gon?'

'I sense the presence of Darth Vader and my former apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi.'

Akwa scanned the horizon, looking grim. "Someone must've got here before us. We'll show them!'

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Enigma signaled for his and DC's men to come into the room they were in. "Well, shall I tell them, or would you like the honors?" Enigma asked Darkchild.

Hellstorm looked at Enigma, "Please, don't tell me we're..."

Enigma interrupted Hellstorm, "Yes, we are. We need everyone we can get, Daimon, you know that. Vlad? Skirra? What do you two think?"

Dracula pinched his chin between his thumb and forefinger, "I agree. The world is quite the prize after all."

"As do I," Straw Man said, "and Doop agrees. So, Darkchild, what do your men think?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By Spectrum

Joker laughed like a mad man, as he does

"and so then I said...." He shouts

"Jokeer we have to move out of here i mean"

BLAM

Joker left a smoking hole in Black Lightnings chest,

"and then I said Suprise HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

Victors cave was bad enough with out the crappy jokes, But Spectrum new not to say anything or hed end up like the hot rod on the floor.

"Can someone remove the body from the vicinety" Frezze uttered as he turned from his computer "i have found a suitable location for the anomally, Antarctica. We leave immeadatley"

"Joy" Joker pranced out of the cave singing the sound of music "THE HILLS ARE ALIVE..."

"LETS GO" Clayface ushered towards the doors.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild

Donald: So you expect me to work with these wanks

DC: if any ever betray us you have full permission to kill them all.

Grifter: I am with you all the way my liege

Tomar nodes his head in agreement

Red Looks at his new "allys"

Red: Well this isnt mother russia but it is a start

DC turns to Enigma

" I think were all in agreement were in for total domination"

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Octagon Enigma

"Good. What shall our first line of action be? The United Nations? Or a recruitment drive? Perhaps national television. Doop has connections, so television wouldn't be too difficult. Either way, I say we get out of here, but we need a destination. Anybody got any ideas?"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher

TAKE OVER HUNGARY THEY MAKE ME THINK OF FOOD TO MUCH.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Darkchild

UN is where are first attack shall be.

When we destroy the UN the world will be at our beck and call.