Razcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Razcaz

No Caption Provided

A loud alert would ring on many phones much like an amber alert which would require a response from their owner. A soft buzz of static on the television would soon be on display for those living in a mundane world. It would be broadcasted everywhere, from the big screen of Time Square to a private emails. It most surely would echo into the pages of the Times and the Post. It would be information. And those who holds such information holds the power. The source would be unknown. The subject of such a broadcast would be easily known to many, for Samson Star lived his life promoting his Selebrity status. They would laud him for repelling the Talmut invasion. They would chant his name as he sought public office in California.

But, did they really know Samson Star?

The sudden information campaign broadcasting across many platforms questioned the thought. Did the people watching and listening really know the man? Many knew him as an athlete. A businessman and CEO of Selebrity. And now he ran for public office as Governor in California. It was a golden path to fame for a man which claimed so much already, but something happened. Something unexpected as a political rival suddenly died before elections opened.

Would they question what they knew of Samson Star if he was a murderer?

The broadcast would continue, the voice of Samson Star somehow on full on display to everyone.

"Every human walking the Earth can throw a punch. Some skilled, some not, but they can ALL throw a punch. You and I, the others. We're anything but conventional. Our attacks should follow that same line of thought. Unprecedented. Unpredictable. Indomitable.

His last word would slowly echo on the recording, showing an altered state of the word spoken by an altered individual to show an ominous intent. It was segment a highschool kid could do in his basement, which made it even more effective for the purpose of the show.

Another recording of the Samson's voice would reveal that he had been watched more than once. It was an invasion of privacy, one which would be a felony for the creator if he was bound to such a notion.

"If anyone comes to me with some'n like that again, I'll laser em" he's eyes began to flourish with a nightmarish red hue. "I'll laser they're whole f'n family. Now find me someone special!"

No Caption Provided

Could the giant still survive such a smear campaign? Fact or fiction, it did not matter. It was out there for people to make their own decision. His own words would show the man when he was not in front of the camera. There was a calculation that his fans would ignore such an attempt. Maybe he had earned some grace for saving the world. The previous two recordings were just an appetizer for the main event. Context had to be given and even harder to obtain due to an anomaly in his power set. His coding recently made him invisible to technology to the common mind. The creator of the broadcast was far from common. It was an intelligence for exceeding that of normal. It was one which did not need eyes to see or ears to hear. One just had to be aware and wanting to hurdle such a challenge, like picking up the vibrations of noise as it reflects of water. A simple median, and a rare trick used by intelligence agencies.

"See, I had a confrontation a short while back in the big apple. Maybe you see me? Out there whoopin all kinds of ass. I can highjack another supes' power(s). Thats what makes me the greatest superhero in a sea of superheroes. Cause I can be all the superheroes at same goddamn time. But when I grabbed a hold of this broad...I can replicate and keep another superhuman's powers, but she was something more then that. It showed me a lil some'n some'n. So I kept it. I dont usually do that. Gotta give up some powers to get a power. Feel me? I had some of those gifts since birth and I abandoned them. So forgive me if I seem a little off my game right now. Once I get a handle on this though...its on. I could use all the help I could get."

No Caption Provided

His voice would linger as a face would reveal itself on the numerous broadcast. No one would would know who it belonged to until the name plastered itself on the screen.

Who was Janae Roe?

There would be a crying mother, talking about how much she loved her child. A child that had not lived long enough. A funeral of many who remembered the life Janae lived. A life cut short supposedly by Samson Star. There would be financial accounts linking Selebrity and Samson himself to health treatments to the woman and eventually the funeral. Hush money, if the allegations were true. It was an allegation Janae's mother would express loudly, as Janae had super powers. And they were stolen by Samson Star who eventually took her life, and only the money of such a man kept it secret.

No Caption Provided

In politics, optics is everything. For a man who relishes the spotlight, such a venture he could do in his sleep. Samson Star relied on a persona as much as he did his powerset, one which meshed well with media even before the invasion of New York City. The source of the broadcast campaign could see what a powerful man such as Samson Star sought in politics - more power.

All power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and such a venture could not be allowed. The broadcast campaign would be the opening salvo. It would not be the last. The campaign was designed for one reason and one reason only, that even a powerful man such as Samson Star was being watched.

Razcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

(you already know how dope I think this is bur i'll say it again, this is dope lol)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shanana

Lmao smear campaign outta nowhere

Razcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@razcaz: next up is a first 48 version lol nice

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theodore_crawly
Theodore_Crawly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman: Thank you. When I created the program which is Razcaz, I was waiting for a moment to use him. With Samson's election and your effect on his election, I thought this was a good point to use him as he was more or less created to be an Arthur Mark villain as many of my characters are.

Zahra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truly, the best way to fight a corporation.

Nice write up!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Holy hell. This was awesome Raz

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers