The purpose of this blog is to simply explain the powers of Kaija in her more demonic form, as well as how it differs from Kaija in her normal state. When demonic energy is introduced to her body, her cells absorb it and it provides her with increased vitality. This vitality is shown in the manifestation of the more feral physical aspects of the form, the bolstering of physical and sensory abilities, and the advancement of her basic powers. These new abilities include:
- Shown in both the introduction of this form months ago and briefly at the conclusion of "How to Ensnare Giants", Uma's increased vitality allows her to heal from all forms of injury rapidly as well as regenerate lost limbs and/or organs.
- Shown in the introduction of this form months ago and hinted at in "Witch's House: Mirror", Uma's speed, strength and durability are enhanced by her heightened vitality, even at her basic human size. This allows her to perform physical feats well beyond her normal abilities without having to gain size. Although, she can still grow and gain power if need be.
- Shown in the introduction of this form months ago and in "Witch's House: Mirror", Uma's nails grow into claws, her teeth grow to protrude from her mouth, and her horns extend past the norm. All of these natural weapons are incredibly sharp and capable of piercing most materials, but they do not ignore durability entirely.
- Shown in "Witch's House: Fox", Uma gains the ability to induce madness in those around her. She had no control over this power, and it isn't an extremely powerful ability either, but it does effect everyone around her panoramically. This ability can be resisted by willpower alone, and is mostly used to ravage npcs and enhance a setting.
- Shown in "Witch's House: Handkerchief", Uma's increased vitality bolsters her senses alongside her physical abilities. Not only are her senses strengthened, but but she gains the ability to sense things that were simply undetectable before such as ghosts or souls.
- Shown in both the introduction of this form and in "Witch's House: Handkerchief", Uma's ability to alter her own size evolves into the ability to not only alter her own size, but the size of things around her. Her ability not only effects matter, but also energy and forces beyond the realm of science. The effects of this power on other objects work exactly the same as they do on her own body; solid objects increase in density and integrity with size and vice versa, while gases and liquids simply increase in volume and mass at a far greater rate.