Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shot
No Caption Provided

Shot & Shake!

No Caption Provided

Shot & Shake is an American diner. It was founded in 1922 as a cafe shop, known as TPS operated by several peculiar owners in the backstreets of New York. In 2015, one of the previous owners, now worldly known as Shot, reorganized the abandoned business as a hamburger diner that quickly became one of the biggest restaurants in the world.

The first franchise symbol was a plain coffee cup when it was known as TPS. Since 2015 Shot Donald kept the shape of the symbol but added his own touch by adding a smaller symbol of a rising fist on the coffee cup.

Today Shot & Shake serves approximately 80 million customers daily in over 100 countries, attracting people of all kinds. First recognized as the restaurant that was the home of the Super hero Shot has now evolved into an oasis of safety, opening its doors for both heroes and villains. The smell of cheap fast food products that lingers in the air beacons "sanctuary"

Where everyone holds common ground. A place where you can share high cholesterol, super strengthen protein burgers and diabetes with your best friend and your arch-nemesis.

Enter at your own discretion, The Shot-Sized and franchised decorated bouncers have their eyes on you. So check your attitude and your appetite for interacting with the slobbering person next to you.

Always wanted to make this place, guess it could be like WDYCTATCAY & Local anonymous for small and big interactions

No Caption Provided

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: I don't know why but I love this location already lol. Well done.

Filly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_reynard_"You know. I've been thinking about you, Reynard. Your lifestyle." Stuffing a bunch of salted fries in her mouth she continued to mumbled and spit. "People always try to label you.

You know, maniac, pyscho..." She swallowed her next words with a grin on her pretty face "I think you're a hipster."

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@filly:

“Well, then I guess I am. But by admitting it I suppose I just proved you wrong, since hipsters never say they’re hipsters.” Reynard sipped some of his coffee.

Filly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Filly

@_reynard_: "Classic. Hipster. Denial." She twaddled her finger at him at each pause.

"In some ways you defy categorization, but then.. think about it, where you live."

Dandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nox will never reply now.