Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By Charmcaster

Boken says:

"Charmcaster says:
"O_O Interesting post Boken"
define interesting."

...Like nothing I've ever seen before...

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Shaper

Post Deleted.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Shaper

OH! Ultimate Wanda........me likely.

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Charmcaster

Shaper says:

"OH! Ultimate Wanda........me likely."

Thank you Shapey

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Shaper

Gambler says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"Can I ask what is up with the King of Kings? As I understand it, this is the great heroic king who united the peoples of the Earth against the Warlock, his evil Dragons, and his children of the night, but the title has been passed down from generation to generation since. Also, how long has it been since the Great War? 1000 years sound about right, Gambler? More? Less? My people have a good sense of history because they're so long-lived, so it'd be nice to know..."
The King of Kings is a titled passed along to the King of Rama. These humans have a much longer life span (its mythical and all) hence the Original Queen is still alive. I'll go deeper into that as the story goes. As far as how long its been, I dont know. Since its never really been given a number feel free :)
Post Edited:2008-04-14 22:58:12"

Then I guess it was a bad idea to call my father "The king of kings". Lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:
The King of Kings is a titled passed along to the King of Rama. These humans have a much longer life span (its mythical and all) hence the Original Queen is still alive. I'll go deeper into that as the story goes.As far as how long its been, I dont know. Since its never really been given a number feel free :)

Ah, thanks, that clears things up a lot! So wait, does that mean that vampire is intimidating the current King of Rama in the very palace in which the meeting is going to take place, or do I need to re-read those posts? Also: eep, vampire!

As for an actual number, 500 years since the Great War sounds about right to me, if you like it. :)

I'm working on my post right now, but I haven't been in an RPG for over a year, so I'm a little rusty. ;D It should end with the delegation from Zephyrum in the palace at Rama, however. I assume that's where this "meeting" is supposed to take place? ;)"

The King and Vampire weren't fighting in Castle. (The Castle in Rama is where the meeting will take place) they where fighting in a nearby village called Clearwater.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#208  Edited By Starleafgirl

Gambler says:

The King of Kings is a titled passed along to the King of Rama. These humans have a much longer life span (its mythical and all) hence the Original Queen is still alive. I'll go deeper into that as the story goes.As far as how long its been, I dont know. Since its never really been given a number feel free :)

Ah, thanks, that clears things up a lot! So wait, does that mean that vampire is intimidating the current King of Rama in the very palace in which the meeting is going to take place, or do I need to re-read those posts? Also: eep, vampire!

As for an actual number, 500 years since the Great War sounds about right to me, if you like it. :)

I'm working on my post right now, but I haven't been in an RPG for over a year, so I'm a little rusty. ;D It should end with the delegation from Zephyrum in the palace at Rama, however. I assume that's where this "meeting" is supposed to take place? ;)

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#209  Edited By Switch

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:

I'm working on my post right now, but I haven't been in an RPG for over a year, so I'm a little rusty. ;D It should end with the delegation from Zephyrum in the palace at Rama, however. I assume that's where this "meeting" is supposed to take place? ;)"

Re read. The vampire is running away from a town called clearwater after getting stabbed by the king. He's not at the palace just now.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Starleafgirl

Gambler says:

The King and Vampire weren't fighting in Castle. (The Castle in Rama is where the meeting will take place) they where fighting in a nearby village called Clearwater."

Oh. Clearwater. Where the baby got beheaded. Got it. ;D

Well then, the Castle in Rama is where I shall be awaiting the other Council members. ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:
The King and Vampire weren't fighting in Castle. (The Castle in Rama is where the meeting will take place) they where fighting in a nearby village called Clearwater."

Oh. Clearwater. Where the baby got beheaded. Got it. ;D

Well then, the Castle in Rama is where I shall be awaiting the other Council members. ;)"

Cool. Cant wait to read your post :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That was an amazing post O_O

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Starleafgirl

Posted! :) Because the character I'm posting with isn't the one in my profile, here's her portrait. I'd like to see everyone else's characters, too. Just curious. :)

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Charmcaster

Starleafgirl says:

"Posted! :) Because the character I'm posting with isn't the one in my profile, here's her portrait. I'd like to see everyone else's characters, too. Just curious. :)
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/4000/42c8938e4cf5777700700e642dc2a8cd/15996_400.jpg"

Who is that? I wanna use her lol

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Starleafgirl

Charmcaster says:

Who is that? I wanna use her lol"

Too bad, I've got her! Lol. But just so you know, it's a comic book character called Sephie. You can look her up on CV to learn more. :)

Gambler says:

"That was an amazing post O_O"

blush Thanks. It's been a while, but I think I did an okay job. My vocabulary isn't as large as it used to be, but oh well, lol.

Looking forward to the rest of this thread, Gambler. ;)

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Starleafgirl

Charmcaster says:

I'm putting that blondie on my bio LMAO"

LMAO, as a good girl, I hope! ;D

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Charmcaster

Starleafgirl says:

"Charmcaster says:
Who is that? I wanna use her lol"
Too bad, I've got her! Lol. But just so you know, it's a comic book character called Sephie. You can look her up on CV to learn more. :) Gambler says:
"That was an amazing post O_O"
***blush*** Thanks. It's been a while, but I think I did an okay job. My vocabulary isn't as large as it used to be, but oh well, lol. Looking forward to the rest of this thread, Gambler. ;)"

I'm putting that blondie on my bio LMAO

AztekTheLost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By AztekTheLost

Star, that was an awesome post :D

I've rarely seen a better written one

btw, your character makes me think of The Chronicles of Riddick

...I hope my reading of your post was good enough :P

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Starleafgirl

AztekTheLost says:

"Star, that was an awesome post :DI've rarely seen a better written onebtw, your character makes me think of The Chronicles of Riddick...I hope my reading of your post was good enough :P"

The Chronicles of Riddick is basically where I got the idea from, so thanks! haha!

But seriously, thanks, Aztek, I'm glad you read it. ^^

I'm sure there are plenty of better-written posts out there, I'm so out of practice. XD

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Starleafgirl

Oh, yeah, and I just wanted to say (if I haven't already), great posts, everyone! It's the commitment to quality in this thread that drew me to join my first CV RPG. :)

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Celestrion

Gambler says:

"Charmcaster says:
"And don't post any pics in your post!"
"

Gotcha, but I added alittle more so you might find it interesting. lol:P Nothing too powerful like you said.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Starleafgirl

Celestrion says:

"Charmcaster says:
"And don't post any pics in your post!"
"

Gotcha, but I added alittle more so you might find it interesting. lol:P Nothing too powerful like you said."

You can post them HERE, if you want. ;D

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I love that you've taken such an interest in the RPG Star. I hate having to follow your post :P thats a tough act to follow :D

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I'm working on a post.. Hopefully it will be better then my last. The first was just a thrown together attempt.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By The Spartan

I'll post soon, Cajun. Have any particular preferences?

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Starleafgirl

Gambler says:

"I love that you've taken such an interest in the RPG Star. I hate having to follow your post :P thats a tough act to follow :D"

light giggle, blush Really?? If you say so, but you're the boss of the RPG, so anything you do is automatically good, hehe, and you're a good RPer yourself, mon ami! ...I love Gambit. ;; I once was going to play a character with "dis accent" but I lost the document I made to keep track of it. >:( Oh well, it was years ago, anyhow.

P.S. I forgot to mention my character's holding a mythril staff. I'll get to it in my next post, but all the air elementals are armed, FYI, if your guards are about to make any mention of weapons...
Post Edited:2008-04-15 12:49:13

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Charmcaster

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:
"I love that you've taken such an interest in the RPG Star. I hate having to follow your post :P thats a tough act to follow :D"
***light giggle, blush*** Really?? If you say so, but you're the boss of the RPG, so anything you do is automatically good, hehe, and you're a good RPer yourself, *mon ami*! ...I love Gambit. ;; I once was going to play a character with "dis accent" but I lost the document I made to keep track of it. >.>"

lmao, i'm still reading you post, I don't do well with long posts :P

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Starleafgirl

Charmcaster says:

lmao, i'm still reading you post, I don't do well with long posts :P"

Yeah, sorry, lol. XD If it makes you feel any better, the Rama portion is shorter than the part that takes place on the floating continent in the sky. ;D

Kiara Sullivan says:

"I'm working on a post.. Hopefully it will be better then my last. The first was just a thrown together attempt."

Oh no, yours was pretty good, Kiara! But I know you can do better and I look forward to it. :) It's interesting to see an underworld kingdom (it's one of the seven, right? no?) in addition to mine, which is up in the clouds, hehe.

The Spartan says:

"I'll post soon, Cajun. Have any particular preferences?"

The only preference I have so far, Spartan (it's not my thread, but I'm trying to give you some friendly advice), is that you make sure to read the first post in the thread and keep in mind that some of the kingdoms have already been chosen, but there are still plenty up for grabs. Oh, and the Great War with the Warlock took place 500 years ago. ;D

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

G, really o_O

Starleaf, um Thanks. And I have no idea what kingdom it is. xP Its just an underworld kingdom. My character is the daughter of the fallen angel Lucifer. The devil himself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Kiara Sullivan says:

"I'm working on a post.. Hopefully it will be better then my last. The first was just a thrown together attempt."

I liked your post :(

@Star, cool. Thanks for the heads up.

@Spartan, just go with the flow.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By The Spartan

Thanks Starleaf.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By The Spartan

So what are all the other Kingdoms? I'd like the name for mine to be Lakodaimonia.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#233  Edited By Constantine

whats this about??

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Starleafgirl

To Kiara Sullivan, okay, lol, sorry if I offended you with my previous comment, all I meant to say is that I have a lot of faith in your ability. :) I don't know if we want to include the Underworld in the seven kingdoms or not, then, I guess it's either up to Gambler (who at this very moment is saying " I don't care. :P "), or we'll just wait and see how things develop and if we have an empty slot at the Council, we can fill you in if you want to attend. ;D

Kiara, oh, yeah, that's the big question! Do you want to attend the Council meeting at Rama, Kiara? If so, then your kingdom will be one of the seven that were united 500 years ago against the Warlock and his hordes of dragons and vampires. If not, then that's cool, too. :) Just trying to help! Hehe.

A friend of mine is thinking of joining the thread, and I don't know if he's going to create a king or not, but since I assume this Council meeting will happen eventually, lol, I thought I'd try to make a list of the kingdoms that exist so far...

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

King of Kings (King of Rama, son of the original great King of Kings who formed the Council, not Shaper's dad, although it's fine with me that the Animalias wanted to call a great king of the past "King of Kings," hehe. Played by Gambler, I'm guessing he's gotta be a few hundred years old? Not that it's important, just wondering, hehe.)

Kign of Drakonta (Played by chameleone, age has gotta be over 1000 if they exited for thousands of years and he was born on the eve celebrating their 1000th year of existence.)

King of Animalia (Played by Shaper, 21 years old.)

King(?) of Sinbrosium (Okay, are they sending Princess Charmcaster as their representative? Hehe. She seems to run off before the messenger reaches the King/Queen of this land. Perhaps they'll send a representative in addition to Charmcaster?)

Queen of Zephyrum (Played by Starleafgirl, 427 years old.)

Maybe not part of the seven kingdoms?

King of the Underworld (Played by Kiara Sullivan. I wasn't sure if the Underworld was included in the seven kingdoms. I didn't see a messenger and the ruler -- who I guess is the father of Lucifer, hehe -- seems to send his granddaughter out just because he senses the change.)

Ruler of the Forests (Played by Celestrion. It seems it's not a part of the seven kingdoms but in fact an entity unto itself, as it speaks of the Kingdoms at the end, but did you mean to be a part of the seven kingdoms, Celestrion? You'd probably like to decide if, 500 years ago, the situation was so grave that the King of Kings managed to convince you, too, to join the fight against the Warlock and his hordes of unnatural children. After all, war is never good for nature!)

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

You just completely confused me witht hat. But you didnt offend me at all. I just usually go with the flow. and pick my place. And Lucifer is the ruler xP Its the basic concept of hell. Lucifer is Satan. He runs hell.. Kiara is his granddaughter. Both her parents are dead. and.. well its a long story and I am not sure I am even making sense anymore so I am going to shut up now xP

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Starleafgirl

The Spartan says:

"So what are all the other Kingdoms? I'd like the name for mine to be Lakodaimonia."

Neat name, there's definitely room for one more, hehe. Check my list above.

Also, there can be more than seven kingdoms at the Council meeting, if we get some interested players, I think. Just say that some kingdoms have sprung up since. It's been 500 years, which is a long time in the time of Man. ;) Just a suggestion, Gambler.

And, oh, sorry, Kiara, I thought you said Lucifer was her father, lol.
Post Edited:2008-04-15 13:30:45

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Starleafgirl

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Star, no no its all in teh fanfic I have started xP"

Yes, I've read part of your bio; you can feel free to elaborate on her parentage in your next post, you know, hehe.

It seems we've got the Gods (who apparently don't listen to the cries of man), the Christian God (who has Angels, including Lucifer, who left to start the Underworld at some point), and the Gods of Aer (who do listen, if you ask Starlea, and bestow her with great powers to smite her enemies and heal the sick and injured). That's quite the crowded pantheon, I love it, lol.

Constantine says:

"is there a link to what this is about coz i cant find anythin"

Oh, Constantine, have you read the first post in Twilight Kingdom? That's the basic idea, right there.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Star, no no its all in teh fanfic I have started xP

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By The Spartan

OK, my kingdom's name is Lakodaimonia. I'll be the king.

Basically, I'm going to have a persona similar to Richard the Lionheart's. That mean's I'll be constantly going to fight in crusades, warring constantly, etc.

Up to this point, that's where my character has been - on a crusade. That's how I'll make my entrance post.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#240  Edited By Constantine

is there a link to what this is about coz i cant find anythin

Avatar image for the_king_of_kings
The King of Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking the 7 Kingdoms is a title. It refers to the Original 7 Kingdoms that fought in the Great War. There can be more Kingdoms.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Starleafgirl

The Spartan says:

"OK, my kingdom's name is **Lakodaimonia**. I'll be the king.Basically, I'm going to have a persona similar to Richard the Lionheart's. That mean's I'll be constantly going to fight in crusades, warring constantly, etc.Up to this point, that's where my character has been - on a crusade. That's how I'll make my entrance post."

Oh, one of the warring Sons of Man that gives the people of Zephyrum every excuse to look down on the Below and Durendal every excuse to kill every human being he meets. Neat. ^_^

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Kiara manipulates life and death :-D And wind and fire. :-D"

Scary. I mean, cool. I mean scary-cool. XD

The King of Kings says:

"I was thinking the 7 Kingdoms is a title. It refers to the Original 7 Kingdoms that fought in the Great War. There can be more Kingdoms."

I like that! I was thinking something similar. Okay, actually, I was thinking the same exact thing but I didn't want to seem vain...

Post Edited:2008-04-15 13:40:25

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara manipulates life and death :-D And wind and fire. :-D

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By The Spartan

So who are the original seven kingdoms?

The King of Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starleafgirl says:

"King of Kings (King of Rama, son of the original great King of Kings who formed the Council"

He's the son of the original Queen. The Original King of Kings had no child before his death. So the Queen took another. This is an angle I hope to play upon. How some may not look at the current King as THEE King. :D

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Starleafgirl

The King of Kings says:

He's the son of the original **Queen.** The Original King of Kings had no child before his death. So the Queen took another. This is an angle I hope to play upon. How some may not look at the current King as THEE King. :D"

ROFL, I forgot, sorry, lol. Thanks. ;D

The King of Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spartan says:

"So who are the original seven kingdoms?"

Whoever wants to attend the Council Meeting. So far its

Star

King of Kings

Shaper

Cryo

Charmcaster

and I think Chameleon

So there's one left.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By The Spartan

@Starleaf:

Huh?

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By The Spartan

The King of Kings says:

"The Spartan says:
Whoever wants to attend the Council Meeting. So far its Star King of Kings Shaper Cryo Charmcaster and I think Chameleon So there's one left."

Mind if I take it with Lakodaimonia?

I'll just be late due to a campaign that I'm undertaking at the moment. Oh, and my character's name is King Arkelis (nearly 500 years old, still able to kick ass, etc.) I trust your judgement on it.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Starleafgirl

The Spartan says:

I dunno, we can decide that based on how many kingdoms show up for the Council meeting, but I can tell you right now, the Kingdom of Rama and the Kingdom of Zephyrum were two of them. ;D