#801 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

:P maybe :P

#802 Posted by Starleafgirl (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"Gambler says:
":P maybe :P"

... No pressure, but this RPG is about the only thing keeping me from spiraling further into my RL-induced depression. :P"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

XD

#803 Posted by Starleafgirl (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

... No pressure, but this RPG is about the only thing keeping me from spiraling further into my RL-induced depression. :P

#804 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:

... No pressure, but this RPG is about the only thing keeping me from spiraling further into my RL-induced depression. :P"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#805 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:
"Starleafgirl says:
"Gambler says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "
XD"

LMAO

#806 Posted by Starleafgirl (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Of all the reasons for not being able to post in an RPG, I never thought "allergies" would be one of them. Nonetheless, I can't post today because of allergies (can't even think, let alone create), but I promise I haven't forgotten about the RPG!

#807 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

Starleafgirl says:

"Of all the reasons for not being able to post in an RPG, I never thought "allergies" would be one of them. Nonetheless, I can't post today because of allergies (can't even think, let alone create), but I promise I haven't forgotten about the RPG!"

I have the EXACT same problem. Just lie down and rest.... It's the best thing to do.

#808 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"Of all the reasons for not being able to post in an RPG, I never thought "allergies" would be one of them. Nonetheless, I can't post today because of allergies (can't even think, let alone create), but I promise I haven't forgotten about the RPG!"
I have the EXACT same problem. Just lie down and rest.... It's the best thing to do."

Or get some allergy medication, thats the 2nd best thing to do....