Tournament of Champions *Sign ups and Rules*

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The WeatherMan

Okay, lets give it a shot. I am online at least once in 24 hours so no worries. Sign me up. By the way, what does the winner get? 1

Zantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Zantin

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=3&3

As always please follow these rules.

I will be RPing 2 chracters in this. Arken the creator of the tournament with godly powers and of course Zantin.

~Arken

Arken loved games. Arken made signs and put them everywhere he thought someone would notice them which read

ATTENTION: EVERY SUPER POWERED ENTITY

I, Arken am holding a tournament of super powered proportions with the prize being a wish sphere which will grant the users true desire. If you wish to sign up please yell for me and I'm completly serious when I say this, I will hear it and come to make sure that you are suitable to join.

Arken waited to hear his name.

~OOC

Here is the general way this tournament will work.

It will be 1 on 1 till knockout or death. Everyday I will make a match PM the participants and they will battle. Now for the rules

1. When you sign up please tell me the general time you are usually online.

2. If I start a match and you don't post in it for a day I will disqualify you and you will be out.

3. I want at the very least 8 people to have a good tournament but more is fine if it ends up uneven either one person will get a BYE or I will control a random character to fight you.

Thats basically it.

This is my first big RPG and I want it to work so please try to help me make this as successful as possible.

Zantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zantin

The prize...ummmmmm I'll think about that when I get to that road. Thanks for signing up.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

sure I'm always up for a good RPG.....I'm usually on in like the morning before i go to school and then definitely some time at night so i should be on to do it

Zantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zantin

Awesome another person. Just need about 5 more.

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Bane_delete

Flash here I want in!!!! and all the time is flash time.
Post Edited:2007-04-29 00:18:14

Crunchtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Crunchtime

Hey, this'll be my first rpg on this site. Count me in. I'm on generally from 10:05 to at least 11:00 am, not on Saturdays or Sundays at all.