Avatar image for lebreau_liafador
Lebreau_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lebreau_Liafador

The intellectual prime ape paced back and forth across the floor pondering something. Everyone by now knew who he was. His name Mojo Jojo and he had done what Dr.Drakken and Shego had never done that is take over Middleton. He had met with the alien known as Zim and Shego herself to discuss how things would be run in the event that each plan went smoothly, he couldn’t speak for them but he knew his plan would work; simply because he was Mojo Jojo; the single most greatest villain in the world! He looked around to see his monkey peers leering at him in confusion; he must have been thinking out loud that usually happens when he strokes his own ego. “BACK TO WORK EVERYBODY!” He said pointing his finger in the air for no apparent reason. As he paced back and forth he almost cheered with glee as he didn’t have to deal with the cuteness of the PPG; but he stayed vigilante of the one they called Kim Possible, but he too had a plan for the teenaged agent. “HAHAHAHAHA I MOJOJOJO! Am BRIMMING WITH EXCELLECE!” He said once again pointing his fist high in the air laughing maniacally. “You rock Mojo!” a few of his younger monkey employee’s remarked. “Atlas little ones, I do rock! I DO ROCK WHOOO I ROCK HARD!”.

“Now it’s time to go through with my evil plan! To create a city full of people who think like me!” Mojo said pointing to himself and giving a sinister stare in the mirror. “WOWii a bunch of Mojo’s running around the city, this will reek of awesomeness!” one of the little monkey’s said, catching Mojo’s attention in the process; this made him grimace a bit. The nerve of these too ape’s to think that there would be more than on Mojo! He stomped over to them both in a bit of anger and stood before them in all his menacingness.   “ That's all just well enough, because in reality there is only room enough in this world for one Mojo Jojo. One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out. So the only Mojo Jojo there is room for in the world shall be me!” He said with his hands crossed looking proud with himself.   “Listen here is the plan, go out into the world…and take pictures of everyone you see” He said handing the two little monkeys camera’s and sent them on their way. He then walked swiftly back to his chair to address the citizens of Middleton. “HAHAHAHAH! Greeting citizen’s of Middleton, I Mojojojo will soon take over the city! Hahaha, why? For too long have I sat under the thumb of humanity!; now the time has come for me to oppose that thumb!” People on the street were walking around continuously going about their business.  “HEY YOU…AND YOU…AND YOU!!! STOP AND LISTEN TO MOJO JOJO!!!” Mojo couldn’t believe the nerve of these people; he had only wished Shego and Zim had a lousier time then he had.   The two Monkeys have returned with hundreds of pictures of Middleton citizens. Now it was time to put his master plan to work.   Walking over to his work station he flipped the switch on the satellite, and watched as the people of Middleton became mindless zombies. “MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA”  

Perry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Perry

The typing of a key board was heard as the scene went into focus, a boy with green hair, a white t-shirt and purple pants was typing on the computer, behind him sleeping on the couch was a blue platypus. A boy with orange hair and a yellow and orange shirt ran through the door way.  "Ferb, Ferb what are you doing?" The orange haired boy asked. "Hello Phineas, I'm on my favorite website, comicvine.com." The green haired boy said, Ferb hoped up onto the couch startling The Platypus, it stood up with a blank look on his face, "Are you okay Perry!? I'm sorry for scaring you." Phineas said, Perry responded with a weird sounding purring noise. "What do you do on that site?" Phineas asked his step brother interested. "Read forums, I do enjoy role playing games." Ferb said, this triggered Phineas and he jumped up on the couch, "Ferb that's it! I know what we are going to do today!" "What is that Phineas?" Ferb asked, something vibrated in Perry's fur and his eyes opened up wide, "Were gonna make the best rpg ever!" Phineas said with a big smile, "Doesn't that sound like a good idea Perry....Perry?" Perry was gone. 

Perry did a flip having a hat in his hand, he put it on as he slid down a pole landing in a secret base with a big screen tv on the wall which said "O.W.C.A." it stood for "Organization Without a Cool Acronym" suddenly the screen changed and Major Monogram looked down on him. Perry was used to it, Monogram would tell him about Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz "evil plan" and he would have to stop him like usual, "Hello Agent P! There is a change from usual plans, I am sending you to Middleton!" Agent P was proven wrong for once. "Do you know Mojo jojo?" Perry nodded. He had read about the genius monkey on O.W.C.A. files, a monkey that was once professor Utoniums assistant, he was jealous of the affection the powerpuff girls were given and became a villain, almost as pathetic as Doofenshmirtz, Perry thought. "Well he is working with Shego--"  the arch-enemy of teen hero Kim Possible. She is capable of generating radioactive blasts threw her hands. She is a former hero and became a villaness working for Dr. Drakken Perry thought "and Invader Zim." Zim, he was never much of a threat by himself, he had actually saved the world a few times. These people were never big threats but together they would surely be. "This is video footage of Middleton."   The screen changed and showed Middleton invaded with civilians that were now turned into zombies, "Perry you must stop the villains and save all civilians, the world depends on it."    
Avatar image for bubbles_plutonium
Bubbles_Plutonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bubbles_Plutonium

Bubbles was okay with being the baby of the family. It suited her. She just didn’t like being called a baby, especially not by her sisters (particularly Buttercup who was a big old meanie sometimes). But when her being the baby meant her sisters didn’t want to do things with her, that made her a little sad. She wasn’t that much younger than then, only a couple seconds. 

Kicking a stone down the street, her hands in her pockets, Bubbles let out a little sigh. She didn’t even have her chalk with her. She was soooo booooorrrred!

“I know!” She squealed suddenly, the idea of ‘boring’ sparking an idea, “I’ll go see was Mojo is up to. He’s always doing something bad, and I can totally kick his butt!”

Shooting off into the air, leaving nothing but a blue streak behind her, Bubbles arrived at Mojo Jojo’s evil lair in a flash. To her surprise it was completely empty. 

“Oh no,” she wailed, “not even Mojo Jojo wants to play with meeeeeee!”

With that she broke down, sobbing, in the middle of the floor. In the midst of her crying and rocking back and forth, Bubbles found that a piece of paper had stuck to her face. Pulling it off, she read the note.

Dear Girls,

I, Mojo Jojo have gone to take over the world with some other villains and then betray them and take all the glory for myself, Mojo Jojo. 

Don’t bother looking for me, you’ll never find me, Mojo Jojo. 

Sincerely, Mojo Jojo 

Bubbles sniffled and sniffed, wiping her nose. “If...if Blossom were here she could look at the top of the note and read the title and figure out that Mojo was in Middleton because the note has Middleton Town Hall on the top. Then if Buttercup were here she’d say we should go kick Mojo’s monkey butt. Then if I were here I’d...I’d...”

Bubbles looked at the note, then up, then at the note, then up...then back at the note again. Finally it clicked and she rocketed off to Middleton to stop Mojo Jojo and his evil plan. 

SamuraiJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SamuraiJack

Jack walks around the forest surrounding a small warehouse,waiting.He knew that the strange primate known as Mo Jo Jo Jo was having a couple of his minions doing some kind of work in the building.Some huge figure in a trenchcoat comes out with three henchmen around who guided him to a limo.After they got in,Jack ran up and jumped silently onto the roof of the car and waits for them to take him where they were going. 
He put his ear to the roof and listens.... 
What are we going to do?he heard a henchmen say.Were going to blow up banks you imbecile!he heard a deep,strange voice say. 
The car made a turn and headed toward a bank. 
Here we are,idiots.Jack jumped onto the roof of the bank from the car and watched.The huge man in the trenchcoat had glowing red eyes and went in with the henchmen.Jack unsheathed his sword and went around the back,ready for anything.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By _Sojourn_

Writing As Zim

"Look at them all...All of those meaties...They're all FOOLS. Gir get over here." Doo Dee Doo Dee Doo Dee. Gir sits up from playing with a melted Barbie doll and starts to dance in his standing position. Zim looks over at him with anger, and presses a button on his metallic straps that cross his small framed chest, instantly four metallic spider lets spring from his back pack and he walks towards the doors. Small glimpses of his royal craziness were seen through each window sitting mid level on all floors, as he went down the stairways of Mojo Jojo's watch tower.  

He walks in the shadows, and spots the Amoeba Brothers, and a sinister Zimly, smile take over his alien face. "You there. What are  your names." "We're the Amoeba Brothers See." Silence all of you. I require the use of your semi-gelatinous bodies. Come with me or face the ultimate judgement...Ahahahhaaaaa" Being a stupid bunch, the brothers follow him, as Zim travels in the shadows once more. Finally he finds the Gangrene Gang. "Oh, The Tallest. How are you...I was just making a plot to destroy Earth..." The Gang looked at him as if he was crazy, but in any event they were coaxed into following him.   

The group of misfits walked along the sidewalk, and soon enough they came upon the cities most respected office. Zim released his spider legs, and extended them so that he may crawl into the one of the three windows of this plainly, geometric white house. "I swear if Mojo Jojo gave me the wrong address he will SUFFFEERRR." He stops for a moment in the heat of the moment, ending up with one gloved hand in the air. There seemed to be no one home, and as he crawled through the house, he found the lab. "Oh. This lab is less advanced than Dibs..." Rummaging through countless shelves Zim finds a vile of black liquid, and unzips his back pack, to find Gir stowed away. "Oh. Is that shadow snot. I've never seen shadow snot before...Gimme Gimme Gimme."  "No Gir, you musn't touch this. This is going to be used for my master plan to finally destroy this planet and all of its meatiness."...