Titans Training - RP

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arach-Knight

“You’re punishing me, aren’t you?” the Arach-Knight asked as he leaned against the doorframe to Eclipse’s room.  All of the sleeping quarters in the tower had the same floor plan, but were decorated differently to suit the occupant’s tastes.

“I’m not punishing you,” Eclipse replied with the slightest hint of exasperation entering his normally level voice.  The leader of the Vine Titans had his back turned towards the Arach-Knight and was busy packing various items into his utility belt from a large steel footlocker that lay open beside him.   One of those items was the retractable staff that Eclipse used on many occasions with frightening skill.

“It’s because of that blonde,” the spider said, responding to Eclipse’s statement.

“What blonde?”

“The one from that fair last week.  You remember, right?  When we fought that giant robot thing on stilts that was trying to crush a Ferris wheel full of retired nuns.”  The Arach-Knight punctuated the point by stomping around the room like a giant robot monster that was crushing invisible figures on the floor.

“Are you done?”

“Anyways,” the Knight continued, “there was that cute blonde-haired girl by the funhouse and she was smiling at me.”

There was an ever so slight chuckle from Eclipse, “She was smiling at me,” he said without glancing up from his packing.

“See, you’re still jealous.  That equals punishment.”

“Why would anyone in their right mind check out a guy in a full mask?”

“Because I look good in it,” the Knight intoned happily.

Eclipse chuckled again as he finished with his gear and turned towards the door.  “Listen, it’s already overkill bringing the rest of the team out on this mission, but I want to be prepared just in case.”  He clapped the Arach-Knight on the shoulder as they walked out of the room and into the brightly lit hallway.  “And instead of stacking the team even more, it makes sense to keep you here to help with the new recruits training.”

“Punishment,” he growled.

“It’s not,” Eclipse said as they walked down the hall towards the flight deck.  “I programmed a bunch of training sims that target each member’s ability.  So….you know, don’t fiddle with it.”

“A guy ads monkeys to a program one time and no one lets him forget it,” the Knight mumbled.

“No monkeys,” Eclipse reiterated.

“Fine,’ the Arach-Knight conceded as he kicked at an invisible rock.

“And don’t let them kill each other,” Eclipse said as he walked into the hangar.  The Arach-Knight stayed on the other side of the door and watched a bit ruefully as the rest of the team boarded a plane.

“Have fun storming the castle,” the Knight called out and Eclipse waved over his shoulder.

Mumbling to himself as he walked through the hallways of the tower, Andrew found that his mood was a bit dark.  It wasn’t that he had anything against any of the new members, far from it; he just didn’t like the feeling of getting left behind.  Reaching the end of the hall he clicked a small silver button and heard the motors for the elevator whir to life.  A moment later the car arrived and took him down into Sub-Basement B, where the training hall was located.

The lights in the cavernous hall activated as his movements tripped their motion detectors and wall-mounted displays began showing readouts on him as the scanners keyed in his biometrics.  The whole system was beyond his comprehension, but it worked like a charm.  If some hostile got down here it would register them as such and all of those neat little training gadgets would turn off their safeties.

Off the room to the right was a small observing theater and control room.  The Arach-Knight entered and sat down in front of a large console panel.  He pulled off his mask and set it down over a set of blinking lights that could have meant anything and then pulled a microphone over to his mouth.

“Attention Vine Titan trainees,” he said and heard his voice echo out in the training hall.  The intercom system was on, so it should be piping him all over the tower.  “In three hours, report to the training hall.”

Turning off the mic, he set about reprogramming the training simulation.

Nicole Jane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Nicole Jane

Nicole was at the park watching the children run around like little mouses, It was a pretty day to go out and have some fun, The sun beamed at her forehead she felt like she was going to melt like ice cream, Nicole moved to sit on the shades. Nicole thought about her parents that she never met, She only remembered her father he had blue eyes like the ocean color, His hair was brown as chocolate, She smiled but he never came to visit her not once.

She sighed and looked at the sky and prayed that her father will visit her one day, She got up and started to walk out of the park she walked passed a store that just opened. Nicole kept walking and saw the beach the waves looked calm it was so pretty, She wanted to go to the beach but she had no time she had to get back to the Tower. She looked around and saw thugs they were wearing red bandanas. She just kept walking they were not doing any crime.

She walked a few miles and was finally at the towers door, She knocked on it and it opened she went inside and went up stairs, She sat down where the big flat screen TV was, She watched TV she watched the news something bad had happen a boy was missing he was wearing a blue shirt, and a white and blue Yankees cap, She wanted to look for this boy but she knew she will not find him she shut the TV off and layed down on the soft couch she there felled asleep.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

FUTURE TECH IND. HQ, New York, New York... 

Charles was just walking out of his companies meeting room with Zen Wo, the president of a large ecosystem type company from Hong Kong. "...<I'm glad you agree with my idea Mr. Wo, I know that times can be rough and the things most people take for granted such as trees can seem so rare in many parts of the world>" Said Charles as he and Wo walked down a hallway, walking towards Charles's office doors. "<Oh yes, I completely agree with your idea, but I must admit, I was suprised when your company called my office and told me that you would like to help with my cause, I know most of the world hasn't been doing really well, economy wise I mean, and I would have never thought anyone would want to help me with this problem anytime soon, especially the U.S.>" Said Wo as he and Charles walked to the door of Charles office. Charles then began shake Wo's hand, "<Yes, well my father and his father built this company to help the world and I'm trying to do my best to live up to them. I'll have my best men begin working on our project by the end of the week, and I'll keep you updated at all times, thank you for meeting with me today Mr. Wo.>"  Said Charles. Zen Wo then shook Charles hand, "<No, thank you Mr. Jaeger.>" Wo said as he began to walk back down the hallway. 

Charles then entered his office, locking the door and walking over to one of the many bookcases in the office and pulling on one of the books, revealing a secret elevator door that was hidden behind one of the other bookcases. Charles then entered the elevator and pushed the down button, the elevator doors then closed. When the elevator doors opened, Charles found himself looking down a long hallway, he wlaked down the hallway and entered a large area that had a computer in the back, with a glass case that was holding Charles' War Killer uniform, next to it. Char;es walked over and pushing a button that was on the glass case opening the cases two glass doors, Charles then took off his business suit and changed into his War killer uniform, he then walks over to the computer, pushing one of the buttons that made large metal door that was in one righthand corner part of the room, as the metal door opened the rooms light revealed Charles's car, The Cruiser. Charles jumped into the car and drove off down a long dark tunnal, finally coming out of an old rundown warehouse that was somewhere in the city. "Curiser: Contact the Jaeger Mansion." said Charles as he drove down one of the New York City streets. "Hello?" Charles's Uncle Joe, who was at the mansion, asked as he answerd the phone. "Hey, would you do a background check on this Zen Wo for me?" asked Charles as The Cruiser flew down the city sreets. "Why?' asked Unlce Joe, who was confused by Charles's request. "Something didn't seem right, he just kept smiling the whole time" said Charles. "What do you have against smiling?" asked Uncle Joe. "He was just smiling and agreeing with everything I said, it was just odd and kind of creepy" said Charles who saw the traffic in the street up ahead and quickly acctivated the cars hovercraft mode, the car then lifted up off of the ground and into the air. "Wern't  you smiling at those two girls just the other night while we were at that fundraiser?" asked Uncle Joe. The Cruiser flew through the sky, flying over some of the tall office buildings and then landing back onto one of the streets that was clear, "Would you just do the background check for me?!?" said a frustrated Charles. "Okay, okay, fine, I'll get right on it. But why can't you do it?" asked Uncle Joe. "I can't, I'm heading over to Titans Tower, see what the teams up to..." said Charles as he drove down the street. 

Titans Tower, about an hour or so later... 

Charles drove up towards the tower, and then driving up next to the tower and parking The Cruiser in the towers garage, then pushing a button, opening the top of the car, allowing Charles to get out. Charles then the jumped out and walked up the stairs and entered the main part of the tower, walking through the hallway and making his way into the towers kitchen, Charles pulled off his mask and grabbed a sode from the refrigarator and then taking a sip of it. War Killer then made his way back through the tower, walking by one room and seeing Nicole out cold on the couch. "Attention Vine Titan Trainees, in three hours, report to the training hall" a loud voice said over the towers intrecom system. As Charles heard this, he continued to walk through the tower, looking for something to do until it was time to head down to the training hall...

Moonglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Moonglow

Present

Walking around the park, Arella saw how kids act with there parents, feeling like a hermit in its shell, she continued to wander around the park. The joy and laughter of other kids playing with one another brought back memories to Arella. Memories aren't always the nice thing people can cherish for themselves, especially not for Arella. She walk over to a nearby bench, sitting on the green woody bench. The day was a bright and sunny one. She could feel the breeze blowing her long dark violet hair, but in people's eyes it was blonde. Her ability to change the perception of others around her, put her life at ease. Arella lied on the bench and meditated. Upon meditating her far memories came back to haunt her.

10 years ago

Fire was setting the place of Azarath in flames. This was the work of her dreadful father Mouthorgan. A powerful worship dimensional demon, who impregnated a human name Cindy. Thus began the life of Arella. Her father invaded the dimension of Azarath, seeking Arella, using her as a pawn so he could both invaded and rule Earth. Everything was going to plan for the demon Mouthorgan. Who knew that the monks of Azarath would defend and her mother Cindy would send Arella to Earth. With Arella on Earth, he quickly sent his demons to kill all the inhabitants on Azarath.

The five year old girl, stranded and lost in an unknown world. Thankfully the monks taught her how to both manipulate and harness her powers. She siphon the memories of people around her, so she could get accostumed to there world. Using her psionic powerful illusions, Arella made herself appeared like a normal human being, which she already looked like but with the mark of her fathers symbol on her body, she concealed it. 

Arella soon discovered an homeless shelter, staying with them until the adoption agency brought her to the orphanage. Seeing a nice and caring wealthy family of Japanese come along, Arella use her powers to persuade them into choosing her to be adopted. A day later she moved in with them. A nice family with a lot of honor and tradition. Her foster father taught her how to do many things. She soon attended school. Her knowledge of the American world was a success, her father mark was no longer on her body...... 

Present

Beep beep beep, Arella awoken from her psychic meditation. Her Titans com link had set an alarm for her reminding her to go to Titan tower. Arella quickly got up, running to the dark shadowy woods. There she use her powers of darkness, she merge herself with the shadows. She arrive out of the shadows in front of Titan's tower. She walk in the giant doors of the tower. Seeing the greatness of this place was inspirational to her eyes. The great they do for a living and helping those in need was good for Arella, especially for the past sins her father had caused.

Walking down to the simulation room, Arella thought to herself " Better use the bathroom before its too late.". She ran to the girls bathroom. After using the bathroom she went to the waiting room. Hearing the voice announcement of Arach-Knight “Attention Vine Titan trainees,” “In three hours, report to the training hall.”. Arella had arrive early and went to greet Arach-Knight " Hello AK, need any help?" she said in a nice passionate tone.

Raver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raver

Slivers of sunlight gleamed in through the half-closed blinds to illuminate the otherwise shadowed room. The dim light barely made it possible to make out the few posters of bikini-clad women on motorcycles and the stack of car and skin magazines on the bookcase. Velvet Revolver blasted from the more than modest speakers stacked around the stereo on otherwised unused wooden desk against the far wall; the vibrations from the sub-woofers caused the bullet-proof glass in the window pane to shudder violently. Not that noise pollution particulary mattered to the figure lying on the bed that had been pushed into the darkest corner of the room. A single glimmer of sunlight fell across his outstretched left foot, revealing the crimson flesh of the shadowy lair's inhabitant. A snake-like tail hung liesurely over the edge of the matress and down to the floor, where the arrow shaped tip bobbed along each time the base drum was struck. Other than that, the Hell-spawn remained as still as a corpse: he saw no reason to move. 

Danny Stone only had a bed to sleep in tonight because of his chance encounter with the Titan's leader, Eclipse. The brightly costumed vigilanty had shown up in search of a criminal at the same bar where a mob was trying to lynch Danny for his Hellish good looks. They ended up saving each other and together were able take down the patrons. After that, Eclipse invited Raver to join the Titans. He hasn't really sure why he agreed to join. He had tried doing the whole team thing with Young WAL almost a year ago and it did not go well for him.

Dragula began blarring out of the speakers and Danny sat up. Perched on the edge of the bed with his arms hugged around his legs he looked down at the city below: even among others who weren't quite human he didn't belong, not really. In fact, the only place he really felt like he belonged was in the middle of a crowd with the music pumping, surrounded by deviants who were all there for the simple purpose of living life. There was nothing like that in this town, though. Sure, there were thugs looking for a quick fix of whatever they were hitting and a cheap blow-job, but they were the dark side of deviation, and unfortunately they were becoming more mainstream every week. The really messed up bit was that they could walk the streets freely but he couldn't without causing some sort of religious incident. The orange glow of his eyes dimmed down as he glanced down at his own satanic flesh. The odds were that he would die as he lived: alone and unwanted.

The site of two familiar faces down below caused his eyes to turn towards the world outside his window once more. Nicole was just about to reenter the tower and Arella had just made the turn that would lead her to it. Something behind Moonglow drew his attention, though: several men with red bandanas tied around the lower half of their faces were closing in on her, and it looked like she hadn't heard them yet. Without a moments hesitation Raver slid his window open and leapt out through it. The cold air rushed passed his face, stinging his cheeks and bringing tears to his eyes; The stretchable, leathery flaps of skin running from his elbows to his waist billowed out, and with a thought Danny had heated the air beneath them. It was a simple trick that he had learned from Feral Nova during his time with Young WAL, but one that he had come to rely on more than once since he cut and run.

Using the clouds for cover where he could, Raver flew towards the building that Moonglow was just moving past; the thugs were about twenty yards away and picking up speed. With practiced stealth, Danny folded his wings and dropped down into the alley that Arella had just walked past. His blue jeans and Atreyu t-shirt were less than frightening, but it didn't matter; the Hell-spawn had learned a long time ago how to use the shadows to his advantage. The gang were just making their way past the opening to the street when Danny created a raging fire around himself. Catching sight of the flame from the corner of his eye their leader ground to a halt, causing each of his boys to walk into the one in front of him. Petrified with fear, the gazed upon the demonic figure, who simply stood amongst the flames for a moment, letting the shadows play off of his satanic features. Slowly he raised his hands up with the palms facing the thugs. Without warning a wall of red-hot fire appears and hurtles towards them. Just as it is about to reach the edge of the alley, it disappears without a trace. It doesn't matter though, because the thugs had run off in various directions by that point.

30 minutes later

After carefully dodging his way around the populace for what seemed like forever, Danny made it back to the tower. With a sigh he walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch. It was a bit depressing to think that no one would ever know about his act of herosim, even if giving those scum the scare of a lifetime gave him a good laugh. His tail snaked out and wrapped around an errant X-Box controller, bringing it to his hands as his foot stretched out and bumped the on button on the front of the console. Within minutes he had joined a group from Australia in a campaign on Halo 3. He chuckled to himself as the head of a pink and blue Master Chief exploded from his plasma grenade. Suddenly the intercomm crackled to life and Arach-Knight's voice filled the tower

Attention Vine Titan trainees," His voiced echoed a bit in the empty room. "In three hours report to the training hall." Danny let out a chuckled as he set a brown Arbiter on fire for the second time in five minutes.

"That oughta be worth a laugh."

Arach-Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arach-Knight

Andrew sat at the oversized control panel, an aging Algebra book open before him.  There was very little he could say about the subject that didn’t involve a foul curse word or two, but it was a required course.  Problem twelve on this particular page wanted him to find the value of X in an overly complicated equation that seemed to be written in Latin.  He slammed a fist down onto the Durasteel plating out of pure frustration.

“Give me a super villain with plans towards world domination and that’s a problem I can solve, but this, this is just torture for the sake or torture.”  He leaned back in the chair and ran his hands through his short brown hair.  “The only way to solve this sort of problem would be with a super computer,” he remarked.  Then after a painfully long moment he realized that he was indeed sitting in front of a super computer.  A wicked little grin spread across his lips as he pondered the moral consequences of the act.  In the end, he decided it wouldn’t be a lot different than using a calculator.  It was just a really big one, and smarter.

As he was about to key in the problem, the door to the training room opened, admitting a blond haired girl that the computer system identified as Moonglow.  It always amused the Knight to see that the image the security system had for Arella showed her with dark violet hair.  He couldn’t imagine where that image would have come from, as he had always known her to have blond.

As Moonglow made her way towards the control room, Andrew reached for his mask and pulled it back over his head.  The only person on the team that had actually seen him without it was Eclipse.  It wasn’t a matter of distrust for his fellow teammates; it was just that people who knew his identity tended to end up dead.  So, in the long run it was easier for him to be aloof than to attend a funeral.

Moonglow entered the control room; a smooth smile on her lips and said, “Hello AK, need any help?”  Her tone was passionate and it made his throat go dry, but not wanting to come off as a total nerd, he did his best to shake off the nerves and just lean casually onto the console.  As he did he hit a button that started the whole display blinking.  Andrew quickly turned towards it and slapped another button to shut it off.

“It does that, from time to time,” he said.  “So…I don’t really need any help.  Unless you know Algebra.  Otherwise, well you’re welcome to hang out here.  This thing gets channels from all over the world and I think Cell Phone Girl filled it with music.  You know…if you like music.”

“Oh yeah,” he then said happily as he turned around and shot a web line at the fridge.  “I made Eclipse put a fridge in here.  Totally stocked.”  With another line he grabbed a couple of drinks and yanked them towards himself.  He caught them easily and held one out towards Moonglow.  “Thirsty?”

Nicole Jane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nicole Jane

Nicole sat up from the couch she looked around she told herself man how long was I asleep, She got up and went into her room, She sighed and looked out the window thinking of her parents, She got mad at them for not seeing her or not even giving her a call saying, Hey sweetie how's everything, She punched the window and it cracked, She looked at her hands and they were glowing again, She sighed and opened the cracked window, And went flying out she love to fly around the city it was the only thing that calmed her down when she was mad, Nicole looked down and saw all the tiny people she smiled and landed down and sat on a bench.

Nicole looked down at the floor, Then a boy sat next to her, and said, Hey your pretty my name Bobby what's yours? She looked at him and said umm Nicole then she got up and walked away, He said Wait I am sorry I should have not called you pretty and stuff, Nicole turned around and said its okay its just I have to go somewhere she said bye to him and kept walking, She walked to the store and went inside, She bought sodas for the Titans Tower, It was the only home she had and only friends, She payed for it and flew off back to the tower. She made it to the Tower and went back inside from her window she closed it

Nicole opened her room door and put the sodas in the fridge, She went to see if everyone was in there room cause she was board, She checked everyone room and everyone was in there room, But one person was not in his room and it was Raver, He always use to go out for a little walk, She went inside his room and looked at his stuff, She then left his room to go play a video game to see if she can beat AK high score.

Atomic_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Atomic_Man

Present

Two men rushed into a back alley. The first wore a black mask over his face, leaving only his eyes visible. His hands were covered by black gloves and so his skin color was unrecognizable. Wearing a black coat over a black T-Shirt with jeans and black boots, he looked like a bank robber. The petty wallets and purses in his hands proved otherwise. The other man wore a gray mask which only covered two thirds of his face. His skin was the darkest shade of an African-American high yellow. He wore white boots, a gray long sleeved shirt, and an equally gray pair of pants. He held a wad of cash in his left hand; the edge of a few of the bills that weren't in place had Benjamin Franklin on them. Running quickly the pushed through a tight spot between two large dumpsters.  Thereafter the first robber hid discretely behind a trash bin while the other jumped into the left, open dumpster he had squeezed by. Crouched down, the man whispered to his partner. "That PCS robbery didn't go so well, buddy," he said panting." I left you, Jeff, with the fucking planning!" His voice conveyed anger; after all, he had let the other robber plan out what they would do.

Now he was running from the police; one simple push of a red button beneath a cashier register had alerted the locals of the heist, they're plan to rob the bastards of thousands of dollars had awkwardly failed. With only a few wallets and some purses and a wade of money worth only a thousand five hundred bucks. Compared to what they wanted to steal they had ended up with chump change. Jeff slurred his words with his response as he tried to dig away from all the trash that was piling on him."Da-da-Damn Dick, come on... How was I supposed to-"

The man cut off immediately as a police sirens began to blaze into the alley. Dick, tensed, peeked through a small hole to where the siren was coming from. One police car was stopped in the alley. The flashing lights of blue, red, and white were quickly blasting around in circles. The doors of the vehicle opened, and two police officers exited their police-sanctioned car.

One began to approach the dumpster, but before he could look into it he got a response over his hand-held radio. "We need assistance, a few calls say those two robbers are going East in a white Sudan that is making its way into a major road!" The voice stopped without warning. Within a few silent seconds however, it began again." I'm on the westbound, but I'm not sure which side their coming from!"

The Officer looked at his partner who shrugged in return. With a sigh, the man gave an exasperated face."Might as well go, that quota won't get finished unless we damn nab these dudes...CPS can be real b!tches sometimes...."

His partner laughed, "When have they not?" Opening the doors to their vehicle, both Officers jumped into their vehicle and slammed the doors shut. The car pulled out, and then quickly jerked forwards and disappeared. Still tenses, Dick continued to listen until the sirens were barely audible. Slowly standing back up, he peered over the dumpster to see Jeff lying on his belly motionless."They're gone," He mocked with a half smile. 

Jeff turned and jumped up, "I knew that!"

"Sure you did..."

"But I did," Jeff rebelled," Can we just count the loot?"

Dick helped his partner out of the dumpster and then plopped onto a trash can. "Well we know there's a good amount in that wad of yours, probably a fifteen hundred. Here's about...." Dick trailed off as he began opening purse after purse and wallet after wallet looking for money. Cash was the best thing right now, credit cards were a dangerous game to play and I.D cards didn't work as well as they used to... Security was getting tighter. Cash could be easily used, and there were no loose strings. 

Great, this was what he was doing. Scrounging in purses like a poor man instead of holding a pistol to a cashier's head and telling her to load up a bag full of the green dough. This was not the adrenaline he wanted; actually, it was quite far from what he expected his third heist to be like. Looking up with a smile, Dick pranced up from the trash bin and looked at Jeff.

Counting the cash he had found, Dick began speaking subconsciously."Twenty...Thirty....One hundred thirty... Two thousand.... That's about it.... Two thousand seven hundred dollars.... We'll need another robbery to help us sleep at night....why can't the first time be the charm....that damn 'third times' isn't what I want....."

(Swish!)

A loud fluctuation in the air caught Dick. Looking up, he saw a large amount of a black substance. Jeff was also looking up. Dick looked around further to see a blue man hanging from the fire escape by a tail. His blue body stuck out like a sore thumb, but he didn't see it before. Dangling from the bar upside, the blue man looked at them with a droll stare and with his arms crossed.

"Tsk...Tsk...Tsk.... Don't you boys ever grow up? I mean, robber after robber....Thief after thief... Murderer after murderer, it gets old!" 

His staring yellow eyes pierced Dick strongly, and Jeff also had the same gut feeling. Something not so happy was going to happen, but they couldn't put their feet on it. 

(Swish!) 

The blue man disappeared and then reappeared with black smoke near them. "I'm Backfire, the hero who just brought you down." 

(Swish!)

Before the two could say "BS you can't catch us," the hero Backfire disappeared into a black, smoky oblivion. 

Then he reappeared behind Jeff. "Jeff!" Dick screamed instinctively. Dick knew his partner was gone, but a warning would suffice as help. Hell, with that man gone there was nothing keeping Dick from staying around... Nothing but this hero who could simply disappear and reappear somewhere else. It was too late to warn Jeff though, Backfire had his two blue hands on the man's shoulders. 

(Swish!) 

Almost instantly the two disappeared; they returned but this time Jeff was unconscious with two black eyes and a few teeth missing. Backfire rubbed the blood from Jeff's mouth from his face and then looked towards Dick. The cold gaze in his direction told Dick to run, but his legs were buckled in fear. His body was shaking uncontrollably and his leg felt like jelly. Adrian dropped Jeff onto the ground, and then began approaching Dick. Using teleportation to bring the distance closer faster and faster, Backfire spoke piercing, intimidating words.

(Swish)

"I'm-" 

(Swish)

"A-"

(Swish)

"Hero-"

(Swish)

"You-"

(Swish)

"Don't"

(Swish!)

"F#ck with," Backfire blurted out as he appeared in front of Dick. Grabbing the man by the cuff of his black T-Shirt, Backfire lifted him into the air and then began walking with him. Walking near a brick wall Adrian held the man near it, rubbing his covered face onto it.

"Now... This is a lesson."

Backfire spoke his words like a College Teacher. His voice was soothing, but still held a masculine strength that you were afraid of. Dick had never seen anything like this beast, but he knew it was somehow a man. Still, he felt he was looking at a demon that was coming to kill him. Dick's only fear was to die, and Backfire wasn't controlling himself well. After a few short steps, Backfire pulled back and then launched Dick towards a dumpster. The man hit a wall and then slid to the ground.

Slapping his hands together, Adrian rubbed the sweat from his forehead. He had done the world a favor. It felt damn good to do it to. A tingling sensation in his body made him feel happier and more exited. The feeling enlightened him after every harsh take-down. People wouldn't agree with his methods; however Backfire held his ideals strongly. If people resorted to crime, then they led others to do the same, meaning more problems. Handling these sorts of people with care was not his business, using psychology on them to make them stop doing what they were doing was. In this case, Backfire used his anger and other hard feelings against his enemies. 

Still holding self control, he always was happier after letting his anger run amok. These two had got a large piece of his anger today, mostly because of the hate he had received while trying to get a simple McDonald's meal. People didn't like mutants and because he stuck out they hated him. In his costume, Backfire found his phone on his person and then dialed the police.

"Yes, there are two men in an alley here on 1st and 41st. I think they're the CPS robbers.... Some hero named Backfire dealt with them quickly. They both are unconscious...." With that he closed the phone and then teleported.

(Swish!)

Inside a corridor leading to his room in the Vine Titans tower, a communicator placed in his ear announced Arach-Knight's voice of reasoning. 
“Attention Vine Titan trainees, in three hours, report to the training hall.”

Adrian grimaced. He didn't want to work. Damn. He wanted to take a nap. He wanted to relax. Play around and fix his X-Box that he knew his leader could easily finish. But hey, no harm in trying to do it yourself. Then again, Backfire wasn't one to always ask for help for every little thing; he was a hands on kind of guy. Not however, when he wanted to sleep.

"There goes my nine hour nap...." He said to himself as he opened the door to his room and walked in." Being a Vine Titan isn't as cracked up to be as it sounds," he announced to himself further as he slammed the door to his room shut. Now he was going to have to stay in his sweaty suit, waiting for a thorough training session with one of the people he detested in teaching him. Arach-Knight. Although he liked him, and Adrian wasn't keen to the workouts the man dealt....way too much 'workouting.'

Teleporting to his bed, Adrian laid flat on his stomach on the comfortable covers. Closing his eyes he mumbled, "I'll just take an hour, grab a bite, and then go get some training on.....Sleep right now though…" Pushing a pillow over his face, Adrian began to doze off.