User Lists: 0

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

What a funny coincidence. >:)

Wait just a minute, there's room for only one person screwing with the timeline in this universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667
deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_: Hehe, and why is it a coincidence? ~_^

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667
deactivated-5fe6b6aa2d667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: If you believe that, then you haven't met Alex. :D

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novastar_prime: Damn straight! So now it's time to get started on other ideas. Now we can begin on the interesting parts ;)

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool concept Paragon ;)

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@_araneae_: Yet...But to be fair, I never said it would be you :p

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@cutting_edge: My #1 is the reason I floated this idea to Paragon XD I wanted an agency for Alex to work after the results of his #1 and I thought Connor and Alex could have some dope a$$ adventures together XD

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@cutting_edge: Lol yeah, it'll make sense soon. Is Reed joining us in my #1?

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: I'm afraid not. The first reason being that I have no time for more RPGs at the moment (doing about 4 big ones), and the second being that from a narrative standpoint it doesn't make sense for him. I can however have them meet some time in the Academy after the RPG is done with.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Thank you! ^_^

No problem, can't wait to see what you have in store for this ^_^

Noah_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay:

I'll add you to the PM if you're interested in getting a character in it

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Jay

@noah_grayson: As much as I’d love to join this, I don’t think any of my characters have the means to know this organization even exists LOL. Plus I’m a bit busy ?, thanks though

Noah_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: I get that XD but still, if you ever wanna get in on any of the adventures Connor and Alex are gonna go one feel free to let us know lol. Now I think it's my turn to start writing down my stuff for our thread.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

@novastar_prime: @paragonxxx

I wanted to do something like this too but I didn't want to chance messing with the rules regarding time. Its like the Time Variance Authority in Marvel and DCs Time Masters. I definitely want to be a time cop - not Ozzy. Even have a concept for a character named Sinatra.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: Sounds awesome! Feel free to make a Time Cop. Sinatra is a cool name. ~_^

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ozzy_ManuelDiaz
ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not at first, but eventually. However, if you want him to have a Timeship, I'm okay with that. ~_^

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

@paragonxxx: Great. I would understand the skeptics though. Im sure there have been other agents that have taken timerider seriously

No Caption Provided

Orb-Weaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neat!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It was supposed to have been a simple mission. Slide in and then slide out. The paperwork would have just been minimal. It was something the Agency always said the day they recruited him, but somehow something was always lost in translation.

Adventure is in the details, the motto rang so loudly within the Time Investigation Agency it even managed to find its way as an engraved reminder upon the lobby floor at the Vanishing Point. Somehow the details were conveniently left out on this adventure as he trucked at full speed with a little child in his arms. He didn't look back, he never did the moment he was pinned as an agent of the agency. That inner fire against all odds, no matter the cost, was what made him so good. It was what made him a good agent for the Agency. It was what made him Adam Grimm. It was also what made him expendable.

For a man of his age and size, Agent Grimm moved with the grace of a man half his age. Those were the days, rummaging and pillaging the galaxy for any just cause. That cause forced him to move with stead fast determination. He moved with a purpose. He moved as if the world itself was vanishing with every step he took, because the world was literally vanishing with every step that passed.

He set his eyes upon the baby which he know cradled tightly within the grasp of his metal arm, and he knew he couldn't get caught in this temporal disturbance. It was a storm like none he had ever seen, its sheer power able to eliminate anything into nothing. Colors faded into nothingness. Sights and sounds gone with not even a whisper. Anything that existed that defined the timeline was gone as if it were never created. It was a whitewashing of the universe, and more precisely of the timeline, and its grip lingered over Agent Grimm like a Grimm Reaper of death.

Its appearance was sudden, a random storm which escalated into something terribly more. He didn't know the cause, but he was aware of the phenomenon. It was more of a myth as an agent of the Time Investigation Agency. Something some agent heard a Time-Master whisper and it became a tale, evolving into their own Boogie-Man. The only reason such a tale was able to exist was due to the Agency operating at the Vanishing Point, an odd nexus of timelines converged at a single final point but outside of normal space and time. It was where Adam wanted to be.

Adam attempted to time-slide, multiple times, but the phenomenon caused a considerable amount of temporal static at the event point. It was its way of eliminating any witnesses from its destructive existence. Though he ran as fast as he ever could, it was still not fast enough to escape its grasp. Adam needed to distance himself from the event as its haunting power continued after him. He was out of usual measures, so he decided for an unusual course of action. Desperation had a habit of forcing such actions.

He plowed full steam toward the mountains edge. It was the highest range of mountains he had ever seen on any planet. It would also be the highest fall ever attempted by the once space pirate and gladiator, but it was crazy enough to maybe work. Adam knew all he needed to do was make it to the cliff, and then gravity would have done the rest, hopefully creating enough distance from himself and the phenomenon. He just needed time to make the desperate leap. He just needed time to live.

The phenomenon had closed its distance, evaporating the very blades of grass Adam stepped upon into nothing, not even giving the grass the opportunity to recover from his weight. For every step Adam took, was every step vanished into temporal nothingness, as if the event never happened. It was an odd feeling as it seemingly pressed against his very back, taunting Adam to accept its eternal invite. The ground beneath him began fading away like everything before it. His path nothing more than a ghostly afterimage as if he was caught up in someone's artistic whims. He managed a desperate leap, clearing the edge enough to feel gravity pull him away from his temporal demise. He didn't know if it was enough, but it was worth the try. Adam looked up where the mountains once stood for it too seemingly disappeared before his very eyes. If this was the end this was the end. He cradled the baby tightly firmly into his chest with his cybernetic arm while his other arm did something it had not done in decades - it extended mightily toward where the sky once stood while erecting up one finger, his middle toward the temporal phenomenon. If this was the end, Adam was going to be erased from time on his terms and not this abominations.

Time slide by two, Adam uttered, as his final attempt was engulfed in the phenomenon's power. There was a pause. His eyes grew wide waiting for his life to flash before his eyes if the temporal storm allowed it. Adam knew the storm would close the gap he created and he waited to see which of the two were the victor. The white of nothingness closed on Adam and the baby, only the soft blue tone of a time slide erupting around him proving he was the victor, and to it goes the rewards of life.

No Caption Provided

The Vanishing Point:

Time Investigation Agency Headquarters

Adam stood erect and ready, his chest puffing out while his hands rested firmly between each other behind his back. It was a tedious ordeal which he had witnessed, one which the many layers of paperwork and documentation would serve as a constant reminder of of the events that had transpired.

An image of a Time Master, one of the Co-Directors of the organization itself, appeared before him as did his voice as it echoed with a boom in the empty debriefing room Adam occupied. Agent Grimm. We thank you for your information regarding your recent mission. It has proved quite valuable in our efforts.

Adam could do nothing more than smirk at the veiled acolade. I aim to please, Sir.

The Time Master continued. What you experienced is when a timeline collapses in on itself due to outside circumstances. Usually it is when someone from one timeline interacts with another timeline in a matter which was not intended. It is these types of catastrophes this Agency seeks to prevent.

It is what I do best, Sir. Adam said with a slight undertone of humor. Just point the way to the bloody bastards and consider them history. It was a bit of levity that he only exhibited randomly. In his younger days, an abundance of jabs and passive jokes would have littered his conversation, but the more and more his hair turned to the white the less those attempts of levity appeared.

The Time Master seemed confused as he did not know whether the agent before him in communication was mocking him passively or to be taken seriously. The Agency appreciates your candidness, Agent Grimm. With that said, we wish to send you on a mission that our analyst have said to have a direct link to the event you witnessed.

When and where, Sir?

2020! The Time Master replied as fast as the question was posed. Sol-3. Many know it as Earth. We are aware that you too have occupied this point in time. Since your younger self occupies himself as a space pirate and is also currently near the temporal disturbance, we shall use your previous presence as an anchor to your mission and the timeline.

The time and place caught Adam off-guard. It was both the date and place where he had landed upon Earth, forging the man which stood currently. It was an unusual assignment. One which made him question why this Time Master didn't select the Novastar.

No Caption Provided

That isnt all, Agent Grimm. The Time Master's words struck awkwardly as Adam was still reeling from the revelation of the location of the mission. Due to the depth of the situation we have concluded that another assist you in the timeline.

Adam turned, noticing a direct time slide occurring next to him. Only such a venture could have occurred from a Timeship in the vicinity at the Vanishing Point. The person would appear cloaked, though by what he saw his assigned partner was physically smaller than he was. It took a second, but something seemed familiar with the attire which the newcomer appeared.

The person finally pulled the hood of his cloak back, revealing the answer to Adam's curious mind. Agent Grimm's face seemingly dropped at the revelation. Behind the cloak of secrecy stood a boy, no older than sixteen years of age. He was a galactic gladiator fresh off escaping the asteroid mines. He was just experiencing what lay beyond the stars as he became brash young teen like most become. He knew this person well, for it wasnt the attire which he adorned or any tales that the Time Master could have said, but only because the teen was him. The boy would not have adopted the Grimm surname for a few more years. At this time he was just Adam One.

The teen would begrudgingly nod at Agent Grimm and to the projection of the Time Master before them. There was a devilish grin that appeared as his hand would rub a formed fist as he salivated the fight which was to eventually occur. So I hear we are going to kick some major a$$. When do we start?

Nighthawker-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such a fantastic concept