Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

.....Some unknown corner of the universe

No Caption Provided

With the unstoppable force of an irate deity Stormbringer tore through the unending vastness of space in it's relentless pursuit to be reunited with the Lighting Lady, the two fused together by an unbreakable bond old. Planets, moons and space stations alike were not safe, the hammer willing to carve through them all as though the fate of the universe itself rested upon being returned to the Tornado Queen's firm grip.

- Planet Earth: Atop of Mount Everest -

The Wanderer folded his thick arms and looked up into the bright sky, basking in the suns life breathing rays. It was a sere day, down here. But all the while he could feel it. The rotation of the Earth. It rocketing around the sun at 67,000 miles per hour. The smallest tremors and the largest Earthquakes all at the same time. The Time Keeper closed his eyes and clenched his fist, locking onto the faintest of faintest residual energies emanating from Stormbringer - and it worked.

It was old.

Very old.

Twenty years old, in fact.

And it was coming from.... the moon?

Was that what had drawn him here from another entire timeline? The essence of something from twenty years ago? For a being over 200,000 years old it was hard to feel excited. Hard to see anything novel. But despite his age, the Time Keeper was a hopeful individual. Was this finally it after so many countless millennia of searching? He clenched a single palm before being propelled through the blue planets upper atmosphere at considerable speed and a moment later, landing back down upon the moon itself with a casual jump.

He wandered around, as usual, in search of this esoteric hammer. Strutting through the moon as though he owned the place with a jubilant smile and mighty stride, stopping briefly to take a glance at the US flag placed there before continuing on his long journey to trek across it's surface.

Three hours later...

It was nowhere - absolutely nowhere.

The faint energy signature had faded, clearly it had been here twenty years ago. But it was not buried deep beneath the ground or lost in some old crater. The Lonely God sighed, standing upon Earth's ancient satellite with one of his bright ideas. Maybe, just maybe, it had been taken. But by who? It was no longer upon Earth. He would have to recall it. In theory it would be no harder than tracking a mobile phone. Not to the Time Keeper, after all. "Please don't destroy the moon," he muttered, hoping that upon signal to shoot back here, the mysterious hammer would not accidentally blow the entire place up. Flicking open a leather case on his wrist which looked like some odd wrist watch, the Eternal Knight pressed a few buttons.

Locking onto historic energy signature. Activate recall. Return to place of origin.

Instantaneously the hammer picked up the signal. It was as though it's landing upon the moon twenty years ago and the hammer now were fixed in space and time, their very atoms meant to be touching one another. Previously it had searched for Angela in vain, her being simply too far for it to detect accurately. But now it sped to the moon... Faster.... And faster.... Before....

....Thud!

The entire moon felt a violent tremor as Stormbringer violently came to a halt right behind the Time Keeper, fusing itself into the ground and awaiting it's one true master. The immortal man turned, looking down at the device. Quickly he knew. His heart sunk again for the millionth time, crushing down to his knees and gazing upon the impossible object, muttering five painful words.

"This is not my hammer."
Angela_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram:

Justice City, USA

Lightning Lady leant to the side of the vast hall in the upper district, commanding some workers as they went about hanging drapes, red carpets and chandeliers. This was the city’s parliament building, which she had named Cabinet of the Queen. She was going to be its unquestionable authority. Mega Justice, can rule over the city however he wished, but as the president of France had duly noted, she was the one who did all the work.

And so, Angela would continue to do that. Justice will not be allowed to interfere with her work. She was the unquestionable authority here. If he were to have any problem with the way she did things, then let him come to her. Today, Angela was just a woman, who had become the queen of a city overnight. This was her domain, how own little paradise on Earth.

Thud!

The sound was like a heartbeat. One that made Angela turn her head skyward. It was a sound not everyone was capable of hearing. The beat, this energy signature, some Angela was more than familiar with. A look of excitement appeared on Angela’s face. Her hammer had finally returned. In her mind, she was eventually going to leave Earth in search for it. But now, it seemed she would no longer have to.

Excitement soon turned to doubt. Why was it on the moon. Why didn’t Stormbringer return to her? What did it mean.

The Moon

Angela rushed out like a blur, flying straight to the moon. What he saw was a broad male, almost worshipping her hammer from the looks of it, sitting on his knees, his head down. The man was half naked and wore a red cape, much like her own. Furthermore, he also had blonde hair, not unlike her own.

“This is not my hammer.”

No Caption Provided

She heard the whisper. “It’s mine,” Angela spoke, authority and force in her tone as she addressed the stranger. She raised her hand, bringing Stormbringer flying into her grasp. “Who are you? And how were you able to bring my hammer to you?”

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

@angela_:

No Caption Provided

The Time Keeper abruptly turned his head towards Earth, suddenly - almost instantaneously, the energy radiating from the hammer which had been tugging upon the time travellers senses was eclipsed altogether by something new. It was as though somebody had shone a giant torch towards a flickering flame or fireworks had been set off beside his ear against the sound of a pin drop.

Within no time at all, the Lighting Lady touched down upon the Moon, authoritatively commanding the hammer back into her grasp with little, practically no effort at all. With no words and a face which spoke nothing apart from disbelief, the Wanderer stood up quickly and began to walk circles around Angela, scanning her with his wrist watch which was disguised as a leather gauntlet. The watch was from the fifty third century, a byproduct and advantage of time travel - access to timeless technology.

"That's not possible," he said, baffled. Walking behind the Lighting Lass and if not stopped grasping a single thread of her long hair, gazing at it before letting go and scanning her some more frantically. "In fact, you're not possible." He closed the leather cover of the wrist device and ran his thick palm through his blonde hair, starring into the distant nothingness of space. Could this really be what had driven him to Earth? This woman? This.... No. He creased his brow, before spinning around and looking at her.

"How did you get that hammer?"

Angela_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Angela_

@pyrogram:

Angela waited for a response from the blonde man, and then, he just continued to usher nonsense, studying her as if she was some object. She allowed the man to do whatever that he was doing, only because she didn't want to antagonize someone with unknown abilities and powers. This man had been able to control her hammer like it was his, bringing it to the moon, to him. Just what sort of power was this? Angela had to know. And, why did he look so much like her? The man had the same blonde hair as hers, and wore the same red cape as her own armor.

"How did you get that hammer?"

As the unknown man turned around, Angela stared into his eyes. How did she get it? "I flew out here, and got it..." Angela answered. That happened ages ago. She didn't remember why, but Angela suddenly felt the urge to break out of the planet's Atmosphere, pushing forth boundaries she had not tested before. Angela might have crashed through an airplane or a satellite back then, but she neither remembered, nor it mattered, looking back. Was it a call? Angela had no idea. The hammer was there on the moon for her to pick up. And as soon as she had picked it up, her clothes were transformed into the current armor that she wore.

Whenever she wanted, the armor had the capability to disappear and reappear on her body, and it was always the right size for her throughout the years. "I found it here on the moon," Angela said, waiting for some sort of explanation. Was it possible that he knew who she was? Logically, the fact that he was able to control her hammer should at least mean that.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

@angela_:

The Time Keeper looked at Angela as though she was a ghost, but not just that, as though she was a ghost and he had been a complete nonbeliever up until this point. The Time Keeper didn't believe in the impossible, but this was as close to impossible as he had ever seen through his extended lifetime. "Oh," he lightly chuckled, stepping forward and looking at the hammer briefly, "...the hammer called you, it could have gone anywhere in the universe. But it called you." His arms folded as his mind was made up. The data from the scan had been completed and his own senses all pointed in one directed, as did the information at hand.

"The armor you are wearing, it looks awfully similar to mine, doesn't it?" The stranger smiled, a true smile born of happiness. His eyes told a different story however. One of sadness as though memories had been dug up which had been buried generations ago.

"It was the hammer."

He proclaimed, without actual proof nor evidence yet presented, but still it would make complete sense to Angela. The second she had touched the hammer she would have felt her life change. As though she was born again. As though a missing piece of her had been reunited. The Time Keeper looked into the distance once more, speaking about technology he had not spoken about in eons.

"The hammer has an ability called a Chameleon Ark. It's capable of modifying the atomic makeup of an individual or item. It can even... change an individual's species." The Lonely God glanced at her thoughtfully, turning his head humorously, "...or simply change items of clothing to suit it's owners location." It was the perfect way for a time traveller to transverse the universe unnoticed.

"But it also has a secondary purpose. To protect it's owner. The ark gives it's owner a new personality and memories in the case of an emergency to ensure you are not detected by hostiles." The Time Keeper sighed heavily, knowing where this story was already going. It also made him wonder if this had happened more than once. All of these years, he had thought he was alone.... Maybe not anymore.

"The hammer detected my presence somehow, it must have registered that as safety." His foot tapped the moon. "It was recalled to this location and summoned you. But clearly," he tapped his fingertips thoughtfully, "it didn't unlock your memories. But-" he paused, tapping her chest-plate. "-It altered your appearance to resemble what it thought your species looks like."

The Time Keeper stepped back, folding his arms behind his back. "And it only found one other of your kind."

He didn't say it, he didn't need to. He was the only other known Time Keeper in existence. The Hammer gave her what it thought all of them looked like. Ancient Norse warriors. The Lonely God would had smiled, but it only reminded him of his lost race.

"You've always known you're not human, not even of earth, haven't you?"

Angela_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

No Caption Provided

Angela paused, and the longest pause to consider something of her life that she'd given to anything. Words he spoke, though it seemed shallow, but those words had a much more devastating effect on the lightning lady. Doubt filled her normally cold posterior. Never before had she let a frame of weakness be seen externally, she was the Lightning Lady, the Queen of Justice City. How could it be that all she had ever known was a fake, a lie?

Even Angela had already come to such a conclusion herself. She had never felt human, she knew she was something more, something else. Whenever she touched her hammer, it brought about unwarranted changes in Angela. It always menifested an armor and one that made her look like a Norse God, more famously, Thor, the God of Lightning. It turns out this brandisment was such for a good reason. Who she was, she did not remember, but why she looked like she did was because of him? "I am not...me?" Angela asked finally. Chameleon Ark? But she had memories of growing up in an orphanage and finding the hammer on the moon. Was that fabricated memory? If so, where did she come from and who was she and who was he? "Is that how you always looked?" Angela asked. "So I didn't have super strength, super speed or the ability to fly at birth? Are you telling me all of this is a contingency the hammer came up with in order to protect me? And if what you are saying is indeed true, then can you tell me what happened for my hammer to change me in order to protect me? And where am I from? Is there a way to regain my memories and if possible, return to my true self?"

Questions, a lot of them flooded Angela's brain. Answers only this half naked man had for her. But for now, he would wait until answers to all her previous questions were given. Off in the distance, a furnace of burning gases lit up one half of the planet, the radiation from a source such as that and the nonexistence of breathable air on the moon sufficient to kill any mortal being, but here, Angela and the Time Keeper stood, staring at each other. The man had answers the woman wanted, Angela folded her knees and sat down, keeping her hammer on the ground beside her. Earth. This was not her home and for the first time in her life she felt like an alien, her gaze shifted aside to the slowly spinning bluish globe with trails of gray and spinning vortexes over the continent of America, it was hurricane season and storms were battering the coasts of Florida and the islands of Caribbean. It would be fairly easy to stop such phenomenons which could save the life of many people and millions of dollars worth in property damage, but right now Angela's thoughts were one of despair. A life she lived believing she was something special, all came crumbling down with a revelation that none of it was true. She looked back up at the time keeper, "I want to know how to operate this hammer," It was a request.