Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
VV ONLY RPG

"Trust and Respect, two things that are earned. And is is how we earn it. Not through actions of one, but actions of all. We show everyone that through a war the many can come back as one. Through Civil War, a team is cemented into the minds of all people. Bringing us back from the brink of death."
                                                                                                                                                            Darkchild

It had taken a few precious weeks to cement my title as leader within the Vine Villians, they knew who I was and what I have done for this team. But also have been shown my tenancy to..grow bored and I needed to show them that. But like always, someone had an idea and that someone was Arrow. The one man I can trust to tell me the cold hard truth, not piddle foot around with it. He said one thing tha struck me hard, and cause the rage to fill within my body "Your a little too small for those shoes, You will never be able to fill them or come close to what Magneto has done for this team." Anger taking ahold of my I grabbed him by the collar an lifted him into the air, a feat he allowed to happen if any other reason to see my reaction for his sick enjoyment "You think that this teams name could be buried further down into this earth. I am the one who will NOT allow for us to continue being the fools, remember when we were feared. Now we are refered to as the old ones, And Ill be damned if thats going to happen while I still breath."

A twisted smile came to his face, his trademark toothy grin ever present "Then show me what you got, ponce." And with that he vanished, along with those words I knew that some of the VV no matter loyal to the VV or not would fall to him in an effort of staying alive. Hell I even sided with him in his last effort to show Magneto that he was wrong, because it was what i saw as truth. So I cannot blame them for it matter of fact I encourage it, if I know the people who are loyal to me thick an thin he will need who he an get.

The call went out to choose their sides, and they all did I still had a heads up by one or two but that didnt mean anything. If Arrow is one thing he is a tactian, he will wait until one of my side makes a stupid move and he will show his real power. Having part of him in my head also allows for a little bit of a heads up, I know Arrow has more faces than he does in abilities. Knowing that anything can happen, even long dead parts of the equations could be brought back. I find Eternal and the others "You all know what this means, fight an win simple as that. We fight to win an nothing else, these people are no longer our team mates they are the enemy treat them as so." Turning to EC and Dark Spartan I huddle them together "Stay with the others, make sure they dont make any stupid moves and put the ball in Arrows court." with that they scatter waiting for Arrow to attack. This may be our fight, but now we wait for Arrow to muster his men together and show us that only when our team is bathed in blood does it every begin its reign.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

Constantine sat, cross legged, way up in the sky, his head quite literally in the clouds. A flat magic disc underneath him, that had the ability to hold endless weights. Pondering immortality as he unknowingly started to bite on the necklace, his mother left him as a baby, that he held subconsciously to his mouth. The freezing metal would have seemed cold to the lips of Constantine had he not prepared himself for a month, he could switch from Vampire to human in a moment and stop his heart when decided, but Con was always a better vampire if he hasn't been human for a few days. So his skin was as icy cold as it had been the day after he became a vampire, his lust for human blood was now as strong as ever, he needed to feed. And allot of blood will be spilled tonight.

Then as his thoughts of immortality faded into the back of his mind, a question arose to the surface of his mind. What year was it? he looked down at his watch, it had been through allot more things than most people had in a life time, and it was truly the only thing older then Con. Realising the date Con also realised that his first child, first daughter, Hermione, had just married two years ago, and was now pregnant with either number one or number two child, first Rose second Hugo, and the feeling that came when you replayed life washed over him once more for the who knows how many-dredth time. Family was the only thing Scott would never do, with the fact that pain to him was different to others and that their was at lest one exception of hurting a family member.

As his thoughts slipped in and out of family and how confusing time was, his subconscious settled on the idea of finally going down into battle, fighting beside such talented bretherin. Constantine stood up and he was briefly above the cloud tops staring into the fiery pits of the sun, it was beautiful, beneath his feet the flat magic disc quickly lengthened itself into a morf surfboard style before he nose dived and sailed down toward the ground. The back of his board must've scraped the cloud causing a disturbance with the outcome of rain, which with a little push from undoubtedly arrow became a thunderstorm. Increasing the Speed in which he abseiled down through the sky, Con was in almost no time beside Arrow. Ready to fight.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild
The mansions shook with tremors as they fell down around the house, Arrow and his followed arriving just as Darkchilds own team had prepped themselves. A few hadnt seen battle, or at least a battle of this magnitude ever. Today would be their shining moments, or their darkest ones. Darkchild stood watching his arms pointing in various and planned directions his team heading off to their own planned places. He knew the people on Arrows side, some of them very well and he knew which one of his team could beat them or at least hold them off until Arrow could be defeated. Eyeing Eternal the man nods to him and takes off he knew his plan may not have been detailed but it was on the pin he knew wha e had to do. And in a flash he was gone, looking forward to the battle bathed in blood that this war would turn into.

Darkchild wasting no time looked out the window and turned around sending a telepathic message to Arrow he knew the man wanted to fight in his area but Darkchild wanted to be the one to decides where he either is victorious or were he falls. He will be the one who decides were he dies....if he does. "
You know where Ill be, same place we first met and the first place we fought. But I would make damn good an sure your team...are prepared for what I have planned." Darkchild headed down the long hallways that connected to the main lobby walking past the explosions that signaled the beginning of the battles. He could taste energy and power of Aztek and Constantine was  already in the building along with Arrow, he smiled as he made is way towards the old part of the VV mansion. Stopping for a brief moment he felt the pressense of two old members, smiling he spoke to them telepathically " Been sometime hasnt it brothers? Find someone with Arrow...and make em hurt. Flashy man, take your time killing the weak ones trust me always fun that way. Weatherman.....look out for Arrow, that man never shows what his true intentions are until the last moment. I know from experiance that he could very well leave me for last do not let that happen, dont let him jump you." Darkchild cut the conversation heading back to the old remains of the war room, the first place were the VV had their first Civil War. That day was long and it was humiliating for many, and that was the first place Darkchild "Died" he wanted it to be the first place that Arrow was defeated without trickery...well alot of it.
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By The WeatherMan

"And then it all comes down to a sunrise on the east side...." A man in black raincoat with a hoodie over his head was walking towards the castle, from which numerous powers of the greatest caliber could be felt rising.Despite the eerie atmosphere, he continued to walk without much strain of fear on his handsome face of a young man aged somewhere close to early twenties. His hands were draped in his pockets, as he continued to whistle a song and move closer to the castle. The raindrops fell all around him, softening his well hidden nervousness. He loved the rain. It was his rain, for he was The WeatherMan.

"Then came a baby boy wish long eyelashes, and daddy said you got to show the world... THUNDER!!!" With the last word, The WeatherMan snapped his fingers and a gigantic thunder rocked over the entire place, shaking the whole castle and miles around it. The noise itself could have been heard in a neighboring continent but this was just a match compares to the flames that were soon to be lit within all of the evil hearts that surrounded the place. No animals, no birds or fish could have been detected in an area of hundreds of miles. The animals knew that only hell would come from this and it was hell they all were fleeing from.

"B-e-a-u-tiful..." The WeatherMan's grin twisted and turned into a vile grimace. All this time had significantly boosted his power. The power of death. He suddenly vanished into the ground.

"Hello Darkchild..." He appeared out of the ground, addressing a man he hasn't seen for a quite a long time. "I'll be sure to keep my eye on his. I've fought him before too you know. Long time no see eh?" He grinned at the sight of an old ally.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Spectrum

A shimmering of light and Spectrum stood in his room.

"nice to be home!" He said loudly to no one.

The room was dusty but it remained unchanged from the way spectrum had left it and that had been a long time ago. He turned on the spot using his hand as a spot light he examined differnet things in the room. His bed, the grand mettalic closet, the large mirrors attached to the walls, a corpse bound and gagged in the cornor. Memories.

He sauntered down the halls looking at all the different pictures of the old fuddy members.  He laughed and shot a ray of light at  a praticularly ugly one, the paint bubbling with boiling heat before it erupted into lames and disintigrated. it was somewhat strange being back, here, in the caslte. On his leave he had learned alot about his self. spectrum was infact the key to interdimension travel in another universe where light was the valued of all energies. He also didnt like purple or sour cream and onoin pringles.

all things learned aside spectrum knew his place here. He had once led the Vine villins, very unsuccessfully at that, like many, and he knew his place was not up there in swimwear with all the other demi-god types but down on the ground , or near enough to it, decapitating a soldier screming for his mother. he continued trhough the corridoors vaporising paintings and doors if they got in the way.

"WOW" spectrum yelled and fell ontop of himself clutching his head. he hated telepathy, a mind as sensitive as his did not deserve to be probbed willy nilly! But still he got Darkchilds message loud and clear. he loved Darkchild like a brother, for that he beleived is what they were, like Arrow, who he was goign to fight against, but that was okay, theyll make up and then probably start fighting againn. It was to be expected. 

"O what the hell man, Photons here? I thought i was goign to be the only light bender round here" Spectrum stammered "what the hell!" Photon had preatty much the same powers as spectrum, spectrum thought, atleast last time he checked he did, but his memory hadnt been the same since tht round of tequilla shots, new years 2005. good times.

A small group of VV fighters rounded the cornor.
"SHAZAM"
One of the five fighters lay on the floor, in the form of ashes. spectrum stood index finger pionted and thumb sticking up. He recollected himself and stood, slicking his hair back. one of the fighters raised his gun, which was supsequently exploded along with his head.
"im sorry kids that was magic. Your friends are dead" Spectrum said with an air of control.
The three remaining fighters stood unsure of what to do. they looked at each other and then at spectrum.
"dont look at me like tha. hey im in the hall of fame okay! OKAY!" He bellowed
One of the fighters piped up,
"oh yeah your Gambl..WHOOSH.

Spectrum continued down the hall way leaving the three pairs of feet with no bodys attached, the ashes, and the headless guy to their own devices. it was all go. He stopped and put his hands over his mouth and in a look of sheer despair said,

"Oh sh!t, they were on my team werent they!"

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Lady Tlieso

The elegantly furnished room was dark, discarded clothes led a trail to the massive four poster bed where black silk sheets covered the sleeping woman. The shock wave that came from Arrow's hands caused a nearly empty bottle of Cristal to fall from the nightstand, shattering on the marble floor rousing and Tlieso unhappily from her sleep. "What the hell," she mumbled under her breath, pushing her long dark hair away from her face as she sat up. A brief list of would-be attackers went through her mind as she scanned the castle revealing only current members of the Vine Villians. It was
starting.

After Doom's recent departure Darkchild had taken over as leader, gradually shaping the VV into the outspoken vicious group they were today. Of course there were dissenters with Arrow being the loudest of them all. It was only a matter of time before the two hotheads got into yet another fight. Which led her to the position she was in today, who's side was she on? Frowning she fought the urge to pull the covers over her head and ignore the chaos around her. Darkchild was doing a fine job at leading them, try as she might Tlieso couldn't think of anything he did wrong. On the other hand she knew that if anyone could return the VV to the prominence they once had it would be Arrow. But maybe what the VV needed was new blood, to forget about the VV of the past and forge a new VV for the future.

Frustrated she threw the covers off and gasped as the cold air hit her, goosebumps breaking out across her skin. Shooting an evil look at the storm raging outside the castle she wondered why they couldn't ever fight in nice weather. With an absentminded wave of her hand the doors to the walk-in closet opened as she approached. Tlieso quickly dressed in her battle gear, stopping at a small chest to remove several small bottles and place them in various concealed pockets. Using two small daggers to bind up her hair all that was missing was her katana and tanto, which stood in their stands near the door. Grabbing the pair of deadly blades she walked into the shadows on the room and reappeared in the Hall of Legend. Stepping nimbly over the shattered remains of the statues she approached the tall man at the heart of all the destruction. Staring up at him she smiled, "Greetings my King, I see you've started things off with a bang."

Avatar image for desiderina_redhead
Desiderina Redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"when you wish upon a star.... makes no difference who you areeee...."

Bright red lips parted as she sang her song, her black rimmed eyes crinkled as she sang. Banging her long, torn stocking encased legs against the trunk of the tree. Rina leaned forward like a child with a new toy as she watched Uncle Arrow from a distance. She loved to watch him do his thing, often spending hours following him around. Looking up she giggled as he raised his arms to bring down the rain and clouds. Standing up on the branch she balanced and floated in the air raising her arms and imitating his mighty stance with a giggle. Her gloved hands clapped together in pleasure as she watched the castle explode from within, the windows smashing in the throne room. "YIPPEEEEEE" she cried out in joy. It had started, Uncle Arrow had FINALLLYYYY made his move and she was ready for some play time.  Her smile did not last long though, she looked down at the VV castle and heaved a great sigh of annoyance, The Vine Villians had started to bore her latley, the new recruits she found tedious and Uncle DC was no fun anymore.

"MIGHTY VILLIANS ARE WE WE RULE THE WORLD" she screamed out into the air, imitating them all.  Rolling her eyes and sticking her finger in her mouth making vomiting sounds.
 She was so sick of them all being up themselves, parading around as if being a villian was a hard thing to do. Uncle DC bored her no end with his long speeches about bringing the team back to its true power etc etc "blah blah blah blah"

Chuckling to herslef she leapt down off the 12 foot high tree and landed with a gentle thud on the ground, reaching up her hand she caught her axe that came flying down behind her and swung it around as she started to skip towards the castle. Zig Zagging across the forrest she leapt from tree to tree running up and then flipping down again her little skirt flying. 

"ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch ding dong the wicked witch is deaddddd"
Adding a little oompf to her song using her powers she bellowed it across the land, watching as the windows in the hall shuddered slightly with the echo of the sound.

One Two Rinas coming for you... Three Four better lock your door......................
witchblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By witchblade

Witchblade stood patiently listening to her great leader Darkchild  speak his speech on what there plan was to take down such a traitor as Final Arrow himself. The place where all of the has gathered to conclude this issue was a great place.

A place that were vine villains made there name know. And would do the same once again. Not be put in the dark again. For this was the time to show  what being a Vine Villain meant. Sara stood in the hall that was decorated with Vine Villains with her comrades, several beings that a few months ago, she would have been hunting these men down and trying to lock them up behind bars or kill them, which ever one was more likely. But now that has all changed and her ways were loyal to the Vine Villains.

She stood there being proud of what she had become. For now she believed she was finally on the right side. Standing amongst her fellow villains and her sister ladydeath. The godess of death.  As the talk of chaos and war continued. Her acient weapon the witchblade reacted and started to glow red on her wrist. She was prepping herself for war.

Sara weapon was a weapon of war. And thus was at home causing chaos. As she stood there she cut herself on her arm with a knife that she created with the witchblade. As the knife slowly pearced her skin and bleed blood down her arm. The cut would slowly heal.

This was putting an aroma in the air. A sweet scent through out the place. A scent that could not be resisted. For chaos was a work of art. And here was the canvs and all who were here were the paint to create such a beatifull thing. For what her ideas on this.

Well only time will tell what her intentions were. After there conversation was ended and all members went there ways. Sara stood to stand by her sister side. For what she was waiting for was her sister, ladydeath to make a move. Sara's body slowly gets covered with the witchblade like a piece of art being formed on her body. A magnificent armor created. Two swords form on each of her hands that relicated katanas. Sara folds her arms crossed and bows to her great leader DC. "I know what to do sir. I know my orders and I shall follow them."

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ladydeath

Lady Death stood next to her sister in arms Witchblade.  They were surrounded by their fellow Vine Villains.  The very mention of war sent a chill down her spine and a wicked smile to come to her pale face.  The very word War brought lovely thoughts of pain and torment to her mind.  Darkchild spoke of the traitor Final Arrow trying to cause some chaos.

It was glorious chaos.  Lady Death could not wipe the wicked grin from her face.  She watched as her sister cut herself with the ancient weapon.  The metallic aroma of blood filling the air was intoxicating.  The Goddess of Death reveled in the ideas of what was to come.  Blood would spill and the Vine Villains would rise mightier than ever.

Let it be known Vine Villains has had many leaders and many followers, but this war would put them to the test of what it was to be a villain.   To be evil and to do evil to others.  Lady Death knew all to well Final Arrow had some wild cards and would gladly use them to cause pain at any moment.  She was no fool and the plan for attack was going to be precise as to Darkchild's orders.

As the other members left the room, Lady Death looked at her beautiful sister.  "Let's go have some fun shall we?"  She peers over at DC and knods gracefully.  "It will be done as your orders decide."  Lady Death's eye lit up blue in the immense and untapped power she posseses. 

The thoughts of torment and bloodlust was rising up in the Lady of Death.  Plans were made and now it was time to execute them flawlessly.  One mistake and Final Arrow would make sure the person who failed paid dearly, but Lady Death and her sister Witchblade would not become his victim of this war.

Lady Death grabbed her sister's arm almost dragging her along to find their first prey in this war.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow stood alone in the hall of legends that was now all but rubble around him and yet no one came, Dc spoke into his mind and Arrow rolled his eyes and then shut Darkchild out. “how very symbolic”  he smiled to himself, “but not what I want” turning he felt the room change as his old friend Con appeared, One of the darkest villains he knew and yet very underestimated. “Do me a favour go and keep an eye on Weatherman for me; I am surprised at his alliance after all the souls I have given him. I do not wish him harmed unless it is needed, I need him for something else” Turning from Con he went to walk away and then the room changed again and she stood in front of him.

The Queen of hell, His Queen. Lady Teliso she greeted him with a smile and a small joke. She did not agree with Arrows actions and he leaned forward and kissed her fore head, “I would never ask you to pick, As much as you should be here. I do not wish to tear you apart from what you think is best…..”he stopped and breathed out, “You all seem to think I want to take over and I thought you of them all, knew me better than this,  Go which way you wish my Queen I will look at you no different, Fore they say I have no heart, I wondered if that rumour is true as well.” He walked past her and down the halls, He felt Aztek mind enter the battle, It seemed the playing field had levelled.

A small pang entered his chest as he thought of his queen “I guess that was just a rumour “He said walking on and then a voice that brought a smile to his face. It sounded like an out of tune child sinning all around the VV castle. Rina had arrived sending a message only to her he laughed “5..6…get your crucifix. I will send you some playmates my dear you must be getting bored by now we can’t have that.” He laughed to himself as he waved his hand calling on two very old and powerful children and then walked and turned and pushed open two very large doors.

In the room stood DC, Weatherman, Lady Death and Witchbalde all stood and in a flash of crimson now white mage had entered the fray. Arrow smiled the young mage was still using potions, but had come a long way since they met all those years ago. “well I find myself in the lion’s den” Arrow laughed at he looked on the eyes of those who had come to fight him. Turning sideways he smiled at the two females “I understand you have prey , I believe that what you called her, To go hunt, well have fun I know she will.” |turning back he looked at DC and bowed “Oh great leader how useless you are…..” Arrows eyes twisted with a scent of darkness around them.

“So here I stand and there you stand, With three of the most powerful villains ever to walk the earth, You know I actually think I have goose pimples, What a show you do put on, All the right pieces but never the right moves….Hmmmm “Arrow crossed his legs and began to float in front of DC, Seeing if the man could work out what he was up to. “So who is first?” Arrow asked without moving his eyes from DC.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Nice to see you too Arrow..." The WeatherMan's youthful, handsome and even kind face seemed to be so completely out of place amongst all of the bloodthirsty and monstrous grimaces that filled the Vine Villains castle. He smiled at the man he stood by such a long time ago and fought tooth and nail for. He looked around the room, noting statues of Magneto and Gambler, the two members that definitely left their mark in the Vine Villain history but were not here to hear the grand clashes that would fill the castle in only a few minutes. Like untouched and unseen gods they had all observed their moves, hoping for as much destruction as possible to satisfy their limitless lust.

"Time has been kind to you, it seems..."

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso stood alone as she watched Arrow walk away from her down the hall, her heart torn between rage and love. Once again he had left her standing alone while he went off to fight his battles. His war with Kiara Sullivan, the descent into Hell for the sake of Gambler's son and the transformation into an Angel that followed his death. Left behind, only to hear of his demise through the coarse words of another. In her grief she turned to those closest to Arrow and herself, together they brought him back to this world. Slowly, Tlieso and Drifter had helped him regain his vast powers as the rest of the world abandoned him as lost. After all that she had been through, he was doing it again, leaving her behind as he played his games.

Shadows darkened the hall as her anger grew, "I should know what he is thinking?!" she fumed silently, ever since his return from death his mind had been clouded to her. "Oh my King you once had a heart," she whispered softly "It remains to be seen if you still possess one." Her green eyes misted over as she closed them and took a deep breath to calm herself. She let the feelings of those inhabiting the castle wash over her,  a jumble of twisting thoughts clued her in as to who was outside the castle walls. A mischievous smile crossed her pretty face as she thought of the wild eyed
teenager. Anger, excitement, wrath, lust and a myriad of other emotions filled the castle like the storm that raged outside.

An evil smile light up her face and her green eyes flashed as a small gesture cause one of the few remaining statues to explode as she passed it. Nimble fingers released shadow shuriken that tore the pictures in their frames, leaving the images they held in tatters. Turning away she left the hall behind her, ignoring the aching in her heart. Now was not the time to let emotions get in the way, there was fun to be had. Her laughter fading as she walked into the shadows and disappeared.

"I will join the battle but it will be on my terms, let the pieces fall where they may."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Constantine

Keep an eye on weatherman Con mentally noted, and with a quick wink at Arrow the two turned from each other, Con spun away from his old friend into the shadows his black knee-length coat flapping up behind him, enough to reveal what he wore underneath, a grey pin-striped waistcoat, white shirt and blood red tie, along with two concealed guns that lay in their brown leather holsters. His jacket fell down covering him again and he was now in the dark back corner of VV hall which inside stood DC and his minions. This reminded why he thought ad truth was it was just for fun and all who had brains knew in the end DC would still be leader.. if he doesn't die in the process of the fight, Arrow wasn't looking to become leader and Con was sure he didn't care who was.

Even in the dark Con looked exceptionally handsome and young as always, his facial features barely over eighteen, his skin was so radient and pale it even shone in the darkest of shadows. He could feel his guns that were pressed against his chest as he whispered "Because I'm packin' plastic, that's what makes life so f@ckin' fantastic.." in a tuneful voice. His katana sword was straped sideways across the lower section of his back. In the front of the crowd Con could see the sisters in arms, quite literally, Lady Death and Witchblade, these were two he wanted to catch and kill quickly.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see EC in a chair and somewhere else about the room he saw WeatherMan and DC. Just as Con stepped from the shadows Arrow pushed open the two big doors everyone seemed to look at. He grabbed someone and dragged them silently back into the shadows, he plunged his teeth into the mans neck and threw him behind teleporting the dead man into Antarctica, he repeated this a few times, sometimes using a hidden dagger to slit their throats rather than plunge his teeth in, before he teleported behind the two women, he silently and quickly pulled out his katana and went to plunge it through Lady Deaths back whilst he attempted to slit the throat of Sara as he also bent in close to plant his teeth in her neck.

effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By effect

A short stout man walked up in front of a projector and began his motivational speech." As you see here our efforts have worked. We have made millions in sales of varous products and investments here in Florida. I've brought all of you CEO's here along with Mr.James Masterson who will be working with this company for awhile. Let's give our slight attention to the matter at hand though. As you see here we have worked a spy into the Governers position. If the Governer in Florida is, to perhaps die, our spy will take his place. As you can imagine this is a amazing feat for if that does happen our sales here will SKY ROCKET. Litterally ,as we all know that our Spy, the might be Governer in a year from now, will be backing us up. For now that is all and you will all recieve a status report when you arrive back at your respective buildings. For now mingle with our new acolyte, Mr. Masterson, here at Best Selling Industries."

Walking away from the projecter it retracted onto the roof silently. Immediatly after everyone stood up and walked to Effect in their three thousand dollar clothing which James had gotten also to fit in. Standing up he shook everyones hands slowly and patted them on the backs charging kinetic energy into them without their knowledge. James  wasn't so fond of this new company which seemed to be taking over his juristiction as a member of the VV or Vine Villans. So James had worked his way into B.S.I. and when he was trusted enough was here, at a CEO status reports. These were he leaders of the Industry, the top dogs. To bad they wouldn't know what was about to happen.

Excusing himself to the bathroom silently Effect opened the glass door out of the room and turned left to the stairway leading to the roof of the building. Within seconds of reaching the roof , approximatly three more floors, the room James had been in exploded. The men inside burned inside first as they were the bombs ticking and tocking. The whole operation Effect had pulled only took about five minutes. The industry would collapse as no one was there to lead it. 

Smirking at his exponential work he reached the top floor and twisted the knob opening the door. The sunlight hit him like a fire cracker illmunating his suit with it's dark red gleaming. Slipping his left hand into his pocket, James pulled out a stunning pair of sun glasses. Pushing them onto his face he walked out onto the top floor. Infront of him was the buildings landing pad which he had landed his Hi-Tech Jet.

Stopping dead in his tracks he was given a telepathic message by someone Effect didn't know but sounded like a fellow Vine Villan. He hadn't met any of them and hadn't really gone to the Castle they had. Striding to his jet he listened intently as the voice interacted the situation.

" Hello Effect.... You have been called to pick up arms. There is a uprising at the Castle between a man called Final Arrow and the new leader Darkchild. We would like you to pick your side but we know your choice is DC as he was a mentor to you. We hope to see you at the battle armed and ready for duty. VV FOR LIFE!!!!!!"

With the Villian stopping the conversation Effect moved his head from left to right cracking it. This was game time. Stepping up the few steps into his private jet James moved towards the cockpit. Grabbing a plastic knife from the cabentry on the way James but his hand onto the handle and twisted it before pulling. As the door opened he slipped in. His pilot was at the ready waiting for his orders. Slipping behind the pilots seat Effect pulled the knife to the mans neck and jerked his hand in a slice across it.

As the pilot gurgled from his blood gushing out James pushed him onto the floor. Unloosening his tie with his index finger James jumped into the seat and grabbed the wheel. Pressing a series of buttons the Jet hovered striaght up into the air and with it's purpolsion kept a steady height. Flicking some more switches he pulled forwards and the Jet sped through the air like a rocket.Flying between the cities buildings he made it into the open ocean and zoomed towards the VV's castle .

Reaching the castle within a hour James put his Jet on autopilot and he walked through the cockpit door and into the main room. Walking to the back he stopped at a wall and punched it. The wall retracted and showed a series of weapons and clothing. Grabbing two pistols and a slick black uniform he went into the bathroom and changed. Putting the uniform on he slipped the twin pistols onto each side of his thighs and he walked out of the bathroom back towards the cockpit. 

On his way there James remembered something important. Back tracking himself to the weapons rack he grabbed a card set and slipped it into his pocket. Opening the air door he peaked out onto the field. As the height of him being in the air the wind gusted his uniform left and right but he could visably see the inevitable. The battle was commencing.

" Ugghhh......why am I so damn late........."

Walking back to the cockpit he dragged the dead pilot to the air door. Charging the man up with energy James tossed the dead body towards the earth. As the pilots body landed a couple of feet away from the entrance to the Hall it exploded causing an array of flashing lights and deadly force. Grabbing a parachute always under the seats he slipped it on and jumped off himself.

Falling to the ground quickly James counted to three and let the parachute erupt from the bag. Thrusting him into the air he slowly came to the ground and James ducked and rolled. Realeasing the bag from his back he stood up and saw the confrontation happening in the Great Hall. He was forty feet away but he needed the most important weapon in his arsenal. Taking a alternate way which took an extra ten minutes to get into the building ,he walked in through a side entrance from within the Hall. Walking to a stone wall, James slipped off his iron pole from it. Grabbing his most mastered weapon he stood there observing the incoming traitors. This was war and the VV was his only home. No one was going to wrench it away from him.

" VV For life" he said inaudable to everyone else.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos
ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ladydeath

Lady Death received the mental message from Kain in time to react to ’s move, but did nothing.  She stood ever as noble as any goddess of Chaos would smiling wickedly. Lady Death allowed his katana to pierce thru her.

Kain’s voice echoes thru out the room as he calls out to .  Her powers ignite in a massive glow of blue around her hand as she grabbed the blade of the sword and quickly sent a blast of power up the blade towards his hands.  The katana was no more than a conducter for the energy being sent thru and she knew her body would heal in seconds.  A trail of her blood went running down her chest.

“You may have drawn first blood, but it is yours that will be spilled upon the floor, .”  She smiles wickedly looking to her sister knowing Constantine is far too close to get away from the next move that is about to play out.

witchblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By witchblade

Witchblade watched as stabbed her sister with his katana.  A massive wicked grin forms upon her face as she watched her sister’s great power run up the blade.    The stone on her ancient gauntlet glowed bright red. 

The ancient weapon reacts to Sara’s will and created tendrils reaching out toward  to place him in a death grip.  This was an attempt to prevent him from teleporting anywhere. “How dare you touch my sister! Let alone even try to hurt her.  Allow me to show you pain.”  Witchblade’s rage for war increased and her ancient weapon reacted. 

Witchblade's katana's were still drawn out and crossed her blades in front of her.  She lunged towards Constantine in attempts to cut him in half.  She moved at an astonishing rate toward him.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

Twisting his head Arrow smiled at weatherman “Of course they have im an immortal.” Placing his feet down he hovered just off the ground “you still have the chance to join me, Old friend Chaos is what I do even better then the gods, The souls I have and could give, Think of the endless amount I hold in hell.” Placing his hands up to his back he removed the two powerful swords, The Sword Of Souls, Created by god and forged by Lucifer. The blade was black and the hilt was silver with a large dogs head, The other had a red blade and was named the sword of flames, It once belonged to Lucifer at the hilt sat another dogs head, There was only one other sword like these two and it sat in Gods hands, She had made the weapons for her and her Generals, The swords of Cerberus. Arrow now had two of the most powerful weapons ever made, The Sword of Souls was able to cut anything, The Sword of Flames power was not as obvious until it cut you, While the metal was being forged Lucifer had poured in a very rare poison that had no cure but time. If the blade even made contact with you, That part of your body would freeze in pain. Arrow had lost an arm to this sword. Its power lasted for three days and could bring the bravest man to his knees.

“but so be it, I did not want to hurt anyone else and this talk is boring me, Why should con have all the fun.” Twisting in the air Arrow dived at DC with both weapons bent on distruction he winked  and then in a flash was gone, Appearing above Lady Death and Witchblade he brought the sword of souls thundering down. Cutting Cons katana in half preventing the attack that Lady  Death had just lunched at the same time he brought the sword of flames round, The gap between con and Lady Death was not large, But large enough for arrow to fit in and aim his blade for her torso, Now that Lady Deaths Attack was dealt with and being countered the master of confusion threw the sword of souls to Con to prevent the forth coming attack from witchblade, He was moving at a remarkable speed, frcing the super speed that god had given him to it's max, The air was filled with Arrows magic . Arrows arm tingled as he felt the effects of Lady Deaths Attack on Con, “electrifying wouldn’t you say” he smiled at the God of Chaos his right arm burnt and smoldering.

He refused to let DC have his day the way he wanted it, Chaos was the point of this battle, This was a stage a grand one and he wanted to play a part in the fairytale.

Avatar image for children_of_arrow
Children Of Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rina slipped in the woods and flew like a child dancing with nature. Her very soul screamed chaos and madness as she danced between the leaves of the trees, Out of nowhere a huge rubber chicken about the size of a full grown man hit her . She stopped dead and peered through the trees at see two small top hats lay in a clearing, child like giggles rumbled from the centre of the hats. Her eyes lit up with joy as she jumped down from the tree’s. One of the hats began to hop away from her and the other began to float. She clapped her hands and watched the display of magic. The hat hopping away stopped and flipped over. A small head peered out and with a full smile slipped back in the hat. She sat crossed legged as she waited and then from the upside down hat leaped a tiny person dressed in a black suit and a blank face, A large red smile began to appear as it rolled to sit under the floating hat and then two red eyes peeked out of the black face, As if it was just waking up.

A moment later two small feet appeared from the hat above, placing a foot on the head of the one beneath, Two small hands pulled the hat up showing an exact copy of the one below, Both had wicked red smiles across their faces. As the one on top flipped down the other ran over and picked up his hat and placed it on his head. The two took a bow and Rina could not contain herself and picked them up for a hug screaming “MINI ARROWS” their child like laughter broke out around the trees and towards the VV castle. As they broke loose from her grip they flopped to the floor and pulled themselves up, In one voice that sounded like a million children speaking at once, they simply said “PLAY”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild heard Weatherman and the others speaking to him, but his attention was elsewhere trying to follow Arrow in the building. But the fragment of Arrow inside his mind an body kept getting in the way "You do realize this fight will only end in the deaths of many if not all of your team right?" still inside his mind Darkchild spoke to him "If some are to die, then that is what must happen. They were not strong enough to be a VV and for that fell against his skills, anyone can escape his madness it just takes time. He grows bored you know that more than I do. Survival means being able to either grab his attention an beat him, or bore him to death and pray for a quick death." Darkchild shook his head pushing Arrow from talking to him anymore. He knew that Arrow wasnt going to let his plan happen so he waited an soon he was greeted with the man of the hour himself, Arrow walked in letting the girls go past for a brief moment. Darkchid could see a shimmer of Const behind him an he knew the girls were in for a fight, and Arrow walked towards the remaining group speaking of things he thought he knew that Darkchild was worthless an pathetic. Darkchild held on his anger and spoke to Arrow as he floated up closer to Weatherman and Darkchild "And you did any better oh mighty leader? No you did as well as Gambler did and that was good for a little bit until the power went to his head. You simply left you arrogant pr!ck, left us up to hang an be slaughtered. I would never do that, and you think your tricks are unseen to me I know of all the things you are capable of doing."

Arrow glared at Darkchild an spoke to Weatherman, his wrist twitched softly and Darkchild knew what was coming he watched as the swords appeared in Arrows hand just like everything he knew what was coming. Arrow was attacking the weak first getting them out of the way, he moved swiftly and quick. Darkchild had to top that if he was going to save them, he teleported out of visiblity and then returned his own swords in hand. Lifting his arm he stopped the attack with his sword, blocking the attack  meant for Lady Death, and with his other he threw the other sword in his hand and it slammed into the Sword of Flames its skidding across the room he turned his head looking over to Arrow "Not going to make this easy my brother." his eyes dart out the door and he looks back at the girls "Leave if your to fight Constantine so be it, but get out of here! Lead him out of the area" Darkchild pushed up on the blades and disappeared teleporting and reappearing in front of Const with a smile as he whispered "Leave." turning the blade around the hilt poiting out his hand glew and a magnetic ball of energy appeared in his hand he spun tossing it at Const direction aiming the attack so if it hit it would launch him out into the hall way away from him and Arrow.

He reappeared back behind Arrow. He knew the man knew he was behind him but he narrowed his eyes onto Arrow and his hands began to glow with energy. He leaped forward then suddenly aimed upwards firing at the ceiling abve them. The energies slammed in it ceiling and they came crashing down, he turned looking at Weatherman for a brief moment "
I know your enough for Arrow, but I need you to help the others. They will need your help, I will be their to help once Ive slowed Arrow down enough. Now go and find Spectrum we will need him for whats coming. I can taste the Childrens powers, Arrow has brought his children. Now go!" he spoke telepathcially, then flipping the sword in his hand around he swung upwards at Arrow then downwards with the other sword.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Spectrum

spectrums feet left the ground. Enough of this nonsense. It was time for the fight. the nervuos feeling of anticipation swept over his body, his stomach rattled. A shimmering light, like the surface of water and Spectrum was inviable, visable, invisable. He thrust his body through the air. Getting faster and faster, springing around cornors. He could see everything, everything that light touched. He charged his fists with light, they shone as brightly as stars the air around them began to fiz and pop. He clapped together the two luminous masses and the corridoors were filled with the dazzling light, leaving the wallpaper. carpet, paintings and ceiling all drained of their colour. He raised his hands again and once againn they shone like beacons and like before he brought them together but this time with far greater force. the very fabric of the building wall, floor, ceaiing were consumed by this emotionless blinding light.

Spectrum now floated in  the hollow which his outburst had created. The structure of the building for three meters above, below and around him had been vaporized. Several corridoors and rooms were now exposed to his shpere of nothing. He floated in the middle, up then down. Slowly bobbing sa he let his powers come to the fore. Light then dark. His body became a torch. Shining and giving then absorbing and taking the light it had given away, savagly, greedily. It would never do to enter a battle cold. No matter how big no matter how small.

then, in a flash, he was gone. A ray of light zipped around the cornors of the massive castle, leaving its trail of ashes and flame.

He rematerialized in front of the entrane. His sudden halt creating a back flow of wind, in which ashes ruched and brushed against his fingers, thighs, back and cheek. He landed on the ground left foot first, like he had been taught. He knew they were all in there, having the pre battle banter. He breathed in deeply. Once. Twice. He place his han on the door know and twisted.

The broom closet.

Spectrum covored his face in his hands. It certaintly had been a long time. He navigated hia way around the castle, again, he had missed a left and within seconds he stood before the unfolding battle.
Swprds scraped and magic and electricty filled the air. He quickly turned invisable. It would make little difference as most could sense his presence with their powers anyway, but it did make him less self conscious. He now waited for his part in this grand schematic to unfold.

Alec Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alec Hunter

"Well, I suppose its time we join the fighting, eh Aztek?" Alec spoke out loud but the voice in his head had departed, Aztek was no longer present, merely his power remained, the power that was animating Hunter. Aztek would most likely return soon but he had warned Alec beforehand that he could not constantly be there to guide the living corpse, and at those times Alec should just improvise and kill the enemy without thought. What Aztek didn't mention to Alec is that he had no care whether or not the corpse survived, for it was just a pawn, sure if it survived he would bestow unto it a true second chance at life, but if it didn't survive, Aztek wouldn't be mourning it.

You see, Alec was delusional, not right in the head, he believed Aztek cared for him, that he was the god's right hand servant, he believed no harm would ever come to him because his lord would always protect him. Whether this would be his undoing or not, we have yet to see...

"So...who to kill first, who should it be? Maybe I should let my victims decide?" His thought process was interrupted as he felt a very striking presence within the VV fortress, without Aztek's conscience overtaking his own, he could not determine who this individual was, as he knew none of these individuals except for Arrow, but he sensed power, this being's power was the opposite of that which Aztek had granted him. The light to his darkness, a lingering emotion of Aztek's put the thought in his head that he would fight this being, he had always liked a challenge and he usually fought other shadow-users, to battle a wielder of light would be a fun new task.

A grin grew across his face and in a flash he was gone, riding the shadows at a speed faster than light, ironic isn't it? Anyways, he reformed himself into a physical form just shy of the light emanating presence he had sensed but he saw nothing. At first confused, he was about to think he had misguessed himself when Aztek's mind filled his host body once again and spoke through his mouth, "Come out Spectrum, you chose to fight for the wrong side, and for it, you will die."