THOTH: The Conqueror of Time

Katic_thoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Katic_thoth

The scene was strange, a touch of coldness, anger, sadness. It was all so foggy, but it was clear enough to see and the voices were so loud they boomed like thunder and lightning. Through the fog you could see some sort of court room and the judges were high up on podiums, they were gods to some people, celestial beings to others. They were looking down on another man, another god or celestial being, his hands were restrained by golden cuffs attached to a ball and chain, his eyes were aflame behind his black cowl, his eyes were much more frightening then his muscular frame. They spoke of anger, death, evil, destruction. He looked up at these so called gods and mocked them, a look of no shame only pleasure in whatever he was being accused of. 

"Thoth, god of time." The god at the middle and top podium announced, "You have been accused of causing the pharaohs to enslave people, how do you plea?" He waited for a moment, Thoth looked up, an evil smile spread across his face, "My response is the same response to if I asked you "gods" if you are guilty of being fools, the answer would be yes, guilty." A look of fear was obvious on the first gods face, "He is not allowed to speak to us like that!" A female judge objected, "I DO NOT NEED YOUR PERMISSION!" Thoth boomed fiercely reaching his hands up at the female but the ball on the ground kept his chain in check. "You are not MY GODS! I WILL RULE YOU ALL!" Thoth continued angrily, "ENOUGH!" The first god regained his confidence and spoke, "You are done speaking, you were once known as the god of Wisdom and that is what you will become, you will forever be trapped as wisdom and nothing more, not a god and you will not be known as a god, merely a demon." "ALL I DID WAS TAKE CHARGE! THE HUMANS ARE BELOW US, I SHOWED THEM THE WAY TO KILL THEMSELVES! I SHOWED THEM WAR, SLAVERY, I GAVE THEM THE TOOLS TO END THEMSELVES! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME! FALL ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE ME!" 

"ENOUGH!" The top god yelled causing the chains to pull Thoth down to his knees, "You are forever banished Thoth, there is no other way." The god raised his hand pointing one finger at Thoth, lightning shot out hitting Thoth in the chest and causing him to shriek in pain, "I WILL FIND A WAY OUT AND WHEN I DO, WHEN I DO! YOU WILL ALL PAY, THE GODS, THE HUMANS, YOU. WILL. ALL. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!" He disappeared in one big explosion. There was silence for about a minute, the longest minute any of the gods have ever lived, then the female goddess spoke, "What he spoke of, a way out...he was bluffing out of fear and anger, correct?" The god did not speak for another long minute, he just stared at where Thoth once was, where he fell. "I dearly hope so, or we are all doomed."   

"AHHHHHH!" a teenage boy yelled waking up, he was in some sort of purple futuristic ooze like bed, that was a horrible dream...I don't really remember it though...He thought scratching his head, he sat up as the purple ooze pushed him out of the bed, he looked at his gauntlet realizing the date, "No way!" He yelled with a huge grin, he stood up pressing a few buttons and causing a futuristic red and silver armor to appear on his body, a helmet appeared in his hands as well with a metal face piece, he put it on and the metal face plate molded into his own facial features. He grinned pressed another button on his gauntlet, which caused him to be engulfed by the floor and sucked down to the bottom floor,  he looked around realizing no one was home, he sighed walking to the kitchen, he pressed a few buttons and a bowl of cereal with a plate of toast came out and floated onto the table, he took a seat in front of it, he looked to the left realizing there was a hologram disk laying on the table. He pressed it and a woman appeared. "Hey Katic, dad and I had to get to work early, make yourself some food. Seeya later sweetie." He sighed laying his chin on his hand and scooped up some cereal and milk shoving it in his mouth, "Happy 18th birthday to me..."  

A few hours had passed and no one had come home, after watching some television Jersey shore "on the moon", playing his virtual game "Call of duty 67" about world war six, and eating every snack possible he was bored, he picked his feet up from the coffee table and pressed a few buttons, which caused it to get swallowed up by the floor, a second later it popped back up with simple, ancient papers, pencils, pant brushes, color pencils, and markers. He grabbed his notepad and opened it up, drawings of 21st century heroes were in there, Umbra, Kierkess, Overkill, Cicada, Ball & Chain, Scorn, his favorite heroes. Well Ball and Chain weren't the most true blue heroes, but he liked the emotional struggles that they both had, Scorn fighting with the fact of thinking he was just a monster without a soul and Marco not caring enough about himself and sacrificing his body to save people under Ball's control. He looked at the picture of BC and had an idea, he sat up walking into the next room, he looked at the door of his fathers lab and knew it would be locked, he turned to they're library and pulled out a hologram, he pressed a few buttons on it and a card came out. He smile taking it and walking to the door unlocking it.  

He walked into the lab, a giant white room with amazing and ridiculous inventions. His father was an inventor, the best in the universe actually and Katic loved to toy around with his fathers inventions, especially one in particular. He walked passed all the inventions and stopped at one, a sort of cauldron with purple water floating around, he smiled pulled up a stool and pressing a button on his gauntlet, causing a wire to come out and attach to the side of the invention, Ball and Chain, Marco smith, year 2011 Katic thought, the cauldron started to swirl and then a part of it cleared and showed Marco walking down the street listening to music from his skull candy headphones, Katic smiled and started to draw. It only took him a few minutes and the picture was perfect, every detail was exact. He closed his notepad proud of himself, then looked back at the cauldron, I wonder what I look like in the future... he always questioned this, but was always too scared of looking, not wanting to change anything important, but come on..it was his 18th birthday and no one was home...he deserved some sort of present....right? 

Show me, what happens to me.. he commanded in a thought, nothing happened at first, but then the purple liquid started to spin again and only one hole opened up all the way to left...to the past...even before Marco walking down the street, strange, he leaned forward looking into it. It showed him maybe in his late twenty, with a scruffy beard and in some strange sort of dark egyptian tunnel, he grabbed a shovel digging for a few minutes, then bending down and pulled out a chest, he opened it up and a key floated up, a smile spread across his face." "ENOUGH!" a familiar voice to Katic yelled, a voice he felt like he heard in a dream, "For finding all of these keys, you have put on the rath of the curse, the curse of the gods, all of your family will now die." "No please! I just wanted to help! I just wanted to help!" He yelled falling to his knees, a look of confusion, shock and fear was in Young Katic's eyes. Suddenly a ripple spread across the long cauldron and different holes opened up of his future self. He looked into one to see his older self in his armor with a weak smile, looking at what appeared to be his parents naked in some sort of futuristic tube. He looked to the left to see another future self, he was back in Egypt and reached over to a podium grabbing a strange book, his future self screamed in pain and fell to his knees. Young Katic looked to the middle, a look of pure terror spread across his face. Suddenly a huge hole was opening up destroying any of the other holes.  

He looked down at his self, in a black cowl and white suit, an evil look in his eyes. His future self looked up and smiled at Katic, was he really smiling at him!? The future self slowly reached up and his hand came out of the cauldron, Katic tried to run away but he felt himself grabbed by an unknown force. He felt himself getting pulled in and he tried to scream but he couldn't, he fell into the cauldron still trying to scream and then everything went black. Katic slowly woke up feeling a strong grip around his throat, he opened his eyes looking at his future self in the black cowl, he looked around realizing they were in some sort of strange dimension with swirling colors everywhere, it seems as though they were time traveling. "Hello young self." The future self announced, "My name is Thoth and we will rule the everything, space, time, and reality." Katic didn't speak, he didn't know what to say exactly, "Here let me show you." He reached to Katic's temple and the boy flinched when feeling Thoth's fingers press against his skull, suddenly a stream of information shot into his mind.  

He saw a image of his future self Thoth sitting on a thorn, a strange demon cyborg like woman named Azrael and a good looking young man name Laz Winters stood by his side, behind him a building with a Link Tech symbol which Thoth was now in control of was present. The information told him that Thoth had taken over the world and in doing so had enslaved almost everyone. The few that weren't enslaved were perfected with nanobots that he had created himself, Katic always wanted to be a hero, but instead he would become a evil tyrant..."NOOOOOO!" Katic yelled shooting energy blasts from his suit sending Thoth back, the blasts didn't hurt Thoth, merely shocked him, but it was enough for Katic to escape, he shot through the dimension. Katic was smart kid and had taken more information then he was allowed and now he knew how to navigate through time. He flew through the time stream away from Thoth and headed for one place, the time of heroes. They could help before Thoth destroyed all of space, time and reality. The just...had too.

DKing_CiCADA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DKing_CiCADA

A bright orange sky filled the air and zipping across was Cicada screaming at the top of his lungs. Who else.  
"I love flying! You hear them say it all the time in movies and comics, but once you really try it your in a whole different world. It's just WOOOOOOOOOOO!" 
Of course at his moment of acceleration, his helmet goes off. "Target approaching"  
Cicada not used to the new suit he acquired in his recent adventures reacted in the worst way possible 
"You can talk?!?" taking a direct hit from a artillery missile. Cicada falling now fighting the erg to black out. 
"Now to have some payback, and payback is a b@&*!" 
Cicada flew down to the S.A.M. turrets shooting sonic blasts at them. Then took both of his sonic disks and threw them at  the base of the turrets cutting them down. The disks flew back into his hands. All the foot soldiers coward in fear. 
"Really thats it?" Cicada disappointed. Cicada activated the paralyzingly sound and all the soldiers were down. "Boring" 
Pouncing behind Cicada was a giant white and red mech with a giant V shaped torso.  
"What are you suppose to be the big metal vag" interrupted Cicada was shot by an energy blast.  Having being tossed back 50 ft Cicada got back up. 
"I'm gonna feel that one later." Cicada started to fly pass lasers dodging them. He threw his disk into the mech's chest causing a crack. The disk began to come back and Cicada flew right at him. He landed on the mech's chest putting his fist into the crack and blasting a sonic blast through than tumbling down. Jumping off Cicada said "That wasn't even a challenge" Than a flash of light came, the space around him started to ripple n crack like glass. And it seemed that Cicada's challenge finally came. 

Kierkess91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kierkess91

“Ah a full moon simply magnificent” Kierkess thought to himself as he looked at his soon to be prey. A small town still very much behind the current times their houses still made out of mud and straw. Kierkess was not targeting the simple townsfolk, he had received a contract from a member of this small quaint village requesting the eradication of a group of werewolves that had taken up residence here. When Kierkess originally came to the village to scout out his prey before the attack he realized that a few had quickly become close to one hundred. Knowing that he could still win the fight he decided anyway to see if his friend Overkill would care to partake in the fun.

As Kierkess walked into the COP city he immediately saw his friend. “Hey Peter, how are you?” Kierkess asked “Not too bad yourself?” Overkill responded “I am doing well, but enough with the idle chatter I actually came here to ask for your assistance for one of my contracts.” Kierkess exclaimed “Now Kier, you know I do not get involved in your “Contracts”, half the time they are very shady.” Overkill began “Hang on, before you go any farther this contract is legit and is from a small farming village to the south.” Kierkess interrupted “OK Kier you have my attention” Overkill responded “alright good, the village is lets say infested with over one hundred werewolves at the moment. They are using the farmers as slaves and also their meals, naturally I decided to help them and I figured this kind of contract is right up your ally. Of course I will split the pay fifty/fifty.” Kierkess explained “Yeah I could go for knocking some wolves around I’m in. One thing though how will I know which are the wolves and which are just regular townsfolk?” Overkill asked “ I have already thought of this most of the wolves are young so on a full moon they transform whether they wish to or not so that is when we strike.  The older wolves will retain their human form so don’t trust anyone except me when we are there. I will take out the elder wolves I can smell their putrid stink form miles away.” Kierkess said “alright sounds good” Overkill responded. Kierkess could sense the excitement in his friend. “also, I will attack from the north side and you from the south. When you are ready shoot a blast of energy into the sky to signal me from there on good louck my friend.

The two arrived at the village about a half hour later, nodding to each other the two separated to go to their respective positions. Kierkess sat in wait in the bushes admiring the moon looking at the forsaken town over run with the beasts “the beast won’t even know what hit them. Kierkess sat his hand on his twin katana “all that’s left is for the signal” Kierkess thought. At that very moment a red beam of light shot into the air, Kierkess’s eyes turned blood red as he bolted down the hill at the town.

Upon entering the town he laughed as he impaled a wolf that was looking at the beam of red light. The rest of the pack heard the now dead wolves cry of pain now looking at Kierkess with murder in their eyes. Kierkess took one final look at the moon and saw a wolf fly through the air, Kierkess laughed “Well overkill has joined the fray.” Noticing the wolves surrounding him Kierkess became serious as they lunged he burst into bats. The wolves collided in mid air as Kierkess materialized overtop of them falling form the sky he impaled four of their heads into the ground. As another wolf jumped Kierkess ripped his sword out of the others heads as he ran towards the wolf now in mid air Kierkess jumped at the wolf. Kierkess began spinning in mid air as he drew closer to the wolf as he made contact with the beast he shifted his weight so he would fly just above the wolf, his sword ripped through the beast as it flew by landing in a mutilated lump on the ground. Kierkess landed gracefully on the ground he looked around and taunted the wolves, “You’re getting sloppy” he said. The remaining wolves became infuriated all charging Kierkess at the same time. Kierkess seemingly danced through the attacking pack leaving dead wolves in his wake. As he thrust his sword through the final beast mouth in the area Kierkess wonder to himself, “I wonder how peter is faring”. Looking around noticing more wolves coming out from around corners, Kierkess said “Ah…more play things” he laughed as he charged the wolves.    

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Over_kill

It was late.  Dark. Only real light was the full moon over head.  That was the idea.  Peter had been asked to help a good friend of his.  Kierkess, an ancient vampire with extreme power.  Although, such power didn't stop Earth's Mightiest Mortal from making every Twilight joke imaginable.  Kier had asked for Peter's assistance in a "job" that he needed a little extra muscle for.  Peter hated the fact that Kier did mercenary work.  He really wanted to see him get on a team and do a lot more good that he was capable of.  The job was to exterminate a large group of werewolves that have been terrorizing a village.  The oppourtunity to do some good made Pete take the deal... Well.  That and the promise of half the pay-out.  But mostly for doing something good.   

Overkill laid in a bush on the outskirts of the village.  He was to give the go ahead for the attack.  He watched as two wolves that were standing upright dragged a farmer to about ten feet in front of him.  Kier said that mostly, they were younger wolves that would change involuntarily.  These were the ones Peter was to attack because he couldn't tell if someone was an older werewolf and suppressing the change.  Pete attacked from the south and Kier took the north.  They'd meet in the middle and take out any stragglers afterward.   

Peter watched as the man screamed and the two wolves got ready to tear him apart.  He stood up from his hidden position and fired a single blast of red energy into the sky.  This was the signal for Kierkess to begin the attack.  But, Pete also used it to draw attention to himself.  As the two wolves looked at him and growled, he smirked.  That's right.  Come on puppies.  The wolf on the right lept at him and Overkill fired a blast of energy through it's midsection.  The beast fell to the ground and Overkill moved onto the next one.  It had tried to attack with a downward slash with its claws.  Overkill blocked the attack by putting his left fist into it's wrist and deflecting the blast down to his lower right side while pulling his right hand back.  The beast's face had come lower than it had planned and Peter placed an uppercut into the underside of it's jaw.  A little harder than he wanted to.  The werewolf was sent flying through the air to the north.  Ok... I guess Kier cvan finish that one.   

He started running through the village, cutting down every wolf he saw with his claymore and his energy blasts.  It was almost too simple.  The young wolves had little control over themselves and attacked without thiking carefully.  He made it to the center of the village before Kier.  He planned this so that he would have the area under control when he got there.  As he waited for Kier to show up, he began fighting off the beasts that had followed him there. 

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 614azrael

A woman pale as the dead lyed half covered under black sheets. Her long crimson hair flowed off the bed and about halfway to the floor. It looked much like a miniature river of blood. Her features remained youthful and young though her presence spoke of ages of experience. Both eyes glowed red her right eye metallic and glowing with an eerie light. She rested her head leisurely on her right arm a robotic appendage that glistened in the fire light of the room. Her legs were skin toned but shined they were steel from the knee down and remained uncovered from the sheets. Scars of a forgotten war were the reason for her cybernetics. The most subtle of these alterations to the womans apearence was the left eye which still held the glow of the one beside it but on closer expection it was clear that it was a mix of wires and crystals.

A man laying beside her sat up. A business associate at the new reformed Link Tech. He had been working on bio weaponry at the time they met before. The past hour he thought was a one time thing not worth missing out on. No strings or conections attatched. The cyborg however had been gathering information through the various electronic sources that existed in the space faring age. By now she had known everything from his social security number and birth to the not so concealed email conversations with underaged women to his drug habits he had. The money for these less then pleasant luxuries of his were by skiming money off the top of his profits. She typically stayed out of these matters however the mans profits were directed mostly to her boss. This ment her “master” as he liked to be called was making less money and thus so was she. For the time being she would play the sweet and collaborative card. She could never play innocent her demeanor didn’t allow it however she could come off as someone who wasn’t a threat. Then when the time came she would take the wretchs life a quick shower of blood was always a good way to start the evenings off.

The victim to be looked over at the pale companion. “So as you said it yourself my life is that of someone boring as hell and unexciteing. So then why don’t you tell me a story worth being told you look like you have a tale or two.” Azrael rolled her eyes in annoyance. The history lesson was long old and took to much time. Killing was the one and only pleasure nowadays not story time. It would pass the time however so she rolled her shoulders and prepared for the long conversation that would come. The action came with a small mechanical whir as she rose.

Two Centuries of Blood

Azrael was born a demon and a human to be precise. Though shes completely a demon and has been often labeld a/the demon queen her origins were a bit more complex. A child was born on june fourteenth as the six hundred and fourteenth child of the hospital that day. Meanwhile in one of the many plains of hell a demon gave birth to her six hundred fourteenth child. Both children were born at six fourteen AM and through this the bodies were switched mid birth. The human body died in the inferno realm as simple as that. The minds however of the human and demon were fused into one entity. At the age of four a priest would try and kill the woman named Andrea Blair Felkair. As a defensive mechanism the baby lit the man on fire. In the middle of the night the babies parents woke to find a robed man burning before their child. Years would pass and slowly the addiction to violence would consume the red haired child more and more.She would go on as a free lance assassin for awhile before meeting with the man Daggerklutz to become one of his many members of the Vine Syndicate. She would come to fall in love with a man who had instigated an entire war and had lived a life of violence much like her own. The two would eventully marry and engage in numerous battles. The starting reasons was various but the end result was always the same. It was a successful fight held to sedate their blood lust. She also would join the team Tenebrasque In through the means of the team Shadowland falling out.

Years pass of conflicts and pleasantries of the innocents screams. In time both her and her half sister Cassidy also known as the Dark Huntress would have a child. Serenity and Alex Starks were born not to far apart and were highlights in the lives of the sisters. This pleasantry was short lived however. On the day being held to celebrate the childrens birthdays held at the ash coated forest in Rigus Mortis the Tenebrasque In city under her control, her family would be slain. Angelic entities came to claim the lives of these sinners and the ones bound to them.

Serenity ran through the ashes chaseing small blood soaked creatures. Imps pulled from the warp for her to play with ran a muck as the Symarian demon half breed attempted to through shurikans into their horned skulls. On a tree branch nearby Alex sat kicking her legs back and forth occasionally throwing rocks near Serenity to disrupt her attacks. Alex was smart and mischevious traits Azrael was sure she got from her mother. She had never spoken with Ethan much so it was rare she gave credit to him. Serenity on the other hand while calculateing like her father and thus someone who could come out on top of almost any game was ambitious. That was the trait she got from her mother, running in blades drawn and rage in her eyes was far more appealing to the youngling. They were as amuseing a pair as their parents. Sitting near by talking casualy was both Azrael and Dark Huntress. Both were killers with remarkable healing factors and strong beliefs. Az was designated a terrorist by most and while she had a heart it was mostly bloodshed on her mind. Huntress however was working for the largest hero operation that existed. She was on the secretive end that hid in shadows and did the dirty work. By no means was she the hero and she would never go up to a podium to shake the presidents hand but the good ententions were still there. Blair tended to think of them as two flip sides of a coin.

A strong light came from the skies piercing trhrough the thick smoke from the burning city. It was white as the evening sun and the particles in the air all around it seemed to shine like golden stars. Inky black silouetts could be seen comeing down. There was dozens of the figures large wings spaning from their backs. Feathers as brilliant in shine as the snow floated down. Slowly the several feet touched the earth. Armor a mix of gold and silver caked the fields that were covered in debris burned remains and ash. They were the perversion to a world that smelled of despair as clear as rain after a midevening storm. Or perhaps they the salvation from the place that reaked of agony. The perception was up to the viewer but it was evident neither side was thrilled by the circumstance. The arcangel Gabriel stood on one side in the center of the light seeking to redeem the world of the vile stench of the bloodline. On the other side with a burning city as the back drop stood the two woman with blood red hair and agitation in their eyes. Huntress unsheathed her kurkris from her sheathes concealed near her wrists. These blades had a sharp edge well known for decapitating people in single swipes. Not the most reknown weapon but highly lethal in the right hands. Azrael withdrew two tonfas from her back. Unlike the typical weapons however she had customized hers into the chainblades used by the space marines and other acociates that were dedicated to the Navigator.

Gabriel the blond haired angel who had once lost his daughter to Azrael and was famous for being one of heavens finest warriors, unsheathed a broad sword with golden markings running alongside the edges. He rose his dual set of wings casualy and frowned in distatste at what he was about to do. With a flutter of the four massive wings strong gusts pushed the four women back a few steps. Following the strong wind was a volley of feathers that curved in trajectory until aimed at the children. Angels are figures of piece but they are soldiers with methods to slay their opposition. The wings of these angels were tiped with barely noticibel blades that coursed with energy. They hit with a static based discharge. Filled with the razor tipped feathers and electrical currents coursing through their bodies the children died almost instantly. They had to die so said the angelic law but it wasn’t something to rejoice in the angels chose the quickest means. Blair and Cassidy thus had their worlds brought down even faster as a result. Both fought off the emotions washing over them. Now was time for vengeance over feelings. The hate coming off them put some of the younger angels at unease.

Cassidy surprisingly acted before Azrael could even attack. A burst of telekinetic energy shoved half a dozen angels to the ground. Leaping into the air above them she unholstered the two shoulder holstered pistols opening fire on the angelic prey below. Percision was not her goal but rather dammage alone those on the ground were hit in vital organs most the victims would die by bleeding out.Landing on her feat she emptied the clips in to those near by and unsheathed her kurkris from her sheethes she had on her sleaves. Blair stood at her back chainswords at the ready eager to aid in takeing revenge she already had the weapons driping with the entestince of those who got in her path. Minutes passed and while the duo suffered minor engeries their healing factor insured there well being. Huntresses' kurkris came down on the head of another annointed. She had dodged to the right to avoid a spear thrusted at her abdomen and in return cleaved the head in two. At the same time Azra severed the wings of her target while her second blade tore into the angel woman's ribcage from impalement. This was when the archangel Gabriel had enough with the brutality.

The fight took place at blinding speed and the first to drop was Blair herself. Blades kicked to the side for a brief moment disrupting any defense Gabriel plunged his sword into the location where her heart should have been. The events with Gluknar ane becomeing a red lantarn allowed her to the end survive the blow that otherwise would have been fatal. It still resignated in the mind however that life had come to an end and so the Crimson Queen found herself considered dead as she fell to the ash covered ground that was her city Rigus Mortis. This left Cassidy on her own against the archangel in less then thirty minutes her world had fallen apart again. Gambler had betrayed her in her early years. Donnie had lost his life it seemed by Darkchild and while he lived on what the two had become lost in the mans forgoten memories. Following the day she lost her love at the time she had found herself raviged by Darkchild. The memories of the agony, perversion and betrayal of even her own body in that situation still had haunting effects in the subconciousness as it always dose. Her life had afterwards picked up it seemed a child a wedding and the discovery of her mother. THe luxuries were fadeing fast now however as she was caught in a situation she shouldn't have had to indure.

Filled with anger and discontent she continued to lash out at Gabriel. She pushed herself to her limits trying to take him down. Despite the wounds she inflicted however she couldnt get a critical blow in. As she began to tire her mind weekend from telikenetic outbursts and the emotional strain, her body worn from wounds and fatigue that had piled on enough to strain her healing abilities the angel got the opening he had waited for. Cass through her now broken blades at the winged figure resilient to the end. The edge tore a gash in the cide of his head but he continued onward. Her small fist went towards his head the remains of her strength put behind it. Stepping out of the way and grabing her by the forehead he made his final move. The word sorry parted his lips as electricity flowed through his body up to his hands and finaly washing over Dark Huntress. The energy continued to build up until the light was as briliant as the sun. To put Cassidy to rest he needed to disentegrate her entirely. She was erased from physical existance the angel last and only one believed to remain alive flew away.

Warsman picked Azrael up after noticing her apsince for some time. Both were remorsfull of the events that had happend. They parted earth for sevral years not wanting to be on the back water planet that had led to such scars. Kaligar did what he could for the blood hair but with the sorrow she felt they grew apart slowly. Blair began to change emotionaly her demeanor grew cold. Pain excited her and she still lusted for blood, the playful attitude though was lost. Laughter and affection grew more and more scarce onborard the ship Warsman commanded. More and more she could be found on her own building devices of agony and traping demons in objects to imbue them with more power. Eventully she was a creature of the shadows the only time anyone even her soldiers in the Wings of Death the batalion of Symarians she comanded never saw her aside from the times of conflict.

Nearing the begining of the thirty first century approximantly the year two thousand nine hundred and seventy one Warsman and Azrael returned to Symarr. It was the home world of the people Warsman thought most akin to family seeing that he had no offspring or Cassidy anymore. The planet was under invasion Orks the xenomorph filth that held a profound hate for Warsman had arived in atmosphere with a fleet imeasurable in size. On top of this was a legion of Chaos Space Marines that had surficed their ocult followers growing every day. They were a chapter of Symarr that got lost in the warp. Overtime they joined the other legions of Khorne and now they sought to crush the world they were born on in the name of chaos.

Orbital naval combat was first to take place. The plannet was well populated with destroyed ships prior to the invasion. Once the war in the skies was done though there would be little sunlight to the planet. Chaos legions were the only ones with space faring craft by the time the war was done. Most ships crash landed on the planet. It was like that of a meteor shower on a moon except every rock that hit the earth was well armed for war. With all fleets grounded the planet was ingulfed in war. The skies were split with streems of exhaust and blackend by the smoke of artillary bombardment. The lakes and oceans eventully ran dry as the various forces drained it for its resources. The trees forests and all other plant life was lost as tanks and personel cariers waged war and traversed the landscape. As the conflict went on the cities fell mighty walls and towering buildings crumbled. Warsman was a icon of war and with Azrael as his queen his efforts in battle were only made easier. Yet no matter the skill there comes a time where the numbers truely outweigh the expertise. The chaos space marines were equal to them and at the start the numbers of Khorne and Symarrian were equal. They had the upperhand by not fighting a two pronged war however and so soon they also had the upperhand. The xenos on the other hand were simply relentless Bloodstompa had brought everything he could muster with one final attempt to finaly take Kailgar's head.

Months passed as the war raged on. Eventually the legions of chaos and xenos were nearing the kingdom that held Kaligar's mother. The grand city was the one place not ravaged yet by the conflict. It was the climax to the battles that had been going on, by the time it ended all sides had been reduced to roughly thirty percent of what they started out with. Artillery would be scarce and most importantly the status of each army was altered in unpredictable ways. The center of Symarr burned in ruin and the queen that was the pressent ruller was slain. Bloodstompa had taken her life and this led to Kaligar being anointed the ruler as well as an icon to the Navigator. His first task after being promoted was to kill the ork leader. On the highest tower of the kingdom Warsman and Bloodstompa had their final confrontation and when the thunderous roar of the dual ended the Beacon of the Navigator and profound king of war walked away with the tusked ugly head of the ork commander. The xenos army afterwards while three times bigger then the other two was apsent of leadership and would now be the lesser threat. As that titanic quarell occured however another battle in the streets was waged.

The Wings of Death were lead against the legions of chaos, as demonic energy from the warp filled the air and blood was spilt on both sides Azrael began to lose her hold of order. The rouge space marines were in touch with the one thing that had always been home for her. They wielded the only thing familar to Warsman's queen hell and all the beautiful mayhem that came with it. The queen's soldiers all fell greatly outnumbered as demons were pulled from the warp and the enemy pulled air support where they had been left on there own. As they came to an end the symarians that served Khorne nealed before the blood haired demon. They dedicated their lives to her and offered command of their army. The warp clawed at her mind pulling her towards this path. Kaligar had been slowly been growing more in touch with his 'faith' and this ment she would be the heritic and reject once agin. She felt she had already lost her lover and was simply waiting for him to raise the torch for the which hunt. That being said she turned, she was given the weapon known as the Abyssal Blade said to rival even the Fist of Symar. The blade shaped itself to the wielders will and summoned the warp to create things like black holes. It could cleave through even adamantium said to have belonged to Khorne himself in ages long forgoten. The Legions of Khorne were hell bent on them coming out on top.

Another month passed of battle and it had all came down now to one final engagement. The armies had all been cut down to half since the day when the kingdom fell. Warsman resided with his remaining men at some distant mountains. The height and terain made it a good defensive position. The xenos had prepared one final stampeed to squash all in their way. Though lacking in ordanace they didnt care for as they said "greener is meaner and they are neither" thus what did they need to be concerned about. Azrael had collected all the equipment left in preparation to storm the mountains. The time had come to finish the persecution of this world. She felt betrayed all emotions humans ever preeched about had been the cause of pain from her sister Amber to her family Cass Serenity and Alex and now even love was the cause of anguish. Death and the delivery of pain was all there was to live for. Take the lives of everyone and everything that was a dream woth believing in. Where beter to start it then with the execution of her ex husband.

The assault had been going on for a few hours. The ork forces had gone first as anticipated. They were then the victim of a brutal cross fire. With Warsman having high ground and Azrael assaulting them from the rear they found themsolves being anihlated before they could manage to even do much harm. Once the artilery fire came in the xenos were at a loss entirely. The servants of chaos only took the blunt end of the air strikes do to their position. Some molten slag and a few rocks all that came their way while the green skins lost nearly everything and Warsman and his folowers took some blows as well. The mist and smoke of the barrage fadded to reveal the afftermath. Azrael had the upperhand in numbers slightly. By the end of the climb she predicted she would be equal in numbers and from there would come the conclusion.

The air cracked with energy from the heat and explosions going on around them. The dead scatered the ground leaving little snow to be seen. The winter frost came down at a constant down poor though the majority of the snow was melted and back to water before it could add on to the white earth. The skies were a magnificent grey enough to be considered gloomy and depresing if you were not one to hate the sun and love the darkness. The armor of the various wariors was whet from rain yet continued to be a bit sticky with the fresh blood that constantly erupted from new kills. These were not men and woman of common life they didnt scream in pain when struck that didn't lessen the syphony of war though. Orders from those in charge could be heard from the near constant bark of bolter fire and the roar of molter cannons. Clouds of dust were kicked up in endless torents providing Azra and company cover as they climbed up the cliff ledge. The principle of trench war back on earth in old conflicts while seeming unevolved and advanced was the principle means of gaining ground here. As it always had been and thus it was a hour long climb of take cover and empty a clip with pot shots or constant sheets of flanking fire, then would come the charge stoping for brief moments to fire off a few rounds.

After time passed the two forces were on top of eachother, the orks were done no survivors to pose a threat to either side. Warsman led the Symarians that remained all of them had been trained for war and there was a good number of space marine chapters and plenty of surviving civilians that took up arms. Azrael had the remaining cultists of Khorne and of course the ssevral space marines that had turned from their home world and turned to chaos. On the outcrop of a all but hidden cave were two small armies one golden like the sun another black as the night. The ground beneath them was speced with frozen over blood. Both generals knew that this was a fight that called for up close work. No words were exchanged just a nod of the head from both and with it every soul dropped their main weapons. A few held flechet shotguns or bolter pistols the majority however switched to melee weapons. Chainswords and chainaxes reved while weapons pulsing with energy such as blades and hammers cakled with lightning. While the anger and disaproval of each side stood both sides showed valor and eyed a challenger aside from the two individuals who at least once had loved eachother. That dual was to come after pathing a path to eachother in blood. Nobody wanted to be found in the cross hairs of one of them but was willing to give their life in combat fighting them. One side worshiping the Navigator the other chaos pure and violent a fight that many men on both sides had dreamed of for ages was about to take place on this nearly dead world.

Then as if trigered by otherwordly forces the two sides charged simultaniously. The colision enough to crack the earth as so much armor and advanced weaponry grinded into eachother with enough force to shatter rock. Then came the bloodshed as weapons slashed, rose and thrusted in lethal patterns. Armor buckled in from shear kinetic force of some weapons while others dug slowly through armor and bone. Muffled gunfire was heard as the rounds went off at point blank range. Some of the space marines on either side went with strait hand to hand combat powerfists pummeling the opposition, many of the forces Azrael led that used this method were possesed and used large taloned finngers their bodies contorted out of all recognition. Some of the more established demon prince were able to actuly bat off the heads of those that dared stand before them. The demon queen and her blackend blade surpassed the fury of all of her followers. She lashed out at all those who came in her way. She ocasionaly struck her own as she drove toward her final challenge. Death was all she knew now and she would bring it upon all those her blades met.

A librarian, one who had deffended her sister in her darkest hour and was a strong psycher and combatant met her on the battlefield. She had stripped her mind of any memories of these once bretheran and forgoten their names. The librarian however didn't abandon the memories his sorrow for having to fight her could be seen in his eyes. She brought up her blades while he rose his staff and both readied for the fight to take place. Lightning streaked through the air with every swipe of the weapon. She ducked under some attacks and blocked others as she waited for the opurtune moment. The librarian twirled the staff as he leapt in the air and prepared for a thrust into the ground that would create a shockwave of psychic energy that would cause minds to go brain dead. As he came down she leapt into the air to avoid the attack. She climbed upwards and twirled her blades so that Abyssal's edge was pointing downwards. As she hit the earth she brought her left arm back in a motion that put her blade strait through the heart of the librarian. As she did this the librarian prepared a final move at the same time her blade penetraded his chest he lashed out with the back of his staff a blade protruding at the last instant and cleaving Azra's right arm off her body. Pulling Abyssal from his abdomen she smiled, placeing her palm on the stump where most her arm was gone and burned it shut. cautorizing the wound to avoid bleeding to death she then made the killing stroke. Space marines had dual hearts both were esential but for a limited time a bretheran could live off the extra heart, so to avoid this she turned and performed a decapitation. The librarian's head falling to the earth she prepared for Kaligar's arival.

Getting to the center before him she had time to watch her husband Warsman at work. He was always a wonder to behold in the art of war. His moves were tactical and genious he used opponents momentum against them with some challenges dropping them in seconds. Others he chose to toy with and slowly take apart before puting them down, and then there were the ones he attacked with out remorse. These brief moments of anger were what attracted her to him so many years ago. He would just hack violently into his prey for a faint moment of rath before moving on. This beastal trait had been purged from him mostly but it surfaced every now and then. She did love him, to raise her hand against him was regretful. She was a demon it was a given that she was not the most faithfull companion. She would do what she wanted when she wanted and her desires would never go unfufilled. None the less though she was bound to him and in the end wished they would spend an eternity forging their own universe. Then her family was killed and there was no need for compassion. Later she would lose her place to the gods or at least so it would seem. She felt replaced and had no spot in a world revolving around a belief in a possibly mythical figure. As much as she hated it she was to become a widow today, she fought back tears as she watched the titan make his way towards her.

They met both in the center of the battle, both were icons of war and resented the path the other had chosen. Neither spoke or showed the remorse in the moment. They pushed aside such weakness an act that would last permanently for the crimson haired woman. The legendary weapon the Fist of Symarr clashed with the Abyssal Blade time and time agin. Both had a natural born instinct for battle and experience to match the natural gift. One was the most feared strategist on this planet the other had the most feared furry in conflcict. The duo was perfectly matched for eachother in companionship and now were the same in being the enemy. The vigilance was unparalel as swing for swing fatal moves were avoided or turned into small cuts. They pushed eachother to the edge of the cliff in a spar that seemed to have no end or decrease in momentum. Warsman parried a slash towards his neck and followed it with a kick outwards. Blair stumbled backwards now standing on the vary edge of the mountain one more step and she would be plumeting downwards. The first blow was aimed for her head, she met it with the blunt of her sword in a slight crouch and over head block. this gesture blocked her sight for a split second however when her wrist came infront of her eyes. That short moment was enough to give Kaligar what he needed. The hammer came around in an arc over her head and then a swipe at her feet. She didn't have time to react as the weapon colided with her knees. Armor exploded and bones shatterd she fell backwards as her legs were practically turned to ground meet in a shower of bits of flesh and blood. Streams of blood marked her fall and wile the snow covered it up as quick as it showed the lord of war had the sences and tracking skills to chase her down and make the concluding blow to this restless war. As he reached his once lover he rose the fist of Symarr preparing one final blow. Planing to cave her head in and end this quick and with mercy. She still breathed and her emerald eyes slowly loseing their flame stared into his. He held the weapon high preparing to end it all thinking he had won like he always did. The queen was as stuborn as him though and clasped her hand around Abyssal as he prepared to swing. The two wariors acted at the same moment, Azrael's blade drove upwards entering under the jaw and coming out of the base of skull right above where the spine met with the dome. Warsman's relic a weapon like no other fell on the left side of his queen's face caveing the left eye socket in splinters of bone digging into her brain. Both bodies fell beside eachother nearly unregognizable.

The servants to chaos won with high casualties, they searched the mountain for Azrael's remains. They took the corpse to the vessel they arived on and began preparing the cybernetic parts. They didn't want to lose her and thus would bring her back as adeptus mechanicus if necesary. While her body was pieced back to gether the demon'soul if you could call it that roamed the plains of the underworld. The warp, Hades, Hell whatever you chose to call it was where she resided. Her father the angel of death who was banished to the realm of chaos for being a fallen, which was the origin of the true devils as many called them, met with her. The Abyssal didn't remain in one realm or the next it followed its weilder and thus granted Azra the powers to generate a black hold and dispose of the father she named her self after yet never knew. The title of being Azrael or the Entity of Death was now rightfully hers. The ability to take life with just the will to do so and a touch of her hand was now hers as was one of the legendary sythes grim reapers wielded. Mixing the sickle with Abyssal she now had her own blade no longer connected to any god or other deity.

Returning to reality with mechanical parts and her new found atributes added to the ones she had she felt disconected from the others who bowed to Khorne. The ring that replaced her heart with energy of rage originating from the red lantarns left her but now she had no need for a heart hell and its infinite power was the source of her life. Years passed and more wars were waged never matching the pleasure of the fight with her ex husband. Not only were the battles less then what she craved her comrades were feeling more bound to their gods. The deities that existed in other dimensions had no care for the mortal world the arogant acts of affection or devastation were all that caught their all seeing eye. Societies throughout the universe were test subjects, pawns and play things to watch rip eachother apart. She was not bound to a higher figure or others she was only tied to herself. She had lived over a century she had resurected by her own means she was as much a god as any figure writen about in a fantasy people wished to put faith in. She would serve herself and the first means would be to quell those around her.

The chaos space marines had a massive warship but the engine to such a thing allowed easy obliteration. The ship was torn apart and Azrael went to earth. From hear she met with an old friend. Donnie was an undead put in simplest form. He wasn't this per say but he had half a soul sleapt in grave yards and was a necromancer so the title fit. He had always wanted more of Blair than friendship it was aparent. Not only this but he lived a life classified as evil mainly because he lived for pleasure and what satisfied him. Deeply flawed on an emotional level for all he had been put through and emmensely powerfull he was the perfect puppet for her next idea. She wanted to descover what it would be like to be an empress of a world and to build an entire city Donnie could aid in taking control as well as would make the game fun. With formation of a new society first came its downfall. A war filled with zombies, vampires possessed machines and demons the two undead conquerors brought down a distant world.

From the ruins of the world the two built a utopia to their fitting. Hear they ruled for half a century as the dominant empire that could not be matched. Rebelions were inspired only to be broken down into flames. The half soul she sat beside felt he had been given another chance at life. She was the world to him and she played to this idea equally always careing but ever remaining unattached on the same grounds. After half a century of rulling as the empress however she grew bored of the game. She could lead but she was no leader she could command but she wasn't a ruler. Her place was in the ashes of death and so time came for change. This was time to play Shiva to become the destroyer to show what chaos truely was. The space marines aided her in commiting exterminatus on the Symarrian home world. What was left of that rock was meaningless to anyone it was glass for the majority its core a dead thing that shimmered a insult to life. She had however known for years how to create monoliths and these demonic constructs she had covered this planet with. Now was time to put these to use. Before she did that an emperor would nead to fall. Some might say he was always the victim to these betrayals or horrific momments or that Azra didnt hounestly understand him, if they did it wouldn't change her plan anyway.

She walked through the halls calmly dispatching of the servants and guards. None of them expected she was out to kill the man they believed she loved. Massacre was what she craved and it was no surprise if during the day she disposed of someone at random. After minutes of screams filling the coridors it was eventually made clear something was wrong. The heavy doors to the throne room were kicked open with a heavy thud. In the doorway stood the Empress of Death dressed in a casual white dress that left alot revield and little to the imagination. It allowed the blood to acent her body the way she liked. The iron hall she came from was littered with bodies blood caked the walls and windows, while also spilling out on the violet carpet ruining what would have been considered deeply elegant.

Donnie sat on the oposite end in his throne. He was unphased by the sight if anything enticed by the carnage rather than anything else. His throne was a combination of obsidian, iron and bone. The bleached bones were decorations that showed who the two rulers truely were beneath the facade of chivalry. The throne room was lit with candles made of blood and wax mixed together. Velvet curtains of crimson blocked out the light from the windows and skulls circled the room. There was technology around but all of it was enterwoven with the gothic vibe. WHere a generator started and a statue of a dragon began was anyones guess. It had been there safe haven and room for over five hundred years. Even now Blair loved it but she was sick of this idol life. She walked casualy towards her suposed companion with a smile. Inocence was the look that was tainted by the sweet sent of death and sight of blood.

greetings casual and welcoming were made at her entrance. The empress however was less than hospitable. As she struted her way forwards she rose her hands twisting the structure the half soul called his throne. It twisted in shape untill forming a upside down cross. Barbed blades penetrated Donnie's skin as it positioned and pinned him to the reversed cross. One reason they had forged such a strong friendship was their equal love for pain. The look in Blair's eyes however made it evident she wasn't doing this for forplay. "You could be anything you desired and yet you sat here savoring the ideals of being king. You acted mortal in most ways and yet you always thought yourself a god. Time you die like one." She clasped his forhead a mischievous grin on her face. Fire that seemed to glow yet be black poured from the orphases of his face, eyes ears mouth and so on billowed out flames. Donnie's soul what was left was being burned away, slowly striping him apart piece by piece and banishing him to hell was a proccess she didnt usually chose but fit this moment well. Death didn't have to be macabre, some of the best art left the body recognizable just horid to look upon.

Claiming the life of the ruler it was now time to bring the world into decay. Many times she had learned many years ago how to chanel demons into artifacts. Creatures of darkness were inbedded with-in a towering constructt. The steel and earth were forged into towering spires. These ocult wonders pulsed with chaotic energy the common citizen who aproached them fealt sick and weak as the horrors clawed at their minds. Azra had control of this and once she reached the top of one of them she could trigger the weapon. A bloody path was made between the castle and the closest monolith. Soon enough she reached the top of the tower and began summoning the hellish energy. Demonic entities were pulled from the spire there bodies sucked into the center of the ring. Each monlith was like a cylindar. The circular building riseing above the clouds. In the center of the opening at the top of each one was a bell covered in ocult writeing. The demons were pulled into existance and ripped to shreads. Their blood and flesh spiralled around the bell building force and power. This sacrifice took place on every monolith and all of them simultaniously dropped the demonic instrument. The bell fell into the core of the world the demonic energy creating a vacum that pulled at the planet. Cities were brought down from the bottom up nearly emploding from the pull. Earth shattered and shifted from the effects. The planet quickly being turned inside out by a concentrated flow of chaos. This was the slaughter that could sedate her bloodlust for an actual decent amount of time.

From here she went quiet returning to earth and refraining from any drastic measures. She never ceased her killing spree but she avoided things like teams and wise spread chaos. It wasn't her wish but she has a fealing that the person she served under had something greater then a casual onslought. She played security guard and secretary to get herself in the position she deserved. Weapons development and bio/cybernetic weapons were the secret center to Link Tech's success. They had gradaly formed a company that went global and descreatly had ties to the world leaders. As the back water planet so many people from so many worlds called home was changed into a high tech metropolis Az slithered her way into power. Eventually makeing her way up to one of the "masters" key advisors.

The man who had been listening stared in disbelief. THe tale was convincing but to acept that it had come to pass. Two thousand years of murder was hard to comprehend. He gazed back at the woman after a few moments of leting his mind roam. "So Azrael why would you work for this guy look at what youve done." The man remarked baffled by it all. The demoness grinned "I seek the sight of burning worlds to watch universes crumble. It also gives freedom to start fights when i desire. Who can track a murderer when there is no evidence?" She smiled as her robotic hand came to life her index finger growing into a long thin blade. She plunged the blade into the companion's eye socket. A burst of flame ran down her arm and blade and finaly into the man's head. The concentrated burst of hellfire detonated reducing the frontal part of the man's face into shreads gore painting Blair's pale face.She went to take a shower and then would go find out what the next move t o the chess game was. As she cleaned herself nano bots would dispose of the body. He would be picked apart to  the bone and reduced to nothing.