The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_Outlaw
No Caption Provided

Thomas Richards approached the podium of the press conference that he had called. The crowd flowed down the wide space the same way the Thames always meets its banks. The mood of the people swirled in unseen currents beneath the dark surface of their faces. In a thousand strong men and women of the city of Bludstone there wasn't a single bored expression of doubt. The only sound was their feet shifting into place and the howl of the wind rising above them. Every one of them must have been feeling the first bite of winter through their tired clothes and worn boots. Pictures were snapped and newscrews were present as they started to film the billionaire.

The secret Outlaw of Bludstone City stepped up to the podium and cleared his throat.

"My name is Thomas Richards, I am a billionaire, adventurer, philanthropist, humanitarian. And according the world around me a very very influential person. But from my time coming back to this city, after returning from a life far, far, far from here I've learned something. I may be many good things. But I am not a hero."

He would place his hands on the stand and lean forward. "This city is in a warzone. It's police corrupt, sometimes running around committing more crimes than the criminals they are supposed to stop. That is not ok. Children get killed on the street. That is NOT ok. People like to scream at the ones who run around with masks on their heads, or capes flowing from their shoulders but who else is out there fighting for you?"

His voice would ring out with serious determination, with a seriousness unlike what most have seen from him. "Your police have left you. But there is one man fighting for you. He fights the never-ending war that rages on in these streets and in your homes every night. But the public refuses to acknowledge him as a hero, instead calling him a vigilante, a villain. An Outlaw. But no longer. After extensive talking with the mayor, and the Commissioner of the BSPD I have managed to get the heat off of the Outlaw and onto the criminals that deserve to be brought to justice."

With a smile and a cross of his arms Thomas would nod his head.

"As of today I am going to be funding, Franchising, and assisting the Outlaw in his allies. No longer will the men and women who fight for this city be hunted and put down. As of today they become the heroes that this city needs. As of Today, Bludstone get's better. Because we are fighters. We'll fight to the end. So give a hand for the Outlaw!"

As if appearing from nowhere King Betts dressed in Thomas' armor would immerge from the background, and he would shake the hand of Thomas Richards.

The True Outlaw smirked as everything came together.

Yeah. This can work.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Crap!

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BSPD

LOL

Your writing has improved since the last time I read it.

Francis_Flinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting

Santana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

No Caption Provided

Santana would take in the words that Thomas Richards explained and sat back in disbelief as he began to look at the other reporters. There was a buzz and multiple sounds of clicks as cameras memorialized the moment. Santana would raise his hand, waiting to be recognized as his heart began to churn with a feeling. Kiko Hernandez, Bludstone Buzz. Do you not think that throwing money at this Outlaw will further incentivize the...his words were slow as he wanted to say vigilante, but held his tongue back, ...cause which this person portrays. He has been quite reckless at times and if your company is willing to pick up the tab for the city as an insurance policy it has some concerns Im sure its citizens would like to know. Bludstone already has a gun problem. How does making the city back one gunslinger for another actually cure the essential problem which this city is endured? Im not a conspiracy nut, but are you saying you and or the mayor know the true identity of the Outlaw because it sounds like the city has just deputized this individual?

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thomas' lip curved slightly as he looked at "Kiko" his face was instantly recognizable from the news story in Bludstone when he posed as a man who got beaten by Thomas in his local neighborhood in Sky City. Looking at his new lead the Outlaw would break into a knowing smile.

"Great question. Now let me ask you a different question." He'd clasped his hands together and lean forward.

"You ever been shot at Mr. Hernandez? You ever seen a friend get killed because he walked outside at the wrong time? I have, it's not fun. It's not about giving the Outlaw incentive to go about his cause. It's about accelerating the progress of what he's already started."

Shaking his head Thomas would take a sip of his water "My company is picking up the slack of something that should have been done ages ago. We will be cleaning up the corruption of the Police Departments in Bludstone also."

Taking another sip of his water Thomas would look at his best friend posing as the Outlaw and smirk. "Nothing is perfect, but at this point in this city, he's necessary. This one gunslinger has dropped the citie's crime rate immensely, and no, I don't know the Outlaw's identity, and to be honest I don't care. Like...at all. I don't need to know the mans face to watch him save people's lives."

With a smirk at Santana he would laugh "Well if that's all, I'm out. It's a new age in Bludstone everyone, buckle up." He'd wave as the crowd cheered for him and the cities new hero...and he walked out.