This is the end (CVnU)

Avatar image for deactivated-598df568765dd
deactivated-598df568765dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The following information was taken from the fragments of a journal written sometime in the Medieval period. It has been translated into modern English for clearer understanding.

Katarina, in the final battle in the War of Silent Wings
Katarina, in the final battle in the War of Silent Wings

The War of Silent Wings was over, we [information missing]. I wish it could have ended without bloodshed, but I had feeling it wouldn't. After the war ended, I left Queen Hannah's court. Some wished I would stay, but I always felt uncomfortable in those kinds of settings. I didn't belong there and I left before anyone could convince me to stay.

I went back to my old life and over the period of many years, I got rich. Got caught a few times, but I always managed to escape thanks to the [information missing].

Oh dear, time has caught up to me it seems. I cannot even remember if I remained friends with Queen Hannah. In all likelihood, I probably did. I have a feeling this is what happened, but I am old...so very old and tired...I can't remember. My memory isn't what it used to be it seems.

I have reached the end of my life, I don't have long. I had to write all this down, the things I experienced in my life. What I could remember anyway. Perhaps it will be of some use to someone later.

Did I get married? Oh my, yes I did! Oh, what a handsome young man he was. Few men could keep up with me, but he certainly did. Let's see if I remember right. We were married for...at least 20 years. Yes, I remember he was taken from me a little too soon. The memories are too painful to write down. I never remarried after that, I just couldn't find anyone I was interested in. No one could measure up to my husband, but perhaps I set too a high a standard.

Katarina McCloud as she appeared at the end of her life
Katarina McCloud as she appeared at the end of her life

I had several children, all raised to be better than me and none of them ended up being a thief like I was. I am so proud of them. They even had families of their own and I so love being a grandmother. By the time I became a grandmother, I had already given up the path of the thief. I was leading a much better life by then.

I had many adventures over the years, always stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. I have fought demonic-like entities, Dragons, warlords, pirates, vampires and anything else you can imagine. But now, it is time to rest. I have detailed as much of my life in my journal and now it it time to end it.

As I reach the end of my life, I look back with very few regrets. I lived a good life, a life lived to it's fullest. I only wish my husband was here with me. At least my children have come. I will die surrounded by family along with the love and warmth that comes with it. I couldn't ask for a better ending.

And so it ends.

(OOC: I see no point in keeping a character I no longer play, so I am deactivating this account. But I felt the need to give her a final send off. An end to her story. Thanks for reading).

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

The first part of that, she was actually losing her memory as she was writing right?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@shanana: Actually, the entire thing was written in her old age. I used the faulty memory bit as an excuse because I'd like Kat and Queen Hannah to have remained friends after the war, but I cannot speak for someone else's character. Which is why I came up with Kat having a "somewhat" faulty memory as she wrote her tale. Make sense?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@paragonxxx: oh ok. I thought that was an interesting lol bit

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers