#1 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kallidahin, was required to wear masks to communicate with other species, due to lack of facial features. As a young one, Morbidus known then as Kyn was always fascinated with the darker side of things. His species communicated using sign language and telepathy, and had no outside visitors. Then one day a Jedi ship crashed into the surface, and his people gathered around the vessel as it was unknown to them. The Jedi exited the vehicle, wielding their light sabers, and used force to push us back. They feared us, due to our grotesque appearance.

No Caption Provided

We tried to communicate in sign, and our limited vocal ability, but all they heard was gargling, screaming, and us flailing are hands walking closer to them. The Jedi again using force on us, threw us back, some of our elders were severely wounded, later perishing. The one firing into the air a beam, then shortly a smaller vessel entering, and taking them away. The larger ship was left behind as trash, we never knew such crafts existed or that aliens would invade our planet, kill our people, then flee like cowards. My people began investigating the ship, it had minimal power, one of their species lay dead among the rubble.

We have the ability to connect with each other by means of bio-engineered connectors, I am one of the engineers whom thought of this technology allowing us to share information quicker. After examining the body, I rigged up a few connections, and connected to it. As my cerebral fluid transferred into the corpse it awoke the brain system, I gathered all information. After which, I shared it with my council of elders. Now the ship was capable to be reverse engineered, and our own devices created from this technology.

No Caption Provided

Further developments in every aspect were completed, powered homes, vehicles, space cruisers, and prosthetic facial pieces to communicate with other species, unable to be connected to. We also learned the name of the intruders, were the Jedi. They were no longer allowed into our planetary space, and I myself sought training in the dark ways of the force. I journey far, into other systems until finally entering Sith controlled space.

No Caption Provided

I met an elderly looking man, who said they were a master. I scoffed, but then fell to my knees... as bolts of lightning rattled my body. I was thankful, our technology was strong enough to resist the current. The old man told me to come closer, kneel, and remove my mask. "That thing you wear, holds you back, use your senses, and strike me if you can. "

No Caption Provided

he tossed a light saber towards me, which I catch. As it's thrown I release a high pitched chirp, echo locating and visualizing the catch. I also, see the force within old man.... like a radiant surging through his body. I power the weapon and charge, at him. Easily the man deflects my every whim, then tosses me back using force. "This will be your death, if you do not learn to use that anger inside... and focus your attacks, one must also learn to defend as well so as pushing you away is not without effort. Keep the weapon, return in two days I must rest. " The Sith Master shrouds himself, and leaves me to ponder.

No Caption Provided

CHARACTER BUILD: 5 Points.

1. Force Telekensis

2. Cybernetic durability (Mask, and life support suit)

3. Force lightning

4. Form III: Soresu

5. Lightsaber (Single hilt).

NAME: Kyn

AFFILIATION:The Sith

ALIGNMENT: Dark Side

HEIGHT: 5"8

WEIGHT: 160 lbs

SPECIES: Kalidahin

#2 Edited by weARElegion (783 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Wandering the planet, Kyn came across other aspiring Sith apprentice. Each showing proficiency in their own ways, some more in tune with the force. He placed his mask again, on his face to conceal the malformation within. The mask allowed translation, and communication between other species. He was approached by a group of Dathomirian males, whom wanted to test their skill against him. "C'mon you, we challenge! as is our right to do" says one of males. "As you wish, I need the practice" says Kyn.

No Caption Provided

The combat area was a bridge, either side was a fall to ones death. Both, stood anticipating the others attack. Then the Dathomirian attacked, his weapon a dual sided light saber. As Kyn, charged as well as the other a surge of dark energy filled the air. Then they struck saber to saber, again and again. Each time Kyn, could feel the force becoming more powerful inside as well as against him. The other Dathomirians cheered their friend on, Kyn was alone but he could feel eyes on him. "Focus, the anger inside... " those words in Kyn's mind as if he could hear the master speaking to him. I remembered, the rage I felt against the Jedi when my grandmother had died due to their force wielding, and focused my attack. The light saber surged a bright red, and Kyn struck the center of the his opponents weapon disabling it. The Dathomirian then tried to force throw, Kyn off the bridge. Kyn, was too imbued at this point with dark power. He raised his own hand, and a chain of lightning countered the attempt to the surprise of the Dathomirian which fell to ground. "Finish me! I am unworthy to be Sith." says the male, the other males were silent bowing heads in shame. The rage inside still fresh, Kyn lifts the Dathomirian using a force choke over the edge of the bridge and release him to the fall.

No Caption Provided

out of the shadws:

No Caption Provided

"very good, apprentice. Now you shall be known as Darth Morbidus. Defeating him was mere folly, but taking his life as you gave into the darkness within, that was the real test. " says the Sith Master. Making his appearance known, shooing away the Dathomirian's who bowed before the master. " I felt your presence master, but you were not in sight" says Morbidus. "The shadow, can grant near invisibility once you are ready for that knowledge, until then we must train you. Even though you are strong in the force " says the Master.

Darth Morbidus & the master
Darth Morbidus & the master