The Wedding

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Celestrion

Welcome to this grand occasion, the uniting of Celestrion and Darkchild. Oh how hearts roar with envy, yet the soothing mist calms the minds of confusion~ Therian recite Now the wedding Rpg: This RPG is alittle diffrent called a "connect" The way it is played is all of the CV rules along with the fact that every post that is made has to connect to the entire story. E.G: Vilgax says: During the wedding he noticed a storm approching sudenly he flew in the sky excusing himself and blew across the sky avert what could have been a disater. Now this is what you will have to say: Meanwhile(optional words include), back at the wedding Trigon realized that Celestrion was about to cut the cake and shot the end of the table leg to cause it to spill on her dress; Trigon Snikers. Ask the person you want to refer to(Pm usually) if you can do something to them or you could mess up the wedding. The setting is shown in the picture above. Alright, have fun and don't be noobs!!!:P Celestrion's maids of honor: Kiara Sullivan and Alexandria Cromwell

Darkchild's best men:Gambler Arrow and EC
Post Edited:2008-02-20 09:34:57

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion......Celestrion.....Celestrion, wake up!!

You still have a wedding to attend my dear, your therian rule needs a king Celestrions eyes open wide as she remebers she has a wedding to attend. "Gasp, Oh my goodness thank you mother I'm going to be late If I don't hurry," said Celestrion. Quickly she realizes that the wedding is about to start and she has done nothing to get ready. She then turns to magic Celestrion then says,"Cosmos here me now arise me."

Her room turns light and wind swirls inside and out of her along with other elements washing and drying her body.

Celestrions hair and beauty products also came and did their job.

Finally the dress, her royal attire was transformed into the most beautiful fitting in all of Therea. "Alright mother..." Celestrion begins to cry. "Am I really doing this?" Her mother begins to cry with her as well,

Yes....now don't ruin your countenance you must look-the-part.....(Sniffles) alright enough now I want you to walk through this door like a real queen should. Therea is your homeland make her proud.

Celestrion knew soon enough that her time has come, with all her friends and family outside she began to walk through the chapel doors outside where the wedding stood. Celestrion smiles as music is played and everyone stands to watch the bride come forth.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild  Online

Hour before wedding

DC sits in a stupor on a chair in his home, the party from last night lasted longer than he had expected. He continues to fall asleep.

His best man Arrow already clad in his tux walks over with a large bucket of freezing water "Hey moron wake up." he says before dumping the entire contents of the bucket over DC. Darkchild jumps up his fist soaring towards Arrow but missing due to his still buzzed mind. He can hear Ms Marvel in the background "Arrow come back" she says in a whiny voice. Arrow smiles and then DC notices "You look like a Zebra shat you up" commenting on the Tux.

Then realizing what day it was DC freaked. Scrambling to his tux he holds it up in front of him and comments to Arrow "Im going to look like a damn penguin. Oh well either way im happy."

Hour later

DC is already and waiting down at the alter watching his best men taking bets and handing Gambler money "What are you three betting on?" Arrow looks up "That you will somehow screw this up" he says in a snicker.

DC tugs at his collar of his tux "This damn thing is itchy as hell" DC notices all who are around him and in front of him. Then he finally sees Celes then looks up then down to the ground "Dont let me screw this up."

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

comes in, in a white tuxedo

Ahh nice style... like this place

guests start staring at him

What? i know i got pointy ears!

takes a seat with popcorn in his hands

DC don't forget to breathe!
Post Edited:2008-02-20 09:32:28

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Switch

"How long is this going to take?" Switch muttered.

Around him the friends and family of the bride glared at him in a pathetic attempt to shame him into shutting up. Switch looked around and noted the glances he was getting, slowly he stood up.

"Sorry folks, wrong side of the aisle."

There was a collective sigh of relief from the assembled guests and Switch got up and shuffled down the row of seat, pushing past everyone who was seated there. He stood in the middle of the church, in the way of the advancing bride and looked around for a seat. Darkchild's half of the congregation didn't look happy to see him either. Spotting Arrow standing by the alter he quickly ran up the steps and stood beside him.

"Do you know if theres a buffet after this?" he whispered.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360

Watches more people arrive

Oh man i wish i had a camera... to see how this end up

laughs hysterically

I wonder what happened to my cake

wanders into the kitchen

Oh WTF!? Barguest ate my cake!!!

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Switch

"Yup, she was hot, theres no denying it."

The crowd was now giving the tow increasingly dirty looks as they continued to disrupt the proceedings. For now Darkchild and Celestrion were ignoring their antics but it wouldn't be long before some reaction was solicited.

"I hope the priest doesn't go on about God while he's hitching these two. If they'd listened to me it would have been a shotgun wedding out of Vegas."

Switch turned away from th couple and took a long swig of the hip flask. Of course everyone in the pews could see what he had done and he winked at them. It was safe to say that he wasn't making any friends today.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By The Spartan

Silently, Demetrius walked into the auditorium. He saw that the ceremony was beginning to start. Therefore, he quietly stood in back. He could see the groom. Darkchild was actually wearing a tuxedo. Even more, he was neat and clean-cut. "My God, this woman must be a miracle worker or something..." he muttered underneath his breath. This was DC's day.

The Spartan watched as the ceremony began............

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

comes back from the kitchen

... dammit...

takes a seat beside Arrow

hey Arrow!

pokes him in the ribs

tag ur it!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360

looks stunned

hey arrow...

pokes him in the ribs again

how'd it happen?

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Switch

"The clergy these days is so half assed."

Switch took the bottle and finished the contents. Looking slightly sad he lifted it up and tried to shake the last few drops onto his tongue. He screwed on the top and looked around for any more alcohol in the area, there was none. Sighing he put the flask on the alter.

"Its one hell of a strange pass time I'll give you that. How much do you think they know about the big guy? IM guessing not a lot"

More people were arriving and Switch scanned their faces, searching for someone he knew. But there was no one. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a mobile phone, grinning wolfishly he turned to Arrow.

"Lets call in some entertainment."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Post Edited:2008-02-20 13:30:47

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

shifts eyes

Ya think DC might have to do that again?

manifests a Mug of endless fluid of wish

MUAHAHA!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By warlock360

walks towards arrow

sup man, we were missing ya!... well actually i was but hey

hands him the Mug of Endlessness

Cheers :D

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Final Arrow

The door suddnely explodes inwards, A dark figure walks in the dust floating around him, "THIS MARRIGE IS OVER, I LOVE HER SHE IS MINE", The whole room turns to look at the new person walking , "YEAH THATS RIGHT I LOVE HER" CELE turns round to look at the man walking down the Isle.

"WHOA thats a whole lot of ugly, Wrong chapel sorry"

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara stood at the front of the alter. Her deep blue gown flowing around her. She never thought she would see the day that DarkChild would take on a wife. But it was a day that was a pleasent surprise. Kiara barely knew Celestrion but took the title of Matron of Honor anyway. She stood in her place and watched the commotion around her. She eyed the people around her and gave them a look of annoyance.

"You guys need to seriously calm down."

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof has heard much of the wedding and has decided he will attend this magnifacent occasion. Mof puts his suit on. He still doenst put on any shoes though. "I dont want to walk all the way there, or my suit will get dirty." he licks his index finger and puts it up in the wind. "what do you know... the winds is blowing in that direction." Mof decresses his body wieght to that of a feather. soon he is lifted off the ground and carried to the wedding by the wind.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain stood in his place in the chapel in his old Noble’s outfit It was a beautiful black suit made of some elegant material that looked and felt like leather, although the inside was very soft and silky. The inside was white, and there was special white plating on the shoulders, and a thin 1-2 inch line of plating running down the forearm. The plating had an engraved insignia on it, the insignia of balance. There was a nice black silk shirt inside the jacket as well. The pants were also black and made from the same material that the jacket was, only had no plating. The boots were plated on the front, and had black leather straps on both sides that stuck out. The vampire’s spiked black and white hair matched his outfit perfectly; his hands were in his pockets as he fiddled with a pocket watch. He spotted the others hanging around each other, talking and just discussing irrelevant issues in mindless prattle.

Kain watched as Celestrion walk up the isle, her dress dragged along the floor while the others stood around like dawdling idiots. The vampire’s hands were in his pockets, continuing to fiddle with the watch. He leaned forward and looked at Kiara. A slight smile on his face appeared when he saw his lover, her dark brown eyes, and her curly black locks. They were enemies at one point and even attempted to kill one another however now, she was the mother of his children, and his eventual wife. He couldn’t help but smile at her before going back to his post.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof lands at the entrance. he notices the bride already walking down the isle to the music played by the band. Mof thinks to himself "Im late! how can a man who can manipulate time still be late?! oh well.." hes slids in a back pew trying to stay unnoticed. But it is hard for a 7ft tall, pale blue skinned man with a giant white afro,in a bright red suit, not to be noticed. many of the guest turn around and look at Mof in disgust. he smills and sits down. he says "Hello." to a guest sitting next to him. he watches as the bride makes it up to the top of the isle.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 14:10:50

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild  Online

DC growing irritated with Last Arrow reaches over before Celes gets to the alter and smacks Arrow up side the head "Shut up" then he gives Switch a glare that says shut it or no food for you.

He watches as the beautiful woman walks down the aisle towards him her dress flowing. So many things went through his mind wow, run, and hmmmmm cant wait until the honeymoon were some of the few that went through his head.

The day was turning out well many of his family were here...well his odd spastic and scarier part of his family were here. Many were their more for fun and to actually witness DC who was the opposite of your typical wedding guy finally tieing the knot with someone. And many were in disbelief over how a woman could fall for a man like him. He told himself this one day he will act nice and not kill anyone...unless they bother his bride. After the honeymoon he will pound into Final after his little entrance but not today.

She was getting closer and Arrows suggestion from before went through his mind one more time I got the car all ready if you want to bolt The thought crossed his mind but then so did the image of Celes hurting him very badly so he stood their. The priest behind him was looking a bit worried so many unholy people in one place was driving him crazy.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By warlock360

Begins to glare at the altar

HEY DC! CATCH!

throws another "Mug of Endless fluid of wish" towards DC

good luck! youll need it

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof continues watching the bride then he looks at the groom. he thinks "He is a lucky man. such a buetiful wife, loyal friends,...power. I will never know what it is like to truely love someone for fear of taking their soul and mine as well. sometimes I hate my culture..."

Avatar image for karung_the_conjourer
Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Midnight Lantern

"I wish I had a Dame" Muttered Midnight under his Breath. He had seats right next to Karung and MOF. Midnight just sat back and watched the Wedding, A Small Tear let out. "Damn it. I promised myself I would'nt Cry".

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara cast a glare at the people interrupting the procedings. She'd kill anyone who did this at her own wedding. She looked around. Smiling slightly at DC as he stared at his bride as she walked down teh isle. She then cast her eyes upon Kain and saw he was grinning at her. She smiled and blushed slightly as their eyes met. She nodded at him and then mouthed "I love you" to him. She forced herself to look away from her lover and back to Celestrion as she moved up the isle towards them.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain smiled at Kiara as he saw everyone take their positions. It was a beautiful assembly so many people stood together, Darkchild was to wed with Celestrion, a woman Kain had never spoken to, nore new of her existance until a week or two ago. Her face was hidden under the veil. Kain's palms sweated as he looked at Kiara, his eyes were transfixed on her. She was a beautiful woman, she was Kain's fallen angel. She was the woman of his dreams. They loved one another, with all their heart. Kain dreamed of holding her again, and longed to have that feeling of raw emotion again.

The vampire returned her lipped "I love you" with his own, while at the same time opening a portal in the dark realm so he can send his hand through it and place his hand on her butt, gently, firmly, lovingly. The two of them waited for the next series of events.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof sits and waits for the long and somewhat dreary exchange of vows, which was coming up. Mof already a head or two higher than most everyone in the room looks around for anyone he knows. He sees ML not far from him and he nods.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Midnight Nods backs at MOF. It was the Wedding of the Century. Midnight kept sitting there. He pulled out a Small Pistol and then pulled out a Hankie, He began polishing the Pistol.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 19:09:35

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karung watches ML as he polishes the pistol, he then dropped the newspaper and rests his hand on his machine gun. Feeling threatened that ML was poishing his gun to kill Karung, he moved his hand to the handle of the machine gun but not drawing it.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Midnight sensed that Karung was worried and fearing his life. ML looked over "I don't want to kill you, Okay" Midnight said rolling his eyes. He kept polishing the Gun and then put it away.

"Silly, Karung"

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By man_of_forever

Because of Mof's height he can see a lot of things that most people dont think is noticable. Mof sees ML pull out his pistol. he thinks "Now why would he need that at a wedding?!" looks over to see Karung's hand on his gun. thinks "What is going on?!" then he hears Ml confirm no harm will come. Mof is still confused on why someone bringing a gun at a place like this anyway.
Post Edited:2008-02-20 19:26:07

Karung The Conjourer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara continued to watch Celestrion walking down the isle. She smiled at her and winked, she knew how important this day ws to her. IT was the most important day of any womans life. But it was nothing compared to the wedding night. It was that particular reason why she had went to a special lengrie store to get Their wedding gift. Of course it was not something to give them in front of every one which is why she was waiting for the ceremony and the reception to be done to give it to them both.

Silently Kiara stood in her place just watching the people, keeping tabs on everyone who moved and what they were doing. She loved the ability she had to read peoples minds, but she never did it unless the situation called for it. And this was one of those times. Suddenly she felt something touch her backside. She jumped slightly and looked behind her. She saw Kain's hand and smacked it away before turning back to watch the ceremony.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain felt Kiara's hand slap his and brought it back to him. A slight smirk appeared on his face. The vampire began to bend his legs a little bit because they were too stiff for two long. He hadn't exactly brought the couple any gifts, his gift would arrive after all the "I do"s were said. His massive fingers wrapped themselves around the pocket watch and he looked at it, the ceremony was moving extra slow today and this was not good for Kain, he needed to handle something with Kiara. The vampire was getting rather antsy.

He continued to look at the ceremony, mostly thinking about Kiara, and his children who were being watched by some relative of hers. The vampire loved this woman more then anybody else, he started losing track of time and began to ponder his relationship to Kiara. Should they wed?

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara felt the emptiness behind her once more and leaned over ever so slightly and gave Kain a daunting look. Her eyes narrowed her she sneered at him slightly and then looked over at Alexandria who was standing beside her. She smiles slightly and then began to wonder what Kain was thinking. She had an idea, it was what he was always thinking. She shook her head and just continued watching. This was Celestrion and DC's day. And she'd be damned if anyone interrupted it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain stood watching the wedding, still lost in his thoughts about his future with Kiara. The vampire tried to shake these thoughts loose from his head because he wasn't used to doing this. She may not have been the first women he shared his bed with, but she was the best and the one who truly had some deeper emotional connnection with him. He clenched his fists till blood came down due to cuts caused by his claws. The vampire kept his eyes focused, but not before leaning back to see Kiara's butt and lick his lips.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Celestrion

The minutes felt like days but finally it was here....."The vows." dearly beloveth do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Celestrion says,"I do." Waiting for Darkchilds response she smiles at him but realizes somethings not right.......thinking to herself,"lets see we have Kiara EC Karung, Mof okay what is the problem?" Celestrion trys to avert from thinking of it. Waiting for DC she continues

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild  Online

The priest finally happy Celes has gotten to the alter asks her dearly beloveth do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Then he looks at me "And Do youdearly beloveth do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

DC looks at Celes "I Do" the crowd awws for a moment...well the brides side the grooms exchange money on a bet.

Before the priest is allowed to say you may kiss the bride DC wraps his arm around Celes and pulls her close and kisses her.

This day cannot possibly go wrong, the one happy day in DC's life has finally come. It had been a long time since he was allowed to be happy.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

KiAra smiles as the vows are read. She gets slightly teary eyed but wipes them away quickly. She smiles at teh happy couple as each in turn say I Do. Then it's done and the ceremony is sealed with a Kiss. She grins brightly at Kain as he stands on his side of the alter. She winks at him and then returns her focus on DC an Celestrion.

Kiara laughed at the Priests delayed words. And shook her head and muttered to herself, DC was never one to wait.

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Celestrion

Celestrion goes in for the kiss as the preist laughs and says, "you may now......oh you two do your thing." Celestrion and DC were now offically married with birds flying, seas turning, the whole nine yards. Celestrion is proud that she is now Queen of her Dimension along with the King DC DC and Celestrion Now rule over her homeland together "Therea". Celestrion calls out,"Hey I think it's time to cut the cake, then the throwing of flowers I beileve." Celestrion and DC together grab the knife handle as Celestrion begins to cut the cake.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By man_of_forever

Mof stands up and fixes his suit. he is not used to wearing a full outfit. he claps for the newly weds. he walks over to were they were cuting the cake. Mof thinks to himself "I dont eat often, but I cant wait to taste this cake." his mouth somewaht drools.