We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By We Are Legend

♚ The Summoning ♛

You wake up in a room. It's dark, but soon the lights begin to glow brighter and brighter until you realize that you are locked in place by heavy chains that hang from your wrists. Individuals, familiar and unfamiliar, of enemy and ally alike surround you, some of them trying to break free. Others, like you, are only now waking up to this nightmare.

Your supernatural strength is gone. Your psychic prowess, gone. You are just a man or a woman captured in what you'll come to know is a strange world. There is a palpable sense of dread in the air between you and the others that increases as the the area in front of you opens up, revealing a blue-skinned individual looking down at you from behind a heavy layer of glass.

No Caption Provided

"They have arrived, the great heroes and villains from afar, the protectors of the fragile blue planet called Earth! I know, I know, if I were you I'd have some immediate questions, like, 'Who is this handsome blue picture of perfection in front of me?' and'When will I finally get to copulate with him?'"

"To answer your second question, NEVER. I find you humans repulsive. To answer the first...Standing before you is the Marss Olek. Many in the Raxus Nebula know me as 'THE EXECUTIVE.' I know, sounds cool right?"

"I'm in charge of the greatest holo netwotk that the galaxy has ever seen, and lately, weeell...viewership is down. 'Real Housewives of Glador VII' just concluded and our flagship drama 'Game of Systems: Revenge of the Mad Titan' just ended it's 30 year run. Hooray for them, but that's no good for me. Do you know how difficult it is to provide entertainment for 96 billion people over 35 distinct planets? It's not easy!"

"Which brings me to you. What is one thing that all races in this big, beautiful galaxy seem to love? The one constant anywhere you go? I'll tell you! It's VIOLENCE, GLORIOUS VIOLENCE! And when it's a bunch of superpowered guys and gals in spandex being violent with each other? Even better!"

"So, here's the plan. The eight of you will fight in a single elimination tournament to determine which among you is truly the best of the best. You will fight until you are unable to continue fighting. Whether that means death or merely a broken bone or two, that's up to you and your opponent."

"'But Maaaaarrs!' you must be saying in your tiny little human heads. 'I care about some of these people. I would, never, ever hurt them, and I'd never ever kill, either.' Well, here on Raxus Prime, let's just say that we're good at getting people to do what they don't want to do. I have taken the liberty of installing chips in your brain. These chips can alter your perception, memories, or make you do things you never thought you would. Mark my words, when the time comes you will do all that is necessary to advance to the next round, I will see to that personally."

"After the tournament ends, you will all be returned to Earth. If you were injured, or even killed during the tournament, we will heal you. We're not monsters, we just like a good fight. The chips inside your head will dissolve the moment you are back on your planet, taking with them the memories that this ever even happened...maybe."

A pair of taller beings stand at the Executive's side, one tapping him on the shoulder and whispering into his ear.

"The arrangements are made. The opening ceremony is about to begin. All that's left to say is good luck, and thanks for the ratings!"

The solid slab of metal rises up once more to cover the glass. The sounds of trumpets and roaring crowds emanate from two small speakers on the ceiling.

Welcome to the First Annual We Are Legend Invitational

ARE YOU READY?!
ARE YOU READY?!

♚ Rules ♛

• Standard RPG rules apply. No god-modding. No auto-hitting. You know the drill.
  • All participating characters must have a comprehensive list of their powers/abilities/weapons in either their bio or in a blog by July 6th at 12:00 AM Pacific Time.
  • Each battle will have a one week (7 days) time limit and a limit of 10 posts per battle, this is including the OP.
  • Be courteous to your fellow competitors.
  • If anyone is found using performance enhancing drugs, they will be forced to share.
  • Have fun! (This will be enforced harshly.)

♚ The Judges ♛

When a battle does not come to a definitive decision in the confines of the IC interaction, a panel of three judges will be invoked.

1. Surkit

2. Arquitenens

3. Pyrogram

Judging Criteria (Taken from the last KOV):

Judging will be based on the following three categories: Fighting Technique, Wordsmanship, and Progression.

Fighting technique is a combination of how you attack, counter and sell. Basically the battling part of the battle.

Wordsmanship is basic grammar and spelling. This also includes the overall enjoyability of your posts.

Progression is the story you tell. Did you move things forward? Did you develop your character, the setting, the tournament, anything? Has anything changed since the beginning of the match? Did we learn anything about your character, or how they think?

♚ The Superstars ♛

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra Liafador - The Goddess

Prince Aizen - The Arcanian

Feral Nova - The Fire Goddess of Awesomness

Last Guardian - The Lightforce Warrior

Cellphone Girl - Niña Lechuga

Alexander Apex - The False God

Clara Mass - The Mistress of Mayhem

Cassius Knightfall - Winter's Warrior

Alternates:

If one of these writers fails to show to their respective matches or drops out early on in an interaction (1-2 posts), it will be up to the discretion of the judges whether his/her opponent gets an automatic win or if an alternate/replacement is to be inserted.

If you are interested in becoming an alternate, please PM @last_guardian.

@feral_nova@ziccarra_liafador@shanana@alexander_apex@cassius_knightfall@pyrogram@arquitenens@surkit@_alistar_@prince_aizen@cellphonegirl@clara_mass

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By We Are Legend

♚ Round 1 ♛

The First Round will begin on Wednesday, July 6th at 12:00 AM Pacific Time and will end on Tuesday, July 12th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Each fighter may make 5 posts (OP counts as a post).

The First Round matchups were set up randomly using an online number generator by one of our judges. They are as follows:

Queen of the Castle: Ziccarra Liafador vs. Clara Mass

Setting: Drak

King of the Mountain: Alexander Apex vs. Prince Aizen

Setting:Post-Apocalyptic New York City

A Battle of Light: Last Guardian vs. Cellphone Girl

Setting:The Turaqi Desert

Of Fire and Blood: Feral Nova vs. Cassius Knightfall

Setting:Skrauth

♚ Round 2 ♛

The Second Round will now begin on Tuesday, July 19th at 12:00 AM Pacific Time and will end on Monday, July 25th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. (Pushed back a day for more prep time)

Each fighter may make 5 posts (OP counts as a post).

Broken Kingdoms: Alexander Apex vs. Ziccarra Liafador

Setting: TBA

Lover's Quarrel: Last Guardian vs. Feral Nova

Setting: TBA

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Clara Mass

@ziccarra_liafador coming for my hairline first round O_O

i suppose i'm looking forward to it.

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there room to join in?

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to say, I'll be docking pertypo.

Anyone who works in a functional armbar of any sort will be eligible to be entered into a random.org number generation for potential automatic victory, and advantage in their next bout.

Fond allusions and references to things I like may be rewarded.

_Alistar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one of us is walking out of this the Champion, and that title has my name on it.
_Alistar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@team_sigma: the WAL invitational is full at the moment, but you can message Obi (@last_guardian) to see if you can be an alternate in case one of the contestants pull out or is unable to continue to the next round. :)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No room to join? YOU DON'T HAVE MY ATTENTION :[

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl
You all are going down!!!!!!!
You all are going down!!!!!!!
Sees the line ups
Sees the line ups

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Wanna call our round "Of fire and blood?"

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By We Are Legend
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Natas

Have fun, guise! And remember that Megamind isn't really a bad guy!

Avatar image for rychard_knightfall
Rychard_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Rychard_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Summer of Sha
Summer of Sha
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Last_Guardian
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Last_Guardian

@cassius_knightfall: I'm a blue, Cass. Gotta keep up appearances. PG-13 at best.

Pugnacious. Pretty. Perfect.

See? I can work with that.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: Pathetic.P*ssy.Patriot. lol sorry couldn't help myself.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Last_Guardian

@cassius_knightfall: LMAO. Pain Permeating my Presence. Ouch.

If Nova roasts you as bad as you just roasted me, you're so dead.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: Shots fired. Shooting is what Cass does best lol. Nova should be an interesting opponent don't think we have fought against each other before.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Last_Guardian

@cassius_knightfall: Yeah that one and probably Apex vs. Aizen are the two matches I find the most interesting cause of the unique matchups. I got a feeling Fallen's about to make the jump to the Main Event!

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: we shall see if he drops that A game. I will just have to sell my ass off as Nova should overpower Cass. Especially one who can't use his full tactical arsenal.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Last_Guardian
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: he doesn't have his mind under control. That's a severe tactical hindrance. The weapons i will come up with an idea to magic back to him as he is currently in a cell in Gothic.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me tell you guys a story:

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra is going to get to the fighting location in the spectacular fashion that she's known for. She's going to take her insulin, because she's not irresponsible, and she's going to wait until her opponent shows up.

She's not the type of fighter that underestimates opponents, she believes that with enough work anyone can be toppled.

No Caption Provided

So then, Clara Mass is going to show up, and Z's going to be like "Who the eff is this? It doesn't matter" Clara is going to come in wanting to talk about how beautiful and great she is, and Z's going to be all "Did I cancel that Pizza order" Ziccarra is going to offer to shake the little hoe's hand, but being the arrogant hoe that she is, Clara isn't going to shake.

Eventually, all of Clara's posturing just pisses Ziccarra off, so she channels the powers of the Gods, and transforms into the Goddess.

No Caption Provided

BOOM, the fight begins, and obviously the Goddess is kicking Clara Mass's ass, I mean did anyone think otherwise? I'm talking shield to the face, Psy-Daggers the works. The Goddess isn't worried about the tricky choice to injure, she's just going to go for the Kill; even though Ziccarra doesn't believe in putting down sick dogs.

So they Goddess continues to toss Clara around like a rag-doll, because she can. And Clara let's her because, she's weak and insignificant--and in the face of the Cardinal Goddess--Clearly outclassed.

No Caption Provided

Feeling outmatched, Clara is going to try and make a serious comeback, I mean like, right now she feels like she has a chance. But Ziccarra expects it because a pig is a very dangerous animal when backed into the corner.

Clara is going to get cocky, despite the fact that her shoulder is dislocated, despite the fact that her legs are probably sprained, despite the fact she has Ziccarra's sword jammed into her right eye. Like she really believes she's going to win!

No Caption Provided

So then, The Goddess is all like "Alright, I'm bored" and just totally dismantles Clara. I'm talking completely detached mind from spirit, body from soul.

At the end of the fight, the intergalactic community can't believe Earthlings can be so cruel. They hold a candle light vigil in Clara's honor, they even name a planet after her. Hell on Earth the name July 6th Mass Day, In honor of how bad Clara got her ass whupped.

No Caption Provided

The Goddess Though? She doesn't care. She dances around Clara Mass' deformed body with a smile on her face; because she truly believes this insignificant creature was sacrificed to save the universe from anymore of her monologues.

No Caption Provided

She then looks at the rest of the contestants, and let's them know straight up. "IMMA be champion!"

The End.

Summer of Sha
Summer of Sha

Rychard_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shanana
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Last_Guardian

I'm still a little salty that they made him change his finisher. Curbstomp is so wonderfully brutal.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: say what? i was ignoring you lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

Rebuttal
Rebuttal

I'm still a little salty that they made him change his finisher. Curbstomp is so wonderfully brutal.

yeah that was weak as * "too high risk?" Didnt I just see a match with like 6 ladders and bodies being violently slammed on, across, and through them? No no no WWE you're right, a fake foot push into the ground is waaaay more risky -_- The flipping Pedigree is more dangerous for *sakes.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Yeah. But that doesn't mean i will let her win easy. See unlike when you guys fight i will actually do some long term damage lol.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Yeah. But that doesn't mean i will let her win easy. See unlike when you guys fight i will actually do some long term damage lol.

HA! You don't even believe your own hype.

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: No you didn't just post a picture of the Brooklyn Brawler! LOL

No Caption Provided

@alexander_apex:I heard it also had something to do with the fact that it was too easy for kids to try and replicate it at home. -___-

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: He won a title you know was the hardcore champion. I am a realist not a fantasist.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: He won a title you know was the hardcore champion. I am a realist not a fantasist.

Please, let's face it. It's the WAL Invitational, you were invited, because all the other punching bags are on vacation.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Lol i will join um after the first round. But that doesn't mean I can't smack talk whilst I am here.