The Vine Rangers

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By Sentinel_Hawk

So far I think we have three female rangers (my character is about to turn into the Blue Ranger, once she's not writhing on the ground in agony).

Avatar image for fuchsia_dinwiddie
Fuchsia_Dinwiddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thee Champion said he might join lol...might

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#303 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GO GO POWERrANGERRRS!!!!

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Sentinel_Hawk
agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone the black power ranger yet?

Sentinel_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentxx:

Nope.

Claimed are: Blue, Pink, Yellow and White.

Available: Red, Black, Green, Gold and Silver

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the command phrase to morph in Ninja Storm?

Avatar image for vine_ranger_yellow
Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger@timesiphon (It's Ninja Storm, Ranger Form. If I'm not mistaken lol)

(Also Sha, I kinda didn't know what you meant about shooting Lindsey at the rest of them... sooooo I know I got this wrong LOL sorry)

The two rangers watched as the Blue amber fossil was kicked out of the White Ranger’s hands, Lindsey gasping as she reached out, as if she was going to try and grasp the fossil only for it to slip right between her fingers and land behind her, in the hands of the woman. “Y-you cheated!” She yelled out, as if it was going to many any difference on the situation while a small army of heavily armed soldiers came rushing at the two teens.

Almost in unison the two rangers called upon their weapons. “Dragonfly Stinger!” Lindsey yelled out as she followed Kara’s lead into battle. “Dragonfly STRIKE!” in a yellow blur The Yellow Ranger quickly struck down multiple targets within just a couple of seconds of each other as sparks flew from their chest and causing them to fall flat on their backs. But that didn’t stop them from getting back up to push the fight further.

Her eyes caught the sight of a man dressed in a robe that was now standing before the woman who held the fossil. That must have been Varikass! That Time Siphon thing that she mentioned, and he was going for the fossil! But she could see the hesitation in the woman’s eyes, and upon looking at her hand… saw a soft sapphire glow coming from it. Was… was the fossil reacting to her?

“Lindy, we have to combine our powers. Channel your energy to my bow, and I’ll shoot you at the rest of them!”

“We can do that?!” Without missing a step the Yellow Ranger stood by the side of her teammate and pulled out her fossil. Shutting her eyes tightly she took in a deep breath to try and focus. Yellow energy began to quickly radiate from her fossil to Kara’s bow as she watched her take aim. As soon as the arrow fired, it was as if everything went in slow motion. As Kara’s attack soared through the air a trail of yellow energy was left behind, a trail that was calling the teenage hero. As if… she could jump in it.

Not wasting a second she reached out into the stream her body was launched forward with the attack, slicing down enemies this time almost instantaneously as the attack made it’s way in a straight line towards the Time Siphon. With a battle cry of a roar Lindsey thrust her Stinger forward as both Kara’s energy and her own attacked at the same time.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow: @pink_mantis_ranger

(Am I correct in that each morphing call is unique to the individual in this setting?)

Varikass's attention was drawn to their attack by the battlecry. He turned his eyes from the suffering woman at his feet to the attacking teens. His first response was to burn off temporal reserve to dramatically slow down the flow of time around himself, allowing a greater range of options by making it seem as if their rapid approach was in fact much slower. To the teens it seemed as if he suddenly moved much faster than he had been. Varikass brought his gauntlet up to them and it suddenly emitted a pulse-wave of energy that shot out in their direction, if it connected it would abruptly abort their attack and send them crashing to the ground in pain.

Not one to rely on his first option Varikass tried to coil around their temporal lines...only to find them strangely slippery, it was like trying to pin point the temporal line of a Temporal Hound...Frustrated and more than a little surprised he had no third response. If his glove attack failed they would hit him, but his temporal armor would keep him from suffering major harm, though he suspected the armor would crack under the strain of the attack.

Unknown to the two teens the woman with the blue fossil knew exactly the methods Varikass used and recognized the look on his face when he couldn't grab hold of their temporal lines. She looked down at the fossil in her hand. Does this...as long as they're changed like that it must protect them from the Time Siphon's temporal drain. That means...She stood up slowly, forcing herself to her feet through the lingering effects of the gauntlet. She gave in to the blue fossil's strange call and did as it asked, completing the necessary hand movements and command phrase.

"It's Time for Time Force!" A Time Force was exactly what this world needed, or so thought the blue fossil.

No Caption Provided

The new Blue Ranger drew the sword she now found across her back and twirled it expertly in her hand. This was not the same situation as a previously defenseless teen gaining powers from the fossil, this young woman was an expert warrior, the now former strong arm of Varikass and there were few weapon she was not trained to use.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@shanana:

You know, I knew that, lol. I'll go back and edit the plural out of teen later. Actually hang on, my post doesn't say Teens plural. I was referring to the new girl.

Avatar image for pink_mantis_ranger
Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow: @timesiphon:

“Of course we can!” Kara screamed, firing Lindy’s energy coupled with hers toward the Time Siphon in an attempt to put him down, but no sooner than they shot the energy, it was sent screaming back toward them. “Look out!” Kara screamed pushing Lindy out of the way. Sparks and flames engulfed the area causing the alien ranger to disappear only for a moment, before she reappeared again in a crouched state.

Why’d she push Lindy? The answer was simple they were a team; and if they were going to defeat these new waves of challenges they had to protect each other. Rising to her feet now favoring her arm, Kara’s pink amber began to shine brightly; now…the blue fossil was activated adding to their power.

“Whoa…” The word whispered from her mouth involuntarily, she’d never seen a female blue ranger before. Neither of them had time to waste, as a Power Ranger…this woman needed their help. Jumping from her current location, Kara sent a spiraling drop kick towards the Time Siphon, hoping her strike bought the Blue Ranger some time to regroup so they could formulate a plan.

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes...I made the last post lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 Feral Nova  Moderator

@pink_mantis_ranger: ...oops... My turn to post lol I gotta take a nap before work but I'll be working on this asap!

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: @pink_mantis_ranger: (Ok soooo just nine months late... not too bad :P Sorry it's a weak post, just wanted to kickstart this again)

“Whoa that was intense.” Lindsey whispered as she became distracted of what had just happened, the way they combined their powers, it was amazing, what else could they do? Was there a limit to their power? However, she didn’t see the attack that was coming right towards her. Kara shoved her out of the way, causing Lindy to tumble on the ground, gasping in surprise as she watched as her teammate was consumed by fire. “KARA!” she shouted, reaching out towards the fellow ranger as she stumbled back to her feet towards her. “Are you ok?” She questioned as she watched Kara’s amber begin to glow before she could answer. Pulling out her own, she watched as her own dragonfly amber was giving of a deep yellow glow. “What’s going on?” Her head tilted upward to see the same woman she refused to team up, suddenly become the blue ranger! “She’s… she’s one of us?!”

It took her half a second to follow Kara’s lead, racing behind her and towards the Blue Ranger’s side. “Hey! Old man!” Lindsey assisted with a distraction as she pulled out her Ranger Blaster as she shot several yellow energy blasts towards the Time Siphon before taking a stance next to her fellow Rangers. “Think we can all channel our energy together and blast him out of here?”

Vai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Feral Nova  Moderator

@vai: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YAAAAAY!

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

If you want go ahead and post. I intended to post last night but wasn't able to, I will be posting today.

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: @pink_mantis_ranger: (Ok soooo just nine months late... not too bad :P Sorry it's a weak post, just wanted to kickstart this again)

“Whoa that was intense.” Lindsey whispered as she became distracted of what had just happened, the way they combined their powers, it was amazing, what else could they do? Was there a limit to their power? However, she didn’t see the attack that was coming right towards her. Kara shoved her out of the way, causing Lindy to tumble on the ground, gasping in surprise as she watched as her teammate was consumed by fire. “KARA!” she shouted, reaching out towards the fellow ranger as she stumbled back to her feet towards her. “Are you ok?” She questioned as she watched Kara’s amber begin to glow before she could answer. Pulling out her own, she watched as her own dragonfly amber was giving of a deep yellow glow. “What’s going on?” Her head tilted upward to see the same woman she refused to team up, suddenly become the blue ranger! “She’s… she’s one of us?!”

It took her half a second to follow Kara’s lead, racing behind her and towards the Blue Ranger’s side. “Hey! Old man!” Lindsey assisted with a distraction as she pulled out her Ranger Blaster as she shot several yellow energy blasts towards the Time Siphon before taking a stance next to her fellow Rangers. “Think we can all channel our energy together and blast him out of here?”

Varikass snarled at the old man comment, he hated being called an old man and wasn't the biggest fan of his current incarnation. Still...it had certain benefits. The next think he knew he was being shot, the blasts of energy exploded against his robes, revealing their nature as something much greater than simple robes as they absorbed the impacts like armor. Never the less, he was forced to stumble backwards for a moment and cracks appeared in his robes where the energy had impacted.

"I hope so, because now he's angry." Kass said. Varikass narrowed his eyes and his gauntlet began to charge with energy as he prepared a massive plasma cannon discharge. They had moments to act before they'd have to deal with the attack.

It feels good to fight on the right side of something for a change...Kass thought, tightening her grip on the sword that had apparently come with her new found powers. Years of fighting for Varikass, slaughtering entire cities in his name, had left a deep scar in her psyche. She'd faced more than her share of abuse from the evil Time Siphon.

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I remember this lol. My childhood.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap it's my turn to post

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow: @timesiphon:

Through her tinted visor, Kara’s eyes wince; it wasn’t supposed to be this hard. She didn’t expect to drag Lindy into this mess; and now there was a blue ranger among them too. Her battle had been with the society, a personal battle that apparently cost her everything. Her mother, father and now apparently her little sister…all taken by the society.

What was happening here was completely unexpected, this unknown enemy was after the fossils too, and as a sworn Space Ranger it was up to her to do anything in her power to stop it. But at what cost? What happened if something bad happened to Lindy? Or even the new Blue Ranger…could she live with herself?

“Time to power up!” She screamed, looking at Lindy and the Blue Ranger, but as she moved to called upon the lights of Orion—an extension of her Space Mode…something happened.

Instead of the vibrant lights her sequence usually emitted, a dark pulse exuded from her morpher turning the Pink Mantis Ranger, into the Pink Psycho Ranger.

No Caption Provided

She hadn't told Lindy what she saw on Matron's vessel, she hadn't told her about her sister. With her spectrum of emotions running high, Kara's mind focused only one one objective retrieving the fossils of her fallen friends; even if that meant taking them from her current friends.

Her eyes veered toward Both Blue and Yellow Ranger, before turning back to the evil Time Siphon. In her eyes both were the enemy, and both needed to pay. Throwing her hands outward, Kara tapped into the dark Psionic Lightning power, looking to sear everything in between her and the fossils

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rangers Together! Viners Forever!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Haven't forgotten about this! my post will be up tomorrow!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 Feral Nova  Moderator

Sorry for not posting yet. Homework has been overwhelming me this week and weekend. I'll hopefully have something for you guys soon. I'm sorry T_T

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

“Time to Power Up!”

Lindsey’s head snapped over to Kara only having to look away for a moment from the new wave of dark energy that suddenly overcame her. It felt bad. “Kara?” The fellow Ranger whispered as she watched as the Pink Ranger seemed to have been reborn into a different armor… one that didn’t look friendly at all. Before Lindsey could do anything, a beam of what seemed to be corrupted lightning escaped from her hands and didn’t just hit the enemy… but Lindsey too.

The attack hit her before she could realize what was going on. A scream of pain was heard from under the yellow mask as she dropped to the ground. “KARA STOP!” It was an agonizing pain that she had never felt before that surged throughout her entire body. Then, it happened. Her armor shimmered away, as the attack finally stopped, leaving Lindsey breathing heavily on the ground, a black smoke emitting from her body from the attack as her breathing became rigid. Her eyes slowly looked over to her hand that was holding onto the fossil as tightly as she could (which wasn’t much).

“K-ka..” Breathless, she tried to speak, her lips dry as she looked over to Kara as she brought her hand close to her chest as she struggled to get up. She had to get out of here, something was wrong with Kara, and she couldn’t let her get a hold of her fossils. It might have been when she was taken

Looking over she saw as the same taxi driver that brought her, was still here, watching in awe of everything that happened. She took in a deep breath, and mustered whatever energy she had left to force herself up from the ground and stumble to the taxi. The driver watched as the once ranger basically fell into the back seat, unsure of what to do. “Drive.” she spoke, winching in pain.

“You still owe me-”

“I SAID DRIVE!” she shouted as the man slammed his foot on the pedal and drove off.

He drove until he screeched to a stop at the place she told him to, the school. She got off the taxi as she pulled out her wallet from her backpack (which was sitting in the taxi the entire time) and threw whatever cash she had at him before forcing herself out. The school was empty, over for the day, leaving no one around to be harmed and allowing Lindsey to hide… maybe… she didn’t exactly know if Kara had any alien super powers (aside from being a Power Ranger) that could help track her.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

“Time to Power Up!”

Lindsey’s head snapped over to Kara only having to look away for a moment from the new wave of dark energy that suddenly overcame her. It felt bad. “Kara?” The fellow Ranger whispered as she watched as the Pink Ranger seemed to have been reborn into a different armor… one that didn’t look friendly at all. Before Lindsey could do anything, a beam of what seemed to be corrupted lightning escaped from her hands and didn’t just hit the enemy… but Lindsey too.

The attack hit her before she could realize what was going on. A scream of pain was heard from under the yellow mask as she dropped to the ground. “KARA STOP!” It was an agonizing pain that she had never felt before that surged throughout her entire body. Then, it happened. Her armor shimmered away, as the attack finally stopped, leaving Lindsey breathing heavily on the ground, a black smoke emitting from her body from the attack as her breathing became rigid. Her eyes slowly looked over to her hand that was holding onto the fossil as tightly as she could (which wasn’t much).

“K-ka..” Breathless, she tried to speak, her lips dry as she looked over to Kara as she brought her hand close to her chest as she struggled to get up. She had to get out of here, something was wrong with Kara, and she couldn’t let her get a hold of her fossils. It might have been when she was taken

Looking over she saw as the same taxi driver that brought her, was still here, watching in awe of everything that happened. She took in a deep breath, and mustered whatever energy she had left to force herself up from the ground and stumble to the taxi. The driver watched as the once ranger basically fell into the back seat, unsure of what to do. “Drive.” she spoke, winching in pain.

“You still owe me-”

“I SAID DRIVE!” she shouted as the man slammed his foot on the pedal and drove off.

He drove until he screeched to a stop at the place she told him to, the school. She got off the taxi as she pulled out her wallet from her backpack (which was sitting in the taxi the entire time) and threw whatever cash she had at him before forcing herself out. The school was empty, over for the day, leaving no one around to be harmed and allowing Lindsey to hide… maybe… she didn’t exactly know if Kara had any alien super powers (aside from being a Power Ranger) that could help track her.

2 years! and 10 months!

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

and people think "Mercy Time" takes forever

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow:

No Caption Provided

From up high the Mistress of the Society, Matron could feel the energy as Kara's morpher warped with dark energy. This was the first of many, every time their power sources corrupted she could use the energy to power her foot patrol. "I see our little experiment worked. Every time Kara morphs into Psycho Pink, we'll be able to use that dark energy. It's time I go pay pretty pink a visit."

Teleporting from her dreadnaught the 3rd Society Admin beam down to Kara while she was thrashing around in her Psycho Pink form. "To think, had they just listened to you; you'd have a full team right now" She teased as Kara thrash around trying to free herself from the allure of Psycho Pink.

Matron wasn't always with the society; she used to be a high ranking scientist within the Power Ranger social circle that became indoctrinated. She was the deciding voice that sent Kara's rangers to their death.

No Caption Provided

As the Psycho Power slowly drained Kara's energy, the Pink Mantis ranger revert to her regular form. Matron closed the distance between the two kicking the Mantis ranger while she was down.

"You have something I need" Bending down she took Kara's pink mantis fossil, which would prevent the universe defender from morphing.

"Go find the Earth girl; she has the other two fossils!" She commanded to which a huge blue light would fire around the location of Lindy, releasing husks all around the school to search for new Yellow Ranger.

"Sh-she won't give you the fossils" Kara groaned back on the Dark Dreadnaught. Matron smirk with an arrogant shrug.

"For your sake you better hope she does. EARTH GIRL, I HAVE YOUR FRIEND. SURRENDER THE FOSSILS TO ME. IF YOU DON'T THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF DOWN ONE ALLY" She commanded using one of the husk as a remote speaker.

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

Ohgodohgodohgod Lindsay ran (more like limped) as quickly as she could through the school. Scorch marks along her body as sweat began to trickle down from her forehead to her chin. She was just a teenager, she was just suppose to start school again today, she was just suppose to hang out with her friends and go to practice and then go home to her annoying brother and neglecting mother not meet an alien chick and fight alien monsters and turn into some bug hero.

As she made her way down the halls of her school, she could suddenly hear the dozens of footsteps of those ugly monsters they fought earlier trying to find her. She didn’t have the energy to fight them off, even with her fossil. She kicked the door open to the girls locker room as she leaned against the lockers, breathing heavily as she took her backpack off, setting it down for a moment as she looked down at the fossil. “Why me, why did you choose me?”

“EARTH GIRL, I HAVE YOUR FRIEND. SURRENDER THE FOSSILS TO ME. IF YOU DON'T THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF DOWN ONE ALLY"

Oh fu-
Oh fu-

She heard the voice a woman she didn’t know echo throughout the school several times over, as if she was speaking through the husks. “Who the funk even is that? And what fossils? I only have one-” it was then she remembered… She picked up her backpack and opened the pocket to find the blue fossil there. “Oh funk…” She slid down to the ground, each hand holding onto a fossil as she lowered her head. There was no way she was going to be able to do this.

Just then, lights began radiating from both her hands. Lindsey looked down upon them to see both the yellow and blue fossil giving off an energy of their color. Holding them both up, close together, she noticed a fusion of the colors to green. Her eyes widen. Could she use both of them? No… that wasn’t possible… right? Just then the doors of the girls locker room burst open. “SHUT!” she yelled as she got up, picking up her backpack and taking off outside. Kara didn’t say she couldn’t use both of them… so why not? She had to try!

Fusion Morph: Green Hornet
Fusion Morph: Green Hornet

She stopped running as she dropped her backpack again and thrust both hands forth, each of them holding onto a fossil. “FUSION MORPH!” A bright green light engulfed her body as a new wave of energy surged through her body. A green electric crackling all around her as she felt renewed, energized and ready to kick some Husk butt. As it cleared, now standing was the Green Hornet Ranger. A blade in hand Lindsay didn’t even feel like herself anymore, in fact… she wasn’t even moving her body as it suddenly rushed forward.

The Green Hornet began slicing down it’s enemies one by one mercilessly. Lindsay could see everything she was doing but that was it. She wasn’t in control of herself. As she came down to the last Husk, she dug her blade into it’s neck. “Matron, we are coming for you.” It wasn’t Lindsay’s voice, but rather the two voices of the previous yellow and blue ranger meshed together, the two avatars of the fossils working together through Lindsay.

In a flash of green energy she appeared back in the park. "Your time has come!" She extended her blade forward as a green energy shot outward. "VENOM STING!"

Your time has come!
Your time has come!

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow:

Matron watched as the power of both the blue and yellow fossils exude off the Earthling, her new powers back by two familiar foes she'd faced years ago. The Society Admin brace herself under a wall of energy she'd constructed, however it was no match for the power of a fuzed ranger.

The Machine General's upper lip curled at the new development, she didn't expect the Earth girl to have the wherewithal to fuse two fossils but she wasn't about to engage not just yet.

"I see. Back from the dead for a round two with death" Matron hissed not at all scathed by the fact that she was confronted with the unified power of past and present rangers. "Take her down" She commanded disappearing in a pink ray. In her spot more husks and another Pink Ranger, this one closely resembling Kara.

Pink Locust Ranger
Pink Locust Ranger

"Look at that, I get to kill you guys again. Pink Lotus Ranger" The woman screamed slapping her chest as the power explode off her sending pink lightening surging through the ground.

"Bring me those fossils!" The woman screamed charging with her own Locust blade to meet the Green Hornet.

"Locust Swarm Activate!" She screamed before dematerializing into an entire swarm of locust, before rematerilzing behind Lindy looking to strike with the full might of the Pink Locust ranger, at least that's what it appeared as; the woman tried to isolate the two of them inside a sea of Locust so they could talk.

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

No Caption Provided

The Green Hornet Ranger held tightly to it’s blade as it watched a new opponent took the place of Matron. But the human girl’s body was becoming weak from the power she had summoned. It wasn’t meant to host two rangers. Then, Lindsay could feel the internal conflict as the Pink Lotus Ranger appeared.

Getting into a fighting stance, the fusion Ranger then began rushing forward. With precision and agility of seasoned warriors her sword strike down the husks. As she approached the Pink Lotus she brought her blade down upon her with all her strength, only to have the blade cut through the air instead as hundreds of locust suddenly surrounded the Ranger.

Frustrated grunts could be heard within the clouded swarm as the Pink Ranger suddenly appeared behind Lindsey. She turned around, quickly to block an attack, only… no attack came. Showing it’s fatigue through its heavy breathing, the Green Hornet Ranger stood as it slowly lowered her blade, realizing that it was not in any immediate danger at this time but still kept a defensive stance. “We will not hand over the fossils.” The mixture of voices spoke in unison.

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow:

No Caption Provided

"Save your energy, you're draining the Earthling"Cassie commanded ensuring that the locust shroud could prevent Matron from seeing or hearing their conversation.

"Matron is planning on using something called Valkerie, I don't know what it is but apparently they've used it before and it has the power to wipe out entire planets. They have Kara, and I'm going to need your help to rescue her, but if we're going to stop them we have to make sure she doesn't get her hands on our fossils"

Cassie and Kara were sisters though they had faint memories of each other, Matron and her husk kidnapped Cassie when she was three years old in an attempt to power Valkerie with fabricated rangers, but it didn't work. For years the Pink Lotus Ranger was a major general for the Society, at least until Kara became a target.

"They're holding Kara at a Hutt on the beach, you have to hurry" Cassie warned before sprinting at the Green Hornet ranger with "malice" the reactionary strike from the Emerald Sentry sent Cassie flying out of the shroud tumbling on the ground in pain.

"This isn't over!" She hissed before disappearing.

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

I'm only a year late >.>

The Green Hornet Ranger stood defensively as they listened to Cassie carefully. The Valkerie, it wasn’t something any of them were familiar with. But if it was powerful enough to wipe out planets, then there was no question. Matron had to be stopped more than ever. The Pink Locust Ranger began to suggest a truce to work together in order to rescue Kara.

Before the Green Hornet Ranger could respond, The Pink Locust Ranger rushed forward towards Lindsey as the Ranger then ‘strike’ Cassie. Causing her to act as if she had lost a one on one (or one on three in reality) battle.

The two extra voices in Lindsey’s head began to debate back and forth with each other. Going over the pros and cons of taking the risk and working with Cassie to save Kara. ‘The human is weak’, ‘The human can handle it’, ‘Cassie may be leading us to a trap’, ‘We could lose Kara forever if we don’t’.

“STOP!” Lindsey’s voice shouted, overpowering the other two rangers. There was peace in her mind for a moment. “We are going to the beach and we are going to rescue Kara. Ok? This is my body and if I want to go get Kara then we are going to get Kara back, got it?” she stood for a moment, waiting for the other two to respond.

“Fine.”They both said in unison through Lindsey’s lips.

No Caption Provided

A sigh of relief was heard before the Green Hornet Ranger vanished in a green teleportation beam.

At the local beach which wasn’t busy due to school starting up (thank goodness) a green energy beam slammed into the white sandy beach revealing the Green Ranger. “Come on! “Lindsey began to run towards the several huts and one by one, began to kick them in looking for Kara. "KARA!?! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?"

"Perhaps we should remain silent to not draw attention to ourselves?"

"The human won't listen, just allow her to learn."

She could feel her body feel fatigued, but she had to keep going. She had to keep pushing forward. She had to find Kara. She had to rescue her and get the hell out of here and figure out what this valkiere thing was and why this Matron wanted to destroy Earth and ugh there was all that homework she left at school! WHY WAS TODAY SUPER STRESSFUL!? WHY COULDN'T ALL THIS HAPPEN LIKE ON SUNDAY!? NOTHING HAPPENS ON SUNDAYS!

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pink_Mantis_Ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vine_ranger_yellow:

No Caption Provided

Kara could feel the power from both fossils in her proximity, Lindy had come for her! What a stupid girl! She rushed into what was clearly a trap set to steal the remaining fossils, and without her own fossil, she was powerless to help her Earth friend.

"Lindy! don't go back it's a trap!" Kara screamed tied up behind the 'Juice and Go' once the Green Hornet Ranger moved into view more of the society husk poured out from behind the husk accompanied by the latest lieutenant of Matron.

No Caption Provided

A woman adorned in a golden scorpion-like armor moved out to meet Lindy with her tail wrapped around Kara. "You can have your little friend back all you need to do is give me the fossils" The husk continued to swarm around them, waiting on command to attack.

"This is your final warning..."

Vine_Ranger_Yellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pink_mantis_ranger:

In that moment she heard Kara she rammed the door open of the Juice and Go and saw Kara. “Oh thank gawd.”

"Lindy! don't go back it's a trap!"

Then she was suddenly surrounded by like a lot of husks.

“We told you” The voice of the prior rangers rang at the same time in her mind.

“Shut up.” She hissed under her helmet as a woman dressed in some kinda bad@ss golden armor stood next to Kara, the tail of the armor holding Kara back.

"You can have your little friend back all you need to do is give me the fossils. This is your final warning..."

Lindsey knew she couldn't give up the fossils, but she also couldn't let Kara get killed by this crazy looking woman. "Yeah... I swear you're like the third person to ask me that today. How about this. You give me Kara, I keep the fossils and I won't humiliate you in front of your creepy minions."

No Caption Provided

"Don't instigate the villain" "You act like you're the one who's going to have to fight her."

"Shut it and do your thing." She whispered under her breath as she felt her body being taken control by the spirits of the previous fossil holders. It was The Green Hornet Ranger that attacked first. Maneuvering around the Husks as they struck them down one by one. Every time one fell, she got closer and closer towards the Golden Scorpion Queen.